Über Benchmark Email

Plug-and-Play-E-Mail-Marketing und Marketingautomatisierung für kleine bis mittlere Unternehmen auf der ganzen Welt. 9 unterstützte Sprachen

Erfahre mehr über Benchmark Email

Most of the email appears to be arriving in people's spam inboxes. Can't seem to resend email to people who have soft bounces.

Bewertungen zu Benchmark Email

Benchmark Email hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 190 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Benchmark Email bereits verwendet?

Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Review of Benchmark Email

Kommentare: Very good! Customer support responded quickly to my inquiries. For emailing your customer base easily and on a regular basis - this is good value for the money.

I loved the ability to design newsletters and email them directly to my subscribers. They have many different templates for you to choose from. The ease of use made my actual "writing time" for a newsletter minimal.

I used Benchmark when I first started in online business. It was very easy to use and the price was in my comfort zone. I then tried to set up a couple of "funnels" and could not do so (this was a couple of years ago - so time may have changed). I contacted Customer Support and was informed that the system I was trying to put in place was not available through Benchmark, that they were only for emailing directly. Unfortunately, I had to close my account and move on to a competitor that did allow me to build out my funnels for online marketing.

Manuel
Manuel
Marketing Publicity Manager in Mexiko
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Email through this app is inexpensive and comes with an excellent user interface

Kommentare: When choosing an email marketing service, I primarily considered well-known tools. I reviewed the free demo versions of these tools when making a comparison. One tool in particular stood out above the rest: Benchmark Email. I started using it immediately without any need for a manual. Additionally, its price is cheaper than other domestic email sending tools. The reporting features are also easy to comprehend and understand. Therefore, I recommend Benchmark Email to anyone that has recently switched to an email marketing tool and isn't fluent in marketing automation terminology.

Email marketing consists of many different functions. These include setting up segments, measuring open and click thru rates and pausing delivery. It's also extremely cost-effective if it can create landing pages and is easy to use. Programming knowledge is not required to use these functions, workshops are held for this purpose. This app provides easy-to-use email software with a reasonable price. Even if you don't know how to use it, you can still create attractive emails with intuitive operations. The app makes it simple to view information like the open rate

Even though it currently has limited functionality, it would be great if the EMA tool was more than just a mailing list. I hope it eventually becomes the best tool that's more than just a middle-of-the-road tool like MA.

Judith
CEO/Bus Dev in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Waiting For the Beta

Kommentare: I have used other email marketing programs. I chose Benchmark because I wanted an inexpensive option for a project for a client. I would say Benchmark is easy to use and easy to learn especially if you have ever used an email marketing program before. But like all software programs, it has its quirks and you learn to get around them. But Benchmark's tutorials, FAQs and feature lists may not supply you with all the information you need. For instance, there are two email automation programs that each offer only one or two automated steps after the trigger. Nowhere in the documentation did it clearly state that only the Automation Pro, that is still in Beta, offers a customer's journey that you can use to send out more than two emails in a sequence. On the other hand, don't pay for more than you need. If you blast out emails to a list of established customers with only quarterly sales discounts, or discounts for birthdays and holidays, Benchmark is enough. And Benchmark is inexpensive. But if you want to onboard various segments of your customers, educating them and eliciting their engagement, this is not the email marketing program for you. There are two locations for live support, one is offshore and the other is domestic. The offshore folks are nice people but they mainly operate by rote. The domestic support gets it right, but I am still waiting to find out if a personalized greeting can be added to the Automation Beta. In my opinion, a personalized greeting should be a standard feature in a customer's journey. I don't know if it is or not and none of their stated info tells you.

Benchmark is easy to use. Easy to set up. Good for very simple customer outreach, i.e a storefront that collects emails and wants to alert customers to sales.

Very limited feature set. Not standard at this point.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hi Judith, We appreciate you using Benchmark Email and taking the time to provide some feedback. Thank you for your kind words in regards to our ease of use as well. We do, however, want to address some of your points in regards to our FAQs and tutorials as well as Automation Pro. Admittedly, our FAQs and tutorials are an area we¿d like to put more focus on. That¿s why we¿ve recently established a training department to help keep those areas better up-to-date and helpful to marketers. Our tools are constantly evolving and the support resources we provide must as well. We¿re confident this new department will succeed in this regard, as well as with keeping all support offices across the globe on the same page. Your feedback in regards to Automation Pro is an integral part of the beta process. We expect new features to continue to be added to the automation platform throughout the beta period and after. Again, thanks for the kind words and feedback.

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Benchmark Email Review

I am able to reach a lot of prospects by sending high volume outbound marketing emails with Benchmark Email.

The issues that I used to encounter are no longer available since they were rectified upon version update.

Frank
Co-founder & Executive Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Benchmark Email Is The Benchmark of Email Marketing

Kommentare: We have used BE since 2016 and only have one other similar service in case we need a backup, but have not needed it. Benchmark Email service is a sure thing we have come to depend on because 90% of our subscribers communicate with us by email rather than social media.

Benchmark Email has an archive page of past email campaigns sent. This also has very good SEO! It also has a community area that works like a blog, but needs some attention to the design and updating the social share buttons. So when we send out an email we also link to either of the above for subscribers to keep track if they missed an email or want to share it. We don't need to depend on a blog or website, though we have that too.

With regards to the archive page the emails send often post out or order, so I have to go in there from time to time an put them in order. There are other glitches like this but not often, that don't really affect the emails being sent, however support has always been accommodating either with a fix or a solution.

Andrew
Research Manager in Vietnam
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use platform

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisfied and will continue to use Benchmark . I started on a Free Trial and upgraded to a paid service. I plan on sticking to Benchmark for a quarterly newsletter and using to send invitation or special emails.

This platform is very user-friendly. It doesn't take much effort to get up to speed on how to use it, and there are many email templates to choose from so you don't always have to create something from scratch! I think it's good value for the money, and the support team has been very helpful in my experience.

There ares some features where I feel limited. I am not too experienced with softwares like this, so I don't know what's available....but I really wish there was a pop-up feature, where users could click on a button and it would connect to their email to forward a newsletter for example. I also have experienced some deliverability issues and have not been 100% satisfied with the response. I think with this and being a new user, it takes time to learn and develop the best strategy.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Andrew, Thank you for the review and high rating. Regarding the feature you mentioned, we do have a forward option for the campaigns you send. When you have a moment, log in and chat with us, we'd love to show you how this feature works and also how to improve your deliverability. - Benchmark Team

Craig
Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Antiquated Platform With Horrible Customer Service

Kommentare: Benchmark simply didn't meet our needs. Switching to Mailchimp was simple and one of the best decisions we could have made at the time.

The overall functionality of the system was adequate and did what we needed it to do at the time (2011-2012). System was fairly intuitive

Bounce rates would change drastically for no apparent reason. Customer support was of no assistance at the time and was located offshore, so they were hard to reach during our normal business hours. We rarely dealt with the same rep, which was time consuming as we had to explain our situation on multiple occasions.

Abed
Therapist, Geologist, Researcher in Libanon
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Benchmark Email

Kommentare: No benefits yet

Ease of use. Nice design, Makes it easy to track performance

I have sent the first email yesterday. Out of 409 people, only 75 have viewed the mail so far. No one registered online yet. One concern is that emails go to promotion or to junk. Another, is that marketing for your software is misleading. Is started with the free plan thinking that I can upload up to 2400 contacts and email them. The free plan did not work properly, I was allowed to email 250 persons a month, and I wasnt allowed to upload the contact list because your check found out that I have more than 5% invalid emails ( I believe this is a policy to force upgrading to pro, which we were going to do after testing the performance of benchmark).

Fundraising, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great customer service!

Kommentare: I'm impressed with how professional they are, as well as how accessible. It's not hard to reach someone when something goes wrong (which is usually due to my inexperience with their interface).

Benchmark is head and shoulders above our experiences with other firms. While the interface is not quite as intuitive as I would like, it is easy enough to master, and there is ample customer service to help along the way. I cannot say enough good things about the people I've dealt with there so far.

I did have a problem with importing a graphic, even though it was in a format normally accepted (jpeg). Haven't found the time to resolve this, but that's on me, not them.

matthew
matthew
Credit Repair in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very complex but never saw any results yield

Kommentare: I love the application i think maybe given more time id be able to work the system like a pro

I like there is 24/7 live chat support also the drag and drop feature helped A TON !

The email delivery could be better and im filling up my files almost too quick

Juan
WebMaster in Costa Rica
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unlimited emails per day, this is how I summarize this efficient platform

Kommentare: In the company where we use this tool, we send between 10,000 and 15,000 emails a day, the most important thing is that at the end of the month there are more than 250,000 emails to our databases, with open rates always above 10% and with tools tracking, landing pages and many other functions we have always stressed that Benchmark Email is the best company of its kind in the world. Others much more recognized may offer the same, but at prices well above what they grant, so you will always be grateful with this tool

The main feature to highlight is the price (what they provide for that excellent price is hard to match for many other competing companies) and its excellent function of being able to send thousands of emails per day to my lists, without thinking that they will charge me extras or that my emails will end.

It will sound strange, but in more than 5 years of using this Benchmark Email platform, we have never had problems of any kind, they have always served us excellently, they have always offered us improvements at unbeatable prices and we have never had problems.

Jaden Rose
CEO in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to Use Email Marketing

Kommentare: I think this is a good free software to use for basic email marketing.

I liked using this email marketing software when I was just getting started. It had a free and cheap first tier account. I used the forms to integrate onto my website. I also sent out weekly emails to my list. I also used some of the "light" email automations.

In order to use more complex email automations, you have to switch over to a paid tier.

Alberto
Sales Support in Italien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to access platform

Benchmark Email stands out with its advanced scheduling feature, keeping contacts informed even when I'm busy. Although the interface lacks some intuitiveness, the exceptional customer service compensates. Unlike other platforms, Benchmark allows unlimited emails without extra charges, based on the number of records. Its simplicity makes writing newsletters enjoyable, impressing parents with personalized updates and photos.

While Benchmark Email falls short in image storage for my subscription level, its deliverability needs improvement as emails often end up in spam folders. Resending emails to soft bounces and through contacts is problematic. Text formatting glitches occur, and the requirement to create segments for targeted emails is inconvenient. Unfortunately, my website's lack of integration with Benchmark is an additional challenge. The frequent change in email senders hampers recipient spam filters.

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and scalable

Kommentare: Email marketing , small business

Easy to use and very practical, code, 3th parts options, partnert programs

Sometimes emails go to spam and reports dont show exactly what happened

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello, Thanks for your review. Please let us know what you need to see on your reports. We're always improving our features. - Benchmark Team

Marika
Human Resources Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Benchmark Email: A Reliable Email Marketing Solution

Benchmark Email is an affordable and reliable to use. It has been an accurate email marketing solution.

Benchmark Email has been flawless. Benchmark Email has been the best.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Markika, thanks for taking time to leave your feedback! We're happy you've had a positive experience. Let us know how we can continue to help you meet your marketing goals!

Mitch
USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible support and errors on site.

Kommentare: I was very excited to try Benchmark due to its high reviews in various places. I am extremely disappointed by the lack of support received from my national account manager, Tom Mitchell. First he emails to ask if he can help with any questions, then he doesn't respond even with a simple help article about why an email might be "under review," and after I provided screenshots and detailed analysis of HIS product's problems, he wanted to deflect me to chat support. I'm a chief strategy officer. I'm not going to use live chat support, sorry. It seems like this platform is meant for small fries and not for real businesses. I'll be going over to Mailchimp or Constant Contact... they'll at least make an effort to win my business.

Easy to use.

The support received from the company over a simple error with an email "opens" report.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Mitch, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am sorry and disappointed that we weren't able to provide the level of service you expected. As you mention, we are always highly rated and we pride ourselves in having an excellent customer service and support team. I will be sure to take this feedback to our team so we can learn from our mistakes and impress our users with our product and service. Again, apologizes from the team and we hope the next time you try us, we can exceed your expectations!

Michelle
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

It just didn't work for me.

Kommentare: I tried Benchmark Email for a couple of months and while I found it fairly easy to use, I was disappointed in the low amount of "views" my emails got when I checked on the status. I understand that since I do not have my own domain named email, that free email services such as "Gmail" often end up in spam filters. However, I have used another email marketing service and got more opened emails through them, so I fear the stigma is more on Benchmark than the fact that I use a free email provider. Otherwise, I can't explain why the other service I have used worked better. For this reason, I have stopped using Benchmark, after a couple of months, and went back to my previous provider. It's no offense to the service, but if it's not working for me, as a marketing tool, why should I continue to use it?

The emails look very professional and the software is easy to use.

I was not getting enough feedback compared to another marketing tool I have used, so I decided to stop using Benchmark.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Michelle, Thank you for this feedback, it really means a lot to us. Based on your feedback, I understand your decision to use an alternative service. Email delivery is essential to our service. We know we had issues with this in the past and we are working hard to provide our clients with the best email delivery possible. We are improving our vetting systems to avoid "spammer" like clients that could affect our sending reputation and we are improving our back end technology as well. We are also working on more education to help our users understand best email marketing practices. Again, Thank You for this feedback and we hope the next time you try us, your experience is much better. - Daniel Miller

Abhilash
Accountant in USA
Textilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I Love the Powerful Features of Benchmark Email

With Benchmark Email, we are able to make email marketing smooth. It is a powerful tool with great capabilities.

Benchmark Email is amazing. I haven't seen any dislikes.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Looks professional and easy to use

Kommentare: Good. I like the software.

Looks very professional and designs are gorgeous, giving a high-end and legitimate look for our company. I was also surprised and how easy and intuitive everything is. No need to sit through a training when you can figure everything out on your own, quickly. I especially like the free version.

The upgrade for a payment plan doesn't seem worth it for what we use it for. We just need the basics, not all the other bells and whistles.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and high rating. Whenever you have a moment, chat with us, we'd love to share with you how to get the best out of your paid account. - Benchmark Team

Lynette
Assistant in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Benvhmark is easy to use and hreat product

Easy to use. Use the software daily and I never have a problem

Nothing. The software is great to use dsily

Hello Lynette, Thanks for your review and high rating. - Benchmark Team

Julie
Marketing specialist in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good service but inconsistent

Kommentare: It’s good product for the price.

I like how easy it is to manipulate and how quickly it sends immediate messages. Scheduled messages are always on time. Very easy to use and generally quick to create messages that are effective.

Sometimes the “from” address changes even when sent from the same account. Also, sometimes the messages don’t appear like the samples to the same email platform.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Julie, Thank you for the feedback. Please don't doubt in calling us whenever you have a concern. - Benchmark Team

Verity
founder/visionary in Belize
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly, Great Support

Kommentare: I send out a great many videos and wouldn't use a email service without this capability. My trial period was cut short due to the limitations on a free account, forcing me to pay before I had a chance to evaluate the platform. I feel there should be special pricing for a Non-Profit. I'd like to see unlimited contacts and due to a paid account, have unlimited emails.

I've experienced great support and sending my first email was fairly easy. Drag & Drop feature is a good selling point.

The editor is slow and I set the line spacing but it seems to choose what it wants.

mike
web designer in Australien
Internet, Selbstständig

Excellent email marketing tool and possibly the best free start up package available.

Kommentare: It has allowed to start my email campaign with no initial outlay. For someone starting out in internet marketing this service is hard to beat.

Free to open your account and gather up to 2000 subscribers, making this service hard to beat for entrepreneurs to get started in email marketing. Very simple to use and understand.

A little more Wordpress integration would be very welcome and the selection of sign up forms is a little limited.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hello Mike! Thanks for the review. Our free account allows startups to test the waters with email marketing to prove it's success without spending a dime! In regards to Wordpress, have you tried our plugin? You can find it by searching for "Benchmark Email Lite" in Wordpress. If you would like to see improvements on the plugin, please don't hesitate to reach out with your suggestions. We'd love to hear your ideas.

Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User experience

Kommentare: We are using benchmark for sending new product information and training announcements to all our clients and this is also helping us capture clients who are looking for more details on the program.

Precise report is generated for each email campaign which is easy to review and reflect on campaign performance

Cleaning up hard bounce emails accounts is taking long time as Benchmark doesn't have one client remove hard bounce accounts from all contact list An option to download the report would be much appreciated as it will help us reduce manual report generation, which needs to be submitted to management every week.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and ask us about a solution for cleaning hard bounces and to export your needed report. - Benchmark Team

Bryan
Marketing Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great features, better price!

Kommentare: Overall, we have experienced no issues with Benchmark. Our sales team is utilizing specific templates to enhance their communications to prospective customers and our slaes flyers are getting a broader reach.

This software is easy to use and navigate through. Easy to train non-HTML users how to create simple emails.

The survey functionality is very limited within the software.

Hello Bryan, Thank you for the feedback and high rating! - Benchmark Team