Über mHelpDesk

Die schnellste, einfachste und preiswerteste Service-Management-Software, mit der du vom ersten Kundenkontakt bis zur Bezahlung alles automatisieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über mHelpDesk

Excellent customer service. It's also cool that I can customize my charges.

At times, there seems to be a delay in the connection.

Bewertungen zu mHelpDesk

4,0
3,9

mHelpDesk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 818 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du mHelpDesk bereits verwendet?

Mas Idayu
Mas Idayu
Information Technology Assistant in Malaysia
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great helpdesk application

It's elegant in its simplicity, easy to use and does what it's supposed to. As long as you're only looking to arrange projects and make invoicing and estimates, it's a great tool. There's also a smartphone app, although it's just good for the basics. Assessments, service calls, and invoices may be done quickly and easily. Managing customer information across various employment locations is a joy.

There are instances when they provide upgrades that don't benefit my daily application use. Because they cater to a wide range of sectors and demands, I can see how the change would be beneficial. More of them being optional would be ideal. There is a noticeable lag in the application's response but not too serious.

Darell
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Field Service Software for any Business to Stay Organized

Kommentare: Overall I have had a really good experience, anytime I have ran into a problem which is not very often but my problems have been resolved in a professional and expediential matter that allowed my business to continue to operate. You can keep an open line of communication with your customers on work order status or any problems that arise during the work order.

You are able to automate your business to keep a customer database, schedule and track work orders. Billing is a breeze with in the email feature you send to your customers. They can pay directly with PayPal or Credit Card account. There is even a feature to generate leads to your business. You can customize your invoices and work orders to meet your business needs. Works on mobile Apps and integrates all your invoices to quick books.

When customers pay from your credit card account, you are only able to setup and activate one payment option at a time. It would be nice to have individual bank accounts set for different sections of your business model.

Ken
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

mHelpDesk/HomeAdvisor

Kommentare: The weaknesses we struggled through for the first 2 years really left it on the back burner as far as fully implementing and incorporating it further into our customer contact operations. Resorted to doing a lot of it manually. As a CRM, it was pleasantly functional until they jacked the prices up after the HomeAdvisor affiliation came in full-bore. Home Advisor's shortfalls are a whole other dissertation.

1. The calendar integration with Google worked well and the appointment processing flow was good enough. 2. Invoicing and job dollar tracking worked OK as well. Quickbooks integration came along too late for us to play with or even consider. 3. The support team is pretty responsive and helpful when available. 4. The automatic linking with HomeAdvisor worked well usually. When it did, sending out text message alerts for new leads was a nice feature.

1. My biggest issue was communication logging. Although the customer note log was a help, it should log ALL communication with the customer. The fact that their development team couldn't get the log to reflect individual and system-generated emails was a HUGE stumbling block when trying to track customer contact instances. 2. They tried to change our package processing after we were with them for a year. Haggled out a deal, but really soured any aspect of expanding its role with us. 3. Having more than one invoice and/or email template would've been a huge plus. 4. It's integration with HomeAdvisor had its ups and downs. They couldn't seem to get on the same page as far was which HomeAdvisor account to bill for and was problematic when we closed a secondary HA account. 5. The report functionality improved a great deal, but was still not flexible enough to use effectively. That may be my issue and not leveraging the custom report capabilities well enough. It was much better lately, but the export capability was still rather limited.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Ken, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that overall the scheduling and job tracking features work well, and that the automatic customer texting has been valuable. We're sorry to hear that the communication logging isn't as expansive as you would like -- that's something that we're considering for further development in future updates. We're thrilled to see the 5 stars for Customer Support -- that's always a top priority for us. Please give us a call or send us a chat if we can help with anything. Thanks for being a customer.

Julie
Controller in USA

Great Customer Support

Kommentare: Overall has been great! I went to another company and came back to MHelpDesk cause the other software just didn't work like MHelpDesk - I always get prompt and friendly service which make my job easier as I am always in a hurry.

It integrates very nicely with my Quickbooks - I also like that it keeps everything streamlined to make my job easier.

Wish there was an option to "CLOSE" the estimates so they just go away versus having to mark them inactive. Once I invoice the customer I have to mark the estimate inactive or "Sent" in the status field so I can keep it separate from the "active" or "approved" estimates - I used the estimates to keep track of my current jobs.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Julie, we're thrilled to hear mHelpDesk is working well for you and helping you manage your business. Thanks for the feedback and suggestion about the estimates - we will pass it along to our Product team. Thanks for being a customer!

Rita
GM in USA
Industrieautomation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

mHelpDesk

Kommentare: Always have a great experience when dealing with customer service. I have been helped in a very timely manner with any issues that would pop up.

I like that it is easy to use and was easy to setup. The flow of the customer account is good.

I do not like the reporting. It is not the easiest reports to pull and when you do, sometimes does not make sense. However, I have not used the reports enough to say they are unworkable.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Rita, thank you for sharing your comments. We're happy to hear that the product is working for your business and that the Customer Support team has been helpful. We'll pass your feedback about the reporting to the product and engineering teams. Thanks for being a customer!

Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

For the small business owner, this is a MUST

Kommentare: It was suggested we try Quickbooks as well, and we did not like how that program interface looked. Too many "bells and whistles" make a program more complicated to use and harder to teach to new users.

We used to rely solely on PayPal for our "small business needs" but their invoicing system was too complicated and confusing. MHelpdesk makes very eye-pleasing invoices and billing statements, and they are easy to manipulate and add/change information on. There are other nice perks of the program, but the invoicing and billing was our main reason for choosing it and switching from PayPal as a stand-alone.

The only issue I've come across is that the app is actually more functional and intuitive than the desktop version, but seeing as how most of our transactions are done on an iPhone, the app does suffice and fit our needs.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

We're happy to hear that you're having a good experience mHelpDesk's billing and invoicing! If you ever need any help or have any questions our team is here to help! www.mhelpdesk.com/support Thanks for being a customer!

Ellen

Ease of switching

Kommentare: A++. Their customer service team answers and solves issues within minutes ! They definitely know their software and ways to make it fit your needs.

This software was easy to set up, customization was a snap and it has saved so much time in the organization of each call performed and invoicing. It integrates with Quick Books immediately. No more delay in getting the information at your fingertips.

I wish there were more reports that could be run and easier to print if necessary

Laura
General Manager in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MHelp Desk is Pretty Good

Kommentare: Our business services print finishing equipment so I would say this is a pretty good application to use.

User friendly, easy to use. And also has a timekeeper with GPS included for service technicians which is a plus.

Inventory items added to customer invoices do not pull out of QBO inventory until the final sync when invoicing the customer. This can lead to incorrect inventory numbers until synced.

Stuart
Stuart
Design
Quelle: GetApp

Could be great if they tried

Kommentare: As a user, I can be their best critic, tester and advocate of their product, but the impression I get is that mhelpdesk do not particularly care, as long as they are getting their money. I have a raft of bugs and issues that I've been dealing with since November, which still are not fully resolved - I won't bore everyone with the details, but; one of the big ones is to do with timezones. If you live in the UK, or generally outside of USA, you're not in luck. The settings do not carry through correctly to email appointments sent to 'Technicians'. Hence an appointment always appears in the calendar 4 hours or so in advance of the time you actually requested. I actually cancelled my subscription this year, as I just was not getting anywhere with the support - I was writing long emails and getting nothing sorted. After I cancelled there was a sudden flurry of activity and they almost got the problem sorted out - they gave me a temporary workaround (so I re-subcribed). This issue is still not properly resolved. In addition, the app doesn't currently support an offline mode - hence it doesn't work if there isn't an internet connection, or if it temporarily loses the connection. The data looks like it's synchronised, but in fact it's lost.
The files tab in the app, actually only supports images, which is a shame as the web version supports many other file types - which would be really useful to share with my guys on the road.
It's a real shame, as overall the product has so much potential, the principle is very good. But, if only they would take more notice of the users that are using the product and actually get the small glitches sorted out, they might actually have a great product.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Hey Stuart- First off I want to say that we genuinely appreciate your feedback. The only way we're going to get better is to hear your problems, internalize the issues, and get to work on making things better. We absolutely care about the product. Without an awesome product we would not be in business. We are investing millions of dollars into product, UI, UX, and development to make Mhelpdesk the best field service software in the world. We are working hard on getting the features released that you mentioned (time zones, offline mode, email appointments to technicians, etc.) We have over 12 senior software engineers working diligently to deliver the best product. New features are being prioritized and released as soon as they are ready. We won't release something until it's flawless and has passed our extensive QA requirements. I'm sure you can appreciate this. If you need any help you can always reach out to us at 888-558-6275 or email happy@mhelpdesk.com. If that doesn't work for some reason, you can contact me directly at ryan@mhelpdesk.com. Thanks for being a customer for over 2 years. We will do whatever it takes on our end to make things right. Ryan

Mark
Mark
CEO in USA

Our experience has been extremely positive. No other company would go this far for a customer.

Kommentare: We are completely cloud-based, completely mobile, our response time has decreased and profits have increased. We have found a vendor/partner that listens. We truly have an integrated product from end-to-end. Service calls/requests for quotes come in, an excellent work product goes out, seamlessly.

The field app is very strong and that is a must. The admin provides a true workflow experience. The software is as flexible as it can be, provides true integration to QB, and has cut our entry time in half. Our profits are up and communication is vastly improved. The cloud feature fits our Disaster Response plan. Their customer service is the best I have seen and we have tried many.

Very little to dislike. They are always improving. I would like to see an inventory module, and Ajax searches would be a real improvement. But overall, they are the "best-in-class".

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on mHelpDesk Mark! We are so happy to work with you and VIALARM.

Tim
President in USA

Great if You Have to Make Invoices in the Field

Kommentare: GOOD.
mHelpDesk does what I need it to do. It is affordable for a small shop. It's the only software that allowed my, not-so-computer-literal, technicians to create detailed invoices in the field AND HAND IT TO THE CUSTOMER, and record payment.
I would recommend it.
Most of my frustrations come from having such a very functional software package and my techs have to fill out paper timesheets. All the data needed to create a timesheet exists in the Price List including Items or fields called Labor-Travel, Labor-Tech or Labor-Apprentice. The time they signed in and signed out exists in the items list of the invoice. All we need is a report that can filter this data and voila we have timesheets.

Support is very good. Works great if you make many invoices in the field, print them and hand them to customers. Must have internet signal. Email Invoice with Payment Button. Customer clicks the button and pays with credit card. Easily convert Estimates to Service Call to Invoice. Customer Info with multiple jobsites easily managable. Great mobile app., fluid, very functional, easy to use. Intuitive desktop platform. Works great with QuickBooks Desktop.

You will have to pay to retrive YOUR DATA when you leave mHelpDesk. No inventory. Don't let them fool you. You cannot create PO's and have to go to a price list, select and item, delete the quantity, and enter the new quantity everytime you want to add inventory. No inventory history. No Time sheets. Again, don't let them fool you. Technicians can sign in in the morning and sign out in the afternoon and you can print a report. That's it. No phase codes. Cannot label time entries. No way to associate payroll to billable hours/ServiceCalls/Jobs. Custom Reports? Never could create one that was usefull and I have 20 yrs experience in MS Access.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Tim--thank you so much for this detailed and very helpful feedback! We will share it with the product team so they can explore some of the ideas that you've raised.

Sigrid
Admin Assistant - Dispatch in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reports

Kommentare: - great customer service availability by phone and online chat.
- easy scheduling.
- mobile app for technicians on the road.

With the help of the support team I was able to filter out a list of customers that live in a certain region. Our out of town customers are grouped by areas. In order to send those customers a reminder email or reminder cards we need to filter them from mHelp. The report feature is too restricted and didn't help us. Then finally I had someone on the phone that told me to create a new selection under Customers. I selected the cities that are on that route and listed all of them separately. And voila, I had a list of customers that I was able to export to excel.

I don't like the way the reports are set up. There should be at least one report available that we can select/ search for all the fields that we need included. At the moment the customer custom fields can NOT be selected. Although this is a database that we're working on and theoretically all fields can be searched. I think it is not only us that ran into this problem. I need to be able to select fields that are important to our business to filter out e.g. the customer, their address, email, phone number in a certain region. Another problem that came up from the solution above is that those lists can not be edited and therefore always need to be deleted and re-entered. It would be great if that could be editable. If that function would be editable it would eliminate possible mistakes while re-entering the whole list of e.g. cities that were entered before.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Hi Sigrid--thank you so much for this review and feedback on our reporting. We're always looking at ways to improve so this is very helpful, and will be shared with our product team. We appreciate it!

Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

mHelpDesk lacks on the support

Kommentare: Dispatching

It's quite easy to use, did not take long to get the hang of, but I am also very comfortable with computing and software. You would have to be since the documentations they have only go as far as showing you the default way of doing things. If your business does not follow their model exactly you will be customizing yourself for weeks to come. All-in-all though, the software is functional, no down time, and the servers are pretty quick.

Ugh, there are several things to dislike. First and foremost, is the customer support. You will wait forever for a response, and when you finally get one, its just that, one. Then you have to wait another 30 mins for them to respond to your next sentence again. We are talking the same conversation here and they have 30 mins between replies. If it's my turn, it's my turn, don't leave every reply hanging. Second, they pick and choose what part of the terms & cond. they follow. It says, no refund, at all. Yet I know different because they refunded one month. THis was due to the fact that there software does not sync with quickbooks as advertised and I spent 2 weeks working on that. I had to create a whole new quickbooks, delete every single service from mHelpDesk (over 1200) and then recreate them in Quickbooks and then sync. A VERY LARGE undertaking and they did not help a single bit. They just waited until I was finished and refunded one month. When the software didn't work at first, I asked for a refund because they didn't hold up their end of the agreement, and they flat refused. Breached their own terms and everything, and still refused, and I was still within my trial time. Point is, make certain you want them first, because they will breach their own terms and tell you to get over it.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

David -- thank you for the review. I'm sorry to hear that the Quickbooks sync did not go as smoothly as it should have and that you did not have the best experience with our support team. We pride ourselves on focusing on customer support, so I will pass your feedback to that team to see how we can continue improving our service. If you have any other issues with your account please contact our team and we will be happy to help. Thank you for your business!

Maurice
Managing Director in UK
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

There Is A Requirement To Seep Up The System.

Kommentare: When I decided to migrate to an online, cloud-based system that would help us manage our firm more efficiently, I looked at a number of options. I had a chance to speak with a couple of them. I wanted to deal with a smaller company that could provide excellent service and grow with us. MHelpdesk has made my life a lot easier. We run a home painting company, and having all of our information in one location has been quite beneficial. We are still in the process of transferring everything, but at our own pace. My advice to anyone considering this is to take the jump, sign up for the 30-day trial, and give it a shot. Take it for a minimum of three weeks to see how it works. You won't want to return to the never-ending spreadsheets. I understand that there are larger organizations in this field, but they will not treat you as well as these folks.

The customizability options for generating estimates and invoices are fantastic. The ability to build a price list simplifies invoicing in the field by allowing you to simply add a pre-worded/priced line item to the invoice. Collecting payments is equally simple, thanks to the possibility of emailing an invoice to a customer, who can then click a link and pay with a credit card.

The one thing we'd want to see modified is the ability to schedule a work order by selecting a project name. At the moment, you can only choose a site's parent name. Because not all parent names correspond to site names in our field, determining the correct parent and site name can be difficult at times. It would be helpful if you could add by site parent name or exact site location.

Tanya
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

have used for 4 years now

Kommentare: We were much happier with the original version and while we continue to use the software, I still and looking for a new option to try.

It is fairly easy to use. We mainly use it to create invoices and work orders that we print and send to customers. The customization of forms was great when they helped us initially set it up.

We acutally loved this product when we first started using it. We used it on a desktop in the office. We were on the original version until they kicked us off and told us it was not longer available. The do not truly think of the people who have to use it on a desktop at all. The font is so light that I literally get a headache each day trying to read it on my 20inch monitor. I have already enlarged the magnification and then when I try to create new customers or other things, you cannot see the save button on the enlarged screen. We have tried to tell them this, but to no avail. Why would you not think there are people working in offices on desktops and laptops still??? Since they have Home Advisor, Mhelp seems to be the step child and they no longer allow you to make suggestions. I guess they do not care anymore what their customers think.

Barbara
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: We provide Information Technology Service and Solutions to home and business users. We pride ourselves on the fact that we deliver service and solutions that solve the headaches that Information Technology can cause, efficiently and professionally. Our solutions are totally managed by our support team made up of inside support technicians and field service technology support teams. Working on solutions that are managed and monitored allow our customers to focus on business, not I.T. issues. We have been working with an in-house solution for a few years that couldn't offer an easy to use mobile solution. Service Techs would have to connect to the server remotely and in most cases this took too long and was inefficient. Utilizing an access database, exporting to Excel and QuickBooks was problematic due to the fact that data fields would change from an update, causing us to have to reconfigure more often. This is extremely non-productive. We are 90% done with converting our customers over to the new MHelpDesk solution. This has been a painless migration for us. I am very happy with the ease of use with this solution. The Techs love it too, and say things like "what an improvement, we now have all the customer data at our finger tips while we are at the customer location". The online help and support videos are a big plus. Checking out the Blogs we found helpful information that gave us some ideas on how we could configure MHelpDesk; saving time, trial and error. We called in for technical support twice to get clarification on exporting to QuickBooks and found the MHelpDesk support to be very knowledgeable and straight forward on the explanation of our configuration needs. Over the next month we will start barcoding all of our customers Technology Assets that we are responsible for. Our customers contract with us to manage there I.T. Systems. With the barcoding we will be that much more efficient. LESS ERRORS. Identifying equipment has been a challenge and by barcoding we now have the missing link. The biggest benefit to our company is the fact we can enter customer information and updates remotely. The information is available immediately to the main office and management can take action on services issues. This allows the field service techs to take action at the customer site, and in most cases estimate cost, invoice and bill while at the customer location. It's all about being professional and efficient. We are so pleased to have implemented this solution for our business and look forward to the successes it will bring.

Tim
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Mhelpdesk has improved our business in a number of ways

Kommentare: Our business had grown to the point where the typical administrative tasks such as work order management and invoicing were becoming cumbersome. Concerns regarding slowing turn around times on invoice creation and the potential for lost or incomplete work orders drove us to begin reviewing electronic based work order management solutions. Early on we reviewed building something custom (time intensive), running something in-house (just one more thing to manage) or finding a web based service such as mHelpdesk. Many of the competitor solutions were comprehensive and included many desired features however most seemed overly complex (requiring a longer learning curve) or were priced to be more expensive. We learned about mHelpdesk through a web search and several listings on software comparison websites. From day one we found mHelpdesk a pleasure. Our sales rep was extremely helpful and patient with us as we evaluated the software and asked MANY technical questions. After signing up we coordinated with several additional mHelpdesk staff as we integrated our QuickBooks accounting into the system and imported in our necessary data. To date we have found mHelpdesk Technical Support to be responsive, typically responding to our emails during the same day, and have always been polite regardless of whether we call in or e-mail our support topic. The mHelpdesk system also allowed us to easily customize many features in the system such as: * Custom work order status categories (ex Closed - Ready To Invoice)
* Custom user groups for assigning work orders to more than one person
* Custom work order forms for specific tasks such as maintenance or virus cleanup
* Custom "Steps to Fix" field for recording just the solution
* Custom very detailed equipment forms
In short order we were able to expand the work order system to our sales staff as well. This not only allows sales to monitor the status of a work order but also allows our support staff to assign a work order back to sales when there are additional upsell opportunities. Lastly, we appreciate how mHelpdesk provides their customers with an easy way to request new features and to check on the popularity and status of those new feature requests. We look forward to continuing to use mHelpdesk in our business and are excited to see how they will enhance the product with new features in the future.

Luis
VP-Tech in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best option we found for a Professional Services Automation (PSA) platform.

Kommentare: It does the job we need it to do: a Help Desk for internal and external use and Service management.

For what it does and the price, it was the best deal we found after having looked at other a dozen alternatives. We hardly use half of what it advertises it can do, but all we needed was a Help Desk and Service Ticket platform for our use as a security systems integrator and MSP provider. Their salesperson was extremely patient and helpful, and hosted multiple webinars for stakeholders who could not all attend at the same time. It's still rough around the edges that we need to tweak, but it's 10 times better than trying to use our CRM to do service tickets like we had been doing.

The interface has that odd feeling, take-up-the-entire-screen-realestate look that supposedly a websites that have to be "Google search friendly" are forced to contend with. Reporting is weak. Some info on screen like service ticket numbers can't be selected with the mouse for copying and pasting, strangely, and not all information detailed areas are easy to get to. No Salesforce integration, but supposedly that is coming someday soon.

Josh
Director of business operations in USA

MhelpDesk talks a big game but fails to back it up

Kommentare: A headache

Customer service department is located in the USA and they have great hours of operation that cater to both West and East Coast

Fails in every aspect of execution, from set up to customer satisfaction. MhelpDesk was built on empty promises. Ill summarize my experience in a very brief manner to save everyone time. Signed up with MhelpDesk and paid a premium for the premium set-up team to assist in customizing our workflow. Was promised it would be no longer than two weeks but we would strive for 1 week set up time. 1 month later, we are no where. No familiarity with the software. Set up rep, talks too much doesn't listen. 2nd month, new service rep. Great guy, listens very well. Initially make great progress. However we ran into many issues which were supposed to be resolved, some issues would take 4-5 reminders to actually fix. He would say the issue is fixed and it was not, so they must conduct no testing at all. 3rd month. Out of pure frustration we set up 8 hours for our own employees to run through the software and try to figure out our own set up. which we did. Everything is customized to our specs and we completed the set up process from 50 to 100% on our own. 4th month: Customers not receiving email notifications, Customer service has been contacted 4-5 times and offers no solutions, they cannot find the problem so they dismiss it. This has been one one of the worst businesses we've ever dealt with. A huge waste of time and money. They will tell you everything you want to hear with a great attitude but when something goes wrong, and it will. You are on your own. Good luck

Jo-Ann
Finance and Human Resources in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hover feature no longer works!

Kommentare: I DO NOT RECOMMEND this program. As of now, it has made our business less profitable and more difficult to manage

Scheduling used to be easy and tracking of calls fairly good. We made it work even though we are in Canada, Customer service is there, but mostly their answer is "send us a feedback message" when they try to answer your questions. Imports transactions into Quickbooks

When you hover over the truncated mini view of the schedule on the calendar it does not automatically open to preview the full extent of the job any longer, which means that you have to open each job to see what it is and try to schedule from there. It's very time consuming and what program doesn't give a preview when you hover over information??? DROPS CUSTOMERS AND PHONE NUMBERS AND HAS TRANSPOSED PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES, doesn't show current day by highlighting it to know you are working in it to name a few, THEY DROP PROGRAM FEATURES WITHOUT WARNING.

Christopher

Mhelpdesk was a LIFESAVER

Kommentare: Having never worked in a service management role before, I was nervous to jump right into my company. During my first year, I learned the ways of our day to day business practices in which we utilized a carbon copy paper system to develop our hand written work orders that contained 3 pages; One for the customer, one for billing and one for our records. Though this system was working adequately, I couldn't help but feel as though there was room for improvement in the aspect of efficiency. As it was, The office would receive a service call for a unit, in which that call would be dispatched out to a field engineer. Once on site and the problem was fixed, our engineer would complete a report and then leave a copy with our customer and save the remaining two for our office staff to complete which would be brought into our main office at the end of the work week. When I began the search for different Service Management software options, I continually found that many systems were either too expensive, or had more features than we would ever need to use. When I came across Mhelpdesk, I used the free trial and to be honest, I didn't utilize it to the full extent just because of the amount of information that we needed to input, but something that really stood out was the customer service experience. Anytime I would reach out to the happiness team, or sales teams, they were more than flexible to work with our timelines, and all of our questions. It was then I knew this was the company I wanted to bring to my superiors and really sell to our office team to really work on switching over too. Once we made the decision to begin implementing Mhelpdesk, this task was extremely difficult in the fact that we service an entire region with hundreds of different units. Working with the Customer Success team was a LIFESAVER. Our Success coach was Aubrey, and she was amazing. Extremely patient and always prompt with all of our meetings and phone conferences. She really worked to make our transition as seamless as possible. Still to this day, she has helped answer questions that I have had here and there. We are really looking forward to the new version and new features to come out that I know will really help our organization excel that much more!

William
Field Service Engineer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How does mHD hlep me

Kommentare: In general it does quite well, I prefer to use the web based system from my laptop. But the phone is a big help.

The ability to see all of the customer data.

The text messages come from different phone numbers so I get voice readouts of the text messages, if they came from a single number or a few numbers it would be easy to block text to voice on them, but there are so many making it quite difficult. I also tried to search based on locale either I did not know how or it was not possible. Also people tend to dump more than just the address data in the address fields, when you go to map the customer location it will not map due to erroneous data. Need to figure out how to just filter the address data, or squawk when someone tries to add more than just the address.

Antwort von mHelpDesk

Hi William, thank you for the feedback! We're happy to hear that overall your experience with mHelpDesk has been a good one. Thanks for the specific suggestions about the text messages -- we will pass that to our Product team. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Thank you for your business!

Raeann
Director of Operations in
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hopes Dashed

Kommentare: At first I was excited to implement this program into our business. I researched for a year before choosing a paperless software. MHelp Desk promised a service mobile app. Their demonstrations were impressive. However, they can't seem to deliver what was promised. I would not recommend this product to any service company. The app may or may not save causing much frustration to my team. No news yet on when or if the app will be available and viable. The web version works much better but again you need internet to do that. Not always a possibility when the techs are in the field. There are many promises that they are "working" on the bugs, however, I have to keep adjusting our forms as well. The system seems to cause formatting issues with them. Yesterday I discovered MHelp Desk wiped out appointments that were scheduled. Appointment assigned/scheduled just disappeared from jobs.

I like the helpful the customer service agents. They really try their best in my opinion.

I feel that this program and it's designers do not have a clear understanding of the service industry. To market a product and not understand completely your customer base is very frustrating from a consumer perspective. The salesman and the set up agents lead me to believe once our forms were set up this would work wonderfully. I'm very disappointed. We've been using MHelp Desk since March 2016 and we have more issues now then we did during the summer. Like all managers I JUST need this to work. We are in our busy season now and MHelp Desk is falling very short of my expectations. It would be helpful for the staff and programmers to shadow a service company and it's techs to fully understand how to provide the best software.

Joanne
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible Customer Service

Kommentare: Terrible Customer Service from the beginning. They entered all our information for us to get started and then it took months for us to get it the way it would work for us. No help and no consistency. We are going on 2 years and we are still not getting the help or answers we need to get MHD to work for us.

We were told this would intergrade with sales, proposals, client approval etc. And we are still not getting the proper emails from clients that are approving our proposals.

Customer Service is terrible. Every time we have an issue, they say they will take care of it and then something else goes wrong. You talk to someone different each time so basically you have to start over and each person you speak with does something or tells you something different. We were told we would have a representative assigned to us to help with our set up and any questions after and you never can get the same person.

Joel
Office manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great for invoicing. Scheduling and clock in features need work

Kommentare: Overall we like Mhelpdesk, but it is not a one stop shop at this point. We use T-sheets to compensate for the clocking in issues which is too bad.

The customization possibilities for creating estimates and invoices are awesome. Being able to create a price list makes invoicing in the field much easier since you can just add a pre-worded/priced line item to the invoice. Collecting payments also is very easy with the option to email the invoice to a customer and they are able to click a link and pay with a credit card.

The new clock-in feature still has a lot of bugs. We stopped using it because we had so many issues with it and ended up overpaying some employees. Also the GPS tracking feature is very hit and miss. We ended up using T-sheets for clocking in. Scheduling works pretty well, but we have had issues with the app going offline and employees not realizing it and then looking at the wrong schedule.