Über BestNotes

BestNotes ist ein revolutionäres EHR- und CRM-System, das speziell für die Verhaltensgesundheitsbranche entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über BestNotes

This service has been extremely easy to navigate compared to the more known EMR’s I have used.

Bewertungen zu BestNotes

BestNotes hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BestNotes bereits verwendet?

Paula
Admissions Coordinator in USA

Excellent Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I appreciate that Best Notes is incredibly user friendly and easy to use. I use it daily for my job. However, my favorite part about Best Notes is the amazing customer service. I have never had such an easy time calling in and working with customer service. There has never been a wait time, and the support team is very knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful. They have been patient with me while learning new things about Best Notes and have helped me make my job more efficient.

This software has been a part of the company since before I started, but for me as a new employee, it was very easy to get the hang of the software. I have no complaints at this time.

Mary
Billing Company Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally! Software and Customer Service like no other!

Kommentare: The customer service has been incredible. In my years in billing, there are no emergencies. So, even though I expect an average 24 hour response to my calls (experience with other software vendors) so far, I've had someone answer the calls and get my questions answered. Furthermore, what software out there allows you to see what changes you need to do live? NONE! They show you what you are doing and explain why. That allows you, the consumer, to ensure you know why you made changes in the first place. Other software vendors just give you videos and you are on your way right? Well, here comes BEST NOTES exceeding all my expectations with real live people, in the USA!!!!! that show they have a true passion for their product and it shows. On week two of implementation, I was already sending claims and receiving ERAS through the EZ Claim software! You can't beat that. And I was able to move one client over all by myself, with two therapists! (of course, BEST NOTES was there as part of my team.)

What I love the most about the software is that it does not think for you nor does it second guess your intentions. It is so frustrating to work with software that is not allowing you to tell it what to do. With this program, you are in control. Don't get me wrong, it will tell you when something is not set up right. But the beauty that results from all your hard work shows off in compliance. When all is said and done, you are left with a beautiful software that is compliant in every way. That is worth everything to a practice. The pairing up with the billing software was a breeze. Populating the tables for my therapists was easy and well worth the work it took, although minimal, because they made it so easy to function. The scheduling is super easy. As a full service billing company, we offer the capabilities of scheduling, checking eligibility, populating the demographics and insurance information as well as collecting payment information for our clients. We also send out the screenings and patient application for the portal. Our clients only need to worry about seeing their clients without needing to worry about anything else. This ensures that all claims have a better chance of getting paid; not denied for front end edits as well as providing our client the opportunity of separating themselves from the billing side of things with their own patients. This produces a great visit every time and that is what we aim for. It's no different than what BEST NOTES has done for us.

We were up and running in the first week alone. Being in the billing and administrative business for so long, you learn a few things here and there about switching your vendors that make it super easy and efficient moving over from one side to the other. However, with the TEAM EFFORT from BEST NOTES, we were able to go through basic training to get the practices up and running in the first week. So far, everything makes perfect sense. I have not found anything I don't like. I truly don't expect to either.

Michelle
CEP in USA

You Get What You Pay For

Kommentare: I really wanted to love BestNotes but I regretted my decision straight away. Having the trial was useless because the system is cumbersome but I thought it was just me. Thus stuck with in site of my concern, hoping things would get easier/better but that never happened. Lesson learned for selecting them based on a non-clinician referral who clearly didn't know any better. BestNotes reps acknowledge that little has changed with the platform in the past 15 years (since its inception) and it shows. They insist a new product is underway although they have no information on when it will be released. Think this said to merely pacify customers. I assume they gain and keep some customers due to the low price but using the software is like stepping into a time warp. I'd rather pay more money for a modern, user friendly system that can be used across device and is truly web based rather than a low price for a grossly outdated system. This EHR needs a complete overall!

The price for this EHR is phenomenal and BestNotes has the potential to be great. I like that you can add your own customized forms. The scripted treatment plan goals are better than most as they are measurable (but BestNotes did take some short cuts by simply repeating the same goals over and over).

As many users have been indicating since 2016, BestNotes is looks like something from the 1900's. Thus the systems uses a lot of odd symbols from the 1990's (such as a floppy disk).There seems to be no consistency with font size across pages. Some of the templates have typos. Minor clients that require parental signature consent forms is ridiculously complicated. They systems uses a lot of their own made up acronyms that are confusing. Many of the videos/self help guides are outdated or otherwise irrelevant. It is clunky, grossly outdated, has an ugly interface, and is not intuitive. This system is not web based, you have to download the software application on your computer, the client portal is practically useless since clients cant self schedule or pay a bill there, and have to contract with a third party for billing thereby increasing your costs. Sadly, the staff are nice enough but can be a bit condescending if you cant quickly make sense out of the madness that is BestNotes that they have normalized.

Antwort von BestNotes

Thanks for your feedback Michelle. I'm sorry you had such a painful experience. Respectfully, there are a few points that I would like to clarify. First, you mentioned that documentation can be confusing and clunky. It's true that BestNotes is customizable to a fault and we've taken some significant steps to make things easier. We hired a clinical director and after 3 years of Research/Development, we've released an entire set of behavioral health and addiction treatment focused documentation (from Admission to Discharge) that considers Joint Commission, CARF, Payer and common State/County regulations. The best part is that we keep this documentation updated for you. As regulations change, so does your documentation one less thing to worry about! Unfortunately, Capterra only have gives us 1000 characters to reply to your feedback. Quickly, BestNotes is entirely web-based, includes a lot of internal billing tools and we haven't stopped developing our current version.

Clarissa
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Exceptional Orientation Experience

Kommentare: I am able to move quickly through a note while I am with a patient with very little effort and this allows me to focus more on the content of the appointment, and less on charting. My patients are navigating the patient portal with ease, and I love the way their answers to questions during registration auto-populate into the note! The combination of comprehensive content, and the feature of integrating DSM-V criteria into my diagnosis, makes my note look amazing!

I find BestNotes very easy to use, and it makes both common and clinical sense when you navigate the system. I have used six different EHRs while working various Locums Tenens jobs, and they are often complex to learn without added benefit for use. For my Private Practice, I evaluated several EHRs that ranged from moderate to expensively priced and there were pros/cons to all of them. One of the most annoying issues I ran into when considering software was that there were often "training packages" to purchase that dictated how many hours of orientation and training you could have. I was told by a friend that uses BestNotes for Psychiatry and Addictions Treatment to look into BestNotes as she thought it was the easiest EHR she had ever used (she works for a large Hospital system and has her own practice). I looked into BestNotes and was very impressed with what it has to offer, and at a very affordable price. What really impressed me about BN was the excellent Customer Service from the first contact, to completing my orientation for implementation. I was given unlimited hours to learn the system at no additional cost. I had an amazing trainer "[SENSITIVE CONTENT]" who was knowledgeable, patient, and accommodated my busy schedule for weeks! In addition, not only did [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assist me with customizing auto-notes and templates, she actually taught me how to make changes for myself so that I can make improvements/adjustments independently. I can't say enough about the experience!

I think that there are always improvements that every EHR can make, however BestNotes is a robust and easy to use system. I appreciated their openness to hear input about how they could make changes, and their eagerness to let me know what changes are already in the works! More focus on the billing/clearinghouse integration would be beneficial, however this appears to be coming in the future.

James
IT Support in USA

Excellent CRM

Kommentare: Overall our experience with BestNotes has been great. Their support staff is really on top of things. We are very much looking forward to what BestNotes Fresh has to bring.

I think the CRM functions of this software are fantastic. We run a multi-facility drug and alcohol treatment center and BestNotes certainly meets the needs for the varying levels of complexity that each client's chart needs based on their level of care. The note templates are highly customizable and the reporting functions have been a massive asset as tool for our chart audits.

Honestly, our biggest problems with BestNotes come from its integration with other software and the eMAR. As a CRM BestNotes functions well, but we use an integration with DrFirst for ePrescribe that disrupts some functionality within BestNotes. We also use a lab integration through HalfPenny that has been left wanting. The eMAR is nice to have, but the ability to audit and track medication changes is fairly limited at this point.

sheri
Vice President and Therapist in USA

Best Customer Service and Easy to Use

Kommentare: The calendar feature for all of our therapists to coordinate has been extremely helpful. The group notes are automatically placed in the client file and has saved countless hours.

After trying several EHR free trial offers, BestNotes provided the best price for my smaller business and was the most responsive in following-up in a timely and professional manner. An important feature is how customizable and flexible the software is, any form that we use is able to be incorporated into the system. The most impressive feature is the customer service. I felt overwhelmed and anxious about switching systems but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were extremely patient and explained every aspect that I needed, I never feel rushed or minimized. The software has features that organize our client files more throughly and efficiently.

I appreciate that BestNotes creates billing and invoices I wish I could submit claims through BestNotes.

IT Director in USA

BestNotes Fits our Practice Well

BestNotes has the functionality to support a practice with multiple different departments and offerings. We offer outpatient and residential substance abuse services as well as medical and mental health services. Finding an EHR that would compliment our service offerings was difficult, but BestNotes is doing a great job.

When initially setting up and getting familiar with the EHR you receive top tier support, after the initial period, however, support is not as responsive. BestNotes also isn't quite as polished as some competitors, but what they lack in visual design, they make up for in the customization and flexibility.

Clinical Director in USA

BestNotes

I enjoy that you can upload documents and have everything in one place. The individual and group case notes are simple and user-friendly. It makes documenting sessions easy.

It is not always so intuitive. I have had to train a few individuals on how to use and the same questions come up with the treatment plan and not always knowing if you push save and continue or next. It sounds simple but it is not always easy to go back and fix.

Jose Gregorio
Jose Gregorio
Motivador Superación Personal in Venezuela
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BestNotes to organize your mind !!

Kommentare: So far I have had to install this system to more than 30 people and none have expressed unwanted comments about the operation and operation of the system. They are very satisfied customers because of the way they organize medical information and how they access it.

BestNotes is a cloud based health or medical records system. Conceptualized for small and medium clinics. BestNotes offers applications for mobile devices on Android and iOS.

BestNotes has managed to satisfy the need to solve the complex task of managing patient documents. It is a software that covers all the administrative aspects to handle medical documents. It has a practical, simple and fast search systems. Its interface has the information well ordered so that the medical authority can make a diagnosis. The more medical history a patient has, the order of visualization of the data is decisive for a diagnosis and this system does it very well.

Shelley
billing contractor in USA

Exceptional Customer Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I was an owner/biller of a mental health clinic and we always knew that we could call BestNotes with any problems that we encountered and that we would receive exceptional customer service.

Some of the billing reports could be updated to help bill more efficiently and ensure that claims are not missed.

Jay
Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superb Customer Support

Kommentare: The best part is that now I don't worry when I can't figure something out because the Tech Support team is so good, and friendly, and understanding - I know that we are going to figure it out together. I call frequently and I have NEVER been disappointed. In an age where customer service is becoming an oxymoron, BestNotes has restored my faith!

Overall it is pretty flexible and easy to use, and is a very good value for the price. There are some limitations, and it is not always intuitively obvious how to do certain things, but the customer support is superb, and once the support team explains how to do things, I am finding the software easier and easier to use.

Sometimes it is difficult to figure out how to do seemingly relatively simple things, such as print a document or scan/email files without technical support. Additionally, the file size constraints can be a limitation when working with government agencies who have extremely large patient files

Antwort von BestNotes

Hi Jay! Thanks for your review! I will pass on your kind words to our support team :) I'm looking forward to showing you our new version of BestNotes when it's ready. We've done a tremendous amount of work to make things simple and intuitive. The best part is that we're going to grandfather your current rate in so we won't have to pay more for the core product. Please stay tuned!

April
Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

BestNotes, is one of my top picks for a busy Therapist with a heavy case load.

Kommentare: Overall, I have found that this changes the climate/morale in the office. Communication is clearer when all staff are signers on notes. I love this feature simply because, it ensures we are all on the same page, and collaboratively as a whole/team we are all directly involved in each clients treatment. This program saves you time, you're certainly not limited and are given the freedom to include a lot of detail. This system makes it great for insurance purposes, and licensing inspections. My job is so much easier.

I like that you can add as much as you need to your advancement notes and don't need to simply check boxes or what have you like different frameworks. At the point when you are in medical care, your encounters don't regularly fit in a case. At the point when you are making a clinical note, you can add certain underwriters, similar to a read receipt to keep everybody responsible which is likewise extremely supportive.

I honestly cannot think of any real cons about the program aside from the fact that, each staff member needs to be adequately trained prior to utilizing the software in order to ensure proper use, this is not a real requirement so to speak, I just feel as though if you're trained on how to use the Software, it will save time for questions that perhaps you would otherwise need to wait on a supervisor to answer.

david
Counselor Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

Kommentare: Best tool I have used. If there is a preset that does not fit well, they will design it to fit your needs. Customer service is everything. They never make you feel stupid, they help you right away.

The software is pretty encompassing, which means it takes time to become very familiar. But the onboarding is done through Zoom with very accomodating and professional staff that take time to cover their set agenda and any questions you may have...even if you have asked the question previously. If you call customer service, you get through and get connected and problem solved immediately.

The software is pretty encompassing. It takes time to learn.

Best EMR System I Have Ever Used

Kommentare: I am able to manage clients across three mental health facilities all on one platform.

The software is extremely reliable and the maintenance times never impact our ability to treat clients. The ability to have multiple users at a set price point. The BN customer service experience has always been a joy!

None, I have yet to come across a need that the team was unable to meet.

Antwort von BestNotes

Thanks for your support Chris! We're really excited about our future developments - we hope to make your experience with BestNotes even better!

Dana
Dir of Corp Dev in USA

Best Notes - EHR with Best Support

Kommentare: great experience so far , except those small issues with the separate emar app.
The best thing I can say about Best Notes is the support I received from the technical team. They are ALL EXCELLENT, very helpful and super professional!

Reports are most useful for me when I need to audit client charts for all needed documentation. Very impressed with the work flow, how the information collected in one templated can be transferred into other relevant documents/ templates.

What I like the least about this software is the separation between the EMAR and Best Notes. Being a completely separated app is inconvenient. Also , when the client signs in the EMAR that they have received their medications, their name does not appear in the electronic signature. It just says patient signature, no name.

Debbbie

Best notes in Review

Kommentare: Overall Best notes has worked well for our company. It has a lot of information that I don't use, that is why they customize it for you.

With the mental health industry that I am in we need to have complete records that are hippa compliant. Best notes complies with everything I need to have safe and secure records,

Once a client assessment is put in best notes it will duplicate name and certain things about the client each time you enter a new note, you wont need to enter again. If you want to change any of the paperwork to make it your own they will change and update to your liking.

Yosune
Owner; Counselor in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Yosune Review

Kommentare: BestNotes has been great overall. It allows for easy use for us and our clients.

I like that it is easy to use, you can customize the settings to make it more personable, and it allows for information to be easily stored and accessible.

Learning the coding and billing side of things has been the most challenging.

Christina
Outpatient Therapist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Bang for your Buck"

Kommentare: As an outpatient therapist, this system allows is so user friendly and to have the customer support to help make forms that was already in place and not charge is a wonderful experience.

This software allows you to easily navigate the system. Easy to understand and straight forward. Your able to still use your same consumer forms instead of paper its now electronic.

When we first started we were unable to send patient forms to clients. You can't bill directly from the system. 2019 North Carolina states we had to be able to exchange information to other companies and BestNotes did not allow that feature at that time.

Adam
Program Director in USA

Best Notes is Amazing

Kommentare: Honestly what makes Best Notes a great tool and asset for our organization is the Best Notes team. The product itself is great but the people behind the scenes are what make it amazing. I have never had a bad interaction with a Best Notes team member. Furthermore, they are very quick to support and to resolve issues. I have confidence if I have a question or a request, it will be treated fairly and promptly. I love the people I have had the pleasure of speaking to in person and online.

What I like most about the software is the level to which it can be customized to fit the needs of the organization.

The look is kind of old or plain I suppose. But that is not a real complaint I have, just what I like the least.

Ryan
Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EMR to stay productive, efficient and compliant

Kommentare: Though I am extremely pleased with the BestNotes platform, it is their customer care and industry knowledge that sets them apart. BestNotes software support is second to none - immediate, knowledgeable support from a dedicated team. Quite possibly the best benefit of BestNotes is their regulatory input. Especially for a non-profit organization like ours. It can be incredibly difficult to stay up to date on the ever-changing regulations. Knowing that we have a partner we can rely on to help keep us compliant though all of the changing regulations is a huge benefit to us.

What do I like most about BestNotes? I could say the intuitive, easy to use layout. Or the customizable documentation. Or the incredibly robust reporting. Or the fact that it is routinely updated to stay compliant with all applicable regulatory agencies. Or maybe the fact that if I have any questions, knowledgeable help is immediately available.

I would like to see more template-wide customization options, (i.e. removing components that aren't applicable to our field, allowing for more customization for individual users, the creation of a "saved/most used" field that can be applied to documents, ITP data, diagnosis, etc.). Basically, we are using one software platform for 4 different departments within our company. Making them more efficient by being able to customize the work-flow systems by department and user would be of great benefit.

Christine
Chief Financial Officer in USA

BestNotes Support Review

Kommentare: Overall it has been a pleasure to use BestNotes and have the continued support of the BestNotes team.

BestNotes has a supportive team that is easy to contact. Any software issues are quickly resolved and the software is dependable (no downtime). If there is a reporting request, or company specific function request, the BestNotes team is easy to work with and does a great job to find the best solution for the Organization.

There is a desire and need for more systematic controls, in order to reduce the manual reconciliation time between the clinical and billing modules (Program to Register functions).

Lindsy
Billing Manager in USA

BestNOTes

Kommentare: Overall, My experience has only been frustration with BestNotes. I would recommend another EHR/EMR when thinking about what would be best for your ENTIRE practice, from the front end to the back. Patient Check-in to the billing that goes out.

When thinking about what I like best about this product, it's difficult. The reason being is there are so many different ways it can be used by each provider/practice. the one thing I would be the "notes" system.

Being a third party biller who utilizes an EMR/EHR system, having a system that offers reporting, and easy to navigate options is a plus. BestNotes does not offer that. BestNotes makes it easy for providers to chart and customize ever field to tailor to the practice and provider needs but does not take the "billing" aspect of the practice into account.

Antwort von BestNotes

Hi Lindsy! Thanks for your review. I'm sorry your billing experience hasn't exceeded your expectations. I would love to connect for a short demonstration to show you all the features you're looking for. For example, we offer over 60+ out-of-the-box reports where 10 of them are dedicated to billing. We've also standardized the clinical and billing workflows using our "Profiles" of documentation. These profiles are created and maintained by our in-house clinical team and outside clinical advisory board. We keep documentation updated for you while staying in compliant with Joint Commission and CARF. In addition, we work with 30+ 3rd-party billing companies who enjoy free access to BestNotes. We also customize workflows and reports for billers like you. Please give us a call today so we can improve your experience! 855-489-1792

Natasha
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

BestNotes

Kommentare: My program uses BestNotes for Mental Health Case Management and Foster Care. Neither of these is the niche field for BestNotes. However, the BestNotes team worked with us extensively to make sure that the software does what we need. BestNotes dedicated a lot of time to us during start-up and after start-up as we continued to make changes after going live.

The BestNotes team is fantastic and the software is flexible. Our program had a lot of requests regarding both form and function as we started implementation and the BestNotes staff was amazingly accommodating. The BestNotes dashboard is easy to navigate. There are items within the system that we can change ourselves, allowing ongoing and instantaneous development.

Unfortunately BestNotes can't do everything. For example it won't track dates without the user's specific intervention.

Libby
Executive Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: With BestNotes, our organization is able to update and maintain client files in real time without the worry of if we have the most updated information on our clients.

BestNotes allows our organization to keep client records organized and manageable. I use the Reports feature most and find it helpful in pulling various data for the organization. Also, with the ability to find client census data across the organization with the click of a button is a huge timesaver!

BestNotes is very easy use. I do not have any complaints to mention at this time.

Larry
CEO / Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

The best bet for your money

Kommentare: Great

How easy it was to navigate and implement.

After trying another system I thought better and decided to stay where I was.