Trello Bewertungen

von Atlassian

4.3/5

About Trello

Trello ist ein visuelles Collaboration-Tool, das auf spielerische und flexible Weise eine gemeinsame Perspektive für dein Team bei jedem Projekt schafft.

Erfahre mehr über Trello

Showing 5.000 reviews

Shaily B.
Software Engineer
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"Great app for young startups with less number of employees"

Kommentare: I use trello on a day to day basis. My team sets the priorities right in the cards for all the allotted cards and then start the day.
It's a great tool which can be used optimally by a small team with individual boards for all the different modules having separate cards for all the features. I'll highly recommend this tool to a team of not more than 20 people.

Vorteile: - The app is really easy to use and pretty much self explanatory.
- The User Interface is really user friendly.
- I personally like the email notifications I receive for all the tags the most.
- Also the best part about it is that we can set the priority level of any card to be picked up next
- Really great for a young startup with an employee strength of 10 - 15.
- The filters are really cool

Nachteile: - It becomes difficult to manage cards with trello boards once the company size grows.
- Difficult to manage a trello board with a lot of cards added to it.
- The features like adding Expected time to completion for a task, adding the completion percentage of an individual card can be more helpful.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Chaya W.
Trainee Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"Trello - Managing projects sophisticatedly"

Kommentare: Trello is becoming one of the most popular project management tools with its facilities like file uploading , adding due dates, color labels . Also Trello can be used with many devices like phones , computers or tablets. These facilities have attracted the users and it has become more popular among the users.

Vorteile: Trello is a one of the most popular web based project management tool used in these days. Because of its attractive visual and high adaptability it has become more and more popular. Through Trello people wo are scattered on different geographical areas yet working on the same project can get together and continue their work without any obstacles. The application provides the ability to transfer files among the team members and users can put cards to mark the work to do. Also each card is assigned a color label according to the priority of each task. Because of the colored label facility users may not miss dead lines. When a card is created user is given a chance to add due date . When the time is close color of the card turns in to yellow and once the date is passed it will automatically turn in to red. This method helps the user not to miss the dead lines. Also Trello can be used on many platforms like computers , tablets and even on the phones.

Nachteile: In order to use Trello users need to have a proper internet connection. Without a proper network connection users cannot use the application. Trello is more suitable for simple projects with in a small scale. It is not suitable for big projects with many teams . Users can only upload files up to 10MB for each attachment. Files bigger than 10MB cannot be upload if you are a basic member. Only business class and gold members can attach files up to 250MB.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Randi T.
director of operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Trello for Volunteer Recruitment"

Kommentare: Trello solves the problem of tracking people through various stages of recruitment all while keeping their information & notes neatly contained w/ that individuals card.
For us, the benefits are that we can quickly glance at the overall picture and know where everyone is in the process and where we need to focus. It has also helped us w/ our staff in that we can set up cards for everyone w/ their growth plans, family information, and more so as leadership,​ we can do a better job at connecting w/ people​ and helping​ them grow as leaders.

Vorteile: Trello is a game-changer for our non-profit when it comes to recruiting volunteers. We have a multi-step process including leads, applications, interviews, & acceptance levels. Tracking all of this use to be overwhelming & we definitely let things fall through the crack. Now w/ Trello we can create cards for each individual and let them "travel" through each step/list as they continue through our process. Everything stays w/ the card from their original​ application, to their picture to other details we may need to follow up on in person. It's truely helped us save time and stress.

Nachteile: I do think there is a bit of a learning curve as Trello is very different than​ other task management system I have used and so teaching others has been a bit of a shift but as we have used it (like anything else in life) we have gotten better at teaching it and explaining it. We do wish there was a button that could condense​ everything down so you could see more of your list at once. We find ourselves scrolling a lot of just having to shrink our screen size down to get an overview. Another option would be if the list size was able to be adjusted as some​ don't need as much space as is given. But otherwise,​ we love it and are so happy to have found Trello.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Yuri P.
Director Of Operations And Business Development
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2019

"Trello for efficient project management"

Kommentare: With Trello we identified our tasks priority and that helped us to increase productivity.

Vorteile: Trello helps to organize tasks efficiently. With Trello you can build up multiple boards in order to follow the different tasks deals. With Trello you can distribute your documents with your team. It has well integrated with the google docs which is very useful.

Nachteile: I wish they could add spellcheck to the software. The storage is limited which makes it hard to work on large projects. Sometimes takes time to upload a file. Also would be really pleased to get availability to work on offline mode as well.

Handel H.
Videographer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2019

"Incredibly useful task planner"

Kommentare: Overall since implementing, the entire team has grown in efficiency of task planning. We are getting more accomplished with this program. We are all very happy with its use despite the drawbacks listed.

Vorteile: The "card" system is innovative and highly efficient. The ability to see all your tasks allows you to prioritize and organize what to accomplish. Overall runs smoothly with a very clean user interface. It is easy to use and requires little to no training. Tasks can be assigned to multiple people, and can be checked off as "completed" by whomever - making tracking and rewards a breeze. The calendar plugin is very helpful. The use of plugins is incredibly useful as well.

Nachteile: There are several lacking features. There is no ability to set a time-stamp on a project, (how long it will take) outside of using the calendar feature. You cannot assign an approximate time to complete a project. Also there is no messaging function, only "comments". This is very limiting. Also, there is no way to divide cards and tasks under a single person. A single person will only have all their tasks in a big pool, color labels help but do not break it up making it easy to read. When a card is archived, who knows where it goes, it vanishes really. no ability to delete cards.

Cory S.
Web Content Developer
Schreiben & Editieren, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Effective organization through limited options"

Kommentare: On an individual level, Trello is a great organization and task-tracking tool. It also works well for content deployment planning, and for smaller team collaboration. It is difficult to scale to larger teams or departments.

Vorteile: Trello is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The creation and sharing of multiple workspaces also allows for easy communication and interaction with all members of an individual team. The small amount of features (in the free or lower price-tier options) works as a benefit to its ease of use.

Nachteile: It is not as fully featured as other project and task management options. Depending on your team's specific use case, these limitations may act as barriers for what could be easily achievable using other systems.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Account Strategist
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2019

"Trello For A Small Marketing Agency"

Kommentare: We use Trello for project management at a small advertising/marketing ageny.

Vorteile: The ease of use - the whole process of making cards and boards is very intuitive and user friendly.

Nachteile: The only thing I didn't like about the software was the lack of creating dependency on other cards - IE if there is a campaign that needs to be set up, but first a graphic designer needs to create a design, there isn't a great way to automate the campaign creation card to be assigned when the designer has completed their card. Trello has checklists, tagging, etc. that can be used to overcome this, but it's not as smooth as it could be.

• Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Tiffany Y.
Executive Virtual Assistant
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2019

"Can't live without it!"

Kommentare: As a Virtual Assistant, I work with variety different types of businesses and business owners - Trello is customization to everyone's needs. I keep my clients organizes, Trello keeps me organizes. It is 100% customization, which is so important to me. It is the EASIEST organizational tool I have been able to find. It is the external hard drive for my brain, my filing cabinet, my to-do list, notebook and client communicator. It can do it ALL. I tried several systems to keep my business and my clients businesses organized. After I found and learned Trello, I migrated everything over. I utilize it to organize social media designs and posts, track progress on projects, give and receive approvals for documents, track passwords, website URLs, referal codes/links. Personally I organize my rental properties information and history, keep track of my family's medical history, calendars, gift ideas, book recommendations, to-do lists and more. My spouse and I use it to communicate and track long term goals and projects. I utilize it in my volunteer work as well. Keeping notes on individuals, their strengths, contact information, projects they have or are working on. Upcoming events, budgets and ideas for future activities. Trello is my digital purse and my brain's external hard drive!

Vorteile: It can do it ALL. It is SO customizable. I LOVE being able to copy/paste images into a card and attaching documents. This is a HUGE bonus compared to other programs. It's free version is robust and makes it simple on-board my clients to use it without myself or them paying additional software fees (Although typically they have become hooked and upgrade) The app is as strong as the desk top version. I love not losing functionality when I'm on the go.

Nachteile: There is a learning curve. You have to give yourself time to understand how it works and create a system that flows with your needs. There are SO many ways to use Trello, that at first glance, it can seem like there are too many options, but give it time, watch a few tutorials, or download some templates and you'll be on your way!

• Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Daniel P.
Content creator
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2019

"Trello - how to better organize your live and team"

Kommentare: I love Trello and any tool that saves time. Trello helped my team to collaborate effectively and I am fully satisfied with its features. I use it even for personal projects and it helped me to better organize my entire work.

Vorteile: I have been using Trello for a year. My current status - if it isn't on a Trello board, it doesn't matter! Trello is a great team management tool that considerably streamlines the work within an agency. However, I use it even for personal projects - yeah, I keep track of my fitness stats on Trello.
What did I like the most about this software? First of all, the onboarding process is simple even if Trello is a complex tool. I signed up for an account, I spent a few minutes to familiarize with boards and lists, and I started to work with my team. Congrats to the designers that created such a user-friendly interface.
Second, Trello is my favorite tool because I can perfectly collaborate with my team. The manager assigns tasks in my list, my colleagues add contributions via cards and I set up the deadline and start working on the project. No more annoying emails, no more useless Skype calls and the work of our team is perfectly synced.
Third, Trello helped me to better organize my personal stuff. For instance, a blogger shared his AI Trello board. I save much time by using that board; indeed it was the effort of that person, but Trello allowed sharing his outstanding work. I keep track of my fitness progress with Trello and I developed a solid plan for a new personal project - an AI blog. Wrapping up, everything is simple to organize with Trello.

Nachteile: Nope. I have tried for almost 10 minutes to remember something that I didn't like about Trello and I don't have any cons.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Matt T.
Director of Information Systems
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2019

"More than just virtual sticky notes, a great way to manage To Dos."

Kommentare: I have used Trello for many years for managing projects and To-Dos for IT scrum processes, and I honestly don't know what I would do without it - it really does help keep everything organized and running smoothly.

Vorteile: We use Trello for managing our software development in a Scrum workflow. We have separate boards for backlog items, current sprint items, and completed items. We utilize the scrum for trello add-on that gives us the ability to add estimates and actual work time spent on each card. This gives us a simple list of items to manage that Trello makes very easy to move around. It is hard to explain exactly how great this makes managing the workflow, but it is all centered around how easy Trello makes it to use their software. You can litterally just click into an item and start typing and then click to drag and drop that item around. The super simple interface that eliminates the need for training on the tool is what is really great about it. Keeping the interface simple and easy to use builds instant adoption from users across the organization. To top it off, the free version of this software is very functional - eventually you will want to purchase for extra features like active directory integration, but it is great that they let you use a very functional feature rich version of the software at no cost for an indefinite amount of time.

Nachteile: My only complaint, and this is more of a feature request than a complaint is when you have a large number of cards it would be nice to group cards and be able to view or manage cards in a group. Sometimes we have several items that are tied to an epic, and when something changes related to that epic you need to visit and update each card. We keep track of these with careful naming of the cards that includes the epic name, but it would be nice to have a more integrated way of managing these groups of cards.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2018

"The good, the not so good and all of Trello"

Vorteile: Trello is an easy to use to-do list/project management app. After being introduced to it 3 years ago, its the one todo list app that I keep coming back to. 1) The intuitive design of Trello makes it easy to get started. Its functions just work, whether its drag and drop, moving cards across lists, or setting up boards, you can easily get started using Trello in minutes. Trello's simplicity aids in its overall feel and use.
2) Trello's cards & lists allow you to really go in depth with project planning. While other platforms may have to do lists of sorts, with Trello's you get a checklist for each card, which can be a task with sub tasks. The use of the boards and lists also helps for those that need deep project management features
3) Trello has some hidden gems such as free downloadable boards, a Calendar view for lists vs using the standard board view, Power Ups and easy integration with email, shortcuts and more. You can use Trello to manage projects in many different ways. I like to think of it as a Swiss Army knife for Project Management.
4) Its mostly free. Its hard to really beat free stuff and Trello is right up there. Most features can be used without paying so thats really great.

Nachteile: My only gripes with Trello are:
1) The lack of new features in a while. It feels like the only progress of Trello is coming from Power Ups.
2) I tend to whine a lot about mobile app support and while I feel the current versions are sufficient, but the lack of a dedicated Apple Watch app for example is a bummer. To Do list apps like Things have apps for every platform including Apple Watch.
3) Trello is great for smaller teams but if you have a large team collaborating on Trello can be cumbersome.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Antonio R.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2018

"Great tool that can adapt to many different uses "

Kommentare: I've been using Trello personally and at work for over 5 years. We use it to keep track of communication that would otherwise be sent through email, like quote requests, orders, etc. I use it for a personal todo list, as well as a todo list my team can see. I volunteer at a non-profit where we use it to keep track of tasks assigned to different people. I keep up with the comments and status on the iPhone app throughout the day but primarily enter information on my computer. I keep finding new ways in which to use it: putting thoughts together for software I want to develop, collaborating on a project for a client with people inside and outside my company, even sharing a grocery list with my wife.

Vorteile: Email to card feature is a great way to quickly add cards from a phone while on the go. Custom fields are a great way to make the cards show useful information without having to go into them (requires one person on the board to be a gold member to create them but others can fill them without being gold members.)

Nachteile: Limited colors of backgrounds (only 9) unless you're a paid/gold member- seems like it would be trivial to give more colors for free. When a custom field is a link, you have to go into the card to click on the link. The worst feature is the search. It is clunky and lacks details. For example, when you've been using Trello for years you may end up with cards that are almost identical every year (for example "pay yearly xyz fee") and the search results don't let you see at a glance which card is for which year without clicking on each one. But when you click on a card and it's not the one you were looking for, you go back to your board and the search disappears so that you have to start the search again.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Peter P.
Software Project Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2019

"Trello is the daily tasks and projects tool."

Kommentare: It is wonderful to have this platform for managing tasks and projects, because it gives us confidence, speed and great efficiency in all our work and personal activities, with Trello we find the solution to all our concerns, since with its applications and technological capabilities we have been able to organize projects in the company that we carry out in teams This system facilitates the task of establishing work roles and characteristics to each member of the work group, with which we can share opinions, suggestions and comments in favor of the tasks carried out and more important is that through this system we can supervise the process through a system of boards that are very functional, which is key in the final results.

Vorteile: Trello fulfills its main objective, which is to easily organize and control all our routine tasks and projects, also has a perfectly designed user interface, which allows us to obtain easier communication with colleagues, members of a work team and users in general who have access to the system.
This platform offers us a very powerful visual image that places it as one of the best managers of projects and current tasks, also has a very fast exploration engine.
It has the particularity of allowing us access, even without having any connection to the internet, since the cards have the property to automatically synchronize on the web. We have always enjoyed effective communication throughout our work team, since the system has customized different functions which we integrate extensions with other applications such as Slack, during the online meeting we can establish work roles and some routines for each member, besides With the Butter application we can automate workflows necessary for better data processing and visualization of information.

Nachteile: It would be interesting that Trello include a tray of erasures in next versions, which would be very useful in the recovery of information.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2019
Elvis P.
System Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2019

"The most powerful planning tool without any doubt."

Kommentare: With Trello I can make better use of time by controlling the achievement of each task and activity, thus optimizing the execution times of my work team along with the flow of information on each activity, without any doubt an indispensable tool for the planning and organization of activities and projects.

Vorteile: With Trello I can organize anything, from home tasks to family events, projects and work activities, through the lists I can control the status of tasks and also with the cards I can generate more specific activities for each one of my collaborators so they can be taken independently, parallel or in different periods of time if one depends on the completion of another, that way I can generate a workflow for each project in each of my boards, inside the cards I can add more specific information of the activities such as the due date and details of the task itself, also me and my work team can add comments and attach files, on the other hand Trello allows me to move the cards one list to another across the board facilitating the control of the workflow, through the applications integration Trello allows me to work with the applications that my work team uses the most, and if that was not enough, it keeps synchronized in each of my devices allowing me to always be aware of each of the advances of my team whether on my computer, tablet or smartphone. For this and more Trello is the most powerful planning tool without any doubt.

Nachteile: None that I can mention so far, simply the best planning tool

• Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Manuel B.
Founter
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2019

"Organize your company with Trello and Kanban"

Kommentare: I love to use it, because it increased the productivity of me and my team by using it as a digital Kanban board.

Vorteile: I really like that it's extremely easy to use and customize, which is why I am using it for myself and with external developers as a digital Kanban tool. Everybody can see on what the team is working and it's much better to have all the details in one spot than everybody having it's own todo list. What's also really nice are the integrations it has and of course that you can use it for free with limited features, which are often enough for me though.

Nachteile: I dislike that the cards itself don't have as many settings as I would like to have, for example that I could attach screenshots or scribbles more easily. Currently I have to attach them as comments and therefore it's harder to see which of the images is relevant for this ticket. And I can't remove tags that I don't need or import tags from another board, so that I don't have to create them all again and again. More colors would be awesome as well, but there maybe an extension for that.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Michelle B.
Director of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2019

"It's like a collaborative post-it note"

Kommentare: I've used Trello across multiple organizations, both big and small. I absolutely love it and consider it an integral part of my work resources and personal resources, too.

Vorteile: I like that I can have multiple boards, all with a different purpose. By example, I keep a board for my own internal projects and tasks I need to complete, and I also keep a separate board that us used as our ongoing content calendar. It's great because at any point in time we can easily shift cards around for varying deadlines, but also keep details for that specific content in the comments. The checklist templates are helpful too when setting up a cadence or process of events across multiple team members. Lastly, I enjoy the integrations. My team and I use Google Docs for just about everything and its pretty easy to connect the two together.

Nachteile: I would absolutely love if there were multiple deadline assignments available. For instance, I mentioned we use Trello to house a content calendar. The internal deadline for editing and such is usually one date and the posting date is a separate date, but I cannot visually represent that. Likewise, I may record a podcast on one date to publish on another date and my only workaround for that currently is two separate cards. It can also be a little wonky sometimes when you clone a card with a similar layout and structure. I do not always have the option to delete prior comments, but want to clone the prior card as it contains all of the checklist and relevant notes I need.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Bradley M.
Program Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"How I love Trello"

Vorteile: I have multiple teams to manage and keeping everything organized between them can be troublesome. I have used Trello on a personal level to keep myself organized but now I use it for home and work.
Trello has really stepped up their game in the past while by adding new features and making it even easier to keep everything in one spot.
Being able to add multiple lists and cards to those list helps you in your day-to-day and you can even add checklists, due dates, add specific people to those cards and even connect to Slack or Google Drive with ease.
There are others like Trello out there, but for the ease of use, Trello takes the crown.

Nachteile: Really not much to go with here, Trello is everything I need it for at this current time.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Kristin A.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2019

"Trello for everything"

Kommentare: Trello is our go-to for everything project related! We use Trello for tracking all client (or agency) projects. Any idea or task gets emailed to each client's list from wherever the idea strikes (meetings, train, cafe), is then expanded with links & images, a checklist, team members, due dates are added. I also like that we can message each other about each distinct task (as opposed to having to email - everything is kept right on the task). You can track where things are up to, move tasks to different lists like to-do this week or on hold and apply coloured labels so you can see, at a glance on the whole board, which project is at what stage. And when the project is done, you can clear the decks by archiving it - but it's still available if you want to go back to look for any reason. We've also got a training board for newbies (thanks Trello blog for that idea) which is the repository for our team's collective knowledge. That felt a little strange when we first set it up, but now everyone's in the habit of using it and the search tool is awesome, it's truly a great addition to our agency on-boarding process and learning library. Having Trello available on my phone, ipad, online & desktop versions means it's available everywhere - exactly as I need for it to be to keep an eye on projects, manage capacity and be able to discuss where something's up to at a moments notice with a client. I also keep a list of personal goals I'm working on too. Keeps my business 'why' fresh!

Vorteile: Just how many tasks, ideas and lists it can be used for and how well it integrates into our daily business activities.

Nachteile: That I can't just buy it and have to rent it forever!! And the pricing of the business plans, which, frankly, don't give me too much more than Gold does.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Gabriel D.
Specjalista ds. wprowadzania danych
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2019

"The BEST tool for managing projects, tasks and... everything?"

Kommentare: Simplicity, simplicity and once again simplicity. Starting work with Trello is a matter of several seconds. The registration process is instant, and the website itself has been designed so smooth, that navigation is fast and intuitive. I encourage you to use Trello - especially if you like to have order in projects and tasks, or have a problem with everyday matters.

Vorteile: For me, this is by far the best tool for managing and organizing multilevel projects at work, as well as my private "things to do" such as for example shopping list. Trello is characterized primarily by unparalleled simplicity - it all comes down to moving cards, depending on the progress at work. In the application, we create our boards, and boards are divided into lists with cards. Great thing is that, we can share boards with co-workers, write comments or suggestions so that working on the project in a team is much more easier. It is simple, clear and working with the application is a great pleasure. Another thing great in Trello is that you can access your boards and projects not only from your computer, but also from your tablet or smartphone. I like this option very much, because I often use this application on my phone.

Nachteile: Trello's simplicity is its greatest advantage but also the biggest disadvantage. In fact, some can say, that Trello is just a shared task list, offering several additional functions. In fact, there are no more extensive solutions, such as the ability to edit documents, or interactive plugins that enable joint creation of presentations or graphic designs. The possibility of providing a public board that can be used to collect various opinions from outside the circle of employees / colleagues is unfortunately limited only to Trello users. Sadly, there is no use of other social media.

• Bewertet am 8.2.2019
Justine W.
Entreprenur
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2019

"Trello is what I recommend to everyone!"

Kommentare: My team is spread out across the country and even across the world at times. It helps us stay on top of task management easily even though we are in different time zones!

Vorteile: It is the perfect customizable workflow and task management system for me! I can create a multitude of boards for all of my business and personal needs. Managing these boards and teaching my team or clients how to use this is super easy!

Nachteile: I haven't found a single thing I dislike about Trello!

• Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Jessica P.
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2019

"Trello Is My Absolute Favorite!"

Kommentare: Trello is my absolute favorite project management platform. I use it to organize everything in my life - from work projects to meal planning and everything in between. I've planned baby showers and holiday parties with it, used it to keep track of home repairs and auto maintenance​, used it to keep track of my short and long term goal planning, and, after introducing it to my company of 70+ employees, we now use it as our sole company-wide project management system. I joke that my whole life is organized using Trello, and it's very true!

Vorteile: I like everything about this software. I've introduced well over a hundred people to it (clients, friends, family, the company I work with) and think it's just the best. What I like *most* is that it's so visual and intuitive for me. Also, as a visual and creative person, I also REALLY like that I can swap out the background with photos of my choosing (and I freaking love that you guys partnered with Unsplash to allow Trello users to pick from their rad photos). I used to be an Asana user but the visual element of the click-and-drag cards, as well as the visual photo backgrounds, ​ is what made me switch and never look back.

Nachteile: I was stoked about the card syncing functionality when I learned about it but it's not that great, ​to be honest. I think that feature has so much potential but it needs definite work to make it a smoother UX. I find it to be buggy and I don't like how it creates drop downs of items with randomly assigned alphanumeric names.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Jeff D.
Director of Digital Learning
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2018

"A Good Tool When Used the Right Way"

Kommentare: Overall, Trello is very easy to use and does provide a great deal of flexibility. The web and app experiences are both very good, and since everything auto-syncs when a change is made, it's very easy to keep everyone up to date on new developments and projects. Adding multiple members to a board is easy and makes it a great way to collaborate with others. I've also used it as a solo tool for my own projects and have found it helpful there as well. As I mentioned, it can be harder to use effectively when the project management system is something other than agile, but I do think that with some creativity, others could find an effective way to use it as well. Overall, I've been very happy using it.

Vorteile: My team runs in an agile project management style, and Trello has done a great job of helping my team keep track of our items and making sure we're making progress in a way that is visually clear and beautiful. Being able to use lists, cards, and checklists to keep track of projects, tasks, and sub-tasks respectively is easy and helps keeps things organized.

Nachteile: Outside of agile project management, it can be hard to find a good use for the boards. I've tried using them to sort different projects or ideas, but ultimately I've found that other tools work better for that. The integrations are also only available with the paid tier if you want to use more than one integration, which is unfortunate. There isn't a lot of value for me in the paid tier outside of those integrations, so it feels limiting in the way we can use the boards.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Sharon M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2019

"Powerful Software, Great for Project Management"

Kommentare: Trello is a powerful and flexible project management system you can use for almost anything, business or personal. I use it to manage blog posts for a software company, as well as a client database for my business. The calendar power-up makes it easy to view schedules, and I love how easy it is to move things around. Though it took me a couple of months to learn, once I got the hang of it I totally fell in love!

Vorteile: Flexibility. You can setup boards and lists anyway you like. There are plenty of samples available to help you create a system that works for you. There are very few software programs this powerful that give you the ability to do so much. Integrates with Google Drive, allows you you upload attachments, create checklists, and easily move cards from one board or list to another.

Nachteile: Only one due date is allowed per card. If you are using a card for a project that has multiple due dates, you will have to create a workaround. Has a steep learning curve.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2019
John N.
Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Extraordinaire
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2019

"Trello- The Ultimate Management tool for the Professionals. "

Kommentare: Trello has lend a great helping hand in organizing my projects and improves my productivity in then professional environment. With more collaboration and with insights into every project, I can easily track the progress and do the amendments as suitable. It is much easy to learn so other team members also finds it quite easy to use and collaborate. It helps in thorough communication of the projects and saves me lots of time and effort.

Vorteile: Trello have been a remarkable management tool that paves ways for us to oganize our teams and projects in a much efficient way. I mostly applaud its features and the way it has been designed. With user-friendly interface, it is utmost easy for anyone to get familiarize with such a super easy tool. The collaboration features are very well which allows me to take part or supervise the whole project which allows me to assign tasks, create listing and setup deadlines. I had saved so much of my time by getting everything organized with Trello.

Nachteile: Trello project management features are no doubt deserves a round of applause, but often I have encountered errors in web pages loading. We are also unable to link the cards in between the boards which lacks synchronization. There are also not available any kind of editing tools, which hinders the activity to edit any kind of uploaded images. Furthermore, the things only gets stacked up and notifications are in abundant which are quite hefty to deal with due to busy schedules.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Jennifer L.
Corporate Trainer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"AMAZING TOOL - Our office literally depends on it!"

Kommentare: Amazing communicator between management, departments, and team colaboration.

Vorteile: So many to list...you can create boards, invite people, view it on your phone, you get alerted for every single adjustment on the card. When we started we were scared of it. We didn't understand the potential of the software. We used it all for FREE, which was mindblowing. All of this AMAZINGNESS for FREE? You can upgrade and pay and get unlimited powerups which is a special add-on you can put on a board. You wish for something and sure enough, they have an option for it. Card Counter lets you know how many cards are on the board or in a column. Old Pirate Map Aging feature turns the card over time to look like an old map, showing you haven't looked at it in a while. This started as a want and now it is a need. We couldn't operate without it. In short, it is an amazing tool to have to monitor the workflow process. This software communicates for you to others on the board without speaking. If someone has a question, you ask them by simply using their name @name and they get an email.

Nachteile: The only thing I have to say that is a con is if your using the free version you are limited to 2 power-ups when you upgrade you can have unlimited power-ups. This is really not a con, this is a matter of if you want to pay for something.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2019