ChiroWrite Bewertungen

Excellent software

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 23.8.2018
David F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My wife and I run primarily a PIP clinic with small percentage of health insurance and the software performs really great. Reports and attorney narratives are easy to create and very detailed. The billing module is awesome saving me literally hours per day. The system everything down to the daily Notes are very customizable and very easy to complete. Love it. Been using it for theee years now,

Vorteile: Very easy to use and very customizable. Before opening my own practice I used a popular leading software that is also very expensive. In my opinion (and also my wife’s) chirowrire is even better and a lot more affordable. The support from chirowrite is by far much better too!

Nachteile: Tough question- anything we don’t like gets fixed or updated by programmers very quickly. They are open to improvements.

Best decision

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Majera M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After trying out 4-5 different EMR solutions, I chose chirowrite because the learning curve is fast, it runs efficiently and the tech support is prompt.

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is how everything flows during an office visit. From Subjective findings, to history, exam, assessment, diagnosis, plan and treatment of the day. It almost forces you into compliance with gold standard record keeping.

Nachteile: What I like least about the software is that it is not cloud based and I can't access files off site.

ChiroWrite Review

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Timothy L.
Owner/ chiropractor
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love the product.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use, and I get personalize the soap and exam records for my practice which makes note taking as easy as possible. Customer service and Response time is typically within the hour or faster. It is personalized meaning they know understand my needs.
it is without question the most user friendly soft ware.

Nachteile: I have no cons. I waiting on the billing billing software.

Excellent Tech Support and Full Featured System

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Sean G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They are always improving their system. Chirowrite is now capable of electronic billing and self check in by patients. The interface is very intuitive and robust in features. I have had 3 EHR systems and am excited to have so much customization available.

Nachteile: I have no issues with the system so far.

I have seen how it is supposed to work but I don't think that we can get it that way. Too windowzy.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Tom T.
Therapist

Vorteile: I think that being able to write all your patient notes and not having to have paper files everywhere is going to be good.

Nachteile: Not sure how to store on the things we pin to files like the electrodes and other patient reports and CDs of imaging.

A program that feels like it is stuck in the 90s. I am not sure what this interface is more like....

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Julie K.
Partner

Vorteile: I can get my files done. It can be hard to get the thing to configure to our style of practice. Must be patient

Nachteile: Not a big fan of having to have a separate machine to run that the front desk. Do not like to user face on another platform.

A program that I use for work everyday and that should be improved to perform on a Mac and others.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Oliver T.
Partner

Vorteile: I like the fact that the program can integrate with PMP software that is our billing and booking software.

Nachteile: The interface is a little cumbersome and does not have native support for the Mac. It could be made better by having iPad support.