MQ1

Amazing software. Covers all QA processes aspects

Bewertet am 29.5.2017
Richard V.
QA Manager

Kommentare: First of all date accuracy
Secondly, scheduling - now we can schedule the tasks and assign them to the relevant person

Vorteile: Easy-to-use, very friendly, no coding at all - every change can be made by the system key user. I've learned to operate the CEBOS in a few days

Nachteile: Honestly , nothing to say I did everything as I was instructed by the local QMS implementer. Maybe I can say that the reporting tool needs some improvements but you can easily create your own reports

MQ1 Feedback

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Kat M.
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Was very specific for an auditing job. There was some flexibility in changing name conventions, etc. but not much that the users could do without the administrator's help.

Nachteile: The system ran very slowly, and looked archaic. There was not much flexibility, or ways to show tracked changes to a document or who made the last update, which would have been helpful in our work.

Could improve user interface

Bewertet am 23.12.2018
Connor S.
Analyst
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I will continue using MQ1 because their price is fair, but I hope they develop more training opportunities within the product.

Vorteile: Provides a good way to route work to my leaders. We use this to review our work papers and fulfill audit requirements. I believe the biggest advantage they have is value for the price. Compared to other competitors they have decent value for their features.

Nachteile: MQ1 is a decent product for basic functions, but needs to improve ease of use, speed, and e-learnings/trainings. A user tutorial teaching users how to use and improve their skills would be appreciated.