No comparison, in its class

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Marc G.
Dir of Bus Dev
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Because of the capture of that much more information than our old app, and the incredibly extensive reports they have, we’re able to learn much more about our customers, and market to them better. And we now just know that much more about our business. And because of all its features such as its POS module, there are just a range of other things we can do at our hotel that we couldn’t do with software before. It’s like night and day.

Vorteile: I did trials with about five other competitors before I chose this one. In my view nothing compares to it in terms of customer support, features, price, and ease-of-use. The guys are all very nice and incredibly eager to help you fully utilize the product. They’re on call 24 hours a day, every day. They go out of their way compared to North American and European apps, from my research.

Nachteile: I think there are certain features that could be labeled a little clearer, but then I think that most of the apps out there these days. There’s an occasional misunderstanding because of different uses of English phrases, but no big deal. And like with all software, you always have ideas for features, that you send along to them, and I imagine they will indeed look at them, if the rest of their service is anything to go by. Often I find that like with big apps such as Excel, whenever I don’t see a feature there, it’s often because I just don’t know the app well enough.

von Hotelogix an 16.8.2019

Marc, thank you so much for your wonderful review.
I speak on behalf of our entire team when I say that it is for such validation that we do what we do, here at Hotelogix. We're happy that our product has brought great value to you and to your hotel, especially with giving you deeper insights into your hotel business.
Thanks once again, and we look forward to our continued association.

It's features are comparable to any desktop PMS and better than all the cloud-based PMS I have used!

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Mario N.
Chief Executive Officer/E-Commerce Executive
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to better report our daily revenues, better track an accurate average daily rate. We find the night audit function to be very useful to promote security of the data for passed reservations and revenue reporting. The Housekeeping module really helps with cleaning of the room on time and the POS is very helpful for guests incidentals and room charges.

Vorteile: In terms of functionality, ease of use, reporting, reservations management, Hotelogix's Property Management System cloud-based system is comparable to many non-cloud based (desktop) PMS such as RDPWin, Opera Lite, etc., and I have used most of the big desktop system and many cloud-based systems. I love the following features of Hotelogix's PMS.
- Front Desk Check-in and Check-out process is easy to use
- Able to do Split Reservations with ease
- Group Reservation and Management of Group Blocks
- Admin console is user-friendly and able to set-up or change rates with ease
- Creating special packages, promos and group codes is easy
- Corporate partners, travel agents can login to their accounts to track bookings, commission or invoice outstanding.
- Accounts Integration and Posting to City Ledger for Corporate bookings
- TripAdvisor Review Integration for clients
- Housekeeping Management of Rooms with ease
- Restaurant Point of Sale Module is superb
- Booking Engine easy to set-up and user-friendly
- Channel Manager Integration is quite easy to work with
- Revenue Report for Daily, Weekly or Monthly use. Helps with Revenue Management for hotel
- Export/Import Feature to Excel, CSV or PDF
- City Ledger Accounts integrate well with Xero account system and QuickBook imports
- Technical support team is always available to assist, even though we are worlds apart and in very different time zones (11 hours apart)

Nachteile: No primary cons for me, except that the graphics of the Booking Engine could be improved and larger to fit screen for ease of viewing.

von Hotelogix an 5.9.2017

Hi Mario,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It¿s great to know how Hotelogix has helped you to have a better control over your property. We appreciate your valuable suggestion, and this will be passed on to the team concerned.

Smart desition

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Milka D.
Sales Director
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been great expirience and keep adding more features to it. Keeps improving.

Vorteile: We were looking for a software that would allow us miltiply user, live reports and that be accesable every and we found one that does more than that. One of the biggest plus that has is the support team always available to assist you in reaching you goals. This is one very important tools every business need to have to increase sales and make the operations more efficient.

Nachteile: Technical support
Generals reports
Easy to use

Hi Milka!
Thanks a lot for your review and yes, we promise to keep adding better and more features so hoteliers like you can have the best experience possible, on our platform. Thanks for choosing Hotelogix!

I've been with Hotelogix since 2015 and have been very pleased with it.

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Joy H.
Owner/manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use, reports and the ability to keep in touch with my business from anywhere in the world!

Vorteile: The support (live chat) is amazing! 24/7, informative and friendly! The upgrades are always well thought out because they listen to what their customers want and need, they offer more than any other software, I love that if you have a reservation open you don't have to close it to open a different one. The 'How do I?' links are helpful, too. There really isn't anything I don't like...the reports are awesome, the integration to various options are numerous, it's simple, fast...I never have connectivity issues like I had with previous software. It's really a great product at a better price than most, they also go above and beyond to help with anything you need or don't understand. I was able to import future AND past reservations (for reporting purposes) very easily when I 1st got onboard.

Nachteile: I wish there was a Quickbooks integration, however, it's very easy to create daily sales without it. The only other thing would be 'reservation reminders' that can be sent a few days prior to expected arrivals.

von Hotelogix an 3.8.2018

Hi Joy, Thanks for being a part Hotelogix¿s journey and sharing your feedback.

I am glad to share that we do have Quickbooks integration, however, to understand your requirements better, I would request you to write a mail to mohammed.azam@hotelogix.com. We would love to assist you in that.

This software really is the most bang for the buck!

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Armand H.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Lots of reports that were nice to have to make good business decisions. Inventory management. One of the biggest advantages was the online inventory management.

Vorteile: This software is as simplistic or complex as you need it to be. It has all the features that a large hotel may need but works well with small motels too. I purchased this for a small 15 unit motel that operates seasonally. This software was not only one of the most affordable but it was by far the most effective. With such a small operation I really needed something simple. Hotelogix delivered. It doesn't overly complicate things like many of the other software I looked into. And best of all you can't beat the price. The support staff was fantastic anytime I needed assistance, which was minimal. I have been apart of many software installations in my experience. I can honestly say that none went so smooth as this one. These folks are friendly, patient, and readily available. They are also very honest as to recommendations for your business needs. I would recommend this software to any property manager regardless of size, but I would especially recommend it to anyone operating a small operation such as mine. You won't find a better deal out there. If you want to simplify your work life and get help managing your online program, go with Hotelogix.

von Hotelogix an 15.2.2018

Hi Armand,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We are glad to hear that you find Hotelogix easy to use, affordable and having good customer support. Such a review motivates us to make our product even better. Don¿t miss to checkout our Hotelogix Mobile Hotel app (available for both iOS and Android) to manage all your hotel operations on the go.

SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, EFFECTIVE

Bewertet am 26.7.2017
Gaston O.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits that I obtained were the simple and practical handling of the availability of my rooms, management of rates and a clear information on the finances of the hotel

Vorteile: What I like the most is that you can access the system from anywhere. This is very important to me because the hotel is not in the same country where I live. I have been using the system for over 3 years and are constantly updating and adding new features. Initially only used the PMS and now we have integrated the channel manager, to facilitate the sale of the rooms in the Ota's. This is a very big advantage as it simplifies the work of loading of reservations, since they enter directly into the PMS For sure, we will continue to grow together!

Nachteile: Is not a cons, but I would like you to implement more channels of attention in Spanish as well as reports of updates. I believe that it would also be better to follow up with the clients regarding the updates and new functions of the system and in case it is necessary to carry out some training

von Hotelogix an 5.9.2017

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We¿re pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of Hotelogix. We also appreciate your suggestion and shared it with the department concerned to look into it. We constantly release new features and update our product regularly, and your comments will definitely help us make the product even better.

All in one package of the most user friendly Property Management Software

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Gunawan W.
Managing Director
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Hotelogix is good, I have tried several Property Management Softwares, and we pick the right one.

Vorteile: The learning curve for training for the new staff is easy, user friendly, and the software has complete package of POS and PMS system. The support team are reachable, and very helpful.

Nachteile: There is nothing to complain about this software.

Hi Gunawan,
Thank you for your review. The user-friendliness of our product is very important to us and we are happy that you highlighted it. We're glad you picked Hotelogix and hope to be of continued service to you.

Very mixed reviews.

Bewertet am 23.10.2017
Gene H.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’ve used Hotelogix for 2 years. I like the overall functionality but can’t stand the people that work for Hotelogix. I get nothing but back-talk, ignore of requests and excuses. They are not customer focused and have their own agenda. The lack of communication with customers about upcoming releases is awful. They roll out new updates without telling customers. It’s a huge surprise when new features/big fixes come out and the software operates differently. It will leave your users confounded. It’s taken weeks or months after a release to get information from Hotelogix about what they added. If you have SOP or process Management in place, you can kiss that goodbye with Hotelogix

Vorteile: Good overall functionality but where lacking Hotelogix is unwilling to listen to feedback and suggestions.

Nachteile: No phone support; chat only. Rate/packages overly complicated to set up. No custom reports or ability to generate your own reports. Hotelogix will not customize reports for you. They do not listen to customer feedback and suggestions. I have been a customer almost 2 years and have never had any suggestions or feature requests added. They act like they know more than you. Their focus is on small weird functions that impact nobody

A solid PMS for small and midsize properties

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Yassir B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Hotelogix streamline online sales with success and reservation are getting very easy. support are reactive when needed.

Vorteile: Its a complete PMS with a very user friendly reservation management screen, housekeeping module, POS module, booking engine and channel manager connexion.
the software is well adapted for properties from 10 to 100 rooms that are selling in multiple channels: online, walkings, travel agencies offline...
the mobile app is also very usefull for camps

Nachteile: some modules are very rich and need sometime to adapt but a half day training is sufficient in most cases

von Hotelogix an 20.6.2019

Hey Yassir,
Thank you for your review!
Customer delight is at the core of everything that we do here at Hotelogix, and we are pleased to know that you've seen value in our product's user-friendliness and how end-to-end it is.
With our PMS, we are constantly striving towards our vision of making life easier for hoteliers, regardless of the size of property. Thanks again, for your trust in us.

Simply Awesome

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Anil kumar P.
Reservations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Kommentare: A uniform inventory & auto OTA bookings make easy the work & to play as per the market analysis. As it is a cloud base software, can be logged in from anywhere. Each & everything is crystal clear to everyone on the system. The management dashboard is awesome for the status of occupancy, ARR, Forecasting with last year comparison.

Vorteile: The Reservation System of the software is absolutely good. Just map your inventory from the PMS, the same will be updated in OTA's through a channel manager, just you have to manage the rates as per occupancy.

Nachteile: Need to update a reminder by email/a popup for the hold till booking while releasing from the system. And We can mark a number of rooms as DNR, but we cannot remove them all at a time.

von Hotelogix an 3.8.2018

We thank you for choosing Hotelogix & appreciate your effort to write a review for us. It¿s great to get this kind of feedback from you on our Management Dashboard that has enabled you to view all critical reports from a single dashboard. Check out our Mobile Hotel app that brings the convenience of managing your hotel operations even on the go. We look forward to your feedback on the same.

Always ready to develop for any new requirements. 24*7 prompt customer support.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Abhishek Y.
Asst Manager.
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have grown with them from 1 property to 400+ property now.
The App has developed a lot in last 3 years and has also implemented and integrated many new tools and techniques.

Vorteile: Very basic tool yet consists of all the features that any PMS should have.
Grid provides the clear picture of reservations.
Night Audit and Correction mode keeps things under control.

Nachteile: Bit slow to load for Front Desk.
There is nothing else to not like. Team has been helpful is takking away any issues that the tool had.

von Hotelogix an 3.8.2018

Thanks for writing a review for us. Hope you get a chance to check out our new and improved Central Reservation System ¿CRS 2.0¿ we introduced recently based on the feedback of our Multi-Property clients. We have got amazing responses so far and would love to hear your thoughts on the same.

Hotelogix customer review

Bewertet am 3.5.2013
Myrtos A.

Kommentare: Our overall recommendation is that after using Hotelogix for over 3 years, we strongly suggest any hotel, B&B or similar lodging establishment trial run Hotelogix before finalizing any selection process. We have benefited from it's ease of use, cut expensive and often obsolete equipment to store data/maintenance, and from our experience know that Hotelogix is a reliable partner for our business. We trust future users will enjoy the product/service/support we have over the last 3 years.

Vorteile: Our company selected Hotelogix for the following reasons: it's ease of use, it's stability, a very rich and functional feature set, links to OTA's, and a very strong and effective customer support base. This support proved to be very effective and helpful! The benefit's of it's pricing simply added to the already impressive set of gains we received utilizing the product. As user's of the system, we can write a glowing review, but to be fair and transparent, any company seeking a PMS system that will meet all their requirements, we strongly advise prospective customers give this product a trial run. We tested approximately 6-8 PMS products, and found only one which offered similar features and strengths, but not the matching cost benefits. As users since August 2009, we have had solid support, strong feature updates, and as the product grows, we are certain that in deciding to use Hotelogix, we made the correct decision, and we've proven it over 3 years of easy, reliable use.

Nachteile: A few negatives we experienced were during the development phase of the product, very early on. As the product matured and bugs were eliminated, we cannot find fault in the product or it's support service.

Great product if you use all the features!

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Andre C.
Revenue Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive and I can highly recommend it.

Vorteile: There are many features here that actually help to drive revenue and there is an extensive range of useful features which minimize the effort needed to manage bookings etc and this helps us focus on the most important tasks which is actually delivered a great service to our guests!

Nachteile: Learning how to use the system is not as simple as other PMS' I have used before but I think the features it offers makes up for the learning curve.

von Hotelogix an 20.6.2019

Hi Andre,
Your review is highly appreciated!
For a customer to understand the scope of our product and leverage it effectively is truly encouraging for us.
We'd be glad to hear your thoughts on our recently launched Marketplace and thank you for choosing Hotelogix.

Changing you core PMS system is never easy as every member of staff is affected!

Bewertet am 12.1.2015
Gerry W.

Kommentare: We installed Hotelogix about 6 months ago as part of an overall move to cloud based applications. We had been running a system called AvonData for the past five years. Our criteria included support of traditional PMS functions, an integrated web booking engine, channel manager, EPOS and function room booking capability. In addition we wonted a system that seamlessly integrate with other cloud based solutions such as Xero, accounting along with a willingness to interface with revenue management solutions such as PriceMatch and review management systems such as ReviewPro. Support particularly out of normal working hours together with a good issue tracking and account management approach were also important. Cost was a consideration but not our number one priority, we felt that feature/function match, customer support and being part of a large growing company were equally important. Installing a new core system is never easy as it affects your whole business and virtually all members of staff, we made some mistakes such as not fully mapping our requirements and not spending time getting staff 'buy in' six months down the line we are fully live on all modules and starting to reap the benefits of our decision. I like hearing my phone 'ping' with new accommodation bookings seven days a week, twenty four hours a day with no operator intervention. Managing our room stock from a single Global rate System helps me keep on top of the revenue management side of the business, integration with Xero is also a big plus point. We have notice that the system is very functionally rich and although we are only a small country house hotel (18 rooms, function rooms, restaurant) we have some special practices which the system can accommodate. Overall I think the system has some excellent feature/functions supporting our needs now and more importantly in the future. Its cost effective to use,we pay a low monthly fee, and their customer service is becoming more and more responsive.

Excellent software for our Hotel.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Matrika R.
GM
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time saving, easy to use, can use online from anywhere, pricing accuracy, excellent technology.

Vorteile: Hotelogix is best software because; 1. There is no chance of having multiple bookings; it is integrated with online agencies as like booking.com. Expedia.com and other.
2. Another best feature is setting price, we are able to set our price for all online agencies, and it converts into our local currency according to banking exchange rate.
3. Night Audit also another excellent feature, after we finish our night audit we can't change price for the second time which is safe and stops financial leakage.
4. We can use this software from anywhere which is very convenient to book rooms from home or during travel.
5. There are other many features which makes things much easy.

Nachteile: Nothing really, but we need more regular training so that we can use maximum features and get more benefit from it. There are many topics in 'Administrator Console' that we have not used fully.

One of the best software

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Kunal K.
C.O.O
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been great working with hotelogix

Vorteile: The software is user friendly . It has almost all the required features.

Nachteile: Yet to find it.... But still there are a few things that we would want to experience.... For eg Material management system/ software that can be integrated with tally software.

Hi Kunal,
Thank you for your review.
At Hotelogix, we are constantly working towards enabling hoteliers like you to manage end-to-end hotel operations via our product, and making it a one-stop-platform for all your hotel management needs.
Your feedback is valuable to us and we look forward to being of continued service to you.

Hotel Durban & Gomez House

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Jasmin M.
Hotel Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: User friendly software and easy to understand accounting system.

Nachteile: - Price Manager
Centralized Rate in connection with HotelRunner
Changing of rates is difficult and not accessible
- unable to generate housekeeping report based on our preference

Very Slow Support full of bugs. Never admit they are wrong will cut you if you miss a payment POOR

Bewertet am 16.6.2018

Kommentare: i cannot say i got any benefits from it just caused me no end of issues and wasted money

Vorteile: Has some good features links to most of the otas, they do most of the work for you but takes ages to set up.

Nachteile: Support is very slow, especially weekends, any issue can take days to resolve. I recently missed a payment while i was away from the office, without any warnings they blocked my account. After speaking with support, the boss and everyone in hotel logix basically who i could get to talk to, explaining i did not have my card with me, was assured i would get my system back on, 2 days later still no access my staff are running the hotel virtually blind, they dont seem to care my staff cannot get onto the system, emails are ignored skype ignored. There are better systems out there for a lot less money. They are typical of a lot of companies i have worked with in India good to start with but then the support disappears once they think they have you. They also never admit if they make a mistake, many times my breakfast rate is all over the place with no explanation, when i report it, it takes a couple of days for them to fix without any explanation and losses on my part i.e giving away free breakfast because of the bugs in the system, but never an apology just make up an excuse. Also charge to connect to trip adviser no one else does, any way they can make a few extra dollars they will, read the small print and make sure you know exactly what you are getting. I was promised all sorts when i signed up but in reality i got half of what they said and they wanted charge me for many other things. The system has bugs the support terrible. DON'T WASTE TIME MONEY BAD SUPPORT FULL OF BUGS

von Hotelogix an 27.6.2018

It is unfortunate that while you find the system nice, your experience with Hotelogix support team has not been positive, We have noted your feedback and keen to meet your expectations on support.
Hotelogix is a transparent Client centric company wherein our customer are the pioneers of Hotelogix future road-map. An account manager is assigned to each of our clients and they are specially trained region wise to help assist them on all issues. A 24x7 online live support is also available for any support related issue at any point of the day where are customer relations officers are present to resolve your queries during daily operations. We would really like to understand the rate issue being referred to and help sort it out for you.

Regarding accounting, please be rest assured that our Accounts team has a set process in place to ensure a proper protocol is followed for minimal friction, in line with client¿s best interest. The monthly bills are payable within specified timelines.

Worst purchase of my life!

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Rodney K.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: During the transition from one reservation software we were using to Hotelogix, they changed the channel manager over before it was ready to be online and usable. We had to use both Hotelogix software and the previous software we had been using for about 3 weeks- transferring reservations back and forth so we could take payments and keep all of the reservations straight. They didn't get our payment processing set up for weeks after going live with their software. We had reservations coming into Hotelogix from Booking.com, Expedia and etc but couldn't process the credit card payments! I wouldn't recommend this software to my worst enemy! Also- they gave us a discount to pay a year in advance. Then they took about two months to get the software working for us. Then when I wasn't happy with it, they refused to refund ANY of my money! STAY AWAY from Hotelogix!!

Vorteile: It looks good when they demo it quickly but beware. I can say it was easy to set up pricing, open and close rooms, tings like that but the good pales in comparison to the overall bad experience.

Nachteile: It's not user friendly. There are way too many steps required to do even the most basic of operations. The support is horrible in that you can only email them and hope for a response. There is no number to call to get help if you are in the middle of checking a guest in and something goes wrong or you just have a question.

von Rama an 11.4.2017

We have already addressed your concerns, as listed below,
Transition to New Channel Manager:
We had planned the transition and all existing reservations were uploaded. However, as with any system, the reservations that flow in during the transition time had to be manually uploaded. All new reservations from Channel Manager started flowing in to the PMS once the transition was completed.

Payment Gateway:
The payment gateway vendor from your end was unable to furnish required information for the integration. Eventually, when you switched to another Payment Gateway vendor, there was an issue with their sign-up which delayed the process further. Once the right version was signed-up, the integration was completed quickly.

Credit Card Issues:
Recording the Credit Card information within the PMS is against the PCI Compliance and industry accepted best practices. We offered an alternative solution that many of our clients use (Locator Emails) but this wasn’t taken up.

Support:
We have a dedicated account manager for all our clients to help resolve any issues on priority especially during onboarding. We also have a 24x7 live chat support for our clients, apart from the regular Email support. We have over 1000 clients in 100 countries that are using the system effectively. As with every system, there is a certain way of working to ensure the system integrity and best practices are followed and these can’t be changed upon individual client requests. We pride ourselves in the value that our product brings to the table and offer an unrestricted free trial for 15 days so the user can try the system in depth. Please note that you decided to go with discounted pricing for a yearly contract and such discounted yearly contracts are not refundable.
We are more than willing to discuss and resolve any open issues with our current or past clients. Also, we always appreciate feedback, whether positive or negative since it provides us with the opportunity to learn and grow as an organization.

absolute **SCRAP**

Bewertet am 25.11.2016
Giorgos M.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would prefer to use an excel spreadsheet than your program and i regret the time we prepaid one year subscription.
For example lets see some points:
~Every time to login you have to enter an image verification code, enter your username (which has to be an email) and on the second screen it tells you that you have already login in a different device. in the third screen you have to select your "counter". Even if you have only one counter per user you will have to select it. and then you wait 3 second the PMS to show the final screen. So that is 30 seconds every time! ~Your system doesn't provide multi use. You cannot use the same account in 2 different computers simultaneously. Also if a different user has opened the one's room details, you will not be able to open it in your computer and will have to find who has already opened it..or wait for him to close it. Also to do the night audit you will have to logout all the other users! You have an option to do it though the extranet and wait 3 seconds but all this proccess will take 10 minutes. Imagine that to do it every time from a mobile device. And then the users will have to login again to use the pms ~the rooms that are to departure today don't have a different colour!
~You select a room, you make a reservation and the system saves it in a different room. CRAZY!. i have videos to show you if you want
~you cannot see which reservations are guaranteed and which not!
~you cannot move with the mouse a reservation to different dates
~the housekeeping report cannot be printed from the previous day! and not able to print for the next X day. only for the same day! and this is not a housekeeping report, it lacks very important information
~there is not option to build your own reports, and you are not willing to build a custom one..
~there is not a report to show the arrivals, departures and staying rooms in one piece of paper at once
~in the main screen there is not a info bar to show the numbers of available and occupied rooms
~you cannot see the money balance of the departuring rooms for a given date!! and there isn't a report to show all the clients that paid today or a X date
~your replies to the emails are out of topic!
~you cannot set the rooms to be double (for 2 people) and every time you have to select adults 2 after having press the "enable editing" button

I totally suggest you to avoid it unless you have a 3 rooms lodging

Vorteile: Nothing

Nachteile: all the above that i mentioned and a lot more

von Hotelogix an 16.12.2016

Sincere apologies! We have addressed your concerns below

-Image verification code is a security measure
-Counter Selection: `already login¿ pops up for previous logins
-Multiple user access is possible
-`Opened Reservation¿ has an update restriction to avoid over riding of work
-Night Audit helps close current days¿ transaction
-Checking out reservations to be tracked on Frontdesk
-Assign room to block a particular room
-Refer to Booking Deposit Tracker Report for deposit guarantee booking
-Move is used to transfer a reservation from one room/type to other on same dates
-For different date, Stay Details>Edit Reservation Form>Shift
-Reports >Housekeeping report> print Housekeeping report
-Check House Status on Frontdesk for hotel occupancy
-Money balance for departing rooms: Frontdesk>Room Operations>Checkout list
-Money collected: Report>Cashier Report>Counter Revenue Report
-Select double occupancy when creating reservation
-Custom reports are possible

Shakespeare Hotel

Bewertet am 28.2.2014
Mindaugas G.

Kommentare: I used Logix for several month, its a great hotel management program, but still need to be fixed and added more option.
I discontinued to use it because during few month i understand that i spend more time by using Logix than i do my reservations by excel program.
Main points are these:
1. Logix can't make invoice for several reservations of one group. Means if i would like to get payment from tour agency which sent me 10 customers (10 rooms) i must issue one by one invoice to get a payment. That's a lot of paper work and very confused.
2. I can't understand and follow which reservations been paid and which not, must follow manually.
3. In reports i can't get detail report as i need. Even i can't get specific report for specific dates, for example i need customer list who check in from 1 st of December until 15 of December, so the system show me all customers who use to live between these specific dates.
4. When i add new reservation and during the period of staying our room price change, system of Hotel Logix starting to show strange amounts per night. For example, customer stayed 5 nights for 800$ and 3 nights for 900$, so in the system i got strange amount that customer pay per night: 837.5$ (its not specific as it should be)
5. I can't make an overbooking, for example sometimes we have that customer not arrived, but he paid for the hotel, and i would like to see this reservation in the bottom of table, but night audit not allow this reservation to be in the bottom and i must either delete, either to remove it from the system. (In manual case, i keep reservation in the bottom of the table until customer will arrive)
So these the main points which make my decision to not work with Hotel Logix, because even i asked programmers to fix these problems but they was not able to do it.
So, in general, this hotel managment program is very suitable for small hotels which has not over 20 rooms, and receive customers from Walk in or booking websites.
Of course again its depend on the country and conditions of work.
Hope my comment will be helpful for you business and you will improve your system

von Hotelogix an 3.3.2014

1) Hotelogix offers you the option of having a consolidated invoice for a group reservation and you can even view/ print the invoice for an individual room if you wish.
2) Hotelogix provides you the feature to view and obtain all the pending folios, so that the hotel does not have to maintain these records manually.
3)The feature, Reservation List allows you to view a detailed report of the reservations that are due to Check In or already checked in on a specific date or during a specified date range. You can view the report as per the reservation status. (Reserved/ Already Checked In).
4) Hotelogix shows the exact amount per night, the way the rates are defined to be charged.
5) Hotelogix gives an option to charge a No Show fee as per your hotel's No Show policy. As per Global Standards, we cannot perform the night audit with a reservation (Overbooking)which is not yet checked in for the day, which is why the system prompts to either Check In/ No Show a reservation.Hope this helps.

Simple and Easy To Use

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Rizwana K.
Audit Reservations
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to maintain the overall hotel data and even reports section provides each and every option which partner is referring to.

Vorteile: Hx is very compatible and user friendly
Ease of access
Every single function is designed in such a way that easy to understand and operate
POS Items

Nachteile: Round off adjustment issue - Because of this it has caused many checkout and invoicing problems though it has been resolved now

von Hotelogix an 9.4.2019

Thank you for your feedback, Rizwana.
We are pleased to know you have sought value from our product¿s user-friendliness. Delighting our customers is paramount to us, at Hotelogix and we are happy to hear that the round off adjustment issue has been resolved.
We look forward to be of continued service to you.

It just very simple and easy to handle.

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Abhishikt T.
Audit reservation
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our hotel chain company was fully depended on this and helped us a lot understand flow and process of entire software and now we are able to build our own CRS.

Vorteile: 1. UI is simple
2. Easy to understand
3. HX support very responsive when it comes to customization or addition of extra feature.
4. Customization option are very effective and easy control .

Nachteile: 1. Room blocking audit trial can be improved.
2. Temp block option can be also improve as in if by mistake we don,t select timing for temp bock it just disappear. (In this situation it can be used as 30 sec block).

von Hotelogix an 3.8.2018

Thanks for taking out time to write a review for us. It¿s great to know that Hotelogix has helped you build your own CRS and you¿re getting benefitted from our features :)
Your suggestions will be shared with the concerned department. Dedicated account manager for your property will update you on the same.

Very competent customer service per live chat is a highlight

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Stephanie M.
Hotel Owner

Vorteile: We are a 20 - rooms property and have nothing but a great experience with Hotelogix - especially their customer service is a highlight: email or even live-chat!! To each of my questions, the answer is never too far and the team communicates very closely also with my Channel Manager in order to resolve all problems. The software itself is able to picture the reality of the hotel business perfectly: room changes, early check-outs, room block-outs, different taxes and add-ons to basic prices - I am amazed!

Nachteile: I'd wish for an easier way to change prices on a daily basis OR to import base rates from the channel manager.

von Hotelogix an 3.8.2018

Thank you for sharing your positive review and feedback. Your feedback is valuable to us and will be shared with the concerned department and we¿ll share the updates with you soon.

The best experience I have had with any HMS ever!

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Jerry W.
Executive Chairman

Kommentare: Ease of use

Vorteile: I find the system very user friendly and the support is nothing short of excellence! I also like the way the whole solution has been packaged to include IPOS ( material Management) and Re-pup ( Reputation Management. This is probably the most helpful solution I have used to date.

Nachteile: I cant quite point a finger at any weakness that is bad enough to affect my daily operations as the team is always on standby to assist in case of any challenge.

von Hotelogix an 3.8.2018

Hi Jerry, Thank you for your review. We¿re glad to hear such a fantastic feedback!
Our team is working hard to be able to provide you with an even better experience.