Über Diversified Billing

Billing, payment processing and customer service software for water, sewer, trash, gas, electric utilities with 2,500-25,000 customers.

Erfahre mehr über Diversified Billing

Pulling specific reports can be hassle can be difficult.

Bewertungen zu Diversified Billing

Diversified Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 40 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Diversified Billing bereits verwendet?

Susan D.
Bookkeeper in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Takes efficiency to a whole new level.

Kommentare: I'm highly satisfied with the software. The customer service is quick, friendly and knowledgeable. They have the background to know what I want and how to execute it. They really have made things go smoother for our office and I owe them a ton of gratitude.

The barcode printed on each bill makes the task of posting payments very quick. What use to take me 4 hours for a large deposit now only takes 45 minutes.

Like most other software's, there's lack of options for collections efforts.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hi Suusan, thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review. We have several tools to help with collections efforts. I asked one of the support staff to give you a call to be sure you were aware of everything available.

Heather D.
Office Specialist in USA

Visual Utility Billing review

Kommentare: Minimal problems have occurred with this software and if they did occur they were resolved within a day or two.

I love how with each process you need to do, the software basically walks you through each step.

The confusion on owner tenant when you want to just send an email verses mailing a hard copy also or not at all.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Heather. Many thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I sure hope BOMB diggity is a good thing! I will ask one of the support team to reach out and work with you on streamlining owner-tenant communications.

Sherry Y.

Water Utility

Kommentare: My coworker, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been trying for a few months to get a customized price from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. No one else can provide it. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several weeks ago about trying their new software (complete rewrite). She downloaded the info, and again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was to get in touch with me. Still waiting.

I like the handheld 'beeper' which I've used for years. All data has posted properly and quickly.

We have gotten error messages a few times a week. I hit ignore, and it usually proceeds. Some changes that Diversified made are not global; only available in some screens and the old way for others. There is a misspelled word that irritates me every time I see it. They cannot change it.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Sherry. We appreciate you taking the time to review Diversified Technology Software. We obviously dropped the ball in following up on your request to upgrade your software. My apologies. One of our team has reached out to you to rectify the situation.

Kelly R.
Administrative Assistant in USA

PASA Diversified Billing Review

Kommentare: Overall, the software has worked very well for us. There are additional features that would be nice to have but we are very satisfied.

the software billing is very user friendly. The staff is very helpful when contacted for issues or problems that come up.

Although the reports are very good it would be nice to be able to customize reports some of the reports to print specific information we need.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Kelly. Thanks very much for submitting your review. I will ask one of the support team to give you a call and try to customize a report to get you exactly the information you need.

Cheryl B.
Borough Secretary in USA

Review

Kommentare: The system has been super easy. I love the ability to email bills, receive online payments and upload meter readings instead of having to manually enter all of that date.

The ease of processing bills and receipts was very easy to grasp. The customer inquiry is very easy to use. We converted our old billing system to Diversified and it was almost seamless.

I would like the ability to view consolidated bills for landlords. I would also like to see some of the reports tweaked or have the ability for the customer to tweak a report based on specific information you need. Our customers would also like the ability to pay by echeck, instead of credit/debit card.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Cheryl. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I will ask one of our support staff to reach out to you to discuss the issues you raised and see if we can't figure out a way to address them.

Bernice R.
Office Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Diversified Billing Experience

Kommentare: My overall experience with the software is wonderful. The customer support I received was A+. Spending hours and hours on the phone and the step by step instructions as well as their patience really helped me to learn this software and help my staff.

Diversified software is extremely easy to use. The method of accepting payments is a plus and helps eliminate many errors by being able to check your figures before posting. Billing is the feature I like most. It is so simple.

What I like least about it is the final billing for our customers who transfer. It generates a final bill but doesn't allow a way to just transfer the account without doing an adjustment to the new account

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hi Bernice, thanks so much for writing a review. I'll discuss your thoughts about handling final billings with our support and development teams to see if there is a way we can streamline the process.

Jeanette C.
secretary in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lykens Borough

Kommentare: No issues.

The software is extremely user friendly and reliable. Customer service is awesome, very friendly and knowledgeable about the software.

I use the software at more than one business. The only feature at this time that I would like to see updated would be the ability to reprint an annual coupon book under a new name when a property is sold in the middle of a year.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Jeanette. Thanks very much for taking the time to review and for your kinds words.

Mary S.
Customer Support Assistant in USA

Diversified Billing Review

Kommentare: In both of the jobs that I have worked with Diversified Billing, I have had a great overall experience. I like the ease of using the program, and all the information about our customers that it contains; this is very helpful in my job. The staff at the billing dept. are very friendly and always ready to help assist with any issues that arise.

I have only been in my current job for a year, but I also used Diversified Billing in a previous job, and I find that it is an easy program to learn and use. I like that I have three different ways that I can search for an account depending on what info I am provided. I also like that there is a comment area on each account that I can record changes that I make, and also see what was done by other users.

The one feature I don't like is that when I run the report for Final Customers with a Balance that it groups all customers together (i.e. accounts due a credit with accounts that have a balance due). I would like these to be separated, and I have talked with the staff at Diversified Billing and they are looking into trying to separate the two accounts.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hi Mary. Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a review of Diversified Billing. You have a unique perspective, having used it in two different position.

Jamie K.
Billing Supervisor in USA

Diversified Billing Review

Kommentare: A few years back we switched from another billing software to Diversified and it has been a very good change. Processed do not take as long. The old software was much more complicated. I am thankful that I never had to train anyone else on how to use it. Customers seem to understand their bills much better and if there is an issue we can usually get help very quickly. All in all I am very happy with Diversified.

I find Diversified billing software easy to use and easy to teach new employees to use. Most processes are quick and easy to use unlike previous billing software that I have used.

The only real issue that I have is that we can only have 1 person do a process such as billing or notices at a time. So if 1 person is working on a large billing, which may take a while, I am not able to do adjustments or notices until they are completely updated.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello, Jamie. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it.

Jennifer P.
Administrative Assistant II in
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This program gets the job done.

Kommentare: The diversified software is fairly easy to use, if not totally intuitive. And I've always gotten quick help when I've called in for assistance.

With this program you are able to track history for years. That includes usage history, payment history, and billing. The customer information is generally easy to find.

The difficulty with the product is when you need to reprint a bill, that is when I have problems. You have to go to the individual customer account. Find the billing you need to reprint, then while there is an option in the screen to print, the function does not work, so you have to go to a separate A/R area and find the batch of bills and reprint by account number. And when it reprints, there is random text entered at the bottom of the bill.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Jennifer. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Sorry you are having difficulty reprinting a bill. I've taken the liberty of asking one of our support folks to reach out to you to troubleshoot the problem.

Laura B.
Business Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect billing system for our organization!

Kommentare: Our organization deals with many contractors but Diversified is the lifeblood of our revenue. Any time support is needed, someone is always at the end of the phone to discuss. After 21 years of use, we still have no regrets.

We started using Diversified Billing in 1999 and have never looked back nor regretted our choice. Everything is point and click and the staff at Diversified is constantly thinking of new ways to improve their product so it never stagnates. In regards to the staff and support, if I was able to give 100 stars instead of just 5 I would have. Any issue we may have had, the staff was immediately involved to assist.

My least favorite was the conversion but only because our former programmer was not in any way prepared for what needed to take place. Fortunately, the Diversified staff knew exactly what needed to be done and how so we were able to succeed with our endeavor.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Laura, thanks so much for being a long-time client. We appreciate you!

Elizabeth F.
Billing Clerk in USA

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I am pleased with VUB and all the support I have received. I have become so much more comfortable using this system over the last 3 years!

I really appreciate the support that I am given when calling the help line. Everyone I have spoken to is very pleasant. Zach has helped me many times over the last 2 years at least. He is always very respectful and knows exactly what to do.

Over the last year I have had issues trying to send out my customers water and sewer bills by email. I'm told that the email bills are being sent but I am not able to see them on our outgoing Gmail account. This makes me very uneasy. Not knowing if my customers have actually received there water and sewer bill or not. I've been thinking about starting to scan them in and sending them from my own email which will take longer but I would feel much more comfortable in the end.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the positive review, Elizabeth. There is a way to get confirmations that your email bills have been sent. One of our support reps will be in touch to explain what is entailed.

Contessa K.
Office Manager in USA

Easy to Learn

Kommentare: I can not say enough good about Diversified Billing! It has made applying customer payments a quick and easy process, and it is perfect for billing our 2,000 customers. Customer support is outstanding! They are just a phone call away to help with any questions or concerns. Diversified Billing makes you feel like you are working together, not alone. I would recommend it to EVERYONE looking for billing software or updating their billing software.

Diversified Billing is so easy to use! The layout of the screen is easy to follow and read which makes learning how to use the system pretty simple. The step by step feature is a great help if you get pulled away or interrupted from your task. Easy to use...easy to learn!

I can honestly say that I can not think of one Con about Diversified Billing.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Thank you so much for the kind words, Contessa. We appreciate you.

Mary K.
Administrative assistant in USA

Municipal Auhtority of Allegheny Township

Kommentare: I would say my overall experience with Diversified billing is positive and I'm glad we use it.

Since we bar coded our invoices, receipting could not be easier. Which really is our main purpose and the primary use of the product. Customer service has always been of the highest standard. I have never been disappointed with the help I get when I need it.

I don't care for the fact that the history screen in Inquiry doesn't give you a total number. It's hard to explain to a customer on the phone why they owe a certain amount when you have to add it on the fly. I think there are reports I could run and use that I don't know about. A manual would help.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hi Mary, many thanks for taking the time to write a review. I will have one of out support folks give you a call to show you how to quickly find the total amount due.

Karalee B.
Deputy Clerk-Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use for day to day operations

Kommentare: It is a huge time saver over our previous software.

Payment posting is easy. The processes are laid out clearly.

Some of the reports could contain more information.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Karalee. Many thanks for taking the time to post a review. I will ask one of our support team to give you a call to see if we can configure a report to get you exactly the info you need.

Polly K.
Water Clerk in USA

Diversified

Kommentare: I

There is very little if anything that I don't like about this software. I was new to utility billing when the City of Calico Rock approved a change to our software. The differences in the software I was trained on and Diversified are decades apart. It has cut the time it took me to get bills printed by 50%, that is time i can use elsewhere easily.

I do wish there was a help section for me to simply look up and read rather than having to contact someone. Many times i just need to refresh my memory.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Polly, thanks so much for submitting your review. If you click on Help in the menu bar at the top of the screen and then click on Online Help, you should find very thorough instructions for operating every function in the system. The help system is organized in exactly the same way as menu structure. So just look for the menu item on which you need a refresher.

Barbara O.

Top Quality Billing Company

Kommentare: Diversified Billing is wonderful! They are quick to answer questions and respond to emails. They always confirm receiving emails and include documentation when necessary. They are helpful when we have issues to be resolved.

The ability to compile and share reports is extremely useful. The updated sign in procedure is easy but very secure. Adding information to our billing statements is an added plus since mandates are changes rapidly and we are able to share this information as well as community information with our clients.

I would appreciate more training to understand the software a little better and it's capabilities. Are there video tutorials available? If so, I don't recall being informed about them.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Thanks very much for taking a moment to share your thoughts, Barbara. One of the support staff will be in touch to direct you to our online tutorials and answer any specific questions you might have.

Donna A.
Clerk/Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User since 2008

Kommentare: We are a small municipality with approximately 560 accounts. The program has been great to use and would recommend it to future customers.

The program is user friendly. I have actually been contacted by some other municipalities looking for a new software billing program and have told them how the program is simple to use.

The number one challenge is the number of times throughout the day the the program locks up and has to be exited and restarted.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Donna. Thanks very much for your review. Sorry you are having lock-up issues. I have asked our support team to reach out to you to work on getting the issues resolved.

Marissa M.
Secretary/Treasurer in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with this product

Kommentare: This has made my work duties in utility billing so much easier. It is very accurate and shoes very clear records and provides excellent reports.

I love the abilities to customize date for each individual customer. Being able to make special notations for each customer is very important to us.

If you enter something the system doesn't like, it tends to just crash. I understand there is constant updated to the program(which makes it so great), but this can really become bothersome if you are in the middle of something.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Marissa. Thanks very much for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate it.

Barbara W.
Pension/Payroll Coordinator/ Utility Billing in USA

Proud User

Kommentare: I have loved working with the Diversified Crew! They are all pretty amazing! I do feel like it is a "family oriented" group. They have always been good to me and I respect that so much!

Great customer service! If I need anything, the crew is amazing!! Easy to learn and use. Reports are good.

The only negative input I have on this system is getting the error messages and shutting down on me. However; with that said, my system now is due for an upgrade. Everything has been put on hold due to the Coronavirus.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Barbara. Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Lori H.
Office Admin. in USA

Visual Utility Billing Program

Kommentare: the Municipal Authority recently added ACH billing for its customers, it has made making payments for customers easy and importing all these payments at one time has been a time saver.

VUB is easy to use, there are many features to help with DEP reports and Board reports. Customer Service is outstanding, the people at Diversified Technology are always helpful and very knowledgeable.

There are no cons to this software, if I had to pick something I would say there are so many things you can do that I don't have enough time to explore all the possibilities.

Chris P.
Assistant Borough Manager of Blakely in USA

Good software

Kommentare: Works well and does what we need it to do. Waiting to speak to the company about the online portal for payment to see how the pricing structure has changed.

Good software that once learned is relatively easy to navigate.

Has some odd bugs that my administrator does find to be annoying at times. Also, the online portal for payments seems a little pricey.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Chris, thanks so much for writing a review. The customer payment and information portal is now offered to clients without charge. I will have one of our folks reach out to you to discuss implementation.

Linda S.
Borough Manager in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good solid product

Kommentare: No problems. Staff of very friendly and helpful

Ease of use and that it could be customized to our needs

Follow up from company on yearly updates is a bit slow and I have to call and check to be sure updates are current

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello, Linda. Thanks very much for your review of Diversified Billing. We appreciate it.

Todd O.
Manager in USA

Waste Water billing system

Kommentare: Very good. Always answers the phone or calls back real quick.

Versatility of the system and the customer service. They always have been really good with adapting to our needs.

It seems like it could be simpler. Seems to be hard to pickup for a new employee, but its getting better.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Hello Todd. We appreciate you taking time to review Diversified Technology software.

Denise S.

Excellent Product

I liked that it is customized to our needs.

At first when I had to write off $ amounts, I had to go in line per line, but now there is a "write off" button.

Antwort von Diversified Billing

Thank you, Denise. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review.