Über Acquia DAM (Widen)

„Zweifellos das beste DAM-System gibt.“ Ab USD $ 28.000, Widen liefert den besten Wert für Organisationen aller Größen.

Erfahre mehr über Acquia DAM (Widen)

Widen was already easy to use, but their improved upload feature has made updating asset metadata much more efficient.

Finding documentation seems to be difficult. Not sure if it the actual software or if it is the manner is which our company set it up.

Bewertungen zu Acquia DAM (Widen)

Acquia DAM (Widen) hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 324 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Acquia DAM (Widen) bereits verwendet?

Stewart
Stewart
Senior Graphic Designer in Kanada

I don't know how we lived without Widen's DAM solution before!

Kommentare: This software completely changed our office workflow. Finding assets used to be very painful, but with all of our assets in one location and users connected to the DAM it makes finding things easy for our office, as well as external clients. By empowering our users to find their own assets it frees up our designer time, for things like DESIGN!

Ease of use, ease of empowerment for the user. I LOVE being able to share collections with clients. And I LOVE when someone asks for an asset, I just add them as a user on Widen, and tell them to find it themselves!

I'm still waiting for drag and drop functionality with Indesign. A small workflow addition that would make things easier!

Lydia
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Digital Asset Management system

Kommentare: Customer service is top notch and we love the software for every day use. Simple to train employees to use it.

The searchable option and the ability to organize all of our thousands of assets. As well as the ability to download these assets in different file formats.

If spelling isn’t accurate in the metadata or search bar, it will not be able to find what you are looking for.

Kala
Trek Marketing Builder Administrator in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Widen Collective

Kommentare: The Digital Asset System was put in place to provide easy access to assets owned by Trek Bicycle Corporation for those internally and externally. These assets can be ordered and downloaded at any time of day or night. It's an invaluable tool for our dealers, distributors, and international offices.
'
The Media Template is an online ad, and media builder. It allows Trek to control brand consistency, while it allows our users to build media in minutes using pre-approved images and text without the need of expensive software programs. We use this portion of the site to provide promotional items and in store signage to our large dealer base.
Overall, I think the Widen collective is a great product and I really enjoy working with Widen.

Good customer support Robust reporting features Assets can be downloaded in a variety of file formats Various types of file formats are supported Permissions can be setup to protect assets Users can access the site through a standard web browser Media can be built in minutes without needing expensive software programs Assets/media can be ordered and downloaded at any time of day or night Software updates made throughout the year

Pages can be slow to load at times Reporting tools can be confusing Custom enhancements to the site can be expensive Some education is needed for new users of the site The site is not setup for printing on demand Home page can be confusing if your site includes the DAM and the media builder

Levi
Lead Web Designer in USA
Sport, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Widen Media Collective (DAM) Review

Its searchable content. As long as metadata is used, searching for assets is relatively easy.

Upload process. The Drag/Drop feature was nice! Now I'm forced to go through a wizard. Too time consuming for my liking.

Tanesha
Training Specialist in USA
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great hub for storing and sharing content

Kommentare: We are using it as a one stop shop for our field team to have access to training, resources, selling collateral, company news and other helpful things. We also love that we can quickly update the versions when needed. The team has been less frustrated now that they have 1 place to go.

I love that I can easily store all of my content in the system, then make a website like portal to share and organize my content in a neat way.

I wish there was a way to add hyperlinks to Asset Collections so that I can link out to other internal websites within my company or to an eCourse within Workday.

Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Widen DAM Review

Kommentare: Using Widen’s DAM to organize our assets has greatly reduced our marketing teams time spent hunting for images.

My favorite things about Widen’s DAM software include an easy to navigate interface, very intuitive searching capabilities, customizable metadata fields for great detail to be attributed to assets, the ability to download files in multiple files types (fairly quick conversion depending on size of original file), the ability to customize your login screen and home screen (keeping everything on-brand is important!), and their customer support team is amazing.

I feel that the asset sharing options could be expanded upon. Currently, you can type an email in and send a set of assets. I would like to see additional options implemented because it feels fairly limited currently.

Jessica
Jessica
Art Director and Design Manager in USA

The best product and service on the market

The ability to organize and share digital assets from all across our global company into one central location has been incredible. It empowers our employees to quickly find the approved assets that they need.

Honestly, it's hard to come up with something. Everything about Widen from the software to the people is fantastic. If I were to pick something...it might be that there are so many options for customization, that I wish I had 2 days to just sit and go through each one. Unfortunately, I'm too busy to do this, so I just ask my CXM how to do something and he quickly responds to an email, same day.

Lara
Lara
Senior Communications Coordinator in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Widen's DAM system is intuitive for our users and has made sharing assets effortless

It is very easy for me to onboard people, I don't really have to do much training since the program is so intuitive. I am able to permission out who sees what. Widen's customer service is also second to none with any software company I've ever worked with.

There are a few minor things, but nothing major that would make me start looking into other solutions. One example being that I wish we could organize global collections better

Museen & Institutionen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Overall, I've found Widen to be easy to use and a good option for asset management.

Sometimes when updating individual metadata can be finnicky or time consuming

Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy to use

Kommentare: Great

I like being able to search for multuiple product skus

I would like WIDEN to tell which product MID's are not showing results in a group search

Tommy
Creative Director in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Widen Collective is the best Digital Asset Management system I have ever worked with.

Kommentare: My team has to manage over 15 different categories of assets. Most of those categories are individual brands within our company. Some are segments of the brands. All of that to say that we have sliced up our asset offering in many ways to best serve our customers. By being able to segment those brands, we are able to get the right asset served up quickly in a variety of formats to fit most every need. In addition to that, we can make it so only certain assets can be served to certain customers. All through the use of Widen's "role" and "asset group" functions. We have well over 1000 end-users that we can easily manage.

I've used quite a few DAM solutions in the past and Widen is by far the best one I have worked with. The thing that I like the best is the ability to manage the metadata just as easy as it is to manage the assets themselves. On top of that, the ability to assign permissions to access and administer assets by role has proven to be very valuable. We have assets that are only applicable to certain customers, so I can easily manage that through the admin tool. The time that we spent managing assets went from a full-time person's job before implementing Widen to only an hour or so a week once it is up and running. My team has to manage over 15 different categories of assets. Most of those categories are individual brands within our company. Some are segments of the brands. All of that to say that we have sliced up our asset offering in many ways to best serve our customers. By being able to segment those brands, we are able to get the right asset served up quickly in a variety of formats to fit most every need. In addition to that, we can make it so only certain assets can be served to certain customers. All through the use of Widen's "role" and "asset group" functions. We have well over 1000 end-users that we can easily manage.

The only thing I have an issue with is my inability to customize the home page. From what I can tell, you have to be pretty savvy at HTML to do it right. But, I can say that there are some basic things that you can customize that will make your page on brand by adding logos and customizing the colors of fonts, buttons, etc.

Nick
Creative Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We love WIDEN

Kommentare: We've been using WIDEN's DAM for about three years now to organize and distribute marketing deliverables to other internal departments like sales, development, etc. It makes it so easy to have a single, definitive location to find marketing-related assets. People don't have to wonder where to look to see if they have the latest version of an asset. And we don't have to worry about people accessing things they shouldn't. It also cuts down a lot on the requests we get day to day, because folks know where to go to find things themselves. And the support team at WIDEN is awesome and super friendly and helpful whenever we do have to reach out to them (which isn't that often because their product is great!).

It makes keeping things organized (which is a complicated job) super easy.

It works really, really well, but as with any asset management tool, there is ongoing maintenance and auditing that has to take place. That can get tedious at times, but we realize that it has to be done to keep things current, delete outdated/redundant assets, or just to check things that might have been uploaded with incorrect metadata, for instance.

Scott
Business Application Dev Team Lead in USA
Möbel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great DAM solution with plenty of features

Kommentare: Our company uses Widen as our Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution. Our employees and reps can easily find the media content they want using a very nice search feature and it allows them to download the content in various formats and sizes. The application is very intuitive, fast, and easy to use. Widen offers flexible integration which easily allows our applications and websites to pull media from the Widen DAM so all our companies digital media needs can come from a single repository which makes maintaining data an easy process. I've used Widen's technical support in the past for questions with integration and learning more about what their solution offers and the support team has always very helpful, knowledgeable, and quick to respond.

I like the ability and flexibility Widen offers to integrate the digital media content with our applications and websites. It also offers nice tools and functionality to add, maintain, organize, and secure content.

Rob
Video Producer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Finally! A system that is low-maintenance and works.

Kommentare: We've been on Widen for about two years so far and it has been great! Back before we were with Widen, we could make due with what we had...barely. Our team sat down with all the stake holders who would be using it on a regular basis and mapped out our needs, wants, etc., and then started doing some research. We went through three or four DAM system and had representatives from these companies explain what their systems could do, but they always seemed lacking, especially with the price tag they were quoting. Some of them we did like, but there would have to be equipment that was brought in to hold the assets and such, which would be ok, but then we would have to maintain the equipment. And then if there is an equipment issue we would likely have to wait for a representative to come fix it and hope it works. Just too much hassle for something we basically wanted to put assets on and keep them there for distribution. Then enter Widen. From the first demonstration of what their system can do, and the abilities we would have with setting permissions and distributing all the image, audio, and video assets, we were giving each other high-fives. Literally, we had the phone on mute and were high-fiving each other over and over again! The on-phone rep from Widen had no idea. We LOVED that we could upload assets onto Widen's cloud and our trainers all over the world could easily search, preview, and download any files we allowed them to. And there is zero maintenance on our end, other than uploading the assets, setting permissions, and making sure the proper metadata is typed in. And any time we have had an issue, Widen has been great about making sure a representative is there to help walk us through it. So, now we're into Widen about two years and I almost forget it's there sometimes. Whenever there was a video request, we had to manually get a video out to a trainer or someone, which takes time that we don't seem to have. Now, they can just log onto Widen, search for an asset, and download it. Seriously, get a Widen representative on the phone see what they can do for you.

Latrisha
Production Design Supervisor in USA

This program truly has made getting work done easier for all of our users.

Using Widen software has allowed our creative teams to manage content more effectively. With it, we are able to track asset revisions and popularity. This has made it easier for us to be more strategic in the creation and placement of our content. Additionally, with the Workflow management tool, digital proofing interface and Digital Asset Management library, our users only have to visit one site to enter jobs, proof and collaborate on new content, and access current assets and media.

Sometimes we experience "glitches" or "bugs" within the software after a major update is rolled out, but that's to be expected and they are always quick to respond when this happens.

Stacy
Brand Manager in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Media Management

Kommentare: We now have ONE place everyone in the company can go to for assets to add to presentations, advertisements, blogs, websites, collateral and more. The Marketing team can work more efficiently and employees within the company are embracing the brand more consistently.

Customer and technical support are world-class. Widen is always looking to its customers for roadmap enhancements and give honest, helpful feedback to all inquiries.

The Adobe CC Connector is still a little buggy and looses connection links to the DAM during updates or if shared with someone without a CC Connector license. I would like enhancements to make it more user friendly.

Rachael
Content Marketing Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Must Have Marketing Tool

Kommentare: We are able to quickly and easily share digital assets with customers, coworkers, etc. all in one spot. We no longer have to search through a messy drive to find product images, marketing materials and more.

Widen staff was there to help us every step of the way and the overall functionality of our site is top notch because of it. My team is able to quickly find marketing materials with just a few clicks, saving us time and money.

There really isn't a single thing that I truly dislike about the site, but it would be ideal to be able to view brochures and catalogs as e-catalogs on Widen.

Brandon
Sr. Graphic Designer in USA
Baumaterial, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The Best Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: My overall experience with Widen has been great. The customer support is always responsive to my needs, and the tool has been a game changer for the marketing team. Widen continually improves the end-user experience, instilling confidence that the program will evolve and get even better with time.

The marketing team loves the portals, collections, and asset version control.

The search/filter functionality and the lack of styling on the standard portals.

Tytiana
Freelancer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Wix Goods and Bads

Kommentare: My overall experience with Widen Collective is that it is very much a good website, and I will continue to use it and show my friends and family about it. It is very helpful when you are first starting off your business

Wixs simplified proofreader makes it very simple to make an expert site without having to know a codel with many layouts and with very great instructions on how to do so. It is very beginner friendly and help with a lot of small business websites to get started.

A con is that you cannot change templates once your website is live which i believe you should be able to. Also, it has storage limit on all plans.

Corey
Manager of Digital Assets in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Widen sits at the pinnacle of the DAM world

Kommentare: I have been a constant user of the Widen Media Collective for almost 5 years and have no problem saying that it is the best digital asset management system that I have used in almost 20 years of DAM experience. Not only is their product superb, but what really sets them apart from other vendors is the quality of their customer service. When you become a Widen customer, you become part of the Widen family, and they take care of you. I honestly can't say enough about them.

Very user-friendly UI, free functionality upgrades, wider range of customizability than other DAM systems.

Minor cosmetic issues.

Jon
Director of Communications & PR in USA

Efficient and convenient way to maximize the use of our digital assets.

The cloud-based system is very convenient, as is the level of customization for our specific needs. Very easy to upload, access and share photos and video clips with anyone we want, all in a secure environment.

Properly tagging uploaded assets can take some time, and while it's not the software's fault, the time commitment to maximize our use of the DAM system is the biggest issue we have to manage on an ongoing basis.

Tegan
SEO Content Associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best in Class

Our organization has been using Widen for a year and it has transformed the way we share information both internally and with our external business partners. The system makes it easy to load and maintain content. Unlike our former proprietary system which was prone to system errors, Widen makes uploading, sharing, and downloading content easy. Widen has truly been one of the most impactful changes to our internal communication over the past year and I am looking forward to continue increasing our use as a company. Thanks for everything Widen!

One area for improvement would be increasing the variety of image types that can be downloaded from our image collection.

Taylor
Marketing Communications Specialist in USA
Maschinerie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Always willing to cater the software to your needs

Kommentare: Insights, ease of finding assets, ease of transferring files, ease of distributing information.

Easy to use and customizable. Very rarely goes down and is always reliable. Easy to teach people how to use

The only thing I do not like about the software is how hard it is to figure out what the most important insights are. I love that we have all the information but I would like to understand it better

Abbas
Communications Strategist in Kanada
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable Resource for Digital Asset Management

Digital assets are organized very intuitively and can be accessed/downloaded with great ease.

Searching for specific assets would be made easier if end-users could include additional criteria to narrow down their search (i.e. duration of video assets, file format)

Sean
Digital Asset Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The company was the best and remains the best because they deliver a quality product

Customer service is personal. People ask and care about your user experience and guide you from start to your entire use of the tool.

I cannot say anything bad. But what I like least is that collections appear in categories. This only is problematic when batch editing. But it can be filtered.