Über DealerCenter

Umfassende DMS-Software für unabhängige Autohändler*innen mit Bestandsverfolgung, Kundendatenbank, Kreditauskunft und Formularen.

Erfahre mehr über DealerCenter

Not upset about the price either. I came from bigger dealerships who used DealerSocket and Autosoft and their costs were significantly more.

I think it's very annoying how every time I do something it opens new tabs.

Bewertungen zu DealerCenter

4,9

DealerCenter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.398 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DealerCenter bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.398)

Vladyslav
Vladyslav
Internet Sales Person in Ukraine
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM to work in!

Kommentare: Overall the experience is great so far! Hopefully it will develop with the time and will show a good level of development in the future, especially from the User Interface Perspective.

The Interface, UI and UX looks smooth and all on point. The possibility of doing and seeing pretty much everything regarding the lead history and the details of communication with him as well. I pretty like fonts and the main page where you can pin your dealers dashboard!

Sometimes the load speeds with the VPN set up for USA server is dropping pretty significantly and you have to wait around 4 to 5 secs to see the actual window you are pressing at the moment and which you are actually trying to access. I feel like the customer information sometimes is not located in the places I want it to see. For example, the ZIP code and the customers location is located in the "Credit App" section for some reason, which I couldn't find when I first launched this CRM.

Rob
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best one stop software shop in the industry

Kommentare: 10/10

I have been using DealerCenter for years now at several different car dealerships. I work as a consultant, and the first thing I always do when I come to a new shop is get everything switched to DealerCenter. They are truly the best one stop shop in the industry and allow me to have seamless processes. Their DMS is probably the best I have ever used, allowing me to submit to all my lenders (including RouteOne and DealerTrack lenders) in one spot as opposed to having to run my business from multiple platforms. I also have been able to save these dealerships a lot of money by switching them from 700 credit to DealerCenter for their credit pulls. Easily the most affordable in the industry. Bravo DealerCenter! And thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all you do! You are an invaluable asset to my business.

I wish they had more lender options for Arkansas

OWNER in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dealer Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The ease of being able to apply certain aspects of each deal

The ease of use and the website and the response from the sales rep [sensitive content hidden]

Sometimes it can be convoluted and confusing.

Josh
Dealership Owner in USA

DealerCenter Use

Kommentare: All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Gary
Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Impressive

Kommentare: I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days.
In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air.
A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value. All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Donnie
General Manager in USA

The rep Rocks!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

The convenience of everything being in one place

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Harvey

Dealercenter Changed my business

Kommentare: My overall experience has been awesome! [sensitive content hidden] is my sales rep and I love her to pieces! She has been essential to my growth and knowledge with the software. She's really the reason I've expanded the tools that I use including Routeone and out of state titling practices.

I Love my website and how easy it is to manager inventory on the dealercenter homepage and app. I also love the fact that customers can submit applications via my website for an easier sales process.

Prices is my least favorite factor but I love the software.

Summer

Dealer Center website

Kommentare: Positive

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Sean
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Dusty
Fixed Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dusty Miller

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Love it and will continue to use it as our primary source for several processes

a lot of valuable information in one location

You haven't added AI features yet but I'm sure they are coming

Victor
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software at a Great Price!

Kommentare: So far it has been positive. Very intuitive. I would like to see some improvements, but it seems they are working on them.

Very easy to use. Intuitive functions etc. Very modern look and love that it is web-based so accessible from anywhere.

You have to dig to find some functions/reports etc. Would have like better training also. Learning on our own as we go.

Jo Ann
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

Kommentare: We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Dan
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Kommentare: Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

Mely

Happy dealer center user

Kommentare: We have been working with DealerCenter- we got our website up and completed CRM training. The software is easy to use and we've started the change to use DealerCenter instead of Frazer do to it being a one stop shop- our rep [sensitive content hidden] has been amazing at helping us with any questions that we have had regarding the software. She is always willing to help any way she can and gets things done in a timely manner. We love that she always has a positive attitude and ready to tackle any issues we come across.

That I can manage my business all in one which saves me a lot of time and makes the whole selling a car process a lot easier.

The only thing I don't like is my facebook integration has not been set up fully, but my rep is working on it.

Nima
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

Richard

Above and Beyond

Kommentare: My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

AHMED
OWNER in USA

DealerCenter Review

Kommentare: The support team provided a quick and easy training for add OAPP

I like that i can use the app for scanning drivers license and vins. It's easy to use and has all the documents needed.

I dont like that the license scanner does not put the correct state or expiration date

Elie

DealerCenter is awesome

I had the best experience with DealerCenter's rep today. We actually knew each other when he was my rep at his previous company and my previous dealer. I was already impressed with the softweare and DealerCenter prior but the special service our rep provided me by pointing out areas in my business that I can patch up and tweak for the better based on his automotive experience in the past was the icing on the cake! DealerCenter is an awesome tool and any dealership serious about their business and lead manaagment should seriously consider using DealerCenter!

there really aren't many cons since it's an awesome tool and you get so much value out of it. Maybe to nitpick, we would like to have some more options with the e-mail templates.

gary
slaes manager in USA

customer service agent is there when you need her and is super friendly & helpful. You should have

Customer service is extremely helpful! you should have her cloned and pay her double. she makes calling with a problem a good experience. always helpful and keeps you smiling. I have been in the car business for 36 years and she is a keeper. knowledgeable and friendly is a great and rare combination. person to person contact is more valuable than ever in this day and age of computer routers which is so impersonal. I wish more companies would go back to friendly people who talk to you instead of bouncing you around their computer system.

Misty
VP in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!!

Ease of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing my product rep is amazing!

The accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -

Carolyn

EC CARS

Kommentare: Great experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!

How all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. She’s very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.

I couple of items aren’t working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.

Kelvin
Ownwer in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, multiple ways to get around. We love the program. Love how everything synced.

Kommentare: efficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.

we love how we can use the software for our finance, CRM and Desk managing software. and also use it from pretty much everywhere. The support team is also very good. I am very pleased with the service. Whenever I have a question it gets answered the price is unbeatable.

if I had to put a con on. I would probably say that my most recent clients do show up under my prospects. Its only a select few. Maybe that's something I have to tweek. but that's about it.

Tabitha
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision!

Kommentare: I love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!

We switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!

The only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.

Mahmoud

DealerCenter review

I like that DealerCenter staff is very professional and patient

no complaints about this system at the moment

Al
Administrator in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great source for our dealership and great customer service.

Kommentare: It took much longer than expected to hear from someone to get started, but once I made contact with one of their representatives it was incredibly smooth and a great experience.

- Easy to Use - Friendly Customer Service - The score is a good selling tool

The AutoCheck history report shows much less content then their competitors, do not offer a history based suggested retail price, and the last reported mileage on the history report is often much much less than the actual mileage on the vehicle.