Über Toggl Track

Führende Cloud-basierte Zeitverfolgungs-Software für kleine und große Teams. Einfach zu implementieren, großartige Berichte, mehrere Geräte und Offline-Unterstützung.

Erfahre mehr über Toggl Track

Was using this with our tech support and content development teams. Does a nice job and allows for very specific tracking and time management.

One annoying feature is that you can't pause sessions; you have to stop it, and create a new one. You end up with a couple of 5 second sessions.

Bewertungen zu Toggl Track

Toggl Track hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.299 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Toggl Track bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.299)

Gregor
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Gutes Tool zum Zeit-Tracken

Kommentare: Insgesamt schätze ich Toggl für die Einfachheit und die Integrationen. Das Browser-Plugin sowie die App funktionieren gut, der Rest lässt sich über die WebApp einstellen.

Ich habe mich für Toggl entschieden, da es perfekt zusammen mit ToDoIst funktioniert. So kann ich meine Aufgaben mit einem Klick mit tracken.

Generell bin ich sehr zufrieden, nur eine Schnittstelle zu meinem Programm für die Rechnungsstellung wäre noch hilfreich.

Mindy
Mindy
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Time Tracking for Life

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I’ve tried other time trackers & they did not have these features. I will definitely always choose Toggl!

I use Toggl for all of my time; business & personal. I love how you can start typing any word that you’ve used in a description & it will start listing the recent ones with those letters/words. I also like that eventually, but not too quickly, those recents will go away so that old events don’t bog down my list of choices. It’s super quick for me to switch to a new time; sometimes, if I’m in a real time crunch, I’ll just press play on any recent tracked time to quickly get a new one started & then when I have a chance, I just change the description. I like that they made it super easy on their website to change old descriptions in mass, sometimes I change my mind about how I like to see things. I just go to the reports that show each tracked time separately & filter by the one I want to change, or, I sort alphabetically & go through the history to make sure I like all the current ones. I do that big one about once a year. I like my historical reports to be consistent.

Once in a while, there have been errors or changes they make that I don’t like but they are very fast at fixing it & receptive to hear the details of the issues I have. They’ll even ask me for more details & if I can provide recordings of errors occurring. That shows they actually care when people have a problem, in my opinion.

Michal
CFO in Slowakei
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Toggl Track - Great VALUE FOR MONEY

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

ease of use and value for money, it is great for time tracking and planning

sometimes we miss really small feature and it is in higher package but, it is not valuable for us to upgrade, but is little bit frustrated, that for XY eur we have 98% functionality and we would have to pay 100% more if we want 2% more in functionalities.

Öl & Energie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Time manager lacking development

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Initial program as previously indicated, easy setup, good initial price, but with a fairly high lack of development. We believe that this prevented us from having it as number one since our needs rose and we needed immediate data and access that the program did not provide us with.

One of the first time management applications that we used in the team at my company Chevron, we really believe that it was the best but it lacked development, the strong point is that it is at an affordable price, long-term and major clauses could be modified benefits, on the other hand it gave rise to a culture of taking time in the company, before we did not have that capacity to realize the time we were wasting, and this application was originally a good test and started saving time as it should.

Good time taking, but very limited, remote control did not work, difficult access to collaborators with a pin that did not reach, bad support among other characteristics.

Lee
Lead Developer - Technical Lead in UK

Expensive, but links well with other Toggl Products

Fantastic syncing capabilities across multiple platforms, including Toggl's other products and other project management tools such as Monday.com. It's also very easy to use, either via the website or desktop apps.

The cost, it's expensive for it's main purpose, tracking time - other software offers the same primary functionality for free, such as Clockify

Noam
Owner in Israel
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love Toggle Track

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I use it everyday any time, I'm not working without it, my and my entire team.

I don't see any cons, I came to a point that I can't manage my business without using Toggl Track

I don't have any dislike about Toggle Track

Markus
CEO in Finnland
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Toggl since the first days of my company

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have used Toggl since the very beginning of the company and have never had any major issues with any of its functionalities.
The constant improvement of the features and the addition of new features and functionalities will make sure that we stay a customer of Toggl.

Ease of setting it up and reporting data from it. The development team added many good features since we started using it.

I would like to have a specific feature to manage running costs.

Ziva
Ziva
Sales Services Manager in Portugal
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A beneficial time tracking tool that helps us maje the most of our work time.

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It has been a very highly rated experience with Toggl Track. It gives us an accurate and reliable way for monitoring our work time usage which has helped us become more accountable at work and also maximize our time utilization.

Using Toggl Track is so simple and it allowed us to start monitoring our time immediately after implementation without delays. It makes it easy to track our time consumption in real time. Has very detailed time reports which provides us with clear summaries on how we have been spending our time. Its easy integration with other products allows us to have a complete overview of our time usage during work.

Toggl Track has always responded very well to all pur requests. There has been no issues at all to dislike about it.

Wachira
Consultant Obstetrician Gynecologist in Kenia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Toggl Track in Healthcare Industry

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Toggl Track is a remarkable tool that enables me to track time and expenses on projects automatically.

Need I say something really, Toggl Track suits all my desires.

Amaya
Principal in USA

Toggle track and salta

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was great until we needed more features will love to make it work

I love toggle track have been using it for a while But we are growing and need a tracking system that integrates with a project management system Sadly we have been trying to use the new task and project features in toggle but the set up never worked

No integration with PM system We use Trello but the integration does not work And we will love to use just toggle for PM and tracking but that does not work either

Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Core functionality is great

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I'm sure it's got way more to offer, but in terms of ability to efficiently record time it's great. Also as an admin it's really intuitive to create reports on projects or employees. I also really value its ability to integrate it with Zapier, so now as soon as we win a new client in HubSpot, it auto creates a project in Toggle to record our time against.

From a basic functionality perspective, no complaints from me.

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Best Time Tracker, hands down!

Kommentare: My time was slipping away and I didn't know where it was all going. Waiting for files to render means 4-10 minutes of time twiddling my thumbs; then picking up on some other task like replying to emails that I would like to do for the ten minutes. That quickly turns into 40 minutes and then the momentum is gone! I don't know how long Ive been working on what and then all of a sudden its 5pm and its all over! Toggl makes the day seem worth it. When you can accurately track your time you can see where you are slipping up; going over; losing money and it helps get over the pitfalls of a busy and variety filled work day. If you work with multiple clients, have many different types of tasks, or you want to know how much to bill a client (a function I didnt use it for as I work for myself) Toggl is the job. I can think of so many more uses for it that don't apply to me or my business but its robust and really well integrated with loads of other apps.

Toggl is so easy to use! There is an auto function that gathers info on what you are doing on your computer and you can then review the items in 15 minute chunks; by app, by webpage or by document. Its such an easy way to automatically track your time so you aren't fussing with buttons etc. Really easy and beautiful interface too. The app integrations are great and work with apps like Asana and Trello really well.

Some small bugs when switching from apps too quickly and the mobile app doesn't have the same amount of functionality as the desktop version (which is to be expected of course) Other than that its pretty solid.

Bigue
Sole Executive in Kanada
Internet, Selbstständig

Simply the best time tracking solution freely available for self-employed and freelance

Kommentare: Toggl is simply wonderful, very close to perfect to me.

I was tired of wasting a fortune with paid services just to track the time spent on an handful of tasks when working for my clients. I tried a few solutions out there, but all were paid, loaded with features that I didn't even need, and were a bit of a mess to navigate through just to manage my hours of issue a simple time report. I'm so glad I found Toggl : the basic free tier offers everything I need, has a sleek interface and is a bliss to use on a daily basis. Just select the project, type what you're doing and hit the "start" button to start tracking. Every previous task has a "start" button, it's as easy as one click to resume work on an existing task ! Editing time entries is as intuitive as editing text, and generating full-fledge, good looking detailed reports by client/project/task type for any time period is as easy as checking a few boxes and selecting the dates. The free version has everything you need for perfect time tracking for a single person. Simply perfect.

None, really, apart from a few very minor annoyances I found with the browser UI : - Some quirks when editing time entries, but you get used to the way the time editing UI works with experience. - In some specific states, clicking the "start" button has no effect, so you end up not having tracked your time after doing a task. It still happens to me from time to time. This can be annoying, so I have to keep a vigilent eye the status icon (browser tab icon) when I'm working on something.

Abby
Abby
Web Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Couldn't survive in business without Toggl

Kommentare: I've been using the free version for about 3 years I think. It's critical to my business. It doesn't have so many features that it's frustrating - it's just nice and simple. The paid version has WAY more features and tools that would be useful for a business of more than 1 person, or for someone who's a better business person than I am.

It's very easy to use, and the FREE version is all I need. I have a little app that runs on my computer that even reminds me to track my time if I'm not timing. I get really wrapped up in what I do, so it's easy for me to spend way longer than I anticipated on things. Being a solo entrepreneur, it was critical early on when I was trying to figure out how long things actually took me to do. I don't think I'd have been able to develop a clear enough pricing strategy for projects because I literally had no idea how long it took me.

The Windows app does undergo changes every now and then, so it gets a little glitchy. Right now, I can't hide the timer away like I used to be able to. I'm sure that'll be fixed by next updated but in the meantime it's only a minor annoyance for the benefit of the program. Which again, is FREE.

Juliana
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tracking and better time management

Kommentare: Toggl Track has been our main tool to increase work productivity, it has allowed us to exhaustively evaluate how we are taking advantage of time and in this way make the pertinent changes so that each member of the work team improves their work performance and take advantage of each minimum moment to streamline your tasks, in this way in a global way we allow ourselves to grow and achieve projects in a much more agile and efficient way. It allowed us to carry out a more detailed study on billable hours to manage a much more precise payroll payment and not leave anything out. Without a doubt, it gave us a complete look at the monitoring of activities and the time we are investing in it to give it the importance it requires and start dedicating much more attention to things that we are leaving out or automating the workflow much more and increasing our possibilities of success.

Unique platform that fulfills important basic functions, participates in the monitoring of time and work performance of our work team, it is an integral contribution that helps us in the supervision of billable hours, how time is being used, and if they can be improved in certain aspects to make it even more useful. It allows us to structure the fulfillment and management of tasks to evaluate the most efficient time needed to carry out different projects, to determine the most optimal activity times. It can offer a very extensive database where it is possible to view the status of the work productivity of each team member, all in real time, it is also quite useful for assigning access control and distribution of activities. Likewise, it participates in the invoicing and payment of payroll, it helps us through various tools, undoubtedly easy to use, the development of payments and manage through the database the payment of payroll according to the number of billable hours.

I do not find predominant disadvantages about the use of the platform, our use is recent and since we have been using and evaluating each of the tools together with its interface we discovered that it is quite comfortable, offers a good user experience and also the tools represent the utility we really need.

Randi
Randi
Virtual Assistant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

I am so glad I switched to Toggl and my clients are too!

Kommentare: Time tracking has been pretty seamless since switching to Toggl. I love getting alerts that I left a timer running because I am notorious for forgetting to turn them off.

I love the UI and ease of use with Toggl. It works really well for me as a Virtual Assistant. I time track all day.

I would like to use more of the billing features but it is a paid benefit. I hope to try it out soon.

Max
IT Manager in Belgien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Toggl track, what else?

Kommentare: I've been using it for years and will for many more. No downsides so far. Very stable and easy to use app.

Free to use, easy to use, always works everywhere and any time. In all the years I've used the app I've not had 1 single issue

I only discovered after a couple months that I can activate activity tracking on the desktop version. If only I'd known earlier it would have made life easier.

Matt
Software Engineer in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust time tracking tool useful for keeping on top of billing

Kommentare: I use this daily to record my work as I put time into various projects. The data entry systems are easy to use, and quick to process. The comprehensive reporting tools allow me to analyse the data as much as I need to. That it can be shared between colleagues working on the same project means that collecting data for billing is pretty straight forward.

Being able to quickly record time entries, and categorise them into projects and tasks if the key benefit of using Toggl Track. It gives you enough flexibility and control to make tweaking these entries easy

From time to time the site is not super responsive, and tasks you've entered don't appear as you expect. Thankfully this is in frequent, so doesn't outweigh the positives of this tool.

Ariel
Reporter in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Great for freelancers or anyone who needs to track time

Kommentare: My overall experience with Toggl Track is very positive. I use it as an individual, but I would also be happy to use it as a team if I had subcontractors.

Toggl is free, and it's highly useful for documenting hourly work on projects. As a consultant, I use it to create documentation of my hours for my nonprofit clients whom I bill hourly. As a journalist, I might put a hundred hours into a story before I get paid — tracking that time helps me negotiate the rate I deserve later. When I'm juggling multiple clients or commitments, or very busy, this helps me feel like my work time has a concrete start and end point, too.

I often leave the timer on, so I log back in and it says I've spent 100 hours on something — but this is easily fixable. I have no complaints with Toggl's functionality — and did I mention that the version for individual users is free?

Sagar
Sagar
Android Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, Effective, Efficient and Productive

Kommentare: I have been using Toggl for more than 6 months. It helps me to see where and how much time I am spending.

1. Available across all major platforms like Android, Apple, Windows and Chrome. 2. Tags. 3. Reports. 4. Suggestions of time entries based on history as we write to enter new time and task entry.

1. Lags too much. 2. Errors in automatic tag entries. 3. We have to stop timer first to enter manual entry.

Dawn
Dawn
Assistant to Executive Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great time tracking option

Kommentare: We found Toggl several years ago and have been loyal customers due to cost and ease of use. I do recommend this for any organization that is looking for a more formal way of tracking time and doesn't require a lot of training and minimal set up. We were relying on spreadsheets and paper timesheets - this upped our game several years ago, and we won't turn back.

We are a church so cost is a high priority for us; We use Toggl Track with the non-profit pricing and that is how we've been able to work with Toggl for so many years. Our part time, hourly employees all use the Track for their time and our team finds it easy to use and a great option for our needs.

At times, we have issues with syncing and it can be frustrating but that happens infrequently

Mariana
Finance Director in Kolumbien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best time tracker so far

Kommentare: In general, my experiences has been very positive. I can easily keep track of my employees, the time their spending in different projects and the billing hours on particular tasks.

This is a very useful tool for our organization as it allows us to keep a detailed record of the time invested by each of our collaborators in the different activities proposed by the group directors. We work with several contractors and this application allows us to control their working time and therefore the total value to pay for their services. Likewise, we love that we can know how much time has been allocated to a specific project in order to measure efficiencies and delays.

I love the simplicity of the tool, but sometimes a find it Too simple. Specially the phone application. I feel like the phone app could be a bit more robust as it is online.

Lindsay
Operations Administrator in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We haven't considered changing tools since the beginning!

Kommentare: We have employees that use the Toggl Chrome extension and others using the desktop version. We also have it on our mobile devices. We run reports for payroll and we run reports to see how much time we spend doing a, b or c, and therefore, we are able to see what profit or loss we accumulated on a specific project, based on our original quote. It's not too complex nor too simple to meet our needs.

Toggl allows an employer to see all employees' details in one "team" location. The reports are wonderful. Toggl is easy to use. It connects well with other tools like Asana. Very few (if any) glitches/bugs on the important things. Aesthetically clean and easy to navigate. Updates quickly. I receive a weekly report of hours worked, classified by time spent per project. Great tagging system. Allows you to list your clients and projects so that everything stays organized. You can also add a description for any entry. Can easily pick up where you left off without having to re-enter the details of what you're working on. Great searching feature that allows you to see all work done in a time period, by group of employees, with certain key word or with one or multiple tags.

It would be nice if you could customize the reports more. For example, I would like to print a PDF of a report showing all time entries but not showing who was the user for each entry. There have also been some features that I've struggled to figure out how to navigate or turn off and on. For example, Toggl started creating a new entry every time I paused and resumed instead of resuming the same entry. Once resolved, it has worked great, but it took me a while to figure out what setting was causing the issue.

Rahul
HR Consultant in Singapur
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Toggl Track A powerful And User-friendly Online Time Tracking Tool for Business

Kommentare: I have been using Toggl Track for a a year now and my overall experience has been really positive. The app is incredibly easy to use and the interface is clean and intuitive, making it quick to get up and running with tracking your time. I love the ability to easily add tags or notes when starting/stopping timers, as well as being able to quickly switch projects with a few clicks. There are also plenty of powerful features such as reports, team management options, invoicing integration and more - all of which make managing multiple projects much simpler than ever before. All in all I'm very happy with Toggl Track - it's become an invaluable asset in helping me manage my time better! My overall experience with Toggl Track has been incredibly positive. As someone who works remotely, I find it invaluable for helping me to stay organized and productive throughout my day. It allows me to easily keep track of how much time I’m spending on each project or task, as well as where that time is being spent – this helps me to identify areas where I may need to adjust my workflow in order to be more efficient. The ability to set reminders and customize labels makes it easy for me to quickly see what needs attention first and prioritize tasks accordingly. Finally, having all of the data in one place means that I can quickly generate reports about my progress whenever needed – making reporting back far simpler than ever before. Overall, Toggl Track really does help make life easier when wo

1. Toggl Track has an incredibly intuitive and user-friendly interface that makes it a breeze to track your time on projects or tasks. 2. It offers detailed analytics, allowing users to more easily identify areas of improvement in their productivity both as individuals and as teams. 3. The app also supports integrations with other tools such as Slack, Asana, Trello, Jira etc., making it easy for teams to stay connected while managing tasks. 4. Toggl Track integrates seamlessly with multiple payment systems like PayPal or Stripe so you can invoice clients directly from the app without any hassle or manual inputting of data into third party software tools required. 5.The mobile apps are available on iOS and Android platforms which makes tracking progress even easier when working away from a desk or computer screen

Toggl Track is a robust time tracking tool, it may not have some advanced features that more specialized or complex project management tools offer. For users requiring advanced project management functionalities, they might need to integrate Toggl Track with other tools to complement their workflow.

Robin
Robin
Co Founder in Irland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeping track of your time is about the most profitable thing you can do

Kommentare: I've been using Toggle Track for over five years now, and it's taking an off a lot of guesswork out of billing for me. When billing clients it's really important to be accurate, but also when working on projects and even administrational tasks, it's important to know where your time it's been taken up. This allows you to review at the end of the month and make business decisions on where you need to improve or delegate.

Simplicity. They have gone out of their way to make this easy to use. Starting the record is usually a matter of one or two clicks, which is really important for something you might be doing a couple of dozen times in a day.The reporting is also very straightforward to use, but graphically very helpful as it shows where all of your time is going over the reporting period that you have selected.

There are perhaps a couple of little features which I would improve. It would be great if it was a little bit easier to change time records. At the moment you need to actually clicking and type, which I think could work a little bit better.It would be nice to have some more auto complete feature at task level as well.