Filtern nach:

Über Campaign Monitor

Campaign Monitor ist der führende Anbieter von professionellem E-Mail-Marketing und von Automatisierungssoftware für wachsende Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Campaign Monitor

Brant C.
Brant C.
Web Developer
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"I love Campaign Monitor"

Vorteile: I am a web developer and their API is fantastic to use. It is easy and straightforward.

Nachteile: Some things within their GUI are hard to find and some extra logging features for developers would be handy.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Campaign Monitor gewählt wurde: Watson was far too complicated and buggy

Zuvor genutzte Software: Watson Campaign Automation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor: Ease of use and features

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2020

"The Best Email Service Provider on the Market!"

Kommentare: Campaign Monitor is wonderful. I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone looking for a full service, easy to use email platform.

Vorteile: Excellent customer service -- a human picks up the phone when you call and works with you to creatively solve problems, if you use the Premier tier. Dashboards and analytics are all intuitive and easy to use. Automation journeys are easy to build and update. Drag and drop templates are easy to use.

Nachteile: I wish we could establish settings to automatically scrub emails after that were inactive over a certain period. These segments are already created automatically, but we have to export files and copy in email addresses to remove subscribers. I also wish it integrated with ZeroBounce, my preferred email deliverability tool. I also sometimes wish I could edit the HTML on particular sends.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ConvertKit, Mailchimp, Constant Contact und HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor: It's the best point solution on the market, at its price point. And the customer service is glorious.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2020
Annie guo V.
Annie guo V.
Change Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2021

"Similar to other e-mail marketing platforms but not as pretty"

Kommentare: Recently, our subscriber list grew to over 10,000 so we had to increase into the next payment plan. I believe the costs are reasonable as we use Campaing Monitor on more than 10 different projects for the company.

Vorteile: Campaign Monitor is easy to use to create emails to send to a list of subscribers. What I like the most about the software is the ability to duplicate a previous email campaign so you don't have to recreate all of the content (e.g. you may have a monthly newsletter with the same banner/image or social media buttons). This option makes it easy to send out regular information without completely reformatting the content.

Nachteile: Campaign Monitor is similar to other platforms such as MailChimp and Constant Contact, but I think it is not as aesethically pleasing or quirky with the language it uses. Some of its functions are more limited, such as formating boxes or resizing photos. Often you just have to work with the formatting you are given and can't expect it to have the best design.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp und Constant Contact

• Bewertet am 16.8.2021
Co-Founder
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2019

"Do not recommend. Better Platforms for the price."

Kommentare: There are many platforms out there at a much lower cost that offer more robust features and functionality and that can be hooked up to Salesforce in a way that might not be as seamless but would be worth it.

Vorteile: It is fairly easy to use and integrates with Salesforce, which is why we chose it over Pardot when making an initial selection.

Nachteile: There are many limitations, from design to ability to customize the registration confirmation message (no modal???). Also, no way to tell the difference between hard bounces, which makes it impossible to automate deactivation of contacts in Salesforce.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2019
Masturah D.
Masturah D.
Administrative Assistant
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2021

"Very easy to use as a email service"

Vorteile: Campaign Monitor is one of the very effective email marketing software that can be used even for a newcomer that has never use this kind of this software before. It can be configure to sent multiple type of email marketing to find the winning email for that set of audience list.

Nachteile: It lacks of tools to customized the email body, and not much design that we can create for our email marketing. We can only choose from the template design that provided by the software and not all the template design is fit with the email objective. I really hope they can add more design for the template.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2021
Digital Marketing Executive
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"We've tried many, and this seems to lead the pack."

Kommentare: Overall, the best email marketing solution my team has worked with in the last year. Fair value for money i must say too.

Vorteile: - Great suggestive features such as email-body formatting tips - Nice delivery and send-out time - Extensive scenario handling for segmentations and optional blocks - Great responsiveness of website across multiple form factors on devices(mobile, tablet, etc)

Nachteile: - Some features and configurations can be a bit hard to figure out without a fairly technical background - Email builder templates felt a bit restrictive in terms of styling and formatting options

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Mail und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor: Well, we kind of had to try all of them, and just stuck with Campaign Mon. because it just worked!

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
James D.
Head Of Design
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Great for agencies"

Vorteile: We used Campaign Monitor for many years with multiple clients and it worked really well. Segmentation of clients was easy and setting new ones up was all self-initiated​, no need to contact support. List management​ was a breeze as well as segmentation. Campaign creation was also easy, we never used the drag and drop editor​ as we crated bespoke HTML emails ourselves.

Nachteile: The reason why we chose to move away from CM was the segmentation was slightly limiting for us. We basically needed to segment based on relative dates, i.e from now until 3 months ago. This could only be achieved by entering exact dates, which you would need to change on a​ daily basis if using for automation purposes. If that doesn't bother you I would recommend using CM.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor: The agency aspect was enticing as well as the self-management process meaning we weren't paying overheads for account managers.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Jon H.
E-Commerce Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2019

"Campaign Monitor"

Kommentare: This like many other Email companies can be as successful​ as you want if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. The great thing with this is the Price is very competitive and it offers a bit more than the others.

Vorteile: Campaign Monitor recently bought Conversio Emails. The price is very competitive for all the things it offers. Email campaigns, reviews, pop-ups, newsletters​, Abandon Cart functions. I have sent out multiple individual newsletters and abandon carts with success rates.

Nachteile: The Workflow function on the site was a little hard to set up and its why I do not send more out. When I turned it on it sent an email to every single person on my list.... when I just wanted it to send one to the new subscribers from that time forward.

• Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Robert D.
Robert D.
Co-founder
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2020

"Gets the Job Done"

Kommentare: Overall I'd recommend Campaign Monitor, especially if you're in a rush.

Vorteile: We enjoyed using Campaign Monitor after switching from MailChimp. We were able to get up and running, fast.

Nachteile: We disliked that the platform seemed to be split between different names. Sometimes the login would redirect us to another website which was a bit weird.

• Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Leah C.
Sr. Graphic Artist
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2021

"The whole package in one site"

Kommentare: We recently switched from another email marketing site/tool and decided to go with Campaign Monitor due to having everything (testing, design, deployment) on the site. No more sending a test email to separate websites. Their customer support was super helpful with the transition.

Vorteile: Campaign Monitor had everything our company was looking for and more. We like that you can use their template or bring in your own. We like the option to use just a text version for emails. We LOVE that we can send out 2 versions of one campaign by trying a different subject line. You get to see what gets the best click rate. We also LOVE that there is a built in SPAM check as well as testing email in many email clients...Outlook, Mobile, etc.

Nachteile: It takes a little bit getting used to setting up a custom email. I find myself going back and forth from the different screens. I just need to get used to using the site as it is new for us.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2021
Marketing Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2020

"Excellent Email Tool for small business"

Kommentare: Campaign Monitor allowed us to send our monthly newsletter with ease. This brought in an abundance of new business for the company and helped to grow revenue.

Vorteile: Campaign Monitor is simple to use and allows any business to run marketing campaigns to their audiences. The drag and drop builder is excellent.

Nachteile: Campaign Monitor doesn't have a CRM, so you'll need to import your lists for every send or integrate with a something like Zoho, HubSpot or Salesforce.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp

Warum Campaign Monitor gewählt wurde: Ease of use

Zuvor genutzte Software: Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor: Price

• Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Abbas H.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2017

"Best email marketing and automation solution i've used so far!"

Vorteile: We've used other email marketing tools for different reasons over the years, but still always came back to read Campaign Monitor's excellent email marketing advice on their blogs and articles about best practices. Finally took the plunge a year ago and moved all our subscribers over. No regrets whatsoever! Just the amazing email editor and template manager is enough to make me leave everything else and use Campaign Monitor. The extensive segmentation tools, super clear and well-formed APIs to connect with our CRM and outstanding customer journey setup is above and beyond what i've seen from other tools in the market. Oh and their brilliant responsive all-platform templates!! Also, when they say 'award-winning' and round the clock support / success teams, they mean it! Definitely and whole-heartedly recommended!

Nachteile: I'm nit-picking, but how Campaign Monitor counts subscribers (in order to bill us) is different from some of the other tools out there. For e.g. if the same subscriber is in two mailing lists, it counts as two for billing purposes. If you have many lists, it tends to balloon your billing subscription out a bit.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2017
Douglas H.
Consultant
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2016

"Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried"

Kommentare: After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday. Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor. I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly. When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Vorteile: Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Nachteile: Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2016
Asheton F.
Marketing Team Lead
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2020

"Nice Email Automation Tool"

Kommentare: It was a good platform for email marketing, but wasn't a CRM solution.

Vorteile: I like how easy it was to set up email automation campaigns. We had a custom template and I thought Campaign Monitor worked pretty well with it. Organizing and segmenting our lists was also a breeze.

Nachteile: The main reason we left and switched to Hubspot was because Hubspot was an all-in-one CRM tool that connected to many of our other programs that we use.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Saad J.
Digital Marketing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2017

"This is your best option if you don't have a good CRM or Marketing Automation (Premier Plan user)"

Kommentare: Non-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, WYSIWYG editor (removing designer/developer dependency), Web Form Integration

Vorteile: You get a:
> WYSIWYG email editor (making responsive email design & development a piece of cake).
> Conditional email blocks based on list segmentation or conditions.
> Easy to setup email drips to your list, based on when they joined, segmentation rules or custom conditions
> User management to limit access to the lists and control actual email deployment
> Ability to run unlimited basic Spam Filter, Firewall and Email Client tests
> New reporting tab makes monitoring email performance much easier

Nachteile: The transnational emails are great for basic requirements. Anything more needs custom development and support. I was disappointed when I found there's no way to limit Transactional Emails to run on specific lists out of the box.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Christopher G.
Christopher G.
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2017

"It just works !"

Vorteile: Clear, clutter-free interface with the right tools for the job, everything is made to concentrate on your emailmarketing objectives and not how to use the tool :)
I've been using CM for close to 10 years and have witnessed their progressive and intelligent implementations : nothing is added that you won't *really* need and once it's added it's especially intuitive.
Add to that Campaign Monitor's daily tips, blog posts, ressources and especially their outstanding client support : you just can't go wrong.

Nachteile: Hard to fin anything really, maybe certain ways of implementing behavioral segments but then again maybe it's my Marketing objectives that aren't clear enough...

• Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Shilpa S.
Shilpa S.
Marketing Strategist
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2019

"A product well thought through"

Kommentare: I have been using CampaignMonitor for almost 4 years now. I love the tool more than MailChimp and Constant Contact. I

Vorteile: *Allows to send a test mail and check personalization using real examples from your contact list.
*You can also set up email automation with the tool.
*The HTML upload and rendering across devices is on point. Very well made product.
* Does not force users to use bulky footers that promotes itself unlike Constant Contact

Nachteile: I was billed extra and forced to use the plan I upgraded to for an entire month without being prompted that my list size had exceeded a certain number. While I understand it makes sense for your revenue it is not a very good customer experience.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2019
Annie K.
Graphic Designer and Content Producer
  • Bewertet am 16.9.2021

"Easy to use both with the email builder software and also uploading custom coded"

Kommentare: So perfect for managing multiple clients, multiple campaigns, and multiple brands all in one place. Easy to upload email campaigns and set to different audience lists as well as different credit cards for payment purposes.

Vorteile: I love that this software lets you either upload your own custom coded emails OR you can use their email builder. We manage a lot of different clients and for some, we have our own, custom programmed email campaigns, and for others, we use the builder. The builder is a lot more customizable than one might think. sometimes you have to get creative with how to make it look a certain way, but it can be clean, minimal, and on-brand in minutes. I also love that when you upload your own coded emails, it checks to make sure all of the files add up and will tell you if there is an error.

Nachteile: Sometimes I wish the custom builder software was even MORE customizable, but I understand that in order for it to be that easy to use, you can't make it too much more complicated with customizing.

• Bewertet am 16.9.2021
Alex K.
Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Campaign Monitor is the best email marketing platform... period!"

Kommentare: My over experience has been awesome! Once you go with CM you can't go back to any other platform because it feels and looks like a joke compared to it.

Vorteile: I like how professional the website layout and features are. I feel that other platforms are too simplified and have a cheap feeling to them. Campaign monitor cares about the look and feel, as well as the performance of their platform. The way contacts/subscribers/lists are managed is one of my favorite features. The whole platform is intuitive in nature.

Nachteile: I have 0 complaints about this platform. I do however wish there were more pre-made layouts to choose from, even though the ones available are so awesome and easy to customize.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Gareth N.
Web Developer
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Rock solid"

Kommentare: We use Campaign Monitor to keep track of lists on course registrations. We've had the same code running for years and have never run into issues. The API is very stable and after 5 years we haven't had any issues, no breaking changes or anything related to it. I'm very happy with the services provided.

Vorteile: I liked the documentation, it's nice and easy to read as well as follow. Integrating with their API was also easy, I had no issues with that and works well. The responses are great and errors that you do get are easy to understand and resolve.

Nachteile: I can't fault Campaign Monitor on anything regarding our use case, it has fulfilled our desired use cases.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Jim C.
Einzelhandel
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2015

"Campaign Monitor"

Kommentare: If you are using emails to communicate with customers you really can do a much better job with a service like Campaign Monitor. You can create and store templates, get instant reports on opens and clicks, and other data. They have very few glitches and when it happens they fix them right away. Customer service is better than excellent.

Vorteile: As mentioned, I would give their customer service a +++. I am a very small user. I'm sure they have much more important clients. But that's not how they treat me when I have a need. They are right on top of things and and I believe they treat me the same as a major user. They also send periodic "lessons" on how to improve email content and they are worth reading. Embedding photos/images is a breeze and you get quality true to that of the original image.true

Nachteile: If you are a savvy, tech-smart user you can navigate and use the service with few problems. If you are a 3/5 like me, it is sometimes a challenge to get around. After a while you can learn it, but the initial phases can be daunting. They might consider creating a glossary for some of the technical terms. There are a few options I wish they would incorporate in their text capabilities.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2015
Stacy G.
Website design and developer, social media strategist
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2018

"Campaign Monitor"

Kommentare: Campaign monitor is great for small business' who are not much on the technical side, it's easy to use and easy to explain to your clients.
It also has high deliverability and excellent compatibility with mobile and computer. The pricing also differs which is great if you have a range of clients from small to medium to large business'.

Vorteile: Campaign monitor is clean and modern and because of it's designed, it's very easy to use and understand. You also have a range of templates to choose from. This is best if you are not very technical and find it easy to use a drop and drag function. They also give you access to your statistics and you can export your database if you need to upload it to another service. They also continuously grow their services and have now added automation, insights and transactional emails. You can also design your own email using code and upload the code as a template to Campaign Monitor

Nachteile: You pay for everytime you send out a batch of emails where some email marketing services are free. The customer service takes a while to get back to you. Sometimes the code you upload won't look as good when its embed into Campaign monitor, Sometimes the functionality of the code goes off. The email campiagn you send out can look better on chrome than safari

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Ryan E.
Network Administrator
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Selling e-Mail Marketing"

Kommentare: Support has been great when needed. Our emails are going out without being blocked and we are getting great information back on tracking for each email campaign we setup.

Vorteile: Not only is this platform very easy to use to create and build email newsletters and support emails it gives you the ability to white label and brand the software to sell as a service to your current clients. Adding revenue to support your sales and marketing clients through email marketing.

Nachteile: The template designer which is very easy to use and has quality templates is lacking in the customization aspect the designs are. How ever you can code and upload your own email designs.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Nicki S.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2016

"A great product that keeps evolving"

Kommentare: I've been using Campaign Monitor for several years to send email campaigns for my clients, mostly small to medium-sized nonprofits and civic organizations. I love that it's designer-oriented - you can create your own custom templates or use theirs. They've introduced (and then significantly improved) flexible templates that perform very well responsively. They also take their sender reputation very seriously; when one of my clients inadvertently sent an email to an old list and ended up with too high a percentage of spam reports and unsubscribes, the Campaign Monitor support team was very helpful in working with me to address the issues.

Vorteile: Responsive design; clean, contemporary, flexible templates; handles images well; great reporting; prompt, helpful, friendly customer service; competitive pricing; agency discount

Nachteile: Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

• Bewertet am 10.8.2016
Clare D.
Marketing Executive
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Email campaigns made simple"

Kommentare: Campaign monitor is my favourite email campaign tool and I will continue to use it for its simple, clean designs and service.

Vorteile: Campaign Monitor makes it really easy to set up and deliver email campaigns and analyse the results of each campaign. The templates are brilliant for creating quality emails which look professional and clean all you need to do is put your content in. Campaign Monitor basically holds your hand every step of the way and make it easy for you to insert pictures, links, text, call to action buttons and more into your templates.

Nachteile: The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday! It can be really frustrating if I have something that I need to get done that day and I can preview it in my own inbox first. It seems to work every other day of the week though.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019