Über BestNotes

BestNotes ist ein revolutionäres EHR- und CRM-System, das speziell für die Verhaltensgesundheitsbranche entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über BestNotes

This service has been extremely easy to navigate compared to the more known EMR’s I have used.

Sometimes it is difficult to figure out how to do seemingly relatively simple things, such as print a document or scan/email files without technical support.

Bewertungen zu BestNotes

BestNotes hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BestNotes bereits verwendet?

Clarissa
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Exceptional Orientation Experience

Kommentare: I am able to move quickly through a note while I am with a patient with very little effort and this allows me to focus more on the content of the appointment, and less on charting. My patients are navigating the patient portal with ease, and I love the way their answers to questions during registration auto-populate into the note! The combination of comprehensive content, and the feature of integrating DSM-V criteria into my diagnosis, makes my note look amazing!

I find BestNotes very easy to use, and it makes both common and clinical sense when you navigate the system. I have used six different EHRs while working various Locums Tenens jobs, and they are often complex to learn without added benefit for use. For my Private Practice, I evaluated several EHRs that ranged from moderate to expensively priced and there were pros/cons to all of them. One of the most annoying issues I ran into when considering software was that there were often "training packages" to purchase that dictated how many hours of orientation and training you could have. I was told by a friend that uses BestNotes for Psychiatry and Addictions Treatment to look into BestNotes as she thought it was the easiest EHR she had ever used (she works for a large Hospital system and has her own practice). I looked into BestNotes and was very impressed with what it has to offer, and at a very affordable price. What really impressed me about BN was the excellent Customer Service from the first contact, to completing my orientation for implementation. I was given unlimited hours to learn the system at no additional cost. I had an amazing trainer "[SENSITIVE CONTENT]" who was knowledgeable, patient, and accommodated my busy schedule for weeks! In addition, not only did [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assist me with customizing auto-notes and templates, she actually taught me how to make changes for myself so that I can make improvements/adjustments independently. I can't say enough about the experience!

I think that there are always improvements that every EHR can make, however BestNotes is a robust and easy to use system. I appreciated their openness to hear input about how they could make changes, and their eagerness to let me know what changes are already in the works! More focus on the billing/clearinghouse integration would be beneficial, however this appears to be coming in the future.

Antwort von BestNotes

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to know that you have been enjoying BestNotes and find it easy to use. We work closely with our users and regulators to make sure that our software is compliant with the highest standards in the behavioral health and addiction treatment industries. Additionally, we include unlimited training and support in every license agreement and keep our prices low, so that you can be confident using our software!

Kelly
Therapist/Owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Amazing customer service!

Kommentare: My experience with customer services, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been wonderful. I appreciate her knowledge of the product, patience with instructing users, problem-solving when something comes up, and follow through.

BestNotes was introduced to me at a previous employer and I loved the customer support, ability to customize for my business, and user-friendly interface. This has continued to be true in my business. BestNotes' dedication to onboarding with technical support has been integral to my positive experience with the platform. Having a portal I can send to clients is indispensible to my largely telehealth practice. DSM5, an optional feature, is helpful.

Customizing existing files for intake was somewhat difficult. For example, on intake, I would prefer that some items be required to be filled in by clients before moving on to the next item. Clients continue to have difficulty finding things on the portal.

Antwort von BestNotes

Thank you, Kelly for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you've been happy with our features and customer support. We want to make sure that everyone who uses our product is getting the best possible experience, so our team works closely with users and regulators to avoid unnecessary actions. We also provide unlimited training and support, so if there are any problems with using our product, we are available to help. Thank you for using BestNotes and have a great day!

Donna
owner in USA

It was a nightmare

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Taryn was wonderful but the program itself was a nightmare

Having a person help us through the ehr transition. We did have to pay extra for the white glove service

just about everything. All of our data was not transferred. Notes written, signed, and locked were lost.

Mary
Billing Company Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally! Software and Customer Service like no other!

Kommentare: The customer service has been incredible. In my years in billing, there are no emergencies. So, even though I expect an average 24 hour response to my calls (experience with other software vendors) so far, I've had someone answer the calls and get my questions answered. Furthermore, what software out there allows you to see what changes you need to do live? NONE! They show you what you are doing and explain why. That allows you, the consumer, to ensure you know why you made changes in the first place. Other software vendors just give you videos and you are on your way right? Well, here comes BEST NOTES exceeding all my expectations with real live people, in the USA!!!!! that show they have a true passion for their product and it shows. On week two of implementation, I was already sending claims and receiving ERAS through the EZ Claim software! You can't beat that. And I was able to move one client over all by myself, with two therapists! (of course, BEST NOTES was there as part of my team.)

What I love the most about the software is that it does not think for you nor does it second guess your intentions. It is so frustrating to work with software that is not allowing you to tell it what to do. With this program, you are in control. Don't get me wrong, it will tell you when something is not set up right. But the beauty that results from all your hard work shows off in compliance. When all is said and done, you are left with a beautiful software that is compliant in every way. That is worth everything to a practice. The pairing up with the billing software was a breeze. Populating the tables for my therapists was easy and well worth the work it took, although minimal, because they made it so easy to function. The scheduling is super easy. As a full service billing company, we offer the capabilities of scheduling, checking eligibility, populating the demographics and insurance information as well as collecting payment information for our clients. We also send out the screenings and patient application for the portal. Our clients only need to worry about seeing their clients without needing to worry about anything else. This ensures that all claims have a better chance of getting paid; not denied for front end edits as well as providing our client the opportunity of separating themselves from the billing side of things with their own patients. This produces a great visit every time and that is what we aim for. It's no different than what BEST NOTES has done for us.

We were up and running in the first week alone. Being in the billing and administrative business for so long, you learn a few things here and there about switching your vendors that make it super easy and efficient moving over from one side to the other. However, with the TEAM EFFORT from BEST NOTES, we were able to go through basic training to get the practices up and running in the first week. So far, everything makes perfect sense. I have not found anything I don't like. I truly don't expect to either.

James
IT Support in USA

Excellent CRM

Kommentare: Overall our experience with BestNotes has been great. Their support staff is really on top of things. We are very much looking forward to what BestNotes Fresh has to bring.

I think the CRM functions of this software are fantastic. We run a multi-facility drug and alcohol treatment center and BestNotes certainly meets the needs for the varying levels of complexity that each client's chart needs based on their level of care. The note templates are highly customizable and the reporting functions have been a massive asset as tool for our chart audits.

Honestly, our biggest problems with BestNotes come from its integration with other software and the eMAR. As a CRM BestNotes functions well, but we use an integration with DrFirst for ePrescribe that disrupts some functionality within BestNotes. We also use a lab integration through HalfPenny that has been left wanting. The eMAR is nice to have, but the ability to audit and track medication changes is fairly limited at this point.

Allison
Intake Coordinator/Human Resources in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing EMAR System

Kommentare: It has been a positive experience, it's extremely easy to use and I would recommend this to other facilites in a heartbeat.

I love how easy it is to access and print out records. It's simple for me to pull records with the click of a button. I like also how we can keep HR files in bestnotes as well as clients. The "tagging" system makes it easier to find people under certain tags.

Unable to think of something that I do not like.

Antwort von BestNotes

Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to know that you are happy with our product. We believe that easy-to-use and efficient records make it easier for everyone, including you, to get things done. Our team works closely with our users, clinical team, and regulators to make sure that our products conform to the highest state and national clinical standards, so that you can focus on what's important - your patients. Thanks again for choosing BestNotes, and we hope to hear from you soon!

sheri
Vice President and Therapist in USA

Best Customer Service and Easy to Use

Kommentare: The calendar feature for all of our therapists to coordinate has been extremely helpful. The group notes are automatically placed in the client file and has saved countless hours.

After trying several EHR free trial offers, BestNotes provided the best price for my smaller business and was the most responsive in following-up in a timely and professional manner. An important feature is how customizable and flexible the software is, any form that we use is able to be incorporated into the system. The most impressive feature is the customer service. I felt overwhelmed and anxious about switching systems but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were extremely patient and explained every aspect that I needed, I never feel rushed or minimized. The software has features that organize our client files more throughly and efficiently.

I appreciate that BestNotes creates billing and invoices I wish I could submit claims through BestNotes.

david
Counselor Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

Kommentare: Best tool I have used. If there is a preset that does not fit well, they will design it to fit your needs. Customer service is everything. They never make you feel stupid, they help you right away.

The software is pretty encompassing, which means it takes time to become very familiar. But the onboarding is done through Zoom with very accomodating and professional staff that take time to cover their set agenda and any questions you may have...even if you have asked the question previously. If you call customer service, you get through and get connected and problem solved immediately.

The software is pretty encompassing. It takes time to learn.

Best EMR System I Have Ever Used

Kommentare: I am able to manage clients across three mental health facilities all on one platform.

The software is extremely reliable and the maintenance times never impact our ability to treat clients. The ability to have multiple users at a set price point. The BN customer service experience has always been a joy!

None, I have yet to come across a need that the team was unable to meet.

Antwort von BestNotes

Thanks for your support Chris! We're really excited about our future developments - we hope to make your experience with BestNotes even better!

BestNotes Fits our Practice Well

BestNotes has the functionality to support a practice with multiple different departments and offerings. We offer outpatient and residential substance abuse services as well as medical and mental health services. Finding an EHR that would compliment our service offerings was difficult, but BestNotes is doing a great job.

When initially setting up and getting familiar with the EHR you receive top tier support, after the initial period, however, support is not as responsive. BestNotes also isn't quite as polished as some competitors, but what they lack in visual design, they make up for in the customization and flexibility.

Ari
Ceo in USA

Has become pure garbage

Kommentare: Used to be ok. Now with their support and better products out there, it’s WorstNotes “tm”

It’s cheap. It was great to use years ago. They were also a much better company years ago.

Same basic interface since day one. Zero updates. Hard to navigate. Customer support has become horrendous. Can only use from their program. Can’t use it on a phone because it isn’t web friendly, and their “app” does literally nothing.

Antwort von BestNotes

Hi Ari, It pains me to hear that your experience with BestNotes was once great but became poor over time. Looking back at your use of BestNotes, it corresponds with an explosive period of growth we experienced. Indeed, our support team struggled during this time and we couldn't hire and train employees quick enough. This painful process has made us a much better company. We've overhauled the way we train employees and carefully watch forecasting metrics, so we can hire new teammates before we need them. In addition, we have never stopped improving BestNotes by adding new features and improving the overall workflow. Unfortunately, we didn't do a good job communicating these new enhancements to end-users. Today, we are sending regular emails to System Administrators about updates, promoting new enhancements on the login screen and provide a live view of everything we are working on through a public facing Trello board. I hope we can earn your trust back someday.

Christina
Outpatient Therapist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Bang for your Buck"

Kommentare: As an outpatient therapist, this system allows is so user friendly and to have the customer support to help make forms that was already in place and not charge is a wonderful experience.

This software allows you to easily navigate the system. Easy to understand and straight forward. Your able to still use your same consumer forms instead of paper its now electronic.

When we first started we were unable to send patient forms to clients. You can't bill directly from the system. 2019 North Carolina states we had to be able to exchange information to other companies and BestNotes did not allow that feature at that time.

Olivia
Clinical Social Worker in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Functional and fairly easy to use

I like that the records are all pretty easy to navigate. It doesn't take long to learn the software. It does take a bit of trial and error, but requires much less time to learn than other softwares I have used.

One thing I wish I could do on Bestnotes is upload more than one document at a time. I think this every time I have to update or create a client chart.

Antwort von BestNotes

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to know that you are enjoying BestNotes so far. We would be happy to discuss any specific issues you may have with the software or how we can help improve your experience. Please feel free to reach out to us at team@bestnotes.com

Natasha
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

BestNotes

Kommentare: My program uses BestNotes for Mental Health Case Management and Foster Care. Neither of these is the niche field for BestNotes. However, the BestNotes team worked with us extensively to make sure that the software does what we need. BestNotes dedicated a lot of time to us during start-up and after start-up as we continued to make changes after going live.

The BestNotes team is fantastic and the software is flexible. Our program had a lot of requests regarding both form and function as we started implementation and the BestNotes staff was amazingly accommodating. The BestNotes dashboard is easy to navigate. There are items within the system that we can change ourselves, allowing ongoing and instantaneous development.

Unfortunately BestNotes can't do everything. For example it won't track dates without the user's specific intervention.

Jennifer
Case Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just an Okay Product

Kommentare: Best notes was an average EMR that was sufficient for us to use until Alleva came along.

I like how you the assessments are included in the software without having to add them manually.

I don’t like all the navigating one has to do between screens to get notes completed.

Antwort von BestNotes

Hi Jennifer, We're often celebrated because of the efficiency of our notes. Our internal clinical team works closely with users and regulators to avoid unnecessary actions while keeping your team compliant with the highest state and national clinical standards. If you still used BestNotes, I would suggest a meeting to review best practices. We include unlimited training and support with real people so we can trouble shoot frustrating items like this. We wish you the best of luck with your new system but I hope we have another opportunity in the future to show you what our 20 years of experience can do for organizational efficiency and clinical efficacy.

Sally
CFO in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BestNotes is a reliable and easy to use product.

Kommentare: I have used BestNotes for six years for one company with ease and the customer support is terrific. Recently I set up a new company in BestNotes and the onboarding experience as an administrator was done very well with a lot of support from the onboarding specialist.

All documentation for the clients is in one HIPAA compliant location and all of our managers are able to share information safely with each other as needed.

The creation of templates is not intuitive.

Katie
Office Manager in USA

BestNotes is worked wonderfully as an all inclusive EHR and Billing system when paired with Claim.MD

I like that the software captures all claim data information and builds electronic HCFA 1500 claim forms with information input to BestNotes. This makes billing a seamless and streamlined process.

The software is susceptible to internet interruptions and can be slow loading from page to page. Certain client files and registers that are very large sometimes produce an error code when loading .

Joe
Partner in USA

Phenomenal Customer Service!

Kommentare: Our experience with BestNotes has been phenomenal. The best part of the experience has been the customer service. Customer executives are always available, extremely knowledgeable, and super-fast to respond. We are very excited about BestNotes Fresh!

Very intuitive, easily customizable, reasonably priced, unbelievable customer service.

API limitations, inability to auto-schedule report exports

Mieshell
Receptionist in USA

Receptionist

Kommentare: Been taking notes for some time and really like the ease of BestNotes.

I like not having to write out simple notes over and over.

Time of the group and was it a scheduled group.

Antwort von BestNotes

Thank you for your positive feedback, we're glad you're happy with our product. We take great pride in our efficient and user-friendly software and appreciate your feedback. If you ever have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to reach out to us at team@bestnotes.com. Thanks again for choosing BestNotes!

Casandra
Administrative support specialist in USA

Great customer service

BestNotes’s has unrivaled customer service

That you have to go to other services to do billing

User Friendly EHR

Kommentare: Good, it hits all the categories that are needed to capture the information needed.

User Friendly and easy to navigate through.

The way the treatment plan format is setup

Antwort von BestNotes

Thank you for your positive feedback on BestNotes. We're glad you found it easy to navigate and that the software met your needs. We're committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers and we appreciate your support.

Patricia
Group facilitator in USA

Review Best Notes

Kommentare: Best notes was very easy to use.

Please review prior response.. ease of use, ability to review others documents and supervision notes.

I would have preferred to have access to the entire EMR to develop plans or services based on the whole person.

Chari
Chari
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It does what it needs to

They give you a lot of features you need for scheduling and client management in a secure place.

It is definitely not pretty. You would think that something that has been around for a while would have a better user interface. There is also a huge learning curve for all of our Therapist and other users.

Phil

Great efficient notekeepinf software

Loved the ease of use and access and ability to customize the product to fit the needs the of the clientele. Did great with individual and group casenotes.

I was just a user and not an admin so I don’t know how to manage the financial and billing side of the system.

Tanner
Program Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great if you know what you are doing

Kommentare: BestNotes Team was great to work with and helped every time we needed them. Learning how to use and setup BestNotes to its full potential is a lengthy process. If you know what you are doing or have used something similar BestNotes is Great!

BestNotes is a very capable system. Notes and forms can be made to communicate and auto-pop info, client portal is simple and just about everything is customizable.

Visual appeal is lacking. It is a very boring system to look at(looks very outdated). Though everything can communicate and be customized it is a very lengthy and confusing process. Best notes offers great support and training on the system but it is very difficult to setup and understand.