MMFRS is a robust system that covers all the bases.

Lindsey B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MMFRS is amazing. The product is great, the customer service is the BEST I've ever seen, regardless of industry. MatchMaker makes it easy for me to do more meaningful fundraising work, rather than being stuck in the office doing paperwork. It makes a lot of the "back office" tasks take a quarter of the time they once did, freeing me up for other things.
I couldn't give them a more glowing recommendation - they have consistently worked with me on any issue, even helping develop organization-specific data entry - making it work even more efficiently and effectively for my organization.

Vorteile: 1. The system is easy to navigate: you can easily find your way through the system.
2. It's so easy to enter meaningful data. The fields are usable, and you can add infinite custom fields to make it work specifically for your organization or scope.
3. The customer service is the best around. I can't think a single vendor or company that compares in terms of customer service. They are amazing - you get a real person on the phone 98 times out of 100; when you don't, you leave a message, and they call back within an hour. I can't say enough about the team they have!
4. It's everything in one place: donor management, pledge management, gift tracking, grant tracking, volunteers, events, mailings and donor contact, and so much more. you get the whole program, without having to "add on" functionality to make it work.
5. It is a miracle worker for small non-profits - it does so much, and is very affordable. It's like having another person in the office, without the cost of one.

Nachteile: 1. I always forget the steps to set up a tribute. Literally - that's my only complaint. User error. I get started on a gift, realize I haven't set up the admin side appropriately and have to back track. I wish there were a shortcut.

Matchmaker makes my job so much easier!

Lynn S.
Finance/Personnel/Membership Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is fast, efficient, practical and makes my job so much easier.

Vorteile: Imagine running reports on just about any aspect of your income, projects, events, with just a few clicks of your mouse!
And ready made reports geared specifically for your business!
Oh, and the always available customer service and training options when you are venturing into more complex and uncharted territory!
Oh and the amazingly easy task of sending everyone in your Matchmaker program and email!
But wait, there is more! You can track income for specific projects, create a simple mailing by auto-filling the information into one template, printing all of the letters AND envelopes and boom! mail them!
It even gives you a zip code analysis if you need it for non-profit bulk mail!
Oh, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how many functions this software allows because we don't even utilize it to the fullest of its potential!
This software has that can make your business practices so much faster!

MatchMaker FundRaising Software is a fundamental aspect of my small business.

Bewertet am 4.6.2017
Mary C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Strategic donor management and a great product for the value.

Vorteile: MatchMaker Fundraising Software customer service is second to none in availability, response time and solutions generated. The variety and ease of searches, reporting and donor correspondence provide strategic donor management. Event management combines the multiple aspects of any event and delivers a seamless tracking from start to finish.

Nachteile: Initially, queries were difficult to grasp. Trial and error lead to some frustrating results; however, the training workshops specific to this aspect have been invaluable to my understanding and use of queries .

I have used Match Maker for 12 + years & it meets the needs of our nonprofit organization.

Tina S.
Executive Director

Vorteile: The customer service and attention to client needs is one of the best I have ever encountered. They are always available - immediately!! and provide the technical support we need without delay and if they need to get back to us - they do. Their staff is professional, competent and very knowledgeable. I cannot praise them enough. I like the availability of regular training as well as their written communication and newsletter.

Nachteile: We have been a bit frustrated with the "event function" - does not meet a few of our specialized needs.

Matchmaker offers a non-profit a beneficial software program and efficient support staff.

Marcia F.
Donor Manager/Grant Writer

Vorteile: The software is easy to learn. A non-profit can really benefit from the Matchmaker reports and information that can be generated. Long range future planning can be implemented by utilizing the information that is at your fingertips. At our organization we have multiple users, but I am the person who uses it most.

Nachteile: It will give me critical error messages that I don't understand, but I don't worry about it.
I thought formulating a query in matchmaker was a little tricky. It took me awhile to learn this.

Overall great customer experience, lacking

Hannah C.
Development and Membership Coordinator
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The customer service could not be better! The people at MatchMaker headquarters took the time to walk me through each question to make sure I was comfortable with the answer and could duplicate the process again when needed. my rep was a wealth of knowledge and really understands how to make MatchMaker work for so many different needs.

Nachteile: At times difficult to bring in information from online Qgiv connection ( have found work arounds)
It is very basic in the way of presentation (although you do not need all the bells and design whistles that some of the other softwares have)
The reports seem very useful, but I am still waiting on a list of when to use what report.

We have been using this software for for over 10 years and it meets our needs successfully.

David C.
Executive Director

Vorteile: Customer service is responsive and personal. We can call any time and any issues are resolved quickly. Once training is completed, the software is easy to use. The software is very good value for the amount we pay.

Nachteile: Not the most glamorous product available but this is reflected in the price. Some actions in the software require multiple cumbersome procedures but this does not detract from overall benefits. The software could be more intuitive.

MatchMaker software is user friendly and their customer service is beyond excellent!

Jordan B.
Communications Specialist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software is what keeps the foundation moving as a well oiled machine. The organization and the reports available help us to maintain but to also stay in touch with our donors and expand our reach.

Vorteile: The organization and the capabilities that this software offers. The reports are very helpful in keeping our Foundation organized.

Nachteile: I wish we had the capability to store some of the documents and images within the constituents profiles for record keeping.

Even though I was new to MatchMaker, the support staff had me up and running in no time!

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Kim O.
Exec Asst to the President and CEO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: LifeStream is beginning to expand their donor communication strategy and MatchMaker makes this process easier. Extracting the data in different reports lets us learn more about our donors and how we can best serve them in their efforts to support us.

Vorteile: MatchMaker has lots of great features. One of my favorite is the Rapid Transaction Entry feature. It allows me to enter similar gifts from a number of different donors very easily and quickly. It is a great time-saver.

Nachteile: It's hard to find the "cons" with the software as most of my limitations are due to a lack of knowledge and experience with the product. Once I learn how to do something, it becomes fairly easy to extract the data we need. That said, it would be nice to be able to edit an automated gift...

I like the software and its ease of use. I was able to learn the software fairly quick.

Sara B.
Administrative Assistant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's easy to track donors and keep them all in one easy to use program.

Vorteile: It is easy to run reports. My boss asks for certain reports to have specific information on them. I can usually find the right report to run in minimal time. It's user friendly. I was new to this program and found it very easy to use.

Nachteile: Lagging, where it won't load and then just closes out completely. Wish I could unpost a batch myself instead of having to call in. I wish there were more options in the reports area that way I wouldn't have to create so many queries.

MatchMaker FundRaising Software is a multi-functional, easy to use fundraising software.

Sasa M.
Fund Development Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Donor and event management.

Vorteile: The very fast, helpful and friendly service from the developers of MatchMaker. It is a true product of fundraising experience and innovation built to enhance user experience. Functionality of reporting changes based on user feedback and is integrated in the updated versions of software.

Nachteile: When entering information, you have to pay close attention to details in order to produce specific queries and mailings. Reports sometime require extra steps to detail results you are looking for.

Easy to use and amazing customer service!

Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Kayte V.
Development Manager

Vorteile: I love that this software was designed by a fundraiser. This makes it easy to use and easy to understand! MatchMaker has the best customer service and I love that I can speak with a person anytime I have a question.

Nachteile: Queries can be difficult in the beginning. I have found the more I use them they become easier to create.

Bewertet am 27.2.2012
Jodi H.

Kommentare: I have been a client of MatchMaker Fundraising Software for nearly 10 years. One of the reasons I was drawn to MatchMaker was Diana’s 30+ years of experience in fundraising; she has developed software that has components a fundraiser needs. Additionally, MatchMaker is a great value and an investment that I know will continue to work for me – the client. I have used both versions of MatchMaker – Standard and Enterprise. Both have suited my needs, but I love the features Enterprise offers that will make it possible to expand and grow our organization. Implementing MatchMaker was easy; it was just a matter of sending the data and within a short period of time, we were up and running. Online training makes it possible to keep current with the software updates and professional topics that help with fundraising in general. The professional, knowledgeable and personable staff is always available to assist with questions and is open to suggestions for new features within the system. For someone who is not very computer savvy, the software is very easy to use. It is set up logically, provides helpful reports, and timely updates. During the last several months, we have been running a $600,000 capital campaign. The Campaign feature of the software has made it possible to maintain up-to-the-minute progress and keep the momentum going. One of the outcomes of the campaign has been the number of new donors. We will be able to grow our organization over the next several years through the number of people we have touched through this campaign.

I have used the Matchmaker Software for the past 6 years. It is easy to to use and navigate.

Danielle W.
Secretary

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to look constituents up by different attributes. I also like that I can rapid post a gift that is received from the constituents.

Nachteile: What I least like about the software is that I can't search for the middle names or birth names (as in maiden names).

Timely and customer oriented with great results!

Bewertet am 30.5.2017
Sara S.
Fund and Business Development Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better organized data and contact information with ability to more strategically meet fundraising goals!

Vorteile: The availability of client services and step by step directions to achieve fundraising goals. Ease of access to other integrated software like Microsoft Word, Excel and Constant Contact.

Nachteile: Can be difficult to understand how to work each function to the maximum usage for best results and more organized data collection.

I have been entering data, writing queries, pulling reports, etc. using MatchMaker since 2006.

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Laura R.
Administrative Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I can ALWAYS count on customer support via email or telephone! "Rapid transaction entry" of donations is so helpful.

Nachteile: There are some features I fumble using; writing queries, recalling where to edit lists or amend codes.

Excellent support staff and understanding of the non-profit industry.

Betty N.
Director of Marketing & Development
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better reports, less time entering gifts, better tracking of donors.

Vorteile: The software is so much easier to used than what had been in place for many years. It is "logical" in the way you can perform the day to day tasks, adding new donors "on the fly". It is obvious the developer knows what a non-profit fundraiser needs to complete the tasks on hand.

von Heritage Designs an 7.6.2017

If the zip code is in the software, it will auto-fill the city and state. If the zip code is new to the software, the city and state will need to be entered the first time.

MatchMaker is a great product for us; we manage both donors and customers seamlessly.

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Melinda H.
Assistant to the Dean for Community Engagement
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been able to manage our customer database with our donor database.

Vorteile: The customer service is great! I get fast responses and personalized help. I also appreciate the webinars. I'm not able to use the product on a daily basis, thus I forget all the steps to do something, so I call for help regularly.

Nachteile: The graphics are a little outdated and the report titles are not always intuitive enough for me to find what I need quickly.

The customer support is outstanding!

Shannon B.
Senior Administrative Assistant

Vorteile: I like that it tracks table assignments to prevent overselling an event. I like the help menu and really like the quick response time to any questions.

Nachteile: I'm a new user and still learning. I believe once I have the framework set up I'll be more savvy to all that it can do.

A great program to use!!!

Pam B.
Director of Development

Vorteile: It is a very simply process to creat the type of report you are looking for. The report is very easy to read and obtain information.

Nachteile: At times, I have to look a little harder to find what I am in need of. System could be just a little more user friendly.

The best Donor Management Software

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Rob B.
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software does everything you could want it to do and then some! It allows you to fully house all required information about a donor that you'd need such as their contact information, giving history, etc. It is the most advanced software I have ever used to date.

Nachteile: I don't know of any! I love this software! The only one I could think of, If I really had to pick one, would be, is the learning curve. It does take a little while to fully learn how to use the program.

Great support.

Lorna O.
Bookkeeper
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is easy to work with. The quick support we have received is awesome and very explanatory. Thanks for all you do.

Nachteile: Sometimes I can't find a constituent when I do the search but I know a person is in the system. Other than that, I don't really have any issues.

MatchMaker helps us stay on track!

Michelle M.
Executive Assistant
Vorstandsbüro, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software helps us stay on track with our donors.

Vorteile: MatchMaker has thought of every possible entry that might need to made. Their customer support goes above and beyond. They are always willing to help!

Nachteile: Some things can not be changed by the users. That being said, I know if something is in the database that needs to be corrected the staff with MatchMaker would go in and make the correction for you.

MMFRS has streamlined all the admin task and allow me to focus on meaningful fundraising.

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Sara D.
Development & Marketing Associate

Vorteile: MatchMaker has the best customer service. Any question you have you can pick up the phone and they are always so friendly, patient and helpful! The software is very easy to use!

Nachteile: The graphics are a little outdated. I also wish I could further customize the reports and their formats as they are not always intuitive enough for what I need.

Once you get a handle on the MatchMatcher software, it is very easy and so much more efficient.

Stephanie M.
MFRF/ Minority Veterans Program Coordinator
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Efficiency, multiple tasks completed at once, one stop - easy access points

Vorteile: I like the efficiency of the software and the fact that you can accomplish multiple tasks at once without having to switch systems.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about MatchMaker is that the system is initially confusing to understand and use.