Über Hotelogix

Cloudbasierte Hotelverwaltungssoftware, die Hotelreservierungen vereinfacht, den Betrieb effizienter macht und den Umsatz steigert.

Erfahre mehr über Hotelogix

Easy reports , easy access to get the information.

Those issues have been fixed quickly by the support staff but really hurt our reputation even if it just happens a few times. Again, completely unreliable.

Bewertungen zu Hotelogix

Hotelogix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 187 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hotelogix bereits verwendet?

A.y. julien E.
A.y. julien E.
Room Division Manager / Directeur de l'hébergement in Kamerun
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hotelogix and WDC Aparthotel (5*)

For any new hotel, Hotelogix it a good way to start, especially small size business. Very easy to use and the suport team is very responsive and available.

It should be more modern and it can be good for it to have the email integration option, more options on invoice samples to fits best customers need. Also, as hotel CRM it's very important, with Hotelogix it's still tricky to track guests profile in order to have a good database and to be able to back it up or restore.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: eZee Absolute

Marc G.
Director in Jamaika

Functionality, Customer Service

Kommentare: This is the fundamental software of any hotel, so it's critical it has the features you need, has good uptime, and the company is responsive to your questions. Hotelogix checks all those boxes, to my view.

It's intuitive for its basic features that your staff have to use, and very feature-rich. You have to live with it a while to learn how it goes about doing certain things, but once you do that and get a workflow going, it has a remarkable list of features. They are also tech-savvy and use advanced customer-service tools, so you get a sense that they are tech-forward people and will keep improving the product along the latest lines. I think their customer service may be their best attribute: they're available 24 hours a day, which is not something that, in particular, the North American companies offer unless you are paying tons of money for a very premium product. And they're very nice, with an old-world manner.

There are functions that could be simplified and shown more clearly and in a more user-friendly way; I just chalk this up to the company being from India so their English is often more formal and complex and sometimes can be interpreted in more than one way. And sometimes you have to search for info (such as, how every tax and fee is broken down, in a customer's bill) instead of it being able to be easily shown right there on the first page. But I'm okay to have to have this, in return for the functionality and the other attributes. And you can always ask them about every detail, and of course suggest improvements.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cloudbeds, Frontdesk Anywhere und eZee Burrp!

Warum Hotelogix gewählt wurde: Expense, and functionality/features.

Zuvor genutzte Software: GuestTracker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hotelogix: Price, features, customer service availability.

Julie ann L.
Manager in Jamaika

Hotelogix

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience once you get familiar with the program

Great reporting features for accounting purposes

Takes some time to maneuver around the system to get a better understanding of it

Owner in Thailand

Very Slow Support full of bugs. Never admit they are wrong will cut you if you miss a payment POOR

Kommentare: i cannot say i got any benefits from it just caused me no end of issues and wasted money

Has some good features links to most of the otas, they do most of the work for you but takes ages to set up.

Support is very slow, especially weekends, any issue can take days to resolve. I recently missed a payment while i was away from the office, without any warnings they blocked my account. After speaking with support, the boss and everyone in hotel logix basically who i could get to talk to, explaining i did not have my card with me, was assured i would get my system back on, 2 days later still no access my staff are running the hotel virtually blind, they dont seem to care my staff cannot get onto the system, emails are ignored skype ignored. There are better systems out there for a lot less money. They are typical of a lot of companies i have worked with in India good to start with but then the support disappears once they think they have you. They also never admit if they make a mistake, many times my breakfast rate is all over the place with no explanation, when i report it, it takes a couple of days for them to fix without any explanation and losses on my part i.e giving away free breakfast because of the bugs in the system, but never an apology just make up an excuse. Also charge to connect to trip adviser no one else does, any way they can make a few extra dollars they will, read the small print and make sure you know exactly what you are getting. I was promised all sorts when i signed up but in reality i got half of what they said and they wanted charge me for many other things. The system has bugs the support terrible. DON'T WASTE TIME MONEY BAD SUPPORT FULL OF BUGS

Antwort von Hotelogix

It is unfortunate that while you find the system nice, your experience with Hotelogix support team has not been positive, We have noted your feedback and keen to meet your expectations on support. Hotelogix is a transparent Client centric company wherein our customer are the pioneers of Hotelogix future road-map. An account manager is assigned to each of our clients and they are specially trained region wise to help assist them on all issues. A 24x7 online live support is also available for any support related issue at any point of the day where are customer relations officers are present to resolve your queries during daily operations. We would really like to understand the rate issue being referred to and help sort it out for you. Regarding accounting, please be rest assured that our Accounts team has a set process in place to ensure a proper protocol is followed for minimal friction, in line with client¿s best interest. The monthly bills are payable within specified timelines.

Gunawan W.
Managing Director in Indonesien

All in one package of the most user friendly Property Management Software

Kommentare: My overall experience with Hotelogix is good, I have tried several Property Management Softwares, and we pick the right one.

The learning curve for training for the new staff is easy, user friendly, and the software has complete package of POS and PMS system. The support team are reachable, and very helpful.

There is nothing to complain about this software.

Antwort von Hotelogix

Hi Gunawan, Thank you for your review. The user-friendliness of our product is very important to us and we are happy that you highlighted it. We're glad you picked Hotelogix and hope to be of continued service to you.

Nawaz A.
General Manager in Malediven

Partially good

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: There are 2 or 3 things which worked very well for us. We are unable to make the most of the product due to lack of support from the Account Manager assigned

OTA integration was one the reason we are continuing with Hotelogix

Online support works quick. But the Account Manager was slow and sometimes doesn’t respond. Our Accounting software is still not integrated due no respond from the Account Manager.

Amos W.
General Manager in Tansania

Best PMS FOR HOTEL

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: saves time and enable to the use to control hotel operations.

User friendly: it is is easy to use and thus takes short time to train new personnel on how to operate.

I have really nothing negative about Hotelogix

Pawan K.
Senior Manager in Indien
Alternative Medizin, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic

This is a User Friendly Software and it very Easy to use.

Entering the Rates is critical in the Software

Satish C.
IT Manager in Indien

Super

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good

Good User Interface, Support Very Good,

Development Point take too late. Need more user friendly report.

Leo D.
CEO in Niederlande

we are satisfied!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: With a room settting of 87 % we never had a overbooking with this system !

It is intelligent. Looks good and with a great help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Bonaire to learn the system. We are Happy.

In the beginning it was heavy to learn. The frontdesk was used the old system. But now, We all now can work with it,

Mario N.
Chief Executive Officer/E-Commerce Executive in Jamaika
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's features are comparable to any desktop PMS and better than all the cloud-based PMS I have used!

Kommentare: We are able to better report our daily revenues, better track an accurate average daily rate. We find the night audit function to be very useful to promote security of the data for passed reservations and revenue reporting. The Housekeeping module really helps with cleaning of the room on time and the POS is very helpful for guests incidentals and room charges.

In terms of functionality, ease of use, reporting, reservations management, Hotelogix's Property Management System cloud-based system is comparable to many non-cloud based (desktop) PMS such as RDPWin, Opera Lite, etc., and I have used most of the big desktop system and many cloud-based systems. I love the following features of Hotelogix's PMS. - Front Desk Check-in and Check-out process is easy to use - Able to do Split Reservations with ease - Group Reservation and Management of Group Blocks - Admin console is user-friendly and able to set-up or change rates with ease - Creating special packages, promos and group codes is easy - Corporate partners, travel agents can login to their accounts to track bookings, commission or invoice outstanding. - Accounts Integration and Posting to City Ledger for Corporate bookings - TripAdvisor Review Integration for clients - Housekeeping Management of Rooms with ease - Restaurant Point of Sale Module is superb - Booking Engine easy to set-up and user-friendly - Channel Manager Integration is quite easy to work with - Revenue Report for Daily, Weekly or Monthly use. Helps with Revenue Management for hotel - Export/Import Feature to Excel, CSV or PDF - City Ledger Accounts integrate well with Xero account system and QuickBook imports - Technical support team is always available to assist, even though we are worlds apart and in very different time zones (11 hours apart)

No primary cons for me, except that the graphics of the Booking Engine could be improved and larger to fit screen for ease of viewing.

Antwort von Hotelogix

Hi Mario, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It¿s great to know how Hotelogix has helped you to have a better control over your property. We appreciate your valuable suggestion, and this will be passed on to the team concerned.

Milka D.
Sales Director in Dominikanische Republik

Smart desition

Kommentare: It has been great expirience and keep adding more features to it. Keeps improving.

We were looking for a software that would allow us miltiply user, live reports and that be accesable every and we found one that does more than that. One of the biggest plus that has is the support team always available to assist you in reaching you goals. This is one very important tools every business need to have to increase sales and make the operations more efficient.

Technical support Generals reports Easy to use

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamViewer

Warum Hotelogix gewählt wurde: Easier

Zuvor genutzte Software: Canto

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hotelogix: Has more feature and was easy to use

Antwort von Hotelogix

Hi Milka! Thanks a lot for your review and yes, we promise to keep adding better and more features so hoteliers like you can have the best experience possible, on our platform. Thanks for choosing Hotelogix!

Cheryl B.

Good Value

Kommentare: Not having any PMS to compare to this, I will say that they are pretty great if you have the patience. It's like going to COSTCO, don't go if you are in a hurry or hungry. 2 years in, we are pretty happy with it, we just had to adjust our wants and needs to the program. I suppose that goes for whatever program you select. If you are a small business, this is a good choice, even with the snags.

Does much more than I need but I am happy it's there if I need it. Customer service is frustrating but they always fix whatever issue you have, if it is fixable. I think this product is probably the best you will find out there for the money and service provided. I shopped a long time before selecting this PMS.

The learning curve was brutal, at least for people with absolutely no previous experience. However, my account manager was always egar to help. He was always there for us. Unable to go back and update or correct information after night audit. After night audit you are litteraly locked out of doing anything. We hate night audit but understand other properties needing it. When you do locate a help area you have no option to "search" for your problem. We hate that this system wants to round off. You can't just opt out of the rounding option so when it figures you have a wierd carryover, it automatically adjusts it, causing us problems closing folios sometimes. Unable to provide the customer with a full bill showing room charges, payments etc until checkout and night audit has been completed.

Joy H.
Owner/manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I've been with Hotelogix since 2015 and have been very pleased with it.

Kommentare: Ease of use, reports and the ability to keep in touch with my business from anywhere in the world!

The support (live chat) is amazing! 24/7, informative and friendly! The upgrades are always well thought out because they listen to what their customers want and need, they offer more than any other software, I love that if you have a reservation open you don't have to close it to open a different one. The 'How do I?' links are helpful, too. There really isn't anything I don't like...the reports are awesome, the integration to various options are numerous, it's simple, fast...I never have connectivity issues like I had with previous software. It's really a great product at a better price than most, they also go above and beyond to help with anything you need or don't understand. I was able to import future AND past reservations (for reporting purposes) very easily when I 1st got onboard.

I wish there was a Quickbooks integration, however, it's very easy to create daily sales without it. The only other thing would be 'reservation reminders' that can be sent a few days prior to expected arrivals.

Antwort von Hotelogix

Hi Joy, Thanks for being a part Hotelogix¿s journey and sharing your feedback. I am glad to share that we do have Quickbooks integration, however, to understand your requirements better, I would request you to write a mail to mohammed.azam@hotelogix.com. We would love to assist you in that.

Armand H.
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

This software really is the most bang for the buck!

Kommentare: Lots of reports that were nice to have to make good business decisions. Inventory management. One of the biggest advantages was the online inventory management.

This software is as simplistic or complex as you need it to be. It has all the features that a large hotel may need but works well with small motels too. I purchased this for a small 15 unit motel that operates seasonally. This software was not only one of the most affordable but it was by far the most effective. With such a small operation I really needed something simple. Hotelogix delivered. It doesn't overly complicate things like many of the other software I looked into. And best of all you can't beat the price. The support staff was fantastic anytime I needed assistance, which was minimal. I have been apart of many software installations in my experience. I can honestly say that none went so smooth as this one. These folks are friendly, patient, and readily available. They are also very honest as to recommendations for your business needs. I would recommend this software to any property manager regardless of size, but I would especially recommend it to anyone operating a small operation such as mine. You won't find a better deal out there. If you want to simplify your work life and get help managing your online program, go with Hotelogix.

Antwort von Hotelogix

Hi Armand, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are glad to hear that you find Hotelogix easy to use, affordable and having good customer support. Such a review motivates us to make our product even better. Don¿t miss to checkout our Hotelogix Mobile Hotel app (available for both iOS and Android) to manage all your hotel operations on the go.

Gaston O.
Owner in Argentinien
2-10 Mitarbeiter

SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, EFFECTIVE

Kommentare: The benefits that I obtained were the simple and practical handling of the availability of my rooms, management of rates and a clear information on the finances of the hotel

What I like the most is that you can access the system from anywhere. This is very important to me because the hotel is not in the same country where I live. I have been using the system for over 3 years and are constantly updating and adding new features. Initially only used the PMS and now we have integrated the channel manager, to facilitate the sale of the rooms in the Ota's. This is a very big advantage as it simplifies the work of loading of reservations, since they enter directly into the PMS For sure, we will continue to grow together!

Is not a cons, but I would like you to implement more channels of attention in Spanish as well as reports of updates. I believe that it would also be better to follow up with the clients regarding the updates and new functions of the system and in case it is necessary to carry out some training

Antwort von Hotelogix

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We¿re pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of Hotelogix. We also appreciate your suggestion and shared it with the department concerned to look into it. We constantly release new features and update our product regularly, and your comments will definitely help us make the product even better.

Tony T.
Revenue Manager in USA

Hotelogix Review

Layout/ Staygrid is easy to use, payment processing and inventory management is easy once you get used to it.

My biggest upset with hotelogix is the Group Page/ Group Payment. Anytime there is a modification email from an OTA, if we had already charged a one night deposit etc, and the guest modifies, I have to do a lot of technical work to get the accounts accurate, because it creates a whole new reservation and there are 4 payment screens to make accurate. Group payment & Guest payment on the original reservation, and the same for the new modified reservation. Does not work smooth, with how we run our properties.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cloudbeds

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hotelogix: Pricing

George K.
Director in UK

Hotelogix review

Kommentare: GDPR compliance is straight forward, taking of guest ID's is simple. Making temp reservations is easy as is looking up cancelled reservations and previous guests. Doing room splits and having guests pay for another room or part of an Invoice is possible, just takes some learning. Online help is always available and seldom lets you down, unless a night audit has been done. Very capable software.

It is very in-depth, sometimes too detailed. The guest search is particularly good. Every aspect of hospitality is covered. In fact, I have still not learned everything that is available.

It is impossible to make changes after a night audit. Really irritating not to be able to extend stays under the same booking reference number. It was difficult to block out dates for 4th Dec and 11th Dec 2021 which are very busy. In the time it takes to block out a cancelled room there is already a new booking. There is a glitch (time lag) between Expedia, Siteminder and Hotelogix but how does one find out who is at fault. Expedia were very keen to penalise us for overbooking.

Michael R.
OWNER in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HOTELOGIX REVIEW

Kommentare: HOTELOGIX ALLOWS ME TO GET A GREAT OVERVIEW OF MY BUSINESS AND INCREASE PROFIT BY USING REPORTS AND THE FUNCTIONALITYOF THE SYSTEM TO ENSURE BEST RATES ARE BEING PUT OUT AND THE POS SYSTEM ALLOWS GREAT AUDITING AND REPEORTING WHICH ALSO HELPS IN BUSINESS PLANING AND PROFITBILTY.

HOTELOGIX IS EASY TO USE AND ALLOWS COMPLETE HOTEL MANAGEMENT OF RESERVATIONS AND POS SYSTEM TO ENSURE A SEEMLESS OPERATION.

INTEGRATION IS NOT SO EASY AS THE TECHNICIAN AND MANAGERS AT HOTELOGIX NEED TO TAKE TIME TO FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT FROM THE SYSTEM AND HOW YOU NEED IT SET UP AS EVERY BUSINESS IS DIFFERENT AND OF COURSE IF YOU ARE NEW TO HOTELOGIX YOU DONT FULLY KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT GREAT FEATURES IT HAS. THIS CAN MEAN THAT YOU DONT GET FULL VALUE OR USE FROM THE SYSTEM AT FIRST AND IN WORST CASE YOU DONT SET UP PEFERCTLY SO NEED TO FIND WORK AROUNDS AT TIMES.

Yassir B.
CEO in Marokko
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A solid PMS for small and midsize properties

Kommentare: Hotelogix streamline online sales with success and reservation are getting very easy. support are reactive when needed.

Its a complete PMS with a very user friendly reservation management screen, housekeeping module, POS module, booking engine and channel manager connexion. the software is well adapted for properties from 10 to 100 rooms that are selling in multiple channels: online, walkings, travel agencies offline... the mobile app is also very usefull for camps

some modules are very rich and need sometime to adapt but a half day training is sufficient in most cases

Antwort von Hotelogix

Hey Yassir, Thank you for your review! Customer delight is at the core of everything that we do here at Hotelogix, and we are pleased to know that you've seen value in our product's user-friendliness and how end-to-end it is. With our PMS, we are constantly striving towards our vision of making life easier for hoteliers, regardless of the size of property. Thanks again, for your trust in us.

Anil kumar P.
Anil kumar P.
Reservations Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Simply Awesome

Kommentare: A uniform inventory & auto OTA bookings make easy the work & to play as per the market analysis. As it is a cloud base software, can be logged in from anywhere. Each & everything is crystal clear to everyone on the system. The management dashboard is awesome for the status of occupancy, ARR, Forecasting with last year comparison.

The Reservation System of the software is absolutely good. Just map your inventory from the PMS, the same will be updated in OTA's through a channel manager, just you have to manage the rates as per occupancy.

Need to update a reminder by email/a popup for the hold till booking while releasing from the system. And We can mark a number of rooms as DNR, but we cannot remove them all at a time.

Antwort von Hotelogix

We thank you for choosing Hotelogix & appreciate your effort to write a review for us. It¿s great to get this kind of feedback from you on our Management Dashboard that has enabled you to view all critical reports from a single dashboard. Check out our Mobile Hotel app that brings the convenience of managing your hotel operations even on the go. We look forward to your feedback on the same.

Mohamed A.
Director in Tansania

An all rounder App

Kommentare: The 10/10 Support we get from them when encountering with any issue, they go the extra mile to make sure everything works fine for you and your Hotel.

I like the capability of doing all there is to management of a hotel and its restaurant making it easy to follow up with everything in one place. Its able to merge with channel managers which make room availability and reservations automated with all OTAs The ability to integrate the app with your bank making it possible to charge a card at the Point of Sale is also a grate advantage the app.

Nothing negative that i can think of right now.

Antwort von Hotelogix

Hi Mohamed! Thank you for your review. It is our goal to help hoteliers manage end-to-end operations on a single platform and we are happy that Royal Cliff Zanzibar has found value in our product. Thanks again.

Abhishek Y.
Asst Manager. in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Always ready to develop for any new requirements. 24*7 prompt customer support.

Kommentare: We have grown with them from 1 property to 400+ property now.
The App has developed a lot in last 3 years and has also implemented and integrated many new tools and techniques.

Very basic tool yet consists of all the features that any PMS should have. Grid provides the clear picture of reservations. Night Audit and Correction mode keeps things under control.

Bit slow to load for Front Desk. There is nothing else to not like. Team has been helpful is takking away any issues that the tool had.

Antwort von Hotelogix

Thanks for writing a review for us. Hope you get a chance to check out our new and improved Central Reservation System ¿CRS 2.0¿ we introduced recently based on the feedback of our Multi-Property clients. We have got amazing responses so far and would love to hear your thoughts on the same.

Casey M.
reservation specialist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied but wish it was more versatile

Having a cloud based system was critical for our business. It has been easy for our staff to use and it is a good value for the price.

Unlike a typical hotel, we are a lodge that manages and books vacation rentals for private owner. We were unable to find software that fit our needs, but chose Hotelogix because it seemed the best option out there to customize. Setting up the different fees and pricing is challenging for us. The channel manager functionality doesn't allow us to take third party bookings in a way we are satisfied with. We had hoped to link our reservation calendars to our website, however we are unable to do so with our desired functionality.

Myrtos A.
Director in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Hotelogix customer review

Kommentare: Our overall recommendation is that after using Hotelogix for over 3 years, we strongly suggest any hotel, B&B or similar lodging establishment trial run Hotelogix before finalizing any selection process. We have benefited from it's ease of use, cut expensive and often obsolete equipment to store data/maintenance, and from our experience know that Hotelogix is a reliable partner for our business. We trust future users will enjoy the product/service/support we have over the last 3 years.

Our company selected Hotelogix for the following reasons: it's ease of use, it's stability, a very rich and functional feature set, links to OTA's, and a very strong and effective customer support base. This support proved to be very effective and helpful! The benefit's of it's pricing simply added to the already impressive set of gains we received utilizing the product. As user's of the system, we can write a glowing review, but to be fair and transparent, any company seeking a PMS system that will meet all their requirements, we strongly advise prospective customers give this product a trial run. We tested approximately 6-8 PMS products, and found only one which offered similar features and strengths, but not the matching cost benefits. As users since August 2009, we have had solid support, strong feature updates, and as the product grows, we are certain that in deciding to use Hotelogix, we made the correct decision, and we've proven it over 3 years of easy, reliable use.

A few negatives we experienced were during the development phase of the product, very early on. As the product matured and bugs were eliminated, we cannot find fault in the product or it's support service.