Über SurveyGizmo

SurveyGizmo ist die weltweit beste Umfrage- und Data-Insights-Plattform, mit der du intelligentere Entscheidungen treffen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über SurveyGizmo

Anna G.
BIA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"SurveyGizmo vs Qualtrics"

Vorteile: Super easy to use and navigate. Love the design features.

Nachteile: Certain functionality is difficult like using translation and survey navigation features.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Susanna R.
Consultanat
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"SurveyGizmo Review"

Kommentare: We create so many surveys and put them onto Survey Gizmo over the last 6+ years. To easily download results into useful and standard formats makes research move quickly and without a hitch.

Vorteile: The ability to set up the surveys in SurveyGizmo is very straightforward and logical. So easy, too. You do have to plan the survey well to ensure the questions are in a good order, etc, but that is with any software tool. The results delivered in multiple formats (.pdf and downloadable .csv) give the user tools to both view early results quickly and unidimensionally, and to manipulate the data actively.

Nachteile: There are several steps required to ensure survey questions are correctly added, and the software knows how to treat each question. However, this set of steps is great for learning and causing one to think about the logic of the survey and potential results.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Arpine A.
Researcher
Forschung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.7.2020

"Impressively good software for handling complex questions"

Kommentare: It is a well thought and elaborated software. However, the working windows are quite small, would love to have more space when working on a new questionnaire.

Vorteile: I have tested many survey softwares, and never seen any of them suggesting question with semantic differential. Another big plus is the possibility to have multiple text fields for one question. It feels very natural to have that, but very few softwares have this particular feature. I liked also the ranking grid type of question that SG offers.

Nachteile: Although there is an option to put bulk answers at once, the editing should be done one by one. I could not find also the randomization option neither for the question options, nor for blocks/pages.

• Bewertet am 7.7.2020
John R.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2020

"Lousy Customer Relations"

Kommentare: In the end, very poor customer relations.

Vorteile: Ease of use, better piping functionality.

Nachteile: I spent several months building surveys with Survey Gizmo when I called to inquire about some coding assistance. After reviewing my surveys, I was advised by customer support as follows: Upon reviewing your K1 project with my team here, we noticed a lot of aspects that violate our Acceptable Use Policy. Specifically, collecting certain personally identifiable information. The Acceptable Use Policy prohibits use of the SaaS to exchange federal or state identification information, passwords, social security numbers, banking, credit card, or any other financial information. Avoidance of our servers would not alleviate the prohibition to collect the information that the customer is requesting. I had paid my $1800 annual fee just a week prior. Since I was collecting passports information in the field of U.S. immigration, I used the next month to test whether I could transition to Qualtrics (a far superior platform, as things turned out). I then requested a pro rata refund of my annual subscription fee. I was advised that SurveyGizmo typically only gives refunds if requested within 30 days of paying the fee, but that I might nonetheless qualify for a refund because the platform was not able to deliver the services I required. After waiting over two weeks, I was advised that my request for a refund was denied. So, SurveyGizmo = limited service + poor business ethics + indifferent customer relations.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2020
Joshua V.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2020

"Great for deploying the deep dive survey strategy created by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]"

Kommentare: I use survey gizmo to execute [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] deep dive survey strategy. It helps me do exactly that quickly, and easily. My over all experience has been a good one.

Vorteile: What I like most about Survey Gizmo is it allows you to set up the exact type of survey you need, no matter how simple or complex. Then you can export the data you extracted exactly as you want it. This allows me to use SurveyGizmo to deploy the deep dive survey strategy, collect answers from facebook ad traffic, and export the data to excel in the proper format to run analysis on it.

Nachteile: I honestly, don't have too many complaints about this software. The only thing I believe they could do better is add more templates. It's a pretty solid platform.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2020
Fieldwork Manager
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2019

"Quite good, just a bit pedestrian sometimes"

Vorteile: Has a lot of nice features and looks pretty good on mobile

Nachteile: Can't check survey results on mobile
Survey design takes a little longer than it should
Translations are a pain to do

• Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Trent F.
Economic Development Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"SurveyGizmo Review"

Kommentare: This program has been helpful and we use it off and on based on the types of surveys we need to conduct through out the year.

Vorteile: This platform has some features that need that other platforms do not like Survey Monkey.

Nachteile: The ease of use is not as great as I would expect or like it to be.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
OD/HR Professional
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Proficient Data Analytics Tool aka 'Data in a Snap'!"

Kommentare: SurveyGizmo has allowed us to obtain collective opinions on a variety of topics--whether it was satisfaction after a training event, or a manager 360--this tool has helped us simplify the process and be leagues ahead on understanding and evaluating where we are at on a particular topic.

Vorteile: By far, one of the easiest surveying tools out there to use. It takes almost zero time to orient yourself to the design tool, even if you are a novice, and little time to create a survey if you have prepared questions from which you are working. You can rearrange the questions on a whim, preview the survey in test mode and invite others to do the same. The results will display in charts and graphs for a snapshot of the outcome and exports to a variety of formats for quick use.

Nachteile: There isn't much capability for customization for the look and feel of the survey. If you are wanted to stand on 'brand' or communicate a particular 'tone' with your survey, this will make it challenging. The .pdf export option doesn't download in an organized format - tends to be a bit all over the place.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Valeria F.
Senior Research Manager
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Pretty good, but could use improvement"

Kommentare: Overall, SurveyGizmo allows our teams to easily program and distribute simple surveys. It includes great functions, like the ability to have a dashboard.

Vorteile: SurveyGizmo is relatively user-friendly and has some great survey features. We use Gizmo to program many of our simple surveys and it is usually quite reliable.

Nachteile: The variable names automatically created in SurveyGizmo are not at all intuitive and are quite annoying to adjust. Gizmo can also sometimes run into issues that affect our surveys while in field, however this doesn't happen often.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Product Expert
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2020

"Nice and simple for surveys"

Kommentare: Nice and easy survey management tool with great capabilities and robust reporting options.

Vorteile: I've been using this survey service for quite some time already and can say that it stands tall above the rest. The editor is snappy and clear. SurveyGizmo allows to build complex survey forms with custom logic and paths. What I especially like is that saving the results and sharing them with my team or presenting them in a report is available in multiple file formats and is super easy.

Nachteile: Initially building a survey takes some time, especially in the planning department and, of course, if you have a lot of questions with multiple branching path and complex logic. It gets easier over time. Unlike the availability of the survey results on mobile - it's a real pain.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2020
Designer/Owner
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2018

"I cannot recommend due to a poor CS experience."

Kommentare: I cannot in good conscience recommend this product. Yes it is cheaper than Qualtrics and nearly as capable... but our CS experience was lousy when the product broke. We were put on the backburner as our contract was not as lucrative for them.

Vorteile: They are HIPAA compliant. They have skip logic and you can collect a lot of responses. The layout it clean, but not as clean as survey monkey. You do have the option to preview what it would look like on multiple devices.

Nachteile: So I spent about 6 months working with them to figure out why our survey responses were not piping from SG to our Google Spreadsheets that they had advertised it could do, and was the primary reason for us rewarding them with our business. We spent 6 months back and forth and rarely could get the dev team interested in fixing the issue. It was never resolved and thus made the real time data collection and analytics advertisement frustrated. It was challenging to the point of needing to get the CEO of our company involved to get them to take action. Again, the issue was never resolved so we resorted to using Google Forms instead.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Emily S.
Database Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Powerful survey tool"

Kommentare: Overall, we like the tool and it helps streamline our data intake process. We are able to provide online training and post-training quiz and eval, then send out certificate accordingly via Surveygizmo. Features like that are important to us. Wish they would not keep increasing your price though and turn some of the features you'd been using for years into a different price tier.

Vorteile: We have been a client since 2013 and definitely watched SurveyGizmo grew significantly. New features are coming out from time to time and it is getting more and more powerful. It can be a great tool for all levels of users. There are simple easy to use features but there's also room available for advanced users to do custom scripts writing, etc to bring in more robotic and automatic survey flow. It also integrates really well with Salesforce and Google Sheets, etc.

Nachteile: Pricing! All these years we've been with SurveyGizmo we've gone through a huge price hike. They have different tiers of pricing/user licenses. As I said, they come up with new features from time to time, but watch out, those can cost more.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Dustin D.
Information Technology Administrator
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2018

"Fantastic Survey Tool"

Kommentare: For many years we have been very happy with this product and the features it has. Unfortunately they are increasing the price to a point where we may have to switch. If it fits into your budget I would definitely recommend. 10/10.

Vorteile: SurveyGizmo is my organization's main survey tool. We use it for our board of directors election, conference and webinar evaluations as well as consent forms for studies. The full suite of question types along with logic and piping make product a clear standout in the industry. I haven't seen any company that comes close to offering the options and capabilities that this tool does.

Nachteile: Price - the price is rapidly increasing. Albeit they are continuing to offer new functionality along with that price. Customer Support - Although the customer support is very GOOD it is not quite what it used to be. As the company has expanded they have become more restrictive on the level and type of support they offer. 5 years ago we could call and instantly get help from very knowledgeable techs. Now you have to go through more steps and they try to do their support over chat as much as possible.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Brittany H.
Web Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"Usually Does What I Need & Customer Service Is Great"

Kommentare: This takes care of my form and survey needs so easily. There a lot of logic rules and generated actions you can create in your forms too. You have to see how easy it is.

Vorteile: I haven't run into many things I can't do with SurveyGizmo that I need from my forms. There are a lot of question types, and you can make custom ones. The reports are great because most of the people I send the reports to need visuals, and SurveyGizmo does that so it's easier to understand the data. Of course it's up to you to provide insights about what that data means, but you have a great tool for gathering and reviewing the data in SurveyGizmo. Also, customer service is a team of rockstars. Very fun to troubleshoot with.

Nachteile: If you update a style template/sheet, your current forms using that style are NOT automatically updated. Since my organization has hundreds of forms and surveys, this is problematic. If you are in the situation where you want to redesign your forms, definitely use the styles, but be prepared to go into all of your forms/surveys and reapply the style to it, and remember to save afterward. It's annoying but not the worst, and it shouldn't happen often if you work closely with your brand leaders to make sure the design will be solid for a while.

Katherine F.
Head of Sales
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2018

"Nice stadistics and explanation graphics."

Kommentare: SurveyGizmo is a very well done software, which provides excellent long-term benefits, such as raising a company, and improving the quality of each service. Empresarilamente SurveyGizmo has benefited me a lot, since I have been able to completely change the prices of my services and each of the characteristics in my work, for a good of the client.

Vorteile: SurveyGizmo is very different from the other survey platforms, since this software has very good statistics of results at the end of each survey, this is the factor that complements it, every time a survey ends, the results are shown in graphs with its respective explanation.

Nachteile: I do not like the prices of SurveyGizmo, although this software is quite good and the functions it has, surpass any other platform, should not have such high prices, I would like more adapted and accessible prices .

• Bewertet am 17.2.2018
Shawn H.
Construction Area Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2017

"I use it for quality reports, customers surveys and training "

Vorteile: If you want to collect data and have control over it this is a great product. I use it to survey customers and trades. I also use it for tracking quality by making up several quality surveys. The data from them has been incredible and easy to collect. Also found out that I can use it for training and add questions and get test results, pass or fail.

Nachteile: The product used to be pretty affordable. Next year the prices are going up quite a bit but we still think it is worth it for the data we get from it.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Paula R.
Marketing Executive
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2018

"It does not allow to change the design to the survey."

Kommentare: Currently it benefits the survey area in my company because with every opinion we receive from this medium, we manage to improve our infrastructure day by day, and also, we achieve constant communication with customers.

Vorteile: I like that SurveyGizmo has very good user support. Constantly some of my employees, have doubts, and when sending support, they can receive a response from them in a matter of minutes, it is something quite beneficial that improves long-term use.

Nachteile: I do not like that SurveyGizmo does not allow editing the design of a survey to your liking, in this platform the "orange" design should be for all surveys, it is annoying that they do not give the client freedom to choose the design they want.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Jason W.
Sales Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2018

"Excellent software! Very user friendly. Solved all our problems!"

Kommentare: Real time feedback and ease of organization of feedback/Lead reporting

Vorteile: We have a large sales force and this program made obtaining results in real time extremely easy and user friendly. Fields were also customizable so achieving the results we required was effortless. Interface was easy to navigate!

Nachteile: I really have not encountered any negatives with this program at all? it's done everything we have asked it to do. Perhaps the only area of possible improvement would be enhanced reporting of the numbers.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Founder/Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2018

"Greedy and unconscionable. Totally inflexible in servicing customers. Love to take the money."

Kommentare: Was able learn about some of the functions of a survey provider and how they can be used to create quizzes and surveys in creative ways.

Vorteile: Some of their features at the time were only supported by them. This is changing very quickly. There are several other terrific providers in the marketplace who now support the features that were only available with SG.

Nachteile: I had to pay them dollar's over the last 5+ years to host 2 surveys with extremely light traffic just as a storage because they were not forthcoming about their downgrade and storage policies. The features I needed - advanced quizzes and calculations - were only available on their platform. I asked them several times my options for downgrading to a lower plan because I was not using the platform but I did not want to loose my data and the work I had done. Their answers were extremely vague knowing full well that they were getting a free ride on the $/month I was paying just for storing a few MB of data. In the meantime, they changed the pricing plans so that the original plan would now cost me $/month. My old plan went on a "legacy plan" where I could not use many of the features like questions libraries. I have now switched to a provider who supports everything that SG does, does it 10 times better than them - both style and function - and does it at half the price.

• Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Luisana A.
Marketing Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2018

"Entertainment and comfort, that's what SurveyGizmo represents."

Kommentare: I have benefited a lot from the use of SurveyGizmo, previously I had many problems because I was totally bored doing a survey, but since I implemented this software in my company, now doing a survey is much simpler and more entertaining.

Vorteile: What I like most about SurveyGizmo is the interface, I've never really felt so comfortable doing a questionnaire, this platform has provided me with excellent comfort and attention so I can continue to conduct surveys on it.

Nachteile: I do not like the prices of SurveGizmo, this factor does not really affect so much, and it's not that interesting, but I would like the rates stipulated in the SurveyGizmo plans to be more accessible to a public with low prices.

Marielvis G.
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"A few benefits that complements each survey very well."

Kommentare: I have benefited from the use of SurveyGizmo because I have obtained that my surveys have better opinions, much more valuable, some opinions that really manage to change each product and that satisfy the client significantly.

Vorteile: I like that SurveyGizmo has a user-friendly interface, an interface so beautiful that it does not bore at any time to the person who is using it, and I also like the design of each survey, it supplements the perfection of the questionnaires.

Nachteile: I have no complaints about the use of SurveyGizmo, the truth has been good all this time that I have been using it, it has provided me with the necessary characteristics to achieve success in each survey that is sent.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Angelica B.
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"It has a very good structure to make an excellent edition of surveys."

Kommentare: I have certainly benefited from its use, since I have been able to establish very good quality answers and in this way improve the image my company has, and provide surveys that are increasingly beneficial for the clients that carry it out.

Vorteile: What I like most about SurveyGizmo is that it allows a wide variety of options and configurations, in terms of editing a survey. The tool offers a multiplicity of possibilities to fix and fulfill a survey.

Nachteile: I do not like that SurveyGizmo has too much complexity to become familiar with the constructor of conditional expressions for the formulation of questions, in this way, it is very complex to understand each of the functions in this platform.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Carole K.
Head of Operations
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"Surveys are more comfortable to perform, much more feasible."

Kommentare: The use of SurveyGizmo, has become something essence in my company, since it is a software that has helped us to solve every doubt of a client by means of a form of survey quite fast.

Vorteile: What I like most about SurveyGizmo is its interface, it is an interface where you can surf comfortably, do a survey without boredom and an interface that can make the work of a survey, much simpler and feasible.

Nachteile: I do not like the price of SurveyGizmo, it is very expensive to pay each of the plans proposed by SurveyGizmo, however, beyond the prices, I have not given any other error or any interruption.

Patrick H.
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2015

"5 stars all the way!"

Kommentare: I really like using SurveyGizmo, it just seems so easy to use, to get around. I like everything about it - the colours, the styles, the icons and graphics, it's so easy to copy an old survey, extract what you need from it for the new one and discard the rest. All of it just seems so intuitive, whether it's adding logic to questions or creating reports from the completed responses, it's neat!
Whenever I get stuck , thinking, is there a way to do this thing that would make it pretty cool for the public, then I have a look through the help pages where there's lots of examples and the answers usually already there, like they've already pre-empted my needs!
The help is right there on the page where you are and once you've searched through it you're straight back into the survey again, which means that it's easy to pick up again from where you left off.
I like the way the support runs too. They never give me the feeling that they'd rather be doing something else, I always feel as if they have time to spend pinging emails back and forth and having a bit of chat along the way, like real people (where did they find them! lol!)
I've contacted the support probably 4 or 5 times when I've been really stuck and they've always provided me with the answer and even a wee bit more, like an easier way, or provided a couple of different options.
This is one of those sites where you can see that technology IS smart and really can be used to work for you.
If you asked me to sum all this up in a sentence, I'd have to say that, When I'm using SurveyGizmo it gives me the feeling that I'm going with the flow.

• Bewertet am 5.1.2015
Annie F.
Head of Information Technology
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"Surveys with more diversity and more entertaining."

Kommentare: My use of SurveyGizmo has benefited me because we have managed to provide a much more pleasant survey in my company, with more diversity and integration.

Vorteile: I really like that SurveyGizmo is a software with many features and functions when creating a survey, it allows you to implement multiple things to give life to each survey and make it more entertaining.

Nachteile: I do not like the prices of SurveyGizmo, even though their functions are very good and go far beyond reality, they should lower prices so that they maintain a facility when accessing them.