SurveyMethods

SurveyMethods Bewertungen

von Survey Methods

Easy to use survey software with strong analytical tools

Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Andy P.
Executive Director

Kommentare: We have used this for a large variety of information gathering needs. We survey parents about their experience in our school. We conduct board and staff surveys to evaluate their work experience and the work of our administration. Students use the survey to learn the basics of online survey approaches. When we have a meeting to schedule with somewhat complicated parameters, we use Survey Methods.

Vorteile: Intuitive interface.
Offers many survey question methods, ranging from the simplest input to more involved, responses allowing scoring and multi factor correlation.
Strong, graphically-oriented reporting options
Transfers data easily to MSWord, PDF, Excel for further analysis.
Various confidentiality options.
Allows categorization of email respondents.
Allows many style templates.
Allows quick vs. more involved editing of questions.

Nachteile: Because of the many features offered, the program can take a bit of time to explain to other employees. This is to be expected, however, from any program.

Survey Methods is a user-friendly and comprehensive survey tool generating easy-to-read results.

Jenny C.
Academic Director
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using Survey Methods, our school was able to disperse questionnaires to all stakeholders of our community, and to use the data collected and analyzed through the software to further our organization's visions and goals. It was an essential tool for us during our school's accreditation process, and we relied heavily on the software to collect the necessary information for our school to successfully get accredited. Survey Methods provides free services for educational purposes, and this aspect of its giving back to the larger community is definitely worth praising. We have worked with Survey Methods for more than 5 years and find that the company continues to add features to make this tool ever the more useful and easy-to-use. It's very user-friendly and intuitive in its application. I highly recommend this tool to anyone who frequently has the need to conduct surveys.

Vorteile: It is relatively easy and intuitive to set up questionnaires in Survey Methods, which provides options of anonymity of the interviewees. One feature that I especially like is that it allows you to download the results in various formats so that you can easily analyze the data collected. In addition, there are various types of charts and graphs for data display which makes publishing the results a very simple process.

Surveymethods is a very powerful and full featured survey program. We use it regularly.

Bewertet am 13.5.2017
Andy P.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Surveymethods allows us to evaluate our administration, our school services, major proposals requiring customer (parent) or staff input, and review the results in easy to digest reports, or with MS Excel. We think it does really well, and respondents generally find it easy to use.

Vorteile: SurveyMethods has a lot of capabilities and flexibility. We use it for staff and customer (parent) feedback, evaluations, student data gathering projects, staff opinion gathering for major decisions. We like that we can put together many different types of questions for various situations, and receive the data in several different formats (word, pdf, xls, etc). It allows us to do surveys that target specific people via email and remind them as many times as we want if they haven't responded. It also allows us to categorize responses by department, and many more subdivisions if needed. I'm fairly sure we don't use all of its capabilities but we really appreciate all of the functionality we use.

Nachteile: We've been using the software for at least 6 years now, and we find the interface relatively intuitive. For new users, we do have to get them acquainted with the key features and controls, which are many. I wouldn't say this is a complaint because this is to expected from a program that allows a lot of customization, output variables, confidentiality settings, outreach settings, etc.

Easy to create surveys with flexible, additional features.

Bewertet am 9.7.2017
Nancy R.
webmaster/survey coordinator

Vorteile: The ease of creating the questionnaires. There is lots of assistance on creating proper survey questions.

Nachteile: The reports are not at intuitive as I would like. There are multiple steps to creating the report I want, and I have to rethink the process each time.

Great survey tool for nonprofit organization

Bewertet am 22.6.2019
Debra B.
Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small nonprofit, we use the software for registration for meetings and doing surveys to get input from people who participate in our activities. It is very important to have a tool that is simple for the end user to complete and for the administrator to implement and get reports. I have found that it is a superior tool to the Constant Contact service that we use to have.

Vorteile: Survey Methods is easy to use and provides great reports that are easy to generate.

Nachteile: I haven't found any negatives with the software.

von Survey Methods an 29.8.2019

Thanks for the feedback Debra! We are happy that the application is working well for you but please don't hesitate to reach out with any suggestions or questions.

I've used others, but SurveyMethods has stayed my favorite. Personal and quick tech support!

Hs C.
Consultant

Kommentare: Easy to use to create surveys, easy to launch and distribute, easy to analyze data, can download directly to slides, affordable, but #1 is their personal, quick, and helpful tech support has been there for me. They have helped me problem question format as well as any other technical issue. Even when I have the "duh" stupid questions they are patient and helpful. I feel like I have a personal working relationship with them and that can't be beat.

Vorteile: The technical support is key for me; it is awesome. Pricing is also good. Options for templates is helpful. Choices for question format is helpful including some complex formats. Easy to analyze and manipulate the data, especially with the download to excel.

Nachteile: I wish the skip logic was skip to question, rather than skip to page. But that isn't really a big deal to work with.

Survey Methods is a software that changes the way surveys should be conducted.

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Juvy M.
Grade 8 ELA Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software makes survey conducted in simple yet effective manner. Without this software, I think survey is tedious and time-consuming. Thank you for the developer of this software, alas surveying is both fulfilling and satisfying.

Vorteile: Survey methods is an online software tool that makes research surveys for my students interesting and dynamic. It is really an amazing survey mechanism that provides easy to use graphical user interface in flexible manner. It helps me as a teacher to make sound academic decisions based on the results of the surveys conducted. I like also the results of the surveys presented in different chart forms. Survey methods makes surveys simple, easy, enjoyable and responsive. I could definitely say that this software changes the way survey gets done.

Nachteile: Survey methods generates reports instantly, perfectly and accurately and so there is no reason not to like this software. It is the only software I rely whenever I conduct a survey and for me it has no features that I don't like.

Survey Methods has made it possible for us to assess and address the needs of our community

Todd L.
Associate Executive Director

Vorteile: Survey Methods has a very user friendly interface. I can develop an extensive survey and have it launched in a matter of minutes. I can customize every aspect of the survey, including the message that users see before and following completion of the survey. The reporting options are phenomenal. I personally prefer the pdf reports that I can email directly out to my staff and board for their review and discussion. The ability to publish results that can be monitored in real time has been extremely useful for my team.

Nachteile: I have not experienced any needs that I have that has not already been addressed by Survey Methods..

Great tool for easily gathering customer feedback

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you're looking for an easy-to-use survey solution, SurveyMethods is the best option I've come across. Highly recommended

Vorteile: We signed up and launched our customer survey in a matter of hours. The email import tool worked perfectly and I especially like the advanced email lists, which allowed us to send custom surveys to each recipient. Solid functionality at a very good price compared to the other solutions out there.

Nachteile: We would like to be able to use a custom URL using our company name. I discussed it with their customer support and it is supposed to be in the works but it's not available yet.

von Survey Methods an 29.8.2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are working on the custom URL feature and should have it available for Professional and Enterprise users towards the end of this year.

Great Product

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Dan F.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using this product when we shifted some business to business from phone to online. This was about 2000. For international research, printed, available at any time surveys are the way to go.

Vorteile: This product works similarly to most of the survey products. Its less expensive and it has excellent service. There are people you can reach to address issues.

Nachteile: There are no real issues that we have found.

von Survey Methods an 29.8.2019

Thank you for the feedback! We will continue to work on improving the product and we look forward to helping you meet your survey needs!

This software has enabled my school to collect and analyse data with ease

Omowunmi E.
Dean of 6th Form
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is easy to create questionnaires either from scratch or by copying an existing questionnaire. The option of making the responses anonymous is also great . The results of analysis is presented simply with diagrams and can be shared via e-mails. Questionnaires can be resent with ease and it is possible to prevent multiple responses from one respondent. New features are added from time to time.

Nachteile: When questionnaires are being launched, each e-mail has to be entered on a different line. This makes the process slow if the the addresses were copied and pasted as one would need to go through to ensure that only one address is on each line.

Excellent product supported by excellent customer service.

Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Carol A.
Lecturer in Health Sciences
Hochschulbildung

Kommentare: Creating surveys has never been easier and editing is so simple. Being able to copy and share the surveys saves time and also allows me to monitor how students are progressing.

Vorteile: Very intuitive and easy to use. Students require no additional teaching before using it for themselves Very good range of questions types and with the ability for answers to be coded to enable data analysis in other statistical packages. Anonymity feature. Excellent customer service.

Nachteile: Minor niggles only. Finding the option to export the data is not intuitive. It would be useful to have the option to choose how answers are coded, especially when using academically validated questionnaires.

Easy to use, powerful analysis, and professional reports

Lucien paul S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can easily evaluate how we're doing operationally and share high quality reports with funders and potential funders. It makes a big difference for us.

Vorteile: I've used all kinds of survey products over the years, from very basic to super sophisticated/expensive. I've been using SurveyMethods for several years now - mainly to do our customer satisfaction surveys. It's really easy to construct even complex surveys. Pushing them out via email, web or even in paper form is easy too, as is data entry. Once all the results are in, it's also been a doddle to create good looking, professional reports, suitable not simply for internal use but for our various funders and potential funders. On the rare occasions when I've wanted more analysis, I've been able to export the data and crunch away at it to my heart's content. If someone wanted a recommendation for survey s/w or service, I'd certainly suggest SurveyMethods. It's good stuff.

Surveys are extremely easy to set up and launch.

Chris B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software has helped our organization grow quickly and get animals adopted.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Walk through process to set up a survey. Support is very friendly and helpful. Survey results are emailed right to us quickly.

We love the ease of use in designing and sending surveys to compile information quickly.

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Julie P.
Public Information Officer
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quick responses that help us effectively help in making decisions that will benefit our school district.

Vorteile: Very easy for employees to learn and create surveys, and to personalize for different departments and their respondents.

Nachteile: At times not getting a person at the other end of customer support and having to leave a voicemail, however that is very minor in the big scheme of things because we do finally get our questions answered and able to come to an effective work solution.

More feature laden then Survey Monkey.

Jerome P.
Department Chair
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is used to regularly gather information from a staff that is spread across the entire city in a dozen different clinics

Vorteile: Highly customizable interface. Features laid out in a thoughtful way. I have regularly recommended this software as the most intuitive to use.

Nachteile: preview can be awkward, but that may be more due to unfamiliarity with the interface. As users get more familiar with the product, it becomes much easier to use

best online survey product I've tried!

Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Rachel D.
Associate Professor, Psychology

Vorteile: Survey Methods has excellent customer service and provides a free education account for our research. The anonymous feature allows us to collect data securely and in accordance with institutional ethical standards. The interface is easy for faculty and students to use and requires minimal to now training for student projects.

Survey Methods Exceeds Our Expectations!

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Bill S.
Marketing Director
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm the marketing director for a school. I often send out surveys to our educators and students. This tool makes the process of creating and managing these surveys a breeze. We can't recommend it enough.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and understand. The learning curve is very short with this survey tool.

Nachteile: Nothing. It exceeds our expectations for every survey we've ever done.

The web site is excellent and very easy to use.

Bewertet am 15.5.2017
Michelle F.

Vorteile: I like that the surveys are very easy to create and easily duplicated for new needs. The surveys are easily launched from the site or via url.

Nachteile: The analyze survey results page is a little bit hard to maneuver sometimes to figure out how to get the report results that you're looking for.

Perfect solution for tenant surveys

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Managing Member
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great service, setup was a breeze and we will use them for our annual tenant survey for the foreseeable future. Highly recommend if you're looking for a simple, affordable solution.

Vorteile: We put together a tenant survey with their software in a matter of days. Super easy to use and we were able to get actionable results quickly using the advanced reporting module.

Nachteile: Interface is a little dated but it does everything we need it to do.

von Survey Methods an 29.8.2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are working on refreshing the look and feel of the interface and hope that you like what you see when we roll it out. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback or questions.

Very positive software, easy to use, and effective

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Kimberly B.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We enjoy the reports and different ways to analyze the data. This has been really helpful for our staff and board.

Nachteile: We have some difficulties with sharing the reports with our team as after we launch the report the weblink is quickly no longer active.

Wery useful tool that allows you to create a final product in a quick and efficient manner.

Robert P.
President Elect
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Survey methods is very easy to use and proves a quick setup. The export of data is easy to understand and useful for reporting.

Nachteile: It would be useful if the logic had the ability to be more complex. I would also love the ability to brand the survey a bit more with graphics of varying sizes.

I depend upon SurveyMethods to deliver secure and anonymous surveys. Love your product!

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Marilyn B.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The greatest benefit is being able to confidently tell others that we conduct secure and anonymous elections.

Vorteile: It can be anonymous, plus the survey can be re-sent to those not yet responding. This means we get a better overall response to the survey.

Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Mary P.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am offering salary surveys to my clients, and I can customize them to each client, and be assured that I have great support from the company.

Vorteile: Intuitive, easy design and functionality.

Nachteile: Still adding new features that will help address my few concerns.

von Survey Methods an 6.9.2019

Thank you for the positive feedback Mary! We're happy you've had a good experience using the application and we look forward to building features to meet your needs in the future.

Survey Methods is an easy program to use with great features.

Dawn A.
Business Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We like it because of its ease of setup and use. It allows us to survey our staff, parents, and students.