Visual Utility Billing Program

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Lori H.
Office Admin.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: the Municipal Authority recently added ACH billing for its customers, it has made making payments for customers easy and importing all these payments at one time has been a time saver.

Vorteile: VUB is easy to use, there are many features to help with DEP reports and Board reports.
Customer Service is outstanding, the people at Diversified Technology are always helpful and very knowledgeable.

Nachteile: There are no cons to this software, if I had to pick something I would say there are so many things you can do that I don't have enough time to explore all the possibilities.

Final billing

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Barbara W.
Pension/Payroll Coordinator
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Loveeee you guys! I feel like I know everyone and they know me (even tho I some of us have never met!)

Vorteile: Easy to use and support is ALWAYS there for me :)

Nachteile: I wish on the main screen you could "search for owner" and it also show the amount owed so I don't have to go into each individual account to give them their total balance.

WVA Review

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Elizabeth F.
Billing Clerk
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have only been using Visual Utility Billing for about a year now. At first it was a little confusing but by following the steps as followed I was able to learn very quickly. Entering payments and processing bills has become second nature.

Vorteile: While entering payments and printing bills the steps are very clear and easy to follow.

Nachteile: VUB is constantly logging me off and giving me error messages while I'm trying to process the bills.