Service Management Enterprise Bewertungen

von High 5 Software

Filtern nach:

Über Service Management Enterprise

Service and customer management software for security companies for stand alone or that use QuickBooks

Erfahre mehr über Service Management Enterprise

Beth G.
Director of Projects and Administration
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2014

"Great Customer Service"

Kommentare: Our company has been working with SME and High5 software for a little over two years.
During this time, we have also been reworking and streamlining our business processes. We have gone through a lot of growth and change.
High 5 has been very helpful and flexible with us through our growth and changes.
Amy U has been amazing in answering our questions and explaining and sometime re-explaining SME's features. She is knowledgeable and patient. There are many times that my issues and questions seem long and confusing and see is able to summarize my issue and get to the root of the problem and in some cases offer an alternative solution. Most of our employees have never used this type of system, so having Amy work with us has been more than valuable.
High 5 has been very reasonable with our requests for customizations. Mark S, Mark O and John have all helped me with multiple issues regarding custom reports or custom features. Custom reports and custom features both require a lot of communication back and forth to achieve the desired result. We can be picky customers. We strive for excellence. High 5 has always "got us we're we needed to go" on our customizations and have been professional in reasonable in regards to our feedback. They also offer their own feedback as necessary. High 5 has been a great match for our business.

• Bewertet am 26.8.2014
Chris R.
Computer Technician
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2018

"Terrific product backed up by a very competent, knowledgeable, and professional service team."

Kommentare: High 5 Software you can run a better service business

Vorteile: I use High 5 Software on a daily basis and wouldn't trade it for the world. It's the easiest and simplest way I've found to track work orders, examine proposals, and keep track of my inventory. It's a fantastic piece of software for any business, small or large.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Greg B.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2017

"Very poor customer service, Very poor follow thru from SME"

Kommentare: Not a lot because of the very bad customer service !

Vorteile: The features are great. Once you learn how to navigate it becomes easier to work with.
The features is what sold me on the software

Nachteile: I have had this software for over 10 Yrs and they have very very bad customer service I am still waiting on the tech side of company to correct reports, that I had before they changed software versions(over Two Years ago). Lost my QB integration when it became an option and what I paid for when I first bought the software. When I purchased the software their was no training but the support staff over the phone and a 400 Page manual. Now you have to pay for the training which I was never informed of until I was talked into the upgraded software. Squeaky wheel get the customer service. So if you want to spend a lot of time having to do that then this software is for you. I Have tried to get things resolved and the same answer (I will get back to you). I am trying to run a business and don't have time for a product that is a fix on the fly software.

• Bewertet am 11.12.2017
Lee A.
National Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2013

"I never thought it could be this easy!"

Kommentare: I have no idea how we got by before H5SW, no more losing orders, trying to organize services orders, dispatching white boards on our walls. This software takes care of everything I need and more. They are always expanding in different areas of management of my company (ex: the techs being able to add notes, ass product and services and even close orders when they are done and much more) The only thing I wish was better is the Quickbooks link, but I don't think it's entirely H5SW problem but the was QB excepts their data. I have recommended this to other friends that operate companies and I get a call almost monthly that they discovered a new feature and that H5SW has made life easier. Its awsome!

Sarah L.
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2009

"Great Program"

Kommentare: I have worked with SMP/SME for seven years, and have found it to serve all purposes I seek. It has all the features I need for ticketing, inventory, dispatch, sales and accounting. I like that I can synchronize it with my Quickbooks, and also the availability of the web portal. I particularly like the fact that the company is receptive to suggestions for changes and additions to the software, and has regularly followed through and incorporated my suggestions into the software. Tech support has been great too. I would recommend this software to any service company.

Vorteile: This is a great software package that serves all needs for a service company.

Nachteile: I can't think of any.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2009
Chuck B.
Business Systems Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2013

"Good platform for a service business, great support and integrates easily with other systems."

Kommentare: SME has proved to be a powerful tool for our security integration business. The company behind SME provides great support (better than any other software vendors I have worked with to date). The design of SME also makes it easy to implement business intelligence reporting and we've been able to extend the product to improve our business processes, both through High 5 provided modules and our own, custom, intranet reporting tools. Overall it has been a pleasure to work with and we have found that it covers most of the demands of our organization and integrates well with other systems.

Dan S.
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2013

"SME is a perfect fit for us"

Kommentare: We have spent some time reviewing other software and found SME to provide the best value to meet our work order management and inventory needs. What wasn't in their software they were able to customize functions to meet our needs.

Julie S.
Vice President
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2017

"Service Management Enterprise review"

Kommentare: None. Lost money in bad software.

Vorteile: The demo was good. Beginning stages seems okay and I was genuinely excited about the product. That's it.

Nachteile: Customer service and follow through was absolutely horrible. Software implementations, not a good experience. When I complained I continually got the runaround. There is no client download and QuickBooks integration does not work well.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2017