Über Fortis

Payments as a Platform vereinfacht den Zahlungsprozess und schafft eine nahtlose Erfahrung für dich und deine Kunden.

Erfahre mehr über Fortis

I like the fact that we can process our payments daily. I really don't know the value for the money because I don't know how much we paid for it.

Customers to provide more information. It could be hard for the customers to make payments online.

Bewertungen zu Fortis

Fortis hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 121 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fortis bereits verwendet?

Christopher
Christopher
Servicing Supervisor in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Omni is very quick to respond, they are very professional and courteous.

Kommentare: This allows our customers an option to pay online when they preciously didn't have that.

It is very simple to use and easy to navigate. I like the reports that are provided and the notifications that you received when payments are made or rejected.

You can't prevent payments from being made to you. So if you no longer have a customers account, you can't provide that information so when a customer tries to make a payment on that account it would advise them they can't accept or to call their company.

Antwort von Fortis

Hello Christopher, Thanks for the review! You are correct that we cannot prevent a customer from making a payment on the hosted payment page as we do not have access to your databases to know a customer¿s status. However, we can work with your team to show you how you can accomplish this from your payment landing page. We will contact you directly to show you how this can be done. Thanks!

Bruce
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It worked good, until it didn't

Kommentare: It was great until It wasn't.I was associated with ShopKeep and ShopKeep payments. Shopkeep turned into Lightspeed and ShopKeep payments into FortisPay. They were bought together and nestled with an incentive to use payments combined with POS. Through all this it did what it was supposed to do and pretty well, aside from dozens of PCC compliance nagging when we just complied.

There was nothing to worry about but compliance and paying the bill. The when I sold the business, they got greedy, selfish and kept fees long past the close of business.

Now the two star part: I sold my business, cancelled with Lightspeed and was given a final bill. Now 7 months later I am still getting billed for FortisPay monthly service fees. I asked them to refund and they sent me a docusign to cancel the service. I told them I already did as the business owner. They refused to refund, multiple times, "Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund the fees." You would think with zero transactions for 7 months, a company with any sort of moral spine or customer service bone in their DNA would notify such customers and check up and say hey, we wondered why you are no longer processing $200,000 a month, is there anything we can do to help?Now I get to leave a few reviews for them in my disappointment. Mrs. [sensitive content hidden], I am sorry you have a company like this to take advantage of companies they no longer provide a service for. I kid you not, I could put a stop payment on my account and they would probably send me a collection letter after a month. I have seen this in other reviews as well.

Gwen
Patient Benefit Specialist in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not easy to learn, difficult if you have a question or problem

Attempted to contact customer service and got no reply. Not easy to learn and no tutorial found. As long as we just need to process payments its okay but anything out of the norm, there is a problem.

Antwort von Fortis

Hello Gwen. Thank you for the feedback. We have attempted to contact you and hope we can resolve your issues soon. We have researched this and cannot find any requests for support through the email, phone or support desk channels and want to make sure you are contacting the correct entities.

Kwame
Snr Business Analyst in UK
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Omnifund, a simple way to manage your online payment collections

Kommentare: Our web-based application interfaces with Omnifund through APIs. Customer accounts are managed in our application and recurring credit card payments are set up and managed in Omnifund. Our application and Omnifund works seamlessly together thanks to the efficient Omnifund APIs.

The application is very simple and straight to the point. It allows users to achieve their goal of setting up a customer and collecting payment in few simple steps. User can easily edit a pending transaction and process immediately or add to a batch. The transaction reports are also very detailed displaying all required information about the transaction, and also grouping them under card types; transaction statuses; counts; etc.

The application does not allow user to cancel a transaction. A transaction can only be deleted which is not what user may want. When a transaction is deleted, all audit trail is lost which is not appropriate. It is necessary that user has the option to cancel a transaction and the transaction will remain in the transactions log with status of Cancelled. The notes field can also be used to capture the reason for the cancellation. Another issue is where the same transaction amount is refunded to the same customer at short intervals, the logs in Omnifund indicates that both transactions were processed successful but in actual fact only one transaction went through. This causes confusion between mechant and customer as Omnifund records indicates refund as successful but customer never received it.

Jenifer
Accountant in USA

The customer experience at Omnifund is excellent. They respond quickly to our needs and questions.

It is user friendly. I like that the account numbers on our system are the same numbers used by Omnifund.

I don't like that it shows refunds as a separate transaction. It would be great if you were able to look at a particular transaction and tell if it had been refunded or not. The biggest change I would like to see is that transactions don't get pended but returned. When they pend, you can't see that an attempt was made once it is corrected or deleted. Also, if pended transactions returned, it could be reported as returned and recorded as such through automated processes. A return code could be used that indicates it was pended versus an actual return. For example, X10 could be used after we have received an R10, meaning Omnifund previously reported that the transaction was not authorized so it wasn't processed.

Antwort von Fortis

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the review and feedback. Some of your wish list is already in the works and some is already available through the APIs. We will be contacting you to go over everything.

Karen
Accounts Receivable Manager in USA

Very user friendly. A system you can easily maneuver around in.

I can easily refund and run credit cards in a timely fashion. I have to enter information in less fields compared to old system we used to have. There is a po field and a description field we can enter detailed information in to help customer match up receipts on their end. Credit Card Receipts are automatically emailed to customer, leaving you one less step you have to do. This software does not let you duplicate customer information when setting up a customer to run their credit card. Customer service has a quick response time. Via messenger or email, if you ever need to use them. System automatically batch's out at the end of the day.

I can say the only thing I noticed and am sure there is a reason behind it is that we have to manually delete any expired credit card information in this system.

Lindsay
Office manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Integration with ChiroHD

Super easy to learn and set up automatic payments. Great integrated system to use with ChiroHD

I have not experienced anything that I haven’t liked yet.

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I haven't had any real problems.

It generally works and I can print out reports each day. I use the software both to input purchases and print out the reports.

I can't put an email for each credit card number. I have multiple credit card numbers for an account and each relates to a separate user.

Antwort von Fortis

Thank you for the feedback. I will add this to our feature requests. In the meantime, we can show you how to manage email addresses for multiple account holders at a single company to give you the desired outcome.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Nice good product

Kommentare: easy of payment collections

Easy to use, user friendly, makes sense. Reports at easy to access, close of day is easy. No issues or concerns to report

I wish that checks were ran live like credit card and debit cards are instead of batching them for the end of the night

Ralph
Ralph
Chairman in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

INCREDABLE SERVICE!!!

Kommentare: We wanted a more robust ACH platform for our customers. Omni delivered this better than any other company could and spent time educating us on how this process really works.

The software it's self is wonderful. the amount of reporting you can pull is truly unmatched by any other ACH platform we have ever worked with. One of the best features is the dashboard. It seems to already be showing you the answers to the questions you have in your head. Wonderful software. But perhaps the best part is the support. The staff is some of the most helpful honest people you can find int eh industry. The representatives have helped tremendously with setting us up correctly and holding our hand while we integrate into the system and start using it.

I do not really have much to say in this respect. We love everything about it. the one report that I wanted to run but couldn't Stacy built for us. GREAT COMPANY

Lisa
Billing Cordinator in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love this product

Kommentare: I love this program the convenience of setting up accounts, scheduling payments as work is completed or creating reoccurring payments for our monthly set rate clients assures we are paid for our services timely. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her assistance we now have OmniFund linked to our Website allowing our clients to payment 24/7.

It is easy to use and I like all the filters to find what I am looking for. The e-mail notifications are nice when a ACH declines also to be sure we are alerted. The customer service is OUTSTANDING!!!

Overall I don't have any dislikes, when we have a ACH decline having to look back 5 days to find it could be simplified with being about to double click on the Home page and that transaction come up.

Cassandra
Account Manager in USA

We have great frustrations trying to connect this software to our Magento website.

Kommentare: Its saves us money.

We originally switched to OmniFund from Authorize.net because it saves us money. The bottom line is most important to us.

We have had a very difficult time connecting it to our Magento store for payment processing. We are currently only running manual transactions through OmniFund and our website processes payments through Authorize.net.

Antwort von Fortis

Hi Cassandra. Magento has made changes on their end that have prevented newer versions from working with OmniFund. Our dev team is in the process of developing a full-featured plugin for the Magento platform. You will receive a notice once that is released.

Descelia
Treasury Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Omnifund

Kommentare: Ease of support and reconciliation of revenue.

I do not use the software, myself, but our practices do. They love it!

Nothing negative to say - ever. They're always available and ready to serve.

Office Manager in USA

Ease of use. easy to look up past history of customer

Ease of use and navigation. Easy to look up past history of customer. New customers setup is quick and easy. Daily report emailed and available next morning. Staff happy about usage.

When entering data sometimes the tab key skips over the next block. In general all staff have little issues with this software.

Jen
Billing Coordinator in USA

Easy to use, reliable, and the support team is very knowledgeable and friendly

Kommentare: I am very pleased with it, and so are my colleagues.

I find this software to be easy to use. It's very quick and features many helpful tools such as daily reports/transactions. It's a quality service that I use daily.

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the positive review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!

ANGELIA
CREDIT MANAGER in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly at its Best

I don't have time to watch multiple training videos and/or time to spend on training other users. The software is extremely easy to use and even easier to navigate through.

I'm not sure if an upgrade to the account is necessary for more modules.

Jennifer
Central Business Office Admin. Assistant in USA

Had a transaction screen that kept jumping back to the top of pg. after click on Actions Menu.

Very user friendly. Excellent & quick response from customer support. Willingness to "fix" even a small issue & is usually completed within 30 minutes or less.

Not much to add here, but maybe how the customer fields populate in the customer module. i.e. phone #'s don't put dashes in. Doesn't look as good for receipt printout to customer.

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the positive review. We will pass your comments along to the development team about customer fields.

Scott
Sales in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

efficient software

Kommentare: overall, a very easy software to use

the software makes it a fast to add customers for a quick transaction

I wish the customer & transaction search was easier to use. it has been a hunt and peck process to find past transactions.

Michelle
treatment coordinator in USA

product works well

the software is easy to use and I am not the most computer savy person so this is helpful! Reports are accurate

I wish I could make the print larger- numbers are very small and hard to see, but otherwise the product is great

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the positive review!

Mike
Exec. Director in USA

Had an issue with customers receiving an error message

Relatively flexible and easy customer usage. Customer service has been great to work with when having questions or issues.

Would like to see more electronic communication of transactions with us. Seems we have transactions where we don't get an email verification and I need to compare with bank activity and OMNI activity. Not a big issue, but would help. Would be nice if the daily email would list the customer transactions that were involved in the total.

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the input. We will pass this along to our product team to look at for future enhancements!

Cassandra
PBR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It is a really good tool to work with.

I like the financial reporting. The daily summary that runs over night. We are also able to batch it before its nightly run.

Its hard to search on a customers' transactions (only by name). I would like to search by account number as well.

Antwort von Fortis

Hello Cassandra. Thank you for the review and feedback. Someone from our support team will be contacting you to show you where to find the tool you are looking for.

Steven
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No complaints

Omnifund isn't overcomplicated and it s very simple to use. It has a very intuitive setup to avoid any confusion while processing.

Antwort von Fortis

Thanks for the positive feedback! Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service!

President in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Easy to use, simple to install, a great product that always works way better than the software I was using before.

Antwort von Fortis

Great to hear! Let us know if there is anything we can do to make our solution even better!

JENNIFER
SALES COORDINATOR in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product!

Kommentare: I am able to assist the customer and process their order immediately.

I like the fact that it gives you different options when processing a customer's credit card. We can do a pre-auth and then capture later.

Sometimes it can be difficult to find a charge or account after you process it. More ways to search may be helpful.

Antwort von Fortis

Hello Jennifer; thank you for your review and feedback. We have a report that will help you quickly search for any transaction based on the filters and criteria you select. Our support team will reach out to show you how it works.

Brittney
Accounting Associate II in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Solid Program

I use Omni Fund every day and I like that the program is very easy to use.

I really don't have any cons about the software.