Über Convoso

Erhöhe die Kontakt- und Lead-Konversionsdaten mit der Omnichannel-Kontaktcenter-Software von Convoso drastisch.

Erfahre mehr über Convoso

Also, Convoso tech support is 2nd to none. Tech Support is easily accessible, all issues are resolved efficiently and even done with a smile.

Dashboard integration wanted to webhook into our CRM and seemed a bit difficult.

Bewertungen zu Convoso

Convoso hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 308 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Convoso bereits verwendet?

Jack
Jack
Medicare Advocate in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great auto-dialer

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Never have to wait long, multiple outbound calls are made at once and waiting is never an issue.

I honestly can't think of any negatives. It workes perfectly for my needs.

Jann Andrei
Team Leader in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience with Convoso

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have a good experience with Convoso compare to the other products we've tried from our company.

What I like most about Convoso is it's friendly to use

The least thing I like about Convoso is that whenever we go to coaching or other dispo, the system will automatically kick me from the server.

Amanda
Finance Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convoso review

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Over all Convoso has been good to us but lately its has been having a few issues

I like how user friendly Convoso is. The buttons are color coded and are very easy to figure out.

How Slow it has been lately. Has also been glitching and freezing up putting us into a forced pause. Making it so we have to be logged out by a supervisor.

courtney
Health insurance agent in USA

Daily convoso user

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: so far I have had a pretty alright run with convoso

I like how many features it has as well as easy to access platform

Automatic connect feature ...it gives no warning and next thing you know there is someone in your ear.

Jordan
Manager in USA

Good dialer. Great customization

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that it is fully customizable from color schemes to user types and user permissions. You can tailor it exactly to your needs.

The customizations and settings are confusing and difficult to set up. There is a knowledge base but it does not answer every question and when you call in for help, they won't make the changes for you even though they are familiar with their system; they make you painstakingly figure out how to configure it taking hours from your work day. Simple settings like configuring company voicemail become overwhelming endeavors that are not easy to remember for the future.

Mikel
Site and Sales Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good option for VOIP calling for any call center!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the whisper feature, the way I can track calls and all the other features that are available!

It seems to go down sometimes which can be very inconvenient but they get it back up very quickly, theres not a lot of downtime when there are issues.

Zarah Jane
Account Specialist in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convoso Dialer

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to navigate, user friendly interface.

Sometimes it will logged me out even if I have stable internet connection.

Gail
Call Rep in USA

Great Product!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I really appreciate how easy it is to use Convoso. As a remote employee I am able to stay engaged with the company I work for. I am able to switch channels quickly from asking management questions so that I may provide great customer service to my customers to engaging my teammates so that we can support each other and motivate each other throughout our work day.

I have not had any negative experiences using Convoso.

Teila
account manager in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for call center reps!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful! Very helpful in my day to day operations.

Convoso is extremely easy to use and helpful for tracking talk time as a call agent.

Would be better if it had more texting capabilities.

Clarisol
Medicare Insurance Agent in USA

Convoso Survey

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've used it before. once you learn it and get the hang of it, its easy, simple and a good way to make sure you're staying on top of your work.

the ease to use, the way it manages calls, lead, and allows us to set call backs. allows management to set up and change disposition titles when needed. love that it has a voicemail system as well

its pretty much micromanagement on a computer. with my bosses now they are amazing and aren't hounding us, but my previous experience i felt convoso made it impossible to be a normal human with needs and was a snitch lol. almost a threat to my job. i feel the experience depends on YOUR management team

Heather
CRO in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Making more Revenue with Automation, Ease of Use and Contract Rates

Kommentare: Awesome support, technology unparalleled and a strong emphasis on compliance and future AI and automation.

The software increased our contact rates 3x which increased overall sales 3x. In addition, the reporting dashboards allowed us to vastly improve a number of efficiency and agent behavior issues. The dynamic scripting allowed us to pop different scripts and compliance protocols increasing sales.

This is one of the more pricier softwares but you do, as they say, get what you pay for. I do pay 5-10k more a month than I would with another software but it makes me 250k plus more a month in sales!

Kyle
Senior Director of Operations in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best-in-class Call Center Dialer

Kommentare: Overall, Convoso has helped our call center scale from 40 to 100+ fully remote agents over the 2+ years we have been on the platform. They have a team dedicated to driving your success, and have helped us improve in all dialing KPIs from our previous dialer.

Convoso provides an industry leading, all in one platform for both Outbound and Inbound Call Centers. Their main strengths and value props are in: Outbound dialing capabilities, granular and custom reporting, DID management, API capabilities, and more.

The agent-facing dashboard could use further advancement, including more extensive gamification.

Hoang
Technology Consultant in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convoso is a fantastic system

Kommentare: Working with Convoso over the past several years have definitely made managing call centers much more simplistic. Data is at your fingertips, with plenty of tools and automations at your disposal!

The best part of the software is the ease to move and manipulate the data to help drive performance!

Agent licenses are not dynamic (not based on concurrent users)

Kaleb
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You pay for what you get

Kommentare: so far so good. I have been treated well, my only complaints are the above mentioned

This product was easy to use and implement for my new business. The customer support team has always been helpful, and the sheer levels of thought put into designing this software is amazing. You can pretty much track everything

,I feel like it is lacking in areas that would benefit my new business as well. Things like seat removal, and DID purchases are things that take a while which in a developing business time can be crucial. as long as you adhere to their implementation schedule you will be fine.

Tisa
Catalyst in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Connection is Key!

Kommentare: Working with Convoso has been phenomenal. My clients who are the true end user are very impressed with their results and ease of use. The omnichannel solution that they have been looking for!

Connect rate is superior to most. Ability to change DID's easily and quickly, built in dynamic scripting, predictive dialing, ease of leads management, reporting

Cost per minute and ClearCall Cost-CPM is higher than other companies

Sheena
Operations Assistant in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Financial Contact Center B2C and B2B

Kommentare: Overall the experience is okay. There are several times within the day and week that I am automatically logged-out even if I am using Google Chrome and every day I clear the cache and even if there is no problem with the internet.

What I like about the system is that It is easy to do a 3-way call with my clients and the creditors.

The call recordings are only available to download within 3 months, after which, the files are no longer available to download. It will be helpful if Convoso can send a weekly or monthly Dump file of all the recorded calls to the company.If there is also a way to extract all the saved numbers and contact names as csv file. It will also be helpful.

Courtney
Director of IT in USA

Convoso for Call Centers

Kommentare: Overall Convoso gives better results than other systems in the same price range.

Works in Chrome on MAC and PC! Low overhead as there is no application to install.

Getting a script to play for the users is complicated if there is a large amount of data to be collected from the client.

Billie
Pre Sales Manager in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Convoso In Use

Kommentare: I love how easy Convoso is to use, and to train new user on. It is very easy to navigate. The only negative issue is when the system has delays or call connection issues for us. Overall I am happy with the service we get from convoso.

Visual Appeal & Easy of Use. Convoso has a very colorful and easy to navigate structure. It makes it very easy to teach new users and to quickly move through the process on calls. And it is nice that it isn't boring to look at, very visually appealing to use.

The way the system often has lagging or agent issues. It is very disruptive when the system prevents calls being connected or when the scripts delay and causes agents to miss steps int eh process.

Ashley
Telesales in USA

Overall easy to use

Kommentare: For the most part, it is easy and functions well. From time to time, it can freeze and is usually easily resolved by our IT Team.

Layout as far as dispositions and features are easy to locate and use.

Recommend if they you have not done so already, providing companies with easy to use guides or FAQs. It would be great if we could do a call back setting and easily go back into our other settings without having to log out and then log back in. We lose time in our dialer due to this.

Charles
Benefit Advisor in USA

Convoso Review

Kommentare: Overall a much better experience compared to previous CRM or calling software used

Easy of use with calling and customization

Outbound selection was difficult to navigate and was never able to set it per user. Additionally couldn't find a contact to reach out to in regards to it

Kosh
Sales Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not worth it!

Kommentare: Worse system i've ever used, spent thousands of dollars setting this system up and nothing but constant issues and bugs that never get fixed.

Nothing about this dialer is as they claim.

Everything. nothing works as they say, constant issues and they always claim we are the only company to experience such issues. things client not being able to schedule system call backs, receive incoming calls, representatives not being able to pull leads/contacts.

Antwort von Convoso

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any issues you have. we stand by our service offering as the #1 outbound dialer in the industry and as we have, will continue to work with you on any issues you may be experiencing.

Holly
Director of Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convoso's system and team are amazing! They take care and consideration of their customers needs

Kommentare: We have EVERYTHING I believe! This system was built in such a way that you can add or remove features your team needs as it grows. I am really impressed with he fact that you all really listen to what the customer needs and make changes on a global level when you find a helpful fix for 1 client and make it available for all.

I love how flexible the system is and that a lot of changes don't require an engineering background to apply. Their team walked us through the custom features and reports we needed and made themselves available the days we launched in order to help troubleshoot. This team really goes above and beyond for customers needing custom fields. If the changes look like a good fit they instantly make them available to ALL current users as well!!

There is a slight learning curve like with any new software so be patient because on day 2 when it all clicks you will be so thankful! Everything is liked, but some of the reports could be combined due to the ability to customize further to meet your specific kpi needs.

Antwort von Convoso

Holly, thank you so much for the kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and the entire team at Car Guardian. Our goal at Convoso is to provide a platform that is easy-to-use yet flexible to meet the requirements of every type of business and your review is another validation that we're on the right path. Thank you once again!

Ateya
LICENSED BROKER in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

pretty good; just lag into force pauce

Kommentare: pretty great!!

pretty much everything; not too complicated

lags into force pauce sometimes when system overwhelmed

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent piece of software that has lead to increased productivity and leads using automation.

The number of leads that get generated and converted after using this software has been astronomical. It's lead to very large gains & has become an integral piece of software to our company.

The program feels perfected at this point and so cons are nearly non-existent. We love the clean and intuitive UI & we love the way reports get exported in a timely manner. The only inconvenience we experience at times are network related & they are so rare we barely notice.

Antwort von Convoso

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to hear how Convoso has lead to very large gains for you and will continue to do everything we can to keep it that way. We're always striving to be 100% error-free and know that we are on top of it whenever you do experience any network issues.

Deivid
Acquisitions Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convoso Review

Kommentare: It's great. Valuable tool that I use daily.

I love the interface and how easy it is to log in and immediately hop on a dialing campaign. It allows for increased productivity.

I would say that sometimes I have to force shutdown my browser while I'm still logged in to Convoso and Convoso makes it hard to sign back in because it thinks I am logged in on another device.