Über Home Inspector Pro

Diese Software für die Inspektion von Wohnungen bietet dir und deinem Unternehmen ultimative Flexibilität und Zeitersparnis.

Erfahre mehr über Home Inspector Pro

Sometimes difficult to use with Apple products.

Bewertungen zu Home Inspector Pro

Home Inspector Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Home Inspector Pro bereits verwendet?

Douglas
Douglas
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Inspection Software on the Market

Kommentare: My experience has been great, I feel like the staff and I are family, they have always been there when I needed anything. No other company that I know of operates like that.

I have been using HIP since 2009, It is very customizable to my needs for all different application. They intrgrate with other service providers I have like ISN and RWS. The company is always looking for way to improve it based on customer request and providing updates. The customer support is second to none. They are always there when you need them and always have resolved any issues I had.

If I have to put something here, the only thing I can think of is sometimes it highlights a word to inform me spelling is wrong, But when I check, the spelling is correct.

Antwort von Porch Group

Thanks Douglas, we consider you family too! It's been great to watch our users companies grow over the years and to be a part of that. Thank you for your continued support. We wish you the best of success in 2019!

Mark
Owner, Certified Master Inspector in Kanada

Ease of Use and Organized

Kommentare: The ease in which to add comments and issues , second to none

Simple and Professional. No monthly user fee, buy it outright, save money in the long run.

Absolutely nothing is a con in regards to this software,

Noel
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Home Inspector Pro is a budget software you get what you pay for......

Kommentare: HIP is a "mid-level" reporting software that is a flexible no frills platform once you figure out "The lay of the land". What users of other premium software will miss is the ability to invoice the client from the software (uniformity), the ability to track reports by client, realtor, address or month, day and year and dollars. The user interface is difficult if you are migrating from another software package (lack of buttons or list). Home inspector pro utilizes a semi drop down menu which is functional and somewhat easy once the user gets used to the format. As for Mac users the support is lacking somewhat and has not kept pace with the OS upgrades and changes. HIP runs natively on the Mac, macbook equipment which is great but I don't believe the developer or support techs run natively on MACs. I have asked about adding features and tweaking functionality and have met with and made to feel that my circumstances were unique and no one else is experiencing my issues. For example if you select a narrative but do not move it into the report and you click on another component, you will get a pop up stating that you have a narrative highlighted that was not moved, when you click "ok" the screen changes to the selected component. The user then has to return to the previously selected component to address the narrative issue. My suggestion was to allow the current screen to remain active to address the narrative at which point the user can then migrate to the next component. Thereby saving several mouse clicks. That is just one of a few. The end result is a fantastic looking report with a somewhat ugly user interface that doesn't really save time or money over any other inspection software. Marketing that partially influenced my decision to purchase Home Inspector Pro. Yes, it is less expensive than other software but the user gets less features. OH, wait.. HIP allows the inspector to add video to the report which would be great but I have not been able to use that function and all video tutorials are specific to windows users. If you like the idea of using your smart phone or tablet you will need to shell out a monthly fee to allow transfer of the report back and forth between computer and tablet or phone. I never know what my month is going to look like so I don't want to commit to another monthly billing. It is an ok product. I think if there was another software that ran natively on the Mac that was not a lease type I might have a look.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Noel, I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed but we are far from a mid level reporting software. In fact more people using Home Inspector Pro than any other software program. Our tech support hours are doubled everyone else in the industry, 7 days a week. You're right, we chose to create the best home inspection software on the market, not a combination of mediocre office management and inspection software like our competitors. The majority of our users use Inspection Support Network (ISN) for all their office needs which we fully integrate with so we can focus on the being the only software with video in PDF & HTML, popup glossaries, stationery and more. More of our developers actually use Mac machines versus Windows. The software is 100% the same between Mac and Windows so the video tutorials apply to both programs. Video works great and has for years. Try giving our support team a call at 888-750-4777 and they can help you out with all of your comments/questions.

Steve
Home Inspector in Kanada

Home Inspector Report Writing App

Videos that provide clear instruction on how to become familiar with the app.

Setting up the menu for customizing the app to meet my specific needs.

Scott
Home inspector in USA

A plucky inspection helper

Kommentare: As a one man inspection show, home inspector pro helped me streamline my report writing process. The customization was decent and the price was reasonable.

The customization for the software was relatively easy for a single user to implement. Customer service was also very responsive and helpful when it was needed.

As someone who was used to a different report writing software, the learning curve was a little steep.

Richard
Immobilien, Selbstständig

This is the only inspection solftware I've used, and I'm not completely sold.

Kommentare: I'm neutral with my overall experience. I have nothing too compare it to, but I know it's a tedious set up process. 2 years in and I'm still tuning my template.

They have awesome customer support. Very helpful.

I don't like how as a new inspector without alot of narratives, it's a very lengthy process to build your template. As a new inspector building your library of narratives is very complex to do on Home Inspector pro. You can't create a narrative while your working on a report and start adding those new narratives/comments to your template with adding every single thing you did on this report to your template. Or you have to go back and manually enter the new narratives on to your template and save them.

Owner/Inspector in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: When you use ISN it simplifies the process even more. You complete the report send it to ISN and you are done. ISN will send the report however you have configured it. We have gotten the time down to about 20 minutes to complete the report on our pc and send it out.

HIP is the best software for customization, ease of use, photo editing, and just over all the best software on the market. The app is simple and when you get done you send it to the cloud and then finish on your pc.

I really can't say there are any cons at this time.

Antwort von Porch Group

Thanks Mike. I'm glad we've been able to help streamline your business and keep your nights and weekends free!

Bill
Bill
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great software with great support team!

Kommentare: I have used Home Inspector Pro software for many years now. I utilize a variety of custom templates I have created for my various inspection services from Commercial Property inspections to stand alone thermal imaging services. The reports turn out professional and the software significantly reduces time spent writing those reports. HIP is an integral part of my inspection business arsenal!

The templates and overall report are very customizable to suit a variety of inspection needs.

There isn't much to not like about Home Inspector Pro. New features continue to be released to improve on already great inspection software. Any problems or bugs encountered are just a helpdesk away from being resolved quickly! It only takes a little understanding of the backend of the software to fully embrace its many features!

Antwort von Porch Group

Thanks Bill! It's been awesome to watch you grow over the years and all the different aspects of inspections that you've done and templates you've made with HIP!

Jim
Jim
Certified Home Inspector in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, organized and appreciated by clients

Kommentare: Thus software allows me to complete a typical inspection in 3 hours state to report delivered to client. Support is excellent.

This is a simple format to guide you through a thorough inspection. Realtors and clients like the final report. Easy to follow.

Have no complaints. When issues arise the support team is ready to assist.

Antwort von Porch Group

Thanks for the great review Jim. Linkhorn Inspections is one of the biggest inspection firms in the nation and has been rocking it with HIP for a long time!

Dan
Owner/operator in Kanada

HIP user

Kommentare: Only reporting software I have used so no real frame of reference.

Quick to use in the field and easy to edit once you get the hang of it.

Getting it set up on the desktop was not intuitive (for me) and needed a fair bit of help from support to get things up and running initially. Photo images could translate better in reports - would be great if people could zoom in to images in the digital report!

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Dan! Please update to HIP 6. In HIP 6 clients can click on photos and videos in reports to expand them in the PDF and HTML version of the report!

Co-Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I would definitely recommend Home Inspector Pro's web hosting program.

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend Home Inspector Pro's web hosting program. They offer plentiful features and then some. It's easy to get started. From it's video tutorials, to it's message board, to it's tech support staff to it's easy of use to it's many features it's not only easy to get started and come up with a great site but it has all the stuff to get a website online that will improve your business! I'm looking forward to that!

I'm been searching for an inexpensive way to design and maintain a website myself. But I also wanted an amazing site with loads of features. I also needed alot of tech support because this is a new area for me. Well I got all of that with Home Inspector Pro. Great themes, lots of choices, not just the same theme with different colors and uses. Real tech support too. Real answers and SEO suggestions. Couldn't have done it on my own. At least not in the time frame I have. The price is so reasonable. Can't pass up this great deal. There are so many features too. There are so many very different looks you can design your website to look like. It's a winner! There's also a message board with lots of tips and video tutorial of how to get started. It's great!

I would start with a website with a simple design and then add the cool features. You would get the content out first and get the bulk of your website up and running. Then work on the extra features. The fonts are the only draw back so far. But that's probably me. I keep changing the font size and boldness. But that is such a minor thing.

ron
owner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

HIP

Kommentare: This is a good company -

I perform a Maintenance /Safety Audits for several non profit group homes (about 90 per year) and I found the Home Inspector Pro software can be easily adapted to my customers needs. I don't do attic or roof inspections however I look for trip hazards, safety issues and maintenance items and I can customize the software to make my job more complete. I have been using HIP cloud service for about 4 years without any problems. HIP customer service is the best - when on a job 200 miles from my office - I know I can reach a service rep and figure out what I need to fix the issue. I have had the support staff who call me back several times to solve my issues over the years.

Not much - the online training video's help

Dustin
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best customer service, hands down.

Kommentare: My Inspections are more thorough, completed in a timely manner, and my reports are always sent out within a few hours of completing the physical inspection.

HIP is extremely easy to use and if you do have an issue, their team is available and willing to help. Response time is outstanding and they don't throw a bunch of technical terms or steps at you.

I have absolutely nothing to say about HIP.

Greg
Inspector/Owner in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Home Inspector Pro is AWESOME!

Kommentare: Professional inspectuon reports printed on-site.

Not only does this software have the most feature available at the best possible price. The customer service is out of this world. Customer rep and his team are always accessible. I have been using HIP for close to 9 years now and it is fantastic!

Antwort von Porch Group

Thanks Greg! It's been great working with you and the other CREIA board members over the years! I look forward to watching your continued growth.

Troy
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best customer support in the world

Ease of use and quality of reports. They set the bar on customer service!

None that I can think of. They are constantly working on improving the system and are very open to user input

Antwort von Porch Group

Thanks Troy. We've appreciated your input over the years and are glad Home Inspector Pro (HIP) has been a valuable asset to your business!

Home Inspector in USA

Awesome Product

Kommentare: Ease of use in the field, it really can not be beat!

You will not find a better mobile report software and the customer service is the best in the industry.

There is non I can think of. And I’m trying to think of some.

Antwort von Porch Group

Thanks Chris! We're glad to be here to support you and your company!

Alexandria
COO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very Easy & Can be as detailed as needed!

The system is very easy to use. It helps my inspectors do their job correctly, easily and efficiently.

The only con is the such drastic difference with the computer version and the phone version.

Brian
Inspector / owner in USA

ABSOLUTELY the Best

Kommentare: Made me a better inspector

The amazing customer service, the highest quality software , the best software for the best inspectors, HIP will make you a better inspector and help grow your business

Robert
Owner/ Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best inspection software out there

Home Inspector Pro is easy to use, completely customizable and my clients love the reports.

I have no complaints about this software

Owner/ inspector in USA

North Atlanta Property Inspection

Kommentare: It took a while to set up and get going, but overall I’m very happy with it.

It can be tailored to suit individual or campnay needs.

The learning curve can be steep. I did have a hard time initially.

Vernon

Earned the name PRO

Kommentare: I needed a septic template and could not get it to work off the forums. My rep jumped in and had me ready in moments. Cant ask for better support.

Very easy to use and edit. Watched the training video twice and was able to start using the product right away with very little issues. When I have had a question there was help through chat. They had quick and very helpful support which really made a difference for me.

I likely just need to ask but I havnt found a way to make the font bigger.

Antwort von Porch Group

Thanks Vernon! We can definitely help you make the font bigger. Message help@homeinspectorpro.com and let us know where you're trying to male it larger and we will send the steps. Or give us a call!

Professional inspector in USA
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Poor software

Kommentare: I’m utterly disappointed

Nothing. I do not like this software. I have done inspection 35 years. I’ve built homes. I’ve remodeled over 400 homes. I DO NOT HAVE A DEGREE in COMPUTER SCIENCE

All, way too technical for inspectors, realtors and buyers and sellers. Way too confusing. Way to much repetitive comments to fill out

Darrell
President in USA

USELESS

Kommentare: This is the most useless product I have ever used. Can't log on. NO support from company. Once they have your money your on your own.

Antwort von Porch Group

I'm sorry to see that you've had an issue Darrell. We have tried to contact you many times. Every time you emailed we responded within minutes and then we never heard back from you. You never called into tech support or used our Live Chat feature. Our tech support hours are more than double anyone else in the industry. I'm guessing our emails to you ended up in your Spam folder. We didn't become the #1 software in the industry by mistake and would be happy to help you get the software up and running. Feel free to call us at 888-750-4777 to get 1 on 1 training or just a live training session.

Drew
Owner/Inspector in

HIP Is The Best Around!

Kommentare: I highly recommend the software. I have had several programs prior to HIP and never received the compliments like I get with HIP. The finished report is ultra professional and the support is unparalleled.

Home Inspector Pro is the most flexible reporting software I have ever used. Adding comments and narratives on the fly is really simple and the program works well on my tablet.

After 250 inspections with HIP I don't have any Cons yet.

Mark
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I highly recommend this program and company to any home inspectors looking to improve.

Kommentare: I highly recommend this program and company to any home inspectors looking to improve the quality of their reports and webhosting.

Home Inspector Pro is one of the finest software packages that we have ever uses. I have run networks for 2500 person companies and have not had success praise for any other software

Designing the website can be cumbersome, but this is true with any url software