Über MaximEyes

Elektronisches Patientendatensystem, das die Patientenversorgung durch vorausschauende Analysen, krankheitsspezifische Vorlagen und mehr ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über MaximEyes

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MaximEyes bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mindy Y.
Office Admin in USA

Best EHR available

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I absolute appreciate the time and attention each tech and product rep take when dealing with myself and office. My request are met quickly and efficiently. I have even caused system issues and they worked tirelessly thru the weekend so my software would be up and running Monday morning for my first patients. At any time I experience and issue once resolved I get a quality check call within a few days to make sure everything is still running tip-top.

As we move forward with implementing new CMS regulations Maximeyes stays up on all the changes and keep my meaningful use and MIPS submissions almost seamless. With the trying times we as healthcare providers are facing adding in features to help track and document unique request were met and completed within minutes of my direction. The simplicity of navigating the features and options is wonderful and even my staff feels that a new user can easily go thru quickly and become acclimated.

Some of the Cons as found are met and worked out with Maximeyes, I think the only challenge is when there is a product update I have to turn off my remote backup for the evening.

Jeanette L.
Optometrist/ owner in
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customizable EHR that can enhance your office flow and needs of the various departments in an optometry practice

Kommentare: The MaximEyes team are very loyal and I have gotten to know them for the past 12 years. They are innovative and always looking ahead. That meets the needs of my patients here in the Silicon Valley. Once I switched to their program, I could never go back to paper, and have embraced all the changes that have continued to evolve over time.

MaximEyes not only meets all the government regulations but is forward thinking in trying to reduce doctor and staff time to complete patient files. Customer support is excellent and they will try to help you immediately resolve any problems at hand. They have many experienced engineers that are very helpful. They value constructive comments and will try to implement and add new features or upgrades if it enhances the experience for all of their users. Unlike many programs out there that are rigid and your office flow and policies have to conform to the program, MaximEyes can be customized to each office needs

The upgrades do not come as fast as you would like but are forward thinking and always there to improve efficiency. They are working at more practice management analytics, but for now that area is limited

Erik H.
IT Manager in
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't Scale Well

Kommentare: It's hard to recommend MaximEyes to any larger practice, though smaller ones with less data volume might not have the problems we're facing. We've been using it for years and have likely outgrown it. A new version is supposed to be in the works for 2017, but we haven't seen it yet.

It covers all the bases we need in our practice Doctors, technicians, and staff don't have any issues getting around in it Regular updates to stay in compliance Support staff are very helpful and professional

Our multi-location, 55 person operation seems to overtax this system. We have to use two separate pieces of software to work, not one contiguous application Data transfers between the two sides can be problematic Our large data set running on a file-based database cripples it when running reports Some issues with support staff causing disruptions in production by connecting to the servers to make changes during business hours (corrected with IT controls on our side)

Antwort von Donna

Erik, thank you for sharing your comments and suggestions about MaximEyes. We want to keep improving our products and support, and the best way to do that is with your feedback. We have been working closely with Smart Eyecare to resolve any outstanding issues. We are pleased to hear that MaximEyes EHR is running smoothly without any complaints in your practice. We will continue to work with you on any other issues reported towards a resolution. Our senior product manager has contacted you about scheduling a time to see a demo of the new version of MaximEyes practice management software (PMS) that is currently in development. The new PMS will be on the same SQL platform as MaximEyes EHR and will enhance syncing and functionality between MaximEyes EHR and PMS. Please email maximEyes@first-insight.com if you have any other issues. MaximEyes by First Insight.

Marlene M.
Bookkeeper in USA

Maximeyes Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I really like the ease of filing insurance thru Maximeyes. It is like an all in one product. Appointment scheduling, billing, filing insurance.

Maximeyes is easy to use . We have used this product since 2005 and and have seen many changes over the years . It was easy to configure it to our office needs.

The scheduler wish we could make a little different but it is doable. Running reports can get a little tricky wish there were a few more options on there.

Samuel J.
consultant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MaximEyes has a responsive tech support team - when needed (which isn't often). The software has some very good features

1. The standard package has modules that some doctors won't need - but they are there for those doctors that can use them. It is up to the doctor to pick and choose. 2. Conversion costs (from other packages) are reasonable. The support team that does the work is very helpful and knowledgeable. 3. Product does a great job forcing the doctor to do a complete exam, put in the appropriate codes and provides help with levels of service 4. They keep the diagnosis codes up to date. 5. If you have the patient fill out the pre-exam info on paper, the receptionist can enter the data into the system from an on-screen version of that same document. This makes life much easier. 6. You can provide the patient with an online sign-in to fill out their pre-exam paperwork at home, or on a tablet in the office - if you want. 7. Customized letters 8. Operates via VPN for added security

1. The software has two modules, 1 for patient management and one for the medical exam. They need to be synced before the patient can go back to see the doctor. This is a pain. Doctor's comments, exam data, etc. (at least the relevant and permissible data) are not immediately available to the staff until it has been re-synced. 2

David B.
Optometrist/Owner in USA

Best Optometric Software Out There

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with MaximEyes has been amazing. They are an amazing company. I like it that they only make software for eye doctors. They always stay on the cutting edge with upgrades. I find their tech support knowledgeable and very friendly.

Easily adaptable to the way I practice Optometry

There really are no cons. I have had some issues but Maximeyes support staff is amazing. They always quickly take care of the rare issue.

Lowell L.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great personal attention from multiple staffers given when I needed it

Kommentare: I want to personally mention and thank Sofiya (AND her team) for taking the time to address an issue with me, then research the issue once we determined there WAS an problem with my issue, then get me the necessary update (to fix this issue) and then lastly follow up with a call (a 76 min session) to discuss the issues / questions I had.
In dealing with Sofiya and the other, the staff were educational, patient and worked thru nearly all of my issue (the ones that COULD be addressed) The unresolved were farmed out to IT and Training.
I ALSO want to mention that in talking with my MIPS/MACRAs consultant, he informed me that there were certain major EHR players working on the data collecting with regard to MIPS/MACRAs and his observation was that First Insight's EHR was SIGNIFICANTLY heads above the other 2 players when it came to readiness. That says a lot for the First Insight developmental team.

The product and staff give personal attention and listen to me and address my needs. That is important to me when it comes to this important piece of my practice.

Minor EHR customization issues that are resolved when discovered. The staff listen and correct or improve the issues as they are discovered.

Julie N.
OD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely consider MaximEyes for your optometric practice

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We've been using maximeyes since 2011. The original set up was time consuming, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and helpful. We've gone through about 3 versions over the 9 years and they get better and better.Any new staff can easily learn how to use it. Tech support is available and can help us solve most problems.

It's easy to use for EMR -exam module, billing, and inventory. Integrates well with vsp.

The superbill/accounting portion is not as intuitive as something like quickbooks. If I change a $ item, it should refresh automatically, but it doesn't We look forward to using the newest software platform

Justin S.
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellently Supported Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with.

MaximEyes Practice Management and EHR software is backed by a very attentive and experienced support and sales team. The sale is just the start, they are in for a long-term relationship with your practice.

We are looking forward to the day when the Practice Management and EHR software is fully combined into one software. That day is coming soon. Currently they exist on two separate platforms that communicate to each other through synchronization.

Rick G.
OD in
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The software is very user friendly. Combining a patient's EHR with opitcal corrections and harware options is difficult and they have merged them very well

The flow of the EHR from Chief Complaint, to history, to pretest, to exam The ICD-10 coding Manual editing

2 separate software packages (which will be merging soon) Can be slow going from chart to chart Can't view records simultaneously

Jay H.
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MaximEyes is an outstanding software that continues to push the technology envelope and impress us with new features.

We are very happy with the workflow especially in the examination. It allows us to efficiently take care of our patients with minimal clicks. We love the VSP calculator, the scheduler is simple and very effective, the online patient portal, bill pay, and scheduling as well as the new iPad check in feature are truly wonderful.

We don't have any complaints but are excited to hear that in the future we won't have to sync patients between the practice management and the exam modules.

Barbara Y.
Owner/ Doctor in

Easy to use

Kommentare: My experience with MaximEyes has been positive. My biggest problem is my limited understanding of computer/software issues. This makes it difficult for me to explain problems when they are occur. The tech support and customer support has always been helpful.

The system is easy to use. I find that MaximEyes is always working to improve the system to adapt to the changing demands like MIPS and MU.

The updates that are require to keep the system current sometimes have problems. These take a call to technical support to address the problem.

Dennis V.
Optometrist/Owner in
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software and Excellent Customer Service!

MaximEyes software can be customized to meet the needs of our practice, and this is not lost when there are system updates. The MaximEyes customer support has always been very helpful. In the rare occasions when we have needed assistance, they were readily available and able to address the issue quickly.

As with any software, it may not be perfect, or do things exactly the way you think it should, but it is far better than any other software I have used or evaluated.

Greg C.

Love Maximeyes Electronic Health Record

Maximeyes Electronic Health Record (EHR) is so versatile. Our practice ranges from wellness exams, CL and speciality CL, full scope eye disease management, and various postoperative eye care and this EHR handles it all with ease. The evolution of this software does not stop, Maximeyes continues to improve the software. Paper to Maximeyes EHR was seamless, along with ICD-9 to ICD-10. Maximeyes EHR makes ICD-10 coding easy!

Philip G.
President and Owner in
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Our Maximeyes software is awesome and continues to improve with amazing features!

Our exam module has every feature we could want. In addition, great scheduler, VSP calculator, eRx, contact lens handing, inventory handling and practice management side with electronic EOB's is just incredible. We also love the integrated iPad front desk check in app!

We really like it all. Costs have continued to increase for the product but that is typical of most software programs which continue to add significant new features.

Kaleb D.
Optometrist in USA

MaximEyes for Optometry

5 letztes Jahr

I love how everything is integrated easily. No detail is missed, and everything is very customizable. The best part of this software is the customer support. They always get back to us very quickly and fix any problem that they may have.

Some of the software feature are not as sleek as other products. It can be a bit technical and confusing for people who are novice computer users.

Jeff K.

The Customization and Customer Service are Excellent

The customization helps decrease the time I'm on the computer in the exam room and thus make for a more efficient exam. We've always had a good customer service experience. Most importantly we've had zero downtime in the last 3 years.

I think the contact lens section could use some updating. I'd love for it to auto-populate base curve and diameter once I choose a lens.

Christopher W.
Owner in
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Maximeyes has provided a seamless cloud based service for EHR use.

The cloud allows our office to the flexibility to go without bulky servers. We have never had a disruption in service since day one.

The software does have a lot of features that are not applicable to our office so we feel like we are under utilizing the system.

Wayne W.
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MaximEyes Review

Kommentare: I have been a maximize user for over 20 years. Their software is very concise and complete. First Insight is constantly upgrading the software and their customer support is very good. They work with many other vendors for multiple add on options.

Very complete.

Navigation can be confusing.

Lisa M.
Practice Administrator in
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and technical support

Ability to make multiple schedules for several doctors working the same day. Ease of patient registration.

Account Receivable reports take a long time to run. Payments and adjustments can be altered after daily close.

Mark Y.
Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis

MaximEyes has been a great choice for our practice

The support is amazing and they do a great job walking us through the difficult world of EMR.

When we first started with MaximEyes we went from all paper (both our records and our financials) to all electronic. We had so many questions that needed to be answered all at once and we overloaded the support team. They have since added support and all our calls are answered in a timely and helpful fashion.

Lisa W.
Office Manager in
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MaximEyes makes our job's easy

Kommentare: Customer service is top rated!! easy to contact and always a return call.

Customization , user friendly , Doctors can always access the system to review charts , our lab is able to see our Rx the minute it is complete making a smooth transition from doctors chair to dispensary, Transition from charges from doctors chair to front desk is smooth and rapid , billing reports are easy to read

Only con I can think of is on very rare occasions the system may lag & that could always have to do with our internet connection

David M.
Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis

MaximEyes is an easy to use, easy to navigate health management system

First Insight is a progressive company with passionate engineers and software designers that are constantly improving the software. I have been a MaximEyes user for 15 years and have never been disappointed with the software and the upgrades continue to amaze me. It is a very powerful practice management system.

It is sometimes slow when navigating between previous exams forms.

Jessica F.
office administrator in USA

MaximEyes

At the time when the software was chosen, it was one of the first of it's kind. It allowed for medical records to be electronic including billing, financials, and medical charting for the doctors.

The customer service was very difficult to deal with, not as resourceful and helpful as needed when running a busy practice with many computers and new users.

Tregg F.
Practice Manager in
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Better have an on-site IT specialist to help keep it running

Kommentare: Their old Filemaker database application is out-of-date and causes many development and deployment problems.

It is very encompassing for practices with a great deal of medical patients and they have several third party integrations

Difficult overseas support, new version testing lacking, server based system downtime. I spend on average 10-15 hrs a month helping their tech support deal with issues they they create.