Fiix

Fiix Bewertungen

von Fiix

FIIX software was easy to setup and implement. My engineers have taken to it like a duck to water.

Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Ewen L.
Freshwater Engineering Manager
Fischerei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have not failed an internal or external audit since it was installed.
Breakdowns have gone down since its implementation

Vorteile: Being able to track how many times an asset needs repairing
The ability to move assets from site to site
Seeing at a glance how each site is performing with regards to schedule maintenance and breakdowns
Keeping track of costs and parts being being used
Ease of each engineer preparing for task for the week ahead
Being able to run out reports for audits
Proving to auditors that each asset is being maintained in a timely manner
Software is constantly updated
Backup support is proactive and respond within a day every time

Nachteile: Not being able to change the dashboard colours

Great quality for the price, but still room for improvement

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Ryan W.
Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Previously we used Microsoft outlooks calendar feature to organize our maintenance scheduling. This has greatly improved our planning capabilities.

Vorteile: Fiix is very user friendly. All the tools you need are at the touch of your fingers for a very reasonable price!

Nachteile: There is always room for improvement. Fiix should implement the ability to associate a work order with more then one asset. I would say that it would be even more beneficial to add a specific asset to a labor task. I think this functionality has been overlooked, often a work order pertains to more then one specific piece of equipment. For example; if I have a monthly filter check on my electrical cabinets I currently only have the ability to select one cabinet as an asset instead of all the specific cabinets that require work. This is something that can be worked around, however the work order is only associated with the one asset. The work history is then lost for the other cabinets. For companies that require documentation for ISO certifications/audits this can create issues depending on the work performed. It is unreasonable to have a work order for each menial task just for record keeping sake.

Fiix... 4 years in.

Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Greg C.
Building Services Manager
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Gradually getting away from individual databases and "personal" information stores.

Vorteile: Once all users are onboard with all sections it does become a "single source of truth" for all equipment within a business. Easy import of existing databases, easy to move assets between sites and have all relevant data follow the asset.

Nachteile: 1.Limitations and complexity of the reporting module. example:- I want to create a report that lists run times, power generated, and fuel usage for our generating plant but this does not appear to be possible.
2. Some important data does not automatically populate between sections. example:- We have compound equipment made up of multiple assemblies (Think, television camera, with a teleprompter, mounted on a pan and tilt head, all on top of a robotic pedestal) if a work order is created for the pedestal (which is "part of" the complete camera) and we look at the history of the complete camera, the pedestal work order doesn't appear.
3. No multi-site project capabilities without "tricking" the system by transferring assets between sites.

Product Review

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Lloyd H.
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped our shop stay on top of jobs and allowed us to export WO's to management so they can chose the priority of what they would like jobs done in.
Scheduled maintenance is now easy to manage.
As with any CMMS system it does not run itself and needs dedicated man hours to manage it. There is no way to get away from that. However, if you spend the time you are rewarded with great data.

Vorteile: Ease of use. It is quite easy to learn how to use.
Many useful features learning to use more all the time.

Nachteile: It is glitchy, I have to reload the program quite often because buttons disappear.
The sort on any of the sheets uses the left hand value to sort, for example 9900 would come before 10001.
When exporting to excel it only does one page at a time and if I have 500 items I have to export 5x and stich the sheets together.
For Work orders submitted by a guest the work order sheet shows them as a guest and does not identify them by their email address.
When sending out an email (PO for example) it does not show up in the sent box or in my outlook sent items. So I am not sure if the email was actually sent.
Not easy to use for unplanned down time. Cannot notify the runners of jobs that need to be done immediately.

Gets the job done

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Brad E.
Plant Engineer
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is the second software that we've used. It's far from perfect but it works way better than the last one. It is a little querky and has it's bugs but overall it gets the job done.

Vorteile: Most things are linked together very well so you can get from an asset record to a service record to a part record very easily. They incorporate "hyperlinks" very well.
The cloud base works very well. We have multiple copies open at a time and data never seems to get misplaced or corrupted

Nachteile: Many very simple things like:
Fields in POs and other screens lack the ability to set defaults. Ex: vendor terms
Most columns in lists in various places around the program can be ordered or sorted by clicking on the header of that column yet many cannot. Most of these have no apaerent order either.
Many columns that have a fixed order are the wrong way and are ordered oldest on top instead of newest on top
The purchasing screens do not support package quantities which makes auto re-ordering and inventory control on such items a difficult task

Solid CMMS for Machine Maintenance

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Phil C.
Electro-Mechanic
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After initial period of getting used to it, it's been a great tool, and it has improved over the years.

Vorteile: High customization makes it very versatile.
Even after 10000+ work orders, searching is easy.

Nachteile: I do wish there was a desktop version or some way to have the responsiveness be extra fast. When filling out a week's worth of daily work orders, amounting to dozens, I would love for the software to be able to work as fast as can input the info - the click-delays are small but they add up as a heavy user.

Solid CMMS

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Julian M.
maintenance technician
Druck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very customizable, works for almost anything we come up with to use it for.

Nachteile: I sometimes have to go back and re-setup something that I had the way I wanted it.

A WORLD CLASS EXPERIENCE USING FIIX CMMS

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Emmanuel A.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With Fiix I have been able to transform my company's manual and run to failure maintenance strategy to a world class standard and has even gotten endorsements from colleagues and regulatory bodies on Maintenance and Reliability

Vorteile: Ease of access
Simple user interface with training videos
Ease of adaptability to local environment
Cloud compatibility
Pocket friendly
Great customer care and after sales support

Nachteile: Software not easily adapted for Production reporting and Logistics MRP functions

FiiX in a school environment...

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Mark D.
Operations Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: An amazing package which is made even better by the addition of the mobile app. Requestors are kept in the loop and the dashboard gives a nice clear picture of what is going on. Reports are very useful.

Vorteile: Simplicity. Affordability. Reliability. Flexibility. Reports.

Nachteile: Printing a Work Order takes too many steps. 3 steps each...

Best maintenance software.

Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Andre G.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Annelise breakdowns and create preventative program to prevent breakdowns and bring down time down

Vorteile: Uptime. Very good sable software. User vriendly. Tool to anylize maintenance.

Nachteile: The previous app on cell phones but the lates is better.

Fiix CMMS

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Textilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to organize all the manufacturing plant equipment and daily work and PM’s quickly and efficiently.
The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant.
Furthermore, we now have historical information and can plan rather than wait for a problem (Predictive Maintenance), and order appropriate levels of spare parts.
The application comes out of the box (Web-based), with ALL the ”modules,” so there is no additional components to buy. Parts, vendors, Purchase Orders, are all part of the application.
As if this was not enough, Fiix comes with a mobile app that works with any phone. I can enter new Work Orders as I do my inspections every day and the assigned tech gets it immediately to get the machine back to work.
The tech enters the data on his/her phone and moves on to the next WO or task.
Work is logged, the time recorded, and the equipment is updated with the new information, time down, work performed, parts used, hour meter information and the appropriate people are notified via email, text or both, as you desire.
Photos and documents can be quickly attached to the work orders and equipment to give the techs detailed information about the work to be done, schematics or OEM specific instructions.
My experience with Fiix has been phenomenal and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Vorteile: I like just about everything about Fiix.
The application is straightforward to use, and although I have an IT background, I can see how easy it would be easy for anyone to use it.
After we purchased the software, it took me hours not days to quickly set it up, and I was up and running.
Yes, CMMS takes time to set up, and it requires much forethought and planning, but Fiix is ready to use the day you buy it, and all you have to do is enter your equipment data, and you can start creating work orders immediately.
Did you forget to enter one piece of equipment? No problem, you can add it on the fly at any time.
The app is easy to understand and use, and the support from Fiix is A+, one if the best I have ever experienced.
Answers to questions, fixes to problems (I had very few, and most were self-inflicted), are quickly answered by Fiix support. in my opinion, Fiux is a top contender.

Nachteile: Not much. I cannot think of anything I dislike about Fiix.

It is a great help to us especially when it comes to equipment monitoring and maintenance.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Claudio jr Z.
Facilities and Engineering Assistant Manager
Lebensmittelproduktion, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have gained knowledge in terms of proper monitoring of an asset in which my company benefits. Innovation on the system of maintenance it is a big help for us in many terms such, inventory, repairs, life span of equipment, even certificate also monitored in the software. The big impact to us is we lessen the downtimes especially in the operations. And the equipment schedule PMS the system will remind the team for the due and classification of the particular repair to be executed. We are very pleased know a days even we have not perfectly or 100% utilized the features of the software but we appreciate the development in our operations, manpower skills and coordination. For me overall I am very lucky that I am using or my company subscribe this software.

Vorteile: My experience I like most in software is that it's very systematic and detailed especially on our assets. Maintenance rely on the system at the present even minor problem already assess by the team and encoded to the system for future use/traceability. And there are updates we received or inputs from the software for upgrades and improvement for the team.

Nachteile: Honestly not all features in the system we are using as of the moment, the team focussed only in the maintenance side on the available data in which necessary to our operation. All assets of the company were already encoded in the system and monitored thru the software. There are occasions or times that all our data lost in the system we do not know what's the reasons, maybe once a month since we used the software. But, back in our mind maybe a connection failure or maintenance service in the system because after a day all data's are available, we will experience these during a week before month end in which during our kpi's in the department. This is least like for me.

Can't imagine how we ever operated without it!

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Dennis M.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. We used a clunky Access-based work order system for a number of years - virtually no reporting, confusing WO process, no mobile. With MA we have a smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more. So many configuration options - I was a bit worried at first, but MA's helpful video guides and live support was excellent. Overall, it was much easier than I had expected. I had the system up and running in short order, with multiple departments and locations, and our teams love it!

Vorteile: Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. Smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more.

Nachteile: So many configuration options - I was a bit worried at first, but MA's helpful video guides and live support was excellent. Overall, it was much easier than I had expected. I had the system up and running in short order, with multiple departments and locations, and our teams love it!

Smart device friendly

Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Randy C.
Maintenance, mechanic, family business
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using Maintenance Assistant for a number of years now, and I am very pleased with how it has been integrated with the smart device explosion that is currently going on.
Everywhere you go, a handheld device is being used for data capture and processing.
In our tiny amusement park, it's trying to convince the users of MA to use the phones, that they already use for everything else, for the maintenance recording and tracking of the rides and systems that we must operate, check and repair daily. It is a learning experience, and will be helpful when all are on board and can better utilize all the features that MA has to offer.
It's a mindset that we have to crack, and I know that MA has the ability/features to help reach our goals.

Vorteile: The ability to track all facets of a piece of equipment. From parts inventory, to hours needed for a certain task/repair.

Nachteile: hard to say, it just works....
If I would have to say would be creating a work order. It's easy to create one, but trying to fill in all the correct fields, and make it searchable for later review.
Not the fault of MA, just the users knowledge on how to set it up, and keep it simple.

The Be all and End all of Planned Maintenance

Bewertet am 14.10.2016
Ewen L.
Process Engineer
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being in the food supply industry we are for ever being Audited. The biggest major non-comformance for us was having no written planned maintenance where we could prove that all machienery was being mainteained to a high standrad to eliminate breakdowns.
After an extensive web search we decided to take on the free MACMMS system and quickly got to grasps with its functionality. After the install and setup came the first audit we were on tender hooks as we took the auditor through the system after a hour long scrutineer the auditor was happy and announced we, the process engineering department had passed with flying colours.
After a brief discussion with management we upgraded to the next level and started using the system to capture breakdowns as well as scheduled maintence to build up a complete history of each individual piece of kit.
We have now rolled it out to two other enineering departmenst with in the company using the sites package and are busy putting together the parts stores for each site.
If you are looking for a planned maintenance package that meets all your requirments and will grow as you do then you can do no better than downloading this software package with the knowledge that the team behind will assist you every step of thne way.

Vorteile: Adaptability, ease of setup, continued evolution, listening to customer feedback and improving the systen based on that feedback

Nachteile: Cant change the colour of the page

Bewertet am 7.9.2013
Yoginatha S.

Kommentare: On 372 acres, less than five miles from an extinct volcano, Kauai's Hindu Monestary is the home to 20+ monastics. Here we manage a world congregation and publish an international magazine, "Hinduism Today". We care for the land and buildings, grow much of our own food, and have just installed a 30KW photovoltaic system. We have five tractors, four utility vehicles, a skid steer, a construction loader/backhoe, a "Mini" excavator and hundreds of other assets. All of this requires maintenance, from the largest machine down to the smallest garden bed, and it is all managed through the use of Maintenance Assistant (MA) CMMS. The monastics use the relational database management system and IDE "4D" for much of their accounting, inventory, member and student data and mailing lists. For many years, it's calendar component was also used to manage and schedule the monastery maintenance until the programming became too much of a burden due to a constantly expanding and changing maintenance need. Also, many much needed aspects such as metering and parts inventory had not been programmed into the 4D system, representing additional programming burdens. Then monks searched for something relatively simple, inexpensive, and effective - they found MA CMMS. They started with MA version V3.0 in 2009. The initial changeover of hundreds of assets and routines was time consuming, but relatively easy once the overall structure was assimilated. The program works admirably well for an incredibly diverse range of routines. The MA staff was amused to find that the monks even entered the schedules for planting and harvesting kale, swiss chard, and a range of other vegetables; as well as the picking of the many varieties of tropical fruit on the property as each one comes "on-line". Learning to use MA by the maintenance team was not a long stretch from the original system and was quick and easy. One of the greatest boons in the changeover to and development of the program, was the availability of the MA support team. Suggested changes and bug reports have been handled quickly, sometimes overnight, and they have worked closely with the monastics at every step of the program implementation. They have made what could have been a difficult task a relatively simple and smooth transition. MA has opened doors which would have otherwise remained closed, and provides a bright future for the continued expansion and maintenance of this small Hindu monastery on the Garden Island of Kauai.

The best solution around

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Tara C.
Administrator
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using the software for a few years now. Prior to using MA CMMS we had a paper based system. Our business had grown to the point it was no longer possible to sufficiently manage the workflow manually. In looking for solutions we found MA CMMS. After a test drive of the system, we were very pleased with the functionality it offered and its ease of use. The system allows us to better manage our resouces . We can track inventory within the system which assist us in the billing process. There are several adhoc reports that provide useful information that we find helpful in doing predicative maintenance of systems we maintain. And it also provides data that is useful in system operation. And on top of that, it was very affordable compared to any other option we looked at. We are very pleased with the product and the customer service they offer. We look forward to a long working relationship with MA.

Vorteile: Ability to track parts used; assist in balancing work load among staff members; notification of status changes; reports

Nachteile: I find the mobile app a little confusing; may have too many comments fields. User sometimes is not sure where to put comments - doesn't appear to line up with online system.

Maintenance tracking based off mileage or hour trigger

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Richard K.
Team Lead Facilities
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OK

Vorteile: Work order tracking is great. Ability to view and track open work orders works well.

Nachteile: There is no way to get a report for, say all vehicles their current mileage and next trigger so someone can review and plan ahead when maintenance will come due. It is difficult to go into the maintenance folders of each vehicle to get the information. I currently use a separate spread sheet to track my mileage Fiix is only use the send work orders.

MY EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH THE FIIX

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Yuji M.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: IN GENERAL THE FIIX IS A VERY GOOD TOOL FOR THE TYPE OF WORK THAT WE MAKE OUR COMPANY SELLS, INSTALLS, PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT WE ALSO SELL PARTS AND AIR CONDITIONING SPARE PARTS ALL LOGISTICS OF WORK CONTROL, OUR CLIENTS 'HISTORY, INVENTORY CONTROL OF OUR PARTS STORAGE, EQUIPMENT PURCHASING REQUIREMENTS, PARTS AND SPARE PARTS CAN BE PERFECTLY HANDLED WITH THE FIIX

Vorteile: IT IS A VERY VERSATILE PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS ME TO ORGANIZE AND GIVE FOLLOWING EFFECTIVELY TO EVERYTHING RELATED TO MY WORK

Nachteile: THE ONLY INCONVENIENCE I HAVE HAD IS ABOUT THE CREATION OF REPORTS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO CREATE A REPORT. I REFER TO THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE WHEN I AM CREATING A REPORT AND I MAKE A TEST I HAVE AN ERROR IN THE PROGRAMMING, THE SYSTEM ONLY INFORMS ME THAT THERE IS A MISTAKE BUT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY TRACK OF WHAT IS THE ERROR THAT I HAVE COMMITTED

From Basic to First-in-class

Bewertet am 16.1.2017
John J.
Manufacturing Engineer
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Utilizing the maintenance software to designate assets, setup PMs, submit work requests, create work orders, and analyze maintenance encompasses our use. I have found the software most useful to get the repair request information to the right folks. Being able to have work request alerts go to multiple emails advises many of impending repairs.
Features such as the scan code, which works well with smart phones, enables the work orders to be quickly found and the asset verified.
We have not even scratched the surface of the power available in this software!

Vorteile: Ease of use, basic up to elaborate use depending on your needs.

Nachteile: I will need more time to explore and learn the use of features before commenting on shortcomings.

Outstanding value. Gives us the capabilities we need.

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Eric P.
Radio System Manager
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Regular preventive maintenance is what has given us 100% up time over the past 12 months. Fiix (formerly Maintenance Assistant) is key to ensuring all preventive maintenance tasks are performed regularly.

Vorteile: Great value for the money. Cloud based so there are no hardware expenses. iPhone and Android applications make clearing work orders easy. Very reliable - it's never not worked. We use the product to create preventive maintenance work orders to ensure the reliability of the city public safety radio system. The facilities include AC units, UPSs, and various types of RF equipment that need to be regularly inspected or tested. It's the perfect product for this purpose.

Nachteile: It can be a bit complicated - some of which is simply due to it being browser/cloud based rather than a stand-alone application.

Great increase in productivity

Bewertet am 2.11.2016
Rashid A.
Engineering Manager
Rundfunkmedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using MA CMMS for over a year and the transformation has be great for productivity and overall work management from general maintenance to project management. Since we didn't have any system in place beforehand, there was a lot of work that needed to be done in order to build our CMMS. Out of the box, MA CMMS is ready to go, but your organization isn't, so that's where the real work of adding all of your assets, staff and maintenance schedules goes into it. Once that's done it's very easy for all of my team to use and update as they go along. I then get notified whenever any work order is completed, or if there are any pending issues which need to be looked at. The features in MA CMMS are great because they are flexible, although we do some facility management, our main area is in Broadcast Engineering and MA CMMS easily adapts to our specific field with options for various customizations. I would highly recommend to any organization that needs a CMMS or wants to shift to an easy cloud-based solution like this one.
My only issue with MA CMMS is with the mobile app, it needs significant improvement and at its current state is barely useable. Although the company does offer API access and further custom made solutions, many of the required 'custom' features that we would need could be put into the existing platform. I look forward to seeing future updates and improvements.

Vorteile: Easy to use, ready to go "out of the box"

Nachteile: The mobile app needs improvement

Our Experience with Fiix has been great. The software works, easy to setup and get started.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
David M.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy and fast management of the daily tasks of a very busy Maintenance Department.

Vorteile: The application is very intuitive, easy to learn and easy to use.
The application is very fast; creating a work order takes 15 seconds or less. Even when adding documents to a work order, (such as schematics, drawings or guidebooks), the application is fast and works very well in Mobile.
The application is very powerful, and has many features that assists me in the fine tuning of the managing of the Maintenance Department. Equipment, Technicians, vendors, parts, and purchasing management, all can be done easily using Fiix.
The application is very easy to install; there is no set-up time from the standpoint of IT. You pay the fee, you access the software, set up your equipment and techs, and start creating work orders; that easy. I had the program running with the basics and creating work orders the first day I was given access to it.

Nachteile: It is not free?
Seriously, I do not have any complaints so far, nor have I run into something I cannot do. Time will tell.

Keeps getting better

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Kent H.
Assurance Manager
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was fortunate enough to be part of the Beta testing for MACMMS (can I still get it for free??) so I have seen most of the improvements come through and it indicates to me they are dedicated to continuous improvement and dedication to their customers.

Vorteile: Fiix is really easy to learn. Interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Easy and intuitive customization to function however you need.

Nachteile: Report writing function could be a little easier. Maybe add hoverable descriptions for each report, there are so many similar reports it can be confusing although there are many more reports available now than ever. Changing the name was an issue since we referred to "Maintenance Assistant" in several SOPs integral to our Food Safety Management System and had to go through and change all those references.

Good CMMS Product; Lots of features

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Paul K.
Safety, Risk and Training Manager
Kunststoffe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a better handle on routine maintenance. In addition, the late work order report helps keep maintenance on a more timely schedule.

Vorteile: Very versatile. Lots of features. Having the ability to include asset pictures and attach documentation is a great feature. Creating scheduled maintenance is straight forward. Relatively simple and uncomplicated for users to complete and close out work orders. Also, having parts locations identified in the system is a nice feature.

Nachteile: The system will not let me link to documents on our internal network; this means I have to have duplicate documents on the Fiix cloud. There is a lot of work to set up user, page and menu permission (though that kind of comes with the territory using a database)