Über RetailEdge

Erschwingliche, leistungsstarke POS-Software; integrierte Point-of-Sale- und Bestandsverwaltunssoftware für Einzelhandelsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über RetailEdge

Simple, easy to use, just play with the program for a while and you will get it.

Using the report drop down boxes. I have to bring up sales 3 times before I get to the list I need.

Bewertungen zu RetailEdge

RetailEdge hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 174 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RetailEdge bereits verwendet?

Eric
Eric
Einzelhandel

We have been using RE since 2007 and have been very happy overall.

Kommentare: It's an effective way for us to manage our inventory and reports with out a high cost. I do wish there were a userface update to be more "modern" and the ability to look up customers who haven't been here since, say, 2015. More in depth reporting can be beneficial as well.

The affordability is nice, compared to others that I've shopped around for. We purchased our setup in 2007 and we have since added to it, and have a total of three key FOB's (2 machines, 1 backup) for our business. I can operate the system in my sleep because I'm familiar w/ it, which makes it very hard to consider changing to another system. After digging into the features I was looking for, I found that with a modest purchase, RE can do everything that I want and need it to do.

I have asked for some features over the years that seem simple and would be useful for the wide variety of customers as well. However, I think my biggest dislike is the inability to get a beep when a negative item is scanned and we're not looking at the screen. Example: We sell canned cat foods, and often times, we sell 24-72 of them at a time. Most of these cans have to be scanned at least once. Errors happen, and if our inventory is off or the items have arrived before being put in, there will be a negative. If you aren't looking at the screen, you'll simply not see the "are you sure" notification, which another scan of a can hits "ok" We have trained ourself for the most part, but it would still be nice to have an alert.

Kaitlyn
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Retail Edge is great for my business!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great helping set up the software, training me on how to enter inventory and use it for everyday use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was also great along the way answering all my questions and helped us order our gift cards, which we love! The technical support team has been amazing and is always eager to help! They even find problems before you do. Everyone I have come in contact with has been friendly and helpful. I can't say enough great things about this software and how amazing it has been for my retail store. I implemented Retail Edge from day 1 and I am so happy I did! Especially with the pandemic. If I did not have the seamless integrated with Shopify, I can't say I would still be open today. That really saved me and kept customers thinking about my store! I can't say enough good things about Retail Edge!!

Retail Edge is so easy to use! The checkout process is straightforward and hard to make a mistake. The integration with Shopify is great for my business because I have the same inventory instore and online. The reporting is amazing to help analyze my business. The gift cards Retail Edge offers are nice to offer to customers and easy to use when checking out. The purchase order section is great for retail because you can easily see what hasn't come in and what you should cancel. I also like that the Retail Edge team is constantly updating the software and staying up to date so you don't have to. I have used most features that Retail Edge offers and I love most of them!

I love so much about this software but if I had to change anything it would be to make the security feature easier to use. I want to be able to lock the sales manager so employees can not see how much money is made, which you can do, but every time I lock it, I mess something else up. Also, one thing I have run into with the online integration is when people buy gift cards in store and want to use them online and vice versa. If there was some way to make gift cards able to use both instore and online, that would be awesome! So, just making those things easier would be so helpful and make this software perfect for my business!

Becci

Retail Edge is Great!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of use and support. The customer service is friendly and easy to understand and follow.

Wish the support was 24 hours. It would be nice to be able to call support at any hour, but we make it work by scheduling tech stuff early in the day since we are in the west.

Jonathon
OWNER in USA
Tabak, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

retail edge!

Kommentare: using it for over two years and I regret buying 52 times a year. gold member , waist of money, I wish they would listen to their costumers business needs when they do an update.

nothing at all , this is a waist of TIME and money.

I just have cons time consuming , even when utilize excel to reduce time editing, adding and editing inventory, this is not for a small business ,on the other hand absolutely horrible for large business with large inventory if you have a small inventory business i.e. less than 500 items, this software is okay !!!

Antwort von High Meadow Business Solutions

Jonathon, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are sorry you had a frustrating experience. We understand the Gold Support plan may not be the right fit for everyone, so we removed you from the it and refunded you for the month of January. We have reached out to you several times to set up a one-on-one remote training session with one of our sales staff. Please email us at sales@retailedge.com or give us a call. We hope to resolve these issues with you and meet your expectations. -RetailEdge

Nicole
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT Customer Support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Retail Edge offers a plethora of reporting options, making it a versatile tool for my business. Its user-friendly interface makes navigation seamless, enhancing overall usability.

At the moment, I can't think of any drawbacks to Retail Edge.

letzten Monat

Hi Nicole, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience of the program and look forward to continue serving your POS and inventory management needs. -Kiana

Dale
Managing Director in Trinidad und Tobago

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Oh! This has been a great experience for managing inventory and for processing sales in a professional manner. Both for the customer and cashier's experience.

I like that I have the option of Free email tech support and that updates are reasonably priced via the bronze package. The replies are always courteous and helpful. Plus, I know that I have the paid one off tech support service which I used once due to the urgency of the issue. I can't complain about the actual software because I am extremely satisfied.

I wish that I could refund a store credit via cash instead of only being able to apply it to an invoice. Sometimes, I need to refund a customer their store credit and I have to do lots of work arounds. It would be nicer to have a totally revamped discount system. I find creating promotions and renewing them tedious. The options are adequate, but the interface is not user-friendly for regular changes... it just needs to be an easier faster process for the person inputting the promotions. Again, possibly a total revamp instead of updates. Maybe an up-loadable spread sheet would be an option as there are sometimes so many items to create promotions for that my ability to create promotions becomes frustrating.

Sara
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feature Rich, Robust & Easy to Use Store Management Software

Kommentare: In investigating RE, I emailed the company many, many times. I always got a prompt, complete reply that covered all of my concerns. They were patient and helped me transfer data twice, as the new computer crashed and had to be repaired, then the software reinstalled. In refining the program for my vitamin shop, they have been helpful every step of the way, often offering solutions from their own experience using RE.

-soft learning curve -excellent reports -feature rich -extreme value for the price - wicked awesome support -easy to update inventory

- minor tweaks that may well be built in later- just getting used to another system, nothing really against RE

MELISSA
Owner in Kanada
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system especially if you're internet is not stable

Kommentare: It works well with our current system.

We chose this software because we didn't have to pay a monthly fee (except for support). We liked that the inventory and reports are all included.

The software was a little confusing in the beginning. It's expensive to get new workstations but it pays for itself eventually when you use it for a longer amount of time.

Antwort von High Meadow Business Solutions

Hi Melissa, great feedback! We aim to keep your cost of ownership low with reasonable prices and little to no monthly fees so more money stays in your pocket. :) Thanks again! -Kayla

Psychi
Chief Opperations Officer in Barbados
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for businesses big or small

Kommentare: Super easy to use and worth every cent.

Retail Edge is easy to use and support in on the system in the Help tab.A help tab that actually answers your questions and videos to make it easy to understand.

I have no complaints, Retail Edge works perfect in all areas of the business.InventorySales ReportsPOSSo many options for sales.

Martin

First Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use, helpful to manage inventory.

It takes some time to adjust to hot buttons. Wish there were a couple of more colors to choose from

Melissa
Beauty Supply Distributor in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

RetailEdge is Essential!

Kommentare: RetailEdge has been pretty flawless for me, and the rare occasions I've needed assistance, I was taken care of promptly by their team. Everyone has been very professional, and I've never felt "rushed" off the phone when needed support. They take their time, explain things thoroughly, and are kind in the process.

I love how easy it is to navigate, and customize different reports. It's great to be able to really "drill down" into the inventory and get all sorts of useful data on products. This has been a HUGE help in determining which items to stock more of, and which ones to let go. It really streamlines my inventory! I also love to customize the setup for multiple users, so not every employee has access to all the features. There's nothing it can't do so far!

I'm having trouble thinking of anything I really don't like... The one thing I wish it did, is have the ability to attach a "time-sensitive" note for individual customers. Similar to the "note" that pops up when selecting a customer account, I wish there was a feature that could let me know when their professional license expires (or is getting close to expiring), so I would be automatically prompted to ask for their updated copy.

Antwort von High Meadow Business Solutions

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! With regards to a time-sensitive pop up, we have had customers ask for this type of feature in the past and there are scripts that can be run that will allow you to do this. To make sure we address your concerns fully, we will be reaching out to you via email shortly. Thanks again!

Shana

Smokey Shay’s review

Kommentare: I have had nothing but positive interactions with the customer service department of retail edge everything has been incredibly smooth and very easy to use

The register system is user-friendly and easy to teach new employees to use, if and when we ever have a problem retail edge customer service is very easy to use and they solve all problems in about 30 minutes or less… But problems are few and far between over the last 10 years of using this system

The only issue I have had over the last 10 years as if an employee accidentally deletes a listing with the barcode still in the listing retail edge remembers that barcode and we do have an issue with having the “this item has been deleted” error message... I have found an easy work around by putting the barcode into the stock number field so that this error message does not happen

Curtis

Review from Scissor Sweep Vinyl

Kommentare: The software is great, but the people at High Meadow are first class!

We own the software and the data we collect. I have never cared for 'cloud' providers who if you stop paying or move to another service, you lose access to data from your customers.The amount of tie that you guys have committed to the Shopify Integration. It is as easy as can be. thanks for the effort so I didn't have to learn myself.

I would love to be able to recover credit card processing fees through a 'loss of cash discount' or something like that.Every vender and government agency I deal with charges me their processing fees, why can't I do the same through RetailEdge?

letztes Jahr

Hi Curtis, We do have a cash discount/cc surcharge suggestion in the programming list and is of high priority. Thank you so much for your review!

joshua
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't spend too much on your POS!

Kommentare: Customer service is great. I am very happy. I would recommend to others (and have)

I loved the price. But I did a lot of research before I bought. It took me months to decide. I loved that I could use my own hardware. It really does it all. The price compared to other companies is 50-70% lower with more features and no annual fees if you don't want the latest version. Room for expansion is awesome. Adding another terminal does not cost an arm and a leg with other products. To have a non-web based POS software that does it all for this price is amazing.

When you first buy it you don't get full use of the software until you talk to a rep. It would be nice just to have a license key.

Munkee
Store Manager in USA

Smoke Shop/ Head Shop

Kommentare: I had the opportunity to work with Retail Edge, and I am thoroughly impressed with their services. The team at Retail Edge was highly professional, knowledgeable, and efficient throughout the entire process.Retail Edge's POS system is highly functional, intuitive, and user-friendly. It enabled our team to effortlessly manage inventory, process transactions, and generate sales reports in real-time, resulting in a streamlined operation and improved efficiency.Retail Edge's customer service is unparalleled. Their team was readily available to answer any questions and provided excellent training to ensure we were entirely comfortable with the system.In conclusion, I strongly recommend Retail Edge to any business seeking a reliable and efficient POS system. Their advanced technology and exceptional customer service make them stand out from the competition.

The customer service that Retail Edge provides is unparalleled. They were always available to answer our questions and provided excellent training to ensure that we were completely comfortable with the system.

I cant think of anything specific , but the team as always been very accommodating at adding things or making changes to the program to help us achieve our goal .

Tara
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well, updates often, easy to learn

Kommentare: Retailedge makes inventory a breeze, and helps us keep up with customers, their purchases, and more. It is also nice to see what the other locations are selling, what they have in their inventory and so on.

I have been using this product for over 8 years and enjoy how easy it is to teach new employees the program. Retail edge updates often enough, and the support staff is always helpful. I also like that I can use the same system at multiple locations.

I really wish this worked on a mac. I hate that I have to use PC's at work when I use macs everywhere else.

Antwort von High Meadow Business Solutions

Hi Tara, thanks so much for the kind words! In regards to the Mac issue, RetailEdge can work on a Mac using a 3rd party virtualization software like Parallels or Fusion. This is a little more involved and works well for some customers. Feel free to give us a call if you would like to learn more! -Kayla

Paul

RetailEdge is awesome

Kommentare: I would recommend RetailEdge to any store that is getting started because it is affordable and the IT team is able to speak in terms that is understandable.

I have used RetailEdge for 4 years now and I love having the gold level which is very inexpensive. I know I can call them and get any question answered usually within an hour.

I wish there was a training manual that I could download with the basics for my employees for returns, exchanges, gift cards, entering inventory, etc.

Antwort von High Meadow Business Solutions

Hello Paul, thank you for your review! There is an online training manual for all things RetailEdge. just go to www.retailedge.com/help. We also have a YouTube series with basic training video tutorials. Thanks again!

Kevork
Co-owner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Love This Retail Solution!!!!

Kommentare: Peace of mind, easy backups, control over inventory, solid reporting.

GREAT free customer support over email. Frequent updates. VERY Flexible. AFFORDABLE purchase price and updates. Rock solid performance. Great under the hood abilities. Without a doubt, the most feature rich and the most affordably priced retail pos with an incredible and responsive team. Recently improved support for integrated cloud, network, e-commerce. Runs very well on Windows 7.

Not the MOST appealing visually. Some features are buried or structurally antiquated. Good (not great) reports, templates (no ability to edit template for reports receipts). Sales/discount rules are one of the elements that are feature rich, but tricky to set up. Not as intuitive as they could be. For some, (not me) it might be a con that it doesn't run on an iPad.

Carla
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful! Never a glitch!

Kommentare: The software does everything! It provides a flexible and user friendly POS that fits my business. It is affordable, secure, provides numerous reports and has the best support service you will find. Seriously, the best retail program out there.

It is hard to pick one thing! It was so perfect for my boutique. But if I have to pick one thing, it would have to be ease of use. I was able to figure everything out without help-although they are readily available if you need assistance, and could train my employees on the system myself.

Since it provided everything I needed, and was so flexible in application, there isn't much I don't like. My store is unique in that I sell some custom items (curtains for example) that are made up of various items purchased and sold as a single unit. This is a bit cumbersome but manageable.

Sam
Treasurer in USA

Happy User

Kommentare: I have used other point of sale software and had nothing but headache using the software which was Much more expensive.

I like customer support. They are awesome and have always been there for us. I will definitely recommendThier gold plan it is worth having.

I really have no complaints other then I need more time in the day to use all the reports I could be using.

Heather

RetailEdge Increased Productivity

Kommentare: We have been using RetailEdge for around 20 years and have always been very satisfied with all the services and products we use.

The system is almost an all-in-one for our business! Integrations are seamless. Support is amazing! We can get any report we need and manage our inventory and sales all in one system.

I have nothing to add regarding what I like least.

Tim

Retail Edge was a solution that allowed us a robust, feature rich system with a low entry cost.

We love that we were able to use a lot of our own hardware, we can run remotely offline with their Island system and have multiple locations. Our budget was small, but the system affordable and delivered on our needs. We like that we can talk to someone and our Gold Support Plan allows us access to technicians when we need it.

Some types of transactions are a little restrictive, however, it may be our own lack of knowledge. We continue to learn about the software and new ways to do things. Sometimes we are just too busy to learn more about it. To this end some additional webinars would be helpful routinely where we could get some online training and ask specific questions.

Peter
Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and learn and very Affordable

Kommentare: Tracking sales, Inventory and customer traffic was a key factor to us purchasing Retailedge. Ease of reporting was surprising easy

Easy to learn and use sales. Screens are easy to read and follow. Customer base is very useful

PO and ordering can be a bit confusing. I do not order very much purchased product only 1 time a month if that

Ken
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Retail Edge Works

Kommentare: Very happy

Works well with multiple locations. Without a multi-store operation there would be no way to keep track of inventory or sales at all locations

Getting data out of the system for use in other software could use a bit of improvement

Steven

Long time customer

The software is easy to use, there aren't any features I'd like in a POS system that are missing. In fact there are features in RE that I don't use that make me want to try them out just because I have this access to them.

I have reported a bug five years ago and it still hasn't been fixed. Support looked at it with me and said I was the only person that had reported that issue and that they'd work on it but yearssssss later the bug is still there!