Upgraded to full practice management system

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Allisha B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The practice I started in had a very old version of this and it had a lot of faults. When I bought the practice I upgraded to the full practice management software and overall I have really been satisfied I enjoy how everything integrates together and is compatible. Their customer service is usually really great and really quick to respond.

Vorteile: Quick to navigate, it gives summaries of several important sections. Easy to make your own macros. Scheduler and reminder text options are great.

Nachteile: Some functions aren’t compatible with our monitors so we have special tricks to be able to access parts of the software. Sometimes it runs slow and has some connections issues but a reboot usually helps.

Excellent product, even better customer service!

Stephanie S.

Kommentare: The benefits far outweigh the minor drawbacks! The customer service, knowledge of the team members, and Midwest pride in quality product and service are second to none.
I would definitely recommend this to my peers. Furthermore, I am so confident of its benefits that we are considering taking the leap into purchasing their billing software package. As many of you know, that is a project in itself.

Vorteile: I did my due diligence in research for an efficient noting system. The most important attributes I was looking for: an attentive customer service team, and user-friendly technology that integrates smoothly with Eclipse (our billing software).
I was pleased to meet a friendly, knowledgeable representative of ChiroCharts at a chiropractic trade show. That following week we made appointments for installation and training.
ChiroCharts assisted us beyond our initial training. They are a small business like ours, so their team is attentive and understanding of our need to have answers quickly.

Nachteile: It is essential to be sure all workstations are running on the same version. If not, this can cause problems, slowing productivity. It is however, an easy fix and find these to be the two most common reasons:
1. It's not unusual to have an update released, downloaded, and have another released same day. Depending on when you download the upgrade, this can cause you to have to download the upgrade a second time.
2. Occasionally the workstations will not update to the most recent version.
I reduced the "Ease of Use" by one star only because it's not completely customizable for some of our daily proceedures. That said, ChiroCharts are VERY open to knowing your particular needs and WILL provide that in an update if possible.

von QuickCharts an 28.10.2010

I wanted to let you know we made a few changes to accommodate your concerns.

First, we have added a feature that checks your software version against the others in the practice to ensure they cannot get on different versions without you knowing.

Second, we now only post new updates each Sunday to ensure you will never get 2 versions in the same day/week.

I do hope this helps and we truly appreciate all you have done to help our business become better.

Chiro QuickCharts

Easy to use and makes life in the office move a lot smoother!

Christine C.
Chiropractic Assistant

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend this product to any chiropractor who is looking around for new software to implement into their practice. For anyone who isn't very computer savvy, it's just a straightforward program and simple. Pretty soon electronic notes are going to be mandatory, and what better way to get that checked off your list? Not to mention, the price is pretty reasonable!

Vorteile: 1.) The program is a lot easier to use and easier to learn than other software we tried.
2.) When you call customer service, you actually speak to a live person AND they speak ENGLISH. Not only that, but they remember who I am and it feels more personal that way.
3.) Being able to have them hook up to my computer remotely to help me with any questions helps a lot. They can hook up to your network by signing in with their computer tech. It's so easy!
4.) Generating patient soap notes and reports takes only a few minutes now.
5.) The messaging system which is a little like texting back and forth really works well in our office because we do not have an intercom system. Also, it allows us to write messages to the doctor about the patient he's going in with or to let him know if he's running behind without being obtrusive or interrupting the patient's time with the doctor.
6.) You can add patient's pictures into their chart to learn their faces, and It leaves less room for error.

Nachteile: I would say the only con is that there are sometimes glitches with the program which is just like any other software. It can happen to any program you purchase. A Pro to that comment however, is that whenever there IS an issue, Mary, Troy and Alex are always right on top of things and make sure your issue is resolved and follow up later to ensure great customer service.

von QuickCharts an 25.10.2010

Thank you Dr. Christine!

We appreciate your ongoing support.

Chiro QuickCharts

For more product testimonials, please visit: http://www.quick-charts.com/testimonials.php

We've been using this software for about 4 years now. Software is easy to use and learn.

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Daniel C.

Kommentare: Faster/Efficient chart notes

Vorteile: I like that you can a SOAP really quickly after the initial exam has been input into the system. Also, the software can be modified to how you want to set up.

Nachteile: There seems to be a few glitches when working with the program. My calendar will not refresh automatically, which i tried to address with a DB consultant but did not get resolved.

von QuickCharts an 3.7.2018

Thank you for your review. I was not aware of the refresh issue. Most often refresh issues have nothing to do with the application and are most often a network latency issue. Latency is a delay in the network itself and not having to do with any single application. Regardless, I have asked a member of my staff to reach out to you to help resolve that issue. My tech staff will contact you shortly. Thank you! Russ Thompson, CEO

Opened new practice with ChiroQuickCharts

Christopher A.
Chiropractic Physician

Kommentare: I am thoroughly pleased with the product. It is an excellent resource to document our patient care. I am able to quickly enter all of the visit information and recall previous visit info at a later date. I would recommend the software to anyone starting a practice or considering a transition to EMR.

Vorteile: The software is very intuitive and quickly learned. It is dynamic in the amount of information recorded for each patient visit, while greatly reducing time required to enter. It is feature-laden. It would work for any chiropractic practice, regardless of technique or style. I am able to enter notes as briefly as 2 minutes, or spend more time recording great detailed consultation visits. I've been able to run the software well on a netbook. The best feature is the customer service. Any problem with software or upgrading has been resolved within hours with no loss of patient flow. The team is responsive to questions and suggestions. They have shown in the past 3 years a passion for making the best chiropractic EMR software possible.

Nachteile: Program is sizable, which means you need a current computer system. It takes a few seconds to switch between screens sometimes, but that is more likely my hardware issue. Occasionally, the upgrades have had hiccups, but the issues have always been resolved in a few hours. And like any new software, it takes time to be efficient at entering patient info.

Thank you Dr. Anthony!

Chiro QuickCharts

notes that meet all the documentation requirements

Larry K.
DC / owner

Kommentare: I can do my notes that meet all the documentation requirement and lay out my treatment plan now in a few short minutes before the patient leaves the office. Practicing is once again fun and sending out reports or auditing are not dreaded tasks anymore.

Vorteile: I had been looking for an ehr system to do my notes for the past few years and have 'test driven' quite a few of them. I finally came across the Chiro QuickCharts system. Their note taking system is 'clean' with big buttons and it is easy to navigate. Patients use Motion tablets to give us their subjective part of the notes in just a few clicks. My CAs continue with a more descriptive note of progress and I follow up with assessment, adjustment and/or acupuncture points used and the note is done on the spot. A new patient fills in the ADL and disability indexes, my CA then can take the patient's medical history, vitals and take their picture. I do the history and exam. Treatment plan and long term and short term goals in a few clicks. Treatment effectiveness is measured by QVAS and various disability indexes that the patient fills out as they check in at the kiosk. My objective measurements are done and I can follow my treatment plan or just change a few things.

Nachteile: Any software can have glitches. They do a good job with supporting my issues to a quick resolutions, even if programming needs involved.

von QuickCharts an 22.10.2010

Thank you Dr. Kwan. We appreciate your ongoing support as a great customer. Please let us know if you need anything.

Chiro QuickCharts

The best is the service. Has been slow once or so, but on the whole, very good.

Jeff M.
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Also to the box below the choices are limiting ie Alternative Medicine-- I do not consider myself 'alternative'. If nothing else, put Chiropractor. Please get your terms correct for job description.

Vorteile: Not sure since I have nothing to compare it with. Another note- the email address is asked for and then the note said the address already exists? Meaning what? Used another address and according I will need another amount for the extra time spent sorting this out.

Nachteile: Was not crazy about purchasing a kiosk for pt fill in, but the entrance form on the tablet is more in my area at this time.

I am 100% Satisfied with Chiro QuickCharts!!!

Richard A.
Chiropractor

Kommentare: I highly recommend this product. I am 100% satisfied with it and could not think about practicing without it. I also love the friendly staff. They remember who I am and are very friendly and caring. This is a rare thing these days.

Vorteile: This product has many easy to use features. The developers of this product are frequently upgrading it to continuously make it better. The technical support people are very available. Whenever I call about a technical support issue if the technician is not readily available, a time is set up for them to call us to resolve the issue. A very great aspect of their technical support team is that they are very easy to understand, they do not send your call to another country for technical support. Favorite Feature: My favorite thing about this program other than it is a very easy program to use is the Kiosk feature. This feature allows patients to check in and update their chart to how they are feeling in addition to many other details that can be managed. This allows me to meet with the patient and catch up on notes whenever I have downtime. VERY HELPFUL to make things go quick with taking and maintaining great treatment notes.

Nachteile: I haven't come across a problem with this software in the 2 years that i have been using it at both of my offices.

von QuickCharts an 26.10.2010

Thank you Dr. Allen.

Chiro QuickCharts

Support is amazing, but program is not intuitive and hard to find/see quickly info the Dr needs

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Della S.
D.C.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Would like to see a summary tab of all diagnosis, imaging, medical history, etc in one area for quick reference, especially if pt hasn't been seen in awhile and returns for tx. Have to look too many places for all the info I need to treat pt

Vorteile: Can easily bill through to my PM software, print reports, document my visits, establish a tx plan and goals

Nachteile: It's not easy to find the pt info I need quickly. If I need to look back at previous dx, exam findings, scanned data, it takes too much time and multiple screens to get to. Makes me less efficient in this way.

We have been pleased with the ability of this program to adapt to our specific office needs.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Karyn K.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have the ability to create the style and content of our daily treatment notes and to export all of the needed codes for billing.

Vorteile: CQC is very customizable. Every doctor practices differently and this program allows us to hide features we don't use and to personalize the ones we do use.
If I do have a problem or a question, their customer service team is very responsive.

Nachteile: There are some features I would like that it doesn't have. Sometimes there is a long period of time between updates.

Amazing Product with Amazing Support

Dr. aaron B.
D.C.

Kommentare: I would recommend Chiro Quick Charts to any doctor seeking to improve their work and patient flow.

Vorteile: Chiro Quick Charts is a very impressive EHR system. I've used it from the very start of my practice and not having to worry about paper files is fantastic! It is very easy to use and the fact that practically every part of it is customizable allows it to fit anyones needs. I've customized it to my practice with no problems and if there was something I needed help with technical support was more than willing to do it for me. An added plus is technical support is American so understanding them is no problem. The format is probably the most appealing attribute for me. I've done a lot of EHR demos and the only one that seemed to flow like a regular patient chart is Chiro Quick Charts. Usage is fast yet complete and the notes are flawless.

Nachteile: I really can't think of any cons at the moment. The quick charts management seems to continuously work on improving their software and they are always asking what we as users would like changed/improved. The fact that Chiro Quick Charts is the first chiropractic product to become ARRA certified is testimony to how hard the Quick Chart team works.

von QuickCharts an 29.10.2010

Thank you Dr. Bell,

Chiro QuickCharts

Takes getting use to but manageable once you’re familiar

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Allisha B.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall a releatively decent product it was difficult to get use to after already knowing a different product. If faced with having to switch software I probably wouldn’t.

Vorteile: Has a lot of cool features that allow billing to go easier. You’d re able to customize most aspects to fit your needs. Support is fantastic and quick.

Nachteile: There are software glitches that are more annoying than anything else. There isn’t easy access to view the patient chart.

Honest feedback from a Chiro QuickCharts Reseller

Pat M.

Kommentare: I could sell any product from any industry. I choose Chiro QuickCharts because it is a great product with a great company behind it.

Vorteile: The software is truly a painless transition to becoming paperless. I want to share 3 things with you. Working with the product and company I have helped many Doctors. First is the integrity of the people within the company. Second the support and training. They are always available to help you totally understand this software inside and out giving you clear knowledge. Third is share most user friendly and customizable software with the Chiropractic Industry. A Chiropractor can definitely grow into and not grow out of this system. I know that I have helped in the transition from hand written notes to electronic with Doctors I have encountered and those to come. I look forwards to talking with more Doctors soon and having them become one of our family of Doctors.

Nachteile: Every software takes time to learn. Make sure you don't take that lightly and ensure you invest the time to become knowledgeable on the product before you jump into using it. The training provided is top notch and the people at corporate are great.

Thank you Pat.

We appreciate your support in Chiropractic.

Chiro QuickCharts

For customer testimonials, please visit: http://www.quick-charts.com/testimonials.php

Chiro Quick Charts

Craig K.
DC

Kommentare: I would not hesitate to recommend this software to a colleague an have on several occasions.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and highly customizable to your style of recording. The support is great, like non I have had with other software companies. They know who you are and respond very quickly to any questions or problems you may have. The software covers a incredible array of templates / screen to cover any and all of your recording needs and you can easily include or disable those you do not use in your practice. Best of all you get this with out the need to purchase additional modules. I also like that the patient screen has the past visits shown in a "travel card" style which quickly allows me to easily get the progression in the treatment of the patient on one screen. While I do not use it at this time personally, patient self check in is included.

Nachteile: I have non at this time. When I have a question it is answered quickly. If I have request to add something (MVA report screen) I get a call back which shows how to add it as a custom screen and also that it has been referred to programming for inclusion in a future release.

Thank you Dr. Kaddatz,

Chiro QuickCharts

The program runs well with our server.

Holly R.
office manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy note taking software and printed reports.

Vorteile: The fact that it is integrated with the billing software. There are still some issues. But I work around them until they can be addressed by the programmers.

Nachteile: Wish we could scan forms, etc directly into the PM software without having to open the QuickCharts. Other than that, I can't think of anything negative about the program.

Folks at Chiro QuickCharts are honest, straight forward and extremely helpful.

John B.
DC / owner

Kommentare: Any ideas I had for updates were taken seriously and incorporated into the system. The folks at Chiro QuickCharts are honest, straight forward and extremely helpful. Oh, yes they are AARA certified.

Vorteile: About a year ago I started looking into Electronic Records Software; I wanted one that was certified. We already had a system in the office but it took about 7 minutes to write the office note, which was only accomplished only after the patient left the office. I looked at over 20 different systems, most wanted me to drop my pre-existing insurance software (Stellar) and buy theirs now and with decades of records that was totally unacceptable.
I looked at Chiro QuickCharts software program, it had every thing I needed plus more. The price was in my range, it looked simple to use and they even worked with Stellar to merge the two programs together. After downloading the software and personalizing it there is no longer a seven minute battle after the patient has left to get the notes done. It takes 15-30 seconds per visit, its fast; the data is transferred to the insurance computer instantly.

Nachteile: None that I can think of now.

Thank you Dr. Bourgeois.

Very user friendly!

Christina S.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The fact that the EMR and PM all in the same program.

Vorteile: Easy setup and training. Navigating the software is easy and most times, I am able to change the settings myself.

Nachteile: Randomly, the visit types changes and sometimes visits do not transfer over. Would be easier if web based, we have 2 offices and need to use "the cloud".

Overall good, I would like to take the time to look at it more

Robin S.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Medical Records EHR for Medicare. To use for medical records importing reports and printing notes

Vorteile: Links with our billing software so that is nice. Simple to import reports into and print off visits and reports.

Nachteile: I am sure we are not using it to the fullest I think the training only touched the surface of what we should be using

Best Value by far!

Chris R.
Chiropractor/Clinic Owner

Kommentare: Have been using this program for over 2 years... in that time, the system has improved a ton and will continue to listen to their users to further improve on any downsides. They seem to be VERY committed to making their program the best around. At the price, I don't think it can be beat.

Vorteile: - Has a TON of features to cater to a variety of techniques like ART, acupuncture, nutrition, etc. - Kiosk system basically automates your subjective portion of your note... and will prompt a patient fill out an oswetry when appropriate (which is key in this age of ins. audits). - Very easy to use and learn - Unbelievable customer service... I usually get a response within ten minutes of any email request and all phone calls are answered right away by people who know you (not outsource to India). - Updates are frequent. These updates come from the docs.... so anything you want to see in the program, just ask for it!

Nachteile: The only thing i can think of is that there sometimes can be bugs with the speed of loading a patient note. However, the support is excellent and they will hammer out any issues right away.

Thank you Dr. Rizzo.

We appreciate your ongoing support as a great customer.

Chiro QuickCharts

I purchased Quick charts in 2012 and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Timothy D.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Kommentare: ease of use, quick notes, compliant notes

Vorteile: The program is easy to learn and customize. The support is great and they are always easy to talk to.

Nachteile: There is an occasional glitch but they are quick to address it. There is not much else that I don't like about it

Paul C.
Dr.

Kommentare: A valuable tool to meet the changing needs of EHR.

Vorteile: Our office has been using Chiro QuickCharts for the past 3 years. During that time Chiro QuickCharts, a family run business, has gone from startup to American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) certified. We chose Chiro QuickCharts after a consideration of all other products based on several features. The data input screens are uncluttered and easy to view. The product is customizable to meet the needs of individual practice standards. Chiro QuickCharts interfaces with many practice management software programs including Medisoft and Eclipse which allows for seamless patient data input. The Chiro QuickCharts support staff is knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. Doctors have direct input into the software feature development process. Chiro QuickCharts has shown a commitment to the chiropractic profession to improve its product to assist doctors in delivering quality patient care.

Nachteile: Daily start-up is slow to load.

Thank you Dr. Chille,

Chiro QuickCharts

If you don't have and EMR get one and I highly suggest QuickCharts, it lives up to its name!!!!

Eric E.
DC / owner

Kommentare: I have saved time and money with QuickCharts and the are always updating with the latest requirements and listen to all the suggestions of the ones using it.

Vorteile: I searched through the internet for weeks to find the perfect software that did not kill my wallet. I came across Chiro QuickCharts and was thrilled at the idea of having a self check in station for my patients. I no longer have to ask them "how they are doing" and document all their complaining. Now they take care of all that before they even enter the room to get adjusted. Like all charting there is a little learning curve and a few tweeks to the customization but after a few days I was running wild with it and never turned back. I don't know why I did not go to an E.M.R sooner, I was still pulling paper folders and hand writing everything. I have saved time and money with QuickCharts and the are always updating with the latest requirements and listen to all the suggestions of the ones using it.

Nachteile: none that I can think of.

von QuickCharts an 25.10.2010

Thank you Dr. Evans.

QC Review

James L.

Kommentare: Stellar, could not be more happy.

Vorteile: The best customer support experience available. We have had a couple of minor issues with integration into our current system, mostly little stuff on our end. The support staff have been wonderful in getting these issues resolved, in fact they are corrected in one phone call for the most part.
The software itself is perfect for our clinic, between the ease of use and the ability to customize the program to fit your needs we have been very happy. I now find myself with extra time to spend on other things, a few of them fun. The peace of mind you have knowing that your documentation is up to speed creates a more at ease work environment as well.

Nachteile: Except for a few minor issues that have popped up with the communication between our practice management software and QC, all of which are addressed promptly, I have no cons.
Trust me when I tell you that compared with my old EMR system this one blows it away.

von QuickCharts an 27.10.2010

Thank you Dr. Lang.

Chiro Quickcharts

Bewertet am 9.11.2010
Brian M.
DC

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this product to other DCs. Fast, easy to learn and affordable. And working with Alex is about as easy as it gets.

Vorteile: We have been using Chiro Quickcharts in our office for about 2 1/2 years and have been very satisfied. Its easy to learn and easy to customize which has been nice. It has all the features that we need in our office and was far more affordable than the other software packages we looked at. Also, Alex and his team are easy to get a hold of when we do have questions.

Nachteile: Early versions did have a fair number of bugs but they have since been resolved. When we have encountered problems with the software, Alex has been very receptive to suggestions and has promptly fixed issues... so maybe that's more of a pro than an con. The only other con I can think of is that the software is a bit slow switching between patient charts, although that could be my computer. Frankly it is still soooo much faster and better than paper charts, who cares?

von QuickCharts an 12.11.2010

Thank you Dr. Malzer.

Wonderful, cost effective product

Bewertet am 19.2.2015
Mary ann B.
Medizinische Praxis
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: Ease of use and quality of product for the price. The vendor works closely with us when issues arise to get to the bottom of the problem.

Nachteile: No serious complaints. At times, we have had some issues that seems to take a while to address. However, I also realize that programming changes, etc. can take time to complete. Initially, training videos were poor. However, that has recently been rectified, and I am very pleased.