Über Avionté

Avionte bietet eine moderne Lösung mit vollständiger End-to-End-Funktionalität für Büroangestellte, Leichtindustrie, IT und professionelle Personaldienstleister*innen.

Erfahre mehr über Avionté

I think they work with a variety of vendors that integrate well into the tool and hope they add a few more in the future.

Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing.

Bewertungen zu Avionté

3,8
3,9
3,8
3,7

Avionté hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 163 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avionté bereits verwendet?

Cynthia
Cynthia
Corporate Trainer/ Regional Manager / Professional Placement Recruiter in USA

We chose Avionte as our ATS supplier

Kommentare: Avionte has given us the opportunity to reduce the operations workload for our staffing coordinators.
We are now streamlined and almost completely paperless.

The system is very user friendly as we have several integrations making the day to day workload much easier for the staffing coordinators. Some of these integrations include the criminal background check and E-Verify. The E-documents also save the coordinators from completing unnecessary paperwork which is done all electronic.

How jobs are posted from the job orders out to job boards.

Emerson
Owner in Mexiko
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Good but prohibitively expensive for 1-person shop

Kommentare: I'm moving on to another platform, since I can't afford the 2-user minimum

Good functionality, responsive customer support, good LinkedIn integration

Cost, and they took suggestions but rarely implemented them

Misty
Human Resources Administrator in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Just Enough to Get By

Kommentare: Overall the software allows us to manage our day to day operations, it definitely has areas of improvement that need to be made that have been overlooked as developers think forward and focus on new developments and projects and seem to forget about old system improvements. The ACA companion app is a perfect example of this, they rushed to get it out, now it gets little to no attention leaving our company and only a handful of others scrambling to manually code our 1095's. Its wonderful this works for other clients flawlessly (So we have been told) but for us its been a headache since the launch and we were told no further developments would be made as the team focused on new ventures. (so basically what I heard was because only your company and a few others have this issue its not really important to us).
The software is a good BASIC end to end solution but could definitely do a lot to streamline processes for all of its clients.

Avionte allowed my company to move out of paper applications into the digital age, some of its integrations have been helpful and it has helped us in managing overall employment compliance. I like that it does provide even though flawed an end to end solution for our staffing firm

-Employee documents can be a mess when the employee is longstanding or has had multiple jobs -There is no way to flag an individual who receives an MSO so that if they leave and return benefits is immediately aware -ACA tracking, enrollments, & Deductions 2 separate modules... previous software has auto tracked ACA eligibility because FT/PT status is designated at the assignment level. We have people who work short term PT jobs that then may go on to work a full time job and are genuinely eligible to receive benefits. To date we have not found a method to measure an individual for edibility before the 90 day window. -Unemployment Module- completely barebones, only 2 reports exist when this type of reporting is crucial to business operations. It attaches unemployment to whatever the employees current branch is instead of to the assignment to which the claim was filed, and there is no report or log to show activity on unemployment's. There is a log that shows when the claim is open or closed but no detail as to why, and no initial open date. For performance metrics it is critical to see activity on the claims. It would be nice to see reporting similar to the sales metrics reporting. There is no training or help in understanding how Avionte intended this module to be used. - Help Center a whole bunch of articles that you have to ask your question very carefully and did through several articles to get to your answer. -Finally the system feels Antiquated to other systems

Corey
Sr System Analyst in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Decent System -- Support is terrible

There are a lot of reports available out of the box and the overall system is somewhat customizable.

The biggest issue with the platform is a lack of timely support post implementation. It's actually forced us to replatform. You have to submit a ticket via thier support desk, but then if you want someone to actually look at it in a reasonable timeframe you have to call in to the desk. Over the last few months tickets go days to weeks without updates, even after escalations.

Jeanette
Jeanette
VP Operations & Marketing in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Avionte - The good, bad and ugly

Kommentare: Overall we've had a pretty good experience, outside of the numerous issues we had with implementation and set up.

I like that everything can be managed in one platform. All employee management, job management, backgrounds, payroll, and time management is taken care of in one platform.

It is not the easiest to understand and manage certain things in the back office - where our payroll is processed. We've have quite a few issues with setting up and managing PTO time, as well as some customizations we've needed. But the customer support is excellent. I think training materials can be better.

Not recommended for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting

Kommentare: I think Avionte is an okay product for corporate recruiting or recruiting in light industrial and clearical fields. It is not the best for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting. We have many work arounds to be able to use the software to do our jobs.

Easy to use and understand. Mirrors a Microsoft Outlook view with trees and drop downs. After many customizations, it is easy to implement your workflow. It's good to be able to have both front and back office functionality in the same platform. Good reporting capabilities.

Avionte is below average for the cost. They have been working on a web-based platform for years but it is still not fully functional - therefore you must work simultaneously in a server & web platform. Outdated software and slow customer support. Always being nickel & dimed for customizations to improve usability.

Rosa
Dir of Finance in USA

Comparable to leading competitors

It seems like they improved on some of our issues with Bullhorn - pipelining was completely new to us but makes sense to track and we've found it very useful. Also, they are open to feature requests and actually address them or provide alternatives - makes you feel heard.

Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing.

Samantha
Staffing Manager in USA

Overall a great product!

I really like how everything is set up on the front end and how easy it is to access information. I love the amount of reports and their accessibility.

I would say the one thing I have an issue with is not being able to see employee/candidates or customers that are coded under a different "branch" unless I have that specific branch chosen under branch settings. The main time I have an issue with this is when I am working on an order, let's say if an applicant from branch "A" applies to a job within my branch, "B" then I would not know unless I have branch "A" chosen in settings. I try to stay within my branch because our company as a whole has 1000's of applicants and a large amount of work orders so if I have all branches available in my settings it bogs down my screen and slows me down on getting the information I need solely for my branch.

William
William
Controller in USA

Avionte

We are able to access the software anywhere there is an internet connection. In addition, the software features a full billing, payroll and tax functionality in addition to their front office. Finally, the payroll tax software is excellent. This is very important since we operate in a state with city and school district taxes.

The current version does not work well on cell phones and tablets. A new version coming out in July will resolve this issue.

Caleb
IT Admin in USA

Avionte - Power to the people

Kommentare: The customer support is awesome. They are super helpful. Its not fully web based yet. Once it is, it will be the best product out here.

The integrations is awesome. They add it all to our website and temps can create an account do the whole application process from our website.

It doesn't work with Mac. Which is more or less our company's problem. We have to use a remote desktop app and that is full of bugs and issues. Once avionte is fully web based. It will be so much better.

Jay
President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Attractive UI, but that is as good as it gets. Far better products for the money.

Kommentare: Compas is a product that would be well suited for novice software users that are just looking for a place to store resumes, email, track jobs, etc.

Quick data migration got us up and running quickly. Compas has a pretty UI (user interface). They address product and user issues quickly.

Lots of clicks, wonky search, relatively easy to configure, support has been lacking, despite their eagerness to help resolve issues. We often find out that the system is incapable of meeting our requests/needs. Calendar in the system is significantly lacking. Not all fields in the database are searchable. Configuring search in the system is not easy and we find that even the vernacular is not consistent across all "modules" or "sections" in the database. As an example, to search contacts within a radius you search on the term "address", while in the applicant the term is "location". When entering data you can't add a state until you have a country entered, but you are asked to put in the state before the country, so you have to click down, then back up to populate the state. They don't integrate their job application portal with careerbuilder, so applicants on careerbuilder don't enter Compas directly, so lots of manual entry or lots of applicant emails, unless you drive applicants away from the career site (careerbuilder) to your job application page on your website. That said, applications drop significantly when you direct them away from the career site.

Area Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Avionte a software to handle front and back office.

Kommentare: I've been using Avionte from Core, Aero, and Bold. They all seem to do a good job.

I like the fact that you can customize the job positions and certifications by adding them manually.

With the new Avionte Bold it was difficult to get the team to create job orders. Now that they know it the process isn't too bad.

Antwort von Avionté

David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. We appreciate your support and your great partnership!

Jose
Payroll in USA

Great staff to work with.

Great customer service from the whole Avionte team. I like that we have a manager to oversee our company. We like that we have a point in contact to reach when we have questions or concerns. They allow us to set up a weekly call to discuss any items or just to see how he can help us. It is a great product for temporary staffing services. Our business customers are temporary staffing companies which is why we are using Avionte. The back office part of Avionte is what we use mostly. We've had to customize many things within Avionte which helps us in the long run.

The turn around time for issues encountered or even questions with their Support Team is not something I like. I am not a fan of having to submit a ticket for everything, even if it just a question. I understand the set up but the turn around time is not the greatest.

Linda
Director of Administration in USA

Avionte Review

Kommentare: Avionte has allowed us to streamline many processes and reduce manual tracking and processes across multiple platforms. While there are areas we feel need to be improved upon, it has improved our business operations.

Avionte provides the full Life Cycle; tying the applicant tracking through to the hiring process, payroll and billing the customer. *Electronic onboarding *WOTC integration *Employee Portal *Customer Portal *Web Time import

*Lack of open API *Account Receivable Module does not allow users to create an invoice with multiple line items or adding free text comments through the A/R module (outside of the invoicing creating by time entry/payroll process). *A/R does not allow for processing a refund to a customer *Payroll does not allow use of a negative deduction to refund something withheld *ACA Tracking functionality needs to be updated

Bre
Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A lot of additional work

Kommentare: Our company switched over to Avionte after a period of time utilizing a different, labor-intensive ATS. After a few months utilizing the system, this is what our team has decided regarding the product. Pros:
Better than paper
Fairly easy email integration into the ATS
Payroll within the program could not be easier
Generating reports is a very straight-forward process
Cons:
In order to attach messages to work orders, employees, or clients, 90% of the time, one must do so separately. For example: If you have an employee out on assignment with a particular company under a particular work order and you wish to log a message, you must do so by individually selecting to attach it to the employee, then the assignment number, then the client company.
Ending assignments must be done in both the employee screen and the assignment number screen. Ending an assignment in one screen will not automatically change the files throughout the program.
Assigning employees to a work order is extremely labor intensive. One must go through several steps that, in other programs, would automatically populate (ie: changing a prospective candidate's status from "Active" to "W2" does not happen when the employee is assigned. One must change their status manually).
Utilizing Avionte's online portal to get employees to update information including I9 and W4 documentation only works 50% of the time.
Issues brought forth to the Customer Service team at Avionte are addressed with, "Alright. We're going to look into this and will get back to you within the next few hours." The only time we have ever received follow-up was a call the next day to inform us that they happened to notice our ticket was still open and that they would let us know when the problem was fixed.
The search feature leaves MUCH to be desired. It is not intuitive and is very difficult to use.
This is a slow, clunky system that requires a lot of patience and a lot of re-tracing of one's steps. Updates and changes to the system are very slow to take effect. I could not recommend this software to anyone.

Lauren
Lead Staffing Manager in USA

Comprehensive Staffing Software

Kommentare: Overally, we've really enjoyed using the software. Our SAE, Aaron, is incredibly helpful whenever we have a problem or question. Avionte allows us to do so many different functions, both front office and back office, and is very comprehensive.

I enjoy having multiple functionalities with the software through the core application and the web based modules. The system is very detailed and thorough, allowing the user to do anything you could possibly need. The portals for our employees and clients are very helpful and user friendly, allowing for quick and easy actions.

The limitations of the web based modules can be frustrating at times, since it doesn't have full functionality yet.

JoAnn
Risk Management Coordinator in USA

Avionte Review

Kommentare: I like many of the features of Avionte. The company has worked diligently to make the software more responsive to the needs of users.

I like that Avionte allows you to tie job postings to other applications and has its own payroll piece. The ease of pulling specific reports and the ability to contact candidates and employees through mass email is very helpful.

When I have submitted tickets to Support, it has sometimes taken them several weeks to contact me. That forces me to spend time researching a solution to my problem and in the process losing valuable time doing the job I am being paid to do

Jacena
Onboarding specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Avionte Great Product for Sourcing

Kommentare: Overall great experience! Makes my day of reviews easy and quick when working with a specific client.

With the amount of clients I oversee and work with, I find it easy to find and pin point the exact candidate that I am working with. It is easy to use and easy to view all of the clients information with just a click or two!

It's hard to view errors and as to why there is an error on a clients name. The ease to navigate out of daily buttons I use is a little difficult to view or know how to use. Pulling reports is a little difficult to recall, there arent many help areas to show you how to do things.

Eva
Office Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Avionte staff is always so helpful and follow up in a timely manner.

Kommentare: Accessibility

System very accessible on different platforms. I can pull the system up via the web or my desktop very easily. I don't have to worry about going into the office on the weekends to update employee files, I can just get it done at home and it's safely stored.

Password changes can be annoying due to the criteria required for a new password but on another side, I feel my information is safe so I understand the criteria required for the new password.

Rovshan
Business Analyst in
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Not satisfied

It's very fast to find any applicant in the system. It's also easy to edit any table for an admin, no need any support by the vendor. Another thing that I like is the customer support, all the requests are being taken care of fast enough.

If you delete any option that has been added before but not being used anymore, it'll delete all historical data. The system should be flexible. It's not even possible to hide the options that aren't being used anymore.

Antwort von Avionté

I'm sorry about your experience and we want to make things right. I have alerted your Customer Success Manager and they will be reaching out shortly to remedy these items. Thank you.

Jason

The platform is great but the help desk needs much improvement.

The front office functions seems very user friendly for the staff. The back office flows well over to quick books from a GL standpoint. We really like the integration with Greenshades.

The customer service, some tickets take a months to get replied back to and you are left to solve issues on your own. I hear this from many staffing companies that use Avionte and many who have looked at switching.

Carrie
System Support and Training Manager in USA

Avionte has been a great provider and partner.

Avionte's software is a full front and back office package, which includes key integration partnerships that streamline our processes and compliance needs.

Development of Aero, the Saas interface has been slow coming and the legacy product is far behind the competition. Customer Support struggles seasonally and issues can take excessive time to get resolved.

Sara
Marketing Coordinator in USA

Frustrating

It depends on which software you're referring to - Avionte or Aero. Aero's ability to offer a mobile optimized online application is nice, while Avionte's available features within the online application are better.

Again, it depends on which software platform we're speaking on. With the vast majority of our business being temp staffing, Aero is far from functional for our business needs. We've found bugs along in testing the platform before rolling it out to our Direct Hire staff - some of which have been fixed since discovering them, others won't be fixed for a while. Avionte's functionality is much better for temp staffing, but leaves a lot to be desired in its ability to keep up with the changes in the technological landscape (i.e. mobile optimized Applicant or Employee portal, functionality for internal staff on mobile or tablet devices, etc...)

Tim
CEO in USA

Trusted Partner for our growth

Front and Back Office solutions are vital to our business model. This eliminates the need to have two softwares to complete daily and monthly functions.

Slow adaption to changing trends in our industry. A more open API is needed to allow end users some customization, and to allow easier integrations.

Joseph
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: COMPAS has been instrumental in transforming our old-fashioned recruiting and staffing practices into a modern system that's able to compete with institutions much larger than we are. Being a Community Bank, we hadn't experienced the problem of competing with larger regional or national institutions concerning staffing and recruiting. As we became larger, and the world around us became smaller (via social media) it became necessary to pull, analyze, and hire talent from a much larger area than we were used to. COMPAS has allowed us to reach or dip into labor pools not previously available to us. Previously, we relied on traditional print ads, word of mouth, community visibility etc. to attract and recruit talent. With the expanded reach and ability to build a database and pipeline of quality applicants, we are much more equipped to compete with larger organizations for the top talent. Are there other staffing programs comparable to COMPAS? Maybe, but the ease of use, ability to speak to a human being on the other side, and ability to have input into the development and functionality of the software is what we most appreciate. From incorporation into our bank until now, about year or so, I have maintained contact with the original account executive that introduced the software to us. If ever I have a question or concern, it is answered, quickly. We value ourselves here at PointBank on the notion that "every customer is the only customer", and quite frankly, we feel COMPAS has treated us like their only customer.