JobScore

JobScore Bewertungen

von JobScore

Great for Small to midsize company's

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Jean L.
HR Business Partner
Halbleiter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I have been using JobScore for many years and many different small companies that I've consulted with. JobScore seamlessly integrates your workforce planning and puts the power in the hiring managers' hands. It simplifies the recruiting process, and allows you to communicate with applicants and hiring managers quickly. You can easily create a career page for your company if you don't have one yet. You can also post to unique job specific job boards that might not be listed on JobScore and using a tracking link to have them go directly to your ATS. The user interface is easy to use and the customer service is quick to response whenever I have a question that I can't look up in the help FAQs.

Nachteile: If you want to add more features such as preparing offer letters, you will need to pay for a monthly subscription, the basic free program is very useful on it's own, but to get the special features, you will need to pay. I recommend signing up for a free trial and see which features you like, because you'll want to be able to use all of the features when the free trial is over and you go back to the free plan.

The JobScore platform is quick and easy to set up, then it is very intuitive to use.

Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Kathy M.
HR Director
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quick, easy, great variety of job boards including Indeed and Craigslist. Just a terrific streamlined process. Love the ability to customize the product to my Company's candidate flow.

Vorteile: It provides all the functionality we need without being too complicated. Posting to job boards is a simple, streamlined process. And in the rare instance you do need to contact Customer Service, they are always prompt, courteous and thorough.

Nachteile: The only prior "con" I would have listed has since been integrated into the platform. I wanted to limit Manager visibility to just their own roles. That is no longer a "con" as you can now limit that visibility.

Great Way to Keep Candidates Organized

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Lauren B.
Account Director
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to review and categorize candidates with this tool. Posting jobs is very easy and boosting through the platform is great as well. You can easily download resumes and cover letters and allow access at various levels for hiring managers, etc. Overall I really enjoy using this tool.

Nachteile: They recently increased their pricing so we had to drop down a level and I don't see anything that was lost, which makes me think why were we paying for that level to begin with?

Development Issues are Customer Issues

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Ryan P.
HR
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A recent deployment/product update brought an internal job posting option. However, it would not work right. It asked for a resume as part of the job application, and had it is a required (which is what we want) but it would not display this way for the internal candidates that were applying. When I talked to customer support they had to escalate this to the "developers" to see what was going on. After a few days they got back to me and said that "you shouldn't be requiring internal employees to submit a resume anyways." Then preceded to tell me how our company should be recruiting internally. Wait a minute, who is the customer here? I was very surprised by this response. Especially as an Enterprise (highest level available) customer. I was told that the developers would fix it soon but it would probably be within the next few months. =0) Needless to say, they were not happy when I asked for a credit to or account for paying for a product that wasn't working correctly. I am not going to hold my breath for this to happen. =/

Vorteile: We started with the free platform (not sure if they offer this anymore).
It was a great fit as we previously had no ATS and candidates applied via a generic email address " this was then distributed to all managers. Not a sustainable process at all.

Nachteile: - There are many lingering bugs with each deployment of upgrades.
- Customer support is minimal to borderline nonexistent. Either leave a voicemail or send an email. Someone might get back to you within 48 hours. This is for the "Enterprise level" which is per month.

My experience with JobScore has been the easiest part of my job so far!

Bewertet am 23.6.2017
Katherine B.
HR Generalist

Vorteile: SO easy to use! It's very user intuitive and super easy to customize templates and candidate flow. Our rep in support is always quick to respond and ensures your issues are resolved to their fullest. She also takes the time to show you features that you may not be taking advantage of!

Nachteile: Not able to restrict by user type. For instance - I don't want Managers to be able to move candidates into certain stages until requirements have been met. (Assessment testing for instance).

Consistent responses to postings

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Debbie W.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thank you for letting me comment and use JobScore.

Vorteile: The ability to post positions to multiple places at once and the fact that I can get a smaller version with 1 post for free.

Nachteile: Can't provide this information without access to the paid version in all fairness. Does not seem easy to set defaults or change email templates

Works really well for applicant tracking

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Jamye M.
Director of Client Services
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Love that it's my one-stop shop for all applicants for open positions. I can see resumes and even send standard communications, etc from the platform. Very easy to use!

Nachteile: I have zero complaints or issues with the product.

Great recruiting tool!

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Josh S.
Account Executive

Vorteile: You decide who is notified and how they are notified when new candidates apply. JobScore helps you provide a great candidate experience by making it quick and easy to review and respond to resume submissions. Provide a great candidate experience with email templates + bulk emailing.

Nachteile: The tricky part of JobScore is that the ATS is fantastic but it doesn't lead into any Onboarding opportunities...

Just Okay

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Senior Director of Finance
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I used Jobscore for highering for a position that got over 600 applicants. It was a challenge to weed through all of the applications but it was much more efficient than just using email.

Nachteile: I think the namesake function, the "JobScore" was pretty far off base - I found that it heavily weighted an applicants location compared to the job location and ranked some highly qualified candidates from the other side of the country as 1 when we were willing to relocate.

Bewertet am 11.1.2016
Michelle M.
Onlinemedien

Intuitive, Easy-to-use and Simple

Bewertet am 17.4.2017
Recruiter
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: I've personally used JobScore for two different companies, and I've yet to hear a single bad review. More importantly, our hiring managers and interviewers love the simplicity and intuitive platform. My immediate team uses JobScore daily, and the customer service is consistently quick and responsive to solve any immediate issues that my colleagues or I may have.

Nachteile: JobScore gets the job done, and it allows me to do my job on a daily basis. Overall, as long as it continues to progress and improve its integrations, I'll continue to highly recommend JobScore.

My favorite piece of work-related software!

Bewertet am 7.3.2017
Deanna A.
HR Coordinator
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: JobScore is simple to use and easy to understand, with superb functionality. It has smoothed and sped up our application process, and allows seamless communication between applicants, HR and the hiring teams. JobScore's technical support is also superb -- service is quick, polite and accurate.

Vorteile: Ease and simplicity of use.

Nachteile: I wish the template letters were available for the lower-priced plans.

No fuss ATS

Bewertet am 14.7.2017
HR Consultant
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: We frequently recommend Jobscore to our clients. It's a simple, instant and low cost Applicant Tracking system that is literally up and running in minutes. It is standard to the industry as far as features (pay more, get more), low cost, and customer service is terrific. Having configured and implemented major systems, I like Jobscore for its simplicity: little or no configuation. As a recruiter, I don't value a lot of the features on the major systems. I mostly need a way to manage resumes and status/release candidates. Jobscore is great for that.

JobScore

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Chris J.
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Where do I start, this software is great and it is free for basic functionality. The features that are included in the free version are fantastic. It allows you to post to several free job boards as well as paid job boards if you would like. This software truly allows you to simplify the hiring process and keep detailed notes.

ATS For Everyone

Bewertet am 4.3.2015
Brad L.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Vorteile: I've been an enthusiastic user for a number of years. The interface and workflows are so simple compared to clunky legacy ATS platforms.

Nachteile: No real complaints. Always easy to get tech support when needed. Hiring managers and clients love it.

JobScore, Score!

Bewertet am 9.3.2017
Rachael G.

Kommentare: I have been recruiting for the past five years and have been using various applicant and job tracking systems, JobScore has by far been the best experience yet. The interface is easy to use and navigate, the reporting is useful and well organized and the customer service and support have blown me away. I am impressed with JobScore overall and wish that I had been using it for the entirety of my recruiting career. I would recommend to all companies for their HR and Recruiting department.

Jobscore is our ATS tool

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Shivani K.

Kommentare: Jobscore is our current ATS tool. My experience as a user has been great. It is super clear where the candidate;s resume is and writing feedback in their notes section is very simple. Very easy and intuitive system. I think where it falls short is their data. For our recruiting team it becomes very difficult to find day to day data points needed to report back to management/hiring managers. This creates more work for our recruiting team because they have to manually create this data.

Jobscore as an ATS

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Anjali P.

Kommentare: I have used Jobscore for the past 3 years and while it has gotten the job done it hasn't made getting the job done very easy. We primarily use Jobscore as a place to publish all of our job descriptions and a place to dump/ somewhat organize our resumes. If this is what you are looking for in an ATS then Jobscore works, however ideally we would want our ATS to help us:
- Manage the entire recruiting process and help us eliminate google docs that currently need to be used to open a req. for example
- Make hiring decisions by being able to compare/ contrast candidates, possibly with some sort of a scoring card
- Serve as a place for instant feedback and discussion
Overall I've demoed with a bunch of other ATS' and while I cannot say that any one would perfectly fulfill our needs, I will say that I've seen a lot of others that are much more advanced than Jobscore and as I continue to demo with these folks Jobscore is becoming more and more ancient.

Easy to Use / Simple / Applicant Tracking Software

Bewertet am 27.5.2014
Eric M.

Kommentare: Great software product for hiring managers - auto-syndicates to dozens of job boards with 1-click.

Fake jobs

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Daraksha M.
Administratir
Selbstständig

Kommentare: Do not sign up on this website. I do not like anything about this product. I never applied through them. They just took my info and used it to apply on a fake job.

Nachteile: Took my information from indeed application and applied to a company on their portal. And for all you know the company was fake.

Not overly complicated, lacks features

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Production Support Engineer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: We had a bunch of new users with great feedback. Our hiring managers could put it to work during the first day which is great for non-tech personnel

Nachteile: It does lack some bells and whistles that other solutions have, however non critical and for the price we were very happy with what we had