Über SmartDraw

Einfache 2D-Software mit Hunderten von integrierten Architekturvorlagen, Werkzeugen und Symbolen. Zeichne und drucke auf jeden Maßstab. Importieren von DXF und Visio.

Erfahre mehr über SmartDraw

Great software for flow charts and process maps. Used extensively for 3 years under a one time license.

Bewertungen zu SmartDraw

3,9
4,0
3,8

SmartDraw hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SmartDraw bereits verwendet?

Rohit
Rohit
Business Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for business analyst activities

Can create your mind maps and complex flowchart of any kind with ease. Using it on office desktop and well integrated with Microsoft office suit. Also compatible with google docs which is very helpful

So i didn't find anything and i will strongly recommend this for pm and business analyst activities.

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Rohit, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm happy to hear SmartDraw worked well for you. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. US: 800-768-3729 International: +1 858 225 3300 email: support@smartdraw.com -Chris

Gerson
Gerson
Arquitectura, Diseño y Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Web in Venezuela

SmartDraw a powerful tool for diagramming, drawing, layout and more.

Kommentare: It is perfect for drawing projects, has a wide range of templates that make it easier for you to work and all the types of diagrams you need (at least it is for my IT area), it has a desktop and online version that allows you to work in any place, it is very useful.

SmartDraw is a very complete plication for all types of diagrams that you need, has great virtues with respect to Visio that can be considered the number one in the market or at least used, when you need to diagram a project from the basic algorithm to the more complex gantt diagrams , this tool is very useful, it makes you much easier in work (in my experience much easier to use than Visio) the connection between diagrams is simpler, since finishing a diagram makes it much easier to do the following, has a wide range of options and templates that help you in the creation process, contributing to the development of diagrams for systems that you are going to develop, a very useful tool for projects where you need to correctly capture what you want to develop, use it, try it for yourself.

Its main against is the price, the full version is very expensive although it allows you to enjoy the desktop version and its cost is very high, I think you should download it to compete more in the market. The speed of the online version sometimes fluctuates negatively, it is a mistake that must be corrected.

Diana
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unstable and Quirky - Danger - Lost Work Zone

Kommentare: The only benefit I have received is when I quickly print what I am working on, so that this horribly unstable and unpredictable program will not just lose it and delete even saved work from its memory. When you want to make certain measurements, you will never be able to do so, because it only allows "anchored" points to be measured - not the item or space you wish to measure. It is impossible to scale down their furniture selections/templates because they have it set to scale down the width, when all you want to change is the length. It has been a disappointing waste of time and money.

I has little to say for Pros: because it is just as easy to draw boxes without having this program. I learned every feature and applied all of the program's features. It is likely that you could get a beginning design to give to someone, as a simple floor plan, if that is what you need. But be sure to print it to preserve your work after each little change.

Customer service is practically nil and there is no "help" or troubleshooting. If you try to contact them for support, you have to wait and see if they will send you an email the next day - and they usually won't. If you get the email, it does not remotely address the trouble or offer to talk you through it if their "solution" or instruction is not on point. Really disappointing. There is no auto save unless you are working in the Cloud for this program. Further, it constantly just stops and closes itself - and dumps all of your work during that session, even if you have been saving! So, then the hours of work are permanently lost - no kidding, EVEN if you pushed save. If you use it, you must remember to save, save, save - after each little line or inclusion and then print. Then close the program before its instability causes it to just close itself as to the design you are working on. If you don't close it down, you will lose all of your work. Then - get this - when you reopen a file after it has decided to shut down, it says that there is a recovered work file and asks if you want to open it and recover it. If you say "yes" the program shuts down again, over and over and over. It is so unstable that it can't hold up to the tasks it claims to be performing with its features, such as layers, measurements, inserting photos, etc.

Oscar
Oscar
Engineer in Nigeria
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for new users to computer aided designs.

I tried Smartdraw for the first time in 2016 and I was impressed by the ease of use ; I understood the major workings around this program in a matter of days.I have used Smart draw for Gantt style charting , simple drawings ,including floor drawings when I moved to my new home a while back. Smartdraw provides users with a variety of modules ,making it a program which can be leveraged by different professionals in different career fields.

Smartdraw doesn't allow for remote collaboration like what I have come to expect from months of recently embracing Lucidchart. I have also found out that when creating Gantt charts with this program , I am limited in the number of coloumns I am allowed to use.

Carl
Carl
Ministry Director in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

smart draw 101

Kommentare: I am able to organize,plan,and create forms,documents for my ministry,and hobby,and it makes it so much easier to do.smart draw is a great starter for anyone that has a hobby.or likes to keep track of activities.

This software not only helps you draw but has other activities you can plan,organize any kind of project you want to build.I got the free trial and it is great.it is good as a starter for a first timer that desires to create activities for work,school,club,organization.

the free trial is limited,but it is worth learning the basics of creating document,forms,and lots of projects that you are going.

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Carl, Thank you for the positive review. Good to hear you are getting so much use out of the software. If you need anything from us at all, please let us know. International: +1 858 225 3300 US: 800-768-3729 / 858-225-3300 email: support@smartdraw.com -Chris

Barry
Human Resources Deputy Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good and Bad

Kommentare: Project management and organization development.

I liked the price and the easy project management Tool Set.

Newer version does not allow import of Excel or Text files to build org charts. This is a show stopper for me!

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Barry, Thank you for the feedback. The Excel and text file import still exist for org charts. Whether you are using the online or downloaded version of SmartDraw, they are located in the SmartPanel on the left once you have opened an org chart. Hopefully this helps. If you require more, please let us know. Thank you, Chris support@smartdraw.com 858 225 3300

Tharindu
Tharindu
District Engineer in Sri Lanka
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Dedicated Software for Charts, Diagrams and Mind Maps

Kommentare: SmartDraw is the first chart making software I used and I used it for almost all my chart/ diagram requirements for a long time. Though I used this for creating mind-maps most of the time, it did contain all the tools one would require for any type of chart. The software does need some getting used to but once you're familiar with it, it does save a lot of time. If you're not used to a dedicated chartmaker, give this one a try. You'll never go back to manually drawing flowcharts, mind maps or hierarchies.

SmartDraw comes with a large number of templates that are customizable. You'll rarely have to build a chart from scratch with those. The software also consists of almost all the tools one would need to make a chart.

Using of the software does need a bit getting used to and the workspace is not the most state-of-the-art for this software category.

Cesar A
Cesar A
Analyst in Venezuela

Create simple and complex workflows and diagrams

The interphase is awesome, and you have no limits using this software you can a simple diagram showing a workflow or you can do a complex net design for established a network in an office building, you can even design plans of houses or do 3D models for engineering processes.

It is really expensive, if your are going to buy it be sure of spend that amount of monet in one software, the best option is use the online version.

Renea
Renea
President in USA

So Glad I Discovered Smart Draw!

Kommentare: The ability to create powerful, moving charts and mind maps.

My absolute favorite thing about SmartDraw is the simple drag and drop to build out anything from mind maps to flowcharts and more. An especially good investment for anyone needing to make their ideas clear and points understood in a powerful way.

The design of the dashboard could be better. It is a bit boring for all that it does. The layout would be better if I had the whole screen and the options to drag and drop were at the top.

Steven
Steven
Sending & Recruiting Projects Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen

Quickly update drawings, org charts and floor plans to keep your team moving!

Kommentare: Very easy interface to work with, and that helped me quickly set out the office layout for our 100 person team and modify as people's requirements changed through the process.

I've used this for years to plan out the cubicle layout of our office, the details and features make it very easy to visualize and help people determine the best fits. Once you get the general structure it's really easy to keep things up to date.

A little bit of learning curve and the huge variety of detailed images available is a little hard to navigate.

Tara
Researcher's in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

High quality and professional looks drawing software

Kommentare: SmartDraw is helping businesses quickly and easily create professional-looking visuals for presentations, documents, reports, and websites. The benefits enterprises have realized from SmartDraw include increased efficiency, cost savings, and improved communication, with visuals helping to communicate complex information more simply.

The most impactful features of SmartDraw include an extensive library of templates and shapes, drag-and-drop editing, real-time collaboration, integration with Microsoft Office, and compatibility with Windows and MacOS. The product is relatively easy to use, with a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface, which makes it simple to create diagrams with minimal effort. Integration with existing business processes is also straightforward since the product works with most existing file formats.

Features that I feel are missing or could be improved: Better support for text orientations when editing diagrams, Ability to customize the interface based on user preference.Aspects of the product that are difficult to use: Tooltips are not always clear, making it difficult to understand how to use certain features; navigation can be confusing, especially when trying to find specific parts, Customizing diagrams can be time-consuming, especially when using the software for the first time. Integration with existing business processes should be easy with SmartDraw, but depending on the complexity of the business processes, this may become difficult.

Tania Tamara
Departamento Recursos Humanos in Venezuela

I love doing flow charts, timelines, mind maps, decision trees and other visual presentations.

With SmartDraw, I can create visual documents in an easy way, in addition to streamline the work, smartDraw has templates that come with a library of shapes and symbols, which I can use with just drag them to the worksheet. I can add textures and photos to further improve the document.

-Consume abundant resources, and its installation is so slow that it becomes tedious waiting until fully charged.

Teresita
Owner/Operator in USA
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First time I used to submit a drawing for my business and it took me no time to complete my drawing.

Kommentare: It saved me a lot of money by not hiring an architect to draw the set up of my restaurant which was one of the first steps to get an approval.

Easy to navigate and ease of use. It took me a few clicks and I was able to find all kinds of things I needed to work on my projects. One of the requirements for my business was to submit a blueprint and I was told I need an Architect for that but I was also told that if I can draw and provide details in my drawings, it will be accepted so I purchased SmartDraw although I have no knowledge how to use it. It was easy...really.

It didn't have some of the drawings I needed so I have to improvise. This took me a little time come up with the desired drawing of object I needed; but it still worked.

Arcadio
University Professor in Venezuela

It is the special program for the realization of flow diagrams, with a large number of cliparts

SmartDraw comes with many types of templates that include flow charts, bar graphs and charts. If you do not find a template that you like, you can create a customized template that suits your project, Photos, and images. Add photos and images to the document with the import to lump sum, copy and paste the commands. You can also import images and photos from your digital camera, and then manipulate them inside SmartDraw until you have the effect you want. Each template comes with a library of shapes and symbols, to use these shapes and symbols, simply drag them to your worksheet and place them where you want. You can add textures and photos to further improve the document. It works well with programs such as Microsoft Office, Visio, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and PowerPoint. And so you can export the mind map to any of these programs to be able to share. You can export the file with just one click of your mouse. The following graphics formats available to you: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF. Export the file to the web or send it anywhere in the world

It consumes abundant resources if your machine is slow it can become tedious to work, besides its installation is slow

Rickell
Database Admin in Jamaika

SmartDraw makes it easier than any other app to quickly create professional-quality diagrams.

Helpful Smart Panel feature. Good integration options. It is very Easy to use. It has a desktop and online version that allows you to work in any place, it is very useful. Smart Draw is a very complete application for all types of diagrams that you need.

Weak collaboration features. It is very expensive you asked me. The speed of the online version sometimes fluctuates negatively.

Jake
Manager in USA
Import und Export, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Simple Drawing

Kommentare: This software is great for all types of people and professionals.

Smart draw allows me to be able to give customers an overhead look of a drawing for our container designs.

Sometimes I wish there was some more customizable floorplans that are preset. That would make it easier for me to not waste time.

James
Network Administrator in Kanada

Good alternative to Visio

This is the best alternative to Visio I tried. Very easy to pickup and get started with. Very 'light' and fast to work with.

Wasn't good enough to get me to drop Visio, which to me is still slightly better. I found the licensing hard to manage with multiple users in my office.

Hugh
director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Smartdraw is easy to use and is loaded with templates and graphics.

Kommentare: The main use I have is making posters, signs, and flyers for our non-profit.

I like the assortment of graphics that are available with Smartdraw.

I dislike the cost of Smartdraw. I am using an older version because of the cost to upgrade to the latest one.

Janelle
Marketing Assistant in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Creating Sitemaps and Workflows

Kommentare: Smartdraw has made it easy for me to map out a future website and landing pages. Will use it again and again.

Intuitive for the most part. No training necessary. Easy to move section around to redirect workflow. Can insert photos and hyperlinks and tables, change colors and the shape of boxes.

Couldn't figure out how to take an existing workflow and flip it from a vertical format to a horizontal format. Free version was worthless.

Antwort von SmartDraw

Hi Janelle, Thank you for the positive feedback. Glad to hear you were able to get started quickly and easily. Unfortunately, we do not have a feature as of now to flip a workflow from horizontal to vertical, but I will pass that feedback along to our development team. Anything more, please let us know. Thank you, Chris support@smartdraw.com 800-768-3729 +1 858 225 3300

Brian
Plant Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SmartDraw

Kommentare: Not the best drawing software on the market but decent for simple work

SmartDraw is straightforward and easy to learn.

Advertised as free but is only a free trial. Functionality is limited to simple drawings

Betzabe
Betzabe
Co Founder in Venezuela

SmartDraw is a software with potential and it's amazing the plenty of things you can make with this

Kommentare: I take a very good experience with this software, design electric diagrams was very easy with it.

-The customer support is very efficient -Is user-friendly -It has a lot of functionalities -You can learn how to use it quickly

-In comparison with others software, this has several disadvantages, especially in terms of esthetic and number of items

Ally
Coordinator in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used for org and flowcharts

This was the first software I found for flowcharts where there were enough features to work quickly and I didn't run into any problems where I couldn't achieve something. Objects + lines stay connected and the tools actually help you make the chart quickly and easily in an organized manner. Many other programs expect you to do a lot manually like placing the line which wastes time and is frustrating.

Was not impressed with the styling options for the charts.

Stephany
Stephany
Diseñador in Venezuela

It gives us the ease of choosing when creating powerful and flexible diagrams that have so many tool

We help to create diagrams and the color of the sea, the technicians and the professional results. And so you can create immediate maps.

You can prove the fault for seven days, from then on its use requires an individual license. there are things to improve

Christa
Christa
Business Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SmartDraw Review

Kommentare: Overall, it does everything you need it to do and it is easy to use.

My company asked me to try the software as an alternative to Viso. It's simple to use and easy to export files. It has a lot functionality. I like the ability to create everything from mindmaps to flowcharts. You can customize the color and input dimensions if needed as well.

It does seem to slow down my laptop when I'm using it. I don't know if this is the software itself or if this is a result of older technology but it does consume a lot of resources.

Safwat
Director in Venezuela

Incredible tool that allows you to easily create a variety of flow diagram designs.

Easy to use, it has a great variety of modes and modeling adapting to any type of objective that we want to define or design. Concept maps can be made. You can create all kinds of graphics that you can then use in your presentations by exporting to PowerPoint. It has 70 types of visualizations / diagrams, examples and templates

It consumes abundant resources, its installation is very slow and it is very complex so you need to know it to be able to use.