PipelineDeals Bewertungen

von PipelineDeals

4.4/5
    4.3/5

Über PipelineDeals

PipelineDeals ist führend unter den CRM-Anbietern für mittelständische Unternehmen und befähigt Verkaufsteams mit mindestens zehn Mitarbeitern in einer Vielzahl von Branchen.

Erfahre mehr über PipelineDeals

604 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Josh B.
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"Love this software, VERY handy and useful"

Kommentare: Great for getting up and running with leads and sales and a database of info. Super fast to respond to training question, etc. Really like these guys.

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly. You can easily fumble your way through it, and even those who didn't grow up with computers ("pre-millennials"). The functionality is VERY customizable. It is fantastic that the software is cloud based and can be used everywhere, and the customer support is truly an awesome team. I have worked with Pipeline Deals for over 3 years, and I managed an entire team on it. It really is a fantastic sales software and a fantastic company to work with.

Nachteile: The negative is (which is not super negative these days) is the pricing model of a monthly charge per user. This makes is a little challenging for newer companies to afford it. However, I think they have various pricing models today and some that are more affordable. There is nothing free about this software in the world of free "intro" accounts.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Joel C.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2016

"Great for Small Business Sales Teams"

Kommentare: My company has used Pipeline Deals since around the time they started. We were a very early customer. I started with one sales person and have moved up to about 10 today. The system works great for this size sales team. It's not cumbersome to use as a central system for a small team to stay organized. I highly recommend it to anyone with a sales force in that range. I can't speak to it's scale above that as its my experience up to 10 active reps. They have taken what was a massive set of things reps would need to do in some of the other online systems (lets call it OVERKILL) and boiled it down to activity, opportunities, and centralized performance measurement. Its got all the bells and whistles you need... while not overwhelming you (as the sales manager/owner) or your reps with tons of required extras that clutter their ability to move fast and keep selling.

Vorteile: The BEST small biz sales relationship management tool we've used (7+ years now every single day)
Very intuitive interface.
Amazingly powerful API (if you want to code connect it to your own systems)
Great customer support team (you talk to real people, in the real office)
Extremely powerful list filtering and saved reports tools
Constantly adding new features and enhancements to make it more powerful without more "clutter"

Nachteile: The actual "finished" reporting built-in for sales performance, historicals, trending, etc is lacking quite a bit as far as "management" type reporting goes [its almost all list based reports, no roll ups, etc... you can see everything, but its not presented in any customized executive way, reason I think it works well for smaller teams. But without better aggregation, I dont think it would be fun to manage 25+ reps on something like this]. (It can be done with outside graphing and custom tools using their API but not everyone can do that). Real-Time, Customizable, Formatted Reporting for "summary/trend management" would make this thing a 10 out of 10 !

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2016
VP of Product
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Solid little CRM but with few native integration options"

Kommentare: I use it every day, and it gets the job done. I know the job could get done in a much better way if we migrated to something more powerful, but the thought of upending our entire sales process to new software seems like too much effort for the reward - for now at least.

Vorteile: Pipeline Deals is very straightforward and easy to use. The interface is able to be customized which is nice, and the ability to import and export data us useful for reporting.

Nachteile: The core functionality of a CRM is pretty basic, it's just a database with a lot of custom variables (fields) associated to each entry. What makes a CRM powerful (or not) in my opinion is the ability for the software to integrate with other software in your business stack. This is the Achilles heel for Pipeline Deals, as the options for integrations are extremely limited.

von PipelineDeals an 7.2.2020

Hi There, thank you for your review. We would love to speak with you about it to learn more. Please feel free to call us at 866-702-7303 or email customercare@pipelinedeals.com.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Elizabeth P.
Director, HR
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Have a sales team training with PipelineDeals"

Kommentare: We used to be very messy what daunted future discrepancies in the company, thanks to PipelineDeals we have become an agile team that meets its daily activities and even constantly innovates in the area to always obtain the best results, also allows us to capture our I publish via email and track it in real time. We can optimize our sales strategies and customize the proposed activities based on the expectations of the company, in the same way it allows you to manage from your mobile application what becomes a point in favor as far as accessibility is concerned.

Vorteile: PipelineDeals has tools that allow us to customize and adapt our needs focused on sales and the service we offer, thus accelerating new opportunities and increasing the capacity to strengthen businesses. We can develop a reliable and successful database, we have a stable backup that allows us to be more objective with our campaigns. It is ideal when training our sales team, it gives us a wonderful user experience and is easy to use.

Nachteile: These types of tools are usually quite uncomfortable when adapting them to the workday but PipelineDeals is quite easy and automatic configuration, classifying our activities and ensuring compliance with them. It has been a bit difficult to induce the program but its interface is friendly and has made the process quite simple.

von PipelineDeals an 26.2.2020

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear how we have so positively impacted your process!

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Teresa V.
Inside sales
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Experience user"

Kommentare: Overall experience with Pipeline deals would be in the middle of satisfy and unsatisfied. If the issues that I can across were handle with more concern and fixable, then I would be 100% satisfy. I feel that the issues I can across will not be fixed and this is why I am 50/50.

Vorteile: Pipeline Deals has the right idea when it comes to a CRM for small businesses. What I liked most about this software is
how well it works with Excel. Some people look at excel data sheets and get overwhelmed. Pipeline deals shows your data in a more friendly, easy to read and understand your data. It allows you to manage your contacts, emails, sales, calendar, meetings, etc. All of your work in one place which makes managing your sales easier, and connect with your customers on a more personal level, this allows you to meet your clients goals, needs, and wants.

Nachteile: Pipeline deals has an error message that reads,
You've reached the 10,000 record display limit. Set filters to narrow your results. This is not helpful at all for anyone.
Pipeline deals is not compatible with an old outlook app, and outlook calendar does not sync with pipeline deals, this is inconvenience and hard to keep up with syncing pipeline deals calendar to the outlook calendar. I dislike the fact that you have to use an IMAP outlook account. Pipeline deals does not allow you to track emails when you add people to your cc, it only allows you to track one email contact at a time, unless you create a campaign, which in most cases, we rarely do this. Pipeline deals customer support line only limit to basic knowledge on how to do something, if there is a technical
issues beyond that, the C.S.R then needs to create a case and have someone get back to us, and in most cases, the technical person can not help.

Terry B.
Marketing Representative
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Experiences With PipelineDeals"

Kommentare: My job as the Marketing Adviser is to schedule appointments for my team. I have only used PipelineDeals the past 4 months. It is an absolutely terrific way to keep on top of deals falling through the cracks, calendar schedules, my tasks and agendas. They even have a phone application. I know once we get all our calendars synchronized my job will be much better. PipelineDeals is a great asset to have to carry on my work, as I work remotely in Minnesota for my team in Southern California.

Vorteile: I love the communication part of the services because you are able to share deals and the tracking capabilities are awesome For instance If I add a Person it will let me automatically create a Company and then from there I can create a Deal and track the progression. The reminders of task, agendas and scheduled meeting calendar reminders allow me to have a flow of business throughout the day. I have so much more to learn - PipelineDeals has training at least two or more times a week and they also supply all different training modules. I have a terrific contact that is a live person for a Success Coach who is more than willing to assist our team.

Nachteile: One area would be better is that now I know to create the Person 1st and the Company will be created right then, however not all the company information shows and so I need to create and retype all the information again, like the address, phone number, email etc. Then two addresses show up. It would be nice when you create the person you create the company, deal with all pertinent information at the same time - then when you add a new person to the deal all that information populates for them that is attached to the company and deal. Also the ability to isolate the deals lost so they do not show up in the whole list-but they are there so your percentages of win-losses are calculating.

Linda H.
Sales Agent
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Huge database keeps us organized"

Kommentare: Every client is in the database. We can tell if they have signed an NDA, where they are, all their contact info, who the client belongs to and more. You can also add Deals and add people to the deal

Vorteile: All contacts are in one place. If a client calls, we can all tell if that client 'belongs' to another Agent.

Nachteile: It is a big database so sometimes it is slow to load. Also there are so many features that I am still learning hew to utilize them all

von PipelineDeals an 14.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad we are helping you stay organized. We are always happy to help talk through our features with us. Feel free to reach out!

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Fabiana H.
Learning and Development Associate
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Good tool for sales' visibility to everyone"

Kommentare: As part of the onboarding team, it really helped to have this tool to check the interaction with the sales team and what stage of the deal they're at.

Vorteile: I love that everyone can create their own dashboards according to the variables or columns that are relevant to their work. These charts are visible to one or more users and it's helpful to keep track of task completion. I love that they include email automations to set up reminders for specific users within PipeLineDeals.

Nachteile: If not used properly, it can become cluttered with unnecessary information and profiles that are useless. The key is to set up profiles and leads correctly to avoid this.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Kayla F.
Senior Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Pipeline Deals is an easy to use CRM system"

Kommentare: It is a very nice way to keep all of your prospects top of mind and be able to track your activity as well as set reminders to do certain tasks.

Vorteile: Easy to use - keeps me logged in - custom fields and formatting - interface is simple and smart making it easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. Reporting is easy to read

Nachteile: doesn't have the ability to search by phone number or add parent companies. Easy to have duplicates.

von PipelineDeals an 5.12.2019

Hi Kayla, thank you so much for your kind words! We have some ways to help you with searching. If you reach out to customercare@pipelinedeals.com we are happy to help!

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Mian M.
Product Operations Engineer
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2019

"Excellent software to keep a customer database and sales leads"

Kommentare: Excellent product for starting business who need to keep their sales in order. Can also be used as a CRM software to keep track of the products sold.

Vorteile: 1. Since we have connected this with our telephone system as well as intercom chat system, this allows us to keep everything in one place for sales
2. It can also be used for customer service database to keep track of all the products purchased by the customers
3. Unlimited fields can be added
4. Support is very easy to reach

Nachteile: There are cases where we need to export the data and the team told us it was not possible so we really had to push them to get that done. Searching for a deal was a bit of a hassle in case we did not have the full information so it would not search through keywords

von PipelineDeals an 9.10.2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! To search for keywords of Deal Names, we recommend pressing the down arrow for the Deal Name column and using a % before the information you are searching. Let us know if you have any questions!

• Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Farhan Q.
Product Operations Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Pipeline deals for post sales CRM"

Kommentare: Our company uses Pipeline deals for Post sales CRM. We have a lengthy post sales process which includes customer installation of our hardware, online training for customers, subscription renewals with customers and warranty follow ups with clients. In order for us to make our product successful for each customer, it is very important that our team proactively reaches out to the customers regularly to help them out with our product. With each customer attended properly, it results in subscription renewals and product success. Pipeline deals made it an easy task for us. We can schedule our follow ups and add activities in the activities tab every time an interaction takes place. We can also add our custom options and update them on pipeline deals (e.g warranty dates, training status, customer satisfaction level etc). It is easy to see which customers need to renew each month by applying filters.

Vorteile: -The ability to create custom filters and tabs and then search for customers depending on those.
-Ability to quickly add activities and then review status or import the entire thing to an excel sheet.
-The support has been very helpful. When setting up our helpdesk on Freshdek, we needed all our deals and data organized for us. Pipeline deals support helped us on getting the data in the right format and at the right time.

Nachteile: Our helpdesk is running via freshdesk. We are unable to link freshdesk tickets to our deals on pipeline deals.

Brian W.
Development Consultant
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"It's a bit manual but does what it says on the tin."

Kommentare: Overall, PipelineDeals works well as a manual CRM system, however, it is very easy for the system to become a mess of conflicting information as third party integrations and automation for menial tasks are close to non-existent. This means that unless users are incredibly reliant on quality control of their data and input, which as human error comes into the process becomes difficult to manage effectively. A suggestion would be to have the system pick up and associate new client contacts with the business domains and suggest in the system where the person should go, rather than defaulting to creating a company that doesnt exist which then has to be manually edited to the correct company.

Vorteile: Journey mapping throughout the deal process was clear and easily traceable throughout the sales cycle. Clear indications of the health of leads as well as the ability to integrate events and notifications into your workflow were definitely a plus point.

Nachteile: Integration with third-party applications and software is minimal, support is unfortunately only localised in the US so international clients will have significant delays in customer service. Automation is also severely limited, forcing users to be very manually focused in their day to day tasks where other service providers have the ability to automate menial tasks through the platform to increase the time spent on productive work.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Jason P.
Creative Director
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Overall PipelineDeals Review"

Kommentare: We use PipelineDeals to manage incoming new business leads / potential clients. We typically get new requests and then input the information all at once into each category (which is cumbersome—i would love to be able to open person/company/deal as one step, as i have lots to copy/paste into the forms—it would help to have all that possible at once as I get the information piecemeal from emails, linkedin, etc.)

Vorteile: I do like the way I can split out my incoming client roster by deal, person, or company. I appreciate that I'm able to create upcoming tasks based on any of those categories.

Nachteile: I find the way deal/person/company is split out into tabs (and otherwise into a table view) to be cumbersome. I think some deep, clever, interesting, strategic user experience based on how real people would like to use this kind of tool would be key for bringing PipelineDeals to the next level. I also do like that i can bring in LinkedIn bios into PipelineDeals with a Chrome extension, but I do wish two things: 1) i could do that for companies as well as individual people, and 2) i could be offered a way to edit the info quickly before i submit it into PipelineDeals. Example: i use Evernote, and the plugin allows me to choose a page to grab, but before it's done it allows me to change the name of the note, add tags, etc.

Ray R.
Advanced Planning Specialist
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

"Newbies Look at PlDs"

Kommentare: Excited to know that this tool is part of a continuum that can save time and improve accuracy. Hopeful that layouts will improve to the point that information is easy to find and easy to read.

Vorteile: Customization Column selections under the "Agenda" tab allows for flexibility in the "look." Very useful when looking at work in cue. "People" tab provides same flexibility and makes it easy to find leads/contacts for various needs: Status, Source, Activity. etc. For the visually oriented reader the "Calendar" is a great organizational tool and contains all the right information in an easy to read format with optional "Month, Week, Day" layouts. Once one distinguishes the difference between "Contact" and"Lead" the power of the link is tremendous time saver. The "Activities" field is flexible and allows for cutting and pasting data from other sources such as emails. Great tool to track past conversations and to document activity. Many other great features: Search tool, report options, and scheduling feature to mention a few.

Nachteile: The layout in the "Contact Info" box is awkward and unclear. Contact, Owner, Company (Funeral Home) information is interspersed in an illogical way. The layout of data fields under the "Custom fields-other" bar is massive and difficult to navigate when looking for a specific item. It is a jungle of data fields without a clear path. It appears that to learn how to use specific features of this package you have to leave your current page. It would be helpful to have hint/definitions {drop-downs] embedded with critical fields similar to the "Status:" field. Ex: "Type"-Contact does not link to Digicon, Lead links to Digicon. Takes a lot of time to master the basics.

William G.
Sales & Tender Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2019

"Envizi PD Review"

Kommentare: Overall, PD works sufficiently to meet 80-90% of what we need. The lack of logging of data on field changes do make some reporting difficult.

Vorteile: UI is very intuitive, the excel style dashboard on companies/ deals/ people is great. Its a solid CRM that does most of what you need from a CRM.

Nachteile: 1. PD does not log changes made on the fields, and on some part that it does, it is not easily accessible / extract-able to build a report from. I.e. Qualification status at Company level, can be "To be Qualified" -> "1st Qualification Meeting Done" -> "Qualified in" or "Qualified Out". The fact that PD does log field changes, makes it difficult to report on overtime progress. What can be reported on is limited to the current snapshot.
2. No automatically calculated field for Enforcement. i.e. Deal amount is equal to $X from product A + $X from Product B + $X from product C, it will be great if deal amount were to be changed, PD can prompt a message to enforce that the $X from Product A/B/C is also updated and sums out properly.
3. When creating an Agenda, there is an Agenda Type. Once the Agenda is completed, the Agenda Type detail cannot be retrieved, PD will only show the Agenda Title and Description.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2019
Phil S.
CRO (Chief Research Officer)
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"A powerful tool for planning sales activities"

Kommentare: Overall I find it a very good tool - my challenge really is just to utilise the full range of features. i.e. I'm sure there are even more great ways I can use it still to be discovered!

Vorteile: Is fairly easy and quick to master the basics, with plenty of extra power available to dig into as you get experienced with the platform. Has allowed me to keep much better track of contacts and my communication / activity with clients and prospects. The ease of setting up different filtered 'lists' (e.g. opportunities, pending proposals, commissioned projects etc.) and easily adjusting filters 'on the fly' is one of my favourite features.

Nachteile: When we first imported our data from a different CRM system we did experience some difficulties - with some accounts people associated with different (wrong) staff members. So, I think this is something to talk to the Pipeline Deals support team about proactively UP FRONT - i.e. to maximize your chance of the switchover going smoothly

Gary D.
Sales Manager/ Special Projects
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2019

"Pipeline for Commercial construction customer followup, relationship building, and new Clients"

Kommentare: Before we used Pipeline Deals we were using paper and pen to keep track of our client relationships. These notes were easily lost in the shuffle and we had no hard reminders for us to follow up with our clients. Now we are able to keep our office focused on the needs of our clients and to pursue new business.

Vorteile: The ease of integrating pipeline into our daily routine when making calls and following up with our clients. With the preset notation in our activity feed it is just a couple of clicks with the mouse to fill out our notes for that client. The ability to share "Deals" and to follow up when one of us is out of the office on a business trip or vacation. When we are on a trip having the app available on our phone is also a very nice feature. There is peace of mind knowing that the hard work to manage relationships with our customers does not end if an employee is fired or quits working for us.

Nachteile: Pipeline is not ready to sync with our Go Daddy email account, so we continue to push our emails to our home page in Pipeline Deals. Then we have to make sure they are entered into our activity feed for our customers through the home page.

Cash M.
Director of Sales
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2016

"More Bang for the Buck!"

Kommentare: Having used SalesForce.com in prior sales/marketing roles, it is hard to deny SF's dominance and superiority in the CRM space. However, it is equally hard to deny that SF is the highest priced solution available, especially when you factor in the investment of time and consultation fees required to tailor SF for your specific needs and preferences. Given this we began a diligent search through the CRM jungle to determine if there was a CRM solution that offered most of the same capabilities as SF "out of the box", for less money. Our matrix of candidates winnowed down very quickly to Pipeline Deals. PLD provided all of the SF type capabilities that we needed, such as email tracking, mass email tracking, account & deal history management, remote access via iPhone App, Deal stage tracking, customization, and excellent customer service. So, all of the attributes and capabilities that we admired about SF were present in PLD, but for much less money, and with a much easier set-up process, and with a much better and more accessible customer service team. PLD has been an exceptionally good CRM for our needs and expectations at a more competitive price point.

Vorteile: Ease of use and capabilities. Customer service. iPhone App. Email Tracking. Email interface.

Nachteile: Calendar doesn't sync with my Outlook or iCal calendars. There is no 'Click to Dial' VOIP option. Historical view under a contact or deal is a little cumbersome and wonky. Does not have SF's capability in customizing the historical view, Person view, company view.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2016
Joel C.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Excellent CRM for sales teams"

Kommentare: We love it. The API is very robust so anything that can’t be done in the app can be coded to integrate and work for our own custom reports and integrations. We were one of the earliest customers and have been using it for 8 or 9 years very actively.

Vorteile: Very flexible custom list reports
Unlimited field customization for records
Easily manage a small team of reps
Very easy to get started using especially if you have not had a strong CRM in your company before

Nachteile: The morning coffee report lacks data that would be useful for actionable items. Wish it could be personalized and customized to show the data I want each morning. Can’t easily see a company’s “last activity” in a report if said activity was not directly on the record (example on a person or deal attached to the company... in company list views it would show incorrect “last activity”)
Permission controls would be great to be more flexible (its all or nothing per user)

Andrew W.
Host of Inspired Money
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Best fit for our Small Business"

Kommentare: Overall, I like PipelineDeals. It's a good combination of utility, value, and good customer service.

Vorteile: After trialing 5 different CRM providers, we found some to be complicated. Others required too much manual entry. For me, PipelineDeals met our requirements because it is straightforward to use. In our experience, PipelineDeals' customer service appeared superior with response time and support. Many CRM companies require you to use their knowledge base and do-it-yourself, but Pipeline Deals offers live chat, email and live support (no automated attendant, you call and a live rep answers!) For our small business, great support and quick answers to our questions encourage us to use Pipeline Deals consistently and use it better.

Nachteile: Wish there were more integrations that made it easier to connect to other programs. I also think the mobile app could be better.

Duana M.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2016

"There is NO other option than Pipeline Deals for CRM as far as our company is concerned!"

Kommentare: We have been a customer with Pipeline Deals for many years. We are extremely pleased with the quality of customer service and continued growth and development of the application. Pipeline Deals is such a useful tool that we not only use in our global ministry, but also our Christian Resort and multi-national corporation. We have NEVER had any downtime or experienced any inconvenience, so Pipeline Deals has EARNED our 100% trust as our preferred technology tool to manage all of our contact data.

Vorteile: Flexibility, accessibility, ease in use, automation, simply import/export features, mobile use,

Nachteile: In next release, I recommend having a user-defined access level for Executive users to ONLY have access to certain work-groups assigned to them for certain projects, and not limit this feature to Managers with users that work directly under them.

von PipelineDeals an 24.3.2017

Thanks for the review, Duana!

• Bewertet am 28.10.2016
Nicholas K.
Manager, Partnership Development
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"A Great CRM Tool for Small Teams"

Kommentare: Overall, the service has been invaluable to us as a small organization. Especially in a small company that experiences turnover with apprentices and interns coming through in sales roles, it has been extremely easy to make sure conversations are not ignored or missed.

Vorteile: The ability to cc the service on emails and have the contact immediately integrated and updated in the Pipeline dashboard is extremely helpful to track not only yourself but the rest of your team and progress on past and current conversations. Additionally, the ability to add contacts directly from LinkedIn makes it very easy to add contacts with extra steps.

Nachteile: It is easy to get unorganized on the platform and once that starts, it can be a challenge to get everything back on track. Because the search bar is very exact in its search results, it can be easy to miss targets with different potential spellings or with apostrophes and other symbols in their names which can lead to creating duplicate profiles that go unnoticed for some time.

David O.
Vice President, Global Education
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Pipeline Deals Fan"

Kommentare: I manage a global sales network. I use PLDs to manage their sales process across many time zones and geographic locations. This tool has helped greatly to understand what is happening and where.

Vorteile: I have been using PLDs since 2010. It took me about two days to set up a custom sales tool that meets our specific needs to manage the sales pipeline, and I am not particularly technical. Sales Force told me that I would need a consultant and about 2 weeks to get this done. Over the past 8 years PLDs has implemented many refinements and improvements and new features. Underlying all of this is the excellent support provided in the form of the knowledge base, video tutorials that are byte sized, and support agents who are knowledgable and personable. I can buy software from anywhere. My choices are based on what happens when I have a problem. Pipeline Deals excels at providing great support!

Nachteile: This is not really a PLDs-created issue, however I use LinkedIn to generate leads by importing a contacts picture, email address, phone number etc. Around 2014, LinkedIn has changed their code and PLDs was unable to support this feature. I really miss that feature.

Matthew V.
COO
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Pipeline Deals is a Great CRM!"

Kommentare: Pipeline deals has been very accessible, it's very affordable compared to other products, and now that they have their new app, there's not much to complain about. Customer service has been great, and it doesn't have many glitches.

Vorteile: Here's what I like about pipeline deals: First, it has a very intuitive user experience - it makes sense. Second, It is very customizable so that you can tailor it to exactly what information you're looking for. Third, it integrates with Mailchimp which we also use. Fourth, you can easily search companies, people, and deals as separate items.

Nachteile: I wish that it would have a little bit more integration with other programs. It has some integrations, but for instance, it does not integrate with our project management software so we can't automate certain functions that in a perfect world, we could.

Irene C.
Junior Executive & Marketing Assistant
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2019

"Modest tool that offers great support"

Kommentare: We could personalise Pipelinedeals enough to suit our needs as a company, specially in terms of sales information management, we did not acquire the CRM tool yet . We are able to manage our deals and leads in a centralised way. I strongly recommend this tool, it is modest but effective. I strongly believe the team behind it is passionate about their jobs. They are releasing new functionalities every while and customer service is excellent. I think it is the perfect fit for small/medium companies.

Vorteile: -Great support service, friendly, fast & effective
-Easy to learn, it has a lot of potential to personalise it depending on the company needs
-Great value for the price, specially if we compare it with other software, much more expensive and in which the learning time it is a bit longer

Nachteile: -Constraint in terms of reporting, they have developed an API for excel to export personalised reports, however I believe more functionalities around reporting should be developed
-Tutorials and webinars are mainly focus for beginners, it would be nice if you develop some more customer support for those who have been using the tool for a while, I believe the tool is a bit lack of this kind of material

• Bewertet am 6.2.2019