Sellwise Software for Bookstore POS system

Bewertet am 11.5.2016
Karen S.
Bookstore Coordinator

Kommentare: Georgia Military College has been using Sellwise software for its Bookstore POS systems since 1997. Overall, I have been very pleased with the results. It's user friendly, with an myriad of reporting features, and the ability to maintain a perpetual inventory. In 2008 we implemented an all book rental system, institutionally, and CAP was able to create a program that allows us to issue books to students each term, and then receive them back at the end of the term. The system maintains a complete student history, as well as, a sales history for each inventoried item. Although we have encountered some issues and glitches in the past, tech support has always been able to address each problem and ultimately resolve the issue.

Silver Bells conversion and upgrade.

Bewertet am 11.5.2016
Michelle S.

Kommentare: This software company is so easy to work with. We have had two conversions with them over the years and they are completed timely and with much ease. We did have a few issues this time with the new credit card processing but it was a hardware issue not a software issue and they were very diligent in getting it resolved so there was minimal impact on our business. Previous to working direct with Cap Retail we went through a third party and we had so many problems. Once we started dealing with them direct we have been very happy. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Easy for most, with little to no experience, to use.

Bewertet am 12.5.2016
Cindy E.
operations manager

Kommentare: It's all good!
Any thing that I have run across, that I have difficulty with, is corrected or explained in a professional and timely manner. I am then in turn able to teach my staff for quick and efficient customer service.