Home Inspector Pro Erfahrungen

Über Home Inspector Pro

Diese Software für die Inspektion von Wohnungen bietet dir und deinem Unternehmen ultimative Flexibilität und Zeitersparnis.

Erfahre mehr über Home Inspector Pro

Watched the training video twice and was able to start using the product right away with very little issues. When I have had a question there was help through chat.

Sometimes difficult to use with Apple products.

Bewertungen zu Home Inspector Pro

Home Inspector Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Home Inspector Pro bereits verwendet?

Douglas
Douglas
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Inspection Software on the Market

Kommentare: My experience has been great, I feel like the staff and I are family, they have always been there when I needed anything. No other company that I know of operates like that.

I have been using HIP since 2009, It is very customizable to my needs for all different application. They intrgrate with other service providers I have like ISN and RWS. The company is always looking for way to improve it based on customer request and providing updates. The customer support is second to none. They are always there when you need them and always have resolved any issues I had.

If I have to put something here, the only thing I can think of is sometimes it highlights a word to inform me spelling is wrong, But when I check, the spelling is correct.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Douglas, we consider you family too! It's been great to watch our users companies grow over the years and to be a part of that. Thank you for your continued support. We wish you the best of success in 2019!

Mark
Owner, Certified Master Inspector in Kanada

Ease of Use and Organized

Kommentare: The ease in which to add comments and issues , second to none

Simple and Professional. No monthly user fee, buy it outright, save money in the long run.

Absolutely nothing is a con in regards to this software,

Ruben
Inspector in USA

Over 3,000 inspections with HIP

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I love the software, and the customer service is bad none.

What I like most about this software is its ease of use, as well as its versatility.

What I like least about this software is that the font does not appear as you select it when using MAC

Professional inspector in USA
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Poor software

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I’m utterly disappointed

Nothing. I do not like this software. I have done inspection 35 years. I’ve built homes. I’ve remodeled over 400 homes. I DO NOT HAVE A DEGREE in COMPUTER SCIENCE

All, way too technical for inspectors, realtors and buyers and sellers. Way too confusing. Way to much repetitive comments to fill out

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Use HIP to improve your reports and inspection process

Kommentare: Support is amazing. Second to none.

The software is modifiable to your method of inspections. Once set up, it's easy to use. I also find it very easy to customize and alter. The support network is amazing and very helpful.

HIP, like most software, requires you to build your template. The template is the backbone of your business. HIP makes this an easy process, but it does that time to develop.

Owner/Inspector in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: When you use ISN it simplifies the process even more. You complete the report send it to ISN and you are done. ISN will send the report however you have configured it. We have gotten the time down to about 20 minutes to complete the report on our pc and send it out.

HIP is the best software for customization, ease of use, photo editing, and just over all the best software on the market. The app is simple and when you get done you send it to the cloud and then finish on your pc.

I really can't say there are any cons at this time.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Mike. I'm glad we've been able to help streamline your business and keep your nights and weekends free!

Bill
Bill
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great software with great support team!

Kommentare: I have used Home Inspector Pro software for many years now. I utilize a variety of custom templates I have created for my various inspection services from Commercial Property inspections to stand alone thermal imaging services. The reports turn out professional and the software significantly reduces time spent writing those reports. HIP is an integral part of my inspection business arsenal!

The templates and overall report are very customizable to suit a variety of inspection needs.

There isn't much to not like about Home Inspector Pro. New features continue to be released to improve on already great inspection software. Any problems or bugs encountered are just a helpdesk away from being resolved quickly! It only takes a little understanding of the backend of the software to fully embrace its many features!

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Bill! It's been awesome to watch you grow over the years and all the different aspects of inspections that you've done and templates you've made with HIP!

Jim
Jim
Certified Home Inspector in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, organized and appreciated by clients

Kommentare: Thus software allows me to complete a typical inspection in 3 hours state to report delivered to client. Support is excellent.

This is a simple format to guide you through a thorough inspection. Realtors and clients like the final report. Easy to follow.

Have no complaints. When issues arise the support team is ready to assist.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks for the great review Jim. Linkhorn Inspections is one of the biggest inspection firms in the nation and has been rocking it with HIP for a long time!

DARRELL
DARRELL
Home Inspector in USA

Highly recomend

Kommentare: The software has allowed me to get my reports completed much faster thereby giving me more time for fun.

The software is customizable to each inspector.

I takes some time to get things the way you want them. Gladly trade that time for the ability to tailor it to my liking.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Darrell for being such a great user and for the review. It's greatly appreciated!

William
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great options and getting better.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: For a home inspection it seems to be a great fit enjoy the software and enjoyed the upgrades and improvements as time goes.

The ease of use with other 3rd party applications to make a seamless system.

It seems kind of clunky in the beginning but with their support it goes pretty well.

Andy
Immobilien, Selbstständig

CONSISTENCY AND SUPPORT BEYOND COMPARE!

Kommentare: The HIP team is always responsive to questions, problems, and whatever else you may need, and timely in their responses. After using multiple other inspection software products, we've settled here, and the amazing customer service is the main reason why! Their team is unbeatable!

The software is very easy to use, and with the cloud, offers ultimate flexibility in preparing reports. The HIP mobile app learns your tendencies, and integrates them into the app when you're doing an inspection to speed up the process.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are always developing new ideas, and in the field at trade shows, asking us what works and what doesn't.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Andy, I'm glad you're finding HIP helping your business succeed!!

General Manager & COO in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, customizable options, very easy to learn and use!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his entire team are top notch! We are the largest Home Inspection company in the Nation and the HIP team is a valuable and Strategic Partner in our eyes!

We love the customizable features, the easy navigation and the mobile app has been a game changer for our inspectors! Customer service and tech support is always great! Thank you HIP for all your hard work and patience when dealing with us crazy home inspectors!

Honestly when you look at all software and apps for our industry, HIP has done an amazing job of listening to its users and responding with quality and very useful changes and upgrades! Would love a printable feature to use for onboarding and training new inspectors!

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Mike. It's been a privilege to help serve the largest inspection company in the nation! It's always great to see a single company process thousands of inspections a month through our system and use it to grow even more! Thanks for all the great feature suggestions and ideas!

James
Home Inspector in USA

Simply the best!!!!!

Kommentare: Fantastic

All aspects of Home Inspector Pro are top notch! Makes inspections quicker, reports are easy to read and understand (rarely do I get a call back with questions about the report). Easy to create your own comments and templates, review reports, make changes, edit photos, all aspects of report writing. Now the BEST part, CUSTOMER SERVICE. Call center extremely responsive! Call back in 15 minutes, if they are on a phone. I have always had a immediate solution to my problem. Plus their Facebook page is monitored by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and many extremely knowledgable HIP Inspectors that can help 24/7. Look no further for a great Home Inspection Software!!!! We are a very busy multi inspector company in NH, we all love Home Inspector Pro.

I can not think of a any issues to point out about the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Listens to his clients and make changes as recommended by the inspectors. Always improving a great product.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks James! We're glad to have Alpha Building Inspection in our HIP Community!

Shawn
Best Damn Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn and use, phenomenal support!

Kommentare: Excellent experience all the way around. Excited for future releases to see what possibilities are unleashed.

Easily integrates with other systems, versatility, reports end up easy to read.

I would like for clients and or agents to have the ability to select the items/deficiencies of their choice to send to the repair request list.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks for the review Shawn!! Clients/Agents can select which items they send to the repair list. Give us or ISN a call and we can go over this with you to help you out!

Scott
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I get a full night's sleep every night

Kommentare: Top notch.

Before HIP, I would routinely be up until 1-2:00 am on busy days. I would fall asleep in my office chair and have to wake up at 5 or 6 am to finish the report I fell asleep doing the night before. The template we created, with great service from the help desk at times, was a real gamechanger. Now we have reduced the at home report writing time to approx 15-20 minutes. I have been able to actually finish the report from my first morning inspection, and have it sent to the client before I even leave for the next inspection at noon. This is a true quality of life improvement. Highly, and I mean HIGHLY recommended.

Not integrated with NXT inspect scheduling software. That's it.

Joshua
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great product with even better customer support

I downloaded several trial programs when I first started in the inspection business. I felt more comfortable with HIP than the others. I originally just used it on my laptop but transitioned into the mobile version for my Ipad. I don't know how anyone could do an inspection any other way. If I ever have an issue or problem, I can contact customer support and the problem is taken care of almost immediately. I have been using this program for several years now with really no complaints. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, whether a new inspector or a veteran. Very user friendly Multiple downloadable templates Customer support is second to none Compliant with TREC guildelines Frequent updates

I really don't have any complaints with the software.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Josh. We're glad to be a part of your companies success!

Sheehan

Home Inspector Pro is the Best Software Out There

Using the software is straight-forward and simple. Actions are easily completed with taps on mobile or clicks on desktop. Taking pictures and captioning them is a breeze. The report that is generated both in PDF and HTML formats is beautiful and easy-to-read. Clients love the summary and prioritization of issues by color coding. On top of having an excellent product, the team at Home Inspector Pro and the owner are accessible and respond quickly to support issues. It's a no brainer to use Home Inspector Pro.

It takes awhile to build up narratives, captions, and customization. You can start with a template and then edit it and update it to your liking as you go. I've done this and have continued to update my narrative library over the past 7 years.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Sheehan. We're glad HIP is working so well for your company!

Matt
Immobilien, Selbstständig

If you want to be the best you need to use the best!

When I started my inspection business I used a competitor. I quickly found out that I was sending my clients sub par reports. I soon realized that if I want to be the best, I needed to use the best software. HIP works seemlessly with ISN and I highly recommend it to anyone who is just starting out or is a seasoned pro. I am sure that HIP has helped Safe Check Home Inspections become one of the most Google reviewed inspection companies in Columbus, Ohio because we deliver an awesome, detailed report. Thank you HIP!!

I wish HIP would realize that MAC is superior to PC and release new versions on MAC first, ir at least the same time.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Matt for the great review!! We've appreciated all your feedback and software input over the years!!

Jennifer
Owner/Inspector in USA

Absolutely love Home Inspector Pro! Awesome support, completely Mac compatible, great time saver!

Kommentare: Ease of use, faster inspection report writing, professional report appearance with the ability to customize it to my personal preference, batch adding pictures which is AWESOME, the ability to use videos in my reports, glossary to help clients understand the technical side of things, and that is just a little of what Home Inspector Pro software is capable of. Definitely recommend it and if you have a Mac... don't shy away, it works great on them!

I use only Mac, and I have it on everything from my desktop down to my phones. It works awesome and is 100% compatible. There is no freezing, no lagging, and the customer support is beyond amazing which is a huge difference to the other software programs I have used. You can tell they truly care about their clients and their experience and respond quickly to any questions or issues. They offer free training and even will do one on one help sessions so that you understand how to operate within the program, which came in handy when my last software became incompatible due to an update. The free trial was the perfect answer to solve a crisis situation and the one on one help meant I was able to get a report out on time, have since switched over to the paid version and have been using it daily and love it!

It does take awhile to set up to personal preference, but any software in our profession does so it isn't really a con to a specific program.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Jennifer, it's been a pleasure to work with you guys!

Mike
home inspector/owner in USA

Best Inspection Software Available

Kommentare: This was one of the best business decisions I've made for me and my company.

First of all this software is easy to use and navigate. Second, customers and realtors constantly state how easy the reports are to read. What will keep you with this software is the customer service. If needed, customer service is friendly, knowledgeable and fast. They guys go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of and know how your issue wax resolved. Love this software and company!

I have not found any issues with this software yet

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Mike. I'm glad we've been able to help you and your company!

Been using th software daily for over 5 years

Kommentare: Using Home Inspector Pro software has allowed me to streamline my inspection process and HONNE the capacity to be accurate and efficient on every home. Updating the software template is very easy and I change it at least once a month as we are constantly learning every day new methods, techniques and about different components. I have recommended the software to several inspectors in my area who also use it. Thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team for always having excellent customer service!!

Updating the templates to reflect current changes in the industry and a more streamlined profile is quite simplistic to achieve.

The initial set up took a little time as with any software that would be utilized for this industry.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Mike! We're honored to be apart of your company and growth!

Noel
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Home Inspector Pro is a budget software you get what you pay for......

Kommentare: HIP is a "mid-level" reporting software that is a flexible no frills platform once you figure out "The lay of the land". What users of other premium software will miss is the ability to invoice the client from the software (uniformity), the ability to track reports by client, realtor, address or month, day and year and dollars. The user interface is difficult if you are migrating from another software package (lack of buttons or list). Home inspector pro utilizes a semi drop down menu which is functional and somewhat easy once the user gets used to the format. As for Mac users the support is lacking somewhat and has not kept pace with the OS upgrades and changes. HIP runs natively on the Mac, macbook equipment which is great but I don't believe the developer or support techs run natively on MACs. I have asked about adding features and tweaking functionality and have met with and made to feel that my circumstances were unique and no one else is experiencing my issues. For example if you select a narrative but do not move it into the report and you click on another component, you will get a pop up stating that you have a narrative highlighted that was not moved, when you click "ok" the screen changes to the selected component. The user then has to return to the previously selected component to address the narrative issue. My suggestion was to allow the current screen to remain active to address the narrative at which point the user can then migrate to the next component. Thereby saving several mouse clicks. That is just one of a few. The end result is a fantastic looking report with a somewhat ugly user interface that doesn't really save time or money over any other inspection software. Marketing that partially influenced my decision to purchase Home Inspector Pro. Yes, it is less expensive than other software but the user gets less features. OH, wait.. HIP allows the inspector to add video to the report which would be great but I have not been able to use that function and all video tutorials are specific to windows users. If you like the idea of using your smart phone or tablet you will need to shell out a monthly fee to allow transfer of the report back and forth between computer and tablet or phone. I never know what my month is going to look like so I don't want to commit to another monthly billing. It is an ok product. I think if there was another software that ran natively on the Mac that was not a lease type I might have a look.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Hi Noel, I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed but we are far from a mid level reporting software. In fact more people using Home Inspector Pro than any other software program. Our tech support hours are doubled everyone else in the industry, 7 days a week. You're right, we chose to create the best home inspection software on the market, not a combination of mediocre office management and inspection software like our competitors. The majority of our users use Inspection Support Network (ISN) for all their office needs which we fully integrate with so we can focus on the being the only software with video in PDF & HTML, popup glossaries, stationery and more. More of our developers actually use Mac machines versus Windows. The software is 100% the same between Mac and Windows so the video tutorials apply to both programs. Video works great and has for years. Try giving our support team a call at 888-750-4777 and they can help you out with all of your comments/questions.

Owner - home inspector in USA

The review dated Jan. 16 2018 obviously is not a user of the software, most likely a competitor.

I have used the software for 10 yrs and my reports have always been narrative. The report can be checklist, narrative or a hybrid of both if you want. The user decides. User input is used to design the software, most updates are programmed because inspectors have asked for features and HIP uses that input to make improvements. The forum even has a wishlist to document the feature you want to see implemented. Everything in the software can be customized.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thanks Mike. We greatly appreciate your feedback and usage for the last 10 years!

Co-Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I would definitely recommend Home Inspector Pro's web hosting program.

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend Home Inspector Pro's web hosting program. They offer plentiful features and then some. It's easy to get started. From it's video tutorials, to it's message board, to it's tech support staff to it's easy of use to it's many features it's not only easy to get started and come up with a great site but it has all the stuff to get a website online that will improve your business! I'm looking forward to that!

I'm been searching for an inexpensive way to design and maintain a website myself. But I also wanted an amazing site with loads of features. I also needed alot of tech support because this is a new area for me. Well I got all of that with Home Inspector Pro. Great themes, lots of choices, not just the same theme with different colors and uses. Real tech support too. Real answers and SEO suggestions. Couldn't have done it on my own. At least not in the time frame I have. The price is so reasonable. Can't pass up this great deal. There are so many features too. There are so many very different looks you can design your website to look like. It's a winner! There's also a message board with lots of tips and video tutorial of how to get started. It's great!

I would start with a website with a simple design and then add the cool features. You would get the content out first and get the bulk of your website up and running. Then work on the extra features. The fonts are the only draw back so far. But that's probably me. I keep changing the font size and boldness. But that is such a minor thing.

Mark
Owner / Home Inspector in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Love it

Kommentare: Their software makes some beautiful reports. Very happy with the software and my clients love the reports.

Their customer support is over the top. I had my report freeze on my tablet and they were able to help me with very quickly. Every dealing I have had with them had been awesome! I recommend them to all my inspector friends.

Have nothing to say against the software. Highly recommend it.

Antwort von Home Inspector Pro

Thank you Mark. We're glad HIP is everything you want it to be. We're working hard to make sure it's constantly improving for you and your business!