Filtern nach:

Über Toggl Track

Führende Cloud-basierte Zeitverfolgungs-Software für kleine und große Teams. Einfach zu implementieren, großartige Berichte, mehrere Geräte und Offline-Unterstützung.

Erfahre mehr über Toggl Track

Zeigt 1.759 Bewertungen

Abby B.
Abby B.
Web Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Couldn't survive in business without Toggl

Kommentare: I've been using the free version for about 3 years I think. It's critical to my business. It doesn't have so many features that it's frustrating - it's just nice and simple. The paid version has WAY more features and tools that would be useful for a business of more than 1 person, or for someone who's a better business person than I am.

It's very easy to use, and the FREE version is all I need. I have a little app that runs on my computer that even reminds me to track my time if I'm not timing. I get really wrapped up in what I do, so it's easy for me to spend way longer than I anticipated on things. Being a solo entrepreneur, it was critical early on when I was trying to figure out how long things actually took me to do. I don't think I'd have been able to develop a clear enough pricing strategy for projects because I literally had no idea how long it took me.

The Windows app does undergo changes every now and then, so it gets a little glitchy. Right now, I can't hide the timer away like I used to be able to. I'm sure that'll be fixed by next updated but in the meantime it's only a minor annoyance for the benefit of the program. Which again, is FREE.

Jeff M.
Jeff M.
Marketing and Web Services Consultant in USA

Toggl Track

Kommentare: I have been using Toggl for six years. I have implemented it in law firms, with partner agencies and used it as a search engine rater back in the day. Its just easy to use, straight forward and un-inhibited.

I love the flexibility to organize my time and track time useage without worrying that I missed time I won't be able to capture later or getting stuck in system linguistics that don't match my project or tracking needs.

I would love to be able to attach more detailed notes to the project that don't need to list with the actual time entry in reports. Also, the integrations are not useful for me. There is no Quickbooks or Microsoft integration.

Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Director of SEO in Spanien

Streamlined and Simple—Does One Thing Well

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Despite the drawbacks mentioned, it's still so easy to just login and get tracking that I use this tool on personal projects and individual freelance clients.

It does exactly what you'd expect from time tracking software, and the interface is much more simplistic than some alternative tools. That means if you just need to jump into it and start the clock, then you can easily start your tasks and be effective.

The reporting features are less intuitive than they could be. I find the lack of subtasks for projects a real constraint if you needed this for complex tasks. So when it's time to move my tracked time from Toggl to my invoice, it's just not quite as slick as the tracking aspect. It's still doable, but just a bit more convoluted and less capable of handling complexity than some competing tools.

Amy H.
Amy H.
UX+UI Designer in UK
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great UI, poor UX. Very difficult to use and doesn't integrate well with processes

Kommentare: This really didn't solve any business issues. We wanted to become more co-ordinated and understand if we were hitting budgets and estimates, deadlines etc. This made it more disjointed than having no software

The interface is very nice. Visually, this software looks great. Other facets of the software such as Toggl Plan work well.

Our team tried to use this software for about 6 months. The result: No one tracked their time. We moved to Harvest a couple of months ago and since then everyone has tracked all of their time for 40hrs/week. The issue was the UX - tasks don't integrate well with other users. There's no company projects set up that everyone assigns time to. You either track against another team members' task or you create your own task. This creates a massively disjointed system as everyone is tracking in different ways. We didn't gather enough data to quantify (due to the difficulty with getting people to track and understand how this software works) but things like estimates, which are really important to understanding if we're going over budget, aren't focused on to demonstrate when we're going over budget or if we're on track. The software also doesn't integrate well with other Toggl platforms - it doesn't pull through tasks automatically into Toggl plan or allow time tracking against tasks in Plan. Hard to get everyone to update multiple versions of the task in Plan, Track, then also our project management software.

Ema N.
Ema N.
Editor in Japan
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

An incredibly useful tool for freelancers

Kommentare: I love Toggl Track!! As a freelancer, it's indispensable for keeping track of my hours by project or client so I can create invoices (outside of Toggl Track). It makes it easy to collect the data to calculate the time I need for certain types of work, and helps me keep track of my training hours, which I need for my professional organization. All in all, I can't live without it and recommend it highly.

Its simplicity. Everything is quite intuitive--you can create multiple projects for each client, add descriptions, and add tags, and it's simple to run reports by those parameters. Generating the reports is straightforward and incredibly useful, and the data can be exported as CSV files (also as PDFs). It's handy having a desktop app (there's also a mobile app, which I don't use as much) with the option of running the timer directly in a browser--handy when I'm working away from my usual desktop.

Occasionally, I switch from one computer with the Toggl Track desktop app to another computer and have some syncing issues. The timer I thought was still running would have stopped or not stopped and I end up with some odd blocks of time. I haven't yet been able to figure out the exact issue so as to prevent this from happening (not enough time to sync with the cloud?). It can also be a pain to find an older project and start that timer again (e.g., a project that I had to set aside for 2 months and then pick up again)--you have to search for the entry you want through the web interface and copy & paste the description into the timer and manually add the same tags to start recording again.

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Director Of Operations in USA
Design, Selbstständig

For clients who buy hours, this helps

Kommentare: I use the free version and it's been fabulous for my business. I have clients that buy a few hours of work with me and this helps me make sure that I'm on track and not giving away free time. I really enjoy that it's in the browser too.

Browser extension that reminds me to actually clock my time. It's nuts. I'll be on a website working on a project and it reminds me to actually push the button and track what I'm doing. Love it. It also lets me group stuff by project.

Maybe if it had an audible alarm to alert you when closing out of a browser instead of leaving the timer on. I normally have to go back and edit my time because it then says it took 29 hours to do something. An alarm or something that goes off when closing down would really help me avoid that.

Robert B.
Bible translator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Toggl Track - Exceptional!

Kommentare: I wanted a way to track my time usage across several categories, and Toggl does this well. Tracking time usage for these categories will help me estimate time use on future projects. After I have tested Toggl more thoroughly I plan to introduce it to my colleagues.

It does exactly what I need it to do - keep track of my work time by project, category and task. It was quite easy to learn. It works seamlessly across devices. It doesn't need internet access to work, which is especially important for me as I often work off-grid.

The only thing -very minor- that I don't like is that when I am using my laptop for other things it keeps giving reminders to turn on my timecard. I'm sure there's a way to turn this off, but I haven't had time to figure it out.

Adrian R.
Web developer in Spanien
Internet, Selbstständig

The best of its type

Kommentare: I need a time tracking tool available on Web, Linux and Windows and Android that has offline capabilities and some specific features (notification bar on Android, API, etc), and Toggl Track meets them all.

Reliable sync and time tracking over different platforms.

Somewhat expensive paid plans but worth it.

Freelance Graphic Designer in Australien
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect features!

Kommentare: I use it to track my hours for my freelance services, providing my client with monthly reports of my hours. It's easy to understand and gives my client a sense of security knowing I give him a full report of my hours.

I love the fact that with the free trial you get a lot of features to get started on freelancing.

Nothing, it is an absolutely great software for tracking time.

Koiras P.
Koiras P.
System Analyst in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding!

There's nothing you wished that was there.

Too many connected services from other websites. It causes problems in the loading of website in my country.

Yvette S.
Managing consultant in Niederlande

Awesome for solopreneurs

Kommentare: I have used it on and off for years (I'm not all that good at tracking time consistently), and now that I have figured out the integration with Asana, I am smitten.

what I most love about the software is how it integreates with Asana. You link the two in Chrome and then you will only need to click a link icon next to a task to start timing. That way, all your work on one task will be tracked together. I have all that I need in the free account, and would certainly keep using it if I need to upgrade when, down the road, my team would grow.

Nothing that I can think of. I am really happy.

Bigue N.
Sole Executive in Kanada
Internet, Selbstständig

Simply the best time tracking solution freely available for self-employed and freelance

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Toggl is simply wonderful, very close to perfect to me.

I was tired of wasting a fortune with paid services just to track the time spent on an handful of tasks when working for my clients. I tried a few solutions out there, but all were paid, loaded with features that I didn't even need, and were a bit of a mess to navigate through just to manage my hours of issue a simple time report. I'm so glad I found Toggl : the basic free tier offers everything I need, has a sleek interface and is a bliss to use on a daily basis. Just select the project, type what you're doing and hit the "start" button to start tracking. Every previous task has a "start" button, it's as easy as one click to resume work on an existing task ! Editing time entries is as intuitive as editing text, and generating full-fledge, good looking detailed reports by client/project/task type for any time period is as easy as checking a few boxes and selecting the dates. The free version has everything you need for perfect time tracking for a single person. Simply perfect.

None, really, apart from a few very minor annoyances I found with the browser UI : - Some quirks when editing time entries, but you get used to the way the time editing UI works with experience. - In some specific states, clicking the "start" button has no effect, so you end up not having tracked your time after doing a task. It still happens to me from time to time. This can be annoying, so I have to keep a vigilent eye the status icon (browser tab icon) when I'm working on something.

Science writer in Australien
Pharmazeutika, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, elegant, reliable

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been a Toggl Track user for several years, on and off, and have found it to be one of the most pivotal tools for maintaining my productivity. If I have a timer running for a particular task, I'm far less likely to switch tasks until it's done. It's remarkable how such a simple tool can have such an impact on my stress levels, too.
Since I'm a solo user, I've only used the free account, but it's more than enough for my needs. While there are several similar products on the market that will do basically the same job, it's the simplicity, clean interface and integrations that keep me loyal to Toggl.
Aside from keeping me on track day-to-day, the data it generates is very valuable when looking at how I'm spending my time over weeks or months. This helps ensure I'm spending the bulk of my time on the jobs that matter most (it's shocking how much time email can suck out of your day if you let it!)
The recent addition of the Timeline view makes it easier than ever to fill in the holes throughout the day where you've forgotten to set a timer, giving a complete picture and breakdown of your days.

The simplicity, clean interface and numerous integrations. I should also highlight the stability and reliability. I can't rate the customer service because I've never needed to contact them!

There's very little to criticize here. What it sets out to do, it does extremely well. As a fan of the Pomodoro technique, I feel this function could be improved in Toggl. I'd prefer it if it didn't automatically stop the timer, but rather gave me the option to trigger a break after a set time.

Bruno A.
Bridge Engineer in Mosambik
Tiefbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The best time tracking app!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Before I used an Excel sheet to record what projects I worked on, from what time to what time... and that needed a lot of maintenance, and I eventually stopped using it.
With Toggl Track I can see which days I worked over time, or under time, so that at the end of the week I can compensate, and when it is time for timesheets, I can go to Toggl and see how much time I spent on which projects.
It is also useful when you have a time budget for a specific task, I can compare the time spent VS budget, and see how I can improve (work more efficiently).
Toggl Track has made tracking time easy and effortless.

The first thing that I liked when I started using Toggl Track is how the app looks. For something you will use everyday, it must have beautiful design, and in my opinion this app is well designed. Second for me is how practical it is to log the time entries. Some apps are online only (which I am not a big fan), and this app allows time to be tracked on a windows app, android, apple devices, internet browsers... I used the Windows app the most because I log my work hours and I work mainly on a laptop. Third is how easy is it to find relevant information about time tracked, or time reports, and Toggl Track gives me weekly reports with all the projects I worked on, it can give how much time I have spent on a project overall, and recently we can see our time logs on a calendar view (very useful).

One feature I felt was missing is the Google Calendar integration, but I received a notification today to inform me that the feature is now available for beta users, so it is coming (and we do have the option of URL for paid users). In general I don't like monthly subscriptions, and I prefer to avoid those when I can... and I would gladly pay for a once-off fee (reasonable for my corner of the world)... but the free version does all that I need from the software, so I can't really count that as a negative really. I am not a big fan of the pink app color... but don't hate it either... just wish they picked a different color.

Brian S.
Independent Marketing Consultant in USA

Since 2015, Toggl has been my only time-tracking app

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The basic time-tracking aspect cannot be understated, it's dead simple to use out of the box. I have used other time-tracking apps that turned out to be bundled together with invoicing and I simply don't need that. I bill fixed retainers and only record hours for internal purposes so that I can course correct if I am ahead or behind on work and fix time-sucks. Other tools like Harvest wanted to integrate it all and it was heavy. I can't remember how I found Toggl but it was perfect. I had a hard time understanding the difference between Clients & Projects, at first. It was easy to pick up but I think I got confused with a UI change years ago. No problems since.

Out of the box, simple to use. Simple pricing and a free tier. The reporting is really simple but has 4 default views. This makes analysis really easy, knowing that I can see my work for an individual client over the course of a week, month, or year with just a couple clicks.

I have found the latest UI update has made clicking the Start button in the web UI to be pretty slow, I end up having to click it twice a lot and that is annoying.

Producer in Irland
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Best Time Tracker, hands down!

Kommentare: My time was slipping away and I didn't know where it was all going. Waiting for files to render means 4-10 minutes of time twiddling my thumbs; then picking up on some other task like replying to emails that I would like to do for the ten minutes. That quickly turns into 40 minutes and then the momentum is gone! I don't know how long Ive been working on what and then all of a sudden its 5pm and its all over! Toggl makes the day seem worth it. When you can accurately track your time you can see where you are slipping up; going over; losing money and it helps get over the pitfalls of a busy and variety filled work day. If you work with multiple clients, have many different types of tasks, or you want to know how much to bill a client (a function I didnt use it for as I work for myself) Toggl is the job. I can think of so many more uses for it that don't apply to me or my business but its robust and really well integrated with loads of other apps.

Toggl is so easy to use! There is an auto function that gathers info on what you are doing on your computer and you can then review the items in 15 minute chunks; by app, by webpage or by document. Its such an easy way to automatically track your time so you aren't fussing with buttons etc. Really easy and beautiful interface too. The app integrations are great and work with apps like Asana and Trello really well.

Some small bugs when switching from apps too quickly and the mobile app doesn't have the same amount of functionality as the desktop version (which is to be expected of course) Other than that its pretty solid.

Technology Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A solid offering in the time-tracking space.

Kommentare: Overall, it does what I need to. I have tried many MANY time tracking softwares over the years, including the time tracker included with FreshBooks - which you would think I'd use as it integrates directly with my billing - but I kept coming back to and using Toggl, despite the few hiccups I encounter.

The key for me here is its ability to integrate with my project management software: Asana. Beyond that, I think they have a good cross-platform presence with their easy-to-use mobile app and, desktop (Windows) app and web app; I use all 3 regularly but the desktop client the most. Oh yeah, and the Chrome extension.

Its cross-platform nature also proves to be a challenge (at lest for me). There are 4 places I set it up (see Pros) and sometimes they conflict / send duplicate messages / aren't in sync or don't sync very quickly. If you're on one computer, this isn't an issue but when moving between devices this isn't as seamless as I'd like. Part of this might be attributed to my own connectivity challenges at times and the configuration of each client on every system. The thing is, I don't need notifications from the web app and desktop client and the desktop client on my laptop next to me. But the Chrome extension is required to sync with Asana and I prefer to use the desktop client when, well, I'm at my desktop. So... short of going in and honing which notifications show where, it remains an issue. I have done this, yet I tend to format my system a few times a year and having no way to "remember" these settings becomes a pain. I also spend more time than I'd like correcting tags, and making sure tasks are categorized properly. There's an odd bug in the Asana integration that forces me to use a mouse to add tags rather than keeping my hands on my keyboard. A small nitpick but it does mess with my flow.

Lisandro R.
Lisandro R.
Marketing in Dominikanische Republik
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Toggl is the best time tracking software

Kommentare: We've been using Toggl in our business for over a year. It's key to track the time it takes to do certain tasks. We didn't know that when we started and we weren't tracking anything. When we found that out, we started tracking our times manually (writing the time of start and the time we ended in Evernote) This activity itself took too much time. But when we discovered Toggl it was productivity-changing! It's essential for our daily activities now. We considered many options like RescueTime and others I don't remember but found Toggl to be the most straightforward/easy to use

How EASY it is to use the features. I love that it remembers past entries so you don't need to retype any frequent activities. Also, the reports are really detailed. And I really appreciate it when I get an email from Toggl because I forgot to stop the timer; really useful!

The fact that it has not a mobile version of their site. The Toggl app was a total mess since the day I installed even though they tried to fix the issues updating the app several times (and even making a NEW app) but with no results. So when using my phone, I rely on their website to access my Toggl timer and reports but it looks terrible on phones. Also, their reports are not directly accessed via the Toggl desktop program but it opens the website (so when I have no internet access I cannot see it; it would be cool if I could).

Narendra V.
Co-founder in Indien

Awesome time tracking app!

Kommentare: I am using Toggl since 2017. And everyone at SprintCube is using Toggl for tracking their time. This helps me to focus on important things instead of micromanaging. We use it for all our activities like meetings, development, calls, and what not. Also, this data helps us to negotiate with clients!! We can also have different reports which help us to identify the areas where and how much our time is invested. Overall, this app is awesome and helps us to be more productive!

Toggl is a full-featured time tracking application. - It is very simple to use. - It provides features like idle time detection, tracking reminder. - The app is available for all the platforms like desktop, mobile, and web. You can even integrate into the Chrome browser to easily track time on any third-party application like BitBucket, GitLab, Jira, etc. - Powerful reports with export option. You can filter the time entries by project, client or user. - An option to create different workspaces which help to be more organized. - You can create a client, their projects and also assign a team to track everyone's time. - An option to assign tags to time entries. This helps to filter reports. - Everything is synced in the cloud, so we can use it from anywhere. Also, we don't have to worry about data backup. - The paid version has more advanced features, but I haven't used them yet as the free version provides most of the features that I need!

In the free version, it provides all the basic features. But still, I miss the following things. - In reports, the time entries are not grouped by date. - The number of users in a team is just 5. It would be great to have at least 10 users for small agencies which can't afford the paid version.

Lindsay V.
Operations Administrator in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We haven't considered changing tools since the beginning!

Kommentare: We have employees that use the Toggl Chrome extension and others using the desktop version. We also have it on our mobile devices. We run reports for payroll and we run reports to see how much time we spend doing a, b or c, and therefore, we are able to see what profit or loss we accumulated on a specific project, based on our original quote. It's not too complex nor too simple to meet our needs.

Toggl allows an employer to see all employees' details in one "team" location. The reports are wonderful. Toggl is easy to use. It connects well with other tools like Asana. Very few (if any) glitches/bugs on the important things. Aesthetically clean and easy to navigate. Updates quickly. I receive a weekly report of hours worked, classified by time spent per project. Great tagging system. Allows you to list your clients and projects so that everything stays organized. You can also add a description for any entry. Can easily pick up where you left off without having to re-enter the details of what you're working on. Great searching feature that allows you to see all work done in a time period, by group of employees, with certain key word or with one or multiple tags.

It would be nice if you could customize the reports more. For example, I would like to print a PDF of a report showing all time entries but not showing who was the user for each entry. There have also been some features that I've struggled to figure out how to navigate or turn off and on. For example, Toggl started creating a new entry every time I paused and resumed instead of resuming the same entry. Once resolved, it has worked great, but it took me a while to figure out what setting was causing the issue.

Information Designer in Südafrika
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been tracking our time for many years

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We started using toggl more than five years ago as task tracking, timesheet generation and reporting. The data has provided insight into how much time is spent on random things and how productive one's team actually is. And helps project managers to plan and achieve realistic timeframes. I haven't made use of the premium features. However the features available include multiple workspace (I have one for my personal projects), manual & live time tracking, calender view, a game-like achievements , coloured clients, projects, tags and export & reporting tools. I have and will recommend Toggl

The app and most functions are free for teams less than 5 members. This is great as we are a minute company. The desktop app is great to use to track your time, task switching and can setup hour intervals with a notice popping up to remind you to track your time..

The recent colour change to pink/purple is a bit weird on the user interface. But that's just my subjective opinion

Michael B.

There's no reason to use any other software for your time tracking

Kommentare: I feel like such a freeloader because I've always used the free version of toggl and it has been more than I need for all of my time tracking needs. I started out using it as a freelancer, and it still works at the free level for me even with a couple of team members. I absolutely love Toggl, so the least I can do is leave this review for them.

I love the simple interface and how it provides the option to discard your inactive time (for those cases where you leave your desk and forget to pause your timer), keep your time as part of your existing time tracking project, or save the time to a new time tracking project.

I've been using the software for over 5 years. Initially there were some hiccups, but that has all been ironed out now. This is as close as you get to perfect software that does exactly what you want it to do.

Michelle A.
Seamstress in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time management has never been so easy!

Kommentare: It is great! After our first week with Toggl, my son was able to decrease the amount of time he spent getting distracted by a full hour each day. When I showed him just how much time he was spending on each class, and how much quicker he finished his assignments when he just focused he was able to see the positives.

I use Toggl to track both mine and my child's schoolwork on a daily basis. While he is simply navigating third grade compared to my taking classes to receive my bachelor's degree, Toggl helps us both immensely. The ability to track how much time you spend on each class is very helpful and let's you see just how productive you are. You can see how much time you have spent on a specific task/class or during a specific time period. This allows you to see which areas you might be spending too much time on. Toggl has shown me that I was spending roughly the same amount of time working on each classes' assignments, apart from one class. I further noted that I spent an additional 30 minutes a day finishing my work for Accounting and planned my future days accordingly. What I really love about it is how it allows me to track how much time my son is spending on each of his classes, especially since he is in virtual online school this year. There have been times where instead of learning his multiplication problems in Math, I have found him watching videos on Youtube and with Toggl tracking how much time he spends on each class I can easily see when and where he is getting distracted or may need help.

It is much better to use Toggl on a desktop VS your phone, in my opinion. The text is very small and hard to read on the phone.

Sagar P.
Sagar P.
Android Developer in Indien

Easy to use, Effective, Efficient and Productive

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using Toggl for more than 6 months. It helps me to see where and how much time I am spending.

1. Available across all major platforms like Android, Apple, Windows and Chrome. 2. Tags. 3. Reports. 4. Suggestions of time entries based on history as we write to enter new time and task entry.

1. Lags too much. 2. Errors in automatic tag entries. 3. We have to stop timer first to enter manual entry.

Nathan B.
Nathan B.
Environmental Scientist in USA
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Super simple clean time tracking software, though recent changes make it less useful

Kommentare: It's the best cloud based time tracking option out there, period.

I love that Toggl is quick to set up new projects and get to work. It shouldn't be a big deal to start tracking your time, because it's such a minimalistic task, but a lot of time trackers make it a big thing to start a project. I also like that it's cloud based, so no matter which office I'm working from, it's not a big deal. I like that it takes time entries in various formats (like I can type in 1h, or 60:00, or 1:00 and it understands them all), and I like that it's painless to switch projects (which I do every time a co-worker comes to ask me a question).

I don't like the recent changes that don't let you see your history without generating a report. I also wish it integrated with Google Calendar/Outlook and would automatically import meetings/scheduled events and tag them with the correct project (or ask me if they ought to be tagged). I also don't like that it runs until you turn it off, without reminders or updates - like it'll run 8 hours and send me a reminder, but if I ignore that single note, it stops. I would like it to send multiple updates, or have the ability to cut off, and to send me a notification/alert to start it again the next morning, because sometimes I'll forget and come back two days later to find 48 hours tracked to a single project.