Über Applied Epic

Konzipiert für Unternehmen jeder Größenordnung, um die Verwaltung von Kundenbeziehungen, Richtlinien, Vergünstigungen, Vertrieb und Finanzbuchhaltung zu unterstützen.

Erfahre mehr über Applied Epic

I love the way activities require a follow up date if they are staying open. It eliminates the chance of something being forgotten or falling under our radar.

Integration with other software is faulty. New windows create clutter.

Bewertungen zu Applied Epic

3,8
3,7

Applied Epic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 138 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Applied Epic bereits verwendet?

Tyler
Tyler
Committee Member in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best P&C Insurance Tool on the Market

Epic is an easy tool to use whether you’re using the service side, admin/reporting side or using the accounting features. Since working at my current company, I’ve used it for all three. It’s structured and easy to train on.

I wish that Epic had a better Benefits setup. I’m hopeful that with the recent purchase of TechCanary Applied will be able to provide a better Benefits tool.

Colle
Marketing manager in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tough to learn, lots of great tools

Kommentare: After getting used to the new work flow created with this platform I thought it was great for lead management and reminders for daily tasks. It was not the most friendly for the sales process when it came to wanting to quickly go through your work flow.

I think the managerial positions like this platform a bit more than the day-to-day salesman. It can run a lot of useful reports and does a great job with lead management.

It took a while to learn and get into a good work flow. There are a lot of extra steps added in the sales process to appropriately document that I think could be better streamlined.

Douglas
Account Executive in USA

Best of the Available Agency Management Systems

Kommentare: Over all I think EPIC s ok, but it clearly does not live up to its name as being "EPIC"
Personally I think that Vision did many things better then EPIC, specifically when it comes to search ability of attachments.

I like how EPIC has built upon its predecessors TAM, Applied and Vision so that some of your past experience on their older systems can be applied to the new system. Attachments and emails are very easy to add to the system to be stored.

Many features in EPIC are worse than they were in previous versions. 1 - Attachment Folders were much better in Vision then Epic. Easier to find files than it is now 2 - canceling a policy in Epic does not change the expiration date on the policy in Epic as it historically did in Vision. 3- The attachment sorting and search function is worse now then in Vision. 4 - Many functions within policy acords such as import and export are not accessible from some screens that they should be accessible. 5 - System still lacks any real visual way for tracking in process items in ways that are popular with software and program developers. 6- System lacks the ability to easily store underwriter contacts information on a global level 7- Sending emails from within Epic lack most of the functionality within Outlook including signatures.

Customer Service Representative in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I used this program at a different job.

This is, by far, the best Insurance Agency Management Software! Everything is easily accessed. Great integration with email services. Extremely organized layout. I miss using this product and will certainly advocate it at every step I am able.

I dislike the fact that my current employer is not using this fantastic program. As mentioned above, I will advocate for the use of this product at every step! Great job Applied.

Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best in the industry

The program is very robust and a great CRM

Some of the initial set up and running of reports

Jason

RIDICULOUS!

Kommentare: It has been a horrible purchase by our brokerage. It has been a daily problem, time consuming and wasting, and an utter failure.

Nothing

It is not user friendly, and very time consuming.

Daniel
Daniel
Account Services Representative in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could be a great AMS software, but it's mediocre at best.

Kommentare: Overall, Applied Epic is the leader in insurance agency management systems and it does many things right. However, from a technical standpoint, the software is not as streamlined as it could be which causes many headaches for users who want a quicker workflow when servicing policies, managing documents, and processing transactions.

I like how robust the software is in organizing client policy information, documents, and the numerous integrations it has with IVANS and insurance carriers which are useful for marketing business.

The UI is clunky and requires LOTS of mouse clicking to get to different parts of a policy. Sending emails through the Outlook integration is sometimes a chore as well.

Aleksandar
CSR in Nordmazedonien
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best Insurance platform to use

Kommentare: We worked for one of the biggest Insurance companies in US, Assured partners. We have all the documents needed in the platform, it was very easy to find them, dowload, upload etc. We sis policy checking, endorsements, reconciliations. The app was pretty quick.0

How easy was to log in and work. Easy to navigate.

Nothing major, sometimes the app log off but you can log in right after.

Janet
Account Manager in USA

Account Manager

If you were using a different software as far as transitioning over was very easy. There are a lot of features that EPIC has. I like that policies can be downloaded into EPIC. Also, your mail it attached directly into EPIC to attach to a client file, and you don't have to have the paper mail on our desk.

That we did not get proper training on all features that is offered

France
Insurance Advisor in Kanada
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great broker management system

Easy to use and variety of services makes it the best software to use

I don't have anything bad to say about Epic

Denise
Processing Coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worth the switch but you need patience

Kommentare: Our president loves the sales pipeline. It gives him the opportunity to visually SEE what the sales people are doing on a weekly basis which he loves. If you want to grow your sales and see exactly what's going on with each sales opportunity then EPIC is the way to go.

I like that with the sales part of EPIC, you can customize to exactly how your agency handles it's sales pipeline... it's NOT one size fits all... you can adjust how many stages in the sales pipeline, what the stages are called, reasons for not getting a sale, etc. I also like the quick reports. I have so many people who ask me for reports all the time. I don't want them to access to run reports but I can set up the report they want and send that report to them so they can run it whenever they want.

On the accounting side, it's very unforgiving... you have to do things exactly EPIC's way and that can be VERY confusing in the beginning since its so different from TAM especially how commissions are entered. So you must be patient, go slowly and don't try to rush because then you create more problems. Also, make sure your accounting dept is fully involved in the configuration... ours wasn't and it created a lot of problems in the beginning that we're still sorting out.

Laurie
Commercial Account Manager in USA

Applied EPIC Review

Kommentare: I definitely prefer Applied TAM over EPIC. TAM is so much easier to use and way less steps

There isn't a whole lot I like about this software. Way too many steps involved in each process

You can't just "endorse" a policy without having to go through numerous steps. Having to "submit, leave in process or issue" and endorsement or policy is an extra step that you shouldn't have to go through. We shouldn't have to "endorse" a policy to amend a date of birth or change the spelling of a driver's name. Way too many steps to cancel a policy. We should be able to make simple changes without having to endorse, then update to submitted, then issue. Way too many steps for simple tasks that actually don't involve an actual endorsement

Steven
Vice President in USA

Epic Review

Kommentare: Epic has been great for our agency because we can customize things for our program. We write a specialty insurance program, so other softwares don't work for us. Epic does work for us because we have the customizable features that we can gear for what we need.

I like the customizable features you have the ability to do. I like how it does not look you in to a set way of doing things. As well as Custom Forms, they are truly so beneficial to specialty programs.

One of the cons is the cost of the software. It is a big pill to swallow, but if you use the features, it is well worth it in the end.

Teela
Manager in USA

This system is capable to do a lot but is not user friendly.

I do like that this program allows my agents to organize all of our clients information in one area. They are able to set up follow-up and work them accordingly. As an office manager I can see what they are doing by just running a report. The companies Applied partners with that allow downloads is great. My staff doesn't have to enter information in manually.

The program is able to do a lot but the training and resources are complicated and hard to use. The customer support staff are not as knowledgeable about all the capabilities of the program. This system also does not allow for errors. Once data is entered it is really hard, inconvenient or not able to be fixed.

Angela
Quality Assurance in USA

Applied Epic-an improved software

Kommentare: I feel Epic has saved a lot of time with processing and improved overall quality of work processed.

I enjoy the tasks that you can place inside each activity to remind you of your step in the process. The home screen is amazing to work off of everyday.

The transition. It took some time to get used to. Many of the things I struggled with in the beginning have been solved with upgrades to the system.

Donna
Manager in USA

Have all your Customers in one spot. Great Product easy to use

Kommentare: I think a system like this is necessary. Will be the first thing to open & it stays open the whole day. All customers, policies, notes, follow-ups in one easy place. Can send emails or faxes from the system.

This is the first thing I open when I get to work & it stays open the whole day. All customers, policies, notes, follow-ups in one easy place. Can send emails or faxes from the system.

No cons, system works and any problems are handled promptly & professionally.

Amanda
Receptionist in USA

Applied Epic

Kommentare: Overall, Applied Epic has been very easy to use and definitely makes my job easier as I use it in my day to day operations.

I like that I can upload everything to Applied Epic, so that I don't have to store any documents on my computer - and I can access it from anywhere.

Sometimes it has moments where things freeze up, but it is definitely less frequent than it used to be. No other complaints.

Ed

Buyer Beware

feture Rich and the account side is awesome...when it works

Unless you have a dedicated STAFF to handle this beast, RUN AWAY! My personal favorite is when they perform "updates" that typically create more bugs than they fix. This product is without a doubt one of the biggest mistakes we made when starting the agency.

Haley
Account Manager in USA

EPIC Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Applied Epic has been great.

I like that it is very easy to use. All of our insured's information is help in one place and it is extremely convenient for updates to insured's information.

There really isn't anything that I like least about this software. I am thankful that this is what our company uses.

Cameryn
Account Manager in Kanada
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Epic is EPIC

The ease of access, such as being able to email directly from within the system, keeping all files in one place and how it is all organized. At first glance in the quicklinks, able to access company portals directly through Epic.

It is geared to the United States. Other than that, not much else.

Alison
Commercial Account Manager in USA

Excellent Program

Allows you to be very detailed. Very easy to service accounts, manage policies, certificates, and accounting.

One suggestion would be to allow us to create signatures when faxing/emailing certificates vs having to type out a whole email each time. That would be a big time saver.

Jennifer
Agent in USA

Good Management System

It is a great way to keep all your clients together when you have multiple systems and carriers. If you write direct with popular companies the policies will download from the carrier directly which is nice.

They are tons of different features with is good but you end up not using everything to it's fullest capabilities. In the accounting portion of the system it is very hard to undo something if you make a mistake.

Bonnie
Représentante in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Is this the Epic choice for you?

Latest broker management software on the market, with many options and a lot of personalizable options from reporting to dashboard. Automating certain tasks become a reality and for those not yet paper fre.. here's your opportunity! Commercial and personal lines one-stop shop. From receiving the eDocs and downloads to connecting with AppliedRatingServices (previously CompuQuote), it's a definite win.

Long term set-up with all the meetings to program seemed excessive, then the training and transition to the new system.. It was a much longer start-to-finish than originally planned and still adjusting to make it fit best. Very complicated reporting set up, also. Once all is set up, though, it's really a great BMS and has everything we need including a great support team.

Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My life is forever easier

Kommentare: When our agency changed DMS's I was THRILLED. I love hearing about all the tricks and helpful hints that Applied can do for us. It is truly a life saver and makes our lives so much easier.

VERY user-friendly and if used correctly it really helps our workflows feel smoother and less stressful.

Sometimes when it is stalling or not working correctly we literally can't do anything until it is fixed. We depend very much on this system.

Salvador
Account Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Applied Epic Review

Kommentare: Overall its a good system that we use for everyday purposes but i believe it can be better with more updates in the future.

Ability to setup follow up activities and workflows to help navigate and process task accurately.

The Inability to unattach certain attachments incase they were done by mistake or are incorrect. As well as the inability to edit details of certain processed work lines.