Über Convoso

Erhöhe die Kontakt- und Lead-Konversionsdaten mit der Omnichannel-Kontaktcenter-Software von Convoso drastisch.

Erfahre mehr über Convoso

Dashboard integration wanted to webhook into our CRM and seemed a bit difficult.

Bewertungen zu Convoso

Convoso hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 253 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Convoso bereits verwendet?

Yogan
Yogan
Dialler Manager in Südafrika
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

13Ten Convoso

Kommentare: Product has helped tremendously to increase productivity and help our campaign and business grow with the amazing features that comes equipped with the product.

Product is very user friendly and the reporting makes everything all that much more easier to manage productivity.

The only dialler I have used that has no cons.

Antwort von Convoso

letzten Monat

Thanks for that great feedback Yogan! We've heard similarly from other customers that the solution is both robust for managing sales and lead gen campaigns, and at the same time easy to use. It's true, our real time and historical custom reporting rocks. :)) Good to hear you guys are really driving ROI with the Convoso solution!

Kenneth
IT Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convoso and Us

Kommentare: For the most part Convoso is by far the best and easiest dialer to use from an administrative stand point. It's pretty much set and forget on the Agent side (few exceptions aside).

I like the functionality of Convoso. As an admin I move leads around a lot and anything from uploading lists to determining how many times a lead has been called, to pulling recordings. Convoso Makes it easy with their GUI

I don't like the fact that if we want/need to add features it's at a price based off of the amount of licenses we have. Having a floor with over 80 Licenses any cost of additional features being restricted to Cost of Feature X amount of agent's limits my ability to add features because it's not 1 set cost. It's 1 set cost x agent licenses.

Diego
Technical operation manager in Kolumbien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Convoso is a good option for small and medium business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been an excellent experience, it's functional and has a lot of options.

The customer service, they're always there in case I need them.

Could be sometimes a little bit challenging if you're not a tech savvy person

Antwort von Convoso

letzten Monat

Thanks for sharing your experience with Convoso, Diego. We love hearing about how our solution and customer support help teams to be more effective and companies to grow.

Principal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OK dialer with lots of issues

Kommentare: Convoso is an ok dialer with a high price tag and a litany of issues that have plagued our call center. Despite their supposed "highest level support", we've encountered problem after problem. The dialer is decent for setting up drip campaigns and workflow automation, and you'll like it if UI is very important to you, but for us it lacks important features such as a true speed to lead report and the ability to block calls from specific states. Additionally, when issues arise that significantly impact your call center's operations, they won't credit you for the impacted minutes and usage, despite charging you full price. Some of the issues we've experienced include the system intermittently stopping dialing, agents getting stuck in the GUI for months, having to manually log out and log back in, call degradation so severe that agents couldn't make calls, random call centers appearing in our agents' headsets, the dialer being down entirely, and more. While the Convoso team is adept at apologizing, we would advise anyone considering this dialer to have low expectations and prepare for a steady stream of problems. We currently operate with roughly 60 agents on the platform and these issues have prompted us to hold off on moving the bulk of our employees to the platform and has us rethinking our dialer choice.

+ Nice UI and design + Easy to navigate

+ Constant issues and bugs one after the next + You're locked into their ecosystem and overpay for DIDs and DID management + Above average cost for the platform as a whole

Heather
CRO in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Making more Revenue with Automation, Ease of Use and Contract Rates

Kommentare: Awesome support, technology unparalleled and a strong emphasis on compliance and future AI and automation.

The software increased our contact rates 3x which increased overall sales 3x. In addition, the reporting dashboards allowed us to vastly improve a number of efficiency and agent behavior issues. The dynamic scripting allowed us to pop different scripts and compliance protocols increasing sales.

This is one of the more pricier softwares but you do, as they say, get what you pay for. I do pay 5-10k more a month than I would with another software but it makes me 250k plus more a month in sales!

Kyle
Senior Director of Operations in USA

Best-in-class Call Center Dialer

Kommentare: Overall, Convoso has helped our call center scale from 40 to 100+ fully remote agents over the 2+ years we have been on the platform. They have a team dedicated to driving your success, and have helped us improve in all dialing KPIs from our previous dialer.

Convoso provides an industry leading, all in one platform for both Outbound and Inbound Call Centers. Their main strengths and value props are in: Outbound dialing capabilities, granular and custom reporting, DID management, API capabilities, and more.

The agent-facing dashboard could use further advancement, including more extensive gamification.

Jason
President in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A pricier but more customizable dialer that we've grown with over the last 6 years

The software is built for our current needs. It's flexible, customizable and for the most part, transparent.

No ability to screen-share as an admin or manager in real time with my agents. Lack of ability to even monitor, let alone barge or whisper with an ipad or iPhone or iOS operating system.

Orville
Life and Sales Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Overall satisfied but needs minor improvement.

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience.

Easy to pull up information for my customers. Easy to make, transfers, and conference calls. Overall the features are user friendly.

The call backs that I set up for the day, if I don't get to it in time, that call back would be removed that same day, and I have to search through my call history to find that person again. The system should allow you to hold on to your call backs for at least 2 to 3 days, instead of removing it later that same day if I don't get the chance to call or disposition the call.

Natalie
VP of Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great capacity for the price

This software has immense capabilities and has allowed us to be more dynamic day to day in our sales process.

Because the system is capable of so much, and because some settings are similar or override one another there is a learning curve to understanding the structure and logic behind the system.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convoso is an innovative dialer tool

Kommentare: we are hoping to better penetrate our data and are still in the initial phases but the convoso team has been very helpful

the immense knowledge the team has about the product, the communication and onboarding, the capabilities it has

the pricing - we are used to vici dial and it doesn't seem to compare price wise

Ryan
President in USA

Convoso crushes Data leads

Convoso gets data leads on the phone more consistently than any other dialer. I consistently beat my competitors to the punch because of this software. In addition, it provides extensive admin reporting, to the point where there are virtually no data points that cannot be tracked. Also, Convoso tech support is 2nd to none. Tech Support is easily accessible, all issues are resolved efficiently and even done with a smile.

On the admin side, learning to utilize all the reporting functions you have took me a little time. Once you get it, you're good to go.

Imelda
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Contact Center VOIP and dialer for inbound or outbound calls

If you have a contact center with more than 10 agents, this is a good dialer to use. It has a good quality of voice. You can customize the disposition based on recyclables or non recyclable leads. Calls come in smooth most of the time and wait time is just right. It is easy to use and since its a web based tool, just log in at any browser, hit availability and you are good to go. Forms when filled up are saved automatically. Caller id also works on inbound calls.

There would be times that you might be waiting 5 minutes or more for the next call, it seems that calls not coming through even if you are available. It means that the browser might have frozen, you need to logout and log in. However, if you log in it might say that you still have an active session, you need to clear browser and cache in order to log in and use the tool again. There would also be times that there's a delay. You might hear a phone call ending , you just need to click reconnect. There may be times that you can not hear anything on the line. It may depend on connection.

Ashley
Telesales in USA

Overall easy to use

Kommentare: For the most part, it is easy and functions well. From time to time, it can freeze and is usually easily resolved by our IT Team.

Layout as far as dispositions and features are easy to locate and use.

Recommend if they you have not done so already, providing companies with easy to use guides or FAQs. It would be great if we could do a call back setting and easily go back into our other settings without having to log out and then log back in. We lose time in our dialer due to this.

Nick
Operations Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A good entry level dialer

Scripting is very straight forward and easy to use. Campaigns are easy to create and manage. Agent management is simple with a straightforward dashboard.

Customer help is a work in progress. For significant technical issues (which still happen too often), finding the right resource to provide support is a challenge. More complex configurations in Convoso are either limited or not possible. For example, setting up agent skills, while doable, is not feasible in the Convoso interface which requires several navigations through different web pages to make adjustments to each individual agent. This makes updates nearly impossible at scale. The team has a lot of work ahead in their roadmap to advance their capabilities to the level of some of their more expensive competitors.

Daniel
Sales Rep in USA

Perfect for Me

What I like most about Convoso is that it does not depend on software based content. I just go the website and log in everyday. Do not have to worry about updates or making my computer slower by running another program other than the browser.

The only thing I want them to add is a way to "reserve" my potential deals. I can set a callback, but if I miss it, it is no longer in my system. I get busy with other clients and that can make it difficult to hit the exact call time. My only workaround now is to put set that callback out for 2 weeks down the road and then trying to reach the customer everyday before then to close the deal.

Ateya
LICENSED BROKER in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

pretty good; just lag into force pauce

Kommentare: pretty great!!

pretty much everything; not too complicated

lags into force pauce sometimes when system overwhelmed

James
Marketing Director in USA

Great Lead Management

Convoso is perfect for lead management. Allows you to easily organize lists and workflow automation. The agent monitor page is one of the best features to be able to view what agents are doing, help guide them through live calls, and send broadcast messages to the whole team.

The only con I would say is that there are a ton of features in the admin side. It takes time to learn what each feature does.

Inside Sales Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Convoso is our beating heart

Kommentare: I have been impressed and quite satisfied with all Convoso has to offer.

Ease of use and feature rich! We love all it has to offer.

The only thing I could ask for is AI, but then I wouldn’t need my employees we love!!!

Stephanie
Presales Rep in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Convoso Review

Kommentare: Convoso is very easy to use and provides great service!

I would say my experience with convoso has been very easy, smooth and great! The system is easy to navigate and my favorite feature is the call log. I can visit that tag and download any call to refrence back to.

The only con on my end would have to be the delays we face during high volume.

Samantha
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One Health Direct employee

Kommentare: I have been using convoso in this company for several years and we seem to like it as a company.

I like the automatic dialer and the easy to use system of it.

I dont like that the script can be slow

Diego
Call Center Operations Manager in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent at managing our remote workforce!

Kommentare: Very positive, Convoso has been a great partner to our business.

Convoso allows us to manage our call center 100% remotely. It gives easy access to both agents and management to make the most out of their work day.

The software lacks gamification and bonus compensation features that incentivize agent performance. However, they have been receptive to this feedback.

Carter
IT Admin in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good product that does just about everything with a few minor issues

The ease of use and customer support make this product very easy for our small/mid sized business. I am able to contact support and have a real person responding within minutes able to assist with most minor issues. Larger scale issues take more time and can have some communication issues but overall it is great.

Reporting could be better. Convoso has been updating their platform and has made reporting not as intuitive. I am sure as they continue to refine their product it will be better.

Brett
Partner in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Convoso User

Kommentare: Good experience - better than a lot of other options out there.

Easy for agents access and compatibility

Static Calls on occasion and calls drop.

Sandra
Moving Coordinator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My company switched to Convoso and it feels like Christmas!

Kommentare: I like it, my first time using a dialer for my industry (moving) but so far as I get more familiarized I can see it working best during our peak season as far as maximizing our contact and earning potential.

The auto dialer, the Telephony feature, the ease of scheduling callbacks and having them automatically dialed. It has not only maximized my contact with quoted customers and previously auto-blocked customers, but it has also helped me and my supervisors monitor the areas of improvement I need to work on to reach my maximum sale potential. Over time I will see an overall increase in my sales, if these are

inegration from our quoting software using click-to-dial doesn't always work, but I know overtime these glitches will get figured out and fixed (we've recently transitioned and are still learning)

Tango
Compliance Officer in USA

Convoso Review

Ease of use and does not require much to adjust to.

Some recordings were missing and could not be retrieved.