Easy to use and not just for building homes

Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Diana N.

Kommentare: I would recommend this to other companies. My friend is using it perfectly for her real estate sales and marketing company. They're not even building but I'm finding that this platform is flexible and adaptable like that.

Vorteile: My favourite bit about this software is that I can add as many users as I like and not incur extra charges like we do for other software. At one point we had over 40 users. It's extremely helpful to us to have this feature because as a small business, we want to grow and it's difficult to do that if we can't include all the people we need in a system due to cost.

Nachteile: We had issues with the cost codes. There were issues that could only be dealt with through the backend. I wish we had the ability to fix things like that ourselves including uploading a csv into the system.

Robust Software

CFO
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall- if you are a builder it would be great. If you are a specialty contractor or remodeler, there are better options.

Vorteile: This is good software for a builder but my company does remodeling. I liked the idea of the product but it just didn't work for smaller projects. Very robust.

Nachteile: Too many features and not simple to use. Great for long projects but not good for projects that take 2 weeks or less.

One Software Multiple Features

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Shoban A.
Opertations Engineer
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Buildertrend is more satisfactory because I am using this CRM from last 2 years and I am very familiar with this now.
The Jobsite menu is the best thing which I use on a daily basis.

Vorteile: Our company works on sales, accounts receivables, accounts payables, customer communications, and internal team communication and I find this CRM best for all of the above tasks.

Nachteile: The view of the reports is not so good. Using filters some time shows errors which don't give complete data in a single report.

very good product

Rachel W.
Owner and Interior Designer
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good. Most updates and changes have been beneficial to us.

Vorteile: I like that it organizes all our selections and notes for each client.
Most of team is able to comminicate with each other through BuilderTrend.

Nachteile: Not much training offered especailly for interior designers. This has been disapointing when training is offered for other areas.

Great Program

Matt G.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good program, good costumer service and is consistently upgrading its features

Vorteile: The Program is easy to use. Does everything, estimating, scheduling, billing, invoicing, daily logs etc.

Nachteile: Schedule is somewhat convoluted and the billing does not quite work with our accounting programs. We are told its a work in progress though

It Helps

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Saad S.
Purchasing Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been pleasant. The alternative would have been manually tracking with bids we need to submit and file attachments.

Vorteile: Clean space to host and download construction files. Easily submit bids and request more information right from the program.

Nachteile: Too many emails. We get emails over ever little change made to the files or questions being asked which can be helpful for some but when you are only a small trade in a huge project it can get annoying.

What a great app

Angelica maria Q.
Civil Eng.
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I found it by chance on the Internet and watched some videos about what it does. I jumped immediately to the trial because it is very helpful in the construction when I work at. I've found very helpful the task scheduling feature so far, it's easy to work with.

Vorteile: I love I can manage the construction activities from my phone in an app. Amazing. I tried scheduling the daily activities of the workers and I could track them all easily.

Nachteile: Nothing so far. I think I'll get this app once my trial time has ended because it has a lot of features I can use at work.

Excellent project management feature set

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Rimi A.
Freelance designer
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Aside from limitations on number of projects for certain subscription brackets, overall quality and features make for a very forgiving and effective tool for your projects and team organization

Vorteile: Tired out mainly for making our project management and task organization more streamlined, so far feature set is great, also adding cloud functionality means always on access to our clients and running projects.

Nachteile: Price is high considering the project allowance given. Consideration should be given depending on the frequency of work to be done during the next quarter

von Buildertrend Loyalty Team an 14.2.2019

Rimi, thank you for your honest review. We’d love to have you take another look at our software, especially since we just made adjustments to our pricing structure. Email us at pwurth@buildertrend.com and we’d be happy to run through what’s changed with you! Thanks again.

Great for big builders

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Tarek S.
manager
Bau, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Buildertrend is a great online platform for builders or remodelers and keeps track of the jobs and ties into your customers

Nachteile: The cons about Buildertrend is that it is TOO much software small builders and remodelers for the price

von Buildertrend Loyalty Team an 30.10.2018

Tarek, thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback!

Makes Project Management Easy!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
MileageCount Support Assistant
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This programme is really easy to use and helped me to stay on top of my tasks as well as my teams tasks. Meeting deadlines has never been easier.

Nachteile: for this to work well your entire workforce needs to use it. we had some that loved it and some that didn't buy into it so it didn't work very well until it became mandatory. The estimating side did did change a long time ago which made my job harder and in the end made us leave the system for something more simple.

The Most Recent Update Messed Things Up

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Chris H.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a much better option than using an excel spread sheet.

Vorteile: This application has some good aspects, mostly I like the integration of my sub-contractors, although I had to send them bids from my desktop.

Nachteile: Unable to autosave to-do's or the daily log is obnoxious. If you accidentally close out the program you lose all data.