TimeSolv Legal Billing Erfahrungen

Über TimeSolv Legal Billing

TimeSolv ist eine webbasierte Rechnungsprogramm- und Faktura-Software für Anwaltskanzleien. Finde heraus, warum – mit der kostenlosen 30-Tage-Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über TimeSolv Legal Billing

In addition, the pricing is excellent. The format for entering time is quick and intuitive.

The lack of syncing with other customer service platforms.

Bewertungen zu TimeSolv Legal Billing

TimeSolv Legal Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 648 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TimeSolv Legal Billing bereits verwendet?

Gregory
Gregory
Partner in Deutschland

I am so,d on TimeSolv

The product is easy to use and we can add entries from multiple devices.

I cannot think of anything I do not like.

patricia
Owner/Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Love this legal billing program!

Kommentare: Excellent!!! See ratings

I used to use TimeSlips and would have so many frustrations and errors when sending bills. This system has been a dream for the last 5+ years. It is easy to use (I am not a techy but was able to set it up by myself), simple to input time, and tracking and invoice reviews are a cinch. Love this billing program!!! And the price is insanely reasonable!! Most of all, the customer service is the best in the business. We just miss [sensitive content hidden]!

-It does not flag past due invoices like TimeSlips did (over 30, 60 etc), so I wouldn't know if I didn't look- There have been glitches with trying to input multiple email addresses for receiving the invoices- Sometimes payments do not show on the invoice. Don't know why. They are recorded but not reflected- When you duplicate a flat rate, it zeroes out the price so we have inadvertently not billed someone for something due to this- We can't figure out how to work the annual billing auto feature for renewals on certain services

Ilene
Law Firm Administrator in USA

TimeSolv = Greatness

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, great experience, but that experience has only been great because of the customer support/service I received from specialists such as[sensitive content hidden]. They make TimeSolv a great option for legal billing, because they go above and beyond to help you.

Ease of learning the system Zoom meetings with specialists to help OUTSTANDING customer service by specialists mentioned above Easy to send invoices Easy to split invoices

The general link to schedule an online meeting with a specialist was one of my favorite features, and it has recently been removed from the site. Now, it's not as easy to schedule meetings when you need assistance.

Brandon
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't waste your time!

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This company is not competent enough to handle our business. They want a bunch personal information from you but when pinned down on why, they have no idea. Just a bunch of drones checking off on a box. When you ask them for a copy of their data protection privacy policies, they clearly have no idea what that is or refuse to provide it. Most likely they are selling your private information to the lowest bidder. When you confront them about, very hostile. I am so glad we caught on to this nightmare before we really started working with them.

I don't! Please don't waste your time. Very unlikely you will get past the setup process.

The company's support and ability to completely waste our time.

Erica
Office Manager and Executive Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for any business!

That when you are entering time, you can enter time by day, versus other billing software that require you to do it by Client, at all once. The option to do daily time entries is extremely helpful and allows me to streamline the billing entry process. Their customer service is outstanding, and I like the option to live chat in real-time.

That some of the customizable features are not available immediately and will go into effect on the next billing cycle. Invoices are also not generated if no time was entered for that period, it would be helpful if they added an option to send out Invoices, even when no billable work was done during the time selected for the remaining invoices.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small law firm usage

Kommentare: frustrating. The report function is critical to how partners are compensated, but not being able to confirm amounts makes it all suspect. Support is not very helpful in this area.

Inputting time, after some fits and starts, is reasonably straightforward and invoicing is good. We used Timeslips before converting and Timesolv is fine

Getting meaningful reports is nearly impossible. When I run a report I need to verify the numbers - typically running a different report that should tie-in. They don't tie-in and the support is inadequate. I am told it is because they are different data points, but nowhere is there an explanation. And there are elements that don't make sense, at least to me. For instance, if a client pays a bill which is for more than one matter, each allocation shows the whole check amount and then the allocation. Fine, but why would one need a total of the same check counted multiple times? If a client pays $5,000 and it gets allocated to two matters, the payment total for the client shows $10,000. A cash receipts report shows credit memos as a receipt, which is added to the total received. Last I looked, a credit memo was not a cash item. I also see some payments being counted twice. No one can explain to me why.

Tara
Legal Assistant in USA

8-21-2023 Review

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful. Recommend this billing software to many. Have actually had a firm that I used to work for switch to this because I told them I liked it so much.

User friendly and the help features. Also, the companies customer service is beyond amazing. I know if I have any issues all i have to do is send an email and I will get a response almost immediately to set up a zoom call to make sure my questions or concerns are fully answered.

The having to allocate payments. I always forget to do that.

A Shawn
Owner/President in USA

Superior to TimeSlips

I was a loyal TimeSlips user for 20 years, and before that I used TABS. Four years ago, I needed a cloud based billing application with features not offered by TimeSlips. I also wanted an application that had a friendly user interface, could generate reports that I was accustomed to using, would not charge me annual maintenance fees, and could import my historical TimeSlips data. TimeSolv was the answer! I love it.

The reports are not exactly the same as the ones I had been used to over 20 years with TimeSlips, but close enough. The TimeSolv reports look better.

Kelly
LEGAL ASSISTANT in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TIMESOLV is the answer to legal time entry, billing and invoicing

Kommentare: All the support from TimeSolv is incredible and without the nickel and diming. They are very responsive to all my questions and issues. This is a far better timekeeping system than TimeSlips. The conversion was efficient and excellent; no problems whatsoever. I love the ease of use. I jumped right in without much of a learning curve.

Very intuitive; easy to use and navigate. Great value for the cost

I have no cons to report thus far. Any issues I had with say, invoicing, were handled through their extenstive resource section and support.

Mark
Managing Member in USA

Best Legal Billing Software We Have Used

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with the software. When we have had any issues, the support department has been very responsive and easy to work with.

The interfaces for time and expense entries are very easy to use. Being able to access the software from anywhere makes it very attractive when we are traveling out of the area for legal matters.

It would be nice to have a greater ability to modify the invoice templates.

Joy
Paralegal in USA

Worth the change

Kommentare: Our whole process goes so much more smoothly. We used to have to review paper invoices and because the program is so intuitive, our attorneys can review and send invoices at their own convenience.

We just switched our law firm over to TimeSolv from a much more archaic system and are so glad we did. It's very intuitive so everyone learned the system extremely quickly (even our oldest and least technologically savvy attorneys) and our billing process goes so much more quickly and easily than it previously did. Definitely worth the switch.

Every once in awhile there's a function that we need that TimeSolv doesn't have yet. But when that happens, customer service has given us workarounds and seems to be taking our feedback and actively working on solutions.

Deana
Office Manager, Litigation Specialist in USA

All-Purpose Tracking

Kommentare: It's been fantastic. Everything is easy to use and very intuitive

the ability for any time keeper to ensure all time is correctly captured - and easily integrate with other systems - and invoiced is incredibly easy in TimeSolv. Clients like the clean & clear invoicing, ability to pay online, and the interface with their system(s).

Occasionally I have to hunt for an answer or tutorial via the Q&A/Help section

Michelle
Accounting, HR, Legal Asst. in USA

Efficient product

Integration went pretty smoothly. Cost effective product. Really like the ability to have custom narrative cover letters and the functionality and ease of client billing. Love having different file types in which you can download. Much more user friendly than other products I have used before.

Would like to see either more reports available, or the ability to drill down further within the reports to get more specific information. Also, more customization abilities within the product would be a great feature.

Andria
Administrative Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great TimeKeeping tool - great potential for improvements to make even better

Kommentare: Setting up the product with a manually conversion was a little cumbersome. I would have liked a little more guidance from TimeSolv on this portion. While they were there for us to ask questions, with a new software you often "don't know what you don't know". A guideline or "steps" for how to setup all matters etc would have been useful. We have found several one - off situations that the systems cannot seem to handle.

TimeSolv is a great software for managing time. The training is great for clients who are well established on the product. Overall, this product has a great user interface and is fairly easy to learn on your own. Support is easy to get in contact with, and most generally can answer and solve issues rather quickly. The Knowledge center is a great resource tool. I also really enjoy being able to easily submit suggestions for improvements on the system.

There is still some features to be desired especially when it comes to modifying billing or matter setup to fit the clients needs. A little more "hand holding" could be done for new accounts first coming onto the system. There seems to be a lack of necessary reports, especially an audit report.

Kimber
Paralegal in USA

Good billing software

TimeSolv is intuitive and fairly easy to use. Even those who aren't super computer-savvy find it easy to enter time. The timers are an awesome time-saver, and everyone can access the program and enter their own time. Plus it integrates with LawPay to automatically apply payments.

The retainer feature seems incomplete, and doesn't line up with how we do our accounting, but we've found a work-around. There are a couple of reports that I'd like to see that don't currently exist, but the company seems good about taking feedback and perhaps incorporating it into future revisions.

Christa
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We have been using it for about a year and everything from inputting to tracking time with clients has been very simple

So easy to input time and print summaries

Haven’t had any issues so far, nothing negative to say

Sarah
paralegal in USA

Great Portal

Kommentare: We are able to send invoices to client via email and I like how the client's are able to pay their bill at the same time of receiving same.

I like how easy it is to set up new clients and review their accounts.

I wish that i could open more then one window at a time for a client.

Ryan
Associate Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A++

Kommentare: I've used TimeSolv for a couple years now and love it as much as you can love a legal time tracking software. A++

Ease of use for selecting client and entering time

The inability to search for time entries in calendar view

Colleen
Legal Administrative Professional in USA

TimeSolv gets it done

Kommentare: Compared to other systems that I have used, TimeSolv is head and shoulders above the rest at this time.

The ease of creating new clients and matters is very beneficial. If work has been started on a new client and the matter is not yet opened, we have the option of using a generic matter until the new client is added and the matter is active.

There are some necessary steps that are counter-intuitive and therefore, mistakes happen when creating new client matters.Also, it would be great if the system could track the close of the last billing cycle. We close billing at odd times toward month-end, and it is difficult to remember where the new billing cycle begins.

Ben

Review of Timesolve after 3 1/2 years

Kommentare: Great replacement for Timeslips, just when I needed it the most (at beginning of Covid)!

Simpler and more intuitive than Timslips, which it replaced. Great customer support. Build as a cloud solution, which Timeslips wasn't.

I would like some more flexibility with the layouts and task assignments

Unparalleled customer support. Excellent, custom conversion from 15+ years of Timeslips data

Kommentare: Complete, useful conversion from TimeSlips. Regular updates. Great customer support.

I can't say enough good about the customer support compared to every other software I've ever used - of any description. I am a sole proprietor, and the time that the reps took to convert my 15+ years of Timeslips data into a mostly familiar format in TimeSolv. Several lengthy phone meetings and training sessions were involved to make sure that they understood what I needed and I understood how to use their product. I have to say, now that I'm adjusting to the new web-based platform, I am able to accomplish my daily timekeeping, invoicing and AR entries with less steps and greater efficiency than I ever did with TimeSlips. The search functions just work better, in nearly every field. The invoices are easier to tweak to my needs and preferences. Although it has taken me a little while to adjust to so many new ways of doing familiar things, it is starting to make sense, and I prefer it to any timekeeping software I have used. And after TImeSolv solved and answered all my questions and got me there, I called the main 800 line for a quick question about how to allocate payments. My call was answered on the 3rd ring and woman instantly had the answer to my question, and made sure I understood what I was doing before she got off the phone. Unbelievable - dare I say old -fashioned? - customer support for a thoroughly modern program.

The reporting functions a little less intuitive than other functions, to my mind, at least. A quick daily snapshot of time billed today, this week, month, year, would be useful.

James
Member in USA

Great Product for Specific Purpose

Kommentare: TimeSolv has been a good, affordable, practical solution for our time tracking and billing needs, without all the add-ons with the more expensive and more highly-advertised "practice management" products out there. We get what we need, and don't pay a lot more for other features that do not apply to our practice and are not something we will regularly use. Great ROI. Easily integrated. Easy to use. Allows for personalization.

Some of the features seem a little rigid, or something we had not previously dealt with, but with the customer service, FAQs, videos, and regular e-mails with "how tos" we've been able to overcome it.

Kimberly
Attorney in USA

Affordable - Easy to use - Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: As a new solo practitioner, who researched dozens of systems for months, I am glad I found an affordable solution for my time & billing and trust account needs.

Once I went through the intro training, all my time & billing and A/R and trust account needs were easily implemented and updates and the system was very easy to use. Best of all, TimeSolv's customer support - especially rep. - is practically on demand and always most helpful with any technical assistance. If they do not know the answer, they will stick with you until they find one.

Only Con so far is that the document storage system available is not efficient as all files/docs have to be uploaded one by one as opposed to a drag & drop feature or the ability to upload batches of docs/folders/files. For attorneys, this is a critical need (cloud storage and electronic record keeping), that cannot require a lot of time in a law firm. If a solution was found for that issue, I can see me being a TimeSolv user for life.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Thank you so much for your review! One option to consider to upload multiple documents is to use our integration with Dropbox, which is free to use. Please contact support at support@timesolv.com for more details.

Christopher
Principal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can't say enough good things....

Kommentare: I used to suffer from system crashes, corrupt data cells, and print failures. Not anymore

I run an established legal research and consulting service. I switched to TimeSolv after using the same PC based software for over 20 years. After the bugs in the ancient software became too much to handle, a friend recommended TimeSolv. I can't say enough good things about this application. The set up and conversion fo my data was a breeze, thanks to their conversion team. The app is super easy to use. I cut my invoice generation time by 2/3 and it is super easy to enter time on the go, whether at my PC or on my phone. The customer service and support is outstanding. Highly recommend

I don't use the trust accounting features yet, but will if the circumstances warrant.

Jeffrey
Attorney in USA

Legal Billing program

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent. It is the best billing program I have used.

The time entries and expense entries are very easy to use. Generating invoices are also easy and very flexible. These critical functions are easy to use.

There are times that the answer to a question or problem are not easy to find. It is more difficult to eliminate a matter or client than it should be.