TimeSolv Legal Billing Erfahrungen

Über TimeSolv Legal Billing

TimeSolv ist eine webbasierte Rechnungsprogramm- und Faktura-Software für Anwaltskanzleien. Finde heraus, warum – mit der kostenlosen 30-Tage-Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über TimeSolv Legal Billing

In addition, the pricing is excellent. The format for entering time is quick and intuitive.

The lack of syncing with other customer service platforms.

Bewertungen zu TimeSolv Legal Billing

TimeSolv Legal Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 648 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TimeSolv Legal Billing bereits verwendet?

Gregory
Gregory
Partner in Deutschland

I am so,d on TimeSolv

The product is easy to use and we can add entries from multiple devices.

I cannot think of anything I do not like.

patricia
Owner/Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Love this legal billing program!

Kommentare: Excellent!!! See ratings

I used to use TimeSlips and would have so many frustrations and errors when sending bills. This system has been a dream for the last 5+ years. It is easy to use (I am not a techy but was able to set it up by myself), simple to input time, and tracking and invoice reviews are a cinch. Love this billing program!!! And the price is insanely reasonable!! Most of all, the customer service is the best in the business. We just miss [sensitive content hidden]!

-It does not flag past due invoices like TimeSlips did (over 30, 60 etc), so I wouldn't know if I didn't look- There have been glitches with trying to input multiple email addresses for receiving the invoices- Sometimes payments do not show on the invoice. Don't know why. They are recorded but not reflected- When you duplicate a flat rate, it zeroes out the price so we have inadvertently not billed someone for something due to this- We can't figure out how to work the annual billing auto feature for renewals on certain services

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small law firm usage

Kommentare: frustrating. The report function is critical to how partners are compensated, but not being able to confirm amounts makes it all suspect. Support is not very helpful in this area.

Inputting time, after some fits and starts, is reasonably straightforward and invoicing is good. We used Timeslips before converting and Timesolv is fine

Getting meaningful reports is nearly impossible. When I run a report I need to verify the numbers - typically running a different report that should tie-in. They don't tie-in and the support is inadequate. I am told it is because they are different data points, but nowhere is there an explanation. And there are elements that don't make sense, at least to me. For instance, if a client pays a bill which is for more than one matter, each allocation shows the whole check amount and then the allocation. Fine, but why would one need a total of the same check counted multiple times? If a client pays $5,000 and it gets allocated to two matters, the payment total for the client shows $10,000. A cash receipts report shows credit memos as a receipt, which is added to the total received. Last I looked, a credit memo was not a cash item. I also see some payments being counted twice. No one can explain to me why.

Erica
Office Manager and Executive Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for any business!

That when you are entering time, you can enter time by day, versus other billing software that require you to do it by Client, at all once. The option to do daily time entries is extremely helpful and allows me to streamline the billing entry process. Their customer service is outstanding, and I like the option to live chat in real-time.

That some of the customizable features are not available immediately and will go into effect on the next billing cycle. Invoices are also not generated if no time was entered for that period, it would be helpful if they added an option to send out Invoices, even when no billable work was done during the time selected for the remaining invoices.

Tara
Legal Assistant in USA

8-21-2023 Review

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful. Recommend this billing software to many. Have actually had a firm that I used to work for switch to this because I told them I liked it so much.

User friendly and the help features. Also, the companies customer service is beyond amazing. I know if I have any issues all i have to do is send an email and I will get a response almost immediately to set up a zoom call to make sure my questions or concerns are fully answered.

The having to allocate payments. I always forget to do that.

Kelly
LEGAL ASSISTANT in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TIMESOLV is the answer to legal time entry, billing and invoicing

Kommentare: All the support from TimeSolv is incredible and without the nickel and diming. They are very responsive to all my questions and issues. This is a far better timekeeping system than TimeSlips. The conversion was efficient and excellent; no problems whatsoever. I love the ease of use. I jumped right in without much of a learning curve.

Very intuitive; easy to use and navigate. Great value for the cost

I have no cons to report thus far. Any issues I had with say, invoicing, were handled through their extenstive resource section and support.

Mark
Managing Member in USA

Best Legal Billing Software We Have Used

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with the software. When we have had any issues, the support department has been very responsive and easy to work with.

The interfaces for time and expense entries are very easy to use. Being able to access the software from anywhere makes it very attractive when we are traveling out of the area for legal matters.

It would be nice to have a greater ability to modify the invoice templates.

Robert

Fullfills my Needs

Kommentare: I have only been using the program for 3 months of billing. I expect that over time I will tweak it to work better for me.

It had more options of similar programs for customizing the bill formate.

It has lots of options. I have not explored all of them. I expect to in the future and tweak the program to work better for me. On the con side, so may options make it difficult to set up in the first instance.

Nancy
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use software for consulting invoicing

Kommentare: TimeSolv was the answer for our consulting business. Easy to capture billable hours and expenses and easy to invoice customers.

The invoicing features are very easy to use. What used to take me hours to prepare / process invoices, now takes me about a 1/4 of the time.The features for recording billable hours and expenses is very easy to use.

If the product was a little easier to integrate with other systems, that would be nice.

Vickie
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly with everything you need

Kommentare: Being able to track time, track potential clients, keep our files organized are all things that we could not do without TimeSolv

The ability to track time; to input manually time; and the App that I can use on my phone to add time spent on client matters that I may not be able to input on a computer

If the App on our phones could also create tasks, instead of just add to existing ones, that would be extremely helpful

Joy
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worth the change

Kommentare: Our whole process goes so much more smoothly. We used to have to review paper invoices and because the program is so intuitive, our attorneys can review and send invoices at their own convenience.

We just switched our law firm over to TimeSolv from a much more archaic system and are so glad we did. It's very intuitive so everyone learned the system extremely quickly (even our oldest and least technologically savvy attorneys) and our billing process goes so much more quickly and easily than it previously did. Definitely worth the switch.

Every once in awhile there's a function that we need that TimeSolv doesn't have yet. But when that happens, customer service has given us workarounds and seems to be taking our feedback and actively working on solutions.

Aishling
Secretary in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TimeSolv review - March 30

Kommentare: I am very pleased overall.

Entering time for our attorney's is a pleasure with TimeSolve compared to pclaw. Updating and moving time entries around is very user friendly. Editing and creating invoices is also so much easier with this product. I am able to easily figure out how to access features and apply them where and when I want them. I love the Chat portion of the customer service experience. And today I had a TimeSolv Support Meeting with [sensitive content hidden] and they were amazing! They fixed everything for us on the spot even though our meeting went over our time slot and were so friendly and helpful while helping me out. Really great customer service and support.

My lease favorite part is searching for a matter when I am creating an invoice. I often have to try various ways - client/matter numbers, key words, scrolling - before I can find what I want.

Christa
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We have been using it for about a year and everything from inputting to tracking time with clients has been very simple

So easy to input time and print summaries

Haven’t had any issues so far, nothing negative to say

Stephen
Managing Partner in USA

Easy Time Entry

The biggest problem with billing software is having a good interface for people to enter time quickly and easily. The pre-defined codes make time entry simple.

The invoice templates could use a little more flexibility, but we are able to easily modify to fill our specific needs.

Nathan

Family Law Attorney

Kommentare: It is the best of what we've tried but it hasn't stopped us for looking for a better billing software. I'd like client interface to look more like what it looks like when I pay my credit card.

The screens are easy to navigate and the clients tend to understand their bills better than other software we've used.

With the ease of use comes some areas in billing which are not labeled in a manner that fit our family law practice well.

Taylor
Licensed Fiduciary in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Billing made easy!

Kommentare: TimeSolv has allowed me and my coworkers to seamlessly transition to working from home and hybrid work and still maintain our profitabilty.

I LOVE how organized this has made our company. I truly believe that we catch more billable entries with this software and that ultimately gives us more income.

The contacts for clients is terrible. I have worked with the tech team many times and it still sucks. That is ok. I also am not that excited about how it also no longer syncs with my quickbooks enterprise so I have to manually put in the invoice amounts and the payments.

Helen
Founding Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, great service, couldn't be hppier

Kommentare: Like most lawyers, I find billing and invoicing to be tedious. It's my least favorite aspect of the business. I used another product (Sage) for many years. It made me pull my hair out with frustration, as everything about it was clunky and difficult to use. TimeSolv is by contrast, easy and even pleasant to use. What a game changer. I highly recommend it.

TimeSolve is so easy to use!! I like the customer service, too. Though everything about the interface is fairly intuitive, occasionally I need help. Whenever I do, the staff promptly replies, with the information I need clearly stated. It's a great product.

I cannot think of a single thing that I don't like about TimeSolve Legal Billing, or about its installation.

Tia
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

6 month review

Kommentare: Having an affordable real-time billing system and accepting payments through this system is exactly what we needed. I do like that the matters are broken out so the attorneys can see how much time was invested per matter.

The price was what attracted me to TS in the beginning. I like how the billing statements break out each matter into individual billing sections. [sensitive content hidden] in customer service has been exceptional for my office coordinator to work with in addressing issues we have run into. We have utilized the training videos on numerous occasions and that is a very helpful resource. I like the layout of the financial analytics.

There are aspects of the software that do not fit our need such as giving a credit for prepaid time at the end of the statement. It seems there have been several occasions where my office coordinator has had to figure out "work arounds". I would like to be able to change font sizes on invoices.

Tracey
Tracey
Paralegal/Office Manager in USA

From Clio to Timesolv

Kommentare: It was a smooth transition from Clio to Timesolv. Customer support is really great.

Easy to load, easy to use and easy for Staff to get used to and use immediately

Not much. I simply like it. Timesolv has been easy to talk to and helpful in everyway.

Stephanie
Legal Assistant in USA

TimeSolv Review

Kommentare: Billing with this program is easy. I like the mass billing, but I don't use it much as I still have to change the files before I submit to insurance companies to comply with their billing standards.

This product was easy to setup, customer service is great as well. Producing invoices was easy which made the switch seamless.

I would like to see more form document choices. I came from using Amicus and the choices of codes I had to create form documents was great. I can't create many form documents with the choices I have. I feel that would give this product more marketability. Less time spent on a document that is going to get a write down once submitted to the insurance company for help many attorneys and their staff.

Danielle
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: It has been very user friendly, we have been using the product for 1 year and have found it to be a wonderful product.

I really like how easy it is to add clients, time, and expenses. The Help section is a great feature that I have found very helpful.

The only thing that I have noticed that is a small nuisance is that when I add a new person to our system (attorney, paralegal, etc..) When I have set up different fees for certain matters, their rates does not automatically adjust and so we don't always notice the difference until we are billing, if we catch it at all which can be an issue if we are billing at the wrong rate.

Kimberly

Affordable - Easy to use - Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: As a new solo practitioner, who researched dozens of systems for months, I am glad I found an affordable solution for my time & billing and trust account needs.

Once I went through the intro training, all my time & billing and A/R and trust account needs were easily implemented and updates and the system was very easy to use. Best of all, TimeSolv's customer support - especially rep. - is practically on demand and always most helpful with any technical assistance. If they do not know the answer, they will stick with you until they find one.

Only Con so far is that the document storage system available is not efficient as all files/docs have to be uploaded one by one as opposed to a drag & drop feature or the ability to upload batches of docs/folders/files. For attorneys, this is a critical need (cloud storage and electronic record keeping), that cannot require a lot of time in a law firm. If a solution was found for that issue, I can see me being a TimeSolv user for life.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Thank you so much for your review! One option to consider to upload multiple documents is to use our integration with Dropbox, which is free to use. Please contact support at support@timesolv.com for more details.

Cathy
Administrator in USA

Reliable and Accurate Billing Software

Kommentare: I have learned additional tips from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at TimeSolv and am grateful for the experienced guidance and tips. Some of our clients have their own billing software and TimeSolv can be changed to accomodate their different billing in LEDES, for example. I really feel this software has everything, although I have not used other abilities in TimeSolv, as they are not necessary for our law practice.

This software is great for billing clients with assurance. Billing is my only interface with clients, and I want to be 100% accurate. With TimeSolv, I can be confident that the invoices are corrrect. I like that I can make changes to billing with ease. I like that TimeSolv can integrate well with the clients' billing software. For example, this software can produce LEDES invoices with the coding information needed by our clients in order for us to get paid faster.

TimeSolv negatives? I can't think of anything right now!

Barbara
Paralegal/Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST BILLING PROGRAM AROUND!

Kommentare: I am so impressed with TimeSolv from the Program itself to all the representatives of the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our representative and has been so diligent and knowledgeable. She got us up and running to use the program in no time. The entire staff is always so helpful and friendly and willing do help you with any aspect of the program. GREAT STAFF!

This is the most user friendly program I've found in over 20+ years as a Paralegal/Officer Manager! This program has cut our time doing monthly billing in half. Love how easy it was to transition over to this program and customer service is top notch! This company provides the best customer service. There is always someone available to help with anything.

There is nothing about this program that I don't like - it's so easy

Amy
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & helpful support

It is a really easy software to use. Training new users for our law firm has gone quickly because the software is not hard for beginners to figure out and is very intuitive. I also love that you can enter time from the application which makes it easy to record time when I am away for a meeting or traveling for a client. Any time I have had a question or needed further explanation on how to do something the Timesolv support staff has been very quick to respond and take care of the issue. I have used this software for nearly six years and don't plan on changing.

The only part of the software that was a little harder to figure out was the conflict and related party piece of the software.