Über Samba Live

Flash-basierte Webkonferenz- und Kommunikationssoftware für Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Samba Live

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Samba Live

4,9

Samba Live hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Samba Live bereits verwendet?

Siti kadijah S.
Siti kadijah S.
Information Technology Specialist in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fulfill our needs for online event and meetings

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Support and innovation. Samba as a company understands the clients' vision, which is a unique quality and strives above and beyond to meet our challenging requirements. The product is simple to use and operates admirably even in high-performance environments. Working online has enabled me to project a far more professional picture.

When publishing a file, the image quality is a downgrade. More options, such as selecting several links that may be seen one after another, would better be distributing clips from social networking sites. Outside of their website, there isn't much information available about Digital Samba

Bryan S.
Bryan S.
Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Absolutely exceeds the needs of this freelance writer

Kommentare: I use this for client meetings, and I use it to collaborate with other consultants on big projects. It's always streamlined the process of being able to reliably communicate on a high quality and "in-house" platform. It's allowed me to maintain a much more professional image when working online.

The best thing about Samba Live is its customizability. Giving me a video streaming platform that I can make my own-- and brand as my own-- is key to landing clients

There's not a ton of information online about Digital Samba outside of their website.

Glenn S.
Glenn S.
Freelance Writer in UK
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Easy to use with all the features I need

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like how easy to use the Samba Live platform is. The UI is simple and intuitive. Anyone could learn how to use it in minutes. I also love how easy it is to set up and join meetings. If I have a meeting with a potential client, I can organise it and send out invites in minutes. You get access to all the features you would ever need within a video meeting. The features I use the most are screen-sharing, file-sharing, video recording, and the shared whiteboard. Being browser-based means clients don't have to download any new software to join my meetings. Samba Live allows me to maintain a professional image in my online meetings easily. The pricing policy is fair. You pay just a little bit more than the cheaper platforms, but in my opinion, you get a much better product. I always recommend Samba Live to friends and colleagues. Many clients are so impressed by the platform that they ask me for a download link!

There are no major cons to this platform. I have emailed them in the past about minor issues, and they always responded quickly and answered my questions.

Alberto L.
Presales Engineer in Spanien
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful but needs to be improved

Kommentare: Good experience but I would like to see how it improves

Easy, efficient and good tool for webinars

The image quality when uploading a file. Sharing videos from youtube would also be improved with more features (selecting severals links which can be viewed one after another

Anna D.
Anna D.
Head of Marketing in Ukraine

Powerful web conferencing software for businesses

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Samba Live is a super scalable web conferencing solution. It offers full branding and plenty of webinar features.

They offer a free trial with many features. But I don't like the time limit thing

Dominik B.
Dominik B.
Founder in Norwegen

Feature-rich and easy to use

Samba Live is the perfect alternative to any video conferencing software which needs downloads to work properly. It allows you to start meetings right from the browser, which makes it easy for participants to join your webinar or online meeting. You don't have to think anymore of if participants will be able to install the video conferencing software or configuring it the right way. They just click on a link and can join the meeting. I also enjoy the rich set of features for interactive webinars/meetings like the whiteboards, Q&A and screen sharing (all works directly from the browser). It's also super easy to plan everything in advance.

The UX of the dashboard (backend) could be as great as the meeting platform itself. At the moment, it looks a bit old-fashioned although everything works seamlessly.

Antwort von Digital Samba

Thank you for the great review!

Jeff J.
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent

User friendliness. Has many features. White labeling is good, too.

Too many steps. Tough for toddlers or 3 graders or younger.

Yanick T.
Yanick T.
CEO Manager in Kamerun
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I especially like Samba Live...

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I especially appreciate Samba Live's Private Chat during business meetings. Samba Live has very advanced features, it is a major asset in the corporate communication strategy.

Access to advanced features requires additional expenses.

Sebastian G.
Sebastian G.
CIO in Deutschland

Perfect Choice as a Videoconferencing Framework

Kommentare: The combination of existing features, performance and supportlevel is excellent and we are still convinced we made the right choice in chosing Samba.

Innovativeness and Support. Samba as a company has an understanding for the customers (=our) Vision, which is a rare trait and goes above and beyond to accomodate our difficult requirements. The Product is easy to manage and performs really well even under high-performance conditions. Many Features and a solid Roadmap for the Future.

Some Modules should see some love from the devs (Whiteboard, Backend-UX...) or are not really intuitive/self explanatory (Media Library), but nothing that a quick look into the manual would'nt fix.

Esme D.
Floor manager in Niederlande
Supermärkte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

very easy to use for a video conference!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I have been using it for a few months now, and it has been very helpful in my work. I am able to do a quick pre-call with my team before the meeting.

There is a lot information on the website, which makes it unclear. The software is not free..

Ollie F.
Graduate Advising Center Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Samba Live

Kommentare: We really like Samba Live as it has given us the opportunity to branch out and provide services to our students virtually.

Samba Live is a very inexpensive way for our university to conduct virtual online events. It provides flexibility and convenience for our students, and is very user friendly.

When we upload our fliers or other documents, the links within those documents are not clickable. It would be very helpful if fliers/documents could be clickable.

Mas adiana M.
Mas adiana M.
Oracle Database Administrator in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Useful feature for virtual meeting

I like that it has all the feature that is critical for a virtual meeting, like screen sharing and file sharing. It make the meeting session goes smoother with all this extra feature that I can use.

Some of the feature is hard to use, and the lacks of video or manual guides of the software make thing harder. They should make the manual guidance available in video format to make things easier to understand.

Alex S.
Content Writer in Österreich

Samba Live is the most intuitive video conferencing software

Kommentare: Their customer support is responsive and helpful.

I recommend Samba Live because it's very easy to use. In particular, I appreciate the fact that you can use it directly on the browser, without the need to install any particular program. Also, I really love the breakout room feature! You can ask moderators to join your room, which is very useful during webinars.

I cannot think of anything in particular, overall I had a positive experience!

Anastasia Y.
Event Manager in Ukraine
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Samba Live - perfect solution for video conferencing

easy functional, suits for different types of virtual meetings

Nothing, all is great, it is atlreallyperfect tool