Über DealerCenter

Umfassende DMS-Software für unabhängige Autohändler*innen mit Bestandsverfolgung, Kundendatenbank, Kreditauskunft und Formularen.

Erfahre mehr über DealerCenter

Not upset about the price either. I came from bigger dealerships who used DealerSocket and Autosoft and their costs were significantly more.

I think it's very annoying how every time I do something it opens new tabs.

Bewertungen zu DealerCenter

4,9

DealerCenter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.410 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DealerCenter bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.410)

Vladyslav
Vladyslav
Internet Sales Person in Ukraine
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM to work in!

Kommentare: Overall the experience is great so far! Hopefully it will develop with the time and will show a good level of development in the future, especially from the User Interface Perspective.

The Interface, UI and UX looks smooth and all on point. The possibility of doing and seeing pretty much everything regarding the lead history and the details of communication with him as well. I pretty like fonts and the main page where you can pin your dealers dashboard!

Sometimes the load speeds with the VPN set up for USA server is dropping pretty significantly and you have to wait around 4 to 5 secs to see the actual window you are pressing at the moment and which you are actually trying to access. I feel like the customer information sometimes is not located in the places I want it to see. For example, the ZIP code and the customers location is located in the "Credit App" section for some reason, which I couldn't find when I first launched this CRM.

Rob
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best one stop software shop in the industry

Kommentare: 10/10

I have been using DealerCenter for years now at several different car dealerships. I work as a consultant, and the first thing I always do when I come to a new shop is get everything switched to DealerCenter. They are truly the best one stop shop in the industry and allow me to have seamless processes. Their DMS is probably the best I have ever used, allowing me to submit to all my lenders (including RouteOne and DealerTrack lenders) in one spot as opposed to having to run my business from multiple platforms. I also have been able to save these dealerships a lot of money by switching them from 700 credit to DealerCenter for their credit pulls. Easily the most affordable in the industry. Bravo DealerCenter! And thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all you do! You are an invaluable asset to my business.

I wish they had more lender options for Arkansas

Mohamed
General manager in USA

DealerCenter the DMS you need

Kommentare: Great experience overall I enjoy using it

Great and easy to use nice looking platform helps me get work done

The cost is a bit high but it does offer a lot

Katelynn

Not worth the price

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Just that you can see cars for sale around you and prices they go for

I dont like the whole process for adding inventory or the whole set up

Max
Manager in USA

The best customer service

Kommentare: So happy with DC and [sensitive content hidden] my rep.

The customer support and service make it easy!

Pretty much I'm running my business in DC

Anthony
General Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buy Here Pay Here

Kommentare: Customer service is promptly and to the point easy to understand.

very easy to take payments and easy to fiend it all

understanding balance forward is not that easy yet.

Dealer Review

Kommentare: The ease of being able to apply certain aspects of each deal

The ease of use and the website and the response from the sales rep [sensitive content hidden]

Sometimes it can be convoluted and confusing.

Brett
Sales Manager in USA

Great Company

Kommentare: It has so far been very pleasant. [sensitive content hidden] is who has been handling the account and he has done an excellent job!

Affordable and ease of the website. Tons of options to chose to tailor to you

We have not had it long enough to have a con at this moment

ARIADNA
Manager in USA

DealerCenter is Awesome!!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We use Dealer Center as our DMS and we absolutely love it. We have integrated it with different systems and our website. I also want to give a special mention to our representative [sensitive content hidden]. She has been extremely helpful and responsive whenever we have needed assistance. Thank you so much! We highly recommend it.

It can be a little pricy if you add a big amount of products.

LORI
DIRECTOR in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DEALER CENTER IS A LIFE SAVER

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

WE ARE PART OF THE CDK SHUTDOWN, AND WITHOUT DEALER CENTER, WE WOULD NOT BE FUNCTIONING AS WELL.... IT HAS DECREASED THE TIME IN FI WITH THE CUSTOMERS AS WE ARE ABLE TO PRINT FORMS INSTEAD OF HANDWRITING. [sensitive content hidden] IS MY WESTLAKE REP AND GAVE ME THE HEADS UP. WE CONTACTED NATALIE ALMANZA. I CANNOT EXPRESS THE GRATITUDE WE HAVE AT [sensitive content hidden] HARD WORK AND DEDICATION... SHE HAS SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH ME PROGRAMMING ALL 4 OF MY STORES AND ALSO TOOK THE TIME TO CALL EACH STORE AND MAKE SURE THEY UNDERSTOOD THE SYSTEM. WITHOUT NATALIE, HONESTLY, I FEEL WE WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST. CUDO'S TO YOUR TEAM FOR STEPPING UP AND OFFERING HELP DURING SUCH A TRAGIC EVENT... YOU ARE KEEPING US ALIVE AND WE ARE IN YOUR DEBT!

AT THIS POINT, THERE ARE NO DOWNSIDES BECAUSE WE ARE ABLE TO TYPE DEALS.

Jo Ann
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

Kommentare: We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Alex
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DealerCenter Is an All in One Software!

Kommentare: My overall experience with DealerCenter has been great with the help of my DealerCenter Rep [sensitive content hidden]. She has helped me transfer my data from Frazer, and export my inventory to Facebook and other marketing sites and is always available when I need her, I really value her knowledge in the industry and I always call on her to help me troubleshoot and get ideas on how to market my business just like a consultant would.

The features I like most about DealerCenter is that everything is located in one central location. The functions are easy to understand and the cloud based software allows me to work from home or auction!

The features I like least would be the price I pay each month, but it is compatible to other DMS softwares which don't include all in one services, or cloud based software.

fayez
Sales & Finance Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wow! Great product, and My rep [sensitive content hidden] is awesome!

Kommentare: Amazing! Will continue to use it till the end of time haha

Wow, Love this program! We use it at our smaller dealership and it is so user friendly. It is extremely easy to run deals to 5 lenders at one time to get the best approval for your customers, the support is really great too. We just got an awesome new rep named [sensitive content hidden] and wow, she is great. Shes so patient, calm, imformative and always looking out for our best interest. Her background working for a dealership like ours really makes me feel like she understands our struggles and stress. Highly recommend dealercenter and [sensitive content hidden] . Keep it up guys :)

Sometimes it can get buggy, but I've realized a lot of times it ends up being my own fault as I tend to move way to quickly through things and dont double check my work!

sales/finance in USA

Great

Kommentare: I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

RAMON

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

OSCAR
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Ahmad
owner in USA

DealerCenter

The DMS is very simple for me to use. It helps to save me time

nothing yet, i will call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep if I need anything

Henri
Principal in USA

HGK Motors LLC

Kommentare: Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

No issues or problems with DC, all good

IYAD

Dealer Center Review

Kommentare: Great experience and training from the representative.

dealer center is an all in one system works great

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

Owner/Finance manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bad Product!! Will Devastate your business!!

Kommentare: Used this for years, Was Great! They changed it at the end of 2015. Now it is down all the time! And not user friendly at all! I use the full DMS. My business is shut down for the third day this week, because their system is down!!, I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in the last year. They never apologize, and have never given a credit for all the days Deal Center has shut down my dealership.
If you use Deal Center, you definitely need a backup system, like Reves, or Fraisier.
Or just go with them in the first place, and save a lot of money, headaches, and lost profit.

System down all the time, cant print reports, without downloading to excel No customer service No one ever returns your calls, unless weeks later

Gavin
Auto Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Inventory Management Program Ever!

Kommentare: Very pleased with Dealer Center. They truly care about giving you the best experience in all categories

The customer service of Dealer Center is something to be proud of. They go the extra mile to make sure your problems get solved if you have one.

The only down side is not having the ability to limit notifications for myself on where specific leads go. Despite being the sales manager and having nothing to do with service, I still see all of the service leads that come through the website.

Misty
VP in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!!

Ease of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing my product rep is amazing!

The accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -

Carolyn

EC CARS

Kommentare: Great experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!

How all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. She’s very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.

I couple of items aren’t working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.

JOHN
UsedCar Dealer in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Dealer Center Review

Kommentare: Great overall experience, when there are glitches [sensitive content hidden] opens a support case.

I like being able to submit to multiple lenders from my DC, [sensitive content hidden] is my rep and is always there for me.

There are many small glitches in the software.

Daniela

Capitol Auto Sales

Kommentare: Their representative is very polite and calls when needed

I like the products CRM and the pro that I will be adding soon. Because can communicate with the customers

taxes and doc fee has a flat rate instead of 5% of the total gross in MI. for example in MI the max rate is 210 for vehicles over $4500 but vehicles under $4500 are supposed to be 5%. License plate fee needs to be integrated into the software to avoid have to go to the MI state website and category fee isn't matching