Filtern nach:

Über TimeSolv Legal Billing

TimeSolv ist eine webbasierte Rechnungsprogramm- und Faktura-Software für Anwaltskanzleien. Finde heraus, warum – mit der kostenlosen 30-Tage-Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über TimeSolv Legal Billing

Randall S.
Randall S.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TimeSolv has changed my life for the better!

Kommentare: I'm capturing more time and collecting more. That's the name of the game.

Easy to use so that I use it more often!

Learning anything new is a pain. But I'm getting there.

James M.
Managing member in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: It has worked great for us, cut the time we spent on billing by half or more, and we are very happy with the customization provided to put our own brand on our invoices and statements so it doesn’t look generic.

TimeSolv has provided a great way to track our time and expenses in client matters. With the integrated function of automated invoices, it has cut our time spent on billing in half, and captured more billable time and expenses that we previously lost. It’s pretty easy to use, which is probably the best part.

It’s a real pain to get timed out when using the web/browser/online platform to track time. We’ve run into time where the integrated function in Outlook will clear or not save properly. But we’ve also found TimeSync and the mobile app work great in this respect. It would be even better if TimeSync and the mobile app automatically synced with the main platform so we had real-time data available (having to sync to track time or enter an expense for a new client/matter is a bit of a pain).

Cathy H.
Office Manager in USA

Great Experience

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Having a straightforward system has saved hours of time we were spending with our old system.

TimeSolv completely changed our billing process from a cumbersome system to any easy to use system. Tracking time and expenses requires just a couple of clicks. Customer service is excellent. They are easy to reach and always take as much time as needed to answer questions or walk me through a process.

We haven't found anything so far that we didn't like.

Sam W.

MyCase to TimeSolv

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The law firm I work for just made the switch from MyCase to TimeSolv. So far, however, I've been unimpressed. Before I continue listing the pros and cons, I have to mention our initial experience with porting data over from our prior software, MyCase. The TimeSolv sales rep we corresponded with initially represented that they would port all of our case data over from MyCase to TimeSolv, but, after we signed on, we were informed that they could only migrate "active" cases. Skip ahead a few weeks and now they tell us that they can only migrate data that we provide to them in CSV format, which means we have to either generate those reports ourselves or manually re-input everything. This is coupled with the fact that what cases they did migrate didn't include contact information for case parties and some were improperly indexed.

-TimeSync. TimeSolv's desktop timing app lets you keep several timers open at the same time. MyCase only allows three at any given time. -Quickbooks integration. -Detailed billing reports. Appears more robust than MyCase. -Dedicated "Help" button which provides tutorials for TimeSolv.

- Unintuitive. The UI is very clunky compared to any other legal software I've used. Just to setup an invoice and to process a payment requires navigating three different tabs. Compare this to MyCase where you can access almost aspect of the software from your dashboard. - Technical limitations/glitches. On multiple occasions, I've had to log out and back in to TimeSolv in order to see new cases or time entries added by other users. For whatever reason, said entries wouldn't sync until I manually logged off. - Important features not accessible on all account levels. Most of the helpful reports that you can generate with TimeSolv are not accessible unless you have an admin level account.

Kathryn B.
Executive Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

[SENSETIVE CONTENT] at TimeSolv ROCKS!

Kommentare: Although we've used TimeSolv Professional, we recently had the need for LEDES billing. TimeSolv Legal was just the answer. And, [SENSETIVE CONTENT] was so helpful getting things set up and then took the time to show me how to use the new features that come with the Legal software package. Thank You [SENSETIVE CONTENT]!!!

Easy to use! And if I have questions, customer service is amazing.

So far I have not found any cons to mention.

Steven K.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent upgrade over previous billing program.

Kommentare: I recently became a sole practitioner after my partner retired and decided to look at a new billing program. We were previously using Timeslips and it worked OK for what we needed, but I wanted to upgrade to something that was easier to use. There has been a learning curve, which is to be expected, but it is very easy to navigate and their customer support has been incredible. I have called and/or emailed several times and have always received quick and direct assistance to my issue. Plus, I was able to work out most of the kinks during an extended free trial period to make sure it would fit my needs. It has made my time-keeping much easier, and has really made our invoicing/billing process run much more efficiently. I wouldn't hesitate recommending TimeSolv to anyone, solo practitioner like myself or even small/large firm.

I most like the ease of using TimeSolv for entering billable fees and expenses, and the customer service and support I have received thus far has been excellent.

Truly there is nothing I have seen that makes me regret making the change to TimeSolv. If I had to pick one thing it would be that there are many features that are customizable, but there are some others that I wish I could have a little more control over in the invoicing (size of address on first page for one), and the default display of a client's "office phone" instead of mobile phone (but this is easily remedied by entering the mobile # in the office # since I rarely ask for/need a client's work # anyways).

Christa L.
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: We have been using it for about a year and everything from inputting to tracking time with clients has been very simple

So easy to input time and print summaries

Haven’t had any issues so far, nothing negative to say

Esq lori zocolo Z.

TimeSolv is an Excellent Product at a Reasonable Proce

Kommentare: Due to the quick ability to put together bills and the ease of sending via email, our receivables have increased and are more timely received.

The system is very easy to use and revise when there is a human error.

We have had no issues with this product unlike the previous two billing systems.

Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Life saver

Very easy to use -- with the mobile app, there is no excuse for not reporting time. The best customer service ever. This software and the correlating service has saved me so much time and stress in getting my bills out timely. I wish I would have done it sooner.

So far, haven't found anything that I don't like.

Brian L.
Brian L.
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality, happy to be a user

Kommentare: We've only been using TimeSolv for about 60 days, but the experience overall has been very good.

The reporting features of this software greatly exceed anything we've ever used.

The user experience is functional, but lag behind in terms of overall UI and UX.

Joy E.

Worth the change

Kommentare: Our whole process goes so much more smoothly. We used to have to review paper invoices and because the program is so intuitive, our attorneys can review and send invoices at their own convenience.

We just switched our law firm over to TimeSolv from a much more archaic system and are so glad we did. It's very intuitive so everyone learned the system extremely quickly (even our oldest and least technologically savvy attorneys) and our billing process goes so much more quickly and easily than it previously did. Definitely worth the switch.

Every once in awhile there's a function that we need that TimeSolv doesn't have yet. But when that happens, customer service has given us workarounds and seems to be taking our feedback and actively working on solutions.

Valerie P.
Senior Trademark Paralegal in USA

Easy and Very Functional

Kommentare: I've used some of the bigger name time entry systems in the past and when we decided to move to a smaller boutique firm, the money for those bigger time entry systems just was not there. We tested a few, but the one that has been the best has been TimeSolv. From a timekeeper standpoint, I am glad we have switched to TimeSolv. The cost per user is great and it works well with our small firm.

We love that we can see the number of hours billed each day in the month, editing and adding information is easy and adding disbursements is as well. The search features and most other items are easy.

Some of the information in our timekeeping isn't automatically added into our bills (which need to be). However, working with customer service to get those items added in has been a breeze.

Tammy L.
Attorney/owner in USA

Awesome program

Kommentare: From the initial transition to current use, I have been extremely happy with TimeSolv.

TimeSolv is very user friendly. After using another legal billing software program (also had "Time" in its name) that was very user UNfriendly and constantly froze and had a long list of other issues, converting to TimeSolv was a dream. The customer support is also amazing.

That there is a difference between statements and invoices, and that all clients with balances do not automatically print (if they have not incurred new charges during the billing period at hand).

Ari L.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

TimeSolv is Outstanding

I was using a 2001 version of Timeslips and decided it was time for an update. I researched several companies and TimeSolve seemed the best fit for my needs and the most reasonable price. I was assigned [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my account rep and she has been OUTSTANDING! She did an initial 90-minute Zoom call to explain the program. TimeSolve then imported my Timeslips database and I was up and running. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has timely and professionally answered my many questions and even agreed to do a Zoom call on a Sunday as that was the last day of May and when I needed to send out my bills. I cannot say enough good things about TimeSolv. The program is intuitive, easy to use and exceeds all my needs and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful, professional, responsive and a true pleasure to work with the entire time. I can now enter my time and do billing anywhere I have a computer with internet access and am not tied to the office anymore. I wish I had switched to TimeSolve years ago.

Nothing. It is a really well conceived and thought out program.

Helen C.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TimeSolv - Wish I'd Found it Sooner!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I spent years struggling with (and cursing at) Sage TimeSlips. It was so clunky and difficult to use, compared to TimeSolv. I wish I'd discovered TimeSolv sooner. The difference is like night and day. I actually enjoy creating my invoices! The team that help me set this up was outstanding, too! I highly recommend this product for solo or small shop lawyers.

So easy to use. Interface is fairly intuitive. I rely on my timekeeping program, as every lawyer does. This service has been trouble free, and such a pleasure to use. Customer service is generally quite good, too.

Occasionally I find that I cannot figure something out on my own, but then when I contact customer service, I get the answer promptly.

Ruth D.
Ruth D.
President and Founder in USA

I've used TimeSolv, first as an agency employee and then as an owner, since 2002. It's indispensable

Kommentare: Accurate time-keeping; minimal time spent keeping time; professional, accurate reports that are easy to customize and easy to prepare; superb flexibility in setting up projects and making time entries; credibility with our clients (our invoices are never questioned, which contributes to maintaining excellent client relationships); too many more to list.

We are a fee-for-service organization, so time-keeping is essential. TimeSolv reduces the time we spend keeping track of client service time. Additionally, it allows us to create accurate work statements and analytical tools, literally in seconds. Our clients appreciate the reports as much as we do. And in rare instances of client non-payment, we have been praised by attorneys and judges for our superb record-keeping. Our marketing agency depends on TimeSolv.

Because the application has such deep functionality, there is a learning curve for administrators and new users. Each new user needs to receive training and will likely have many questions. But TimeSolv has excellent telephone training, tutorials, and customer support. Any function-rich software application is going to require training, so we don't see this as a downside.

Timothy C.

Great Product, Better than great support

Kommentare: Once can compare features, price, etc., and as a former IT professional, I get that you will, but what is at least as important is follow-through and support from the vendor. These guys rock it. They assign someone to you, who takes ownership of helping you and your staff. They actually make changes to the system based on customer feedback, and then tell you when they implemented what you were looking for. The strength of any software product is ultimately dependent on the support behind it, and this is top notch

It does just about whatever you want it to do, billings wise.

Integration with quickbooks could be easier. Not the most intuitive interface.

Michelle W.
Accounting, HR, Legal Asst. in USA

Efficient product

Integration went pretty smoothly. Cost effective product. Really like the ability to have custom narrative cover letters and the functionality and ease of client billing. Love having different file types in which you can download. Much more user friendly than other products I have used before.

Would like to see either more reports available, or the ability to drill down further within the reports to get more specific information. Also, more customization abilities within the product would be a great feature.

Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Paralegal/Office Manager in USA

From Clio to Timesolv

Kommentare: It was a smooth transition from Clio to Timesolv. Customer support is really great.

Easy to load, easy to use and easy for Staff to get used to and use immediately

Not much. I simply like it. Timesolv has been easy to talk to and helpful in everyway.

Andria D.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great TimeKeeping tool - great potential for improvements to make even better

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Setting up the product with a manually conversion was a little cumbersome. I would have liked a little more guidance from TimeSolv on this portion. While they were there for us to ask questions, with a new software you often "don't know what you don't know". A guideline or "steps" for how to setup all matters etc would have been useful. We have found several one - off situations that the systems cannot seem to handle.

TimeSolv is a great software for managing time. The training is great for clients who are well established on the product. Overall, this product has a great user interface and is fairly easy to learn on your own. Support is easy to get in contact with, and most generally can answer and solve issues rather quickly. The Knowledge center is a great resource tool. I also really enjoy being able to easily submit suggestions for improvements on the system.

There is still some features to be desired especially when it comes to modifying billing or matter setup to fit the clients needs. A little more "hand holding" could be done for new accounts first coming onto the system. There seems to be a lack of necessary reports, especially an audit report.

Amy S.
Legal Assistant in USA

Switching to TimeSolv was Timely

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We switched to TimeSolv at the beginning of the year and have been so happy with it. Our prior timekeeping program was not cloud based, so the switch saved us during the Pandemic shutdown when working offsite.

TimeSolv is very simple when it comes to keeping time and billing. And Technical Support is great!

Only the first page of the Invoices have the client name and/or Invoice #. I dropped the print offs and all the Invoices commingled and it took a while to separate and put the additional pages all attached to the correct Invoice.

David H.

Unparalleled customer support. Excellent, custom conversion from 15+ years of Timeslips data

Kommentare: Complete, useful conversion from TimeSlips. Regular updates. Great customer support.

I can't say enough good about the customer support compared to every other software I've ever used - of any description. I am a sole proprietor, and the time that the reps took to convert my 15+ years of Timeslips data into a mostly familiar format in TimeSolv. Several lengthy phone meetings and training sessions were involved to make sure that they understood what I needed and I understood how to use their product. I have to say, now that I'm adjusting to the new web-based platform, I am able to accomplish my daily timekeeping, invoicing and AR entries with less steps and greater efficiency than I ever did with TimeSlips. The search functions just work better, in nearly every field. The invoices are easier to tweak to my needs and preferences. Although it has taken me a little while to adjust to so many new ways of doing familiar things, it is starting to make sense, and I prefer it to any timekeeping software I have used. And after TImeSolv solved and answered all my questions and got me there, I called the main 800 line for a quick question about how to allocate payments. My call was answered on the 3rd ring and woman instantly had the answer to my question, and made sure I understood what I was doing before she got off the phone. Unbelievable - dare I say old -fashioned? - customer support for a thoroughly modern program.

The reporting functions a little less intuitive than other functions, to my mind, at least. A quick daily snapshot of time billed today, this week, month, year, would be useful.

Kimber F.

Good billing software

TimeSolv is intuitive and fairly easy to use. Even those who aren't super computer-savvy find it easy to enter time. The timers are an awesome time-saver, and everyone can access the program and enter their own time. Plus it integrates with LawPay to automatically apply payments.

The retainer feature seems incomplete, and doesn't line up with how we do our accounting, but we've found a work-around. There are a couple of reports that I'd like to see that don't currently exist, but the company seems good about taking feedback and perhaps incorporating it into future revisions.

Myrna V.

TimeSolv saves time!

Kommentare: Overall, TimeSolv has saved a lot of time in tracking billable hours, tracking productivity, tracking expenses, and creating and sending invoices. It also captures a lot of billable hours that were not accounted for before using TimeSolv.

I like TimeSolv's competitive pricing, ease of use, simple and intuitive interface, and helpful online guides compared to other programs. I also like that TimeSolv offers a lot of online training & support, and has a phone app. They also have a 30-day trial so that users are given sufficient time to try out the software versus competitors who only have a 7-day trial. If you need extra time, contact customer support and they can give you an extra week if you're unsure or stuck between two potential products.

I wish there were more customization options for the appearance of the invoice, such as the font type, font size, and the ability to move sections around on the invoice. I would also like to see an invoice template for a simple flat fee arrangement, instead of the complicated procedure they have now.

Erika H.
Legal Firm Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TimeSolv is all you need!

Kommentare: I love TimeSolv! I have used many other Time Entry/Billing platforms, but this is by far the most user friendly.

It is convenient and I can manipulate my client invoices to fit their individual needs. I love the time entry timer toggle - so compact on my desktop instead of leaving a webpage open to bog down my system!

I wish there was a darker variance in color, to indicate which entry you are clicking on in Invoices.