Über WRS Health

Webbasierte EMR- und Arztpraxismanagementlösung mit Funktionen für Patientenkommunikation, Marketing und Ertragszyklusmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über WRS Health

My practice went from having 2 systems - one for EMR and one for the practice management. I do like that the 2 systems are all into one.

Bewertungen zu WRS Health

3,9

WRS Health hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WRS Health bereits verwendet?

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: My practice is located in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. When you walk into my office it’s very quiet. We have soft music playing in the front and you can get a cup of coffee or a bottle of water. There’s usually not much of a wait time unless there’s been an emergency and there might not be anyone else waiting there. If you’re not feeling well, I have you sit in the massage chair, put your head down and turn the light off so you can relax for a little while. We try to make it a calm, peaceful environment. I have been practicing Internal Medicine in the greater Sarasota, Florida area for four and a half years. I care for patients ranging in age from 18 to 103-years-old. It’s a diverse population comprised of a lot of old and young people with very active lifestyles. I enjoy the breadth of Internal Medicine. My practice has transformed into a hybrid practice where I have some patients who are what I call the ‘regular’ patients and some patients who are ‘concierge’ patients. I call it my wellness program, because it really focuses a lot on prevention and time. I used an EMR at a previous practice. I had several ‘must haves’ on my EMR shopping list. I wanted something that was attainable to get information from home. I was looking for a web based program so that I would have 24/7 access. It was quite important to me with my type of practice to be able to do that on the weekends. Previously, I had a very cumbersome EMR that you had to sign in and have a secure citrix to access it. WRS is so much easier because even if I’m at home I can pull it up on the computer. I looked at 10 or 15 different EMRs initially based on price and what they had to offer. And then I looked at doing billing, scheduling, and having everything all-in-one, rather than getting different components of a program. I liked WRS initially mostly because of the web based part. I think it’s nice from the standpoint that I have electronic capability from anywhere and also the patient portal and the billing and that it’s all tied in together. I tend to like to sit at my desk and talk to patients without typing. The nice thing is that at the end of that visit I can put that information in and I feel that I capture the charges and accurately reflect what the visit was much more than previously with paper charts or with other EMRs. When patients come into my practice I made up an instruction sheet on how to use the EMR to its fullest. They like being able to update their medication list, being able to make their clipboard and provide their history because I tell them to do that if they are going to see other physicians. They really like the patient portal for prescription refills, to request appointments, and to update me with information. A lot of e-mails come in though the patient portal. They like to let me know that they got their reminder for their appointment the next day. Any patient can e-mail through WRS. They can get Rx refills and ask questions. Patients in my wellness program can e-mail me 24/7 through my personal e-mail account. I think it’s very important that we stay in touch and that they don’t wait for the annual visit to bring a list of 12 things to discuss. Having that ‘give and take’ cuts down on anxiety and also keeps the patient well informed. Now we’re using the fax queue and it has significantly decreased the amount of ink and paper that I am using and increased efficiency in that we are not grabbing the paper chart, flipping it, scanning it, etc. That’s wonderful and it’s so much easier. It has significantly improved the workflow as well as the accuracy of making sure things are put in the right chart. I checked out WRS with a local biller who uses the WRS Billing Module. I particularly like that I put in the charges at the end of the day as I do my note. I can e-mail her and say, ‘I don’t know which code to use for this’ or ‘please note that this might need to change.’ It’s very flawless and seamless without phone calls and faxes. It works very well. If you send a ticket, WRS gets back to you. A lot of the updates WRS has done over the last couple of years have been very useful. Recently, there have been some updates in the medication queue that have been quite useful. I do appreciate those updates. The updates really do help a lot of the different types of provider.

Jeff
Physician/owner in

Good yet could be great

Kommentare: Overall a good program and definitely a good value for the money. The company is responsive and pleasant to deal with. A moderate learning curve. Worth looking at yet as with any software you have to figure out how it may help or hinder your workflow. I give it a 7.5 out of 10. With the improvements the company is working on it may be better in the next few months (or not).

Easy to see summaries of patient information and to pull down test results. Very nice company to deal with. Company dedicated to improving the software. Patients can see lab results that come into the program in "real time". Often they will beat me to seeing the results. Patient portal. Although we didn't use it, the program will call your patients 2 days before their visit to remind them. (We prefer calling on our own-yet this can be a big labor saver) Likewise we didn't use the practice management tools yet they are available and integrated into the program (this includes billing).

Task manager/results review section needs improvement. I could not send comments either to patients or to my staff without going through 3 screens. I found this time consuming and since I like to feed back on results to patients it was just not helpful. In addition, in the task manager you have to go through 2 screens to clear it from the task manager section. Ordering labs and consults and xrays was initially a chore, yet once I spent a Saturday night looking up all the CPT codes and then saving them into different sections my staff and I became pretty proficient at it and actually found ordering easy to do (so actually a PRO as well as a Con, with the con being I had to figure out that shortcut on my own). Prevention section is nonexistent. You must create it yourself which I found difficult. I did not understand why the company did not at least load the US Preventative Services Task Force recommendations based on age and then let you edit from there. It would be much more helpful.

Christopher
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for single provider or single specialty practice, not so much for everyone else

Kommentare: High pressure sales for a required 5 year contract with expensive add-ons. Lack of communication for upcoming software upgrades. Recommendations for improvement are "oh well, we don't care". Terrible, absolutely TERRIBLE for anything other than a single person family practice.
Look elsewhere if you want a true system to look at your billing and your clinical charts on the same screen.

Nothing that can't be found in every other system. The support is OK, but they are losing people now, and the replies are all generic. They use other providers who are familiar with the system to help you learn (not necessarily the same as your specialty). Accessible from anywhere even on the cell phone. Medications allow you to pick your favorites quickly.

1. Inability to archive diagnosis and problems without deleting them. 2. Inability to make your own templates. This is HUGE. They force you to use one of theirs that they will "modify". Otherwise, they charge you $10,000 for a single template. 3. Mapping your ICD10 and CPT codes is ridiculous. You have to do it 2 times for each chart. To map the diagnosis code for the daily charge requires you to review ALL the diagnosis codes for ALL the providers, requiring you to scroll for each code you enter. 4. Inability to just see "your" diagnosis codes. There is no filter to only see your prior charts and codes. If psychiatry has 4 codes, family medicine has 14 codes, then physical therapy has 8 codes, you have to look at 26 different codes each and every visit to go through. All of them listed every visit. 5. Inability to see your charts needing to be done if you didn't start them at the time of the visit. The schedule is based off of time, not by provider. IE., Unless the provider goes into the chart and starts the chart, then the visit goes into a phantom zone and it isn't assigned to any provider. 6. You can't look at the chart itself for prior meds without going out of the chart first and then back into it. 7. You can't copy a prior note because it copies the immediate prior note (if you are PT it would copy family medicine which was immediately before your visit and not PT...the charts aren't specialty set). 8. Reminders: only setup for 1 day not less.

Joseph
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I opened Delavan Pediatrics in Delavan, Illinois in August 2012 after working at a hospital practice for four years. I draw patients from four or five county areas and I am interested in providing patients with integrative, natural and homeopathic treatment options as well as traditional medications. I did a lot of research and I narrowed my search to a few options--Amazing Charts, Practice Fusion and WRS. Initially I was unfamiliar with web based EMRs. I was looking more at the local server based systems. It made more sense for me to keep my start up expenses down. The web based system became very attractive and it made a lot of sense to me. I have a small office and I don’t have a lot of space to store charts or to have a big server. With a web based system I could login at home. Being the only physician, I am on call 24/7 and having access at home or wherever I am is very important. WRS is a very affordable system, especially when starting out. There’s just a lot of bang for the buck. WRS was not the cheapest, but it was the best and its features made it worth it. It really came down to an easy choice. WRS was more robust, it had more of what I needed, and it had the flexibility to change if I need it to. I work with an R.N. and one office staffer. I needed an EMR that would make my charting easy. I’ve used some of the HPI templates that came with WRS and I’ve modified some of them to my own liking. What I liked about WRS was the ability to customize and build and make those changes while I’m documenting. Ninety-nine percent of my scripts are sent via e-prescribing. My patients like not having to carry a script and knowing that by the time they get to the pharmacy, the pharmacist has already received the script. There are checks within WRS that pop up, such as warnings, Do you want to do this, there is an interaction? Are you sure about this dosing? I am able to look and make sure that I have everything right. I really liked WRS patient portal and being able to communicate with patients electronically and for them to be able to access the system to update medical information or to schedule appointments. With the portal, they can just get on to schedule their own appointment and send a message for us to see in the morning. I was really looking for an EMR with the ability for the charting and the billing to be connected easily—a seamless connection and that’s what WRS offers. I like the integration. With WRS you register the patient and you do your chart and when I go to create a claim it populates the claim form automatically and there are just a few modifications that I have to make. All of the insurance information and codes that I put in the note prepopulate and that saves a lot of time.

Patrick
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: My practice is Orlando Concierge M.D. I launched a concierge patient/physician model of patient care in 2006 so that I would be able to cater to my patients so that they get healthy, stay well, attain longevity and do so while maintaining a youthful, vigorous appearance. Waiting Room Solutions streamlined my concierge model operation, making my practice more efficient. WRS is a patient friendly system, which enables me to provide better patient care.I found it necessary to switch EMR companies three times. When I found Waiting Room Solutions it looked interesting. I went through a few demos and the more I started to look at WRS it seemed to be able to do just about everything that I needed to do. And more importantly, the system was designed by a practicing physician. The templates don’t look like they need a whole lot of modification because they were carefully designed by a real doctor in the first place. I can go through check boxes and drop down lists and do a history and physical very quickly without having to select phrase by phrase and yet it populates into a note that looks like a traditional physical or traditional consultation note. Waiting Room Solutions also provides my concierge practice with a patient portal webpage in a format that presents a polished and professional image for my practice. The practice patient login page presents a professional and favorable brand image to the patient, to the referring doctor or to a doctor to whom I’m referring. It gives us a polished look and makes it easier for us to present a polished and professional image to the public, while giving our patients secure messaging, appointment requests, account payment--as well as specialty-specific educational content. WRS will enhance my life because of its interface with Dragon Medical. I have the option of dictating my notes and the notes are machine transcribed, or I can dictate it directly to WRS and elect to have an offsite transcriptionist transcribe it. It comes back to my inbox the next morning for me to review and sign off on. I can put my cursor in the box and start to dictate, and it will automatically dictate to the box, and save the audio file associated with that dictation as part of the record. Customer/technical support couldn't be more helpful: when I ask WRS to explain how to do something, the team responds, ‘Tell me more. What do you want to do?’ And if that functionality doesn't already exist, there's usually a work-around available while the function is being added. The fact is, though, that I don't often have to call for support: WRS has a rich selection of "How To" information, both in written form and video tutorials.

Amit
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: In February 2012, I opened AG Pain Management in Simi Valley, California, where I specialize in anesthesia and pain medicine. When you’re starting as a solo practitioner in the beginning every dollar counts. When I compared Waiting Room Solutions to other EMR systems and what I was looking for, this was the best bang for the buck. Having an EMR with templates that can be customized for a pain management practice has made it easier for me to document my patients’ crucial initial visits. I wanted to customize the EMR templates for the initial visit and follow up with history of present illness as well as assessment and plans. The procedures, which are based on templates, are universal except for the medications. The visualizations are almost the same for locations and needles, those can be templates. I looked at five EMR companies before selecting Waiting Room Solutions. There are not many EMR systems that have the integrated incoming and outgoing fax. For a solo practitioner, Waiting Room Solutions cuts down a significant amount of time and increases efficiencies without even scanning the paper or waiting for the scan. The incoming faxes get uploaded automatically to the EMR and they can be accessed from anywhere. One of the best things about this EMR is the incoming and outgoing faxes because it has significantly made my life as a solo practitioner very convenient. Especially when I’m waiting for labs, studies, or MRI's and they get automatically faxed and can be visualized right away. My selection came down to what feels or looks comfortable. I liked the presentation and the webinar session helped in deciding the electronic medical records system that I wanted. The presentation looked very comfortable. As the practice gets busier, Waiting Room Solutions EMR will make it more efficient. It eases the staff’s workload. They don’t have to spend two to three hours at the end of the day scanning documents.

Waiting Room Solutions EMR helps significantly with notes. If I see a patient, a consult note automatically gets faxed out to their primary care physician. It can be accessed from anywhere and by anyone. That does help significantly. Accessibility was one of my criteria in selecting Waiting Room Solutions.
Their customer service team is the cream of the crop. If there’s a problem I generate a ticket with an email, and we send emails back and forth. I haven’t had any significant problems. The support system has been very helpful. As a solo practitioner you are always working. When your work ends you meet with other physicians. Having Waiting Room Solutions gives me extra time for my personal life and hobbies.

Paul
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: My practice is called Rheumatology Associates of South Florida. I see 12 to 16 patients daily. I offer non-interventional pain management, including conservative measures to control pain, pain Rxs, muscle relaxants, and injections. I evaluated several EMRs, including Epic and eClinicalWorks, before choosing WRS Health EMR. I learned about WRS Health EMR via a referral and I’ve been very pleased since. WRS Health acommodated all of our requests to modify the template to suit my needs. The template is above any others that I’ve looked at. WRS Health is willing to alter things if you have suggestions. For my practice, the Physical Examination is key. I was able to include joint anatomy, muscle anatomy and service anatomy (drawings) to the Physical Exam. This is unique to the system. The template I have is very complete. I needed my neurological template to have a motor responses and a sensory component. I can modify my templates on the spot, and having that freedom is great. I can add any components under a category to my template. For instance, for muscular skeletal for head and neck, spine, pelvis, etc., I can open up the window and add different parts. For head and neck, I can add if there are trigger points. I can also add certain tests and discuss the post elements. WRS Health Billing Team was very instrumental in speeding up my reimbursement. We previously relied on paper drops and mail. Now, when we code, we get guidance as to whether we are under-billing or over-billing. This is very beneficial. I can do the claims smoothly. When I see the patient, I submit the codes into the system on the procedure and system template. My staff pulls it up and they view that the form is populated. They ascertain that it is correct. They scrub the claim and submit it. I’m getting paid much more rapidly. My claim denials places us in the top 1%, which is above the national practice average. WRS Health EMR e-prescribing helps patients get their medications quickly and has also helped me to attest for Meaningful Use government incentives. When I e-prescribe, that information is recorded. I’ve already been the recipient of the first MU payment. WRS Health EMR Appointment Reminders and Scheduling as well as WRS Health Fax Queue enable my staff to be more efficient. The Fax Queue also helps us keep a record of faxes that have been sent. Finally, WRS Health EMR is comprehensive and it is very easy to use. The WRS Health staff responds very quickly. I’m very pleased with the service.

Greggory
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I am the office manager at Family First Medical Clinic in Plaquemine, LA. Dr. Antonio Edwards started his solo family practice in a mobile unit. We built our current facility and moved into it in 2006 and now employ two medical assistants. Although we do see both children and adults, most of our patients are over 45 and experience problems such as COPD, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Dr. Edward used an EHR at his previous practice, and he choose MEDTRON for our clinic. When I arrived, I realized the practice needed a more modern system. We looked at seven EMR systems and talked to three EMR software firms before we selected WRS Health EMR. We wanted a simple, user-friendly EMR since our staff is not very computer savvy. We also wanted a reasonably priced system, and WRS Health EMR was affordable. One of the crucial features that impressed me was that WRS Health EMR allows us to bill electronically, to track payments, follow up, and post payments directly into the patient’s account so that we don’t have to go in and intervene manually. When we did billing in-house we had trouble with the quality of reimbursement. The process wasn’t effective. We implemented WRS Health EHR in Fall 2010 and started using WRS Health Billing Services in Spring 2012. There were previously many outstanding claims. We are very pleased that WRS Health is bringing money into the practice. WRS Health’s e-prescribing makes it very easy for the patients. They ask for a paper Rx, but we tell them that their Rx is already at their pharmacy. Dr. Edwards also treats patients at Baton Rouge General, so a web-based EMR is important. With WRS Health Billing Services, Dr. Edwards takes the sheet that the hospital gives him for the patient, we fax it to WRS Health, and our billing is complete. WRS Health training modules and videos are great. Our staff can watch them if they have questions. If we ever have a problem, the WRS Health Team is responsive. You can go on the website, type in your question or issue, and within 24 hours your ticket gets assigned to someone. Within 48 hours, you have a solution. Finally, certifications were vital in our EMR selection in order to qualify for Meaningful Use. We have applied for and received funds. WRS Health was instrumental in that process. I highly recommend you evaluate WRS. We’re very pleased with our decision.

Rowan
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Great EMR

Kommentare: It is user friendly.

Customer support. Project manager and Account manager and team are excellent. Guidance is provided throughout. They train you on the software and then schedule monthly optimization meetings to track your progress and help with any questions you have. That is quite commendable. You are not left in the middle of the sea to drown after software training.

I need an electronic/web based assessment scale so my patients can complete and submit prior to their appointment. Theirs only come as pdf, which some patients are not tech savvy and won't want to go through the stress of downloading, completing and uploading. This has not been provided. I am talking about for example a PHQ-9, GAD-7 scale, MDQ etc

Tuesdae
Physician in USA

Money money money

Kommentare: I suspect some of these reviews are fake to increase their star rating

Web based record with easy login Easy of understanding EMR Many templates to choose from Eprescribing is easy

Technical support is terrible- have to do support tickets Started using their billing - after starting found out that only include 4 hours with an overseas person teaching you so fast you can’t understand

Holland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I am the Office Manager of Express Care. My husband is an NP. When we opened Express Care in Texarkana, TX three years ago we wanted a paperless office. We specialize in urgent care, primary care and occupational medicine. Our motto is, “If you’re sick, we’re quick.” WRS is making us more efficient. WRS helps us treat 30 to 40 patients daily, while providing quality care. We evaluated a few EMR systems. Price was a major consideration because we were opening a new business. We were impressed that WRS is affordable and because it is web-based we can access the system from anywhere and at any time. WRS is also increasing the efficiency of our front desk staffer. The EMR is a time saver. It helps us check patients in and keep track of authorizations. It also informs us what the patient’s copay is and it checks the patient’s insurance eligibility. WRS templates help us get through the day efficiently. For our weight loss patients all we have to do is click on a follow up and use the outline in the templates. WRS templates for medications, new patients, and women’s wellness check-ups are also aiding us in increasing our efficiency while providing documentation, which is crucial. Finally, since this was a new business, being able to bill without worrying was a necessity. WRS Billing Module is very convenient. Our billing company can access WRS Billing Module from their office and our staff can easily view a statement to see what has been billed out. We recommend WRS. It’s a very flexible system and WRS customer service is excellent.

Denise
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I began NP Health Services, LLC in Toms River, NJ in late 2009. I am an Advanced Practice Nurse as well as a Certified Wound Specialist, providing weekly wound assessment at four different skilled nursing facilities in Ocean County, NJ. I treat about 40 to 60 patients on a weekly basis. I implemented WRS in 2011. I selected WRS because I was very impressed with WRS ease of use, and the fact that the system is web-based and very accessible. It is also very affordable for nurse practitioners. WRS e-prescribing capability is excellent and it enables me to receive a yearly incentive from Medicare for e-prescribing. WRS helped me to achieve this incentive. WRS Notes are also very advantageous. The note is written well, easy to read, and highlights the most important aspects of the physical exam. I treat the same patients weekly. If something arises that I need to change on their chart, WRS allows me to make changes very easily. I don’t have to waste time. WRS allows me to review patients’ medications, and make necessary changes to their medication lists. I can indicate that change in WRS instantly. Finally, WRS training was superb. The Clinical Director, who is a Nurse, is very responsive. If I have a question, I receive an answer immediately. She helped me to use WRS exactly the way I intended and to make the changes to fit my practice. I highly recommend WRS to all providers.

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I specialize in chronic care and preventive medicine at my family practice in Maysville, KY. I evaluated several EMRs over a two month period. I was searching for an integrated EMR and practice management system with a billing capability. One of the things that impressed me was that Waiting Room Solutions is easy to use. It’s very intuitive and it is not difficult to learn how to use it. I also like the way that I can customize my Health Maintenance templates. This feature enables me to work more efficiently since I perform many procedures and I do a lot of joint injections. Waiting Room Solutions' Billing Module is excellent. I started using it in April 2012 and I received my Meaningful Use incentive money four months later. That’s incredible. I am providing better preventive care and documenting more efficiently because of Waiting Room Solutions. WRS's web-based EMR also allows me to access patients’ information when I’m home or on vacation, so I don’t have to call the office to have someone pull up the patient’s chart.

WRS helps me to get paid for the numerous wellness and health maintenance exams that I perform. It ensures that I code for the appropriate level of service.
Finally, if you are searching for an EMR, I recommend that you evaluate WRS. The
WRS Team provides excellent training. If you have a question, they answer rapidly.

Physician in

I absolutely recommend WRS Health

Kommentare: I absolutely recommend WRS Health. The web-based system enables me to get the information I need when I need it, whether I'm at the office or at home. WRS Health has helped my internal medicine practice by allowing me to keep my patients well informed. During a visit, we can view their chart together. This allows the patient to keep track of their health history for the entire year. The feature I find to be most helpful is E-prescribing because refills can be done electronically and accurately. My patients love this feature! Not having to pull paper charts really improves workflow. I save time and get more done in a day. I did my research before choosing WRS Health. I used an EMR at a previous practice, and as I worked through that system I noted the things I thought were missing. I was looking for a web-based program so I would have 24/7 access, and WRS Health provided this. I'm an organized person and WRS allows me to track the important things. I only have good things to say about the customer support and training team at WRS Health. I'm currently continuing with training, and it's very informative. They are very patient with me and answer my questions in a timely fashion.

Kate
PA in

Goodbye Paper Records

Kommentare: I highly recommend Waiting Room Solutions to anyone who is looking for a state of the art EMR system at an affordable price.

When I first went through my training I was forced to chart with paper records, and then I gradually transitioned to an EHR system at the hospital where I did my training. This caused me to review many of the best vendors in the industry. In my search, I realized a web-based system was the only thing that would enable me to access patient records regardless of location when I went out on my own. I came across Waiting Room Solutions and they are definitely one of the most user-friendly, web-based systems that I found. The WRS team is very responsive whenever we are having issues. The companies they partner with help me to improve the care of my patients.

I do not have anything negative to say about WRS.

JACKIE
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT/BUSINESS MANAGER in USA

Only Fair

Kommentare: We are a psychiatric practice. Psychiatry is very different than any other specialty. We were promised the sun, moon and stars. That never materialized. We have been with WRS Health for over 3 years. Lots of promises to make improvements for our specialty but no follow through. It is fairly easy to use. We do have slow downs during the day and sometimes it will automatically log you out in the middle of something which can be frustrating when you lose part of a note. E-prescribing works on and off. We get a lot of calls from local pharmacies and mail order that they did not receive a prescription even though our logs show it went through. Customization by the customer is not available. If you have issues you must put in a "ticket". We have tickets, I finally closed out because there was no action on them after months, some even were open over a year. It may work well for family medicine or internal medicine but I would not recommend it for psychiatry.

Lucas

Serenity Behavioral Health

Kommentare: WRS Health has helped our practice run a lot smoother, and I would definitely recommend this system to other practices. We no longer have to worry about making confirmation calls, and from a scheduling standpoint, this has made things a lot easier. Our patients are able to confirm appointments on their own. We love that! It gives us more time to take care of messages coming through the phone. Everything at the front desk is running a lot smoother. We are currently learning WRS Health's billing system and the process is fluid. I can easily drag and drop information to the system. I really appreciate the customer service team. They have helped me and my coworkers get acclimated with the program. When I have questions, they get back to me very quickly. I really like working with them. They are so supportive!

Great Support, Very Affordable

Kommentare: Web based complete EMR and billing software that is very adaptable to the way you practice. I have been using it for 3 years now and am quite satisfied. Meaningful use functionality is built in. I love their training and support people. Responses are always quick. They are constantly improving the product. It is affordable, a monthly fee. It runs on regular PC's and laptops. like any EMR, it slows you down compared to paper charts. Sometimes there are bugs when they upgrade, but they are fixed quickly.

A Very Good, Affordable EMR

I have been using WRSHealth for almost 3 years. It is very adaptable and customizable. Their staff and support are great. They keep improving it. Meaningful use is "built in," so we can track our progress. There are also built in training videos on meeting meaningful use targets.

It could use a few features such as messaging patients more directly, but I have no real complaints.

William
William

Excellent software and service

Kommentare: This software suite is excellent overall. The EHR "open tabs" option allows quick and easy access to the pertinent areas of the EHR. This provides for efficient real-time documentation and coding of procedures and diagnoses. The revenue cycle management and practice management modules are excellent, intuitive and easy. Customer service and support are excellent and timely. We are quite happy with this product and company.

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Two years in, and very happy

I spent two months researching EMRs and picked this one as the best one for the price. I have been very happy with it. Their support people are top-notch. It is very customizable. They continue to improve it all the time.

I can't generate an INR flowsheet. There is a workaround. Systems that would do this cost a lot more.

Jeannette
Doctor in USA

Great EMR/EHR

WRS is constantly getting updates, improving constantly and making it the best EHR there is.

At first it was hard to get in touch with anybody when we had difficulty and/or trouble, but now there are representatives assigned to our account, so it is easier to get answers and/or help.

RAFI
DOCTOR in USA

NEW USER TO WRS HEALTH

Kommentare: WE HAVE HAD AN IMPROVEMENT IN MEANINGFULL USE CAPTURE AND REPORTING WITH THIS SOFTWARE. THE EASE OF FAXING DOCUMENTS AND NOTE WRITING. DATA ENTRY IS QUICK AND EASY. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK IS NOT LIVE AND DOESN'T ALWAYS ANSWER TO FULFILL NEED AND AS SUCH YOU HAVE TO MAKE MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS.

Elizabeth
Office Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

User friendly and exceptional customer service

Kommentare: This EHR is extremely user friendly, didn't take long at all to get used to it. Customer service is exceptional. The only thing is you have send a "ticket" for any problems. However, any problem is handled quickly.