SPAMfighter Exchange Module Erfahrungen

Über SPAMfighter Exchange Module

Nicht verfügbar

SPAMfighter is easy to install, and processes about 60% of my junk emails.

I have to manually go thru and delete all spam. If I have to do it manually, then why am I paying for a subscription.

Bewertungen zu SPAMfighter Exchange Module

3,9

SPAMfighter Exchange Module hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SPAMfighter Exchange Module bereits verwendet?

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent to avoid these unwanted emails.

excellent anti-spam very practical, easy to use to avoid those emails that are unwanted junk that only harm our teams providing innovative programs and solutions to optimize and protect PCs.

SPAMfighter do well the work of eliminating the spam mails, but also deleted some emails that are not threats.

Andrew
IT Support in USA

Very easy to setup and use and gets the job done

Kommentare: Easy to use and setup and works well.

It is easy to setup and and it works fairly well. It is hard to strike the perfect balance between blocking to much and not blocking enough. Given how tricky spam is nowadays this software does a decent job of discerning between the too. It does make mistakes but not enough to be an issue.

The software interface looks a little older and could do with some freshening up the the overall function of the product is strong.

Bill
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Started out fine...now doesn't work

Kommentare: Started out fine, then in the past few months, it quit working. Customer service says it must be something wrong with the setup?....you download it and it installs itself?.....so what would be wrong? I work in IT...so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing!....used to be a good product.....not any more!

Used the product for several years. It started out fine, then in the past few months, it completely stopped working. Support says to uninstall/reinstall which I did, and no changes whatsoever.

In the past few months the software has completely stopped working. I have to manually go thru and delete all spam. If I have to do it manually, then why am I paying for a subscription? Customer service is really non-existant. They communicate only by email. You call the number for the US and it hangs up on you.

Grahame
Publishing Diretor in USA
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spam Fighter Works Well!

It does a fairly decent job of filtering my accounts on Outlook as I get allot of spam on my work email. If was not for Spam Fighter I would have to change my email address!

The biggest issue with Spam Fighter is it does delete some real emails. I understand though as it is impossible to create perfect system .

blake
Project Manager in USA

SPAM! The worst possible emails you have to sift through to get your day going.

I honestly used spend about half my morning orgainzing my inbox to delete spam and block senders. No matter how much I tried to create rules etc for all of the spam I recieved, once I installed spamfighter, my problems were solved.

No real downside, I enjoy the extra level of screening and can't afford to waste time so this program really helps me achieve what I need and organizes my inbox.

Jeff
Tech Support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We use it on the few computers that have Outlook and it works great!

It really is a hassle free piece of filtering software. You can easily set it up and leave it and besides the odd incorrect flag it works as described.

The interface is a little less polished then it could be but there isn't a whole lot else wrong with it. We use it here and it does its job!

Karan
Associate in USA

A decent tool

It does a really good job at filtering out the spam mails. Would highly recommend it others to consider it.

User interface needs to more friendly and modern looking. It does look like an old software. Hopefully next versions would be better.

Javier
Civil Engineer in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An effective but average spam fighter

Kommentare: I think this software does its job pretty well, but if you are searching for an advanced, unique and easy to use spam software maybe this is not the right tool for you.

In the 5 months I have been working with this specific SPAM "filter" or "program" I have not had any problem. It has been effective all the time and very few problems have been presented thorughout this period.

The costumer service is very inefficient, if you have any problem with it you will receive help hours or even days later. That is the only negative point about this software from my perspective.

Alexander
Alexander
Tecnico mantenimiento de electricidad in Venezuela
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

solid, secure and effective software

it is an effective tool. Whenever I receive a new mail. SPAMfighter does its job and examines automatically sending unwanted emails to your spam folder.

has the free standard version limited unlike the pro version that contains all the full features for more advanced protection. However this version is not free a great limitation for many users

Öl & Energie

Great for unwanted spam.

I have seen a tremendous improvement in spam since starting my usage of SPAMfighter. It works great as advertised.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

When It Works, It's Great, But ...

Kommentare: Okay, but it should be able to process all of my incoming spam messages, not just some of them.

SPAMfighter is easy to install, and processes about 60% of my junk emails.

It cannot process many of my junk emails (about 40%). When I select those messages, right-click, and choose "Block", nothing happens. I have to manually delete the message and I assume that the information about the offending email is not transmitted to SPAMfighter. I reported this issue in November 2018 to Support, but the response said that I should just delete it manually. That would be an acceptable response if I hadn't purchased SPAMfighter PRO.

I use it for personal use and it does the trick.

It's easy to install and set up and it filters most of the unwanted emails out of my inbox. Overall it's a good email filter.

It's hard to say anything is bad about it but it does have a margin of error and you have to keep an eye on the spam folder. I don't get too much spam mind you.

Grace
Outreach Lead in USA

fantastic

really helps with productivity, eliminated harmful virus containing emails, phishing, fraud, etc. just does a great job in general

not a super big fan of the interface, its not very modern looking or fresh/polished, but the software itself works great

Kenneth
Vice President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

SPAMfighter is awesome

SPAMfighter was one of the many anti-SPAM solutions we evaluated. Setup was easy. It did an incredible job of blocking the majority of SPAM emails.

Even after "whitelisting" a few emails from verified senders, future emails were still considered to be SPAM.

It works like a dream but the interface looks a bit clunky and outdated

Works really well no problems at all/. Definitely does an excellent job of checking and catching horrible nasty spam.

As I said - the interface is a bit ho-hum, but I can live with that. There are no other cons that I can think of

Save time on removing and filtering spam

SPAMfighter has a good design. Perfectly filters out spam. Maximum simple to install and of course use.

The program is free for home users only and requires free registration after 30 days and the Pro version is paid.

Alison
Tax in USA

Great and works really well

Spam Fighter does exactly what we need it to do, fight spam! It does a great job of blocking the spam from getting into our inboxes.

It does delete some of the emails that we actually needed. It needs to get better at differentiating between real and spam emails.