Über Fiix

Fiix ist Dein schnellster Weg zu einer besseren Wartung.

Erfahre mehr über Fiix

The inability to customize the cost of the software based on needs...meaning, we use the software for it's most basic components, not for inventory, parts ordering, etc.

Bewertungen zu Fiix

Fiix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 620 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fiix bereits verwendet?

James
James
NA World class Manufacturing Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fiix Fixed our Maintenance Organization

Fiix is an incredible package for companies looking for a flexible CMMS. The Work Order System and it's flexibility to schedule tickets to Machines, Assets or Projects is very useful in our organization. We have a smaller maintenance department so we mix our activities with both in-house and contracted technicians. The Work Order system allows for us to assign an open ticket to a project that can then be tracked and closed after the vendor has completed the work.

When it comes to a downside to this software I haven't really found one yet. The customer service and flexibility has made it very easy to transition. If I had to point to one thing it would be that we could reuse some of our field names from the old database, but this was easily overcome by a great on-boarding. experience

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: IBM Maximo Application Suite, SyteLine und SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

Warum Fiix gewählt wurde: We made the switch because our home grown system became to cumbersome for tracking what needed to be done. It was very dependent on the maintenance department knowing the schedule because the was no scheduling feature. Managing the activities that were aging was lost to upper management and breakdowns became our bottleneck.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Oracle Database

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix: I have been in maintenance systems for nearly 25 years. I have been on the ground floor creating sytems(TMS), reworking systems for companies (Infor and Oracle), and installing new systems(Maximo). Fiix, offered my company a cloud based system that was very flexible, had a great scheduling system, adaptable database tables, excellent Work Order system, Templates for easy upload of older data, easy to understand graphical interface, and Superior Customer service, support and experience team. In short it is everything I would have wanted if I had created a new system from the ground up. Fiix has Fixed our maintenance needs and more.

Ryan
HVAC Department Lead in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This will carry us through scaling up

Kommentare: I generally love the platform and its capacity/depth for our assets. This will likely be moved over into our other departments (Machinery, Construction) as I finish developing and implementing this for our HVAC PM department.

I love the cross-integration between my field technicians, accounting, and warehousing. My equipment has all of the attached parts information that relates back to my warehouse as we consume materials and notifies my accounting and warehousing teams when we're below our required threshold. This is incredible software, it's able to keep all of our invoicing together and associate it with a track record of each part's purchasing history and cost over time. Very excited to use this to its fullest.

There are some things that would be nice for the initialization phase of creating all of the assets, namely that "save and create another" asset should carry over much of the prior item's data. For those of us without a csv to upload into Fiix, it seems easiest to go through each plant by asset type, so much of the data stays the same from asset to asset, until that type is finished. Often times, I ended up going back through to double check my new assets before moving on to creating the next new type of asset (i.e. AHU to RTU to MAU, etc. ). Also, it would be nice to have a standard daily report that can include a technician's work from the day, including the actual photos uploaded by them, and have it sent to a set list of email addresses.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good value for the pricing.

Kommentare: Billing and subscription service has been easy to navigate.
If an issue cannot be resolved quickly , Fiix has been helpful to find a work-around.
In general, Fiix is slow to respond to customer service requests and feature additions.

Work orders are easy to generate and scheduled maintenance setup is straightforward. Nested PMs and event triggers are great for "if-then" scenarios where more work is required based on the results of a regular PM. Reports are customizable with the upper-tier account. Inventory management is quick and easy when the system is used on a tablet or smart device. The mobile app is easy to set up and use. Permissions for highly customizable for user groups.

Asset codes and model number are not visible on the asset list; The user has to view the asset to see the information. Only a Grainger account can be linked for inventory lookup. Most inventory cannot be populated automatically by part number. However, in Fiix's defense, it may be difficult to get permission from vendors. The report writer uses SQL code, but all of the SQL functions are not available in the interface. WO review and approval from technician to engineer to management is not automated.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: IBM Maximo Application Suite und eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix: Cost and functionality.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fiix is the best maintenance management software

Kommentare: The program has significantly improved our maintenance efficiency and reduced equipment downtime. The user-friendly interface has made it easy for our maintenance team to adopt and integrate into their daily workflows.

Fiix has become an indispensable tool for our maintenance management. The program's user-friendly interface and intuitive design stand out. I appreciate the ease with which we can schedule and track maintenance tasks, ensuring equipment reliability and minimizing downtime.

More advanced analytics tools and customizable reporting options would provide deeper insights into maintenance performance.

Aaron
Manufacturing Engineer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

14 months into FIIX use

Kommentare: Overall experience, we received a product we could quickly and easily fill but then with further review most of that info needs to change and be improved. Once again I think the software needs a bit more standard structure for initial asset inputs. I think an onsite installer with more practical manufacturing environment would have also helped. One example, we were told to set each PM completion time to 10% of PM frequency which is basically impossible in our field. A Monthly PM only allows 3 days to complete when all Maintenance teams would expect to be compliant to complete PM at anytime within the 30 days in each month.

The open architecture and ease of adding assets and PMs

The same as what we originally liked. The open architecture allows users to create assets without much of the info needed within a PM system. Asset creation should be more structured and then allow additional inputs for special info but asset should require info about model serial number purchase and current cost. Since we began the entries without this info, I can add it later but info won't be standard for all assets unless I remove each and add back once I determine all info needed for each. It was nice not to need this info in beginning but makes the product I have less useful that it would have been if we were forced to add this standard information from the begining

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MPulse, Eptura Asset, SyteLine und eMaint CMMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix: Two sister plants recently began using this software and the hope was to be able to put all plants under one umbrella

Joseph
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Efficient and quick

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with the product and the team over at Fiix. They want us to succeed and give us help with their software along the way.

I like that the team can easily understand how to use the product and they can be limited by what they see so it won't overwhelm them. Admins can make their life even easier by putting common tasks into task groups so they don't have to worry if they missed a step.

The reports system works well, they started analytics for the higher tiered groups. You have to know how to use it to be able to minipulate the pages. There is not much training on it yet, but I bet a few helpful videos would go a long way about understanding the use of it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Hippo CMMS und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix: Price was better, the features were better rounded and the UI looked nice.

letztes Jahr

Hi Joseph, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that our software has helped in your day-to-day. Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

B's thought on Fiix

Kommentare: Overall it is a great tool to record and manage all assets, measures KPIs and many more. Also it is very user friendly so people from various age group can easily use and provides you effective data.

Work order management and Analytics is win for me. Inventory ABC classification by usage also highly appreciated.

At initial stage, it is a great software but in long term it required continues improvement in product or additional features in software to get maximum return out of it.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Plant Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

High Versatile

Kommentare: Really help develop a culture based around preventative maintenance instead of reactive maintenance.

Mobile app is very user friendly, The ability to pick an chose what information you want your team to access and use, Great tech support

The mobile app lacks in features such as parts entering on the fly when in the field.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix: Many more functions available such as parts tracking at that time

Jesse
Manager of Maintenance Services in USA
Metallabbau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

If Fiix can't fix it it can't be fixed.

Kommentare: I am utilizing Fiix to capture and track maintenance and repairs at multiple locations.

The workorder process is very user friendly and can be used with very little training involved. The ability to utilize Fiix from my mobile phone is amazing.

TBD: I haven't found anything that I do not like about Fiix.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix: Fiix was chosen for its overall ease of use.

Sven
Engineering Lead in UK
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, cost effective solution

Kommentare: Fiix has allowed us to be fully compliant with both regulatory and professional practice in relation to maritime maintenance, at zero cost. Traditionally, maintenance records had been handwritten and risk being lost, damaged or presenting difficulties in quick access if required

The pricing and what features were included in the basic free package

I appreciate that the analysis tools are in the paid package, but it would be beneficial to have some very basic tools available in the free package as well

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MaintainX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix: Better quality and features on the free version

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for small enterprises

Kommentare: We mainly used it for Work Order accountability and to have history of tasks completed.

Customer Support was great, but the overall product needs improvement.

Unable to make bulk edits, difficult to navigate user permissions, and reporting structure needs to be improved. Mobile App and Desktop version do not line up with each other. The platform allows for too many human errors and it is hard to maintain clean data. Inventory can be way off than what is reported by the system.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiix: The costs associated with the other option was significantly higher.

Textilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Fiix CMMS

Kommentare: I was able to organize all the manufacturing plant equipment and daily work and PM’s quickly and efficiently.
The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant.
Furthermore, we now have historical information and can plan rather than wait for a problem (Predictive Maintenance), and order appropriate levels of spare parts.
The application comes out of the box (Web-based), with ALL the ”modules,” so there is no additional components to buy. Parts, vendors, Purchase Orders, are all part of the application.
As if this was not enough, Fiix comes with a mobile app that works with any phone. I can enter new Work Orders as I do my inspections every day and the assigned tech gets it immediately to get the machine back to work.
The tech enters the data on his/her phone and moves on to the next WO or task.
Work is logged, the time recorded, and the equipment is updated with the new information, time down, work performed, parts used, hour meter information and the appropriate people are notified via email, text or both, as you desire.
Photos and documents can be quickly attached to the work orders and equipment to give the techs detailed information about the work to be done, schematics or OEM specific instructions.
My experience with Fiix has been phenomenal and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

I like just about everything about Fiix. The application is straightforward to use, and although I have an IT background, I can see how easy it would be easy for anyone to use it. After we purchased the software, it took me hours not days to quickly set it up, and I was up and running. Yes, CMMS takes time to set up, and it requires much forethought and planning, but Fiix is ready to use the day you buy it, and all you have to do is enter your equipment data, and you can start creating work orders immediately. Did you forget to enter one piece of equipment? No problem, you can add it on the fly at any time. The app is easy to understand and use, and the support from Fiix is A+, one if the best I have ever experienced. Answers to questions, fixes to problems (I had very few, and most were self-inflicted), are quickly answered by Fiix support. in my opinion, Fiux is a top contender.

Not much. I cannot think of anything I dislike about Fiix.

Will
Maintenance Engineer in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Estron Chemcial CMMS Review

Kommentare: We have definitely developed a better preventative maintenance plan from data acquired through this CMMS. Although we don't utilize the asset downtime tracker through this system, production has definitely seen an improvement in equipment downtime over the last several years. We love the value of the system when you factor the systems capabilities, our level of utilization, and subscription price.

1. The work order management and completion history has been most impactful to our day to day operations. Since we have had the system for 5+ years now we have a really nice history of work orders completed against individual assets that help aid in the troubleshooting process from time to time. 2. Our maintenance group overall is also on the older end of the spectrum so the ease of use has been nice for those guys. 3. Customer support has been a 10/10 anytime we have had a question or needed help. 4. This was the first CMMS really utilized by the company, there was much integration past the data input it took to generate assets. That process was quite simple. Past that we do not have an ERP system to integrate with at this time.

I will preface this by saying that we pay for the cheapest level of subscription. But it would be nice to have the ability to customize some of the reports or build my own. When viewing work order history under the "Log" tab of an asset, it would be nice to be able to separate corrective work order history versus PM work orders just because the PM's are the majority of work orders completed.

Melody
Procurement Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Procurement/Inventory Management with Fiix

Kommentare: I mainly utilize the Purchasing and Parts & Supplies modules. The PO system is easy to use from day one. The Parts & Supplies module tracks all of the necessary points of inventory management. You can handle everything you want to manage from planning to the final closure of the work order. The module can all be accessed via links from work order to purchase request to PO to receipt to work order completion. This is a vital tool when researching through asset/equipment/vehicle/inventory management.

The Purchasing and Parts & Supplies modules in Fiix are very user friendly. Any outside the box options that we have requested have been implemented with relative ease and low expense. We now have Fiix driving information into our ERP system as part of the accounting process. As Fiix has grown with us, they have added quite a few intuitive dashboards that help out in all areas of users. I have used many CMMS systems in the past, but Fiix has been the most user friendly and easy to modify as business changes/grows.

I really would like to know more about other areas of the system that I don't utilize regularly and also able to create my own reports on the fly.

letztes Jahr

Hello Melody, thanks for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you have been enjoying using our software. We'd love to have you come join our Fiixer Community! It's your hub to chat with maintenance professionals across every industry about strategy, using Fiix, and so many other topics. If you'd like to learn more use this link to sign up: https://www.fiixsoftware.com/community/

Donny
Verpackung und Container, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fiix

Kommentare: Since our facility has been using the Fiix software our maintenance program has improved greatly. We have set up KPIs to track different maintenance activities. They also have an app that works very well and is easy to use. As a maintenance manager it is important to have a solid CMMS system in place and Fiix has checked all of those boxes for our organization.

The Fiix software is east to navigate and use. Over the last few years we have been utilizing this software and have built our CMMS with the support of the Fiix team. They are very responsive to suggestions and continue to advance with new improvements. From an administrator stand point this platform allows us to create, move, and change our assets. As well as simply creating and changing our PM tasks and Scheduled Maintenance activities. We have also started a through put process to maximize our run time and optimize our true Pm activities.

The only area that I struggle with is the report generation. Although, if I ever have a need or a question the Fiix team is readily available and able to offer support in either building a specific report or walking me through the process.

Dennis
General Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Can't imagine how we ever operated without it!

Kommentare: Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. We used a clunky Access-based work order system for a number of years - virtually no reporting, confusing WO process, no mobile. With MA we have a smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more. So many configuration options - I was a bit worried at first, but MA's helpful video guides and live support was excellent. Overall, it was much easier than I had expected. I had the system up and running in short order, with multiple departments and locations, and our teams love it!

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. Smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more.

Ryan
Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great quality for the price, but still room for improvement

Kommentare: Previously we used Microsoft outlooks calendar feature to organize our maintenance scheduling. This has greatly improved our planning capabilities.

Fiix is very user friendly. All the tools you need are at the touch of your fingers for a very reasonable price!

There is always room for improvement. Fiix should implement the ability to associate a work order with more then one asset. I would say that it would be even more beneficial to add a specific asset to a labor task. I think this functionality has been overlooked, often a work order pertains to more then one specific piece of equipment. For example; if I have a monthly filter check on my electrical cabinets I currently only have the ability to select one cabinet as an asset instead of all the specific cabinets that require work. This is something that can be worked around, however the work order is only associated with the one asset. The work history is then lost for the other cabinets. For companies that require documentation for ISO certifications/audits this can create issues depending on the work performed. It is unreasonable to have a work order for each menial task just for record keeping sake.

Wayne
Heavy Equip Mechanic in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our Fiix Implementation Has Been Excellent

Kommentare: I tested several web-based MMS applications before I decided to buy and implement Fiix. The great thing about Fiix software is it allowed us to easily create and track Work Orders, defined all Scheduled Maintenance for all equipment in the Power Plant and Schedule it within the Maintenance Management System. This is gives us the ability to have all maintenance tasks scheduled automatically according to manufacturer recommendations and automatically generates work orders to complete the maintenance tasks as they occur. Moreover, we can track and prioritize all maintenance tasks and provide status to all personnel and supervisors, as well as generate comprehensive reports on what needs to be done and what has been done. My next steps are to integrate the Parts Inventory Control, Parts and Supply Management and Cost features so we can maintain our Inventory, track and order parts easily, as well as associate all required parts for each maintenance task. The big thing will be that this will enable us to track Maintenance Costs per asset and per system. This is huge for our regulatory reporting requirements.

Maintenance Management features were easy to setup and customize for our situation. This allows us to easily track and maintain our Scheduled Maintenance and Emergency Maintenance.

There is nothing I dislike about this software, really.

Steve
Manufacturing Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

FIIX Implementation

Kommentare: We originally reached out to FIIX for a solution to maintain and sustain our asset administrative requirements, the CMMS software has checked off more than we expected. The implementation of the software was a corrective action as a result of an "opportunity for improvement" within our quality management system related to preventive maintenance.

The Manager dashboard is easy to interpret and navigate through. I really like the asset configuration which allows site overview and department breakdown of assets. Most importantly for us was to have the ability to upload files, pictures and reports for a created WO form an auditor's perspective. The product is easy to use and logical, the training tools available made it easier for our new users to grow and develop. The integration portion was seamless due to the background work performed and the ability to test in a sandbox environment.

The out of the box solution is not complete for our intended purpose, we find that the any feature requisition is either not available or requires an upgrade to Enterprise platform.

Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tooling Organization and Inventory Mgmt

Kommentare: Got very into the system uploading hundreds of tools from scratch. Took a while to upload but easy to save and go.

I like the interface and category organization. I like the upload capability of photos and ease of transfer between locations as well as turn on / hold and switch off. Great way to collect data in one place.

Some menus and tabs look the same so can be confusing to know what document you are in or what it will effect. Each page is identical which is a blessing and a curse. There wasn't a group correct function if you forgot a step and needed to go back to each item to create new work orders.

Antwort von Rockwell Automation

Hello there, thank you for the feedback on our CMMS. We're happy to hear that you are able to grow your usage with Fiix across your organization. For our mobile app, we have recently added a lot of exciting new features that should give you the functionality you are looking for, and we would love to learn more about your use cases on the mobile application. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our customer success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Jocelyn
Coordonateur infrastructure critique Centre et Est du Québec in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

FIIX is a great CMMS

Kommentare: I like my CMMS

The mobile apps is very useful. i have 475 buildings to maintien. with this tool we enhance the travelling efficiacy.

what I like least is the construction of the report. there are already built reports but when we need precise data according to our business unit we have to build our own report but the tool is not very user-friendly. But I have excellent customer support that helps me whenever I have a need with building a rapport.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: IBM Maximo Application Suite

Steve
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fiix review 6-3-20

Kommentare: pleasing just learning the system and getting things set up . This system was dropped in my lap with no other training so the problems i am having is probably from lack of knowledge.

it is very in depth on the asset side but a little hard to modify once the asset has been set up or to remove some things or change the description... Maybe from lack of knowledge of the system or access but still hard to modify changes to assets and equipment.

Hard to navigate through when setting up and making changes.

Antwort von Rockwell Automation

Hi Steve. You may be interested in our complimentary online training webinars. There are 6 different courses, designed to onboard new team members using the Fiix CMMS, or to give existing users a refresher on the basics. The courses focus on broader product knowledge rather than specific implementations, and they're run by a live facilitator who can help answer your questions. You can view the course topics and sign up here: https://helpdesk.fiixsoftware.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042583091-Online-Introductory-Training?_ga=2.44954532.1056544021.1592849192-91338968.1578424739 Additionally, your customer success manager will be in touch to make sure that you have all the resources you need to become a pro with your Fiix CMMS!

Kris
Facilities Maintenance Technician in Kanada
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's mostly easy to use, but missing some features.

Kommentare: Overall it's good, but items should be saved. It's better than my last program.

It's easy to see and look at the items that are needed in a particular work order, and sort PM's from projects from CM's.

Any item that is signed off, is gone. You can't track previously fixed items in the software to know if this particular item has been fixed a dozen times to know if we should just replace it.

Antwort von Rockwell Automation

Hi Kris, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that Fiix has helped you organize your maintenance work and sort your preventive and corrective work orders. You should be able to see your asset and work order histories, even when the items are signed off. Would you be able to contact our support team for some help troubleshooting this? You can find them at support@fiixsofftware.com

Dimitrinka
Koordinator in Bulgarien
Maschinerie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

WHAY I WORK WITH FIIX

Kommentare: I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN THE COMPANY FOR 2 YEARS.I HAD TO LEARN MYSELF TO WORK ON MY OWN, WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE EASY.THERE WAS AN OPTION FOR THE INFORMATION TO BE COMPLETED ON PAPER.FOR ABOUT 1 MONTH I WAS ABLE TO IMPOSE FIIX, WITHOUT PAPER RECORDS AND IT IS EASIER FOR ALL OF THEM.

IT'S BEST THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT AND ITS CONDITION IS 1 CLICK DISTANCE, OF COURSE IT IS WHEN THE INFORMATION IS COMPLETELY COMPLETED.THERE IS A GOOD ASSISTANCE CENTER.

THERE IS A GOOD ASSISTANCE CENTER, BUT I DO NOT ALWAYS FIND AN ANSWER TO MY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.I HAVE THE PROMISE THAT IN THE MORE QUESTIONS IN A SPECIFIC CASE, HE WILL BE CONSIDERED AND WILL FIND A SOLUTION THAT IS ACTUALLY LOGICAL.

Brandon
Marine Technician in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great product

asset management, scheduled maintenance

No offline feature available as of yet. We use this system on our marine vessels and internet service isn't always available in some areas.

Antwort von Rockwell Automation

Hi Brandon, it's so great to hear that you're enjoying our CMMS and utilizing scheduled maintenance. Our new mobile app offers an offline feature that will allow your team to use Fiix in your marine vessels. Any data you enter will sync back to the CMMS when you are in a place with WiFi. Our Customer Success team will reach out to help you get started on the app. In regards to your offline feature inquiry - we have good news. Our new mobile app allows you to work offline without any internet connection, and any changes made in offline mode are automatically synced once you are back online. Alternative resources on this subject are available in our help center and blog portal, and we will also have our customer success team follow up to connect you with this great feature. Thanks for your feedback!