Overall ProWorkFlow services the needs of the business very well. However there is room to improve.

Bewertet am 21.9.2017
Tracey L.
Manager - Corporate Services & Finance
Tiefbau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits of day to day performance of PWF software far outweighs the lack of adequate financial reporting. Appreciating that this tool is project management / scheduling focussed, some basic cost analysis is necessary when scheduling projects which have gone over estimates,etc. Overall, we are satisfied with the product and would happily recommend it to people we know as being one of the better ones to consider.

Vorteile: Project management, work scheduling, standard reports, quality of support service; response times to emails; time sheets; time widget;

Nachteile: Financial reporting - being able to export expenses information, in an excel format, functionally - including expense title; description, cost, dated entered into PWF and invoice/d status.
Being able to see the status of the expense on the front screen, rather than drilling into the individual expense would be very beneficial.
Employee Leave - as a time management / project management tool, recording / reporting leave has been overlooked;
There is no ability to duplicate a project.
Recording an employee's hourly rate. There is no provision to record an individual's hourly rate. It would be great if this could be included in Staff Users & Permission profile for each employee and then be exported as part of a report which reports project income against wages expense.
Financial comparisons / breakdown information. It would be great to be able to have a standard report which reports on project income, project expenses and project wages expenses as separate items, in excel format.
Custom Reporting - it is very difficult to discern / interpret how to draft a custom report. The process is ambiguous.

von ProActive Software an 26.10.2017

Thanks for the review Tracey!

Well-priced Intuitive Platform with Excellent Support

Bewertet am 26.1.2016
Senior Account Supervisor
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Our marketing agency had evaluated time tracking tools in the past and ended up scrapping the tool shortly after installation due to lack of support from the vendor. It was a significant time and money investment that was essentially wasted. With that history, we approached a new tool with great caution and extreme due diligence. Unless you are going to hire developers and build your own solution, there will always be compromises and a constant state of development and upgrades. We started with a list of 50 vendors, whittled it down to 5, and ultimately went with ProWorkflow. The PWF team is stellar. Beyond stellar really. From the get go, our contact Ivan was incredibly patient with our extreme due diligence. He was readily available to understand our needs and answer questions. Besides being impressed with the platform, we were very drawn to the lack of implementation fee or contract. Highly unusual compared to the other vendors we evaluated. We loved this commitment to happy customers and they have more than proven that they are interested in happy customers. Our Implementation Specialist Dena has been super helpful in getting everything set up correctly. Our Support Specialist Jack is easily accessible and often answers questions with a quick screencast which is super helpful. The platform itself is easy to use and the internal team has migrated to it well. We have set up over 20 project templates which has aided our project team tremendously saving time creating schedules and making the steps relatively consistent between projects. The design team loves having fully built out schedules with clear expectations and deadlines. One compromise we did have to make is in regards to reporting. Due to client agreements, we cannot give financial visibility of projects to all team members and the advanced plan didn't work for us as we have resources that span multiple clients. This has left some managers without the ability to pull their own reports which took some getting used to but they are adjusting.

Vorteile: • Support. The PWF team is the gold standard of customer service!!
• Value
• Ease-of-use
• Using the platform has broadened awareness of what it really takes to complete a project (both from a time and budget perspective)
• Ability to estimate jobs prior to work commencing
• Project templates
• Organization-wide project visibility
• Project and task visibility increases accountability because resources and deadlines are clearly articulated.
• Scalable platform

Nachteile: • Unfortunately we cannot give all team members visibility to the reporting features due to client confidentiality reasons. It puts an extra burden on the admins to provide reports (which is totally manageable at this time) but ideally you could set reporting permissions on a client level.

Very useful

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Lillie A.
Freelance Writer and Editor
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The company has been very responsive; customer support is amazing. One time there was a relatively minor problem with the timer. I submitted a ticket, and a customer support rep called me on the phone and spent a long time troubleshooting to resolve the problem. I was very impressed that rather than going back and forth via email, he took the initiative to call me and spent as much time as needed. I'm very happy with ProWorkflow.

Vorteile: It makes it easy to manage projects with an associate. Although there are only two of us and the client, there is a lot of back and forth on each project. It used to be hard to keep track of where we were and who needed to take the next step, but now it's simple. I also like the ease of tracking time on each step of a project. I can do a better job of estimating new projects based on the actual time for older projects, and I can see if a project is out of sync. The customer support is fantastic.

Nachteile: I really wish it had a feature that is missing. It has a great invoicing feature, but I really need an accounts receivable component. There is a list of all outstanding invoices, but there's way to keep track if a client makes only a partial payment or if there are several individual invoices. I can track individual invoices, but there is no way to know the total balance due from a specific client. I realize this is not something the software is designed to do, but it creates extra work for me because I have to record all the invoices and payments on a manual spreadsheet to have complete information.

Powerful, Genius, Highly Tailored!

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Georgia P.

Vorteile: ProWorkflow is a big secret that people don't know about. I have seen it all, and I have tried it all- You name the tool, and I've seen it. I have been continuously looking for the exact thing that would work for my situation, making me a national expert on what other tools are out there and ProWorkflow does the job! What's great is that no one else has been able to steal this- ProWorkflow is genius - I understand that the first 30 days takes learning and I was committed to being a power user and thought it was amazing that someone would call me! The CEO himself as well! His dream and vision are clear, and it takes a particular kind of person to create this. My clients love the reports and how instantaneous it is. I tell my clients about ProWorkflow and when they into the tool and see what it's all about they go "what! this is couture software but at Walmart prices!! ProWorkflow is like my car- I know it's going to be there when I need it and work when I get in the car. ProWorkflow is powerful! The folks that thought this up - are geniuses and this goes back to one thing, the customer experience, and research and this is what the CEO did. He created ProWorkflow from the experience from the customer of the customer.

von ProActive Software an 13.5.2018

Thank you Georgia!

Excellent tool

Lillie A.
Freelance Writer and Editor
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Other than not being able to keep track of invoices and payments, I love ProWorkflow. It is excellent for collaboration but also works well for solo use. It's the best way I've found to stay on track on multiple projects simultaneously.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to manage multiple projects. I can keep track of where I and my associate are on any job. Even when I work alone on a project, I use ProWorkflow to keep track of every step. Having an archive of all previous projects, including related documents, is very useful. Being able to create templates for tasks, invoices, etc. saves a lot of time and effort. Although I rarely have any problems, when I have had issues, customer service has been outstanding.

Nachteile: Since I bill for projects incrementally, I wish there was a better way to invoice and keep track of incremental payments. ProWorkflow reminds you to invoice at the end of a project for the entire amount. There's no way to set up invoices for incremental payments, and there's no way to show an invoice partially paid. So I if receive a partial payment, I have to mark the original invoice paid (or delete it) and issue a new invoice for the balance. I'd really like an accounting component to be able to keep track of payments instead of having to have another system for that.

Great platform

Tyson C.
Digital Marketing Manager
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fantastic staff. We have a complex setup using a request for and through their team, and the team at Zapier, we've created great functionality for all types of requests. All of our designers and marketing staff use PWF to maintain over 2,500 requests to-date.

Vorteile: Fantastic PM platform for teams with multiple users all looking to collaborate on projects down to the task level. Due dates are great to keep things on time. API integration into BOX is huge for us. We also take advantage of Zapier integration to allow the information import from complete online request forms automatically into the project request.

Nachteile: Some features could be added to improve usability. The option to send a message or file to anyone via email address, not just registered users, and let them respond. The ability for those non-registered users to view a project for say, status, or who is assigned to it. Or the option to give outsiders the ability to view a project status in process. Also, a process for project/task reviews by non-users. For example, a triggered message with a button to approve, or reject, or provide feedback that feeds back directly into the platform. Our users would also like more customization on the "Home" screen as to which detail is displayed rather than the default info.

Straight to the point solution

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Digital Marketing Executive

Kommentare: Overall, a great solution that cuts through the noise for you in the already-crazy world of project management with great value for money as well.

Vorteile: - Great support for Agile sprints, you can tell that the Agile methodology was thought of in the product's design, offering so many tools and features that enable working on sprints and other fast-paced projects. - Nice Milestone and Kanban visualisation as well. As I said earlier, points your attention to the most important thing to note; straight to the point. - Great value for money too.

Nachteile: - Not great support for all invoicing scenarios; that would be useful to integrate into some projects that perhaps require follow-on funding or fractional and/or incremental payments. - It doesn't have great support for extra-platform communication with colleagues and third parties that are outside the platform, this could be useful when interfacing with clients who may not be registered users

ProWorkflow has powerful features yet is still very intuitive for Project Managers and Team Members.

Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Justin P.
Division Manager
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Introducing Project Management in a Marketing environment is very difficult. This is a group of people that don't typically like to be dictated timelines and held accountable for documenting their hours and progress on projects. ProWorkflow was the only Project Management software I found that had the robust features I needed to effectively document projects and manage resources, while providing an intuitive interface that creative team members would embrace.

Vorteile: I started using ProWorkflow as a project management tool for marketing teams. They liked that it was well designed and extremely easy to use. There is so much flexibility -- such as entering Time Spent -- that users have options in finding what workflow suits them best. What I personally like most is how quick and easy it is to navigate between the different screens. Practically everything is a link, so it's very efficient moving around within, and between, projects.

Nachteile: If I HAVE to identify a shortcoming with ProWorkflow, based solely on my own preferences, it would be the reporting tools. They are very robust, even including a custom report builder, but it's never been as intuitive as the rest of the software.

von ProActive Software an 26.10.2017

It's great to hear that you're loving ProWorkflow Justin! Thank you for the brilliant review.

So Far - Really Good.

Bewertet am 29.8.2016
Daniel T.
Production Manager / Senior Graphic Designer
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Work are a growing, highly productive print studio / communications department that services both internal clients in our large organisation and many external clients. It is hard to find a Production Management System that is 'one size fits all'. But, for the most part, ProWorkflow is very diverse and adaptable. After researching and comparing ProWorkflow with other PMS's, this was the most comprehensive and adaptable to our needs. We implemented ProWorkflow about 1 month ago and have not looked back. With the ease of an all-in-one space for us and our clients to lodge jobs and interact with projects and accounts, tracking, quotes and invoices and CRM. It makes our very heavy work load so much more manageable and accurate. Nothing can fall into the cracks of our frantically busy schedule and be missed with all deadline tracked. Clients no longer have a long delay to be invoiced via combersome manual processes between us and our accounts department, as this is now all integrated as part on our professional work flow using this system. Over all, it has fixed a lot of work flow issues for our very time poor, small team. The support is great. The training, general customer service and support, and follow up (yes - actual follow up) well surpasses my expectation of online software - in fact any interaction I can think of to do with software or online service. They are always taking on board my input to better the software to make it more flexible and adaptable as best they can, and are often updating and bettering the system. So far - really good.

Vorteile: - Comprehensive, adaptable all-in-one PMS.
- Easy and quick to use.
- Great Support.

Nachteile: - Lack of integration between project / project request data and quote/invoice data.
- Unable to have multiple companies for the one contact.

von ProActive Software an 29.8.2016

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate the review ;-)

ProWorkflow is a flexible tool for project planning and more

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Dianne S.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are still learning to take advantage of all the valuable tools PWF offers for project planning and time management. The tools we are using have helped us realize the actually amount of time we should be allocating for different project types as well as keeping tasks / projects slipping through the cracks.

Vorteile: Variety of ways of tracking time (from pre-planning the day or week to tracking as you work)
Mobile app as well as other online apps work well.
Project planning and allocating time for tasks are great to analyzing how much time to allow for projects and tasks.
Templates for tasks / workflows makes it easy to plan out projects.
Integration with Google maps is very handy when traveling to client's homes or project sites.
Integrates well with Xero, after company is manually added into Xero (see con below), for sending over invoices and keeping track of invoice payments.

Nachteile: I like knowing what features / improvements are in the works for software / online tools I use. With PWF there really isn't a way of knowing what's in the planning stage from the developers.
Xero integration would be better if we could import companies / contacts into Xero rather than having to add to Xero manually.
Events would work better if they would show on task lists. Currently the only place to see them is on the calendar view.

Organising our projects in PWF

Gina G.
Practice manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are not using all of he features of PWF - only really using it to time-track some monthly projects and track certain types of billing. The projects help us track our work on projects and also accurately invoice our clients. I know PWF is capable of doing more, but haven't had the need to use the other features.

Vorteile: We enjoy being able to load a task template each month for repeating projects.
Also having multiple people able to track their time in the projects from various locations.
Being able to print reports of tasks and times inside of the projects.

Nachteile: It is a bit "buggy" in certain browsers - ie Can't seem to be able to create a pdf (in chrome) when wanting to print a "tasks and time" report so I just "print" it and then save as pdf that way....also, unable to open new project and use template in one of the browsers (Safari I think). There is usually a workaround though. I find the archive section a little difficult to navigate when I need to search for quite a few archived projects ie when you hit the back button it takes you out of the archive page, but perhaps I've overlooked something.

Powerful Once You Look Under The Hood

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Mark D.
Principal
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we have been pleased with ProWorkFlow, particularly as we've learned the "hidden/not so obvious" features that are difficult to find without digging deep. Customer service has always been outstanding, with responses to emailed questions being answered promptly.

Vorteile: I really like the fact that ProWorkFlow integrates basic project management tools such as time tracking and resource allocation, along with accounting tools such as quotation generation and invoicing. We looked at many other solutions which had great accounting or project management tools, but did not combine them into a single solution. Being able to turn an approved quotation into a project with a few simple clicks of the mouse has been a huge efficiency boost.

Nachteile: ProWorkFlow is very powerful, but some tools are not all that easy to locate or utilize, and are sometimes counter intuitive. As an example, when logging project time and project expenses one would expect to be able to do this from the same window/screen/menu, but requires the user to enter one and then go to a different part of the application to enter the other.

A decent project management software

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Jonathan W.
Director of Marketing
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm the marketing director for my company and proworkflow has helped my small marketing team stay on track. I have 3 licenses for this. So for the money, PWF delivers a good amount!

Vorteile: It gives you the ability to get pretty detailed on your tasks if you want to. It allows you to see all the projects next to their due date on one screen. Tasks can be arranged with specific headings so that tasks can be grouped in separate categories all within one project.

Nachteile: The mobile app felt useless to me (granted, the last time I tried was over a year ago). The app only allowed you to see tasks that you're specifically assigned to in a project. This doesn't help the manager of a department who needs to see the status of all projects.
The software as a whole is not intuitive. Once you've spent time playing around with PWF and creating many projects you have a better grasp of the core functionality, but I feel it takes too long to get to that point.

One of my Favorite Project Management Software

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Lead Planner

Kommentare: Once I decide to purchase this software, my business would improve efficiency for scale.

Vorteile: I was excited to try Proworkflow's free trial. After trying so many different products, proworkflow suits most of my business needs. I like the features such as a user friendly dashboard *a must* (plus it feels & looks professional and can be brand personalized). Next in line is the actual functionality - Project Management includes agility timelines, timesheets, budget tracking & tasks. Has a ton of tools which are easily accessible, projects have a great layout with customizable templates for seamless workflows. I especially like the Client/Vendor Collaboration portal. I can upload files, organize and set privacy. Reports have a clean and easy to read layout and are pretty much a one click to print. Lastly, the integrations are useful - google docs, drive and quickbooks are my favorites. Overall, ProWorkFlow could be a great investment, The Solo price is $10/m w/out plugins such as Quotes Manager and Invoices Manager. The Advanced price is $30/m includes plugins such as Quotes Manager and Invoices Manager (which is reasonable).

Nachteile: What makes me sad is the time it has taken me to finally discover this software. During my trial, I was not able to test drive the Quotes Manager or Invoice Manager. Otherwise, not sure exactly what the Advanced level offers that Solo doesn't. To completely setup the software without help would probably add an extra 20+ hours to my workload. I am definitely considering to make the switch to Proworkflow. A major bonus would be added features such as the ability to send project contracts and project questionnaires.

von ProActive Software an 13.5.2018

Thank you for the review!

A Full-Project Tracking Tool

Benny G.
Director, Communication & Branding
Eisenbahnbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s been a critical tool for us to stay organized and on track. It’s easy to use and doesn’t try to be so hip that it loses true functionality.

Vorteile: ProWorkflow has been a fantastic project management tool from request to report. Our customers can create a request that goes right into our approval pool (which is where we assign project managers). Templates make the request process efficient and thorough. Tasks allow us to assign personnel appropriately, and keep us on track. Reports tell us how well we’re doing or how we need to improve. We often reference our project archive for expense details, notes and previous specs. Being able to email customers right from the project page is great too because it records those conversations for reference later.

Nachteile: The reports take you about 80% of the way. I use a .xml export to interpret the data in excel.

TinyFrog loves PWF!

Bewertet am 21.7.2016
Inga A.
Lead Development Coordinator

Kommentare: The support staff is amazing! They reply quickly and with solutions to anything we have needed so far.

Vorteile: Ease of use - organization, etc.

Nachteile: There are 2-3 things we struggle with:
1) there is not a real space to keep client information , we are web development company and need logins and other areas of reference that cannot easily be located. Sort of a bummer that we have a workaround for, but the larger we get the more unlikely it will be a good solution.
2) the inability to create & link "Tasks" single tasks to a client - we often have trouble tickets where we don't need a full project but do need the documentation of work being being and completed, we haven't figured out a good solution for this and hope SOON you have something to offer. We have the Maintenance or General task but it doesn't link to the client from what we can find anywhere. 3) a wishlist item, storage space - although we use the cloud we don't have a universal network of our files there - so each person will need to add files to tasks, projects they it is something that isn't an issue now, but can be in the near future.

von ProActive Software an 22.7.2016

Thanks Inga! Appreciate the review. Have a great weekend, I'll pass to the team ;-)

Saved My Sanity

Bewertet am 20.7.2016
Heather D.
Graphic Designer/Photographer

Kommentare: For a long time my company didnt want to spend any money on project management and insisted that an excel sheet tracker was "good enough". I complained and researched, finally finding PWF. It had everything we needed and more. The stuff we didnt need wouldnt be a hinderance either. I work in house so we dont need to do any billing or invoicing. After doing some time saving analysis and working through a trial period I finally convinced my company to subscribe. I easily set-up the account details and the PWF team helped us separate the accounts into our 3 divisions. Each division is able to manage their own sites and job lists as they see fit which is also a huge benefit because we all have slightly different job sets. I even labeled my division header with "Project Sanity Site".

Vorteile: Easy to use, and very customizable. We can track all of our jobs and keep a record. I am able to track my time so my coworkers understand how long a project can take. (Its not really magic!) I made job templates with key information so that my clients dont forget details, each type of project as a different template!

Nachteile: nothing!

ProWorkflow Product Review

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Vice President
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are doing a much better job of keep track of our time for each project with the use of ProWorkflow.

Vorteile: We have been using ProWorkflow for 5 years. It is very easy to use. We can customize general settings, look and feel, and project settings. We are able to create our own project categories, tasks and reports. We are able to easily add additional users when needed.

Nachteile: I would like to see some enhancements to the notes section and contact section. Such as being able to have categories for Notes, like we do for projects. For the contacts tab. Add a tab under Companies for Contacts and Notes. I need to see all my contacts for a company on one page not off to the side. The profile page should display key standard fields, but then I would like to add custom fields too. Such as Customer start date, key contact, account number, etc.

Couldn't do business without it

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Jordan P.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have found that with PWF we are.more efficient, more accountable, and have more time to care for our clients.

Vorteile: We've transitioned into using PWF as just information tracking to full customer profiles, work flow, time tracking, and complete information hub. Every time we've called and asked for slight changes to the software they've responded in remarkable timelines.
Recommend this for medium to large businesses with lots of information to keep tracked, accessible and organized.
Great way to communicate too.

Nachteile: There could be an app instead of just a mobile site, and with such allow messaging to operate outside of email as an app for staff and clients alike. Also, I think some of the API integration could be a little more robust for a smoother user experience for those users trying to use PWF to it's full capacity.

Bring on tick Friday - Love ProWorkFlow

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Jessica rose M.
Managing Director

Kommentare: Our team are able to collaborate more. We have a greater transparency with clients & are overall much productive.

Vorteile: Our team are able to collaborate & we are able to manage both projects (development/design) as well as monthly recurring tasks (agency social media posting/community management). ProWorkflow weekly workload app is a life saver & the team proactively have a "tick Friday" were we go home early if all boards are cleared and completed. Our business is able to see where the profitability lies within our services & where we can make improvements. Highly recommend this tool due to its ease of use & flexibility.

Nachteile: For recurring tasks / monthly repetitive services of an agency you cannot just duplicate a current "project" and rename it. This would be an awesome time saving feature to have.

Pays for itself many times over

Dave L.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So much easier to make sure all time is billed. I love when myself and staff can fill a solid day with tracked time — lets me know nothing has been left on the table before billing. Capturing all of the time we spend on projects pays for the monthly PWF licence many times over. We are simply more profitable with this tool.

Vorteile: Ability to organize projects any time from anywhere and delegate tasks effectively.

Nachteile: Xero integration could be improved. It's not possible to make any changes to an invoice after it is sent to Xero. It would also be great to be able to categorize line items into Xero's revenue accounts directly from PWF. Also, I find it takes too long to just add a quick task to a project while on the phone with a client — I always end up keeping notes in a text file because it's faster/easier, and then creating tasks in PWF later when I have more time.

The best online system we've ever used

Paul S.
Video Content Producer (Shooter / Editor)
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps is keep track of our jobs, where we are at with them, hours worked - there's a few things we'd love to customise for our business in particular, but it's been our best friend in business for the last 6 years !

Vorteile: We used to use an in-house/server only program with Filemaker Pro that never had external access - now I can log in anywhere to send scripts to our voice over talent and keep on top of jobs, quotes and invoices - plus we use Xero, so it's great to have that integration with invoices.

Nachteile: There's a couple of quirks in the manner of it being web based, and I'd love to see templates for font sizes in messages and emails out of the system, and occasionally we have issues (not ProWorflow's issue) that some government departments reject the emails out of the PWF system and we have to double check they got them !

Client, Project, Hours and Invoice Management ALL IN ONE!

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Rob K.
Creative Director and Owner
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For small business, managing the tasks at hand, the hours they took to do and then tracking invoicing and payments is a huge task that prevents one from doing what they love. ProWorkFlow makes the hardest part of running a business a breeze from ONE DASHBOARD!

Vorteile: I spent years searching for an integrated system to manage our small business projects, tasks, hours reports AND invoicing for years. All you find are solutions that do one maybe two of those things well. ProWorkFlow does ALL four simply and easily. I don't know how we'd do the work we do without it!

Nachteile: There are some features we don't use (like quotes) I wish could just be turned off and removed from the interface. I also wish there was more specific customizing of some of the forms and invoices (again for simplicity).

ProWorkflow is a MUST HAVE for any businesses managing multiple, people, tasks and projects.

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Heather J.
MODEL | ACTRESS | FITMUM | ENTERTAINER

Kommentare: Saves time, reduces unnecessary calls, keeps everything organised and reduces stress and helps manage project budgets and time on projects.

Vorteile: I have returned yet again to use PWF as I have started designing. The features have improved tremendously, certainly more user-friendly, great project templates to apply to make it easier to set up which I love! You can even make your own Project templates, which is a bonus. I came straight back to ProWorkflow because it helped me so much I am now a returning customer and a happy one at that!

Nachteile: The only thing I can think of is that one important social media link field is missing in the contacts section, which I have put a request in for with IT.

von ProActive Software an 16.5.2018

Thank you for the awesome feedback Heather! We're glad you love ProWorkflow!

Great PM Tool for small to medium size companies

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Stefanie C.
Grafikdesign, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using PWF since we started the company 5 years ago and we are big fans of it. When talking to industry leaders, the tool is not known at all. Having said that our team members old and new like it. We have only recently started to work on creating reports which has given us lots of insights on how we run our business, which clients we should focus on, each team member productivity level, ect.

Vorteile: It's easy to train people on how to use it.
It's cost effective.
The customer support has been consistently good... keep it up! :)

Nachteile: The interface, UI/UX should be improved. New features should be implemented each year to grow the software over time.
one thing it would be nice to have a ticket system with tech and it companies could use.
Need to be more flexible when used by users, more like boot camp