Preferred Patron Loyalty Erfahrungen

Über Preferred Patron Loyalty

Führe dein eigenes Kundenloyalitätsprogramm mit deiner Marke durch. Belohne Einkäufe und Besuche, erhöhe die Kundenbindung und fördere dein Unternehmenswachstum.

Erfahre mehr über Preferred Patron Loyalty

The level of service provided by Preferred Patron is excellent.

Can sometimes be difficult to determine where I need to look for certain features.

Bewertungen zu Preferred Patron Loyalty

5,0
4,9

Preferred Patron Loyalty hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Preferred Patron Loyalty bereits verwendet?

Danell
Danell
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thank You, Preferred Patron!

Kommentare: Last year I began the search for a Loyalty Program (LP) for our Non-Profit Resale Boutique. We have a great many followers and I wanted to offer my shoppers another opportunity to save money while they support a great organization. Originally I thought I had better speak to several LP because I wanted to ensure the correct fit. Being a faith based non-profit I wanted to confirm to our board members, donors, volunteers and supporters that we were associated with a respectable company. When it came to the four other LP demos I participated in there were lots of LP that talk a good game, but Preferred Paton was the only company that was able to give me what I wanted. From their customer service to their tech support Preferred Patron has exceeded my expectations. Our customers have really enjoyed their membership in Preferred Patron. In a short amount of time our membership in Preferred Patron has surpassed a thousand members. Members are excited about their points and redeeming to the extent that current members recruit new members in the store. I can in good conscience report that Preferred Patron has given our customers a fun interactive way to save money with us

The tablet interaction with software isn't working like I had anticipated.

Rick

Awesome Loyalty rewards software

We have had the pleasure of working with Preferred Patron for 6+ years. [sensitive content hidden] has been our contact support person from day one. [sensitive content hidden]was always very helpful and patient. [sensitive content hidden] was generous with his time and would offer us better ways to find solutions that we were seeking. Preferred Patron has provided us with top-notch service! Our requests were always answered immediately and resolution close behind from either [sensitive content hidden] or his team. The Preferred Patron Platform is very user friendly, and its capabilities are extensive, from simple emails and texts to raffles and coupons. Of all the vendors we’ve worked with, they are our “Preferred”.

Do not have any negative things to say about the software or support.

Aaron
Operations Manager in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top value for great service: A gem

Kommentare: Great. Has been the implementation of this program much easier and cheaper than doing it ourselves.

Initially I was drawn to the value and the fact that they gave us the API. Their software wasn't invasive and was easy to implement. However we have used the customer support system a great deal since purchase to help us with any kinks or understanding. The support staff was always immediate to respond and extremely helpful. At no extra cost the fact they offer such gr at lifetime care at such a great cost is a blessing in todays marketplace.

The help pages could do with some help for the operating side. It would help me clean us things quicker without having to bother the support.

Michelle
manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We switched away from them

Kommentare: grumpy and condescending

nothing really at all. At first they were helpful, but then...

difficulty of creating newsletters, they were not flexible inworking with our needs.

Amanda
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Preferred Patron is my BIGGEST Marketing Tool

Kommentare: The program itself is great, but the customer service sets this company apart from the others. I cannot say enough how thankful I am to have chosen to work with Preferred Patron and I KNOW that decision is largely based on my overall experience with [sensitive content hidden]
and [sensitive content hidden].

This program is an invaluable tool for my business. Not only am I able to market to my customers, I am able to track their in-store activities and purchases to then market the appropriate services or products for each individual. With over 10,000 members in my customer loyalty program, we have had an overwhelming positive response to the program itself. It excites customers to earn points towards discounts or prizes, and we are able to then continue to build a relationship with the customer. It allows for more interaction with staff and more possibility of a positive customer experience.

Any issues I come across, are quickly and properly addressed by [sensitive content hidden] or [sensitive content hidden] . Their response time is amazing, even on weekends or holidays. With such a customizable program, I sometimes forget how to do something. Whenever I have had a question, Matt has responded with easy to understand, step by step instructions. He also follows up to be sure I was able to accomplish what I was having trouble doing.

Brad
pres in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very happy with this service

Kommentare: they have been very helpful to expand our customer base and the program been easy to use and the company has been quick on answering questions we have had.
overall we highly recommend them

help expand our customer base easy to communicate with then on customer programs the referral program makes it easy to introduce new customers from our existing customers

overall the program has worked for us. in the beginning we had a handful of question that were handled by the product rep.

Cindy
Chief Creative Officer in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Preferred Patron has been vital to our success.

The overall solution has been great for our business. We have seen an increase in business since using Preferred Patron.

We have no cons - we love everything about Preffered Patron.

Stan
CMO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Loyalty Program to work with!

Kommentare: One of the best customer service teams. Always there for us. Great experience, highly recommend.

Easy to implement and our customers are very pleased

We have never had any issues, its a great product and very successful. I am impressed

Brian
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great for my business

Customers love the loyalty program, works great for my business

Nothing as of now it's great. I love the program

Anna
Restaurant Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Loyalty Porgram

Kommentare: This has been a great experience all around. The customer support has been amazing and the set up was a breeze. Highly recommend.

Super easy to use and very user friendly - very easy to set up and great customer support

The only con would be that I wish I started using this software sooner.

Roxana
MD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Satisfied Customer

We have been using Preferred Patron for almost 10 years. The program has been very easy to learn and implement. I am a very picky consumer, but Preferred Patron has never fallen short of my expectations. Customer support has been absolutely outstanding, especially [sensitive content hidden], who is extremely knowledgeable and personable. I have never had any trouble getting in touch with a live customer service representative and they have been incredible fast in answering all my questions. I would highly recommend them to any business in need of keeping track of customer rewards.

There is nothing negative I can say about Preferred Patron.

Jeff

Fantastic Product, Fantastic Service

Kommentare: Improved customer loyalty and communication of special events, sales and announcements to customers.

The software is very powerful but easy to use. Good functionality and good reports along with cloud storage make the software pretty much worry free. The user also owns the data, so if you decide it doesn't work for your company, you get to keep the data. New staff members are able to use the software within minutes. Also, the technical support is fantastic. In a world where most tech support is lacking, the people at Preferred Patron pick up the phone and work with you until any problem is fixed. A rare thing these days.

I really don't have anything bad to say about the software. If I had to pick one thing, I guess the software updating process could be a little easier and/or automated, similar to Windows updates.

Jeff
USA

Great Product and Great Company

Kommentare: What a pleasure doing business with such a responsive company. We've been in business for 52 years and have dealt with hundreds of companies during that time and I can tell you that the people at Preferred Patron are among the best. It was very important to us that we deal with a reputable, responsive company...someone that will be there if there is a problem and I can tell you that you can rely on them. From the beginning, they took the time necessary to answer pre-sale questions and since that time, they have answered all of our software use and technical questions very promptly. The product is very powerful and feature rich, but it's easy to use at the same time. There is more to this program than we may ever use, but it's nice to know that additional features are there for the future. There were a couple of minor bugs in the software, but when we reported them, they were dealt with quickly and to our complete satisfaction. Preferred Patron also implemented a couple of our suggestions to make using the software a little easier.

Reliable, free trial, affordable, ease of use, powerful but simple.

I wish it was integrated with our POS software so there is less manual entry. That said, I believe they told me it was an option I could pursue. If that option is available, we haven't pursued it yet.

Chief Executive Officer in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Service, Options, and Professional

Kommentare: The staff at Preferred Patron is second to none! They are always available even during evening and weekend hours. They all have such a strong knowledge of the software and it's capabilities that calling in for help is quick and easy. They all have the ability to demonstrate and suggest ways to better use the tools available and drive profits to our bottom line. Selecting Preferred Patron as our loyalty program partner was absolutely one of our best business decisions this year.

The software allows you so many options for promotion that your customers always feel like something new is coming at them. The ability to design for each of our 11 locations, yet keep core promotions running simultaneously has been a key to our sales growth.

I have not experienced any "cons" with Preferred Patron

Abi
Director in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It has been amazing

Kommentare: Client engagement
Increased customer loyalty

Ease of use for signing up customers, no long forms- just Name and Tel no., email. The customer engagement part is awesome as the emails are customizable, from welcome email to remainder emails and notification email. This can also be turned on or off as needed. We are able to integrate it into our POS Gives our pharmacy store a leverage to compete with larger chain stores reward programs and assists us to keep more clients in the community. It can be customized to any business size and there is something for every business.

Never had any issues since installation and we have not had the need to call support services although they are very responsive when we were doing the instalation.

Marlon
Warehouse manager in USA

Extremely satisfied with the program. My customers love it and I appreciate their loyalty.

Ease of use and ll the data i get. I can have sales that cater to a specific type of customer. To promote a sale, for example, I send one email and I'm connected directly to thousands of customers.

Not much to dislike. The program is great very easy to use, extremely functional. I am very satisfied and I'm also aware that I haven't used it to its full capability.

Penny
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have been a Prefered customer for 2 years now and I have never had any problems with this system

Kommentare: Customer approval

The soft ware is easy for a cashiers to use. I am able to train a cashier in one setting how to use it. The customer service is very friendly , I need a new intall and they did it right then and there in a matter of minutes I was back up and running !

I really cannot think of a down side. My customers are happy, If I took this program away I would have a revolt on my hands. The employees are happy so I have no complaints

Scott
V.P.

PatronFlex Review

Kommentare: This program is easy to master and hands down did exactly what I was looking for... create loyal customers by rewarding them; market to them via the built in promotion manager on a regular bassis and give me real reports when I want them!

I have been using PatronFlex for some time now. The program is very easy to use and I very much like the built in marketing manager. It takes just few minutes to launch any of the built in campaigns to our customers like miss you, referral or even a birthday or newsletter. It's all automated, so once I set it up the system does all the rest. A few times I called support to ask a question about some of the new features we received with the automatic update and I actually got to speak to a live person here in the states. The program is very well thought out and has some very cool features. I highly recomend the program to anyone looking for a TRUE loyalty and gift card program. We had another solution prior that just wasn't doing the job so I went looking and here I am! Very very satisfied and happy that I found Preferred Patron. One additional comment about the ease of use, we have a lot of hourly employees and it was very easy to train them on the system as well.

Non that I can think of at this time.

Warren
Office Assistant
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE WITH EXTREME VERSATILITY!

Kommentare: This software is highly recommended to those who are seeking to boost student moral in higher education. PatronFlex has allowed multiple departments and student organizations to collaborate to increase overall attendance at major and minor events campus-wide.
On another note, the customer service is just as stellar as the product. Customer service representatives have offered countless suggestions to enhance our rewards program even further.

PatronFlex has given the Office of Student Life at Morehouse College the opportunity to take programming to another level. With this software we have been able to not only reward students for attending events and being active on campus, but we have been provided the opportunity to track attendance at campus-wide events and advertise using the extremely convenient e-mail database system. By using the features offered by PatronFlex we are able to gauge which programs need more attention and which events students prefer the most. The feedback from the Morehouse students has been incredible. We truly believe that this software has assisted us in enhancing the everyday life of our students at a very affordable cost!

I have absolutely no cons for this software. I am constantly pleased with the upgrades that are continually taking place.

Leighann
Certified Orthodontic Assistan

Our Patients Love Patron Flex

Kommentare: Our experience with Preferred Patron has been fantastic. Their customer service and support is unmatched. We've never had a question or request that wasn't addressed promptly. It's made our Alvetro Ortho Rewards program the talk of the town. We love this program!

Prior to implementing the "Patron Flex" system, we gave wooden nickles to our orthodontic patients which could be redeemed in our office for rewards. Patients often lost the nickles, and it was difficult to track whether patients had received and redeemed them. With Patron Flex, our patients have no worry of losing their earnings, and we love having the ability to track points earned and redeemed, as well as easily recognize patient birthdays and anniversaries. Many similar programs targeted to orthodontists require patients to redeem points online, taking away the personal aspect of a patient stopping by our offices to pick out the reward they've been saving for. Preferred Marketing Solutions has been fantastic every step of the way. Training our staff to use the program was a breeze, and being able to customize the system for our purposes has been easy and invaluable.

Absolutely none!

Laurie
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is amazing for this product

Kommentare: Customers love free stuff, Preferred Patron helps us help them and not lose money.

Even though it was not the easiest for me, as a non-technical person to learn, once [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with customer service walked me through it, I felt much more confident and I really liked the product. It's easy for our customers to use and that is the most important factor.

No negatives, once you learn how to use the program, it's pretty easy.

Jeanie
CCO in USA

Outstanding, Excellent, and Punctual

Kommentare: Couldn't be more grateful to have come across preferred patron. They're honestly the best investment you'll ever make and can rely on them to the fullest. Customers are fully satisfied and i love using it!

User Friendly, Professional, Customisable, Affordable, Reliable, Multi Functional, plenty of marketing campaigns to choose from, capability to suit your business needs as well as your customers, and so much more!

Antwort von Preferred Patron Loyalty

Thank you Jeanie. It's been a pleasure supporting your team during the launch of your MoM&PoP Community Loyalty Program across Long Island. We are impressed at how fast you hit the ground running, building an impressive base of participating merchants, in such a short time frame. We're confident in your success and proud to be powering your MoM&PoP program with our Preferred Patron technology! The benefits to the Long Island Community and associated charities is certainly a win-win for everyone!

Jim
Service Manager
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awesome product, unbeatable price.

Kommentare: I would recommend this program for any business that is looking for growth and wants to retain the clients they have. We finaly have a reason for them to come back to us.

Automated email reminders keep you in front of your customers. Easy to track customer's points and redemptions. The gift cards work great for policy and goodwill adjustments. We even gave a few out during Christmas. We sell our loyalty cards and all the redemptions are removed from that sale account. In the last two years after paying for the program, cards and all redemptions, we have generated over 58k in reserve. Patronflex continuely is upgrading the program at no additional cost. Brett has been wonderful to work with.

It does not pull the info directly from our DMS. But neither does anyone else I have researched. I don't want any dealers in my market to know about Patronflex.

Antwort von Preferred Patron Loyalty

Good news Jim! We have formed a relationship with DealerVault and now have the ability to pull your customer and sales data directly from your DMS!

Tim
owner/operator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Simple to integrate and a valuable customer service tool.

Kommentare: Doesn't take a large amount of my time to operate the program which allows me to spend more time with my customers.

Customers can look up their reward points in real time. I can easily keep track of customer trends and redemption of rewards. Easy learning curve. Exceptional tech service from the company. Compared to my previous reward program Preferred Patron is a much welcome change.

Initially I had to purchase a window based tablet because my store still runs on an electric cash register and not a POS system. I found one reasonably price online.

Jonathan
Service Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great company to work with!!

Kommentare: Preferred Patron has been a great company to work with. We have been using them for over a year now and they have been a pleasure. Initial set up was a breeze with all the support they give. They have always been there to answer any questions and help solve any problems that may occur. Once our customers understood how our points program works, we have seen a great return in business. Preferred has been key in helping us retain customers. We are a car dealership and have always struggled with getting the return business for the service department after the sale. Having the rewards program helped show our customers the value in returning to our service department. I have to give Preferred a big thank you for all the help and ideas they have provided us with . If you are looking for a rewards program for your business then I highly recommend you give Brett a call at Preferred Patron.