Filtern nach:

Über Zaui

Reservierungs- und Unternehmensführungssoftware zur Steigerung von Online-Buchungen und zur Optimierung des Betriebs für Tourismusunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Zaui

Dominic M.
Manager, Consumer Sales & Marketing in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great reservations+operations platform that can grow with your business!

- Super-customizable system for any tourism business scenarios (complex multi-component packaging, shared inventories, add-ons, merchandise; charters, cross-selling, etc); - Has functionality & integrations not available with other systems we've explored; - Great technical support team; - Fully-customizable online booking portal(s);

- Past issues with system speed (seems to be resolved now)

Antwort von Zaui Software

Thanks so much for your review Dominic! We have been so proud to watch Prince of Whales grow over the years and look forward to many more successful years! Happy to hear you getting the most out of the customization and digging deep into the feature set! Please let us know if we can of any help! Best of luck as we head into Whale season!

Reservations Assistant in Kanada
Museen & Institutionen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Effective with Amazing Support

Kommentare: From initial set-up and training through to today, the entire experience has been smooth. I was confident enough in my understanding of the system about 3 days after we first got it to train our entire staff. Every interaction I've had has been positive and I would confidently recommend Zaui to anyone looking for this type of software.

The incredibly fast set-up and ease of use for frontline staff is a major plus. The on-boarding and support teams are very responsive and go above and beyond what one would expect. The number of features that we could grow to use in the future is impressive as well.

It would be nice to be able to disable/further customize some aspects of the software. We use Zaui for a free tour offering, but there is no ability to eliminate dollar amounts and checkout language, even on the customer facing end. I do recognize that we are in a tiny minority of users with this request, and they have noted it.

Pieter D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Critical issues with software reliability

Kommentare: It started off being a good software and I enjoyed the professional help from their technical team. Unfortunately once their frequent and lasting outages started to happen, I have lost complete trust in this company and product!

The software is sophisticated and has many features that are designed for the hospitality industry. The software is relatively easy to use.

If you are looking for a reservation software/platform that experiences frequent outages that can last for 24 hours during peak tourism season, this software is for you. They have literally lost their clients thousands of dollars due to their reliability issues. Unfortunately, our clients only sees your website and this flawed product will directly impact your reputation. Until they fundamentally improve their reliability and work with their third party infrastructure providers (Microsoft Azure), I can not recommend this company/product. Unfortunately it is very difficult to change providers halfway through peak season, otherwise I would have!

Antwort von Zaui Software

Hi Pieter, Thanks for being with us for the last 2+ years. We are extremely apologetic on how the recent outages have affected your business. We realize how critical your booking system is to your operation and please rest assured that our technical team did not sleep until this issue was resolved. As you are aware, we experienced a critical outage in the architecture that runs behind the scenes in Zaui. Although it was not a direct problem with the Zaui element of the architecture, it resulted in a massive slow down of all systems on the Zaui platform. These types of outages are not common and many companies have been involved in the restoration of the entire ecosystem and source of slowness. The Zaui team has been relentless in assisting and solving the technical problem with restoring everyone's system to faster and more reliable service than ever before. We completely empathize with your position and would love to build on the foundation we have created with LIVV Adventures.

Charles F.
President in USA

Scalability

Kommentare: The biggest benefit I have gained from Zaui is added efficiency. We are able to do more with fewer people, and we are able to work from wherever we so please. I can even Zaui while having sushi, and I often do.

We are into our fifth year with Zaui, and as a business. We began with just one van so it was a relatively easy process to get up and running with a simple schedule. Fortunately we discovered a local niche that needed to be filled, and a year later we were up to ten vans and counting. Houston has two airports. Zaui makes it easy to create express runs to each airport, as well as multi-stop activities. The software is highly-configurable and once you have established your schedule it will allow you to track and manage a fleet of vehicles, drivers and their passengers. On our busiest days we have moved more than 500 passengers in a dozen 14-passenger Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans. I couldn't imagine trying to tackle that with pencil and paper, or even a printout. Zaui allows the drivers to see an electronic manifest that can be refreshed in an instant as the office personnel moves passengers around as necessary. The drivers can check-in their passengers and it is instantly updated in the system. The reservation itself is easy to read and looks professional, because it is. Our customers don't even need to print it out because the driver, either has them on the manifest, or is able to search by name or confirmation number. The driver can check them in even if they are scheduled for a different shuttle time. Zaui staff is amazing! They are always pleasant even when I am not!!

We have over 31,000 reservations now, so the Lookup feature shows some instability when trying to retrieve a name from the database. Private shuttle reservations don't show on the schedule until a payment or partial payment is made. We work around this by leaving notes at specific shuttle times where we expect this group to be. I have yet to see a photo of Zaui's huge office space. When I call in I can hear people in the background more than fifty feet away. I have heard the ceiling is made of wood. Must be nice.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Thank you for your awesome feedback Charles! It has been incredible to be a part of your amazing success story! We chuckled a bit at the "huge office space" comment. Although we aspire to have a warehouse for an office one day, our close-knit quarters will have to do for now! We are incredibly grateful to have partners like you and are always here to support your business, no matter your mood, no matter the size of your question. Thanks for riding with us! We can't wait to see what is next for Galveston Express!

Dean D.
Manager in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good booking system

Kommentare: Overall it’s been a good experience and we’ll stick with their software for a lot longer.

Zaui software has been amazing for our online bookings. It considerably has lessened the workload of phone bookings and been very useful to connect with third party sellers of our product.

Initial setup was cumbersome and a little frustrating. As is making some alterations. Just the system not having the capacity to understand our product. We always find a way though.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Dean, Appreciate you for taking time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear that Zaui is delivering value in helping with offloading phone bookings and letting the booking engine do the heavy lifting for Toby Creek Adventures. Also wanted to add that it's been a pleasure working with your team (Nicole) in switching over to the new online booking engine, and setting up staggered intervals for your ATV tours to keep both your team and guests safe. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with! Best, The Zaui Team

Niall M.
Owner / Director in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Your quest seeking a new res-tech solution is now over!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zaui has been exceptional from the start. We have been using the solution since 2010 and look forward to many more years of service together.

We have been using Zaui since 2010 and can safely state that the decision to employ the software was simply transformational to our operation. There are hundreds of similar type offerings all ranging in price; technical abilities and promises. I am quite confident in saying if you are reading this review then you have already looked at many of them. As my title states .. .your quest is now over! From the outset, I engaged with this process in searching for a res-tech partnership and not a res-tech purchase. From my initial contact with ZAUI in 2009 to my most recent conversation with their team yesterday, the engagement has always been exceptional professional and customer focused. The transtitional process cannot be underestimated and Zaui offer an abundance of experience in this department ensuring a seemless cross over to their system. If there was to be a single PRO to be listed it would be the dynamic evolution of the software ... when buying into the relationship with Zaui you receive a solution that meets and grows with the customer and industry needs.

We were one of the first public transport companies to adopt Zaui as a res-tec solution for our operation and we seemed to be playing second fiddle to tour and activity operations in terms of product evolution. This however has changed radically over the past 18 months and now the solution is very much transport focused.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Niall, Thanks so much for your kind words, and review. It's been a pleasure partnering with the Airporter team over the past decade (Wow, time flies!). Looking forward to many more years together. Cheers, The Zaui Team

Antonio M.
Owner in Kroatien

A great reservation software

Kommentare: We connected to Zaui API to make bookings in two markets were were just starting. It was a seamless process, and the developers were happy to work with them. They offer a service that focuses mostly on tickets to events and parks, with the tour bookings being secondary. I can only recommend it, as it not only a great software but comes with amazing support and developers that will actively help your team with the integration.

Zaui has the best online booking form from all the reservation software I had the pleasure of using in the last five years. I was working with Zaui on a project that brought many reservation systems together, and they were one of the easier APIs to implement.

We never had any issues working with Zaui, it is a great booking system.

Henry W.
Charter Manager in USA

User Friendly Software

Kommentare: Overall this is a great one stop software.

Zaui software works great for our online bookings. We are able to see our bookings at a glance and know where adjustments are needed. The other plus is our staff schedule is integrated in here as well.

When building a new custom entry it can take a little longer than years ago. Several of the latest updates have slowed down the process. Along with uploading any pdf docs is a challenge.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Henry, Thank you for the kind words and kudos. Always great to hear our customers having success with the Zaui, and that it's the one-stop shop your team can count on for running your operations and tackling staff scheduling! We'll relay your points around system updates, and performance to the team. If there's anything else you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@zaui.com. Cheers, - The Zaui Team

Bill W.
Coach driver in UK

Great when it works

Kommentare: Generally quite good

Great when it works, navigating between pages usually quite easy, but when it doesn’t.....

It’s difficult to continually have to change password, changing it usually happens when I have least time to fiddle around when it takes me to pages I don’t need and doesn’t update. I don’t have time for that when I’m on a tight timeline

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Bill - really appreciate your feedback on this! We're working hard on making the experience seamless when navigating through the various components in Zaui, sit tight - more updates on this are coming soon. Zaui has been set up to require users to update their login credentials regularly as a proactive measure to ensure businesses stay safe, and limit the risk of data breaches. Hope this helps clarify things, and that the self-edit transportation feature is working well for Airporter! Cheers, The Zaui Team

Peter L.
Bus driver in UK

Simple and easy to use

Kommentare: Great and easy to use would really recommend any company to use it

It’s very easy to set and use, it nice it’s working it’s got everything you need to get you up and running.

Sometimes we get few glitches but fixed when reported

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Peter, Thanks for taking the time to review us. Glad to hear that you've found Zaui easy to set up and use for Airporter, and our amazing support and development teams were able to address any issues you've come across. Please let us know if you have anything else we can do to help! Cheers, Grace

Alex G.
Hospitality Accountant in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Okanagan Marina Ltd.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Biggest thing is our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really wanted metrics for each specific boat. Our prior system did not have the capabilities for rented hours per vessel. The insight reports are fantastic assets, as they produce the information our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been asking for.

The online booking platform is fantastic. Extremely easy for both the guest and operator to interpret. Have not found another engine that can execute what ZAUI does for online activity rentals.

Desired features are still in development, Desktop POS. A true A/R function would be fantastic so we can keep a history for our seasonal moorage slips, and allow these members to charge gas sales/merchandise to their account.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Alex for taking the time to review us! Appreciate the kudos and thrilled to hear the online booking platform & cloud-based POS & has been a smooth sailing experience for the Eldorado team and your guests. We'll be sure to keep you updated on when our under-development features are available so you're able to take full advantage. Really value your feedback on how metrics and reporting can be kicked up a notch and we'll be sure to take this back to the team. In the meantime, please let us know where we can further assist. We're always here to lend a helping hand!

Nadine D.
Operations in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My Review

- Activities and packages fairly easy to build and get up and running - I love the ability to connect with other systems and the OTAs - I appreciate the help from reps. They are efficient, professional and knowledgeable. If they're not sure about an answer, they check before stating it as true. Other support staff has not been as helpful.

- Reliability - It seems that with every fix that is released, one issue is solved but then another problem occurs or key functions are removed. - Slow loading - Need the ability to custom design the manifests - Communication - I wish there was more communication as to when updates are released and what the update includes. - It can be very time consuming to get stuff completed. I.e. removing bar codes from our system, updating the training website to match the live site, etc... - The email/SMS notifications should be an easier process. Creating and editing them is difficult and time-consuming. They are a great feature but need to be more user-friendly. - We have created so many workarounds for our charters department. It is not a usable system for our charters division without these workarounds. - Not having the ability to edit some of the hard-coded wording on our website along with the receipt portion that guests receive when printing their tickets. - Need the ability to archive old stuff like employees, agents, activities, etc... - Need the ability to put date bands around everything. It's frustrating to have to link and unlink activities depending on availability. - Reports not being the correct i.e. report by agent, summary by activity - The reports available for accounting purposes are not detailed enough or contain so much additional, unneeded information that manipulating the report isn't any faster than the other system we have in place.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Hi Nadine, thanks for your feedback and taking the time to lay out some notes for us to work on. I have shared it with our dev team to build into our road map. We would love to talk more about some of your challenges with the system and see if we can get you setup a little better. Get in touch anytime at Support.zaui.com and we'll be happy to help! We love Landsea and even have a Landsea bus booked for company team building ocean scavenger hunt in a few weeks! Talk to you soon!

Don C.

Zaui helped Copper Cayuse Outfitters build a better business

Kommentare: We did a deep dive on about four booking platforms before we made the decision to go with Zaui. As an operation we were ham strung with phone calls and had a great deal of difficulties keeping track of bookings and taking payments. During my search I found that most of the booking platform offered essential the same features. The difference was location and the level of personalized service. Zaui solved most of our operational sales, booking and payment issues and allows us to concentrate on our operations offering the best in horse back riding experiences.

Zaui is easy to use and set up was easy with the support provided. We were up and running with a few days and were quickly able to use the software to stream line our business. Zaui was able to quickly customize parts of their program to fit our business.Our business doubled in the first year of operation with Zaui and grew by 40% in the second year and we expect continued growth in future years. Zaui integrated into our website seamlessly to provide an easy shopping experience for our customers.

Integration into our financial system has been a bit of a challenge, but now seems to work fine. More comparative reports from one year to the next would be helpful.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Thank you Don! We are such a proud partner of Copper Cayuse and love working with your whole team! We smile reading your story of growth and are so happy to have been through it with you. Our customer service team says hi! Thanks for great words! You know where to reach us!

Jillian W.
Owner / Marketing Manager in Kanada

Zaui is truly the Foundation of our Shuttle Business

Kommentare: I would not know how to operate our shuttle service without Zaui! The ease of use, live manifests, and support has been incredible. I would (and have!) recommended Zaui Software to any shuttle company, tour company or transportation company that is looking to sell their services online, better organize their staff and ultimately run a smoother operation.

Our company took over an Airport Shuttle operation and we had only a few weeks to get the new shuttle routes up and running. representative teams have been incredible in supporting our business, teaching us to better use the software and answer our many, MANY questions along the way. The Point to Point software give our owners, drivers and clients complete confidence in our shuttle service. Zaui has absolutely been the foundation of our shuttle business.

There are some features that we are still hoping for (and understand that the developers are looking into these) such as allowing our guests & agents to modify and cancel their own bookings and having agents create bookings without needing to input payment information.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Thanks for your awesome review Jillian! We are so happy to be partnered with Kelowna Concierge! There is nothing better for us than helping your business grow! We have took your suggestions to heart and are working on them in our product road map. We will continue to deliver new important features that will help you continue to grow! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Zaui Review

Kommentare: Overall experience has been fantastic. I have never found another company that offers the same level of customer service as Zaui does. They work one on one with businesses and really help you with getting things set up properly.

It is very versatile and the customization ability is fantastic. Customer service is second to none. The staff are exceptional at helping figure out any issues and getting them resolved quickly. API connects very easily and seamlessly with all the major OTA's.

It would be nice if there was a set of templates to choose from for the booking window design.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! Our customer service team is smiling ear to ear! Happy to hear your getting good use out of the OTA channel manager. I have added your recommendation for more booking window templates to be added to our dev team roadmap. We appreciate you working with us over the years. Please let us know if we can support you in any way!

Catrin P.
Reservations and Operations Manager in Neuseeland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Happy but would like more functionality and customised reports

Capturing customer data and setting up customised packages

Delay in response to my emails (would like regular updates) and same issues with standby/overbooking keep happening

Antwort von Zaui Software

Hi Catrin! Thanks for leaving your feedback and being an awesome Zaui partner. I have passed your notes along to our dev team to see if there is anything happening behind the scenes to cause an overbooking issue in your system. I am unaware of the circumstances for us being pokey to respond to your emails but I am going to review this with our customer service team. You can always reach out to our 24 hour support line at +1 (604) 566 ZAUI (9284) and someone will always be there to assist. Cheers!

Sales Analysts in Kanada

Great Software for tourism companies

- Easy to use - Allows you to connect to other companies using Zaui - Great customer service - Great POS system for mobile agents

- Reports are not the best - Some times the system can be a bit slow, but it depends on how many products and items a company has

Antwort von Zaui Software

Thanks for taking the time to leave that great feedback! We are always working to improve our reporting tools and I hope you are enjoying the new Insights dashboard and analytics! Thanks for the props to our customer service team! I will also be sure to pass that along. As well the nods to our mobile and POS developers (Those guys rarely get to hear that good stuff! ; ) Please let us know if we can be of any service!

Glynn L.
Managing Director in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zaui review

Kommentare: The ability to automate has been extremely useful. Although a lot of that automation is handled outside of Zaui via webhooks.

Pro is the ability to connect live availability Zaui - Zaui. As well as the ability to connect vie the webhooks for external automation.

No minimum pax option for online bookings that have a minimum pax requirement.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Thanks for your excellent feedback Glynn! We are proud to be your partner and help grow your business. It's awesome to see you making the most of Zaui Connect with your other cross selling partners. I've added your pax notes to our road map to see if we can help you out there. Let us know if we can be of any other help! All the best!

Monica K.
Director, Sales & Marketing in Kanada

Fair

We benefit greatly from Zaui's ability to map to other systems which allows select partners to book into our live inventory.

Although Zaui works well for our daily sightseeing tours, it is not well developed in regards to our private charter services.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Hi Monica! Thanks for your review. We are excited to see Landsea have so much success connecting to local partners through Zaui Connect! Landsea is landmark in Vancouver and certainly the same for our company. We have noted the private charter services as an area to improve on. We hope we can help in this feature set soon. As always please let us know if we can help with anything. Chat with you again soon!

Jeremy T.
Conceirge in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Some small issues, but mostly a good product

Kommentare: Mostly very positive, just wish some of my concerns and issues could be nipped in the bud.

The parts that are easy, like booking a reservation, are really easy and intuitive.

Couple of points. First, I would really like the option to favorite some reports and preset parameters. Their are about 8 reports we have to run every night and it would be great if I could just hit a "Run Nightly Reports" button and have all of them print automatically. Second I wish the method for sharing or splitting a reservation was easier. Also modifying equipment is a little clunky.

Inge C.
General Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TA review

Kommentare: Great for online booking. Could use some features tracking customers bookings so they can get a 10 + 1 free automatically or the ability to blacklist customers and/or have notes pop up when booking

Ease of use.

Functionalities.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Hi Inge! Thanks for your review and the great feedback on new features to look into. We have added them into our road map to discuss as we continue to improve the platform. Wishing you and Truth Aquatics the best as we head into the busy season! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance!

Gary F.
General Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great support.

Kommentare: Seamless ability to automated all booking related, billing and check-in functions. iOS apps are also critical to our success.

It can handle every scenario I have, no matter how random Easy to sell on other platforms East to setup, navigate and administer Amazing support

The backend user interface could use with a bit of a refresh, it functions perfectly, just looks a little dated. That's really the only think I can think of as a con.

Director of Sales & Marketing in Kanada

Working with Zaui

Kommentare: We have been able to focus more on tour sales (and not so operation driver) now that we are using Zaui.

We choose Zaui as our reservation platform because of the API connectivity. And it has been totally worth it!

We are hoping that Zaui expands to include more merchandise capabilities as most tourism related businesses include a gift shop and it would be a benefit to so many customers.

Antwort von Zaui Software

That is an awesome success story! We wish you left your contact info so we could give you a big, virtual high 5! We love hearing when our partners get to focus more on doing what they love and what they do best! Absolutely love your feedback on expanding merch capabilities! I have shared your comments to our dev team to look into further! Keep on rocking and we'll help you keep on rolling!

Claudia S.
Customer Service Rep in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zaui experience

Kommentare: We were so lucky to have one of the reps as our immediate contact. She is very efficient and always willing to help out. Every time we had a question in regard to Zaui functionality, she took the time to show me how to do it in a fashion manner.

The software is user-friendly; it is easy to change times available in the activity, and mostly everything I was able to do it by myself

the mobile app needs more work, sometimes checking in passenger was slow and shows a couple of messages, it should be with a simple swipe, but sometimes do not work. Now that we have designed our front end booking system, the round trips are registered as a single trip in Zaui back end, this is causing a major problem identifying bookings for customers and not to mention accounting aspect.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Claudia! We are excited to be working with Snowbus! We love the snow and your doing us skiers all a major service! I haven taken your notes and passed them to our dev team to look into. You have some great suggestions for making the software even better to use. Definitely will pass along the great nod to Meghan as well! Please let us know if you need anything!

Rachael P.
Reservations Manager in Neuseeland

Excellent system for Reservations

Kommentare: Brilliant. Best Reservations system I have used.

Ease of use Intuitive booking Excellent customer service

Unable to do different things in different tabs.

Antwort von Zaui Software

Thank you for the awesome review Rachael! We are proud to work with Stray and receive that kind of feedback. We love to hear when brilliance is shared among partners ; ) We love what your doing at Stray and excited to be a part of it! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance!