Über mHelpDesk

Die schnellste, einfachste und preiswerteste Service-Management-Software, mit der du vom ersten Kundenkontakt bis zur Bezahlung alles automatisieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über mHelpDesk

Excellent customer service. It's also cool that I can customize my charges.

At times, there seems to be a delay in the connection.

Bewertungen zu mHelpDesk

4,0
3,9

mHelpDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 821 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du mHelpDesk bereits verwendet?

Mas Idayu
Mas Idayu
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great helpdesk application

It's elegant in its simplicity, easy to use and does what it's supposed to. As long as you're only looking to arrange projects and make invoicing and estimates, it's a great tool. There's also a smartphone app, although it's just good for the basics. Assessments, service calls, and invoices may be done quickly and easily. Managing customer information across various employment locations is a joy.

There are instances when they provide upgrades that don't benefit my daily application use. Because they cater to a wide range of sectors and demands, I can see how the change would be beneficial. More of them being optional would be ideal. There is a noticeable lag in the application's response but not too serious.

Darell
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Field Service Software for any Business to Stay Organized

Kommentare: Overall I have had a really good experience, anytime I have ran into a problem which is not very often but my problems have been resolved in a professional and expediential matter that allowed my business to continue to operate. You can keep an open line of communication with your customers on work order status or any problems that arise during the work order.

You are able to automate your business to keep a customer database, schedule and track work orders. Billing is a breeze with in the email feature you send to your customers. They can pay directly with PayPal or Credit Card account. There is even a feature to generate leads to your business. You can customize your invoices and work orders to meet your business needs. Works on mobile Apps and integrates all your invoices to quick books.

When customers pay from your credit card account, you are only able to setup and activate one payment option at a time. It would be nice to have individual bank accounts set for different sections of your business model.

Yunus Emre
Yunus Emre
Audit Assistant in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Tool

It had User Friendly Interface for the employees. It could be connected via mobile.

It was simple to use but not included so much detailed features.

Miles
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Functional and reliable product with ZERO updates

Kommentare: It's been OK. We are still using it but we are actively looking for a replacement. Of course once you invest in a product it's painful to rip it off and go with another (despite being necessary). They know this and that might be part of why they are totally complacent.

I like the simplicity of it. It's very simple to use and it works as expected. If your goal is to schedule jobs, create quotes, schedule estimates, and push invoices over to quickbooks it works just fine. It also has a mobile app that is sufficient for basic functionality.

We've been using this product for over 2 years and they haven't made one single solitary update. Zero. Not one addition to the software. In other words, they appear to have absolutely no ambition whatsoever to make the system better. No doubt this is an organizational decision. If you're looking for a very basic product that works well for what it does, mhelpdesk is fine. If you're looking for a product that will grow with you then it absolutely is not. This product is going nowhere. They have absolutely no decent way to manage memberships. The system freezes up semi-frequently (although thankfully we've never had an extended downtime) The building of estimates is very basic and you have no way of building in multiple options within the same estimate. It's very plain jane. It always will be. There are manifold bugs and usually the bugs will last for months and months and sometime once they happen they never get resolved. For example: - I can no longer export a customer list from the software. I doubt they will resolve this despite the repeated tickets. - You can no longer drag and move items around on a quote when you're using google chrome. It only works if you're using Safari. The problem is virtually nothing in the product works with Safari so you have to login just to do that one task and then go back to Chrome for everthing else. - You have to click save more than once in certain workflows in order for the page to actually save.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined daily tasks and schedule

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Some features can streamline your daily tasks like scheduling, routing and invoicing, which are particularly beneficial for field service businesses or IT services. It has a user-friendly interface and its scheduling capabilities are efficient enough to enhance our user's overall user experience.

Some areas of improvement can be the reporting (need more in-depth offering of analytics and insights), the import/export (we had errors leading to data loss during the process) and the pricing structure (lack of volume discounts).

Rita
GM in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

mHelpDesk

Kommentare: Always have a great experience when dealing with customer service. I have been helped in a very timely manner with any issues that would pop up.

I like that it is easy to use and was easy to setup. The flow of the customer account is good.

I do not like the reporting. It is not the easiest reports to pull and when you do, sometimes does not make sense. However, I have not used the reports enough to say they are unworkable.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Rita, thank you for sharing your comments. We're happy to hear that the product is working for your business and that the Customer Support team has been helpful. We'll pass your feedback about the reporting to the product and engineering teams. Thanks for being a customer!

Casey
Executive Director in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Property Management user for 5 years

Kommentare: Moved to mHelpdesk from paper work orders. Still using it 5 years later. We don't schedule or invoice jobs, just use the work order function.

Least clunky work order software we demoed. Easy for service techs to pick up. Good technical support - I think they wrote an update after one of our guys phones stopped displaying the app properly. That was pretty cool.

Rollout of December '19 update wasn't that smooth. Honestly, most of my complaints are issues that come from being a long-term user and having wrong codes and items from my staff cluttering up the software. Reporting is a little weak.

Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

For the small business owner, this is a MUST

Kommentare: It was suggested we try Quickbooks as well, and we did not like how that program interface looked. Too many "bells and whistles" make a program more complicated to use and harder to teach to new users.

We used to rely solely on PayPal for our "small business needs" but their invoicing system was too complicated and confusing. MHelpdesk makes very eye-pleasing invoices and billing statements, and they are easy to manipulate and add/change information on. There are other nice perks of the program, but the invoicing and billing was our main reason for choosing it and switching from PayPal as a stand-alone.

The only issue I've come across is that the app is actually more functional and intuitive than the desktop version, but seeing as how most of our transactions are done on an iPhone, the app does suffice and fit our needs.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

We're happy to hear that you're having a good experience mHelpDesk's billing and invoicing! If you ever need any help or have any questions our team is here to help! www.mhelpdesk.com/support Thanks for being a customer!

Benjamin
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick Response

Kommentare: The support team was very quick to answer & respond. Very knowledgeable.

How quickly their team responded and how when going to the screen to correct the problem I did not lose contact with the agent helping me and/or our conversation.

I haven't experienced anything yet to not like about this software. Like any program there's the "getting to know the program stage," and the experience is different for everyone. This is why the customer service department plays an important role. ; But once you get it, the things you can do with Your time that is freed up because of this software.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Benjamin, we're thrilled to hear that our Customer Support team was able to quickly answer your questions. We work hard to make sure we resolve customer questions and concerns quickly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help in the future, and thank you for being an mHelpDesk customer.

Matthew
Machinist Millwright in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Help is just a click or a call away

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Have been able to get things resolved or a ticket created when an issue is more global than just my computer.

Always available via phone or chat. Have had issues just before the end of the week - and due to time zone difference - have always had someone there to assist.

Nothing at this time. Just that if there are multiple issues open - would like brief description on follow-up instead of just a case number

Tim
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great if You Have to Make Invoices in the Field

Kommentare: GOOD.
mHelpDesk does what I need it to do. It is affordable for a small shop. It's the only software that allowed my, not-so-computer-literal, technicians to create detailed invoices in the field AND HAND IT TO THE CUSTOMER, and record payment.
I would recommend it.
Most of my frustrations come from having such a very functional software package and my techs have to fill out paper timesheets. All the data needed to create a timesheet exists in the Price List including Items or fields called Labor-Travel, Labor-Tech or Labor-Apprentice. The time they signed in and signed out exists in the items list of the invoice. All we need is a report that can filter this data and voila we have timesheets.

Support is very good. Works great if you make many invoices in the field, print them and hand them to customers. Must have internet signal. Email Invoice with Payment Button. Customer clicks the button and pays with credit card. Easily convert Estimates to Service Call to Invoice. Customer Info with multiple jobsites easily managable. Great mobile app., fluid, very functional, easy to use. Intuitive desktop platform. Works great with QuickBooks Desktop.

You will have to pay to retrive YOUR DATA when you leave mHelpDesk. No inventory. Don't let them fool you. You cannot create PO's and have to go to a price list, select and item, delete the quantity, and enter the new quantity everytime you want to add inventory. No inventory history. No Time sheets. Again, don't let them fool you. Technicians can sign in in the morning and sign out in the afternoon and you can print a report. That's it. No phase codes. Cannot label time entries. No way to associate payroll to billable hours/ServiceCalls/Jobs. Custom Reports? Never could create one that was usefull and I have 20 yrs experience in MS Access.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Tim--thank you so much for this detailed and very helpful feedback! We will share it with the product team so they can explore some of the ideas that you've raised.

Christopher
Operations Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Field Service CRM Foundation

Mhelpdesk Field Service software greatly improved our business workflow by transforming our carbon copy work order system to a fully digital system that helped reduce our turn around time for billing. Recently, I was able to work with a mhelpdesk staff member during the development of the newly designed Equipment page where they were implementing the new features to track when equipment next service due dates are. This was a huge improvement for our business as we track mandatory inspection dates for our customers.. The customer support has always been A+ when it comes to address issues, or questions, especially with the instant chat function from the web app.

- Mobile App: The mobile app is an area that could see improvement. Some of the workflow using the app when creating a new Service Request can be glitchy and difficult to input all the information. The list of service requests also does not always update correctly and this is something we are currently in the process of working with the support team on. - Inventory: The inventory management section is severely lacking and is not truly useable for our business workflow. With no ability to enter Purchase Orders/Vendor Information/RMA and tracking when inventory is received without manually adjusting the #'s on the price list, it becomes extremely vulnerable to missed information and inaccurate #'s leading us to use an alternative program to track inventory. This has been one of the hardest work around areas for our company as we are always constantly ordering replacement parts for equipment that we do not normally carry in stock. - Price List: Another area regarding the price list for our company is that our labor rates are negotiated individually causing us to have to create a line item on the price list for every single Customer Hourly Rate, Mileage Rate, and Travel Time rate so that our engineers are able to bill customers correctly. It would be much easier if when creating a customer, you were able to designate their hourly rates so that information would automatically apply when engineers are entering their labor times.

Carol
Carol
Office Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

5+ year customer

Kommentare: I've found that while they met my expectations at the beginning, they have consistently gotten better over the years. They are responsive to customer requests of new functions. Having this online has allowed me to work from home when needed which was one of the reasons we chose it in the beginning.

It has all the functions I need to do my job efficiently and they have had some nice updates over the years. Their customer service is great. I've always gotten representatives that are knowledgeable and nice. When I have a problem, I'm able to use the chat function and 99% of the time they get me answers. Even when that doesn't work, they answer my calls and fix the issues. Every customer service rep without exception has been very nice to work with.

Sometimes they do updates that don't necessarily help with my day to day use of the program. I understand that they are servicing many different industries and needs and I can see the usefulness of the update. It would be nice if they made more of them optional. I have noticed a bit of a slow down in the program responsiveness. It isn't awful, but noticeable. I've done speed tests so I don't think it is my server but I'm not a computer geek so I can't be certain.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Hi Carol, thank you for being a long-time mHelpDesk customer and for taking the time to share your experience. We're proud of our Customer Success team and we're thrilled to hear you've had good experiences with them over the years. As you mention, we are always finding ways to improve the software, and you should see additional improvements in the coming months. Thank you again for your business.

Margaret
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Schedules/tracking/invoices/estimates

Kommentare: The customer service team is always ready to help! I have searched and it is my belief for the money - you won't do better than mHelpDesk. It has taken our business to a new level.

This software has enabled me to eliminate one office person. The techs in the field use the app to complete estimates or invoices and then the program integrates with QuickBooks. This has eliminated paper tickets. I like that we can add pictures to a work order as this can be a vital tool for a job. The techs can also input data if they are out of range with their mobiles, this is not an option with other similar software/apps. Additionally, almost all of our invoices are emailed to the customer and that means that I get paid faster!

The program - for the cost - is about the best you are going to find. It does have a few issues I would like to see resolved. If a customer clicks approval on an estimate it doesn't trigger a notification and I think it should. I am also paying another company to garner, share and post reviews. I think that mHelpDesk can do this. They have all the customer info - it should be a matter of checking a box. The customer service at mHelpDesk is wonderful. They have always tried to assist me with any questions or to resolve any issues.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Hi Margaret, we are happy to hear that mHelpDesk is helping you run your business better! Thank you for the suggestion for adding customer reviews -- we are always looking for ways to improve the product. Thank you for being an mHelpDesk customer!

Jeremy
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Priority Appliances - Another Happy MHelpDesk Customer !

Kommentare: Overall, the benefits have been great. It allows us to organize our business according to our set-up, rather than shoehorning into someone else's. MHelpDesk has become our bible and effectively helps us run 600 work orders a month to the highest level of customer service we can.

The software is highly customizeable, and constantly evolving. Our favorite feature is that the programmers always seem to be looking for ways to improve. As a service business, constantly innovating and finding ways to provide a higher level of service to our customers is crucial, so it's it's nice to partner with a company that is always improving themselves. In addition, for the things that MHelpDesk does not (yet) do well, its exporting and reporting features allow us to integrate with other programs seamlessly to mitigate our manual entry. This way we can partner will several systems.

This is a minor issue. The platform's appearance is a little dated looking, but very functional. It would be nice if there was a way to bulk upload photos, but those are the only complaints we have.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Jeremy, thanks for the feedback. We're glad to hear that mHelpDesk has been helpful for your business. Please continue to let us know if you have issues or ideas -- we're always improving the platform! Thank you for your business.

Shai
Immobilien
Quelle: GetApp

Exceptional service and software

Kommentare: The software:
We are the owners and managers of over 1000 units across Pennsylvania, New jersey and Miami florida. We have been in the business for 17 years now and we are always looking for ways to get better and increase efficiency. I have tried so many maintenance management softwares throughout the years and non of them was able to answer our needs as much as Mhelpdesk. I am now able to monitor multiple maintenance technicians in various locations with so much ease and efficiency. It saves us money and time and most important enables us to service our tenants better and communicate progress and status of their work order with a click of a button. The fact that its is so customizable makes it so easy to arrange the information in a way that you can get a complete view of whats going on in the field in a glance.
Customer Service:
My first conversation was with Daniel McClain - Account executive - He was great from the get go. He took the time to answer all my questions no matter how small or big, He presented the software with great knowledge and expertise and made the process fun and interesting. When he presented the software to our staff in Florida he literally got a standing ovation. Everyone was so exited for it. Thank you Mr. McClain ;)
Once i decided to go ahead with Mhelpdesk i was assigned with a customer success coach (Love the terminology) Meghan Verducci in a nutshell if i could i would hire her to work for our company in a heartbeat. She was very Knowledgeable and pleasant. If she says she will get something done you can count on it. She was honest about what can and can't be done within the software and if she didn't have an answer she would always look for one and get back to me as soon as she could. She even kept in touch when she was on vacation to make sure that my needs are met. Once the Setup was complete she provided me with a power point manual and training videos for my staff Very helpful, i was able to train my staff with easily with zero misunderstandings. Thank you Megahn for everything !!

Customizable Coloring of the work order type Recurring maintenance Report

The mobile app needs a serious upgrade! Being able to upload more then one file at a time (picture in particular) bring back the ability to make a contact inactive without having to delete his records. Keeping records is the number one need in real-estate management. There are work arounds but definitely need to be brought back

Doris
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Service Management Software with Excellent Customer Support!

Kommentare: We have been searching for an integrated solution for our service-based business for a long time. Many companies say they can provide what you need, but Mhelpdesk actually delivers! Compared to other software, we have found the product as follows: User-Friendly, Extremely Customizable, Inexpensive upfront and monthly costs & NO CONTRACT, Quickbooks integration, Free weekly interactive training, Excellent Customer Service. Personally, I have never worked with a company, who cares as much about Customer Happiness! We signed up on July 2nd, and I have spoken to my Sales Rep (Mike), Trainer (Lauren), Director (Melanie), Support (Kaylea), Quickbooks Specialist (Felix)... I feel like I know the whole team, already! They take time to listen to your needs, and then help you transform the program. They always make you feel important as they take time to deal with your questions. Lauren has really gone out of her way to quickly answer emails, return my phone calls, find a solution for me, or connect me with the right person. I can't think of any other software company, who has worked as hard to make sure their clients are happy, and working efficiently with their product. They have a contact us tab within the software, where you can submit online service requests. In addition, they have a feature requests tab on that same page, and they take the suggestions very serious. There is an update listed on that screen which shows the status of these suggestions as well, and you can vote on them. I am looking forward to the new mobile app that will be released soon. Outlook/Exchange calendar integration is also around the corner, as well as the Client/Server edition of the software. As the owner of my company, I am involved in each job from the beginning to completion. I not only go out in the field and provide onsite services, I remote into clients, and then I have to review work orders from my technicians before I can send invoices to my customers. I handle all of my accounting data entry on top of the service work. I spend so much time working for my clients on solving their issues, that it takes me forever to go back and bill them. I know that Mhelpdesk is going to change my business by organizing my workflow, which will help with cashflow. I am excited to finish tweaking the system so I can reduce my work hours and have more time to enjoy my personal life! Mhelpdesk is on the leading edge of technology and I am so glad to be along for the ride!

Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best software can be customised

Kommentare: Its great with its feature being able to customize,
due to time difference, sometimes hard to get support online.

1). can be customized easily 2). power keyword quick search feature

1). can't bring up all jobs and statement at once, have to go through year by year to bring up tickets/job statement. 2). Also, when go to one billing customer, to bring up invoice list, the customer's PO# is not there, but invoice# which is automatically generated by Mhelpdesk and it doesnt match with customer's reference#. if we can put cutsomer's PO# in invoice# instead would be a great help 3). due to time difference, sometimes hard to get support online. and maintenance scheduled is in conflict with our business hours which is New Zealand time 8-5pm Mon-Friday

Antwort von mHelpDesk

We're glad to hear you are taking advantage of mHelpDesk's customization features. Thank you for the suggestions - we will pass them along to our Product team for review. We know the time zone difference can be difficult, but we have plans for extended support hours in the future. Thank you for your business!

Angela
office manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frustrated With The Reporting

Kommentare: MHelpDesk is fine for a basic company but we are now needing more than what they have to offer. We have tried to explain that but they we have not updated anything that we need.

I liked the home page of the website for the admin. I also like how you can search for a customer with different info.

I hate the reporting on MHelpdesk. When you do a report on sales or anything else when you click on the number there is NO detailed list. Example: Sales for each tech for month of March Joe -$115,000 John-$200,000 and Jack-$125,000. You can ONLY see the total sales NOT a detailed list of what those total sales consist of. Plus any job ticket that has 2 different sales techs name on it the sales is split. For some industries that is ok but not if you have installers that install jobs and tech that sell.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Hi Angela, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We have passed this information to our Product team. In the meantime, please let our Customer Support team know if there is any way we can help.

Melissa
Office Manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has a long way to go

Kommentare: I would feel better if the platform cost less. The amount of time we have wasted trying to figure out work arounds and dealing with issues the company has known but hasn't communicated about is frustrating. But as a small company, we can't afford a more expensive platform. It's better than nothing I suppose. It's slightly more convenient than a couple of excel spreadsheets.

It has helped organize my technicians and keep them on track. It allowed the office to put more responsibility and accountability in the technicians hand.

The mobile app can take a very long time to load. It will go offline if not in best service area but will not put itself back online so data isn't transmitted as expected until the issue is found. It lacks a lot in reporting. Inconsistencies in data formatting causes customers to be duplicated when imported from Quickbooks. Notes entered in lead forms do not carry into the customer profile causing rework. When there are known issues, there is no communication about them leaving the end user wasting time exhausting potential causes on their end before reaching out to customer service who takes about a half hour to respond to inquiries.

MARK
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

THE BEST

Kommentare: We use MhelpDesk primarily to schedule leads, and then to write estimates in the field. We barely scratch the surface of what this software is capable of. But the biggest advantage to using mHelpDesk is the people. THEY HAVE THE MOST HELPFUL STAFF YOU ARE EVER GOING TO DEAL WITH... PERIOD!!!

Although we don't use a lot of what mHelp is capable of, we find the software very easy to use while writing estimates out in the field. This is a great program, with great people behind it.

No negatives... Seriously. It would be nice to be able to hide parent accounts in the price list to clean it up a bit, but this is a very minor issue. It does not detract from the usefulness of the program at all.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Mark - thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that the product is helping you with scheduling and writing estimates and thrilled to hear that you've had a chance to work with our great staff. Please let us know if we can help you get up-to-speed with any other features. Thank you for your business!

Kathryn
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Terrible

Kommentare: It tortured us for 2 years!

At this point NONE, it is overly complicated, inflexible and often doesn't even work as it should! They do not respond in a timely manner. 2 years ago before the company was bought out they were better, they at least tried to help although the program was still glitchy then too!

It is full of fatal glitches which render the program useless!!! The tech staff are polite but completely not knowledgable and so unhelpful. The phone app would not display our workers jobs, it has been 10 days and the issue remains unfixed!

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Hi Kathryn, This feedback is very difficult to read, but we appreciate your taking the time to send it. Clearly we value you as a long time customer and would like the opportunity to see if we can resolve the issues you've experienced. We'll be reaching out today to see if there's anything that we can do. Thank you, and we sincerely apologize for the challenges you've had with our product.

Luis
VP-Technology & Engineering in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good value for the money

Kommentare: If you are a small business provider that offers services and MSP type services, this is worth a look. This has worked out for us being a small security systems integrator that has a nationwide footprint.

A good value with some customization ability. The support team was top notch in assisting in getting us setup. It was the best solution to fit our needs out of having looked at over half a dozen name brand competitors, many of which didn't have the useful features mHelpDesk does. General support is also pretty good.

We were not able to import as many field from the CSV export from our old system as we would have liked. Some custom fields are apparently not searchable. If you have clients that have leases, they currently lack an effective way to track different leases and the equipment on those leases associated with the same customer. But they have been very receptive to this feedback and hopefully will have a solution soon. They advertise a time and attendance timeclock function but I do not see it as very usable yet.

owner in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its great software

Kommentare: It was easy to set up and they will help you with set up. They were always willing to help if needed. They continually look to add features to improve the software. Just be aware this may increase the price you pay.

I liked the software and used it for years. They made several improvements and added features to it that I didn't personally use. It did what I needed and did it without issue

I chose to stop using it when they decided to double the price of the software. I felt they value was no longer there for me but it is good software if you have a service business and have appointments to track.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Chris, thank you for review. We're grateful for your business over the past few years and we're sorry to hear that the value is no longer there for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future, and we hope we may have an opportunity to work together again down the line.

Mike
USA
Computer-Software

Mhelpdesk Satisfaction Review

After ten years of running my computer business using QuickBooks, carbonless paper invoices, and custom PDF documents, I was able to eliminate handwriting everything with Mhelpdesk! Now I handle all my service tickets, scheduling, and invoicing online from my computer, a customer's computer, or tablet. My bookkeeper loves that I can upload all my transactions from Mhelpdesk to Quickbooks. Another plus is that it is very affordable. Transferring all my customers' info from QuickBooks to Mhelpdesk was a breeze. Although I'm a very experienced computer person, I believe this would be easy enough for just about anyone to do. The getting started section is very straightforward. Right out of the box, the forms can be used to run your business. Customizing the forms is very easy and takes little time to do. Uploading your logo to all your forms is also quick and easy. As it turns out, I have both Authorize.net and PayPal to receive payments online from my clients. When I receive a payment online, my Mhelpdesk is updated with all the transaction details. I love it! I really like the online Google Calendar scheduling. I can access it from the field on my iPhone. All instructions are listed in your control panel. If you have a website and want to add the "Schedule Service Call" feature to your site, Mhelpdesk provides the code, and all you have to do is insert it on your page. When someone schedules service online, you receive an email and it goes right into your system as a "New" request.

The product is excellent; the only downside that I could find so far is that it's not free.