Über Chameleon-i

Suchst du nach einer erschwinglichen, schnellen und flexiblen Rekrutierungssoftware, die mit deinem Unternehmen wächst? Teste Chameleon-i.

Erfahre mehr über Chameleon-i

Bewertungen zu Chameleon-i

Chameleon-i hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Chameleon-i bereits verwendet?

Clare H.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Chameleoni is a perfect system for Recruitment companies, easy to use and can be accessed anywhere

Kommentare: A Recruitment Company who is able to keep and log all our information on a database which can be accessed anywhere is the key to this software

The database is easy to use, having all the Recruitment candidate/Clients history in one place is ideal, several consultants can use it at one time. Easy to Setup or full training was given. Being able to log recruitment process with candidates, input their pros/cons. Using/creating templates for easy using e-mails for clients and candidates. Ideal for sales calls logs and alerts. Keeping paperwork to a minimum in Recruitment. Online support when you have a problem. I have used a lot of Recruitment databases and this is the complete package and a realistic cost and you could buy a software package but Chameleoni you get online help and the software is always being upgraded.

To be honest I have been using the software package for 7 years and when I was starting my Company I knew what I was looking for with a software package for Recruitment and the only thing I could say is if it was free that would be good!

Ian H.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Ideal For Me

Kommentare: Having somewhere secure to hold my data is of course very important. But also, having somewhere I can keep my client information and have it easily accessible and searchable is ideal. I'd miss a lot if I was still having to search through excel or my windows explorer files.

This software ticked a few boxes when I first started, Grosvenor Resourcing. 1) It was low cost, 2) It was web based 3) I was able to import my excel data into it with ease and 4) It was easy to use with what seemed a lot of functionality for the price. What I've come to learn over the years of using it is that I was barely scratching the surface in terms of what it could do, I'm probably still not. It's still great value and the features have been added to and improved over the years. There were only two that I ever felt I needed added and over the time they have been - clearly others felt they were missing too. The support is really good too. If something isn't working or I don't know how to do something then the live chat or phone support is usually very quick and helpful. I've already got one other recruiter to use this software and I would gladly recommend it again. I have a friend who works for a competitor and I've used their software in the past, which is very good, but I don't see any reason that I'd need to move away from Chameleon-i, it covers all my needs and does it well.

Off the top of my head I'd have to say no. There were a couple of things I felt didn't work as efficiently as they could or could be added, but they've since been put in or changed for the better. Some of the usage could be a little more intuitive, but it's all there and all works well.

Mike T.
Director in
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Could be so good but yet so far!

Kommentare: I used Chameleon-i for a number of years on a one & then two user basis.
The system is straight forward and nearly good but found after 5 years of using it to build a database of candidates - it was useless! I couldn't search within CVS. After flagging this to help desk and raising this with the company - they couldn't fix it and the attitude of the company was dire! I was left for 6 weeks without a fix and was forced to find an alternative supplier - no interest from Chameleon-i and I was forced to leave. A loyal customer lost and any credibility with it because of their attitude!
I raised it with the management and request some kind of refund for some of the money I had paid or even some gesture of goodwill - not a sausage! At great cost, I had to migrate what I could across to Bullhorn - wish I'd done it sooner. Terrible customer service.
The system isn't terrible but fundamentally couldn't do what I and most people would expect it to do - the basic search! I wouldn't recommend the company to anyone on that basis!

Straightforward basic setup

Everything costs "extra" per month Support was terrible Management team not interested in problems Fundamentally couldn't do the recruitment basics

Gray S.
Director in Hongkong
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good quality software and excellent value for money.

Easy to learn the basics Easy to use Good functionality overall Good price per user Online support excellent

Sometimes the software crashes Had a few issues with fonts on the cv and email wizard. Emails come out with strange fonts and sizes. Data records sometimes don't load properly

Andrew E.
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product that does what you need (and more)

Kommentare: Improved workflow. Smarter searching and great access to historical knowledge. It's wonderful at presenting your information to your clients and candidates in a professional manner. We couldn't live without it.

Cloud based so we could lose the expensive MS-SQL servers we had and all their licenses. Love the Word Template linking feature. We use it every moment of the day for different things. The candidate shortlisting is spot one. The consultants enjoy the ease of use. New consultants are trained quickly. Very adaptable. The support is great and the developers listen to common sense (and use). Clear and simple work flow.

Not very flexible for contract recruitment. It works but it works its way and our clients don't! They listened to our issues and have scheduled in time for the changes (which is very like them) but it's a definite weak area of the product.

Simon W.

Chameleon-i and our Recruitment Business

Kommentare: Great software, talented and hard working support team that work to understand your business - overall a great provider that we have worked with for 8 years +

having worked in recruitment for a number of years across 3 different businesses using 3 different CRMs Chameleon-I is easily the best Database Software. Its the most intuitive for ease of use and training team-members on. General functionality and flexibility to tailor to exact requirements we need has been great with a few bespoke reports and updates specific to our use and best practice have been supported and developed. The support - especially has been outstanding and they take ownership to ameliorate the occasional issue and bring to successful conclusion. As a team they seem proactive, experts and ahead of the rest of their competition.

CMS aspect is a little clunky to get your hear around initially - few trial and errors when tailoring templates - again this is bespoke though and the general Templates for communications (client and candidate) are more than adequate

Oliver J.

Excellent Recruitment Software

Kommentare: Great piece of software. As recruitment business owner I investigated several options when setting up my business and Chameleon-I was the only one that felt like it met my needs. It has all the functions you would expect from a Rec CRM system and is priced very competitively. Superb technical support and lots of nice extra functions have been added since I initially signed up.

Clearly built and designed by people with experience in the industry, knowing what is important to recruitment business owners and consultants to simplify their CRM system without skimping on practicality.

The UI could do with a slight face lift in my opinion to make it look more modern but apart from that I can't think of many cons.

Patrick H.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mobile working at it's best!

Kommentare: I initially went with Chameleon-i as a start-up business due to the feature set and pricing. As my business grew, I’ve been able to take advantage of Chameleon-i’s Blueprint Website service and many integrated partners – It’s also allowed me to offer flexible and off-site working for my staff. Currently waiting for database partitioning so I can split data and only show it to relevant consultants - have been advised it's on its way.

- Web based; Can access anywhere - Quick Loading - Dedicated account manager and support for all staff members - Frequent product updates - Easy to use and free training for all users

Adrian S.
Director / Owner in UK
2-10 Mitarbeiter

When we launched our business, procuring Chameleon-i was a no-brainer, almost plug-in and go

Easy to learn, navigate and use Low cost, great for a start-up Remote working - works well since cloud-based The customer support has improved significantly in the last few years and feels very personal Decent development activity to improve and add to the product Diary and Outlook integration is useful Highly flexible templates

The UI could be better, but it's not a big issue Searching can be cumbersome but that may be us! Can be a bit glitchy at times

Joe R.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very Positive. I've used a number of recruitment databases and this is by far the best.

Kommentare: Nothing else other than we like Chameleon-i and highly recommend, in fact, I have already recommended a couple of friends to Chameleon-i who are now using and are equally impressed.

Ease of use, modification to our business, customer support is excellent (Noemi is particularly helpful), lots of functionality, syncs with Outlook, LinkedIn etc, Cloud-based and good value.

There a couple of searches I'd like to be able to run which aren't possible. No major issue as there are work arounds.

Charlotte H.
Recruiter in Frankreich

Good. some features are "standard" and can't be changed. Any issues and CS team are quick to help.

it is easy to use - easy layout and columns featured are imporant. Baskets and searches are easy to learn and quick help from CS team is any questions. Good online helping too, so new users can learn by reading information provided. Helpdesk are quick to keep in touch for any issues reported and feedback regularly on any issues reported.

When asking the database to sort in certain ways, it reverts back to "standard" layout and you have to sort records again in the feature you want ( i.e. Registered date / CVs arrived Date - etc )

Sam W.
Senior Consultant in UK

Fantastic support

Under-utilised as a product here, but the support manager (Noemi) has always identified solutions to problems / questions. Great customer service. System is easy to use and systematic.

Some features aren't available and details linked to clients are carried forward to their next company rather staying with the old company (probably due to the way the note is added at my end...!). However, suggestions are always taken on board.

Clive W.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use with good support

Kommentare: I have been using Chameleon-I for over 6 years and always been very satisfied and any issues have always been resolved quickly.

New recruits can pick it up quickly and once they have completed the training they understand the basics and can start working. Regular updates to improve the system.

No major problems but there are always improvements which could be made. I would like to see options which would make the system more specific to my own business.

Brendan T.
MD in Irland

Great platform!

Integrated into Idibu Good customer support SAS pricing Reliable platform Easy to use Scalable with minimal effort

Email integration is archaic! It is pretty unusable and not aesthetically pleasing to be honest! Its a useful feature- that i pay for - but never use due to its slow and clunky feeling when using... Its also too small and awkard to practically use properly daily... feels like email from day one...

Gavin D.

Brilliant

Kommentare: Really enjoy using this product

Use able product. Good price and helpful staff. Whenever there is an issue, this is sorted quickly and efficiently

Slightly limited on the temp side of the business as there is a totally separate module. Sometimes it does seem a bit 'buggy' but this is always sorted swiftly

Peter H.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent recruiting software. We have used Chameleon-i for over 8 years and are very satisfied

Kommentare: I use it every day

Easy to use. Very user friendly. The system is very logical in the way it links candidates to clients and vacancies

Nothing, it works well. There is very little they could do to improve this. I think they should just leave it as it is as it is good effective software.

Nick B.

A great recruitment CRM

Very easy to use Easy to add to and amend as you expand the functionality Lots of functionality! Good training and support but the CRM is very intuitive to use Easy to add/remove users Great tagging and search systems Covers both contract and perm

Rob P.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great product and service

Kommentare: Very good system and service received at all times.

Easy to use. feature rich. Not over complicated like many other systems. Very good integration with Microsoft office products.

LinkedIn integration could be improved with two-way integration.

Ian T.

Excellent Software, Easy to use, Reliable with great support

Kommentare: Definitely recommend this product , well worth swapping on a free trial to see

Simple to use, reliable, free unlimited training, reasonable price and loads of extras if you want them. The company are also doing loads of work to help with GDPR for free

Konstantin E.
Principal Recruitment Consultant in UK

powerful tool

- very powerful tool - endless search opportunities - can be individualized - supports many plug-ins

- a bit heavy handed / usability not very good - sloppy coded / quite a few bugs - website loads a bit slow

Ged F.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have used various recruitment software over 30 years in recruitment. Chameleoni is my preference.

Kommentare: CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
The support team at Chameleoni are not only thoroughly professional but human. In my experience they are prepared to go the extra mile to resolve any issues and invariably succeed. It is always pleasant to have a 'phone call answered without loads of automated choices and be treated in a friendly and courteous manner. Their communication is excellent.
They also possess a sense of humour. Please don' change.
Thanks

Comprehensive applications, ease of use and reliability. Clear visibility for all actions swift transition between screens.

I am unable to clearly identify problematic issues and to do so would be nit picking. At present I am totally satisfied.

Cara M.
Director in Gibraltar

Happy in Gibraltar!

Kommentare: Happy Xmas to you all :)

Live Chat is fab & super helpful, I always great prompt & kind assistance. Thank you REP & the Developer for fixing my problems, whether of my own making or not :)

Gibraltar is not on Spot a Job yet!! This is something we feel a little left out of as many of our jobs will accept overseas applicants. Having the "Clear" Button right next to "Delete" on the Inbox is not great, I have deleted my Inbox twice in the last week since the change !!!

Laura B.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

A new user & really happy

Kommentare: The customer service is so good - the phone is picked up quickly by knowledgeable, helpful and friendly staff. They've ironed out any issues and also actioned my requests for additional database features. I'm really happy after 5 months using the product.

It's easy to use, has excellent features and a user-friendly layout, the pricing is very fair and the customer service is fantastic. They also extended my free trial when I asked to have more time.

There are some missing features but these are updated regularly and they will quickly respond to and act on suggestions.

Neil P.
Managing Director in UK

Good value tool with great service

Kommentare: Generally good since we started the company - fit for purpose generally although we have to re-purpose some areas to fit our way of working

Friendly helpful team Open to development requests

Cost of training courses CRM reporting limited and inflexible Inability to extract much info for analysis elsewhere Dependence on Microsoft products

Sheila P.
Recruitment Consultant in UK

Great Software

Kommentare: The reps are brilliant always helpful and find solutions to my many mistakes. The support is great and is a great little package

Value for Money and easy to use. Great customer support and does exactly what you want it to. Great that it links to your website

Could do with more friendly mailers such as preview rather than send to me. Format isn't always right