Service Assistant Bewertungen

Worst system hands down!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Aaron W.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've spent years looking for a system that would reduce the stress related to the office work, so I could spend more time getting the real work done. I spent 5 years looking into Service Assistant, time and time again I was made some grand promises about the system’s ability to make my life easier. Their system was supposed to streamline the office part of my business, it was supposed to eliminate 90% of the paperwork. It doesn't, you have to babysit the entire system, consistently double checking and fixing errors, I spend half the day staring at spinning circles or getting "run time errors" or 'server errors" the lag time in their system reminds me of dial up internet service. Just this morning 4/29/2019 I was not able to login until after 10 am. Nobody is on the same page there one tech support tells you one thing then another tells you something completely different. Everyone's "sorry" but none of the problems get fixed. Everything is a "work around" because nothing works. My relationship with my customers and my business reputation have been destroyed because I put my trust in Real Green's Service Assistant. Every day I have egg on my face apologizing to customers because their system doesn't work as advertised. After running some numbers, I estimate I lost somewhere between $20,000-$40,000 in gross revenue this year and we're only 2 months into an 8-month season. I should have stuck to the excel spread sheets and paper work orders.

Vorteile: If your company is a single service company (you only provide one service to your customers) then this program will work for you, however it's greatly over priced for what you get. There are other systems out there at 1/4 the price that will do the same job. If you are a full-service company, (mow lawns, fertilize, pull weeds, trim bushes, sprinkler work, etc.) The headache you go through keeping every customer and service straight not worth it, excel spreadsheets are faster and easier.

Nachteile: Salesmen are liars! System doesn't do what they claim it can, they'll say whatever they need to get you to sign the contract. The system doesn't track your labor (the largest expense for most small businesses) when you click save they system changes all of the numbers (there's no way to go back and see how long a job took because the recorded numbers aren't accurate), so if you mow lawns there no way to know if you are charging your customer enough to service their yard. No way to set up a permanent route for your mowing customers. Automated emails don't work (over $10,000 in unemailed invoices proves that). Half of Mobile live doesn't work. There's no way to choose how to invoice specific customers (some want paper invoices, other want invoices emailed). The system has no way of differentiating between the two it's either all or none, or both which is a waste of time and money. I used to spend 2 hours a day keeping track of all my customers and their services, I now spend 5 to 6 hours trying to do the same thing. I still have to track everything manually it is just more difficult now. Technicians can't add products to jobs, if your crew is mowing and the customer asks them to spray some weeds there's no way for them to easily add the Round-Up to the job and bill the customer without the tech seeing your pricing. No way to recall the day's schedule, once it’s sent to the mobile devices. I feel as though I signed a $20,000 contract to rent space on their servers.

von RealGreen Systems an 18.6.2019

Thank you for your honest opinion. We all understand the frustration of learning to use a new software.

We see from our records that you are a fairly new client and have been in contact with our technical support team whenever a question arises or to gain a clearer insight into the software's capabilities. Our call records indicate your questions have thus far been answered.

If there are remaining unresolved issues, please contact our technical support team, so that they can be quickly addressed. It is our goal at Real Green Systems to help each customer fully understand the software's capabilities to successfully manage and grow their businesses. We look forward to helping you achieve the same, Aaron. Please give us a call to discuss.

Real Green, real $$

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Garrett A.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps in every aspect of your business. Almost all of the cons of previous reviews are not true. Routeing/invoicing is the easiest/ most detailed ive seen. You do NOT have to use their forms (you can have your local supply create the exact same document-the biggest thing is having certain parts of it in the correct spots). This is not an all in one system meaning one price gets you everything. Think a-la-carte- pick what you want and you'll pay for it. Customer service so far has been great- yes you have to create a ticket and wait for them to get back to you, typically it is same day, sometimes within the hour. Spreadsheets w/ quickbooks as a better option? Really?! Your going to be able to do 1% of what Real Green can do with that option. Overall it is $$$ but you gott spend $$ to make $$. Overall this software has taken over roughly 1 salaried position from our company.

Vorteile: Complete product, if you want to do something, there is almost always a way to do it.

Nachteile: It can get expensive depending on what parts of it you use. Not very easy to learn for some folk

Very disappointed

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.1.2017
Broan B.

Kommentare: I've used this software with other companies I worked for before starting my own business. It was always great as an employee, but as far as helping me run my business, not so much. It's too exspensive. $/ month for basic customer tracking. Billing is awful. You have to print every invoice, even if the customer doesn't want an invoice left, with the invoice paper costing a minimum $ for 500 that you have to purchase through the company. If you email the customers an invoice, you just have to have faith that it went through, because there is no CC option. There is also no link for the customer to pay online in an emailed invoice. You have to pay an extra $ month to create a Customer Assistant Website for the customer to pay online, but they give no assistance in actually helping your customer find said website to pay their bill. The credit card processing is super slow as it takes 2-5 minutes just to log into your account to see who's paid you today, and for some reason only syncs with the software every 2 hours. So customers could call you saying they've paid, and you'll be none the wiser. None of this is mobile friendly, and everytime you call them asking why the system doesn't do something, they try to up sell you for another $ month.
Mobile access is $ per device
Emailing customers an invoice with a link to pay on-line is $ per email.
The routine software is more.
The paper to print is ridiculously expensive.
They never solve a problem when you call, they have to enter a ticket so that a service tech can call you back, eventually.
There are too many moving parts that creat too many opportunities for mistakes with this software.
Spread sheets and QuickBooks at $/month is a much smarter option, unless you just like throwing money out of the window.

von RealGreen Systems an 18.1.2017

Thank you for honest review. We are pleased that you enjoyed using our products while you were employed in the field. As a business owner in any industry, there are unfortunately some necessities that can be very expensive. However, our product costs are in-line with many of our competitors. Real Green Systems offers a complete product, which helps run every aspect of a service industry business and is considered investment in growth.

I see from our records that you are a new client. We would still love to keep you as one of our valued customers. As thousands of customers worldwide can attest, Real Green Systems offers great products and services, as well as experienced service industry marketing experts and business consultants that are invested in making clients successful. If you sincerely like using our products, but are finding affordability a factor, please contact your Real Green rep at (800) 422-7478 to investigate a solution that fulfills your business needs.

Helped my business grow

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Christian N.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Never let's you forget

Vorteile: Real green systems have significantly help me grow my business. We've gone from using other programs that never had the capabilities that real green has. It's made things so much better. It's a great marketing tool.

Nachteile: there's almost too many functions with the system. It's very "nitty gritty". You really have to pay attention to the settings you have when pulling reports for instance. Good part is thy the support team always figures it out!!

Very disappointed

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 30.7.2014
Simeon M.

Kommentare: This software is very costly and I thought that it would be the best for me but I have been nothing but disappointed. Clients have called every month since I got it complaining about the confusing bills. They make you buy their paper which is an added expense. This was supposed to help me make sure everything was getting done and speed up the monthly invoices. I have missed a lot of projects and the invoice process takes 2-3 times longer. I think the thing that upsets me the most is that if I make a mistake on a bill I can't fix it without the client seeing it on their invoice.

best out

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 7.4.2015
Jr E.
account manager

Kommentare: The other user doesnt know how to use it, he is an idiot. It runs our plowing mowing fertilizing and every other service we offer, seamlessly. Billing is cake and it keeps track of data very good.