Virtual Benefits Administrator Bewertungen

von Virtual Benefits Administrator

Filtern nach:

Über Virtual Benefits Administrator

Verwalte alle Gesundheitsleistungen einschließlich Medical, Dental, Leben, Behinderung, Vision, FLEX, COBRA, Medicaid/Medicare/MedSupp mit 1 System

Erfahre mehr über Virtual Benefits Administrator

Ingrid V.
Insurance Doctor
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"Great provider database"

Kommentare: I can check providers coverage in order to tell our customers which doctor can cover their specific needs at the moment.

Vorteile: I check providers in this useful database in order to remit patients to doctors within our coverage system.

Nachteile: I have to say that it is 2020 so this software looks and feels VERY old and wonky. I'm not saying it is bad, but it is due for a revamp.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Michelle B.
COO
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2015

"This software has changed the way we do business."

Kommentare: Virtual Benefits Administrator has changed the way we do business. It has allowed us to automate the vast majority of our processes. It has also enabled us to take advantage of new business opportunities that we would not have been able to administer without the flexibility of this system.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2015
Randy C.
LCM
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2017

"WITH FLEXIBILITY, FUNCTIONALITY & EXCEPTIONAL TECHNOLOGY"

Kommentare: My overall reaction of the software is really amazing. My business blooms and many of my customers become more satisfied with our services. Every member in our insurance company is accommodated patiently. This software is the best software I ever had.

Vorteile: Virtual Benefits Administrator is lowly priced. This makes it the best solution for small and starting businesses. The software is widely used because of its high efficiency. It is cloud-based. Virtual Benefits Administrator integrates very well. The good thing about this software is that you can use it from any place. This makes it easy for the managing of your business. Virtual Benefits Administrator helps save time while maximizing profits. This software automates almost all the processes. You will have an easy time working as paperwork is greatly done away with. It is secure. You can always be sure of total security while using this software. The software stores large amounts of data for a long time. Only the authorized can access information. Customer support service is available to help users with arising questions.

Nachteile: I think every software has always its negative side. The only negative side of using it is that it did really cost high. If you are a first timer in using this kind of software the usage would be so much easier and if you are not tutorials must be done to prevent any loss of data. The support team is one of the best since they response to every request I have made.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2017