Filtern nach:

Über SmartDraw

Einfache Rechtssoftware mit integrierten Vorlagen und Tools und Symbolen für Tatorte, Unfallrekonstruktion, Zeitpläne und Feuerszenarien.

Erfahre mehr über SmartDraw

Rohit Y.
Rohit Y.
Business Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for business analyst activities

Can create your mind maps and complex flowchart of any kind with ease. Using it on office desktop and well integrated with Microsoft office suit. Also compatible with google docs which is very helpful

So i didn't find anything and i will strongly recommend this for pm and business analyst activities.

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Rohit, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm happy to hear SmartDraw worked well for you. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. US: 800-768-3729 International: +1 858 225 3300 email: support@smartdraw.com -Chris

Gerson C.
Gerson C.
Arquitectura, Diseño y Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Web in Venezuela

SmartDraw a powerful tool for diagramming, drawing, layout and more.

Kommentare: It is perfect for drawing projects, has a wide range of templates that make it easier for you to work and all the types of diagrams you need (at least it is for my IT area), it has a desktop and online version that allows you to work in any place, it is very useful.

SmartDraw is a very complete plication for all types of diagrams that you need, has great virtues with respect to Visio that can be considered the number one in the market or at least used, when you need to diagram a project from the basic algorithm to the more complex gantt diagrams , this tool is very useful, it makes you much easier in work (in my experience much easier to use than Visio) the connection between diagrams is simpler, since finishing a diagram makes it much easier to do the following, has a wide range of options and templates that help you in the creation process, contributing to the development of diagrams for systems that you are going to develop, a very useful tool for projects where you need to correctly capture what you want to develop, use it, try it for yourself.

Its main against is the price, the full version is very expensive although it allows you to enjoy the desktop version and its cost is very high, I think you should download it to compete more in the market. The speed of the online version sometimes fluctuates negatively, it is a mistake that must be corrected.

Diana M.
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Unstable and Quirky - Danger - Lost Work Zone

Kommentare: The only benefit I have received is when I quickly print what I am working on, so that this horribly unstable and unpredictable program will not just lose it and delete even saved work from its memory. When you want to make certain measurements, you will never be able to do so, because it only allows "anchored" points to be measured - not the item or space you wish to measure. It is impossible to scale down their furniture selections/templates because they have it set to scale down the width, when all you want to change is the length. It has been a disappointing waste of time and money.

I has little to say for Pros: because it is just as easy to draw boxes without having this program. I learned every feature and applied all of the program's features. It is likely that you could get a beginning design to give to someone, as a simple floor plan, if that is what you need. But be sure to print it to preserve your work after each little change.

Customer service is practically nil and there is no "help" or troubleshooting. If you try to contact them for support, you have to wait and see if they will send you an email the next day - and they usually won't. If you get the email, it does not remotely address the trouble or offer to talk you through it if their "solution" or instruction is not on point. Really disappointing. There is no auto save unless you are working in the Cloud for this program. Further, it constantly just stops and closes itself - and dumps all of your work during that session, even if you have been saving! So, then the hours of work are permanently lost - no kidding, EVEN if you pushed save. If you use it, you must remember to save, save, save - after each little line or inclusion and then print. Then close the program before its instability causes it to just close itself as to the design you are working on. If you don't close it down, you will lose all of your work. Then - get this - when you reopen a file after it has decided to shut down, it says that there is a recovered work file and asks if you want to open it and recover it. If you say "yes" the program shuts down again, over and over and over. It is so unstable that it can't hold up to the tasks it claims to be performing with its features, such as layers, measurements, inserting photos, etc.

Cybersecurity Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

BizzDesign is the best diagramming tool I've used

This is a heavy duty, feature packed software. Whereas most software with this degree of functionality is usually not intuitive, BizzDesign is. It is incredible for being able to integrated documentation with process flows and diagrams.

The cost is a little high. I think it's worth it overall though.

Carl F.
Carl F.
Ministry Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

smart draw 101

Kommentare: I am able to organize,plan,and create forms,documents for my ministry,and hobby,and it makes it so much easier to do.smart draw is a great starter for anyone that has a hobby.or likes to keep track of activities.

This software not only helps you draw but has other activities you can plan,organize any kind of project you want to build.I got the free trial and it is great.it is good as a starter for a first timer that desires to create activities for work,school,club,organization.

the free trial is limited,but it is worth learning the basics of creating document,forms,and lots of projects that you are going.

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Carl, Thank you for the positive review. Good to hear you are getting so much use out of the software. If you need anything from us at all, please let us know. International: +1 858 225 3300 US: 800-768-3729 / 858-225-3300 email: support@smartdraw.com -Chris

Barry L.
Human Resources Deputy Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good and Bad

Kommentare: Project management and organization development.

I liked the price and the easy project management Tool Set.

Newer version does not allow import of Excel or Text files to build org charts. This is a show stopper for me!

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Barry, Thank you for the feedback. The Excel and text file import still exist for org charts. Whether you are using the online or downloaded version of SmartDraw, they are located in the SmartPanel on the left once you have opened an org chart. Hopefully this helps. If you require more, please let us know. Thank you, Chris support@smartdraw.com 858 225 3300

Roberto A.
IT Manager in Italien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

too slow

Kommentare: An inexpensive but fantastic software for both network diagrams and any other business and other needs.
Cheap but very good.

I' using SmartDraw for many years and my opinion is the same :An inexpensive but fantastic software for both network diagrams and any other business and other needs. Cheap but very good.

I installed the 2020 version a couple of months ago but opening old files was particularly slow. I tried completely uninstalling the software and reinstalling it but didn't notice any improvements. I spoke to other users of different company and they confirmed the same opinion.

Cesar a S.
Cesar a S.
Analyst in Venezuela

Create simple and complex workflows and diagrams

The interphase is awesome, and you have no limits using this software you can a simple diagram showing a workflow or you can do a complex net design for established a network in an office building, you can even design plans of houses or do 3D models for engineering processes.

It is really expensive, if your are going to buy it be sure of spend that amount of monet in one software, the best option is use the online version.

Renea H.
Renea H.
President in USA

So Glad I Discovered Smart Draw!

Kommentare: The ability to create powerful, moving charts and mind maps.

My absolute favorite thing about SmartDraw is the simple drag and drop to build out anything from mind maps to flowcharts and more. An especially good investment for anyone needing to make their ideas clear and points understood in a powerful way.

The design of the dashboard could be better. It is a bit boring for all that it does. The layout would be better if I had the whole screen and the options to drag and drop were at the top.

Cynthia L.
Business Analyst / GGR Social Responsibility Manager in Österreich
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Helpful and versatile

The templates give you a structure when you are starting out and make things easier for you . The data migration process is intuitive and relatively quick .

More customization options when setting up the metrics you would like to follow would be welcome . Some functions are more complex and you need to be trained to use them .

Accountant in USA

Great platform for simple submittal drawings.

Kommentare: If you are trying to do small professional projects, or simply create a blueprint of you home, SmartDraw's ease of use and robust set of options make it the smart choice over competitors.

Where this software really shines for our business is its ease of use for submittal drawings when bidding and creating contracts for jobs. It allows us to empower our salesmen to create their own submittals without the expense or training needed for some of the more "professional" suites. This means for smaller projects we do not need to tie up our senior estimators, leaving their time free and better spent with CAD. What this means is that for job cost, we are able to use lower wage employees to perform simpler tasks and not eat into the margins of a job from utilizing higher paid engineers.

It can be a bit finicky in trying to get it to do exactly what you want it to do. Its ease of use sometimes means that you are fighting those very elements that make it easy to make it do what you want it to do. Snap to grids and the like, while toggle-able, provide an annoyance when they should "just work".

Simon W.
Project Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Payment Plan a deterrent

Kommentare: Many of our processes were formalized using Smartdraw, unfortunately we have since moved on.

Great software for flow charts and process maps. Used extensively for 3 years under a one time license.

Was only available for Windows at time of last use, since then it has moved to a subscription, web-based platform which is a significant cost considering other better-value or free softwares that can do the same.

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Simon, Thank you for the feedback. If it helps, we do still offer SmartDraw for Windows, which is a one time payment with no required ongoing fees in order to use it. That can be found here: https://www.smartdraw.com/buy/ or by visiting smartdraw.com and clicking Buy in the top right. Anything more, please let us know. Thank you, Chris support@smartdraw.com 800-768-3729 +1 858 225 3300

Nicky T.
Interior Designer in Neuseeland
Design, Selbstständig

Basic floor plans but easy to use

Kommentare: I've used other floor planners and this one is definitely the easiest to use at a great price.

It's very easy to draw up a basic house floor plan.

Limited symbol options specific to interior design. If you use too many JPEG images within the file the system struggles to convert to PDF. (which isn't the case with my other design software). Often glitches when opening files and/or is very slow to open existing documents.

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Nicky, Thank you for the positive review and for the feedback. I'll pass the review along to our development team, so we can take a look at the PDF export and file opening issues you mentioned. If you reply back to me, or contact our support using the below info, we can further investigate and help. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. International: +1 858 225 3300 US: 800-768-3729 email: support@smartdraw.com -Chris

Tania tamara O.
Departamento Recursos Humanos in Venezuela

I love doing flow charts, timelines, mind maps, decision trees and other visual presentations.

With SmartDraw, I can create visual documents in an easy way, in addition to streamline the work, smartDraw has templates that come with a library of shapes and symbols, which I can use with just drag them to the worksheet. I can add textures and photos to further improve the document.

-Consume abundant resources, and its installation is so slow that it becomes tedious waiting until fully charged.

Gulshan K.
Associate Project Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool for designing software

Kommentare: Over-all experience as per my requirements is good and doing my work done easily and fast.

Very easy to draw flowcharts. Easily import and export visio. Available at cheap price and can easily replace visio i believe which is much costlier. One can use its rich library of colours. Templates help alot to quickly built mocks.

When I used i didn't find multiple user facility.

Teresita H.
Owner/Operator in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First time I used to submit a drawing for my business and it took me no time to complete my drawing.

Kommentare: It saved me a lot of money by not hiring an architect to draw the set up of my restaurant which was one of the first steps to get an approval.

Easy to navigate and ease of use. It took me a few clicks and I was able to find all kinds of things I needed to work on my projects. One of the requirements for my business was to submit a blueprint and I was told I need an Architect for that but I was also told that if I can draw and provide details in my drawings, it will be accepted so I purchased SmartDraw although I have no knowledge how to use it. It was easy...really.

It didn't have some of the drawings I needed so I have to improvise. This took me a little time come up with the desired drawing of object I needed; but it still worked.

Oscar T.
Oscar T.
Engineer in Nigeria
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for new users to computer aided designs.

I tried Smartdraw for the first time in 2016 and I was impressed by the ease of use ; I understood the major workings around this program in a matter of days.I have used Smart draw for Gantt style charting , simple drawings ,including floor drawings when I moved to my new home a while back. Smartdraw provides users with a variety of modules ,making it a program which can be leveraged by different professionals in different career fields.

Smartdraw doesn't allow for remote collaboration like what I have come to expect from months of recently embracing Lucidchart. I have also found out that when creating Gantt charts with this program , I am limited in the number of coloumns I am allowed to use.

Wojciech K.
Owner in Polen
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

I use SmartDraw to prepare visual documents in management area

Kommentare: communication support and good way to share knowledge with others

SmartDraw has tons of images to support visual documentation. It's great way to share knowledge with others using this solution. I use SmartDraw to create: process maps, easy mindmaps, data flows and creative mix of ideas. Sometimes there is good opportunity to export document as image file and put to MS Excel and add contextual values to present bigger picture of business in easy to understand way (complex but easy to see relations).

I'd like to see more options in mindmapping area, to be able to manage task information in advanced way.

Arcadio S.
University Professor in Venezuela

It is the special program for the realization of flow diagrams, with a large number of cliparts

SmartDraw comes with many types of templates that include flow charts, bar graphs and charts. If you do not find a template that you like, you can create a customized template that suits your project, Photos, and images. Add photos and images to the document with the import to lump sum, copy and paste the commands. You can also import images and photos from your digital camera, and then manipulate them inside SmartDraw until you have the effect you want. Each template comes with a library of shapes and symbols, to use these shapes and symbols, simply drag them to your worksheet and place them where you want. You can add textures and photos to further improve the document. It works well with programs such as Microsoft Office, Visio, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and PowerPoint. And so you can export the mind map to any of these programs to be able to share. You can export the file with just one click of your mouse. The following graphics formats available to you: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF. Export the file to the web or send it anywhere in the world

It consumes abundant resources if your machine is slow it can become tedious to work, besides its installation is slow

Marc S.
Seeking Opportunity- Project/Program Management -Organizational Transformation & Change Catalyst in USA

SmartDraw - Not quite a Visio replacement-- but pretty close

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SmartDraw is great if starting from scratch to create drawing ( both simple & complex). If documents need to be traded with users who are using Visio, there will be issues-- especially if drawings need to be updated or converted across several users.
It has most of the power of Visio with some added discovery things so if one is starting without the requirement of Visio integration, its a solid, but pricy tool.

Lots of examples and help videos Enterprise discovery tools are great but expensive

Stated the Enterprise version would import Visio but it is not a 100% conversion to SmartDraw format so that the properties of the Visio document carry thru in the same way with the same functionality. *) Layers don't really stay intact. *) Significant amount of the custom formatting gets lost. *) Support and 'help' is primarily from static Web Videos. While they may provide some help, there is not much detail about what steps to take when things DO NOT work -- so one needs to call in and request support. No exactly the fastest turnaround.

Karen W.
Instructor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Review of SmartDraw

Kommentare: I have had only positive experiences with the use of Smart Draw

Smart Draw is relatively easy to use. It has all the various kinds of charts and graphs on its website you can imagine.

Smart Draw does not have any negative features. I used it to teach Quality Improvement concepts. It was great!

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Karen, Thank you for the positive review. Glad to hear SmartDraw is working well for you. If we can help in any way, please let us know. We offer free phone and email support should anything be needed. Thank you, Chris support@smartdraw.com 858-225-3300

Tharindu D.
Tharindu D.
District Engineer in Sri Lanka
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Dedicated Software for Charts, Diagrams and Mind Maps

Kommentare: SmartDraw is the first chart making software I used and I used it for almost all my chart/ diagram requirements for a long time. Though I used this for creating mind-maps most of the time, it did contain all the tools one would require for any type of chart. The software does need some getting used to but once you're familiar with it, it does save a lot of time. If you're not used to a dedicated chartmaker, give this one a try. You'll never go back to manually drawing flowcharts, mind maps or hierarchies.

SmartDraw comes with a large number of templates that are customizable. You'll rarely have to build a chart from scratch with those. The software also consists of almost all the tools one would need to make a chart.

Using of the software does need a bit getting used to and the workspace is not the most state-of-the-art for this software category.

Matthew V.
Project Engineer in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great First Impressions

Kommentare: Great first impression. This is definitely not going to replace a major CAD software, but if you're looking for a fairly inexpensive, fairly easy to use drawing software, this is a great option. I only used the free trial so far, but intend on purchasing this software because I was impressed with the value it offers and the usability.

Excellent value for the money. Contains a wealth of symbol libraries and is relatively easy to pick up.

Some of the options for line thickness, etc. can e a bit difficult to locate at first until you get used to it. The snap function barely works sometimes and works too well other times.

Mark S.
Building manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Frustratingly buggy, and bad tech support.

Kommentare: Easily the most frustrating software that I have to use. I am unfortunately not aware of any other options in that price range that have the simplicity of interface and the features I need. This software would be great if it worked and if customer support wasn't abysmal.

The interface would be great if it worked. At the price, it would be a great value, if it worked.

1. Many, many bugs. In particular, things often move when they shouldn't, and saving your work never works like you expect it to. In particular, if you save a project, via the "save" button, then "save as" another file, the work that was "saved" on the original is lost. They refuse to acknowledge this bug, but, over the phone, they did explain to me how to use templates, which gives a decent workaround for this bug, for me. Which brings me to: 2. When you contact customer support via email they are absurdly unhelpful. The last time I sent a bug report in, I included step by step instructions for reproducing the bug. Every single reply I received had nothing to do with the bug. I continued to ask "could you reproduce this bug on your end?", a question that they never answered once. Bugs are not a thing that customer service seems to be allowed to talk about, which is unfortunate, given how full of bugs this software is.

Christopher H.
Christopher H.
co owner in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use as a trial

Kommentare: Product was pretty good to use as a beginner. Not over stuffed with functions. But those functions you may want

Program was a little easier to use then some other programs. Wasnt overly difficult

Not as good features that other programs offer. expecially if your a advance person in design

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hello Christopher, Thank you for the positive feedback. We are constantly adding new features to SmartDraw and love to hear new suggestions. If there is a feature you would like to see, please let us know and we can add it to the software. -Chris US: 800-768-3729 or 858-225-3300 International: +1 858 225 3300 email: support@smartdraw.com