Über Webex

Triff dich über jedes beliebiges Desktop-, Browser-, Mobil- oder Videogerät mit beliebigen Personen von überall auf der Welt.

Erfahre mehr über Webex

As a part of University community, I enjoy the paid version for free. It is good for holding meetings with a very large attendees.

I was just annoyed once to see how badly the outlook worked with it.

Bewertungen zu Webex

Webex hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6.252 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Webex bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (6.252)

Ernesto alfonso O.
Ernesto alfonso O.
Director in Mexiko
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Alta calidad

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: La conectividad fue posible gracias a Webex, pudimos crerar diferentes salas virtuales de reunión, continuar con la escuela online y conectar alrededor del mundo.

Tiene una gran estabilidad, es muy completo y funciona de maravilla.

La implementación es complicada, hay que crear cuentas personales, descargar un software y saber dar inicio a las sesiones. Requiere capacitación.

Kelly m B.
Kelly m B.
System Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's simple to use and facilitates teamwork

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Using Webex, video conferencing is a simple and straightforward process. I've used Webex to participate in interviews and instructional webinars, among other things. Installation and use across many devices is really simple and functional.

Its user role administration is simple to use, and its functions are not complicated, but rather straightforward. When preparing a presentation, I really appreciate the annotate feature. Additionally, the program offers real-time translation as well as subtitling capabilities. I appreciate that the program is simple to set up and that it is simple to communicate with colleagues all around the world.

When used on mobile devices, it does not function correctly. When I have computer troubles (not software problems), I attempt to utilize Webex on my cell phone, but it doesn't work very well. Unfortunately, I am unable to function correctly.

David B.
David B.
US IT Recruitment Team leader in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good for legacy but now there are apps better than Webex - "To be honest"

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall now, we just use it sometimes just for meeting. We have switched to MS teams and it is goos and working fine. A bit less on AV from Teams but its ease of access, user interface and user experience is very much more good than other applications.

Webex by Cisco almost started a new trend in the AV communication and then later onn group meeting and then went uptill webinar, but as we got modernized webex did not. It added many new features to the application but probably in the older style where they did not keep an important thing in mind that is ease of access. The more features were added the more complex they made it to work. Still i would suggest if your work is realted to AV services only with WEBEX then you would not get a better application that this.

The time when Webex started putting in new features, they missed ease of access and sometime the dropdown were too complex that not for everyone but middle aged people like 45-50 years working corporate employees found it too tough for them to use or understand the new features that was introduced. Still on AV part, I am the biggest fan of Webex and still for our candidates interview we use Webex for other things we opted for other products like internal meetings and internal chats and communication.

Muneer P.
Sales Manager in Oman
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A worthy opponent for Zoom

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall Webex is a solid meetings software and I can see myself using it for several years to come.

I use it as my day to day meeting setup for official and unofficial work. What I like I that it is very easy to use and not tht tech savy type softwares I have used in the past.

What I don't like is the pricing, it is a bit on the higher side.

Intern in Indien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cisco Webex - A leading video conferencing and online meeting platform.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience is great with webex except the slow startup issue of webex ( It might be due to low RAM of my device). I used webex for college lectures during my 4th year of engineering and for team meetings, online presentations during my internships and online interviews for placement. I highly recommend this platform.

High Quality audio and video support, because quality is very important when it comes to critical customers meeting and team meetings. and other features like screen sharing, screen mirroring. and the best thing is that unlike other video conferencing softwares webex works really good for low bandwidth also.

Cisco webex is taking much more time to load and start the meeting and takes more than usual time to update.

Shelby L.
Editor in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Webex for Media professionals

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Webex is positive, it has been a useful tool and my team has greatly benefitted from it's utilization

My team utilizes Webex for team meetings and occasional live streams. What I enjoy most about Webex is the ease of use and the setup process was simple. We haven't encountered any technical issues with Webex since we began using it in 2020, our meetings run smoothly and the features they offer are productive. As a host I have a lot of options, my team feels secure, and we are effective in our work.

Although we have no technical issues, there have been privacy concerns raised within my team.

Eldy J.
QA in Indien

Best choice for companies with good it security

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: webex provides better security than other softwares in case of remote work

remote work, screen sharing,lock meetings

it is very slow sometimes and too expensive

Graduate Research Assistant in USA

Good platform for having meetings

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I occupationally use Webex for interview purposes. Some companies like Apple prefer meeting using Webex. I never had an issue using Webex, but I had to switch to some coding platform when we had to discuss coding capabilities.

Webex is a video call platform, which mostly used for professional purposes. You can arrange and take part in audio and video meetings over Webex. There are many cool features in Webex such as whiteboard, which you can use to draw and explain your thoughts to others.

Webex does not have any sort of iterated development environment. Therefore, it is not possible to explain to, write/show example code, or collaborate coding or documenting with others using Webex.

Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Webex: A Good Zoom or Hangouts Alternative

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Webex is convenient and easy to manage when it comes to screen sharing and conducting classes or conferences. Before, I used other video chat platforms like Hangouts and Zoom. Those platforms are fine, but Webex for me is a significant experience. I personally have no problems setting up and using Webex from the getgo.

The screen share feature is seamless and helps to make my classes and meetings go smoothly.

It's not well known among customers, most of who turn to Zoom.

Carlos jose P.
Carlos jose P.
Business Consultant in Chile
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quality communication

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In general, it has helped us in recent years to meet online with both clients and partners. It is ideal for dealing with complaints or offering services through this means, since the quality of the recording as well as how functional it is for sending files live will make it in one of the favorites by professionals

What I like most about this system is its complex system that allows work teams to communicate with high-quality video and audio, but without being complicated for users who are not so experienced with this type of system.

There is nothing I don't like about this tool, it has been growing and improving

Scott G.
Director Financial Optimization in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Versatile tool for today's business environment!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Business problems are really discussed in the "pros" section above. Many in our company are now able to work from home for multiple days of the week on a permanent basis. Having a tool like Webex helps make this possible and I see it leading to cost savings as office space shrinks in the future. I'm very happy with the tool and enjoy its use.

With the new work from home push brought on from the COVID 19 pandemic, we needed to find tools that would facilitate the new normal. Webex is a great tool that we use for multiple applications. 1. We use this for internal chat back and forth within the company. This tool provides instant messaging that is faster than e-mail and more likely to be read by the user. 2. It is very good for web conferencing. This tool and others like it save on travel costs by allowing group meetings with people from all over the world to collaborate - face to face if the cameras are used. It is so much better than the expensive, clunky video conferencing equipment from 10-15 years ago. In addition to the web conferences, you can share your screen and do a live demo when conducting training on an ERP or other software applications. 3. VOIP - for me, working from home is a mixed blessing. One of the issues I have with working at home is that my cell service is very spotty in my home (we have cut the cord and only have cellular) Using Webex for VOIP yields a clearer signal than my cell phone and the cost is low for the VOIP services. 4. Security - our IT team evaluated this and found it to meet security requirements to allow use. (One of two collaboration/meeting tools allowed)

I don't have much that I dislike on this tool. One thing that can be a problem is that I have multiple tools we use for web conferencing and chat messages. Between checking two chat boxes plus e-mail and handling live calls and web conferences, it is easy to miss a message with so many ways to send them. I sometimes fail to see that I have a Webex message until hours or sometimes days later.

Edgar R.
Manager in Kolumbien

The brand does matter when you're looking for something good...

Kommentare: I think that Webex seeks to expand its target market, not just be a communications software solution used by large companies with hundreds of employees, but also reach people who need to have quality, secure and reliable communication, which I think is a great Webex initiative. Having access to a top-level communications tool like Webex is fabulous, it's such a complete tool, I'm going to call it powerful, that when you get to use it efficiently you realize that your own activities or business improves, your life becomes easier. for having everything you need to use with all the people you need to communicate with. Webex integrates with many of the software applications that are commonly used today in our work or professional world; promotes the concept of hybrid work (work is not where you go, it's what you do and how you do it), inclusion where language is not a barrier (transcription in real time in more than 100 languages), among other concepts, which I think is a wonderful collaborative tool.

The brand does matter when you are looking for something good, it matters when you are looking for stable environments, reliable communications and available at any time, it does matter when you need support, people who help you in those moments when you really need it. It is not only what you see on your screen as a user or what you can do with the tool, but also what exists behind it, which many times we do not see, we do not know, and therefore we give little or no importance. I have been involved in the world of information technology and communications for years; I do not consider myself a guru, an expert specialist in a subject, but I have had the opportunity to grow professionally alongside companies or brands that today do not need an introduction, they do not need someone like me to speak well of them; For many years they have demonstrated with their position in the market the importance and value they offer in today's life, a life of changes, adaptation, and long-distance communication to be closer each time. There are many Communications tools, many applications that allow calls between users, establish remote meetings, send messages/chat (in fact I think there are many that offer these services), but when someone ask me what I like most about Webex, my answer It's simple and clear: "Webex by Cisco". Webex has the knowledge, experience, technology and support of Cisco, If you're looking for something good for all your communications, Webex is the solution.

Cisco offers robust solutions (Webex is not the exception); from my point of view it has always been characterized by having very good solutions functionally (seek to be powerful and simple at the same time) that fulfill the purpose for which they were developed, hardware and software, and the Cisco's graphical user interfaces (GUI) usually have become so simple (simplified functions in a few buttons or few options) that are not as friendly as they could be. It seems to me the GUI of Webex could be more user-friendly because in my experience many end users need graphic and colorful solutions that make it easier for them to use the tools (our brain works by capturing images among many others), otherwise not everyone will be ready to use Webex even though it is an excellent communications tool.

Felipe R.
Felipe R.
AM Sales in Spanien

The professional choice for collaboration

Kommentare: Excellent experience. During the pandemic, there were very specific moments of deterioration of the service as a result of the explosion in the use of this type of tools (it multiplied x10). It is something that affected all online video conferencing and collaboration tools globally. Including Zoom and Microsoft. However, Webex knew better to measure up

I've been using Webex for over a decade. Being a Cisco product gives me the guarantees of being robust, secure and continuously updated. In the last year, many new Artificial Intelligence functions and other interesting features (p.e. simultaneous translation) have been integrated. In addition, it complements very well with the rest of the Cisco portfolio for videoconferencing, voice, contact center, etc.

Little to complain about Webex. Perhaps that is more expensive than other similar options. But it is a product oriented to professional use that is worth what it costs. Security is very important, and that pays for.

Papa arona N.
warehouse officer in Senegal
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

great online meeting tool

Kommentare: Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. Simply select the "Schedule a Meeting" option, then choose any meeting template to set up a meeting.
Meeting participation and collaboration is also made easy. You can send invitations with instructions to attendees on how to join the meeting in an invitation email, along with the meeting password.
The platform allows you to join the meeting from your computer system, mobile device or video system. You can also join the meeting directly from the browser, without installing the application or creating an account with Webex.
Setting up the webinar is easy, and you can do so directly from the dashboard by clicking on the "Host an event" option. Webex also allows you to record the webinar for later viewing and provides real-time technical support during the webinar.
You can also choose how to connect to audio, mute or unmute your microphone, and turn your video on or off before joining a meeting. In addition, you can select audio options such as "computer audio," "call me" and "call audio" when using the Webex Meetings app.
Webex Analytics is an option that gives you access to interactive graphs and data visualizations that describe details such as usage and adoption trends. There's even an option to install all reports in a CSV file.Other features include real-time translation in over 100 languages, screen sharing, displaying your screen status, notes, and more.

- Webex has a simple user interface and provides access to meeting options as soon as you enter its dashboard. - Webex has a blog full of useful articles, an FAQ section and offers experts help. - Webex has essential features including HD video, screen sharing, in-app voice, joining a meeting from any video system, chat and more. - Interactive participation with annotation tools and whiteboards. - Advanced meeting analytics to provide insight into what happened with your participants. - Host an unlimited number of meetings.

- Not suitable for large scale webinars. - You must subscribe to additional plans to host multiple meetings simultaneously.

Manager in Mexiko

New Webex - The best for collaboration

Kommentare: We like it a lot.
We've been replacing other tools and simplifying everything into a single Webex Suite. Leaving aside other tools and using only this one, helps to take better control of the work carried out.
Although to a certain extent it is impossible to ignore other tools, this particular one is already used by the majority of users in most collaboration cases.

It is very simple to use in general. The tool can be used by clients and business partners for free, which allows us to collaborate with them in a safe and comprehensive way with the rest of our solutions. Although we have our license that includes storage in the cloud, customers or business partners do not need to pay anything to collaborate with us and use our spaces. Which makes it a very convenient tool.

I think the costs are not the best. To be able to use and take advantage of it, you have to acquire different types of licenses and integrations. For example with Webex Meetings, it is not something that you have for sure, it is something that is integrated as long as you have all the licenses and subscriptions.

Microfinance Officer in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Webex Review

Powerful Security: This is perhaps the main advantages of Webex. Cisco is the biggest endeavor network safety organization on the planet, so you can trust it to guarantee your protection and information security inside a Webex call. Webex encodes every one of your information regardless of which plan you purchase. Organizations whose information security is absolutely critical can find supreme harmony of psyche here. Community Sound and Video Conferencing: Lean toward your conferencing arrangement with every one of the ruffles? Webex has everything, enveloped with a strong client experience. You get HD video show, where you can see up to 25 members all at once. You can visit inside the call, whiteboarding to work together on notes, in addition to breakout spaces for classes or group building works out. We especially like the screen sharing and control usefulness, which, dissimilar to different instruments we've attempted, doesn't influence show quality, and it's not difficult to share or switch between discrete windows or the whole work area.

Incidental Call Quality and Association Issues: Call quality is by and large great, and the encompassing commotion decrease highlight is superior to different apparatuses we've attempted. Yet, in light of the fact that Webex is so broadly utilized, there's consistently the danger of blackouts. We've encountered a couple throughout testing various items, and sporadically Webex sets aside some effort to interface, or we lose video or sound for a couple of moments. We've likewise experienced difficulty conceding members on a few events. Restricted Personalization Choices: Webex incorporates virtual foundations, however not as wide a determination as contenders like Zoom. There's an absence of fun personalization highlights found in different apparatuses like shading plans and window format choices.

Kelly P.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most reliable conferencing software out there

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

Manager in Mexiko

Webex Meetings

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I quite liked it.
It is very easy to start a conference. It also has a waiting room for participants who can tell that they are already inside so that the organizer can start the conference.
Meeting scheduling is very useful, and easily integrates with calendars like Outlook.

It is very easy to use. It allows a large capacity of participants and allows sessions to be recorded. Something that makes it a very good option is that it allows you to enter the sections even by dialing a number without the need for software (although it would only be audio). The integration that it has with other Christ solutions and that allows adding a great variety of video conferencing devices makes it a very flexible application.

Price may be one of its downsides. Comparing it to others like Zoom, the price may go up a bit. However, for a medium to large company, buying by volume can compensate for this situation.

Satya M.
Project Lead in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cisco Webex Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience is awesome. It has a lot of features that can be useful for Meeting, Collaborations, Scheduling future interviews etc. Nice Audio and Video Quality. Screen sharing and Nice virtual Background Options. During this Covid situation Webex is the tool that saved us and we could deliver work deliverables properly and timely manner.

Cisco Webex meeting is the awesome tool for meetings, collaborations, creating appointments for any event. Nice Screen sharing options. The best part is Recording meeting which can be stored and referred later. Nice Chatting options also. You can choose whom to talk or you can chat to the whole team. Nice Video and Sound Quality. Easily Integrated with Microsoft outlook that's why we can create meeting from outlook easily including WebEx link. We can have our personal room where you can collaborate with the team. It can be accessed outside the VPN network. Easily can download on Mobile without any need of Company network. Nice notification settings which will be pretty nice and from the notifications you can join meeting. We can connect to a phone also to have a call between team members.

The Tool is pretty heavy which takes a lot of memory on the system since it includes a lot of stuff on its own. Can't avoid surrounding noise. We need to install some other plugins to avoid that.

Veljko Z.
Veljko Z.
Lead Software Engineer in Serbien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Handles large meetings quite well, but people still join with two devices to avoid issues

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is being used by our client, big banking corporation, that trust the privacy of the platform which is probably the main driver for its choice. I've had much better user-experience with other similar software, but this being a "forced" platform to use, it's not that bad nowadays. Hopefully, they'd keep on improving it in the future as well.

I've seen webex meetings with about 150 participants and it worked without any issues. For big events it can even support the 'hidden participants' which is also great for hosting public events. Recently it got several updates which got rid of some of the most annoying problems with the platform (the "person joined the meeting" sound, people forgetting to mute themselves upon entering, ability to have co-hosts, introduced "push-to-talk" feature, easy switching between audio/video devices). Ability to easily record sessions is a plus. The desktop client can sync with Outlook/Webex so you can enjoy the "one-click-to-join" experience. It also works with people from outside the organization (anonymous logins), which enables widespread usage with contractors or other external staff in general.

* In a meeting with ~100 people, around 30 of them will have joined with two devices - they would use one for seeing the screen and sharing video, and the other one for audio. It appears there's still issues with it which is quite annoying being it's 2021 and that's one of the basic features. * The features only started rolling out since the pandemic broke out - the webex was looking pretty bad for quite some time, and it seems it got the attention only when competition threatened to surpass it. It's still not ideal and the product roadmap seems to be secret, which makes it hard to estimate its future. * If you install the desktop client it is constantly using the microphone (even when there's no meeting, it's just sitting in the system-tray) - this not only raises concerns around privacy, but also my headphones don't like it and have constant background noise from it - I have to shut down the client to stop it.

Pressilla R.
Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Video & Audio Quality

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

Aki D.
Change Management Lead in Singapur
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cisco WebEx Meeting Huge Improvement

Kommentare: Eight months ago, I would not recommend WebEx Meeting. But now, November 2020, WebEx Meeting is definitely a different one, and is already at par, if not exceeded Zoom as the standard for virtual meetings.

The Pros: As Zoom has been the standard of virtual meeting since pandemic, WebEx meeting has quickly improved from their lackluster features 8 months ago, to almost Zoom. Our company has been using WebEx as standard virtual conference platform. It used to be very buggy and laggy and having audio and video performance issues. Now, it's one click audio and video integrated in internet. No need to dial separately using phone call. I like the GUI now as it is more intuitive than before. I like the mobile connectivity and the capability to do breakout rooms and mute everyone without unmuting themselves. AI features are also great. Now they've introduced background noise suppression, so I do not need a third party software like Krisp. We also like the introduction of cohosting to give some assistance to the host of the meeting. Overall, we are enjoying the use of WebEx Meeting unlike previously.

Although WebEx Meetings has improved a lot, there are still a few features not working properly. 1. Virtual Background in video eats a lot of computer memory and sometimes causing laptop to freeze. 2. The breakout rooms do not have advance assignments yet, so imagine you have 500 attendees and you have to break them up manually.

Nelson kipchirchir S.
Nelson kipchirchir S.
ICT Officer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

An awesome online meeting tool!

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting The application provides a very clear audio and video quality. The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome. The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems. The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it. A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth. I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Senior Software Enginner in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Tools for meeting setup in IT Industry

Kommentare: Personal Advantage and views :-
1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's making big difference for me. Whenever I want to connect my work meeting from home or some another location then I can join easily by mobile app. The mobile app is very important in case of electricity has disconnected at your home at a time of WFH and if you are working on desktop from your home then it's making big difference. The quality of voice and content on mobile app is same as desktop.
** Overall I liked this Cisco Webex tools very much for meeting purpose in software. I will recommend to other organization to use this tools. Thanks to Cisco for making such beautiful project.

1) Easy to use: Any common user can use this tools in easy manner. No need to do some extra effort. You only need to click given link in meeting. Then it will automatically download required meeting setup and then it will redirect you in a meeting. After joining the meeting your are able to see all participants in your meeting and who are speaking as well. So it's give better clarity for meeting members in understanding. 2) Audio/Voice Quality : I like Webex voice. The voice is very clear in your meeting. If you have less internet speed in that case you also able to listen your team member voice. 3) Shared content Quality: The Webex is giving power to share your screen in meeting. The quality of share content is very good. Other team members are able to see content very easily. 4)Different way to connect Audio in meeting: I like many audio option to connect a meeting. if you internet audio is not working then you able to connect by mobile call. 5) Able to see all participant on one screen and who is speaking this indication also able to see.

I have one point in Cons. Which related to cisco Webex Mobile app update from google play store. When we are updating this mobile app then we are facing some issue to connecting the meeting. All the filled details has been gone and you have to reenter those. It's means you have to keep your all details with you before updating this app. like you login name, Webex Url etc.

Igor S.
CEO in Portugal
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Essential application for videoconferencing

Kommentare: As I have a small business, I don't have much to complain about.
The maximum number of participants in a meeting was 10 people, however, when the room is full, I feel that the file sharing speed differs for some, even though we are all using the same connection, with a speed of 200mbps.
In general, it is a very useful application for anyone who wants a meeting with team members.
We use it on both Windows and Androis and are happy with the result.

Despite having many features, which can somewhat hinder those who are experiencing it for the first time, the application offers a simple way for a videoconference. The application already automatically generates a password link for all participants. Plans: Free, Beginner, Plus and Business, each with dirty features. Free: Up to 100 participants and meetings of up to 50 minutes in length, with an unlimited number of meetings per day, month or year. Beginner: Monthly fee of $ 13.50, can host up to 50 people per meeting, offers unlimited meetings, file sharing, 5 GB of cloud storage and recording transcripts. Plus: Monthly fee of $ 17.95, can host up to 100 participants per meeting, offers the possibility of assigning alternative organizers, allowing others to schedule meetings on behalf of the main organizer and is supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Business: Monthly fee of $ 26.95, can host up to 200 participants and has 10 GB of cloud storage. It has the possibility of integration and synchronization with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory. Offers end-to-end encryption; extensive meeting tools for participants and hosts.

A wide variety of meeting setup options can be confusing for novice users. Strong competition from Miscrosoft's Skype for Business. In some meetings, the video hangs for a few seconds, while participants are still talking, even with a dedicated 200mbps internet. When you are a beginner, using the app for the first time, you can get lost among so many features. The start-up tutorial should be more complete and less cluttered with information. When sharing many screens, there is a slight lag in the transmission, which can cause the participants to lose focus. The audio quality drops considerably when using the notebook or PC speakers. When meetings are recorded, the deadline for making them available is too long (sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before the recording is available.).