AdvantageLaw Bewertungen

von Advantage Law Software

Filtern nach:

Über AdvantageLaw

Web-based solution that provides law practice management through cost tracking, financial reporting, accounting, budgeting and more.

Erfahre mehr über AdvantageLaw

Virginia D.
Business manager
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2010

"With AdvantageLaw since 1987"

Kommentare: We are a 16-attorney firm, now with offices in three locations in Massachusetts and Vermont. We chose AdvantageLaw (Novelle multi-user program) in 1987 because it "thinks like us." Twenty-three years, additional modules and several platforms later, we still feel that way.

Vorteile: Outstanding Customer Support: Response to questions or issues is timely, completely knowledgeable, clear and friendly. Easy to Train and Use: For those who use the basic functions - timeslip entry and attorney timesheets, some case management, a few reports, check production, etc. Sophisticated, Flexible and Logical: For those whose needs are greater. Very flexible billing system (why we chose it to begin with); outstanding accounting and financial modules(compliments from our accountants)); extensive reporting system. Case/document management is our latest add-on; we are still implementing some of its features. Reasonable cost for entry, ongoing support and platform upgrades.

Nachteile: A back-handed compliment: Because AdvantageLaw is very pro-active about improving its program - including responding to needs/suggestions from clients, we update only if we need a new or tweaked feature. Our tweaked feature is inevitably accompanied by a few others - not bad, just a bit of a surprise when you run across them. If it's not broken....

• Bewertet am 6.5.2010
Kameron S.
Director of Finance
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2010

"JTWAMMK Review of WinVantage"

Kommentare: An excellent system for any size firm. We came from the larger Elite system, and Advantage converted all the Elite data into their own database, with few glitches. It is less money for us, and more capable.

Vorteile: Completely integrated system, with billing, accounting, financials, and case management. Everything just works, without extraneous entry of data. I had always been fond of their accounting system, but we also needed special file room management with bar coding, which Advantage had. The support has been excellent, and they are very flexible when it comes to enhancing the system. Their knowledge of design and business is incredible. We work with high profile entertainment people, all of whom need individual care. They have foundations to handle financials, taxes, shareholders, moneys, etc., which requires much custom work. Advantage not only re-did this difficult application, but also integrated it into their overall system structure. Now an attorney can go from one subsystem to another without ever missing a beat.

Nachteile: At this stage, I can think of nothing, but will add to this list if anything occurs.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2010
Sara W.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2010

"Winvantage 4"

Kommentare: Winvantage has allowed us to perform our jobs effectively for the last 20 years. It was a good investment then and continues to be today. We have and would recommend it to other firms like ours.

Vorteile: The program is easy and straight-forward to use. It gets the job done specific to our needs. It actually makes our jobs much easier. AdvantageLaw's response time for question or concerns is excellent.

Nachteile: The "Help" feature on the program toolbar could be more robust and helpful but the support is good otherwise.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2010
Linda H.
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2010

"Timekeeping/Billing/Accounting"

Kommentare: I would recommend this system to any other law firm that is looking for a new billing system. The overall ease of implementation and use by far exceeds any other program I have worked with.

Vorteile: Ease of use for the attorneys to input their time and to keep track of their time for the month. The billing portion is a breeze and I am able to manipulate it almost anyway I need to in order to accomodate a client. Whenever I have a question or a problem, the support team is right on top of it and solves each problem promptly.

Nachteile: The reporting portion is a little cumbersome. Maybe if I had more time to figure them out, it would help. We do unique things in our firm so some of the figures I need cannot be generated with any of the standard reports. I do not like the accounting system. I have always used Quickbooks and that program is much more user friendly especially for someone like me who is not that much into accounting. The accounting system through Advantage is confusing to me. I do like the fact that I can enter an advanced cost and it posts directly to the specified client. Other than that, I do not use it - a waste of money on my behalf.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2010
David B.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2010

"Advantage Law Support Is Great"

Kommentare: I would recommend this product for any law office and I think it would work well for any service business that is looking for an all in one product.

Vorteile: Sales and Support are very quick to reply. The team is also very knowledgeable. Information and transactions are entered quickly and usually in only one or two steps. The time keeping module is very quick an easy to keep track of billable time on the fly. This product would work very well, at a very affordable rate, for both solo practitioners and large firms. Integration of all the parts is superb.

Nachteile: Manual updating of the software. No payroll module.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2010