Über AutoFluent

Steigert die Gewinne von Werkstätten mit einer oder mehreren Filialen und von Lagern. Integriert Buchhaltung, CRM, Teile und Arbeit, Foto-/Videoanhänge und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AutoFluent

Canadian tax is never correct, paid for support and problems never solved.

Bewertungen zu AutoFluent

4,9

AutoFluent hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AutoFluent bereits verwendet?

Kayla
Assistant to the General Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Program with Fantastic Customer Support

Kommentare: We've had a great overall experience with Autofluent.

Customer Service is so easy, quick and thorough with Autofluent. They make it simple to contact someone, I always get a prompt response, and I never have to repeat the issue like I do with other companies who transfer you through to 9 different support techs. Any time we've run into a glitch (which has been minimal), tech support is quick to respond and get it handled and then follow up and make sure that we are still happy. They have taken small suggestions and implemented small changes where it would make life easier, but still hold true to their software and it's consistency, not making unnecessary changes constantly. They always have a suggestion for fixing issues and are always incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend this program. In the three years we have been running Autofluent, it has greatly increased our ability to track parts, cores, sales, tech hours, etc. We feel like we have invested in a quality program.

The WO screens are very involved. There are a lot of items that can be clicked or changed or modified and when training someone, it makes it difficult to train and trust that they won't change something they shouldn't. However, with the ability to track and report so many items, it's is often that this mistakes can be caught and fixed.

LOWELL
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent Product!! Astute & Excellent employees who exemplify great patience, kindness & passion.

Kommentare: Just the improvements that Chris and I went over. There may be more as I go along with the training. For example, a Tabs Field Option of the company website and the company email address. The vehicle inspection screen could use some editing in the pre-existing fields. Thank you. Best regards, Lowell R. Gelin
Lead Auto Service Technician
On Call Mechanics, Inc.
(Office) (954) 548-7884
(Fax) (888) 740-9862
ocmechanics@gmail.com
www.oncallmechanics.com

It is rare that I run into employees of a business that literally LOVE what they do. I can hear the passion in the voice of all 3 support technicians, (Troy, Chris and Shawn). I expressed this to all three of them as well as George Sein. I was so impressed with their character & the tonality of the calls (on a consistent basis mind you) that I asked about the process that was put into place that allowed for such good human beings to be in a work place. The support side of this business can be quite challenging and I received not 1 sign of frustration from either of the 4 (four) people that I mentioned earlier. It is with great pleasure to speak to them as I feel that I developed a friendship with all 4 of them already. This is a great feeling to have with a company as it establishes an undying loyalty to the establishment. Please continue the excellent work ethic & service that is exuded by your employees. I am not easily impressed but I must say that I was greatly impressed.

If I had to say that there were any cons, I would say that your establishment closes too early. LOL. I only say this because I experienced a few selfish moments when I wanted the software readily available. (I had a strong egoistic & selfish moment there). In speaking with Chris, we found a couple of areas that could use some additions to the work order as the product is already near perfect. Another part of this establishment that is extremely impressive. Especially the cost when compared to R.O. Writer's $15,000 package deal (are they insane?) I was so impressed that I have to add more pros than cons in this section even though this is the con portion of the evaluation. I referred 4 more people to obtain this software as it is (as I stated earlier) near perfect. Plus, you cannot beat the price. It's very affordable. I mean this sincerely, please keep up the EXCELLENT WORK as well as the software improvements. I can go on & on, but I think you can see my perspective.

4 years+

when it works, it's great. but never work properly since day one. the Total amount of dollar never worked.

Canadian tax is never correct, paid for support and problems never solved. contact support never answer calls, online chat takes over an hour to connect to a person, and if you are away for couple minutes, they disconnect you. in other word you can never fix an issue. even you paid for support they never fix the problem and next time when support expires you will NEED to pay again!!! But not fixed!!!! Garbage company!

Antwort von TABS

We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with our software that you have been using for 4 years? Hundreds of satisfied Canadian shops use AutoFluent, and we are completely confident that we can handle your taxes. While our goal is to answer calls as they come in, high call volumes occasionally lead to wait times over 30 minutes. Please contact us to resolve your issue as you have provided no customer name for us to contact you.

RHONDA
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Kommentare: This software has changed our business. When I was hired we were writing the invoices & having to look for something that might be covered by warranty was time consuming and tedious. The software moved us forward into the 22nd century & I was so thankful. I single - handedly entered the inventory, customer addresses & VINs into our system and loved every minute of it. The software is incredible but there is one thing that is better! The customer service is incredible. I know of nothing to compare it with. Seriously. I've had several issues, some caused by me and some not. The way they handle the situations is just amazing. They are first and foremost very professional. They actually care about what you are going through and make a conscious effort to fix things to your satisfaction. Most customer service reps just want to get you off the phone. Not these guys. They are in for the long haul if that's what it takes. It mostly only takes a few minutes but I have never felt rushed. I have never felt as if I was a bother to them or if they would rather be anywhere else in the world. No, none of that. I haven't seen this amount of professionalism in any other company. Period!

The software was easy to learn. I jumped right in and had very little direction beforehand. It is easy to maneuver. Trust me when I say there is no better software out there. Not for us. We are a semi-tractor & trailer repair shop and without the software we would be lost.

I honestly cannot think of anything that I disliked about this software. I know that sounds absurd but it's true!

Totally satisfied with the software and support and its help us manage and grow our business.

Great product just like anything you will have to learn how to use it but it's worth the time invested. It's a very reliable software and always works, we like how the Carfax function works and auto populates the Vin and all of the vehicles information this function is very helpful. The work order screen is very friendly allows you to do multiple functions without having to switch screens. We like the email and text function for easy communication with our customers. We also enjoy the one click service packages that really save time when writing your work orders. The reporting side of the software is very good and they continue to add new reports overtime. We research many different POS systems and by far for the price we felt Autofluent offered the best value for the price. We also appreciate the high level of customer support whenever we have a question.

If there was anything it would be that the system setting tabs in the set up menu area are not expandable at least on our end. Hopefully thats not an issue on our end? Other than that not much to complain about with the software.

Antwort von TABS

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We're happy to hear you appreciate the software and support!

Pamela
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Detailed, and Very Efficient! Best Invoicing System Available!

Kommentare: By using this software we were able to finally reap the rewards from owning a business. Prior we didn't know what was being spent and where our income was being wasted away, and had theft occur regularly. With AutoFluent it tracks every penny spent on each vehicle, its take home, but also if someone voids an invoice you'll know about it. It has saved us so much headaches. I also love the fact that at the end of the day I just click print and track each customer that came in, what was done with their vehicle. This software is worth every penny.

System has helped us manage our shop so much. We're finally navigating our business correctly and are able to track every penny with each invoice. Customer support is like my right hand, I call anytime for questions or help and they're always going the extra mile. System is simple, yet detailed, and LITERALLY the best investment you'll ever make. I don't give credit unless its earned, but they have earned it.. and then some.

Antwort von TABS

Thank you so much, Pamela! We appreciate you, too!

THERESA
SECRETARY in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

USER

Kommentare: We started out using quick books before you used Auto Fluent. I have to say this software has more uses that quick books ever could.

I enjoy the ease of which to use the product. It has been very helpful. There is a lot of information to use on this software that helps make it manageable for the employee and the customer to understand.

It is helpful to have staff like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that take the time to help us understand parts of the product that we have been using. There is a lot of information in this software that we have barely touched yet. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and any others that have gone out of their way to help us understand better how to use the software. It is greatly appreciated.

Sukhpal
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Service

Kommentare: My overall experience with a Auto fluent is great, and I would recommend this to everyone

Auto fluent is a great website to operate my business. I would recommend this to every friends and family as I know of.

I like how it is easy to operate and very functional to help my customers and clients to build up the business

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your review. We are thankful to have great customers like you!

Alfazar
Call center in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My experince in Autofluent

Kommentare: I don't have any problem on this because for me this is what i'm looking for

All the features are nice and good highly recommended you can see there that this is easy to navigate

There is no missing for me it's all goods and i will recommend this because it was very helpful and nice

Warren
Owner in Kanada
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stans Transmission centre

Kommentare: Been a seamless awesome experince

It ease of use, super easy and fast intereface is a win, would highly recommend to any Automotive business, Customer support freiendly and effcient.

None to report at this stage.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review of AutoFluent.NET, and of our support staff!

Owen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Still new, but so far very impressed!

Kommentare: After spending significant time researching a replacement shop management system, We found there are only a few that back up the features that they claim.
After being up and running for only a few weeks now with the Tabs AutoBiz system, it is working very well for us. The learning process is much easier than our old software ever was. Our database conversion process was extremely smooth and fast making it even easier to get up to speed!
The Pros: - Easy to Use
- Integrates with QuickBooks
- Integrates well with the Online version of Alldata
- Top Notch Customer Service / Tech support / Training without a long wait time
- Easy to manage, maintain and control profit margins
- Nice user permission management. Full control over what your users can see.
- VIN decoding
The Cons: - The online parts ordering process is completely different than our original software. I think in time, this feature will become a pro because I can see the advantages, but for now we have had to completely learn how to order parts online all over again. One of the best things so far has been the technical support. We have called with many questions and all have been answered very quickly and effectively. The support is great!
It's tough to give 5 stars overall, because we really haven't been using it long enough to say for sure. All I can say is so far we are all very impressed and have no regrets about our choice to use Tabs AutoBiz.

Don
OWNER
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best Automotive software in the industry!!!

Kommentare: Great program. Easy to use. Extremely helpful staff. To describe my personality, I HATE CHANGES. ANY CHANGES. But I'm glad I purchased TABS!

We have been in the tire business for 9 years now. Over the years, we have tried a few different programs before TABS....all which were to exhausting to use. We purchased TABS because of a extremely high recommendation from another tire store owner(who TABS should hire as their salesman) It was the best thing that has happened to us. Besides being extremely easy to use, their Support staff are the best in the industry. This past week, our computers were attacked by a "worm" virus...and it literally contaminated all of our workstations. Troy and Glen of TABS both stepped up and help resolved the situation by doing a speedy analysis and quick reinstall. Unlike some of the Automotive Software Co out there, I was able to dial their Support number...and get someone on the phone the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th time I called. In addition, Glen even picked up the phone late after their closing time to assist me with a full installation after I reformatted the computers.

No cons. Product is great. Staff is great.

michael
owner in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

software

Kommentare: I was with ROwriter before switching, the customer support with this company a dream come true. I love how every time you get a real person, with real information, and will get to the bottom of the issue without charging you more and more every time. I highly recommend any automotive shop to switch.

Customer support and the ability to get help

Getting use to it after years of different software

Belinda
Grandma in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best

Kommentare: The best by far! Support team is very pleasant to talk with note: again, my fault cause I jump the gun at everything.

The best program so far that I've had that had everything I needed to use for my business. Also had a few extra things that I've never had before and now that I'm using it I can't do without it.

If anything I guess I'd say I wish they'd make you go through a tutorial at the beginning for stubborn people like me that tries to do it there self

Joshua
Vice President
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The only way to run an automotive business

Kommentare: When I purchased my tabs software I had tried 4 different companies repair software. After trying tabs I knew it would be the best value. It was not until I needed help understanding an aspect of the program that I really understood what I had just purchased. The support team is very knowledgeable and eager to help in any way they can. I plan on only using TABS autobiz for my growing business. If you own a large or small auto repair shop you don't know how much you need this software untill you have used it and then try to work without it.

Extremely comprehensive. Very intuitive and easy to use repair software. The way parts ordering, looking up labor times and everything else that goes into writing repair orders is seamlessly put together in the tabs auto biz software is by far the best. Takes advantage of new technology with the ability to email receipts and automatically let customers know when the are due for their next service. Customer service is superb.

I would not know how to opperate my business with out TABS autobiz.

Kevin
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software is easy to use and has many benefits to assist our customers with their Automotive needs.

Kommentare: Software and service provide exceptional value to anyone in the Automotive repair and maintenance business.

Ease of use, Integration with other apps and programs, reporting is great and inventory control is great.

Nothing disliked about this company, Any issues we do have, support will correct or make changes to system to eliminate out issues.

Nina
Office Manager in USA

So far so good!

Kommentare: We have only been using this software for about a week, but so far we are all impressed with how user friendly it is. We had AllData Management prior to this, and it is night and day as far as ease of use. I've nothing bad to say about entering anything, it's just too easy. There is a small issue as far as linking with Quickbooks; Auto Fluent wants to auto-add customer payments direct into the checking account. However Quickbooks by default sends all payments to an *undeposited funds* account and then you batch payments by either credit card batch, or by actual bank deposit totals. This is important come bank reconciliation time. Hopefully going forward TABS will adjust this. Bear in mind we've not been using this long, but so far we love it.

Antwort von TABS

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review! We are glad we were able to clarify, now that we have set up your accounting, that AutoFluent already has the capability to function the way you want it.

Jerry
Business owner/construction in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Knowing the source!

Kommentare: As it stands now the pros outweigh the cons for 1 very specific reason that I mentioned it before cracking last man repair that saves me a maximum amount of time

As I mentioned in the title knowing the source meaning I love the fact it can track last man repair so I don't have to try to track down who did what! What a game changer

Which again my only complaint that I found so far and briefly speaking customer service is not very responsive with Live help let me connect you here let me connect you there don't have time for that

Antwort von TABS

We primarily serve the automotive industry, not the construction industry, and we have no record of your business accessing any version of our software. We do track mechanics, but do not have a feature called "last man repair." Also, contacting our support connects you directly with our local support staff without going through transfers. Support is one of our biggest strengths, as you can note from our other reviews.

JERRY
OWNER

GREAT SERVICE

Kommentare: I AM A SMALL GARAGE AND THIS PRODUCT WORKS WELL FOR ME WITH A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF UPFRONT COSTS.

I RECENTLY REPLACED MY SERVER AND COULDN'T LOGON TO AUTOTABS. I CALLED TECH SUPPORT AND LEFT A MESSAGE FOR HELP. WITHIN 20 MINUTES A HELPFUL ECH NAMED TROY CALLED ME BACK AND LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS. HE WALKED ME THROUGH SETTING UP REMOTE HELP ONLINE AND FROM THERE MY COMPUTER ISSUES WERE FIXED. HE WAS PLEASANT TO SPEAK WITH AND VERY QUICK AT RESOLVING MY ISSUES. I GIVE THIS PROGRAM AND THEIR TECH SUPPORT AN A+

EXPENSIVE INITIAL INVESTMENT BUT NICE TO NOT HAVE RECURRING CHARGES FOR SERVICES.

Diane
Bookkeeper
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

When the Bookkeeper's happy, everybody's happy

Kommentare: Would highly recommend their software and support. We were on an old one-write system. TABS has saved hours of time on a daily basis with invoicing and monthly statements are a breeze.

TABS support did all the installation, so all I had to do was enter our customer base and outstanding invoices. Very easy to work with Glenn and our accountant to set up QuickBooks accounts. Support has been great! We've made some really creative mistakes, and support has always been available immediately to undo our errors and walk us through instructions.

Can't really think of any cons.

Joe & Charissa

Lincoln Avenue Smog & New Life Auto Salon

Kommentare: I would recommend TABS to any business

1. Customer Support is always there when you need them. 2. The updates are always helpful and what we as customers ask for. 3. Customer Support is always willing to advise ways for the program to fit your needs. 4. Training is wonderful where you call in and log on and go through each step with the trainer ask questions. I know I am forgetting things however, have been very happy with the TABS program and the staff.

1. Have not had any to date.

Pam

5yrs and Still Happy

Kommentare: I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a point of sale software program. It works great with importing all my data to QB. The inventory tracking is great. The Customer data base has so much info and history tracking. Makes for faster billing and in turn faster payments.

Very easy to use and learn for anyone. Always changing and updated to keep up with the times and all the changes. The interfacing saves times which means money.

would like to be able to build more reports and search fields within a report. cannot do custom reports.

DEBRA
VP
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

TABS Autobiz is a great tool for small businesses

Kommentare: I would recommend TABS Autobiz to any small business repair/tire shop

The software is very easy to work with even for individuals that are not computer whizs. The support staff has always been very courteous and helpful when I have called with various questions, which in the beginning, was quite frequent. I still have support questions and have always been assisted promptly and successfully.

none at this time

Susan

Love TABS

Kommentare: Great program, great support team, highly recommended!

We have been using TABS for over two years now and love, love, LOVE it. It meets all our needs, the support is second to none and any problems unique to our Canadian business were resolved immediately. We are a busy car detail shop also providing auto glass replacement and this program is better than any we looked at.

None that I can think of.

MARLENE
BOOKKEEPER

BOOKKEEPER

Kommentare: I would have no problem recommending the tabs program to another company.

Making changes to invoices is easy with the copy/negate button. I have found the program user friendly and the staff at tabs very helpful when I was learning the program.

Sometimes when you use the VIN decoder for 2010 Vehicles the date of the Vehicle is coming up as 1980.