Excellent Product!! Astute & Excellent employees who exemplify great patience, kindness & passion.

Bewertet am 13.9.2012
Lowell G.

Kommentare: Just the improvements that Chris and I went over. There may be more as I go along with the training. For example, a Tabs Field Option of the company website and the company email address. The vehicle inspection screen could use some editing in the pre-existing fields. Thank you. Best regards, Lowell R. Gelin
Lead Auto Service Technician
On Call Mechanics, Inc.
(Office) (954) 548-7884
(Fax) (888) 740-9862
ocmechanics@gmail.com
www.oncallmechanics.com

Vorteile: It is rare that I run into employees of a business that literally LOVE what they do. I can hear the passion in the voice of all 3 support technicians, (Troy, Chris and Shawn). I expressed this to all three of them as well as George Sein. I was so impressed with their character & the tonality of the calls (on a consistent basis mind you) that I asked about the process that was put into place that allowed for such good human beings to be in a work place. The support side of this business can be quite challenging and I received not 1 sign of frustration from either of the 4 (four) people that I mentioned earlier. It is with great pleasure to speak to them as I feel that I developed a friendship with all 4 of them already. This is a great feeling to have with a company as it establishes an undying loyalty to the establishment. Please continue the excellent work ethic & service that is exuded by your employees. I am not easily impressed but I must say that I was greatly impressed.

Nachteile: If I had to say that there were any cons, I would say that your establishment closes too early. LOL. I only say this because I experienced a few selfish moments when I wanted the software readily available. (I had a strong egoistic & selfish moment there). In speaking with Chris, we found a couple of areas that could use some additions to the work order as the product is already near perfect. Another part of this establishment that is extremely impressive. Especially the cost when compared to R.O. Writer's $15,000 package deal (are they insane?) I was so impressed that I have to add more pros than cons in this section even though this is the con portion of the evaluation. I referred 4 more people to obtain this software as it is (as I stated earlier) near perfect. Plus, you cannot beat the price. It's very affordable. I mean this sincerely, please keep up the EXCELLENT WORK as well as the software improvements. I can go on & on, but I think you can see my perspective.

Totally satisfied with the software and support and its help us manage and grow our business.

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
David D.

Vorteile: Great product just like anything you will have to learn how to use it but it's worth the time invested. It's a very reliable software and always works, we like how the Carfax function works and auto populates the Vin and all of the vehicles information this function is very helpful. The work order screen is very friendly allows you to do multiple functions without having to switch screens. We like the email and text function for easy communication with our customers. We also enjoy the one click service packages that really save time when writing your work orders. The reporting side of the software is very good and they continue to add new reports overtime. We research many different POS systems and by far for the price we felt Autofluent offered the best value for the price. We also appreciate the high level of customer support whenever we have a question.

Nachteile: If there was anything it would be that the system setting tabs in the set up menu area are not expandable at least on our end. Hopefully thats not an issue on our end? Other than that not much to complain about with the software.

von TABS an 13.6.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We're happy to hear you appreciate the software and support!

Simple, Detailed, and Very Efficient! Best Invoicing System Available!

Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Pamela C.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: By using this software we were able to finally reap the rewards from owning a business. Prior we didn't know what was being spent and where our income was being wasted away, and had theft occur regularly. With AutoFluent it tracks every penny spent on each vehicle, its take home, but also if someone voids an invoice you'll know about it. It has saved us so much headaches. I also love the fact that at the end of the day I just click print and track each customer that came in, what was done with their vehicle. This software is worth every penny.

Vorteile: System has helped us manage our shop so much. We're finally navigating our business correctly and are able to track every penny with each invoice. Customer support is like my right hand, I call anytime for questions or help and they're always going the extra mile. System is simple, yet detailed, and LITERALLY the best investment you'll ever make. I don't give credit unless its earned, but they have earned it.. and then some.

von TABS an 3.5.2017

Thank you so much, Pamela! We appreciate you, too!

Great Program

Bewertet am 19.2.2016
Sarah K.

Kommentare: We starting using AutoFluent about 6 months ago and have been very pleased. Pros:
1. The program does everything we need it to. We run data reports each week to track expenses/parts/labor etc. and the reporting
2. The training is great. The team at AutoFluent walks you through the set up process with as many training sessions as you need. They are available to help with problems that you encounter even after the initial set up.
3. I appreciated setting up the program myself, rather than having them set up the entire thing. I know the in and outs of the program better because of it. On that note, they were able to help me set up some of the aspects of it if I couldn't do it through remote support. This was extremely helpful and I was able to watch them do it.
4. We used Quickbooks for accounting and AutoFluent works very well with this as far sales are concerned. We post to Quickbooks daily and once it is set up properly, it works great. The support team at AutoFluent was able to help me set this up, as it was one of the things that I had a little trouble with.
5. There are many reporting options and so far, there was been a report for everything I have needed.
Cons:
1. Some of the changes that are made can not change information retroactively. This is needed sometimes as adjustments are made to the program overtime.
2. Some information on the invoices can not be changed once it is put on account or paid for.
3. The template for the invoice can not be completely customized.
4. I don't like vendor bill paying option and how it works. I opted to continue to use Quickbooks for my vendor receipts and to pay bills through Quickbooks still. I do all of the accounting for our business and Quickbooks works better for me because of this. AutoFluent will post the vendor bills to Quickbooks, but only if the work order is invoiced out. Because of the method of reconciling that I use, it is hard to reconcile a vendor account for a period of time. I don't know if a transaction was missed on my end of things or if it just hasn't posted yet because the vehicle is still in work order status. Therefore, I do what works for me and continue to use Quickbooks for this.

AutoFluent Is A Life Saver!!

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Kariel P.
Computer Specialist
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: AutoFluent has helped our business run more efficiently and has made it easier for us to get things done.

Vorteile: Once I figured out how to utilize this software, I fell in love. It keeps track of our inventory and makes invoicing a snap! The add on tire module is great for easily registering DOT numbers and has the ability to show the specs on the individual tires. The support team is extra wonderful. They are prompt in getting to me and answering any and all questions I have had thoroughly. I never feel that I am a burden or that any question is "dumb".

Nachteile: I can't think of any cons except maybe from the beginning. My brain was fighting me on learning the software, but I found that if I learned small chunks of it at a time, it was much more accepting of the new information :)

we are a growing business and find the help and support techs amazing at sorting out our issues.

Bewertet am 1.9.2017
Susanne A.
Administration/Bookkeepping

Vorteile: Love on line chat!!!!! best thing out there. Software is easy to use and to teach to new people.
The variety of reports are very helpful to bookkeeping. Entering parts into the system is simple. Tracking is a huge asset to us with inventory and mechanic hours, sales, discounts and aging customers. this system is very user friendly.

Nachteile: When running reports it would be nice if you didnt have to start over to modify the customer name. It would be nice if it would total the open work order amounts at the bottom or if you could run a report of open work orders at month end.

von TABS an 5.10.2017

We are glad we could share the information you needed about the Transaction by Date/Vehicle report with Workorder selected. Thank you for being our customer and for taking the time to write a great review, Susanne!

Franco's Auto Service Review

Bewertet am 29.8.2016
Marlene S.
Bookkeeper
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far our shop experience with the software is working out really good. I can see that there is still some of the program we have not yet started to use. Maybe one day the guys with utilize the appointment schedule.

Vorteile: How it is updated into QuickBooks daily.

Nachteile: Part of my job is checking all the work orders. Is there a way you can look up work order numbers faster. Once you have a work order open if you could type the next work order number on the open screen and it would direct you to that next open work order.

von TABS an 2.9.2016

Thanks for being a great customer for over 7 years, Marlene. We appreciate you taking the time to give your input!

Better than the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bewertet am 16.8.2010
Renee J.
Owner / Operator

Kommentare: Out of 10 stars I would give it a 10, it has been the one thing since we opened that hasn't given us a problem, when there is anything that I may have messed up it is just a phone call or help desk connect and it is fixed they even help us with connecting to our own server when our computers were hit by a storm, great guys, great service, THE BEST PROGRAM!!!

Vorteile: Easy to use, they have packages set up and if you copy them it makes the world easier to live in!!! It has everything you need from a big 8 bay shop to the two bay garage. It is actually fun to tinker with, you have the question button on every screen in case you need help, They are right there when you need help with the control desk connection or a simple phone call away.They also have the live chat in an instant. Every thing is pretty self explanatory and works flawlessly with Quick Books, they also have a tire sizer that is the best thing since sliced bread for changing tire size, works great with mitchell and all data!!!! Much better than the other software that we started with it took us two weeks and it is the best decision we EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!

Nachteile: Haven't found one yet but it's only been 5 months, but don't think we will run into one. The only thing ( and I have been told they are working on this one) is the online all data that we are running ( can't really afford the full disk version) is not working yet, we will soon be in the red enough to get that service from all data. The vehicle look up with the vin and plate is the Bomb with vehicle information.

SWANTYS lube

Bewertet am 19.8.2016
Nicole H.
OFFICE MANAGER
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: HAVE GRATE CUSTOMER SERVICE. EASY PROGRAM TO USE. WOULD LIKE TO SEE CUSTOMER SERVICE RETURN CALLS FASTER. OVER ALL WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE PROGRAM.

Vorteile: IT EASY TO USE

von TABS an 25.8.2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are happy with our software and support! We strive to have the fastest response times in the industry. We have good news to share with you. CARFAX gives you the ability to look up vehicles by VIN or license plate, and is included free with AutoFluent. In the Work Order, either click the 'C' button by the license plate number or the 'C' button by the VIN. The latest CARFAX features also include marketing tools to promote your shop plus send your customers recommended service reminders. Just click on the MyCARFAX button, as shown in the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm74ozoc6Q8&feature=youtu.be

Excellent software for organizing , Has helped me keep track of all my inventory and employee times.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Alexander L.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All of my information is in order and I can see how my business is doing.

Vorteile: I like most about autofluent how the are extremely detailed when it comes to an invoice/work order. I can find any specific info on any specific person and or date.

Nachteile: The least thing I like about autofluent is that Its not easy finding out where I bought part from when I open a closed invoice. I have to go through 3 menus in order to find out which vendor I purchased the outside part from.

von TABS an 7.2.2018

We are happy that AutoFluent works so well for you and ACJ Auto Tech. We're glad we could show you a quicker way to find your vendor and outside part information from the invoice by clicking the Details button. Thank you for being a great customer!

Good software but would tweak a few things

Bewertet am 14.10.2016
Jeff H.
Ceo
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am pretty happy with the reports and being able to keep an eye on profit margin. I would like to be able to upload photos to the inspection and be able to email it to our clients. We have also had problems interfacing with other products.

Vorteile: Able to pull reports quickly and monitor gross profit all the time.

Nachteile: Cannot email inspection to client. Cannot add photos to inspection.

von TABS an 14.10.2016

Hi Jeff. Thank you for taking the time to review us. You're not the only one requesting emailed inspections and pictures. I'm happy to say that our next release, which is currently being tested internally, will allow emailing vehicle inspections with images.

Unfortunately, we're not currently integrated with EBIS Reporting, but we're happy to give them the information and access that they need to connect to your data.

Great Software!

Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Cherie O.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company was looking to upgrade from Sage, it just didn't have the functionality for inventory and invoicing we needed. We found Autofluent and it has so many great features that have helped us.

Vorteile: Very useful for automotive work, inventory is very detailed, can invoice easily. Can hide labour or inventory on workorders.

Nachteile: Packages don't work well, unable to inventory them.

von TABS an 23.8.2016

Thank you for the recommendation for multi-store customers like you that need to share inventory! Because packages are typically made up of parts that are used in multiple packages or sold individually, we inventory the parts rather than the packages. But we are often able to help our customers with easy alternative solutions that work best for their particular situations.

This software does it all!

Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Paul C.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The best parts are the amount of things this software can do! I am able to track my profits and hours down to the penny. This system is so great once you learn it.

Nachteile: The only thing I noticed is it takes a while to learn the system but with the amazing support team, I was able to learn all the ins and outs of the system.

von TABS an 13.6.2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate users like you who love to learn about the many ways we can help run your business.

Auto Biz Will Help Your Biz

Bewertet am 14.10.2010
Justin S.

Kommentare: Like many Shop owners I went through the agonizing Process of looking at the some 60 or so different Shop Software programs out there. Tabs Auto Biz was one of the last systems I looked at and I am glad that I took an opportunity to Demo the Software's Capabilities. I wanted a system with expandability, Gadgets, and most importantly good Support! It was immediately apparent to me that the support was going to be strong and I have always been happy with the continued high level of support I have received, from Tabs. Glen, Dave and Brian have shown a keen interest in listening to their customers needs, and continue to work hard and maintaining relevant software. In the year that I have had the Tabs Auto BIz Software I have been able to increase track-able sales as a result of the Email Reminder system, also allowing me to effectively communicate to all of our customers, and cut down on our printing costs .

Vorteile: Data Transfer offered. Email Estimates, invoices, marketing.
The VIKI keyless interface.
All of the features of the higher priced systems, at a lower price point.
Net-workable.
World pac, napa, nextparts, Alldata interfaces.
Integrated Credit card payment systems.
Easy to learn
Great Support Staff.
Web Back up.
Right click functionality
Ease of canned job or Package creation.
Very customizable
Easy to Read invoices.
User generated inspection sheets
Clean estimating system
Customer Decline and Authorize Features, with reminder emails on the fly!

Nachteile: Not as many Icons / buttons as some of the other systems.

Changed my life

Bewertet am 18.5.2018
Joseph L.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Don't know how to do something? call tech support. They are THE BEST tech support I have ever come in contact with.

Vorteile: in pricing, I love being able to create an invoicing package with all the usual components of a job. Really helps to make sure we don't forget to bill for any items.

Nachteile: Would like better way to keep notes on individual customers. Right now it keeps a running log, I would prefer to have sections to I can sort better.

ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATION

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Susanne A.
ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATION
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: when printing or selecting reports, it would be helpful to have a MODIFY tab to change the report selected without starting at the main screen again.
I would like it if you could UNSEE quotes when you open a customer but be able to find them if needed later.

Vorteile: I appreciate the fast helpful staff with the on line chat or auto log in to our computer. I like the reports that I can print. They are easy to read and a variety to pick from. I find the program easy to teach to the new employees and user friendly to find invoices, work orders and payments. This system is easy to modify our needs with ratios, % and discounts. I really like it.

Nachteile: We have a few issue with it logging us out when we are in the middle of the day. I don't like that I have to go to the main screen each time I need to change a customer name in a report to print.

IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Barbara A.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS THAT HELP US DO OUR JOB A HECK OF A LOT EASIER. EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. REP. IN TECH SUPPORT IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL THE FEW TIMES WE HAVE HAD TO CALL IN FOR HELP. HE'S PROFESSIONAL, VERY FRIENDLY, AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND. EXPLAINS EVERYTHING DOWN TO OUR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SOFTWARE.

Vorteile: VERY EASY TO USE. ANY ISSUES, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RIGHT THERE AT YOUR FINGER TIPS READY TO HELP.

Nachteile: CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASONS NOT TO LIKE. WHEN I THINK OF ONE, I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Excellent Software For Automotive POS System

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Fernando G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Vorteile: 2 things I like most 1/ u can pay off the software not lease month by month. 2/ if u need the support they provided the best service my example I send them email at nite at 10.00pm . next morning 7:00 am I got call ready to solve my issue.

Nachteile: i don`t know yet. so far the software support what i need .

I've used TABS for the past 6 years & I love it!

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Justin B.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very adaptable company that understands the industry. I first used their computer based format for a single location, I now use their online format for multiple locations and I absolutely love their point of sale software.

Vorteile: They can make changes according to your suggestions or preferences.
It is already heavily adapted for almost any shop environment.

von TABS an 13.10.2016

Thank you so much Justin! We appreciate you, too!

Still new, but so far very impressed!

Bewertet am 12.3.2014
Owen B.

Kommentare: After spending significant time researching a replacement shop management system, We found there are only a few that back up the features that they claim.
After being up and running for only a few weeks now with the Tabs AutoBiz system, it is working very well for us. The learning process is much easier than our old software ever was. Our database conversion process was extremely smooth and fast making it even easier to get up to speed!
The Pros: - Easy to Use
- Integrates with QuickBooks
- Integrates well with the Online version of Alldata
- Top Notch Customer Service / Tech support / Training without a long wait time
- Easy to manage, maintain and control profit margins
- Nice user permission management. Full control over what your users can see.
- VIN decoding
The Cons: - The online parts ordering process is completely different than our original software. I think in time, this feature will become a pro because I can see the advantages, but for now we have had to completely learn how to order parts online all over again. One of the best things so far has been the technical support. We have called with many questions and all have been answered very quickly and effectively. The support is great!
It's tough to give 5 stars overall, because we really haven't been using it long enough to say for sure. All I can say is so far we are all very impressed and have no regrets about our choice to use Tabs AutoBiz.

The system works well for invoicing and inventory control.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Lisa H.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of moving between quote and work order. Building invoices and being able to put notes is easy. They system as a whole is intuitive as it is much like my old system that was replaced by this one.

Nachteile: The search functionality for customers is not well done. You cannot simply put in a keyword like you should be able to. In fact if there is a period in a name (i.e. CA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife) you can't find that name if you don't put in the period. That make me crazy!

von TABS an 13.6.2018

Thank you for your review! Now that our support staff has shown you how to do a wildcard search the system should be even more efficient for you.

DEFINATE IMPROVEMENT IN SPEED.

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Byron R.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: THIS PROGRAM GAVE US THE ABILITY TO MANEUVER QUICKLY PERFORMING CHORES.

Vorteile: I LIKE THE ABILITY TO BE ABLE TO HAVE 5 DIFFERENT WINDOWS UP AT ONE TIME EG SALES - INVENTORY - CUSTOMERS - VENDORS - & REPORTS. THEN FROM THERE YOU CAN ACCESS ANY NUMBER OF CATEGORIES FOR EACH ONE. AS WITH SOME PROGRAMS YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THE WINDOW - ACCESS THE INFO - & THEN GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WHERE.

Nachteile: MOST OF US TECHS & SERVICE WRITERS ARE ALWAYS IN A HURRY & DON'T GIVE YOURSELF A CHANGE TO REALLY LEARN THE PROGRAM SO THAT YOU CAN GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF THE SOFTWARE THAT WILL REALLY HELP YOUR BUSINESS IN THE END.

Best Automotive software in the industry!!!

Bewertet am 28.3.2013
Don G.
OWNER

Kommentare: Great program. Easy to use. Extremely helpful staff. To describe my personality, I HATE CHANGES. ANY CHANGES. But I'm glad I purchased TABS!

Vorteile: We have been in the tire business for 9 years now. Over the years, we have tried a few different programs before TABS....all which were to exhausting to use. We purchased TABS because of a extremely high recommendation from another tire store owner(who TABS should hire as their salesman) It was the best thing that has happened to us. Besides being extremely easy to use, their Support staff are the best in the industry. This past week, our computers were attacked by a "worm" virus...and it literally contaminated all of our workstations. Troy and Glen of TABS both stepped up and help resolved the situation by doing a speedy analysis and quick reinstall. Unlike some of the Automotive Software Co out there, I was able to dial their Support number...and get someone on the phone the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th time I called. In addition, Glen even picked up the phone late after their closing time to assist me with a full installation after I reformatted the computers.

Nachteile: No cons. Product is great. Staff is great.

TALKING ABOUT A SOFTWARE I HAVE BEEN USING ALMOST 7 YEARS NOW

Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Muhammad M.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BEEN USING SINCE 2010 ITS EASY AND COMPREHENSIVE.SUPPORT TEAM IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED THEM.OVERALL PERFORMANCE IS GREAT

Vorteile: EASY

Nachteile: ENROLLMENT FEE

von TABS an 8.12.2016

We really appreciate the great recommendation! We took the advice of you and others and now have both a purchase, and a lower enrollment fee subscription option, which we did not offer 7 years ago.

Great customer service and support

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Jason G.
Service manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were a paper company when we made the move to Autofluent. We checked out several different options and decided to go with them. We are very happy we did!

Vorteile: It is very easy to navigate and easy to use. It is a breeze to teach new employees how to navigate the system, we love it!

Nachteile: The system is not designed for the heavy truck market, but we have been able to make it work for us. It would be great