Über eSUB

eSUB standardisiert das Projektmanagement und erstellt ein Dokumentationssystem für Subunternehmer*innen basierend auf Best Practices der Branche.

Erfahre mehr über eSUB

There is no ticketing system for the items I've submitted that are issues.

Bewertungen zu eSUB

eSUB hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 244 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eSUB bereits verwendet?

Nick

Esub Use Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good.

Everything. Its easy to use, User Friendly & Multifunctional. It also serves as a great Daily Construction Report tool & platform for managing day to day activities as a record.

Nothing Yet.

Shon
General Manager, Commercial Construction in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect PM platform for subcontractors!

Kommentare: We're extremely pleased with eSub. The timecard function is great, getting project information to our Superintendents and Foremen is immeasurable. I really like the submittal, Change Order, and RFI functions.

Too many Pros to list here. The submittal process is quick and easy, and very professional. Change orders are a snap. RFI's can be started by our field leaders on the eSub app, and finished by the PM in the office. All of these have a great tracking system through the log provided. All logs can be exported into Excel to be sent to GC's or CM's. We use the Sage 300 connector, and all project financials are current in our projects on eSub. There's a cost to complete function that is a great way to get an idea of how the project will finish. Nearly all this information is available to our field users through the app, which gives them all the project information.

Not really a Con, but it would be nice if the PO function would sync both ways through the Sage 300 connector. I believe that's a Timberline issue, though. Still, using eSub PO allows a real time look at committed costs against our project estimate.

Cherie
Operations Director in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy access if you know where to look

The software is mostly user friendly, but you really need deep training in order to use all of the functions.

It is not very accounting friendly. Cannot create credit memos, cannot adjust previous billings, etc. Also our team cannot be scheduled through the app because they need a certain status, and each one is a paid account. I feel we pay way more than enough for our team to be able to be scheduled and see the address where they're going.

eddie
Plumber in USA

Worth the money

Kommentare: Love it! The best things about it are keeping track of everything

The way you can track lost time to jobs and keeping track of workers time.

Kinda hard to navigate to some areas. For instance trying to figure out how to print a weekly time sheet that included everyone on the job and the amount of hrs they worked.

Garrett
President in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

eSUB is a great tool for Subcontractors

Kommentare: The team at eSUB has been very helpful. We even attended the bootcamp, which really helped a couple of our team members become more comfortable with the software. I would encourage every subcontractor that purchases eSUB to send a representative or two from to it.

The ease of use and how it really dialed in our document control. Our daily reports are standardized now, our PO's can be monitored by our Purchaser and Accounts Payable, our Change Orders are easier to read, and equipment is tracked now. We are able to forecast labor and hold the team to it since hours are always current. eSUB has been very beneficial to our team.

Some of the formats or layouts we didn't like right away, but those have improved through the years and should really look great in the next version of eSUB.

Adam
VICE PRESIDENT in USA

Masonry Review

It was a one stop shop for my change orders, time cards and daily reports.

The mobile app is not clean at all. Needs a lot of work. I also do not like how I have to do the extra leg work in order to see the real time cost of the project. I wish there was also a way for the program to pull the cost codes from my imported estimate into which cost codes are displayed in the project. it takes a long time to get the cost codes entered for a large project.

President in USA

Esub Review

Kommentare: Esub has ben a great addition for us. We are heavy users of the Submittals module, time tracking and Purchase Order modules. We are now making a more concerted effort to learn the intricacies of job costing and more detailed project management.

Esub has ben a great addition for us. it helps us to track all of our projects in one place ee electronically, as opposed to dozens of binders.

The software has been improved over the years. There were frustrations with the time management module and QuickBooks integration, but these have been improved now.

Justin
Principal in USA

My Review

Kommentare: ESUB allows for real time integration between the office and job sites, and Esub maintains a long archive of completed projects for reference.

Submittal tracking and change order tracking.

I don't like not being able to upload/ capture project information directly from Microsoft Outlook including email content and attachments.

Dan
Bau

Medium Sized Subcontractor using esub

The simplicity of Esub is one of the best aspects, the repetitive nature of the system allows anyone to pick it up easily. The tracking and logging of submittals, RFIs, change orders is great. In using other project management systems, they tend to over complicate the interface where as Esub is straight forward and easy to use. Within the system the ability to attach files and use the emailing "@esubdocs" allows all aspects of the project to be documented within the system so that everything you need is all one place. Recently we have started to build our database for cha nge orders and manpower which has allowed us to use the system for logging and tracking of outstanding, approved and voided CORs which allows us to keep track of everything, which is especially helpful on larger projects where we have up to 50 CORs.

One aspect we would like to change is the fact that we cannot erase if there is an error made in the submission, we understand the reason, however it would be a nice option if the admin of the system could erase. Another component that we do not use is the drawings logging section, it is too cluttered, we keep track of the drawings through the submissions, which works great for us.

Jonathan
Foreman in USA

ESUB summary

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I like using ESUB. Only platform I’ve used but like showing work performed in certain areas and capturing hours daily

Easy input for job descriptions. Keeping track of hours and submitting for payroll

The delay I get on finishing a daily report and the process of deleting a crew if needed

IT Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worth every penny, wish we started using eSub sooner

Kommentare: Saved thousands of dollars on support and field production time.

We came to eSub after a horrid experience with another vendor that claimed they would "simplify" my life and save us countless hours and money. After 12 months with thousands and thousands of dollars spent on support and wasting way too many hours to admit without profound embarrassment, I made the choice to abandon the failing attempt and give eSub a try. I tested eSub for a few months before making a complete shift to their platform and the only regret is I did not do it sooner. The conversion was smooth, the training was on point and the relationship is that of a partner not a parasite looking to milk us dry with a poorly engineered and supported product. We have saved thousands of dollars, countless productive field hours and I don't spend my entire day managing our management software. Feel free to look us up with any questions.

If forced to submit a "con", the only thing that we have requested, from time to time, is a custom form or a modification to the way items are displayed. BUT... this is because we are trying to preserve OUR method. The eSub method is not flawed, we are making the request. The support team is still extremely responsive and I really don't see this as a con.

Eric
PRESIDENT in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you are not using PM software you are losing money

Kommentare: Communication between the field/project manager/ and accounting. We're truly capturing dollars that used to be lost. Very happy with eSub and recommend it to all of my "friendly" colleagues.

The software has allowed us to communicate efficiently between the operations in the field and the project manager. More efficiently capturing change order dollars that used to be lost.

I understand why the system is so robust but there ought to be a way to streamline e-mailing documents to general contractors. Once it is initially set up on the first e-mail it should not be that I MUST make the same selections every time. Default should be to include support documents. Subject line for change order e-mails should be the project/CO#/CO Subject.

Ashley

We use eSUB for submittal, RFI & change order management

Kommentare: It helps us streamline some of our procedures, such as change order and submittal management and provides good recordkeeping.

I can only speak on the features that we use. My favorite aspect is change order management. It is very organized and user friendly, especially when making revisions. I like that the revisions are grouped together on the change order log, makes it easy to find them. RFI management is nice and clean as well.

I think the submittal log could be organized a bit better. I would prefer it to be organized just like the change order log. If there's a revision, keep it grouped together on the log rather than moving the revision up to the top. I find myself searching around the log too much to find submittals that were revised.

Neal
Vice President in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helped get our project management team more organized and start projects better prepared.

Kommentare: Tracking and organization of different documents required for each project.

The creation and tracking of submittals, RFIs, and change orders has been a game changer in how organized we are from the start of projects to the close out. It allows all our project management team to see what has been done to date on a project from anywhere without having to carry a large project notebook with them. The recent API integration with Plangrid has made RFI creation easier and more professional looking.

Branding consistency. The forms and letters it outputs are branded with our logo but it would be great to be able to input a signature into the emails that it sends out from the system.

Samantha
Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

eSub is a streamlined software for subcontractors!

Kommentare: Project management was made much easier with eSub. The ability for all relevant staff to access the information was priceless. It was great being able to assign different roles to different users so individuals only saw the information relevant to their position. Our clients liked receiving correspondence through eSub since attachments come through with a clear subject line and PDF file.

Ability to customize and send CORs and EWOs, as well as have a record of all emails related to the COR or EWO. It was easy to create and send these to our clients and track any approvals, revisions, or rejections.

No cons

Jake
Project Manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Electrical Project Manager

Kommentare: It has made life easier! However, you do get out what you put in. eSUB has taken over a few different internal processes we had, it is much more streamlined now!

Web version is very easy to use, submittal log makes it easy to get a very quick visual of the tracking. Easy to use financial tracking as well!

The time sheet comments get lost when you pull reports unless you enter timesheets through daily reports which is not the best option for office staff. eSUB time should be included in every package.

Vance
Special Projects in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lives up to what it is supposed to do.

Kommentare: Gaining better control with our projects has saved time and money and our customers like the fact we are on top of the project at all times. Being pro-active rather than re-active is largly due to using eSub and the daily reports turned in by the field employees. Very user friendly for all employees.

Good support from everyone we dealt with at eSub Better control of Projects from start to finish. Easy for field employees to enter required information

No real problems. The eSub program has even more features than we havebeen using. We wish we could have had this system earlier.

Lissette
Director of Administration in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Construction Software!

I love the ease of use both from the office and field side. As a Construction Management professional with over 19+ years of experience, I can say that Esub is the best software I have used for Document Control and Retention. Also, the technical support has been awesome, you can actually speak to a live person that walks you step by step through the use of the software.

I truly have no complaints! In working in this industry as long as I have, this software has proven to be the best!

Jacqueline
Project Controller in USA

Increased productivity

The ease of use for entering daily reports makes it fast and efficient for my field supervisors to enter daily reports and hours and be able to attach pictures right from the app is a game changer. Processing Change orders and RFI's are done quickly and can be seen and approved just as fast. Field productivity has increased due to being able to get accurate information fast and accurately.

I would like to see more detailed reports, especially for timesheets.

Ana
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has improved the communication between the Office and Field.

Kommentare: Better comunication between Office and Field.
Better tracking of CO's aprovals.
we can have all documentation available in one place.

Connect Office and Field Document all situations in the Field so we can submit to GC Change Orders are easy to create and submitt Daily Reports help me to track subcontractors productivity

I don't like we have to create a document to e-mail field notes. There are some features in the mobile version that are only available in the web.

Eddie
Senior Project Manager in USA

Great Project Managing Tool

Ease of use, great support team. I also like that eSub is always adding features and updating it's look.

Same as all new software, it's going to take some time to work out the kinks and there is never a good time to make a change.

Rafael
Lead Estimator/ Project manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool for project management.

Great for tracking submittals, purchase orders, change order requests and job costing.

Adding contacts can sometimes be annoying as you need to scroll down a long ways depending on how many projects you have.

Greg
HSE Manager in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Greg's Review

Kommentare: Pretty good!

Time management would be what I like most about this software program.

Finding jobs and workers. It would be nice to be able to have a search bar where you can type in jobs and worker names instead of drop down menus. You have to scroll through a lot to get what you are looking for.

Vice President in USA

We are running a more efficient business since implementing eSUB in our day to day operations.

One of the most convenient aspects of eSUB is having everything in one place. Before eSUB we were tracking jobs by saved folders on a shared drive. With eSUB everything is one place. Everyone from project management to accounting is much happier since our implementation. We are more profitable and able to serve our clients better with eSUB.

Nothing.

Kenia
OFFICE ADMIN in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: Its not bad software but it is not the greatest other I think it has way more potential to be more functional

The use for change orders it can be easy to send to our GC

The material list is not editable. i have the same material like 15+ times because i cant edit the price or delete