Über Benchmark Email

Plug-and-Play-E-Mail-Marketing und Marketingautomatisierung für kleine bis mittlere Unternehmen auf der ganzen Welt. 9 unterstützte Sprachen

Erfahre mehr über Benchmark Email

It was easy to turn a web post into an email, and list captures were fully integrated.

Most of the email appears to be arriving in people's spam inboxes. Can't seem to resend email to people who have soft bounces.

Bewertungen zu Benchmark Email

4,0

Benchmark Email hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 176 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Benchmark Email bereits verwendet?

Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Review of Benchmark Email

Kommentare: Very good! Customer support responded quickly to my inquiries. For emailing your customer base easily and on a regular basis - this is good value for the money.

I loved the ability to design newsletters and email them directly to my subscribers. They have many different templates for you to choose from. The ease of use made my actual "writing time" for a newsletter minimal.

I used Benchmark when I first started in online business. It was very easy to use and the price was in my comfort zone. I then tried to set up a couple of "funnels" and could not do so (this was a couple of years ago - so time may have changed). I contacted Customer Support and was informed that the system I was trying to put in place was not available through Benchmark, that they were only for emailing directly. Unfortunately, I had to close my account and move on to a competitor that did allow me to build out my funnels for online marketing.

Manuel
Manuel
Marketing Publicity Manager in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Email through this app is inexpensive and comes with an excellent user interface

Kommentare: When choosing an email marketing service, I primarily considered well-known tools. I reviewed the free demo versions of these tools when making a comparison. One tool in particular stood out above the rest: Benchmark Email. I started using it immediately without any need for a manual. Additionally, its price is cheaper than other domestic email sending tools. The reporting features are also easy to comprehend and understand. Therefore, I recommend Benchmark Email to anyone that has recently switched to an email marketing tool and isn't fluent in marketing automation terminology.

Email marketing consists of many different functions. These include setting up segments, measuring open and click thru rates and pausing delivery. It's also extremely cost-effective if it can create landing pages and is easy to use. Programming knowledge is not required to use these functions, workshops are held for this purpose. This app provides easy-to-use email software with a reasonable price. Even if you don't know how to use it, you can still create attractive emails with intuitive operations. The app makes it simple to view information like the open rate

Even though it currently has limited functionality, it would be great if the EMA tool was more than just a mailing list. I hope it eventually becomes the best tool that's more than just a middle-of-the-road tool like MA.

Robert
Owner in Rumänien
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First I tested it and stopped using it

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It was easy to setup and get the campaigns going.

The price is not lowest one for this kind of software.

letzte Woche

We are happy that you are finding it simple to launch your email marketing campaigns with Benchmark Email. It's our goal to empower marketers with simple tools that get results.

Judith
CEO/Bus Dev in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Waiting For the Beta

Kommentare: I have used other email marketing programs. I chose Benchmark because I wanted an inexpensive option for a project for a client. I would say Benchmark is easy to use and easy to learn especially if you have ever used an email marketing program before. But like all software programs, it has its quirks and you learn to get around them. But Benchmark's tutorials, FAQs and feature lists may not supply you with all the information you need. For instance, there are two email automation programs that each offer only one or two automated steps after the trigger. Nowhere in the documentation did it clearly state that only the Automation Pro, that is still in Beta, offers a customer's journey that you can use to send out more than two emails in a sequence. On the other hand, don't pay for more than you need. If you blast out emails to a list of established customers with only quarterly sales discounts, or discounts for birthdays and holidays, Benchmark is enough. And Benchmark is inexpensive. But if you want to onboard various segments of your customers, educating them and eliciting their engagement, this is not the email marketing program for you. There are two locations for live support, one is offshore and the other is domestic. The offshore folks are nice people but they mainly operate by rote. The domestic support gets it right, but I am still waiting to find out if a personalized greeting can be added to the Automation Beta. In my opinion, a personalized greeting should be a standard feature in a customer's journey. I don't know if it is or not and none of their stated info tells you.

Benchmark is easy to use. Easy to set up. Good for very simple customer outreach, i.e a storefront that collects emails and wants to alert customers to sales.

Very limited feature set. Not standard at this point.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hi Judith, We appreciate you using Benchmark Email and taking the time to provide some feedback. Thank you for your kind words in regards to our ease of use as well. We do, however, want to address some of your points in regards to our FAQs and tutorials as well as Automation Pro. Admittedly, our FAQs and tutorials are an area we¿d like to put more focus on. That¿s why we¿ve recently established a training department to help keep those areas better up-to-date and helpful to marketers. Our tools are constantly evolving and the support resources we provide must as well. We¿re confident this new department will succeed in this regard, as well as with keeping all support offices across the globe on the same page. Your feedback in regards to Automation Pro is an integral part of the beta process. We expect new features to continue to be added to the automation platform throughout the beta period and after. Again, thanks for the kind words and feedback.

Frank
Co-founder & Executive Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Benchmark Email Is The Benchmark of Email Marketing

Kommentare: We have used BE since 2016 and only have one other similar service in case we need a backup, but have not needed it. Benchmark Email service is a sure thing we have come to depend on because 90% of our subscribers communicate with us by email rather than social media.

Benchmark Email has an archive page of past email campaigns sent. This also has very good SEO! It also has a community area that works like a blog, but needs some attention to the design and updating the social share buttons. So when we send out an email we also link to either of the above for subscribers to keep track if they missed an email or want to share it. We don't need to depend on a blog or website, though we have that too.

With regards to the archive page the emails send often post out or order, so I have to go in there from time to time an put them in order. There are other glitches like this but not often, that don't really affect the emails being sent, however support has always been accommodating either with a fix or a solution.

Andrew
Research Manager in Vietnam
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisfied and will continue to use Benchmark . I started on a Free Trial and upgraded to a paid service. I plan on sticking to Benchmark for a quarterly newsletter and using to send invitation or special emails.

This platform is very user-friendly. It doesn't take much effort to get up to speed on how to use it, and there are many email templates to choose from so you don't always have to create something from scratch! I think it's good value for the money, and the support team has been very helpful in my experience.

There ares some features where I feel limited. I am not too experienced with softwares like this, so I don't know what's available....but I really wish there was a pop-up feature, where users could click on a button and it would connect to their email to forward a newsletter for example. I also have experienced some deliverability issues and have not been 100% satisfied with the response. I think with this and being a new user, it takes time to learn and develop the best strategy.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Andrew, Thank you for the review and high rating. Regarding the feature you mentioned, we do have a forward option for the campaigns you send. When you have a moment, log in and chat with us, we'd love to show you how this feature works and also how to improve your deliverability. - Benchmark Team

Craig
Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Antiquated Platform With Horrible Customer Service

Kommentare: Benchmark simply didn't meet our needs. Switching to Mailchimp was simple and one of the best decisions we could have made at the time.

The overall functionality of the system was adequate and did what we needed it to do at the time (2011-2012). System was fairly intuitive

Bounce rates would change drastically for no apparent reason. Customer support was of no assistance at the time and was located offshore, so they were hard to reach during our normal business hours. We rarely dealt with the same rep, which was time consuming as we had to explain our situation on multiple occasions.

Abed
Therapist, Geologist, Researcher in Libanon
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Benchmark Email

Kommentare: No benefits yet

Ease of use. Nice design, Makes it easy to track performance

I have sent the first email yesterday. Out of 409 people, only 75 have viewed the mail so far. No one registered online yet. One concern is that emails go to promotion or to junk. Another, is that marketing for your software is misleading. Is started with the free plan thinking that I can upload up to 2400 contacts and email them. The free plan did not work properly, I was allowed to email 250 persons a month, and I wasnt allowed to upload the contact list because your check found out that I have more than 5% invalid emails ( I believe this is a policy to force upgrading to pro, which we were going to do after testing the performance of benchmark).

Fundraising, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great customer service!

Kommentare: I'm impressed with how professional they are, as well as how accessible. It's not hard to reach someone when something goes wrong (which is usually due to my inexperience with their interface).

Benchmark is head and shoulders above our experiences with other firms. While the interface is not quite as intuitive as I would like, it is easy enough to master, and there is ample customer service to help along the way. I cannot say enough good things about the people I've dealt with there so far.

I did have a problem with importing a graphic, even though it was in a format normally accepted (jpeg). Haven't found the time to resolve this, but that's on me, not them.

Alberto
Sales Support in Italien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to access platform

Benchmark Email stands out with its advanced scheduling feature, keeping contacts informed even when I'm busy. Although the interface lacks some intuitiveness, the exceptional customer service compensates. Unlike other platforms, Benchmark allows unlimited emails without extra charges, based on the number of records. Its simplicity makes writing newsletters enjoyable, impressing parents with personalized updates and photos.

While Benchmark Email falls short in image storage for my subscription level, its deliverability needs improvement as emails often end up in spam folders. Resending emails to soft bounces and through contacts is problematic. Text formatting glitches occur, and the requirement to create segments for targeted emails is inconvenient. Unfortunately, my website's lack of integration with Benchmark is an additional challenge. The frequent change in email senders hampers recipient spam filters.

Juan
WebMaster in Costa Rica
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unlimited emails per day, this is how I summarize this efficient platform

Kommentare: In the company where we use this tool, we send between 10,000 and 15,000 emails a day, the most important thing is that at the end of the month there are more than 250,000 emails to our databases, with open rates always above 10% and with tools tracking, landing pages and many other functions we have always stressed that Benchmark Email is the best company of its kind in the world. Others much more recognized may offer the same, but at prices well above what they grant, so you will always be grateful with this tool

The main feature to highlight is the price (what they provide for that excellent price is hard to match for many other competing companies) and its excellent function of being able to send thousands of emails per day to my lists, without thinking that they will charge me extras or that my emails will end.

It will sound strange, but in more than 5 years of using this Benchmark Email platform, we have never had problems of any kind, they have always served us excellently, they have always offered us improvements at unbeatable prices and we have never had problems.

Jaden Rose
CEO in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to Use Email Marketing

Kommentare: I think this is a good free software to use for basic email marketing.

I liked using this email marketing software when I was just getting started. It had a free and cheap first tier account. I used the forms to integrate onto my website. I also sent out weekly emails to my list. I also used some of the "light" email automations.

In order to use more complex email automations, you have to switch over to a paid tier.

Amanda
Marketing Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good but better customer communication needed

Kommentare: Overall, the program works well. Communication needs worked on.

The software is easy to use and offers a variety of layouts.

Over the past 12 months or so, Benchmark has removed several internal functions. No communication about the changes was shared and we did not find out until we had to contact customer service. Each time we were told that Benchmark now recommends third-party add-ins.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Amanda, Thanks for your review. We will take your feedback into consideration. - Benchmark Team

Mohammed
Senior marketing manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Email feedback from

Kommentare: Average

Good for normal email campaign and good that BM has inbuilt list of unsubscribe and invalid contats

Not at all suitable for heavy automation no form for opt out like mail chimp offer

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Mohammed, Thank you for the feedback. Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and ask us about our Manage Subscription form and share with us other concerns you may have. - Benchmark Team

Ian
Author in Kanada
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

A Very Good Auto-responder That Fits My Needs

What I like most about the software is when I signed up it was free up to the first two thousand subscribers and still allows the feature of having an auto-responder on it. This is very helpful to someone when you're first starting out, as an independent self-published author you need something that can send a lead magnet/free gift to get people to sign up to your email list, a lot of the other email list providers don't allow for the auto-responder aspect unless you use a paid version of their software.

As of yet, I can honestly say I haven't found anything difficult with using Benchmark or that there's anything missing or needs to be improved on. It's hard to complain about the free email account when you're starting out.

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: We have been using it for a long time

This software is practical to use in a daily v

The e-mail sender is always changing so the receiver can not record the e-mail address in is non spam list.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Whenever you have a moment, please chat with us, we'd love to assist you on the email sender matter. - Benchmark Team

Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Benchmark Email Saves me money

Kommentare: Benchmark email saw this my problem of keeping in contact monthly with my clients. I find that I’m able to keep my name in front of them and distribute information to them very efficiently. When I relied on mailings I did it much less frequently and it cost a lot more. Paying yearly reduces the fee so much that it’s a no brainer not to use benchmark. And I’ve tried to lease three other services. I found all the others are use more difficult to create and do the emails and much more expensive .

Benchmark software allows me to easily create catchy emails to keep in contact with my clients . I can easily create emails and track it’s openings and click rates.

The software is very good occasionally since I do a lot of my work on the iPad I may have the occasional issue where I need to get on the laptop to do something. But that issue is usually because I’m on an iPad not a PC .

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hi, Thank you for your review and high rating. We would love to hear your feedback on what part of our email editor is not responsive enough to use your iPad. We're always looking to improve our platform features. - Benchmark Team

Nicolette
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

To use or not to use - that is the question

Kommentare: I find it user friendly and has a quality feel and look to it.

I like that once the template is built it is very easy to customize or change components of it from one publication to another as far as text or images, links etc.

I wish when you had an image with text that the text would automatically wrap around the picture instead of having to build in another text box. Otherwise the text is off to the side and there is a large empty column on the right or left. If it had the capacity to text wrap it would be so much easier.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Nicolette, Thanks for your feedback. We noted down the text wrap feature request. - Benchmark Team

Matthew
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Benchmark

It has multiple email templates that allow for creativity while also allowing us to send to multiple segments, multiple email lists and also import our own personal designs.

Difficulty navigating the site, open rates and automated emails

Hello Matthew, Thank you for the review. - Benchmark Team

Diane
Director in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to Communicate!

Kommentare: This has been the best e-mail system we have used. Consistent in delivery, accurate reporting, and analytics.

Benchmark has provided a consistent marketing opportunity for us. The analytics provided are a great added feature to emails. I love the resend option, and the ability to see failure rate and open rate of each e-mail so that we can adapt our wording.

I wish there was an easier way to work with images and templates, and not have to scroll through all uploaded.

Gavin
Gavin
Sales & Marketing in Kanada

Love our experience with Benchmark so far!

We love how easy it is to build emails in benchmark. The drag and drop editor is perfect for our newsletters.

Would love to see more customization options in the drag and drop editor. It can be difficult to match emails to your branding with the font and font weight options.Would love to see more customization options in the drag and drop editor. It can be difficult to match emails to your branding with the font and font weight options.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Gavin, Thanks for the review and sharing your experience with others :) . In regards to matching fonts with your brand, I know it can be a pain sometimes, specially since we only show web-friendly fonts and styles. You are able to make custom font changes if you play with the HTML code though. Here is a quick blog that can help you with that: https://www.psd2html.com/blog/non-web-fonts.html

Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User experience

Kommentare: We are using benchmark for sending new product information and training announcements to all our clients and this is also helping us capture clients who are looking for more details on the program.

Precise report is generated for each email campaign which is easy to review and reflect on campaign performance

Cleaning up hard bounce emails accounts is taking long time as Benchmark doesn't have one client remove hard bounce accounts from all contact list An option to download the report would be much appreciated as it will help us reduce manual report generation, which needs to be submitted to management every week.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and ask us about a solution for cleaning hard bounces and to export your needed report. - Benchmark Team

Maria
Executive Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but could use some updates

Easy to drag and drop images and files to upload. Features are pretty intuitive. Easy to look at and move things around in a template.

Limited to three columns on some templates. When I round a box in the editing mode, it doesn't show the same way in the recipients' email.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Maria, Thanks for your review. Don't doubt in chatting with us if you find any type of formatting issues. We're here to help. - Benchmark Team

President in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dependable 85 percent of the time

Generally easy to use. For the most part, it is easy to get up and running quickly.

Has quirks; what you see in the editor is NOT always what you get, and organizing photos and graphics is cumbersome and could be improved upon.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello John, Thanks for you review. We have noted down your feedback and will work on improving our features. - Benchmark Team

Kara
Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Benchmark Email for small business

Very easy to use, especially to take a previous email and update with current content.

Sometimes graphics/image restrictions can alter your images.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Kara, Thank you for your feedback. Images are a big part of Email Marketing campaigns, we're working on always providing the best experience. Let us know when these restrictions are affecting you. - Benchmark Team