Excellent Development and Customer Sales and Service Team

Bewertet am 22.9.2016
Kathleen G.
Applications Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been building a patient treatment portal with ONEsite for almost 3 years. Working with the Development staff to get the tools built to meet our unique needs has been exceptional. Our Customer Rep, listens to our requests and offers suggestions to streamline our processes on the site. I cannot thank our team enough for their patience and guidance as we continue to grow our portal into a world class treatment tool.

Vorteile: It is a cost effective product that strives to meet our needs.

Nachteile: Customer Service line needs to be able to help problem solve when our customer rep is not available. If we are having connectivity issues waiting for our rep to come in when we are on the east coast is not acceptable.

von ONEsite an 23.9.2016

Kathleen,

I appreciate the positive feedback and will address the issue with the flexible work hours we allow our account managers and developers.

I will make sure someone is available earlier for support.

Thanks,

Bob Crull

One site is exactly what the name implies

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Nicole T.
Legal Assistant
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy with one site having a large property with over 500 apartment units it is not easy to manage all of the required documents within that apartment one side allows you to change the prices find out which Apartments still need maintenance keep track of the vendors and all other information easily scanned and uploaded into the residence files very happy with one site recommended for all property management companies

Vorteile: One site is a very efficient property management software it is so accessible and easy to keep your property manage with the property of over 400 units it gets very tricky to find out which ones are available which ones have been maintenanced and so on and so forth with one site that is your go-to property management software

Nachteile: I don't have any dislikes about one site except at the website freezes here and there but that's to be common with in many different

Onesite is the best software for tracking leasing information!

Bewertet am 11.12.2017
Nichole H.
Leasing Manager | The Pointe at Central
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Onesite is easy to use and has so many features to choose from when pulling reports and entering data. Screening residents for background checks is so easy on one site and secure. One site organizes your data and allows you pull any report you can think of. If the data goes in, they can get the data out.

Nachteile: I wish one site looked more colorful and bright. Onesite is very excel like and could visually look more appealing. Onesite also will close randomly if it gets stuck pulling a very large report.

I really enjoyed working in one site. It was very user friendly and had many options.

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Rickie G.
Assistant Property Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I loved how easy it was to use and understand. I also like how user friendly it is. The thing I like most is that it will tell you who and when any changes are made.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about one site is that you cannot toggle between screens. Meaning, that you have to exit out of one before entering another.

Easy to use software for leasing.

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Kriselle V.
Administrative Assistant

Vorteile: I like how OneSite has an easy to read layout and has step by step guides when help is needed. It also lets the user know when something important is not completed-like move in move outs.

Nachteile: I don't like how there isn't a way to reprint a waitlist summary for applicants.When inputting a new applicant in the system, it only allows for waitlist summary to be printed once.

von ONEsite an 28.6.2017

This is not our software. This i realpages leasing software. Please delete.

One Site user

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Ellen R.
Community Administrator
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's not overly complicated. has a lot of features we're not using. Excellent tech support the few times I've had to use them.

Nachteile: It's not interfaced with our accounting dept.

Onesite

Bewertet am 8.12.2018
Derrene J.
Property management
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love the convenience of how everything I need is at my fingertips. No need to search for anything

Nachteile: I love Onesite one of the best software's ever

I have never had an issue with ONEsite and love using this program

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Brianna A.
Assistant Property Manager

Vorteile: ONEsite it easy to use and I love that I am able to track everyone's ledgers. Whenever there is an issue I am usually able to find out how to solve it quickly.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about ONEsite is that is locks at the end of the month so sometimes it is hard to check ledgers and what is due.

Pretty Simple, There are better products

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Jessica S.
LM

Vorteile: pretty easy to navigate keeps most property needs in one place. Generally, a decent product to use for property management.

Nachteile: Can be difficult to adjust to for new users. Not entirely user-friendly. Very much "one size fits all" even though it doesn't,

Armstrong Review

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Paris F.
Community Assistant
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This site is really useful when it comes to keeping up with all of our residents

Nachteile: It glitches sometimes, and it messes up the progress that was going on

Onesite Review

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Adrianne R.
Neighborhood Ambassador
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work at Prometheus Real Estate and we use one site to connect with our current and past residents at our apartment neighborhood. It is easy to find our neighbors and our information we need

Vorteile: How easily accessible searching our neighbor's information is

Nachteile: Can't seem to think of any

Average PMS

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Paid Account Director, Travel
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helped with my day to day.

Vorteile: This system is comprehensive, although it's not the best software I've ever experienced in terms of property management systems.

Nachteile: The interface is a little old school, and the load time can be a bit slow sometimes, forcing waits on processes.

better management platforms out there

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Director of Operations
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: bad experience and we switched to another platform that's more modern, cheaper and better customer service.

Vorteile: easy to use because functionality was limited. Can be used on multiple browsers. Easy to train to team members

Nachteile: can only have one tab open at once, hard to download simple reports, didn't integrate with other products, interface looked old, customer support was non existent

This software works seamlessly for all my apartment needs - bills, history, maintenance.

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Kelsey H.
Architectural Designer

Vorteile: I like that there is an actual dashboard with all the most important snapshot information. I also like that it's really easy to navigate and figure out what you need.

Nachteile: No real cons to mention with this software. Haven't encountered any bugs or had trouble using it at all.

I had an overall positive experience with onesite4

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Victoria A.
Bookkeeper

Vorteile: It's been awhile since I've used Onesite, but I can say I was pleasantly surprised when our company made the switch from its previous platform. Simply, for the sheer ease of use.

Nachteile: Again, it's been awhile since I've last used, but there were functionalities that needed to be added on. Tasks Onesite could not yet perform that seemed basic to me.

It really is a fabulous functional software

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Victoria S.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A beautiful way to organize, and put together all of the little daily activities of my business and one on one help in doing so

Vorteile: We have been building our complex from the ground up with ONEsite about a year now. Dealing with our Customer Rep, has been smooth. He listens, offers suggestions and helps us a lot. I wish I could get it to cater a little better to apartment management but all in all its a great site

Nachteile: needs to cater a little more to specific businesses, I wish i could spend less time trying to figure this all out and get it glitch free