Visuant Bewertungen

3.8/5
    3.8/5
    4.8/5

Über Visuant

Visuant® is a business process software solution that incorporates metrics/scorecards, accountability and a communication strategy.

Erfahre mehr über Visuant

Denise J.
Operations Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2019

"Bonnell Niles, MI"

Kommentare: We use Visuant to track our KRA's and drive our actions to achieve bottom line results.

Vorteile: Ease of use and real time data tracking through dashboards.

Nachteile: I do not see any issues with Visuant.....

• Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Steven F.
Work Group Auditor
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2010

"PBL Scorecard ver 2.6.03"

Kommentare: I would recomend this product to anyone who wants a system to manage scorecards at one site or mutiple sites of your business

Vorteile: One location for all scorecards and action registers. Having meeting agenda and notes kept in one system. the new version is easier to navigate between the scorecard and agenda and performance charts. Less steps. I like the ability to batch archive actions. We started using this system at one site and have expanded to an additional site. Now we are going to use at a corporate level between the sites. There is a big improvement in the text editor that functions more like a word editor.

Nachteile: Lack the ability to modify the headers of the action register. Only one person assigned to an action item. the ability to archive actions for the regular user.It does not link to microsoft outlook fully. you can't display your calendar or put it in the notes within the system URL links have to be created each time if you put in notes each meeting. You are not able to put in a template in the text editor and have it stay for each meeting. you have to recreate it or copy it each time

• Bewertet am 20.4.2010
Charlie R.
Operations Manager, Vehicle Upgrade & Overhaul
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2010

"Operations Manager"

Kommentare: I am a full believer in this PBL Process and software application, as I can already see improvements in the operation of our site, and we've not completely rolled it out to the entire organization. To those we have included in the process the feedback that they are giving us managers, is very positive.

Vorteile: This PBL Process and software has allowed our management team to focus on running the business more efficiently, remain better informed on what each function is working on, and communicating with the entire organization much better. And we have a tool for feedback.

Nachteile: I really have not experiences a downside to using this process and software application. To me it should help those who are unorganized to become better organized, but I've heard people complain that it is just another 'system' to feed, and it wastes their time.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2010
Rachal W.
Director, Planning
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2010

"PBL Review"

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend this product to users looking for a simple, easy to implement solution.

Vorteile: PBL provided an easy to implement solution to track our company metrics. It was quick to set up the software and input the metrics. The software is intuitive to use and was therefore easy to teach new users on the product. The Scorecard view is very useful and easy to understand. The support personnel were very responsive and helpful.

Nachteile: Enhancements to the Performance Charts would be useful to create more detailed graphical views of the data. Improvements to the import data function would result in time savings.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2010
Michael C.
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2016

"Very Stong Product"

Kommentare: I am a big fan. Only one criticism. Some of the formatting features need to be improved. I like the Action close out feature that has been added. The dash board took some getting used to but now I like it.

• Bewertet am 21.10.2016