Über Oracle Sales

Statte dein Team mit richtigen Prozessen, Tools, Ressourcen und Informationen aus, damit es Umsätze steigern und Kundeninteraktionen intelligenter gestalten kann.

Erfahre mehr über Oracle Sales

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Oracle Sales bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joely R.
Joely R.
Operations Manager in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring

Used this tool to manage customer's profiles/info in several projects I managed.

You could basically have all the customer's information handy and access to such information is very simple. I truly like the way it's so easy to use and configure and that I can create as many reports as I wish depending on what I need. Customer service is also great! they're fantastic assisting you with any issue you may encounter while using it.

The importing process is a bit too long for my taste if you encounter any errors along the process. However, I am aware Oracle is trying to improve the error messages so it's easier for the user to identify and fix any error.

Eric S.
CEO and President in USA

President / Principal / Solution Architect

Kommentare: I have lead and participated in the implementation of several large and small Oracle CRM On Demand implementations in various industries since 2009. My customers' experience and results have been incredible improvement in the performance of their CRM business processes due to the implementation of Oracle CRM On Demand. CRM On Demand is able to be implemented quickly "out of the box" and also can be configured to meet even the most complex of customer's unique needs. What does not come easily as standard configuration can be accomplished through customization of existing and new objects and/or web services (SOAP and REST). Workflow, integration and analytics are available to accomplish most requirements provided the requirements are well defined.

Mature, structured, easily configurable, customization (with more effort), integration (web services), imports and exports, reporting (Answers based on OBIEE), cloud based. Very stable with regular maintenance and staging refreshes performed relatively seamlessly by Oracle. Continuous improvements from regular releases of new versions which provide additional enhancements and features.

Expertise is required to properly configure the application to meet requirements. Some desired functionality is not as intuitive as one would expect so experienced implementation resource are necessary to assist in the implementation.

Sherae D.
Communications officer in Jamaika
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Handy tool to have in a customer oriented business

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall great experience. I’d surely recommend this to someone for organizing and engaging with customer information. It has really improved customer engagement for us.

I use this tool to keep my customers info in an organized manner and it is just so simple and easy to use. It is also very stable considering it gets regular maintenance. Customer service is also superb. If there are any issues with the program, their team sounds happy to help.

The time it takes to import is lengthier than I would want. Apart from that there aren’t any real issues that I’ve had with this software.

Gerente de Oficina de Administración de Proyectos (PMO Manager) in Mexiko
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not quite right

Kommentare: Almost four months and the support team can't fix basic problems, like creating new costumer or displaying proper language localization. The salesman promised lots of things, but most of them are out of the scope of the basic license, so you need to pay for multiple modules in order to make things work, otherwise, you just have a really basic CRM not worth the money (many free CRM can do way better). Go for it ONLY if you are a really big company with lots of transactions and paying a lot of money in licenses, otherwise, the support team will ignore your requests.

The only good thing about this software is the robust database.

Not stable, lots of problems with installation and bugs that not even the "best" support teams could fix.

Tim B.
Manager of Operations in USA

A great CRM solution for a good price

This software has really allowed us to improve our customer engagement, keep our systems more organized and let our team focus on other tasks because we don't have to worry about managing our CRM. This product does a lot of the heavy lifting with keeping things in a nice and neat package with a nice looking user interface and lets our team collaborate no matter where they are. They also offer training for new agents to get familiar with the program which frees up our staff.

We haven't really run into any major issues with this product as of yet. Customer support can be a little troublesome to get in touch with but once you have a dedicated account representative this goes a lot smoother.

Gediminas E.
Gediminas E.
Web Developer in Litauen

Great Success

Have easy to use and good feel navigation. Simplicity with configuration. Every peace is polished by Oracle Team by best practices which gathered from their customers.

Getting support when we need it. Sometime it could be challenging. Also there is no direct integration with other Oracle Systems.

Tohibullah M.
Tohibullah M.
Business Owner in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps manage leads, communicate with team members the expert way

Perfect for large sales team. Helps manage leads, communicate with team members the expert way. Features like access to past and present contracts at a touch of fingertips make this software helpful.

Nothing short that comes to mind except the fact that there is always a room for improvement.

Shivendra G.
Shivendra G.
Co-Founder and CEO in Indien
Essen & Trinken

A great CRM tool to increase sales

This is a great tool for improving your sales efficiency by doing better connect with customers. Recommended tool :)

There is nothing right now which we do not like about this product. It is so easy and convenient to use .

Thalia P.
Thalia P.
Editor in Kolumbien
Zeitung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I'm very happy

I'm very happy to have done my job with Oracle Sales Cloud, this company is fully committed to please its customers and showed it at all times, I doubt there is a better company in the field of customer relationship management.

I really do not have any complaints about them, nor about their services, without a doubt I would love to work with them again, I am happy with the results. I recommend it fully.

Tathagata B.
Director in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Not good experience. It is difficult to use and not very intuitive

When it was introduced it was very difficult to use and it was not available in the cloud. Lack of training

Not available on cloud and difficult to use without training. There is no ability to integrate with Financial systems without a very difficult integration

Rahul G.
jr Associate in Indien
Informationsdienst, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

It's user friendly speed is excellent. also i have good experience as compared to other software.

Kommentare: I have been using this software for several days and it is giving a very excellent feel to me . I will suggest everyone use this software and save your time. Oracle Siebel is an impressive enterprise-level customer relationship management application. The product's roots were deep in Sales Force Automation (SFA), however, over several years Siebel Systems acquired or built-out a broad CRM suite as well as dozens of purpose-built vertical market CRM solutions. Oracle Siebel, like almost all other client-server CRM software, has a reputation for high risk, and very expensive, deployments leaving this enterprise software solution largely for enterprise-level customers. In fact, failed implementations and frustrated users are the primary impetus for the rise and sky-rocketing growth of cloud or software as a service (SaaS) CRM systems. Not to be left out of a major market movement, Oracle also offers its Oracle CRM on Demand for SaaS CRM prospects.Siebel Systems was the undisputed dominant CRM software vendor, peaking at 45% market share in 2002. Since being acquired by Oracle in 2005, the product has continued its assertive push however with stiff competition from arch rival SAP, and multiple ways to measure market share, both Oracle and SAP claim top CRM software industry position. Most analysts give Oracle a slight edge, however, it largely comes down to what variables are used and benchmarks are counted.Oracle's CRM products include Oracle Siebel CRM, Oracle CRM on Demand, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise and Oracle Contact Center Anywhere (CCA). The company retains over 5,000 global CRM customers, nearly 5 million users and approximately 130 million self-service users.

speed and user friendly

Simon V.
Director of Business Development in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Oracle Tracks Sales

Kommentare: I can personally track all of my customers and when they are ordering in real time. I can see when the orders ship, when they arrive, and set tasks to discuss accordingly. We are on a sales team so we can also track revenue, gross profit, etc. We're able to charge shipping amounts based on the purchase too. The system allows us to see past due orders and hold customers accountable. Between Salesforce and Oracle, we use them every second of the day.

The software is our main database for tracking, shipping, and receiving incoming/outbound orders. We use this program every minute of the day to track what our customers are ordering and how we can better our services to provide the maximum amount of value. The Oracle database allows us to see real time what is going on, never delayed.

The software is tough to navigate in. I believe there is a lot more you can do within but since it is difficult to navigate, you have to learn the program by being trained by others. I'm not sure but I believe you can do a lot more within that we do not even know about.

Virtual Administrative Consultant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Used for my job

Oracle sales cloud is easy to use and you can efficiently keep track of all of your leads. You have the opportunity to insert detailed notes about a call. This is a great set up if someone takes over the account because they can ready the notes and know exactly when the lead was contacted. If someone does not want to be contacted, that will show up as well.

Sometimes it freezes up, but rarely. It would be helpful if the system detected if there are duplicate contact numbers in the system and if there was a feature that could easily erase a number that doesn't work anymore.

Nicole H.
Sales Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This is my daily go to when it's time to get the Sales Day started!

Kommentare: Contact info, follow up dates, additional comments and preferences too.

I love the ease of use of Oracle Sales Cloud for our entire sales department. This organized CRM is vital to the success of our business and keeps us all on point with our potential customers. Extremely helpful!

Amy B.
Marketing Systems Support Coordinator in USA

Early adopter that is finally seeing the product that was promised.

Simplified UI and being able to manage what users see/do based on role is helpful to maintain the quality and ease of use.

It takes an IT guru or 3rd party implementer to help maintain all our customization and make sure each upgrade goes smoothly.

Brentney H.
Director, Strategic Accounts in USA

I use Oracle daily to check inventory on product, process purchase orders, review customer info.

I like that this software has no frills. You get what you need and nothing extra. The templates are simple.

It would be helpful if this software system was easier to add or change fields. It is not easy to customize.

Chandresh H.
Product Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

been using it for many years and that's why we are using it

easy to use , easy to train, open UI available. We use it to track the customer interaction and as our repository for cases

lots of customization required to meet our need, its slow, does not cover all our specific usecases,

Muhammad Q.
Sr systems analyst in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great SaaS CRM solution

Kommentare: We have been using CRM on Demand for our sales and marketing functions and its been meeting our needs. It comes with configuration functionality and powerful reporting engine.

Dnyaneshwar B.
Associate recruitement in Indien
Informationsdienst, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Its very good

Kommentare: Its very good experience to use.Having vert user friendly and easy to use.
great performance on each system

Its speed and security

Time to load some time

Sales Agent in Bulgarien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for managing customer content

Compared to any other product in the market this product is much more stable and scale-able and sustainable over other product. Architecturally this product is much more robust than any other product

I am a long time Oracle CRM user and can say that it can do a lot, but getting it to do what you want isn't always easy. Great product - just needs to be user-friendly.

Djohn T.
Ukraine

Thanks for the great assortment of different modules

Kommentare: This system can be installed in many ready-made "out of the box" configurations, such as Siebel Call Center, Siebel Finance, Siebel Loyalty (with the engine for the customer loyalty program), Siebel Hospitality (for the hotel business) and many others. This is very convenient, as we customize CRM for a wide variety of customers, and yet everyone is happy.

Not so easy as we want

Inés P.
Inés P.
Service Manager in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation

Incredible service offered by Oracle Sales Cloud

Incredible service offered by Oracle Sales Cloud and the quality of their work are both indisputable, it focuses a lot on the well-being of its client and in doing everything necessary to meet their needs, no doubt its versatility makes it able to please any of its customers in an easy and practical way, one of the best in the field of customer relationship management.

I'm really leaving without any complaints, only good comments and good reviews about it is all that this company left me. 100% recommended.

Raju A.
CRM Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great CRM and flexible

Kommentare: it is easy to use and maintain. customer support is great. Lot of functionalities. end user can experience great feeling

easy to use, flexible, user friendly

too many pages

Serenity S.

This program seems great. It seems like you would be able to do everything you need on it. However..

I like the security on this program. It is one I would Feel safe putting my financial account information into. I also like what it says you can do for managing your finances and marketing. Honestly I couldn't even figure out how to use it, I am in no way technically challenged but this seems much too complicated for what I needed.

The problems with this software are really before I use it. The program does every thing from tracking profits and losses to invoices and on the quality end seems great. My problems are with using it. It makes every thing much too complicated. You need to set up a ton of different things and work across them all. It does store every thing in one place but after set up I had a hard time even finding it again. I use much easier software as a stay at home mom/small business owner I don't have days to figure this stuff out.

Brenda C.
Brenda C.
System Engineer in Kolumbien
Essen & Trinken

Great soft and above all great work

Great soft and above all great work. Oracle Sales Cloud makes its customers leave with a smile on their faces and without a doubt that they are responsible for returning to continue working with them, excellent company and the best in terms of customer relationship management.

I really do not have any complaints about this company, on the contrary, only good comments, the service it provides is really one of the best in its field. 100% recommended.