Über Avionté

Avionte bietet eine moderne Lösung mit vollständiger End-to-End-Funktionalität für Büroangestellte, Leichtindustrie, IT und professionelle Personaldienstleister*innen.

Erfahre mehr über Avionté

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Avionté bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Corporate Trainer/ Regional Manager / Professional Placement Recruiter in USA

We chose Avionte as our ATS supplier

Kommentare: Avionte has given us the opportunity to reduce the operations workload for our staffing coordinators.
We are now streamlined and almost completely paperless.

The system is very user friendly as we have several integrations making the day to day workload much easier for the staffing coordinators. Some of these integrations include the criminal background check and E-Verify. The E-documents also save the coordinators from completing unnecessary paperwork which is done all electronic.

How jobs are posted from the job orders out to job boards.

Emerson N.
Owner in Mexiko
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Good but prohibitively expensive for 1-person shop

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm moving on to another platform, since I can't afford the 2-user minimum

Good functionality, responsive customer support, good LinkedIn integration

Cost, and they took suggestions but rarely implemented them

Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
VP Operations & Marketing in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Avionte - The good, bad and ugly

4 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall we've had a pretty good experience, outside of the numerous issues we had with implementation and set up.

I like that everything can be managed in one platform. All employee management, job management, backgrounds, payroll, and time management is taken care of in one platform.

It is not the easiest to understand and manage certain things in the back office - where our payroll is processed. We've have quite a few issues with setting up and managing PTO time, as well as some customizations we've needed. But the customer support is excellent. I think training materials can be better.

Misty R.
Human Resources Administrator in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Just Enough to Get By

Kommentare: Overall the software allows us to manage our day to day operations, it definitely has areas of improvement that need to be made that have been overlooked as developers think forward and focus on new developments and projects and seem to forget about old system improvements. The ACA companion app is a perfect example of this, they rushed to get it out, now it gets little to no attention leaving our company and only a handful of others scrambling to manually code our 1095's. Its wonderful this works for other clients flawlessly (So we have been told) but for us its been a headache since the launch and we were told no further developments would be made as the team focused on new ventures. (so basically what I heard was because only your company and a few others have this issue its not really important to us).
The software is a good BASIC end to end solution but could definitely do a lot to streamline processes for all of its clients.

Avionte allowed my company to move out of paper applications into the digital age, some of its integrations have been helpful and it has helped us in managing overall employment compliance. I like that it does provide even though flawed an end to end solution for our staffing firm

-Employee documents can be a mess when the employee is longstanding or has had multiple jobs -There is no way to flag an individual who receives an MSO so that if they leave and return benefits is immediately aware -ACA tracking, enrollments, & Deductions 2 separate modules... previous software has auto tracked ACA eligibility because FT/PT status is designated at the assignment level. We have people who work short term PT jobs that then may go on to work a full time job and are genuinely eligible to receive benefits. To date we have not found a method to measure an individual for edibility before the 90 day window. -Unemployment Module- completely barebones, only 2 reports exist when this type of reporting is crucial to business operations. It attaches unemployment to whatever the employees current branch is instead of to the assignment to which the claim was filed, and there is no report or log to show activity on unemployment's. There is a log that shows when the claim is open or closed but no detail as to why, and no initial open date. For performance metrics it is critical to see activity on the claims. It would be nice to see reporting similar to the sales metrics reporting. There is no training or help in understanding how Avionte intended this module to be used. - Help Center a whole bunch of articles that you have to ask your question very carefully and did through several articles to get to your answer. -Finally the system feels Antiquated to other systems

Rosa L.
Dir of Finance in USA

Comparable to leading competitors

It seems like they improved on some of our issues with Bullhorn - pipelining was completely new to us but makes sense to track and we've found it very useful. Also, they are open to feature requests and actually address them or provide alternatives - makes you feel heard.

Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing.

Recruiting Manager in USA

Not recommended for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting

Kommentare: I think Avionte is an okay product for corporate recruiting or recruiting in light industrial and clearical fields. It is not the best for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting. We have many work arounds to be able to use the software to do our jobs.

Easy to use and understand. Mirrors a Microsoft Outlook view with trees and drop downs. After many customizations, it is easy to implement your workflow. It's good to be able to have both front and back office functionality in the same platform. Good reporting capabilities.

Avionte is below average for the cost. They have been working on a web-based platform for years but it is still not fully functional - therefore you must work simultaneously in a server & web platform. Outdated software and slow customer support. Always being nickel & dimed for customizations to improve usability.

David O.
Area Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Avionte a software to handle front and back office.

Kommentare: I've been using Avionte from Core, Aero, and Bold. They all seem to do a good job.

I like the fact that you can customize the job positions and certifications by adding them manually.

With the new Avionte Bold it was difficult to get the team to create job orders. Now that they know it the process isn't too bad.

Antwort von Avionte

vor 7 Monaten

David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. We appreciate your support and your great partnership!

Samantha P.
Staffing Manager in USA

Overall a great product!

I really like how everything is set up on the front end and how easy it is to access information. I love the amount of reports and their accessibility.

I would say the one thing I have an issue with is not being able to see employee/candidates or customers that are coded under a different "branch" unless I have that specific branch chosen under branch settings. The main time I have an issue with this is when I am working on an order, let's say if an applicant from branch "A" applies to a job within my branch, "B" then I would not know unless I have branch "A" chosen in settings. I try to stay within my branch because our company as a whole has 1000's of applicants and a large amount of work orders so if I have all branches available in my settings it bogs down my screen and slows me down on getting the information I need solely for my branch.

William S.
William S.
Controller in USA

Avionte

We are able to access the software anywhere there is an internet connection. In addition, the software features a full billing, payroll and tax functionality in addition to their front office. Finally, the payroll tax software is excellent. This is very important since we operate in a state with city and school district taxes.

The current version does not work well on cell phones and tablets. A new version coming out in July will resolve this issue.

Caleb H.
IT Admin in USA

Avionte - Power to the people

Kommentare: The customer support is awesome. They are super helpful. Its not fully web based yet. Once it is, it will be the best product out here.

The integrations is awesome. They add it all to our website and temps can create an account do the whole application process from our website.

It doesn't work with Mac. Which is more or less our company's problem. We have to use a remote desktop app and that is full of bugs and issues. Once avionte is fully web based. It will be so much better.

Charlotte G.
Onboarding Lead in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LOVE the counter feature for applicants

Kommentare: Overall I feel that Avionte is more effective than the in house database we used previously - it also is nicer to have another team to reach out to with issues. The integration and customization on this tool is great!

I purely use Avionte from an on-boarding standpoint and not for managing employees on assignment. The ability to see incomplete applications is HUGE and my previous software did not have this. It allows us to follow-up with applicants that have started and stopped the application for some reason. I like that you can customize and add in 'Action Types,' 'certifications', statuses, branches, etc. The counter feature is great so you can narrow in where your bottle necks are. You can export data in to excel and if you learn basic pivot table or how to run macros you can really quickly sort data effectively. There is a lot of ability to customize where columns are and your short cuts as well as different color schemes. I think they work with a variety of vendors that integrate well into the tool and hope they add a few more in the future.

The customer service team is slow to respond and we honestly spent several weeks going back and forth to fix a system issue on more than one occasion. It is also important to know that when they build reports for you that report is 'fixed in time.' For Example, if you build a report to look at statuses but then add a new status later you need to reach back out to Avionte to update the report to allow you to pull that status again. Not major but something that caught us off guard. There is no reporting feature to find 'time to hire'

Shawn V.
Corporate Trainer in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Avionte Uses: Staffing vs. Headhunting

I am in a unique situation where I have trained and used Avionte in both a Staffing and a Headhunting setting. Here at QPS our main focus is that staffing side of the business, but we over the past couple of years our Professional Team has grown as well. Avionte is our sole ATS and CRM on the Staffing side of things and our team including myself love it. There are so many key features that make this product stand out on the staffing side including back-office, reporting, customization, and most importantly a one stop shop for us to run our business. On top of those key features, Avionte has a support staff that is next to none that is here to help whenever we need it.

Now to the other side of the coin and how our Professional Team (AKA Headhunters) have utilized Avionte. A few years ago, our Professional team was utilizing Avionte for our lower end candidates and another ATS for our higher end candidates. Our team decided that Avionte didn't have the key features our other ATS system had and decided to completely get out of Avionte and move over to the other ATS. A few of the biggest reasons why was that the interface of Avionte didn't compare, Avionte wasn't cloud based, and the ease of use of Avionte compared to the other ATS wasn't there either.

Patti M.
Executive Assistant in USA
201-500 Mitarbeiter

We have been able to do amazing things with this new software

Kommentare: We have had hours and hours of payroll processing time cut by the items that we are able to do with the software. We have been able to upload W2s directly to our company website - employee portal for the employees to download and print themselves. We have saved thousands of dollars in costs related to payroll checks, mailing costs, printing costs, W2 printing, mailing, stuffing envelopes . . . Not having to print every single thing under the sun has been wonderful. Tech support is AMAZING! Our implementation team was wonderful, and continues to be a great partnership. Peace of mind that we are doing things correctly is great. Being able to upload documents directly into the employee file and not contact different branches to be able to see documents. Data entry at the branch level has improved dramatically as the employees are responsible for entering their own information. Makes for so many fewer mistakes. There really are so many things that I have come to appreciate with this software.

Very user friendly. Once you learn the names of items, it is quite simple to go back and forth between different areas of the software, and yet never lose your place.

There isn't much I don't like. Every problem that I have believed that I had, was able to be either adjusted by Avionte, or I've been able to find a work around that did exactly what was needed.

Laura S.
Director of IT/Systems Advancement in USA

Industry Focused

Kommentare: We have been able to go 100% paperless and continue to find efficiencies in our processes, reducing the resources necessary for data management. Because development has been focused on the new product, the core application often requires lengthy process to achieve results with many stepped procedures like on-boarding. The disconnect between the core and web based has created some confusion for users. Customer service and account management has been very receptive and good, support isn't always as useful.

Avionte is definitely a solution for the staffing industry. They have lagged a bit on innovation in recent years, but seem to be correcting and their new product features look to be solutions that can compete with changing technology and trends in the industry.

Support often takes a long time on non-urgent issues and the staff isn't always knowledgeable or creative in helping to find solutions to process gaps or changes. Reporting is very convoluted, you have to combine many queries, export in order to get some basic key data. Lack of API is frustrating.

Anna H.
Senior Onboarding Specialist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Avionte is easy and useful!

Kommentare: Although sometimes the system freezes, it works really well for all of the needs for myself and for our teams for our applicants and reporting purposes.

I like that the search features are super useful. It’s nice to be able to use search functions to find people assigned to different staffing representatives using select statuses. It’s really helpful to find all of your applicants or select groups and monitor our applicants. The reporting functions are super useful, it’s easy to build a report fast based on what I need and it is self explanatory! It’s great that you can move the columns around in search, being able to move certain columns (status, Employee ID, last contact date, etc) helps me focus on what I need to be seeing and narrowing out what I don’t need. It’s great that everything transfers to excel easily, too. It’s helpful you can change the color of the system, I prefer the darker theme for my eyes!

I don’t like that often we have times where the system is freezing and it seems like it happens often.

Janell O.
Director of Corporate Services in USA

Disappointed

Kommentare: I thought the Avionte advanced search and Auto Match features would revolutionize my team's ability to search. As it is working right now it is not doing that all... for new data since our June conversion it seems to be ok but I can't find the people I need that converted from our old system. CONNECT was a great experience but the Q&As made me feel like a bouncing ball - ask one person, they don't know, ask another person, they don't know, ask someone else, maybe they have a suggestion, find the right person and they have no idea what the answer is and no suggestions on what to do. I feel as if Avionte grew too quickly and find themselves unable to support the new companies who came on board. The Knowledge Base and Avi the owl are all well and good but I feel like our training was lacking. And if I don't know a feature even exists - Group Searching Options - how do I know to find a Knowledge Base article on them. Support is good IF you get lucky and get someone who knows something about your problem; otherwise we're on our own and that's not a good feeling.

We're still using the Core App and what i like most is that all of the information I need is on one screen. Everything is easy to find and the system is responsive.

The service and support are awful. We are 2+ months post conversion and still don't have ACA reporting capabilities. We are unable to use the Web Modules because our data is so out of whack (it's supposed to be a mirror image of the Core App right? it's not at all) and our rep. She does't return calls or emails even from our company VP. I attended CONNECT and thought I had gotten good answers to some lingering questions about reporting and searching but the instruction doesn't seem to work when applied within my system (bad data conversion maybe?).

Jose A.
Payroll in USA

Great staff to work with.

Great customer service from the whole Avionte team. I like that we have a manager to oversee our company. We like that we have a point in contact to reach when we have questions or concerns. They allow us to set up a weekly call to discuss any items or just to see how he can help us. It is a great product for temporary staffing services. Our business customers are temporary staffing companies which is why we are using Avionte. The back office part of Avionte is what we use mostly. We've had to customize many things within Avionte which helps us in the long run.

The turn around time for issues encountered or even questions with their Support Team is not something I like. I am not a fan of having to submit a ticket for everything, even if it just a question. I understand the set up but the turn around time is not the greatest.

Beth M.
Beth M.
Vice President of Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Staffing Industry specific that is flexible and proactive

Kommentare: Because we are no longer just a local staffing provider, we found ourselves unable to keep up with the vast amount of changes without Avionte. The ACA, for instance, would have been impossible for us to navigate and solve without Avionte. They were able to develop solutions and then improve upon them quickly. In addition, they are constantly looking for new partners to add to the service suite. We also love the people and the support they provide us.

What initially sold us on this product was that they provided back office solutions that were specific to our industry. They continue to upgrade and update the software to solve the fast moving employment laws at the local, city, state and federal levels.

We hated that our leadership chose to host the solution instead of going with the cloud base solutions. It was costly and it was very inefficient for us. We've now moved to the cloud and couldn't be happier.

Andrew W.
HR Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Not an all-in-one solution

Kommentare: Overall, software programs are generally only as good as the work flow processes that are put in place around them, and our organization is not good at establishing consistent processes.

When self-hosting, there is a lot of customization you can do, allowing quick access to data. Also, works great as an applicant tracker.

Because the software is built around recruiting and billing, there are numerous features very well suited in the areas. However, their are other functions within a staffing company that the software is not built to handle. For example, when being sold the software, one of the selling features was I9 compliance and management. Unfortunately, this has never been a reality. Now, if we want to get I9 compliance capabilities, we have to contract (at an additional cost) with an Avionte partner. Not what we were led to believe during the sales pitch.

Linda F.
Director of Administration in USA

Avionte Review

Kommentare: Avionte has allowed us to streamline many processes and reduce manual tracking and processes across multiple platforms. While there are areas we feel need to be improved upon, it has improved our business operations.

Avionte provides the full Life Cycle; tying the applicant tracking through to the hiring process, payroll and billing the customer. *Electronic onboarding *WOTC integration *Employee Portal *Customer Portal *Web Time import

*Lack of open API *Account Receivable Module does not allow users to create an invoice with multiple line items or adding free text comments through the A/R module (outside of the invoicing creating by time entry/payroll process). *A/R does not allow for processing a refund to a customer *Payroll does not allow use of a negative deduction to refund something withheld *ACA Tracking functionality needs to be updated

Meigann Y.
Business Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Work In Progress

Kommentare: Avionte has improved how candidates are managed and has streamlined several processes for our company which has allowed us to move our data into the digital age.

I like that Avionte is innovative and continues to improve. I also appreciate that the company is willing to take advice from their clients and implement changes that are beneficial to the specific needs of each client.

I don't like that the software has not changed consistently, the changes are somewhat abrupt. For example, we trained and became proficient with the core application and then through Client Connect there was a big push for everyone to begin using Aero, which was abandoned and was only a DH platform for temp agencies. Now, we will be transitioning to a new platform with very few details heading into the new platform.

Staffing Specialist/Coordinator in USA

Avionte Core and Web Based Platform

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a positive experience with Avionte. We have been able to increase efficiency with applications and candidate searches in our system. Also, the customer service is phenomenal. From the call-in customer service to our SAE (sales account exec), everyone is very helpful and understanding of the issues we face when something doesn't appear to be functioning properly. Usually, issues are VERY quickly resolved.

This software is very user friendly, and the new web based platform navigates easily on mobile devices. Our company has been able to attract more applicants with the web based platform, because they are able to complete our applications on their smartphones or tablets. The ability to text a candidate through the software and have it logged as a message in their record is helpful as well.

The one issue we have had is that there is currently no way to have an answered text record in the candidate's file, we still have to manually record emails and text responses.

Taylor E.
Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Effective and efficient software for recruiting

Kommentare: Because of Avionte's many functions, it took time and training to become fluent within it, but today I could not do my job without it!

All of my candidates are centrally located and relatively easy to look up and contact. It can handle many of the duties of staffing from recruiting to payroll to billing and more. Very versatile and expansive.

The advanced searches can be a little tricky to figure out. I feel that the search setups could be more intuitive.

Antwort von Avionte

Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share your feedback. We hope that you'll find the new search capabilities in BOLD more intuitive. Feel free to reach out to your Account Exec if you want to take a look! Great software depends on the ease of use, so we always want to improve upon that experience. Thanks for being an Avionte customer!

Erik S.
Director of Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Backed by Good People

The software is good- very robust and covers everything that we need. We found that there were only 4 staffing software vendors who could do EVERYTHING that we need. Avionte regularly solicits feedback, and shapes their future development based on what the customers are looking for.

They are a growing company, and sometimes that growth affects the customer. While everything has not run perfectly with Avionte, when the rare problem comes up, the problem gets SOLVED.

Dennis B.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I began the search for a new ATS system for my business and I had a few “non-negotiable” items that I needed when choosing a new ATS Software company. Over a four month period, I actively looked at several ATS systems and tested four different ATS companies that I felt could provide me with the capabilities that I would need, not only to operate my business but also act as a partner to help grow my business. In choosing an ATS system, I wanted a company that truly cared about my business, had cutting edge technology, flexibility in customizations, was easy to use and more importantly, easy to train my recruiters to use. I also wanted something that required, minimal clicks and had HTML Capabilities to also use as a marketing tool. It was important to be able to pick up the phone and talk to someone, have a quick response time, and a company that was continually upgrading their system and could give best practice ideas. After extensive research, it was evident that COMPAS was the only company that met all of my criteria. The system is off the charts, easy to use, and I truly believe that they care about me and my business. I have never in my experience using ATS systems, met a company that says “yes is the answer, what’s the question”. In addition, it was huge fear of migrating my data as it is my life line. The migration was quick and accurate. About a week later, I noticed a minor mistake on a categorization (my fault) and made one phone call to the migration team. Within 20 minutes, they fixed my mistake and never interrupted my business for a single moment. In my experience, everyone that I have dealt with in COMPAS genuinely cares about your success, is time sensitive and treats you like extended family. I believe that, that kind of culture does not happen by accident, but instead, is a direct result of leadership and hiring people that are the best in the business. I could not be more happy with my decision to join the COMPAS Family and believe that the best idea is still yet to come…. and when it does, COMPAS will be leading the charge.