This has been a great tool for me to track different campaigns, email records, etc. Multi-functional

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Hilary Y.
Marketing Coordinator

Kommentare: Easy to store common events, segments, etc. that I track and refer to them regularly for clients.

Vorteile: The interface is really beautiful and it is extremely versatile to use. While I am not as well-rounded on the platform as I'd like to be yet (I'm working on it) I have done a walk through with some Indicative team members and the features are really useful. This has become a great tool that I use to communicate with our clients re: the success of our work with them and to further understand consumer patterns and other things.

Nachteile: As a *relatively* new user, I'm not always sure how things function. I understand that our "events" were built by our product/engineering team so sometimes I'm not entirely sure what type of data I'm pulling from those. I do think it would be nice if there were a little more guidance when I'm looking for particular information, for example, if I'm using the segmentation tool, I'm not always sure if I should be using where/by or each... etc. etc. It makes sense when I ask other coworkers but it would be nice if I could hover over those options and get a little explanation, use case, or something similar. Just a bit of a learning curve.

The most generous behavioural analytics platform out there

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Ramkumar V.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Beyond excellent. I will definitely go pro and stick with them if I become big enough to afford it.

Vorteile: The free plan is great. It is by far the most generous free plan out there. As a startup, that is currently bootstrapped, not having to shell out big bucks while getting the kind of insights about user behaviour has been mind blowing. Our new feature developments have been spot on and we are able to understand where users are struggling, what features they like etc. It is like I have a super power in my hands. The features are good and are constantly improving. In the last 3 months, I have seen the platform become a lot better.

Nachteile: 1. I think the funnels can be improved to support multiple steps/ branches better. For example, we have two different flows (one for new users and one for more experienced users) and there is no way to see both of these at once.
2. There are too many marketing email campaigns. It is a bit overwhelming. I genuinely wanted to provide feedback because they are being so generous, but there are just too many IMO. So, I end up skipping most of their emails/ announcements.

Powerful behavioral analytics in a simple to use product

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
David T.
Growth Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Indicative has made it easy for our team to track customer usage of our product and our essential growth KPIs. On the few occasions I've needed to contact support they've always answered my questions quickly.

Vorteile: - The drag and drop reporting interface makes it very easy for anyone in the team to build complex queries for analysis.
- The dashboards provide a very quick way to keep track of growth KPIs.
- You can setup multidimensional funnels to analyse your customer journey.
- The price: they now offer 1 billion events free per month, which is effectively an unlimited usage rate for the majority of companies.

Nachteile: In the past I ran into a couple of occasions where the tool slowed down somewhat while I was building complex queries, although this hasn't happened recently.

Indicative at Prezi

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Ivan S.
Data Analyst

Vorteile: Fast: Crunching some demanding funnel query can be faster and effective in Indicative Accessible: Once got the grasp of the key reports, it is pretty intuitive for a non data technical person to self serve and answer his/her questions with Indicative Flexible: We are using it also for AB testing evaluation. It is a bit of a stretch and we don't have (of course) significance calculators. But we made it happen (with some gimmicks) for quickly checking test results

Nachteile: Interface: Sometimes it is a bit cumbersome to modify/copy a modified funnel into a dashboard. Or to copy a report from a dashboard to another Feature: A few which I believe are useful are missing:
- batch modifications of multiple funnels
- concept of "session time spent": E.g. " How much time did user performing a specific set of action spent afterwards?"
- Exploratory capabilities: (e.g."I have no clue what happens after a step, can Indicative show me?"
The last one can be addressed with some tricks...

Indicative is a fantastic resource to help us visualize our data and tell great stories.

Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Marketing Manager
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can easily visualize our data.

Vorteile: I love how accessible the Indicative staff is. They're a small-stage business so they're incredibly receptive to feedback and often implement the changes we request. The level of customer service Indicative provides is unmatched.

Nachteile: The tools can be a bit limiting at times. For instance, when you update a particular section of the segment, you have to redo your calculations. It would be amazing if that information updated automatically. The output of the data could also be more flexible in terms of how the information is arranged.

One of the only softwares who can provide a clear customer journey visualization

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Johan G.
CTO
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service team was very helpful and quick to reply. Even if used only in it's beta period, the quick results we got from it were very satisfactory.

Vorteile: Indicative is one of the only softwares you will find so far that can display how users interact with your website and doesn't need a complex integration or a very expensive subscription. It's a very straight to the point tool.

Nachteile: It's still not 100% out of beta. But so far, it is exactly what they advertise.

Good service

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Yisheng T.
Fullstack Developer
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: 1. good interface
2. real time data
3. very helpful customer service

Nachteile: 1. too many choices some times.
2. the session UI can be improved.

Great value for money, beats Amplitude anyday

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Pranav S.
Growth Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very user friendly. The right amount of features are present that would solve most of the analytical requirement for a product/growth team

Nachteile: Certain edge cases are not covered.
For example if you want to see the funnel rates week over week or on a daily level, you have to manually change the date range for every data point that you need.

Indicative software reviews

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Shubham S.
Associate Business Analyst
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is the best software for the business analyst or a project manager as it is very helpful for them to understand the customer and their requirements. It's best thing is it provides a free plan as well for initial learning and it's interface is very attractive and easy to understand.

Nachteile: Overall this software is best but they can add some functionalities for example automatic updating data / calculation of data.

Great Multi-Platform Review

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Optimization Manager
Zeitung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The indicative team were a great addition to our business. They were always willing to help and worked hard to solve any data problem we were facing.

Vorteile: Its a relatively easy to use UI that overlaid over all of our data. Indicative provided us the tools to combine customer attributes with customer behavior. This drove significant insight for our teams.

Nachteile: While querying to build reports was a very useful tool it did require a lot of practice.

Useful software if you devote the time

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Product Owner

Vorteile: It really helps to get to know better your users' behaviour and supports the strategic decisions in the business life. The support pages are really helpful and if you contact the support they're answering quite fast as well.

Nachteile: It's not intuitive. You really have to devote the time to learn all of it's features, if you really wish to explore the software.

Great tool!

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Software Developer
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to implement and offers a great deal of functionality and options. I like the live feed for debugging production issues quickly.

Nachteile: I found the navigation overall to be a bit confusing and not intuitive. I also wished that it included map-based filtering and organization. My superiors still ask for the map views they are familiar with from GA.

Good alternative to SQL Workbench

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Abby P.
Data Analyst
Bildende Kunst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the UI and I think it's just a friendlier alternative to SQL Workbench. I also think that the schema exploration, graphing functionality, and sharing ability are really cool.

Nachteile: I think that the auto-suggest isn't very good. I'd also love to see more functionality to help us organize queries.

Intuitive

Krystal F.
Principal Product Manager

Vorteile: It’s very simple to learn, you don’t need a specialisation or long intro. Most of the features are self-explanatory drag and drop.

Nachteile: The cohort analysis isn’t as powerful as I’d like. Sometimes there’s ‘magic’ happening behind the scenes and I question whether I can trust the data.

A useful product that is easy to use.

Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Senior Manager, Site Merchandising
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The flexibility in being able to create my own charts and being able to track the funnel of our overall site.

Nachteile: The numbers aren't in real-time so when I use it to track revenue, it's always off by ~10K. Indicative isn't used by a lot of other companies so also requires a lot of training.

Get more from your data

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Jonathan S.
Senior Product Manager
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that it's intentionally designed around funnels. Google Analytics' funnel capability is an afterthought and not very usable. Indicative allows you to create funnels on the fly, without sampled data. I believe this allows people to derive more insightful conclusions.

Nachteile: There's a slight learning curve on how to use it. Because it loads all of the data, there can be some slight delays (though I think you can solve for this by implementing sampling if so desired). You have to implement your own structured events which can be tedious, but it'll save you time in the end.

Coolest Tool I ever used

Rajiv K.
Quality Analyst

Vorteile: Excellent Tool .. does the job and works for our product.

Nachteile: Hard to think about it but nothing that we have seen yet. Maybe add quick shortcuts for different features so can easily access them with one click.

Behavioral Analytics Tool

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Venkat A.
QA Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease in use, can be used by product, QA, tech, marketing and other teams.

Nachteile: Some queries take too long, need more optimizations

Great product!

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Software Engineer
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I found most of the features very intuitive to use.

Nachteile: As usage increases with the product, I find that various users tend to send in events of the same type having different names. It would be great if there was a way to standardize event naming and if the app was smart enough to detect duplicate events and inform the user.

Spotting weak points

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Italo C.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Indicative has allow us to spot parts in our client journey that take too long to complete or where is our most significant drop off. Although is a great tool for analyzing online service data, it requires to spent quite some time to learn how to make the most of it.

Vorteile: It allow us to take advantage of our site's traffic information and spot steps in our client's journey that could be improved.

Nachteile: It is not as intuitive as one could wish. Some training hours are needed for our new employees to catch up with their tools.

Intuitive Business Intelligence Tool

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Gloria C.
Product Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Of the many BI tools I've used, Indicative ranks near the top for ease of use. The drag and drop makes the logic easier to understand. I also like the visualization tools and ability to add "milestones" to track why certain behaviors may have occurred at a specific time, etc.

Nachteile: Some queries, probably the ones that have a lot of formulas, take a while to complete.

Excellent for showing value to partners

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Partner Success Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Via Indicative, we can easily get graphs from data without deep coding knowledge, any analyst can do it.

Vorteile: It's easy to program to get the graphs required. It's really helpful and visually easy to understand as we managed different partners data and we sent them these graphs.

Nachteile: It takes some time to upload/ calculate the existing dashboards.

Like a value that Indicative brings

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Zhenya V.
Marketer

Vorteile: Its customization and cover of needs for SAAS business.

Nachteile: Poor UI/UX, sometimes it's hard to use it.

Really Good Product

Alex P.
CPO

Kommentare: Overall, I'm a pretty big fan of Indicative. We are definitely going to continue to use it.

Vorteile: Amazing free offering to get you going in the app for quite a while. Indicative also has a ton of features.

Nachteile: Some of the features are a little hard to discover and find out how to properly put to use.

#Titlereview

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Engineering Manager
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We analyze impact of bugs by querying data and that is easier to interpret with visuals.

Vorteile: The queries are pretty simple and attributes are documented.
The types of visualisation and the speed to get results is satisfying.

Nachteile: That it does not show real-time data, actually I believe our newest is at least one day old.

von Indicative Software an 11.10.2018

Thanks for your feedback! Regarding real-time data, we offer two main types of data loading: real time via our REST API or daily batch loads via your data warehouse. It seems like your company utilizes the latter, but we are happy to help you get set up with a real time integration if you are interested. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager, or contact support@indicative.com.