City Clerk

Bewertet am 5.8.2009
Dianne N.
City Clerk

Kommentare: It is a good software and it has really saved me time from when we were doing it by hand.

Vorteile: This software contains most of what we needed. It just takes some time to learn how it operate all the features. Thank God they have such a good support staff.

Nachteile: I wished when you did the daily balances that it broke out the sales tax separate and also in the the billing totals. Also I don't have anyway of getting a complete consumption report monthly that I need for reports to the state.

von United Systems Technology an 10.8.2009

The Payment Credit edit report can be ran for any time period to easily break out the sales tax and other services for any period. In additon, the Consumption Analysis Report can be ran to get total consumption by service for any point in time.

Meet the basic needs of our company. Customer Service is the best i have ever seen

Bewertet am 2.10.2015
Cynthia P.
Accountant

Kommentare: I am new to the utility industry so I have a limited view-experience with these types of programs. I have used other accounting and payroll programs over the years but we only use the utility portion of Asyst. It does what we want and to be fair, I am sure it does much more than what we use. It would be nice to be able to format our own reports or billing forms with out having to call it in, an then wait for it to be done, but that is the only major let down that I have found while using this system. Again, the customer service has always been outstanding, and very quick to respond, and very knowledgeable and friendly.

Easy to implement, learn and use.

Bewertet am 5.10.2015
Karen C.
Finance Officer

Kommentare: I do not work on a daily basis with the utility billing; however, I do "fill in" when necessary. I did ask the staff who do work with it daily with the first question being "what are the pros of the software?" - the reply was a quick "it's easy to learn and use.". The next question was "what are the cons?" - there was nothing but silence. There were no complaints. 'Nuff said. I will also add that we have had nothing but great customer service from USTI.

asyst utility billing

Bewertet am 20.7.2009
Tony D.
CITY CLERK / TREASURER

Kommentare: It's a great system for cities and towns with less than 10 -15 thousand accounts. If you are dollar restricted, this is probably the best system you can find based on "bang for your bucks".

Vorteile: Tons of reports.
User defined options throughout.
The price is great.

Nachteile: Can be difficult to set up, especially if you don't have a good working knowledge of what you want.
As with all software utilities, if you are doing a conversion from a different system, there will be problems.

Utility Billing

Bewertet am 28.7.2009
Paula W.
Finance Director

Kommentare: any problems that should occur are easily handled by fast and friendly customer support reps

Vorteile: ease of meter reading, editing, billing. Good reports. Customer support is outstanding.

Nachteile: none to mention

Everyday since 1997.

Bewertet am 7.10.2015
Jo ann B.
City Secretary

Kommentare: Upgraded in 2005 to asyst version 10 from the UBS DOS version. Great customer service.

I been using this software for about the last four months.

Bewertet am 10.9.2015
Cindy R.
Deputy County Treasurer

Kommentare: So far everything seems to be working well for us. I do not have any complaints.