1CoreSolution Erfahrungen

Über 1CoreSolution

Speziell entwickelt, um Kinderbetreuungseinrichtungen dabei zu unterstützen, die Anzahl der Einschreibungen zu erhöhen, besseren Service zu bieten und die Betriebskosten zu senken.

Erfahre mehr über 1CoreSolution

Its a bit difficult remembering how to get to all the reports.

Bewertungen zu 1CoreSolution

1CoreSolution hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du 1CoreSolution bereits verwendet?

biochemical engineer in Ägypten
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

most helpful

Helpful, affordable, and flexible Easy to deal with and powerful

Have no control over updates which may disturb the operating business

Liel W.
Daycare Director in USA

Their support team is prompt in following up with my questions, including special initial training.

The ease and functionality is important to us so that we can move on with focusing on the kids and parents.

We are not able to import data from our current member database and have to enter information manually. They don't have a way to have parents register online. An app would be great to have for payments, checking in, daily reports, and enrollment, including the ability to upload/take photos of forms from your phone or tablet.

Antwort von OnCare Cloud

Hi Liel Thank you for your positive feedback. Actually OnCare offers a way to automatically migrate your data. In addition, parents can register online via our mobile enabled Parent Portal where they can make online payments, view child attendance, download statements, etc...

Jessica D.

Overall does well

I like that I can customize a lot of the features like rates. I enjoy all of the detailed reporting that is available.

Weekly billing set up will double bill when I am trying to change from one rate to the next. Often I will see a double charge for one week if I am transitioning from one rate to the next.

Antwort von OnCare Cloud

Hi Jessica Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that we could correct the issue you identified.

Sarah J.
Director of Marketing Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Love the New User Interface!

Kommentare: Overall experience with 1Core Solution has been really great and I would definitely recommend them!

Really enjoy the ease of use, its always been fairly easy to find something just by exploring and experimenting. Their new UI looks amazing and is so much more pleasing to the eye than what it looked like when they were OnCare. Also think all their new additions like QR code sign in/out, live meetings, and virtual classroom have been really great and especially useful during these strange and uncertain times. Their customer support is absolutely wonderful to work with, they are responsive and haven't let me down as of yet.

Wish they would allow QR code sign in/out for staff.

Joan H.
Executive Director in USA

Joining OnCare has revolutionized our Center. I have worked with other packages, this is the best!

Kommentare: It is so easy to print all the paperwork needed to be compliant for licensing - attendance sheet, sign-in sheets etc. I love it for billing purposes. Parents always say "How much do I owe? or I lost my bill" with OnCare I can answer that questions in seconds.

I find it easy to use with limited computer knowledge. It is easy to teach others to use it. It meet all of my need to readily access information and keep track of operations. It is constantly being updated. I recommend it to everyone.

Heather G.
Preschool Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I love working with the company and the program! Everyone is willing to help you out promptly!

Kommentare: Online payments, student tracking, payroll, batch emails, statements, more time to be active in the school

I love being able to send out statements and use the account ledgers. The templates are easy to set up and save a lot of time. We were able to set up online payments. This allows more time for projects and being with the kids!

I do not like the student roster sheets and wish that you could do daily sheets and pictures home to the parents.

Darlene J.
Director/Owner in USA

Ease of Use and great Customer Service

Kommentare: Cloud based. Great customer Service. Very easy to use. Always feel I am on top of what is going on at The Little Mud Puddles Learning Center.

It is Cloud based, I never have to worry that anything is ever lost. I am able to log in any where I am. Very easy to use. I feel I have control in what is happening at the center.

Antwort von OnCare

Hi Darlene We are very happy to have happy clients like you for so many years. Thank you for your business and support.

Veronica N.
Veronica N.
President in USA

The company is very interested in how the software works for my facilities.

That it is cloud based. I can automate almost everything and I can access all of the information for my 4 locations in one place.

Some of the procedures take a while to learn. It would be nice to have interactive help built in instead of having to print out a manual to seach through when I am training someone.

Antwort von OnCare Cloud

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on providing more interactive training to our clients.

Samara M.
Administrative Director in USA

We have found Oncare to be a top child care management software.

Kommentare: we do not have any feedback at this time as for anything we like the least about the product. We are very happy at this time with what it offers.

That we can access it from anywhere and that being on the cloud eliminates the requirement for backing up the system.

Antwort von OnCare

Hi Samara, thank you for the review. OnCare is constantly adding new features and functions and love to get feedback anytime to make the solution even more robust for our users.

Alisha V.
Office on Youth Director in USA

This has been a great addition to our programs!

This is the first program we have used for our programs and it is an improvement for all of our record keeping!

This is the first online program we have used for our sites and while it has been very accommodating, we wish there were a few more things we could add for use in our programs. The staff seem willing to look into new ideas when presented so we really do not have many CONS for this program.

Diane C.
Supervisor/Bookkeeper in USA

Customer Service is Outstanding! Always available, attentive, pro-active.

Once trained, easy to navigate. Offers numerous helpful, organized reports that can be easily converted to excel for selective use as needed. Batch email feature used frequently.

Would like to easily eliminate old annual info/records. System retains more than might be needed. Registration form offers more detail than needed; customization to our needs would be perfect.

Sophie L.
Lead Teacher in USA

Oncare office

Kommentare: Overall, the system works for its purpose of storing mass information, I just feel that to get to certain functions and aspects of the software it can take too long

You are able to store a lot of information about any given child and access it when you need to

There are many functions that seem laborious when entering information, it is not always obvious what it is you need to do to add certain. I feel it could be easier to navigate and laid out in a more usable way.

Teresa D.
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OnCare has greatly increased our efficiency in both billing and data storage.

Kommentare: Made billing, collecting and tracking tuition payments so much easier for us AND the parents. Parents love how easy it is to use and there are no fees for using cards.

Very easy to use and can be modified to best fit your situation. Very easy for parents to use as well. Has greatly minimized the amount of time spent on billing, collecting and recording tuition payments.

Antwort von OnCare

Thank you for the great feedback.

Lina A.
Bilingual Early Childhood Consultant in USA

I have been using On Care since 2015 and it is the most user friendly Child Care Management system.

On Care is Cloud based, which means that owners, consultants and directors have access to monitor and support the business operation from anywhere in the world.

The only thing I'd like to see happening is the development of either a Profit loss report (which means having access to also manage all monetary ledgers) or the synchronization with external accounting tools such as Quick books or so.

Roy K.

Excellent Customer Service

The continuous updates and batch updates. We also like parent portal. Web based software is great. The ability to access from anywhere.

Glitches in the reminder emails for immunization and physical reminders. Would like to see the software have an app version for IOS and android.

Antwort von OnCare

Hi Roy Thank you for the feedback. We are working on fixing the reminder glitch. Also we should have a mobile app soon! Will keep you posted.

Thileepan K.
Manager in Sri Lanka
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best in child care applications

Kommentare: Use Any size child care And less paper work.

Child care is very important & need to safe. Child is next-generation population. When we use OnCare Child applications we done succefully. low cost management.

We preplane with OnCare Child Care Management before do the work. we save the money and time. Child care very demands startup in this time. But when we use with "OnCare Child Care Management" more cost efficient management. No need additional training for working staff because very easy to use applications. Also support online payment and cloud based so easy to access.

April G.
Office Assistant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for Daycare

Kommentare: The daycare my son goes to uses OnCare. We pay his tuition through it, and I am able to update all important information through it. I can add/change emergency contacts. Wonderful product!

I love that I can make payments and update contact information for my child.

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Antwort von OnCare Cloud

Thank you for your kind review. We always welcome feedback from our customer's customers, the parents like you.

Cleo W.
CEO in USA

Nice software that keeps nearly all the information I need all in one place

The ability to have the majority of the information I need all together and being able to pull reports easily.

Because the software is so robust at times it can be difficult to find what you are looking for if you don't access it on a regular basis.

Michael D.
owner in

Review of oncare

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Oncare to manage and setup a website etc. They made it seem very easy and we have found it invaluable. We can manage the content easily. This has been invaluable.

The website is very easy to use and update, very flexible and intuitive. It has helped our visibility tremendously and customers and prospects find it easy to navigate. First class support and responsiveness from Oncare for any questions we might have. One can change it any day and it always looks vibrant and fresh.

absolutely none, first class.

Cassie D.
Executive Director in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Overall happy with the product, excited about upgrades/updates offered

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend this product. We are always finding new features that help track and improve the daily operations of our schools.

ease of use variety of reports continual improvements,willingness to accept suggestions for improvements

unable to edit ledger entries, can only be voided and reentered no staff notes or mass email for staff customer support via online customer support very rarely helps, if even responds there is no accounting report that forecasts FUTURE tuition income, based on billing box entry to future start dates ledger would be nice to show which user entered the charge/credit/line item

Cassandra S.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OnCare Review

Kommentare: OnCare is fine if your needs are very basic but our Center needed to have more options available for functionality.

I liked that OnCare could be logged into wherever you were.

The lack of options

Antwort von OnCare

Hi Cassandra Thank you for your feedback. OnCare offers a lot of options. We will reach out to find out more what you need and provide training so you can take advantage of them.

Desiree D.
Office Manager in

I love It

Kommentare: I love this Program

I love how easy to use and work through. Has all the features our Office needed

Its a bit difficult remembering how to get to all the reports

Ron C.
Partner in

On Care is awesome!

Kommentare: Two thumbs up!

The customer service is excellent.

Nothing to report