Über Fortis

Payments as a Platform vereinfacht den Zahlungsprozess und schafft eine nahtlose Erfahrung für dich und deine Kunden.

Erfahre mehr über Fortis

I don't have time to watch multiple training videos and/or time to spend on training other users. The software is extremely easy to use and even easier to navigate through.

Customers to provide more information. It could be hard for the customers to make payments online.

Bewertungen zu Fortis

Fortis hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 121 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fortis bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher
Servicing Supervisor in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Omni is very quick to respond, they are very professional and courteous.

Kommentare: This allows our customers an option to pay online when they preciously didn't have that.

It is very simple to use and easy to navigate. I like the reports that are provided and the notifications that you received when payments are made or rejected.

You can't prevent payments from being made to you. So if you no longer have a customers account, you can't provide that information so when a customer tries to make a payment on that account it would advise them they can't accept or to call their company.

Antwort von Fortis

Hello Christopher, Thanks for the review! You are correct that we cannot prevent a customer from making a payment on the hosted payment page as we do not have access to your databases to know a customer¿s status. However, we can work with your team to show you how you can accomplish this from your payment landing page. We will contact you directly to show you how this can be done. Thanks!

Kwame
Snr Business Analyst in UK
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Omnifund, a simple way to manage your online payment collections

Kommentare: Our web-based application interfaces with Omnifund through APIs. Customer accounts are managed in our application and recurring credit card payments are set up and managed in Omnifund. Our application and Omnifund works seamlessly together thanks to the efficient Omnifund APIs.

The application is very simple and straight to the point. It allows users to achieve their goal of setting up a customer and collecting payment in few simple steps. User can easily edit a pending transaction and process immediately or add to a batch. The transaction reports are also very detailed displaying all required information about the transaction, and also grouping them under card types; transaction statuses; counts; etc.

The application does not allow user to cancel a transaction. A transaction can only be deleted which is not what user may want. When a transaction is deleted, all audit trail is lost which is not appropriate. It is necessary that user has the option to cancel a transaction and the transaction will remain in the transactions log with status of Cancelled. The notes field can also be used to capture the reason for the cancellation. Another issue is where the same transaction amount is refunded to the same customer at short intervals, the logs in Omnifund indicates that both transactions were processed successful but in actual fact only one transaction went through. This causes confusion between mechant and customer as Omnifund records indicates refund as successful but customer never received it.

Dan
Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Disappointed

Kommentare: They would not be my first choice when choosing a payment processor. After much due diligence there are a handful of others are that are more capable and have API integration.

We have no pros on this product except that the sales lady was fantastic. Other than that we can't comment on this aspect of the product.

Lack of customer service and flexibility after it was found that their product could not perform to the level that was promised prior to the contract being signed. We tried to reach out to fortis to resolve the issue but came across roadblocks that prevented us form using their product.

Lindsay
Office manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Integration with ChiroHD

Super easy to learn and set up automatic payments. Great integrated system to use with ChiroHD

I have not experienced anything that I haven’t liked yet.

Jenifer
Accountant in USA

The customer experience at Omnifund is excellent. They respond quickly to our needs and questions.

It is user friendly. I like that the account numbers on our system are the same numbers used by Omnifund.

I don't like that it shows refunds as a separate transaction. It would be great if you were able to look at a particular transaction and tell if it had been refunded or not. The biggest change I would like to see is that transactions don't get pended but returned. When they pend, you can't see that an attempt was made once it is corrected or deleted. Also, if pended transactions returned, it could be reported as returned and recorded as such through automated processes. A return code could be used that indicates it was pended versus an actual return. For example, X10 could be used after we have received an R10, meaning Omnifund previously reported that the transaction was not authorized so it wasn't processed.

Antwort von Fortis

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and feedback. Some of your wish list is already in the works and some is already available through the APIs. We will be contacting you to go over everything.

Karen
Accounts Receivable Manager in USA

Very user friendly. A system you can easily maneuver around in.

I can easily refund and run credit cards in a timely fashion. I have to enter information in less fields compared to old system we used to have. There is a po field and a description field we can enter detailed information in to help customer match up receipts on their end. Credit Card Receipts are automatically emailed to customer, leaving you one less step you have to do. This software does not let you duplicate customer information when setting up a customer to run their credit card. Customer service has a quick response time. Via messenger or email, if you ever need to use them. System automatically batch's out at the end of the day.

I can say the only thing I noticed and am sure there is a reason behind it is that we have to manually delete any expired credit card information in this system.

Kwame
Business Analyst in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple way to manage your recurring payments

Kommentare: Omnifund is used to manage our monthly recurring credit card payments. It does the job cleanly, providing useful information in instances where the payment was declined. This helps our system to respond accordingly, whether to represent the declined payment or inform the customer.

Very simple and intuitive UI requiring no user guide to get going. Most tasks can be completed easily with just a few mouse clicks. Support is excellent and they react on user feedback and implement solutions quickly.

Sorting on the Customers tab is not great, also the list displays only 10 records. An option to increase displayed records to 20 would be great. Also, ability to display customers added within a date range will help. Some label names are not very clear on what they are, for e.g. Account # which can refer to Merchant's customer account # or payment account number.

Aime
Credit Collection Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Made simple

Not complicated to learn or work with, cons the business I work for has a few different business and having to sign in individual to each one sometimes becomes a hassle but other that that it is a great program not to complicated in processing payments or setting up

The individual sign in's to each business I would say since the business that I work for has a few different business kind of have to remind myself to make sure I am in the correct one has happen many times that a payment is take in the wrong business that is a the only down part.

Antwort von Fortis

Hi Aime. Thank you for your review and feedback. We are actively working on a new framework that would allow you to have one login for multiple locations. Currently this is only available to admins but will soon be available for employee IDs as well.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Nice good product

Kommentare: easy of payment collections

Easy to use, user friendly, makes sense. Reports at easy to access, close of day is easy. No issues or concerns to report

I wish that checks were ran live like credit card and debit cards are instead of batching them for the end of the night

Ralph
Ralph
Chairman in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

INCREDABLE SERVICE!!!

Kommentare: We wanted a more robust ACH platform for our customers. Omni delivered this better than any other company could and spent time educating us on how this process really works.

The software it's self is wonderful. the amount of reporting you can pull is truly unmatched by any other ACH platform we have ever worked with. One of the best features is the dashboard. It seems to already be showing you the answers to the questions you have in your head. Wonderful software. But perhaps the best part is the support. The staff is some of the most helpful honest people you can find int eh industry. The representatives have helped tremendously with setting us up correctly and holding our hand while we integrate into the system and start using it.

I do not really have much to say in this respect. We love everything about it. the one report that I wanted to run but couldn't Stacy built for us. GREAT COMPANY

Lorie
Finance Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The ease of payment is the best feature. Customer support is very attentive and timely .

Kommentare: It is very user friendly. It keeps records of customer usage.

The ease of use and customer recall for repeat users is a very nice feature. The ability to store and recall customer information is helpful as some of our customers provide multiple credit cards for the same account. The printed receipt is very clear and organized.

It is confusing trying to understand what the fees are for each transaction. I am the finance manager and I am still somewhat in the dark concerning the all the fees.

Kory
Ops Manager in USA

Easy to use

Daily Reports very intuitive and easy to use -easy location of customers-easy to update information

Updating existing credit cards-not as intuitive as I would have liked-sometimes confusing when having a customer with multiple cards

Antwort von Fortis

Thank you for the feedback. We welcome suggestions from our clients and will be contacting you so we can better understand how to make this section more intuitive.

Descelia
Treasury Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Omnifund

Kommentare: Ease of support and reconciliation of revenue.

I do not use the software, myself, but our practices do. They love it!

Nothing negative to say - ever. They're always available and ready to serve.

Office Manager in USA

Ease of use. easy to look up past history of customer

Ease of use and navigation. Easy to look up past history of customer. New customers setup is quick and easy. Daily report emailed and available next morning. Staff happy about usage.

When entering data sometimes the tab key skips over the next block. In general all staff have little issues with this software.

Jen
Billing Coordinator in USA

Easy to use, reliable, and the support team is very knowledgeable and friendly

Kommentare: I am very pleased with it, and so are my colleagues.

I find this software to be easy to use. It's very quick and features many helpful tools such as daily reports/transactions. It's a quality service that I use daily.

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the positive review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!

ANGELIA
CREDIT MANAGER in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly at its Best

I'm not sure if an upgrade to the account is necessary for more modules.

Jennifer
Central Business Office Admin. Assistant in USA

Had a transaction screen that kept jumping back to the top of pg. after click on Actions Menu.

Very user friendly. Excellent & quick response from customer support. Willingness to "fix" even a small issue & is usually completed within 30 minutes or less.

Not much to add here, but maybe how the customer fields populate in the customer module. i.e. phone #'s don't put dashes in. Doesn't look as good for receipt printout to customer.

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the positive review. We will pass your comments along to the development team about customer fields.

Scott
Sales in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

efficient software

Kommentare: overall, a very easy software to use

the software makes it a fast to add customers for a quick transaction

I wish the customer & transaction search was easier to use. it has been a hunt and peck process to find past transactions.

Michelle
treatment coordinator in USA

product works well

the software is easy to use and I am not the most computer savy person so this is helpful! Reports are accurate

I wish I could make the print larger- numbers are very small and hard to see, but otherwise the product is great

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the positive review!

Mike
Exec. Director in USA

Had an issue with customers receiving an error message

Relatively flexible and easy customer usage. Customer service has been great to work with when having questions or issues.

Would like to see more electronic communication of transactions with us. Seems we have transactions where we don't get an email verification and I need to compare with bank activity and OMNI activity. Not a big issue, but would help. Would be nice if the daily email would list the customer transactions that were involved in the total.

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the input. We will pass this along to our product team to look at for future enhancements!

Cassandra
PBR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a really good tool to work with.

I like the financial reporting. The daily summary that runs over night. We are also able to batch it before its nightly run.

Its hard to search on a customers' transactions (only by name). I would like to search by account number as well.

Antwort von Fortis

Hello Cassandra. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to show you where to find the tool you are looking for.

Steven
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No complaints

Omnifund isn't overcomplicated and it s very simple to use. It has a very intuitive setup to avoid any confusion while processing.

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the positive feedback! Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service!

President in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Easy to use, simple to install, a great product that always works way better than the software I was using before.

Antwort von Fortis

Great to hear! Let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!

JENNIFER
SALES COORDINATOR in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product!

Kommentare: I am able to assist the customer and process their order immediately.

I like the fact that it gives you different options when processing a customer's credit card. We can do a pre-auth and then capture later.

Sometimes it can be difficult to find a charge or account after you process it. More ways to search may be helpful.

Antwort von Fortis

Hello Jennifer; thank you for your review and feedback. We have a report that will help you quickly search for any transaction based on the filters and criteria you select. Our support team will reach out to show you how it works.

Brittney
Accounting Associate II in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Solid Program

I use Omni Fund every day and I like that the program is very easy to use.

I really don't have any cons about the software.